Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/17/26 in all areas

  1. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there my fellow fujoshis and fudanshis !! I finally managed to sign into my Pokedora account that I couldn't get access to for over 6 months yayayayyy !! :D I've been eyeing on a few works that were only sold on that site, and so once I was able to get into my account I put them in my cart and instantly bought them lolol There's still like a couple of works that I want to buy, but they'll have to wait since well, they're a bit expensive 😅 To give others a heads up though, the blcds that I bought and most likely will share aren't new, they were all released like a few years ago! And for today, I'll be sharing Sex Drop 2 :D I really love this series and the voice actors of this work, so ever since the second cd came out I've been wanting to listen to it ever since! But unfortunately I couldn't do that mainly because again, Pokedora wouldn't let me sign in, but yesterday I finally bought it and I've got no regrets whatsoever 😫😫 Here's also a list of what I'll be probably sharing sooner or later (really depends on my motivation :'D); and they won't be shared in the order I put below, whichever one I get done converting first will be shared: Zenbu, Hajimete Sadistic Open Mind Oyasumi, Mattane. Mashiro-kun CONTEXT (not really though lol): I feel like many people already know about this manga, but for those who don't know, the uke (Kiumi) was a top once but became a bottom thanks to the seme (Shizume)! At first Kiumi was all about wanting to top Shizume at some point, but once they keep hanging out (ahem having sex per say) Kiumi actually loves being the uke lolol This work that I'm sharing is where they're already dating and shows how Shizume (who's a closeted gay person) proves he loves Kiumi with all his heart with his actions 🥹🥹 Kiumi and Shizume were both so precious in this work, and I hope that others will enjoy it as much as I did !! OTHER NOTES: I don't have the first one mainly because I saw that someone uploaded it on this other site, so I was able to listen to it for free hehe If there are people who weren't able to listen to the first drama cd, then I highly recommend checking the link! And as for the onsen bonus track, I couldn't find it anywhere on Pokedora or on the DL site, but I saw that someone uploaded it on bilibili, which you can access here (last time I checked the uploader didn't remove the sex scenes, so I would also check them out!) You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): Pokedora (online) Club Animate (physical CD) Amazon (jp) (physical CD) Stella Worth (physical CD) Cast: (seme/top) 増田俊樹 / Masuda Toshiki , (uke/bottom) 野上翔 / Nogami Shou SUMMARY: 元タチ専だったオープンゲイの黄海知昭は、同じゼミのクローゼットゲイ・黒木鎮にひょんなことからネコとしての快楽に目覚めさせられ、セフレから恋人になった。 しかし二人は、性的指向も価値観も、まるで正反対……!! 前途多難に思えたが、互いに歩み寄り二人の”まんなか”を見つけていく日々を過ごしていた。 そんな中二人の前に、鎮の幼馴染みで黄海の元セフレ・コウスケが現れる。 黄海と同じくオープンゲイのコウスケは、タチ→ネコに転向し更には鎮のために恋人であることを隠している黄海に対して「本当は寂しいんじゃない?」と心の奥底に眠る本音を暴こうとし―…!? More info about the seme/top: 黒木鎮 CV:増田俊樹 黄海と同じゼミの大学生で、自身の性癖をひた隠しにしているクローゼットゲイ。 More info about the uke/bottom: 黄海知昭 CV:野上翔 ヤリチンとして有名な大学生で、タチ専門のオープンゲイ。 More info about the guest character: コウスケ CV:千葉翔也 黒木の幼馴染みで黄海の元セフレ。オープンゲイ。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (6/23) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!
