Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/15/26 in Posts
-
Kikazaru Hina wa mada Koi wo Shiranai (着飾るヒナはまだ恋を知らない) Original work by Zarame Same Release date: 21/2/2024 Cast: Kobayashi Chiaki x Matsuoka Yoshitsugu Where to buy CD? DL site (digital) Amazon (physical) Animate (physical) Frontier Work (physical) Another work of TsuguTsugu-san I'll appreciate if you buy this original work to support the mangaka and record company. Don't share or repost anywhere without permission. I'm not gonna delete this file, but I'll delete it if I see any re-uploaded topic that I didn't create. Thank you!38 points
-
Kimi wa ma Chérie (きみはマシェリ) Original work by Inagi Nanori Release date: 30/7/2024 Cast: Hamano Daiki x Matsuoka Yoshitsugu Where to buy digital CD? DL site (video or audio-only) Pokedora Animate I bought this CD on DLsite, audio-only, and recorded it by myself 'cuz I LOVE TSUGUTSUGU's UKE!!!!!!!!!!!! So it's a very loooooong track (over 1 hour). Hope you guys enjoy it! Anyway, I'll appreciate if you buy this original work to support the mangaka and record company Don't share or repost anywhere without permission. I'm not gonna delete this file, but I'll delete it if I see any re-uploaded topic that I didn't create. Thank you!20 points
-
Soredemo Kimi to Koi ga Shitai! それでも君と恋がしたい! Yoshiki Nakajima x Horie Shun Download link Hiiii ✨ I saw this CD had been uploaded before, but it’s not available anymore. So since I also have this CD I wanted to share it again. The story is really cute, and I absolutely adore Horie Shun, so I hope you all can enjoy it like me. P.S. If there’s any problem with the link or the tracks, please let me know.19 points
-
i bought and uploaded it here for those who want to read. as usual, please do not upload outside of this forum!! mediafire5 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there my fellow fujoshis/fudanshis !! I'll be sharing 2 works in one post because these are basically volumes 1 and 2 of the same work! These files are pretty big though, and technically yes, I could make an account on a file converter website but they make you pay just to convert any file that exceeds the size for free users (and highkey I don't really wanna pay the money only to use it like once ^^;) Sorry for the inconvenience !! I'll also be reuploading works that people have been asking for later this month! I'm currently down with a cold so I'm gonna try and get better to make sure I reupload the works correctly and to listen to BL works properly hehe And to give context of this work, I actually found someone who shared the first volume and their synopsis is very good! Their formatting is also really neat and pretty so I linked it to this post if anyone is interested :D I also realized that the previously shared work has different VAs from these works, and the circles are different; I don't really know if that's a significant finding but I thought it was interesting lol And the second volume is basically just a continuation of their story; they finally have mutual feelings and omg that moment felt like it took ages to me lmao You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): Volume 1: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01567741.html Volume 2: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01567746.html Cast: (Seme/top) 虎沢猫助 , (Uke/bottom) 秋月勇人 SUMMARY (for vol 2 since vol 1 was already summarized in the previous work): **note: the summaries for the work and characters are