    58 points
  2. Original Title: 蜜果 5 Alt. Title: mitsuka 5 Author/Artist: akabeko / akabeko Year of release: 2025
    16 points
  3. Original Title: 高松くん、いま何%? Alt. Title: takamatsu kun , ima nam % ? Author/Artist: Arata Aki, HERO / アラタアキ, HERO Year of release: 2026
    15 points
  4. Title: Kashikomarimashita, Destiny / かしこまりました、デスティニー author : sachimo Cast: hatanaka tasuku X suzuki yuto maeno tomoaki X okitsu kazuyuki download : side : Master side : butler -Answer- hello, this is my first upload. It's a fairly old CD, but I love this one the most. password is 3zBPXEGe have a good day. Do not reupload / share outside of Yaoi-Otakue / elsewhere
    13 points
  5. 想定外のスウィートマリッジ / 佐倉リコ Download
    7 points
  6. Thank you @samoytoy95 for uploading such amazing work This is a bonus episode! DL (limited time for 30 days) Please enjoy it for personal use only
    6 points
  7. Original Title: イケないエリートΩは淫らにとろける Alt. Title: ikenai elite omega ha midarani torokeru Author/Artist: Amaharu Maine / 天春まいね Year of release: 2025
    3 points
  8. 穴付個室 元ヤンカントボーイ ビデオ試射室へ【VIDEO VERSION】 Hello!!! I bought this long ago and now i finally have the opportunity to share this with everyone here. ૮₍ ´ ꒳ `₎ა I love this one smmmm Link here: Pass: ENJOY! - Link will be deleted after 2 weeks so download it quickly before i take it down! - Feel free to recommend me some works! If i found it my taste i'll buy it and share here. (˶ˆᗜˆ˵) - Remember to support the author if u can: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01530843.html DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE THANK YOU!!!
    3 points
  9. Hioo hellooo everyone happy pride month 🏳‍🌈 !!! and also since today is my birthday i'm treating you guys with another blcd upload from me heh.... i actually love the concept of a tall, old and submissive man they need to make more of this genre bro but anyways enjoy <𝟑 .ᐟ 🍰♡ ༘*.゚🧸🎀 Melody (the hidden princess con cafe employee), I picked up the prince.....! ~A princess lesson that begins with kissing the mysterious prince... I'm going to have sex...♡〜 ‧˚꒰🐾୭ ˚. ᵎᵎ small note here; i will not reupload if the link expired which is in a week from now on, please understand that as i am still wary of reuploaders outside this site 🥀💔 well maybe i will but in a dc server which has been posted in the forums (iykyk) download link: https://mega.nz/folder/ToZkGTKA key: show your support to the original creator! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01614271.html REUPLOADS ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!!!!
    2 points
  10. 6と7 Ryota Suzuki x Nojima Kenji Download link Hiii ✨ My cd finally arrived so now I can share it. This is really a horror story in so many ways, it has that unsettling atmosphere and the cd captures it really well. But I loved it, honestly. Needless to say the cast is amazing, I’m here once again because of my dear Ryota Suzuki (you gonna see me in every cd he’s in). Anyway I hope you all enjoy it, it’s been a while since I read and listened to a story like this. ✨ P.S. If there are any problems with the link or the tracks, please let me know.
    2 points
  11. 《Live2Dアニメ》強○3Pセックス 〜後輩男子と激しい上下攻めでぐちゃぐちゃに〜 ◇◆ STORY ◆◇ CV: 吾妻信一 / どっこいしょーいち / 水斗累 This was shared by poster from Weibo, only people with CN number could register and download, so I had conversation with the poster and I got her permission, that's why I could share the files here! I made the mega link because the poster can't use these in China. Mega link: Password: Original DL link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01251235.html (No worries about seeing Chinese character in video, because that's the way the Weibo poster let people notice it's her shared files!) Because I got the poster's permission, so I can and I will share some more if my mega storage fits
    2 points
  12. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there my fellow fujoshis/fudanshis !! I'll be sharing 2 works in one post because these are basically volumes 1 and 2 of the same work! These files are pretty big though, and technically yes, I could make an account on a file converter website but they make you pay just to convert any file that exceeds the size for free users (and highkey I don't really wanna pay the money only to use it like once ^^;) Sorry for the inconvenience !! I'll also be reuploading works that people have been asking for later this month! I'm currently down with a cold so I'm gonna try and get better to make sure I reupload the works correctly and to listen to BL works properly hehe And to give context of this work, I actually found someone who shared the first volume and their synopsis is very good! Their formatting is also really neat and pretty so I linked it to this post if anyone is interested :D I also realized that the previously shared work has different VAs from these works, and the circles are different; I don't really know if that's a significant finding but I thought it was interesting lol And the second volume is basically just a continuation of their story; they finally have mutual feelings and omg that moment felt like it took ages to me lmao You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): Volume 1: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01567741.html Volume 2: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01567746.html Cast: (Seme/top) 虎沢猫助 , (Uke/bottom) 秋月勇人 SUMMARY (for vol 2 since vol 1 was already summarized in the previous work): **note: the summaries for the work and characters are basically the same as the ones from the previous work so there's really nothing new but feel free to translate them below! 人気BLコミック「大きくて怖いけどこの身体で受け止めたい2」(サークル:ぴちpeach/原作:桃原リョウ)がフルボイス動画版で登場!! 「僕だけでも八雲さんの味方になりたい」 42cmも体格差がある二人。 ヤクザ会長の息子である八雲になぜか気に入られてしまったイクト。 そこでの借金を抱えているイクトが八雲に抵抗できるはずもなくー… 八雲の言いなりになって最悪な日常が始まるかとおもいきや、まさかのデート!? 彼のことをどんどん知っていく内に気持ちに変化が訪れて…!? More info about the top/seme: 八雲喜一(やぐもきいち) 【攻】 CV:虎沢猫助 20歳 195cm 92kg ヤクザ会長の息子 家族とはうまくいっていない 女遊びばかりしていたがイクトに出会ってからぱったりやめた More info about the bottom/uke: 小山侑斗(おやまいくと) 【受】 CV:秋月勇人 20歳 153cm 49kg 元々片親だったが、その母が他界したため、借金を肩代わりして中学卒業から働いている 八雲さんが苦手 PLEASE NOTE: These links will be removed around a week from now (5/17) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!
    1 point
  13. PINK HEART JAM BLCD ピンクハートジャムCD [Regular edition] SEIYUUS: Kobayashi Chiaki as Yuki Haiga x Souma Saitou as Ryo Kanae (with one of his lowest and sexyest tones ever w_w) DESCRIPTION: A heartwarming love story about a dedicated, kind-hearted, cheerful boy and a cool-beauty, manly senior, slowly and carefully building up time (time), as depicted by Shikketsu, is now available on Drama CD. The episodes from the first and second volumes of the comic series are delivered in a 2-disc set! The CD does not include Cigars' original music. TRACK LIST DISC 1 1.第1話 2.第2話 3.第3話 4. 第4話 5.第5話 DISC 2 1.第6話 2. 第7話 3. 第8話 4.第9話 5.最終話 6.シークレット会議 This is my personal purchase, cause I love this story and the seiyuus but PLEASE BEHAVE, OR I WILL REMOVE THE LINK! DOWNLOAD LINK: MEGA PASSWORD:
    1 point
  14. Meet Peach, a sex-crazed young man who is always in search for the next ultimate climax! Join him on his erotic adventures in this cartoony 3D animation series! This product contains two animations: 1) Hi, I’m Peach Runtime: 1 min 10 seconds A lewd music video introducing Peach! 2 ) Fatal Fantasy Runtime: 4 min 15 seconds Peach is at the arcade raging against the game he’s playing. Mellow, while waiting for his turn and observing from a distance, begins to have lewd fantasies about Peach who he secretly admires... Link here: Pass: ENJOY! - Link will be deleted after 2 weeks so download it quickly before i take it down! - Feel free to recommend me some works! If i found it my taste i'll buy it and share here. (˶ˆᗜˆ˵) - Remember to support the author if u can: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ345713.html DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE THANK YOU!!!
    1 point
  15. 忘れるなんて許さない / 茶葉なな 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Permanent Link (Watermarked): Download Until next time!
    1 point
  16. A N*: car*ival fan animation, featuring SR E*mond masturbating in the privacy of his secret garden. Includes: 1 x Handjob 2 x Fingering 2 x Orgasms And a bonus video of 3 small animations with a slime monster. Link here: Pass: ENJOY! - Link will be deleted after 2 weeks so download it quickly before i take it down! - Feel free to recommend me some works! If i found it my taste i'll buy it and share here. (˶ˆᗜˆ˵) - Remember to support the author if u can: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01059016.html DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE THANK YOU!!!
    1 point
  17. synopsis 「ギャルとホテル行ったけど、全然覚えてないwまた会うって感じでもないし」 「いつものバー行って、新しい女引っかけようぜ」 タイプの女の子をナンパして、使っては捨てるのが日常の最低ヤリチン男、樹(いつき)。 落ち着きがあるように見せかけて性欲が強く、抵抗する女の子を○すのが性癖の会社員、凌(りょう)。 そんな二人は大学生時代からの仲で、性欲の強さや価値観が似ている。 今でも2週間に1回いつもの居酒屋で会って、お互いのセックス事情を話し合っては、女の子をひっかけに夜の街に繰り出すのが日常となっている。 そうして男としての人生を楽しんでいた樹。 ある朝起きて、いつも通りあそこを触ると… 「え、、、ない、、!?」 しかも、おまんこになっちゃってる…!? こんなこと相談できるのは凌しかいない。 仕事終わりの彼を家に呼び、勇気を出して話してみるが、信じてもらえない。 パンツを脱いであそこを見せると、なぜかじーっと見てくる。 「これさ、まじのまんこみたいに気持ちよくなれるのかな?」 「お前おかしいって…!触んな…そんなとこ…!」 「濡れてるとかじゃねえし、冷や汗だし、、!」 「俺、女じゃないし、、気持ちよくない、、!♡」 「もう止めて、、、イくイくイくイくイくイくイくううううう!!!♡♡♡♡」 性欲の強い友達に女の子みたいに犯されて、強い快感に抗えず雌堕ちさせられちゃう、、! Just got a little shop in DLsite,I will post the drama cd time by time in here. In other day I tought to myself that would be great if うじくん act a cuntboy, back to that day I didn't check on DLsite, but he already did act a cuntboy in a really interesting playbook. GOOD FOR HIM,GOOD FOR US! There is our main character, a classic player. In the opening of story,he hook up with a girl and never call her back like usual. After he become a cuntboy, his male friend never stop play with him,is a really funny story. There is うじくん,no doubt about his quality. Enjoy! support the original work https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01630001.html PLAEAS DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE!!!
    1 point
  18. 猫かぶり王子は素直になれない 師走 ねこ 2022 Enjoy!
    1 point
  19. アイラブユー・アイラフユー 昼夜 いす 2023 Enjoy!
    1 point
  20. Original Title: ケーキ・ドッグ・カラメリゼ Alt. Title: Cake dog karamerize Author/Artist: Ogeretsu Tanaka / おげれつたなか Year of release: 2025
    1 point
  21. Original Title: サイレントノイズ 2 Alt. Title: silent noise 2 Author/Artist: Ichikawa Ichi / いちかわ壱 Year of release: 2025
    1 point
  22. [浜有師] 俺だけのオメガ・スター【単話売】 Title: 俺だけのオメガ・スター | Ore dake no Omega Star Author: 浜有師 | Hama Yuuji Label: G-Lish Comics | Year: 2022 Link (Chapters 1-5 only) Please note that the extras aren't included! Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  23. Title : Sensei, ijiwaru shinaide kudasai / 先生、いじわるしないでください Author : Momose An / 百瀬 あん 2019 / Japanese / JPEG Tags : teacher x school counselor, seme protagonist Also contains second story about two childhood friends : Konna ore demo Kimi ga Suki / こんな俺でもキミが好き
    1 point
  24. 男子妊活のススメ I, Souta Saiki, am infertile. I've been troubled by my inability to have a child with my wife, and that worry drew my eye to a male Infertility clinic. I decided to make an appointment, unaware of what awaited me... CV : Shindou Daisuke MediaFire *Beware of threesome scene with the wife on track 4, you can skip it if you don't like threesome Please don't share outside this forum
    1 point
  25. Thanks for sharing the file! And thanks for all the helpful info too
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. It must have taken you a lot of time to modify the file, but thank you for sharing it for us.~~
    1 point
  28. Thank you for sharing! Question: How do you buy in pokedora? Do I really need american express card? 😭 Im not american so i searching for other options since I also created not that long an acc in pokedora but havents bought anything 💔
    1 point
  29. Oldies but goldies time! I don't like how Hirakawa Daisuke sounded in songs, his voice was drowned out by music. But this CD has nice old-school-vibe, I can even say retro-vibe. It is a half "Katsuya x Katsuya" Mini Drama CD and a half songs: Katsuya have to go to karaoke by plot. No sex scenes. Kichiku Megane Character Song CD Contrast Saeki Katsuya Release Date 2008/09/17 Hirakawa Daisuke x Hirakawa Daisuke >>> MF<<< 79 Mb, w/BK, 320 kbps PW: 2026-06-16 DO NOT SHARE OR REUPLOAD OUTSIDE OF YAOI-OTAKU!
    1 point
  30. ty ivy ur taste is immaculate („• ᴗ •„)
    1 point
  31. [安里] お客様に恋してもいいですか? 1 Title: お客様に恋してもいいですか? | Okyaku-sama ni Koi Shitemo Ii Desu ka? Author: 安里 | Asato Label: Eclair Comics | Year: 2022 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy! お客様に恋してもいいですか?2
    1 point
  32. I'm completely blown away after reading this story that I didn't know before this post Damn, it was very good! Now, I have the luxury to be even happier listening this BLCD! Thank you very much for sharing!
    1 point
  33. Title : Achromatic Wonder Love (アクロマティック・ワンダーラブ) Author : echo Download Download only for 14 days = This file is compressed with "7-Zip", so please use the unzip software that supports it =
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. 1 point
  36. LINK (no exp date!) enjoy! :)
    1 point
  37. Thank you so much Do you by any chance have volume 2 of this series??
    1 point
  38. 1 point
  39. I've updated the link in the first post.
    1 point
  40. Healing Paradox Enjoy https://106。gigafile。nu/0612-fc2f0c15eec194d597f15c0dc3fa04a2e The link will work for 7 days. PW:SiKi
    1 point
  41. ボイスドラマ勃たないヤリチン元ホストがハマるとヤバい男に発情させるラブポーション sumeshi support the creators by purchasing here! hi friends! this is my first time ever sharing a cd on here, so if theres anything wrong with the link, please do let me know! i hope you're able to enjoy this one as much as i did MEGA DOWNLOAD
    1 point
  42. 二度めの恋は渇かない 晴屋うまこ 2020 Enjoy!
    1 point
  43. Title: Do-S Sensei ni Aisarete tamaru ka ドS先生に愛されてたまるか Author: MOMOSE An 百瀬あん Year: 2019 Feel free to use the raw ദ്ദിᐢ- ̫-ᐢ₎ LINK P.S. There is a drama cd adaptation from this manga and shared inside of this forum (a.k.a THANK YOU!!!) (and that's the main reason i bought this manga lmao 😭)
    1 point
  44. Name: Murikon Author: ITSUKI Makoto Cast: (Kurotaki Chikage) Furukawa Makoto x (Shirakawa Momoki) Saito Soma (Tabata Mamoru) Tamaru Atsushi Link: here Enjoy! P.S.: I bought this BLCD because I really like the artist's other works. The manga is hot so naturally the BLCD is hot too! I liked that the story is not too melodramatic and is funny . Do NOT upload this link anywhere outside this website!
    1 point
  45. 真夜中よりの使者 Chuuya Isu | 昼夜いす 2020 - LINK - Enjoy! :>
    1 point
  46. 残響イマージュ Chino Chi | 千野ち 2020 - LINK - Enjoy! :>
    1 point
  47. Thank you for sharing!!!!
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus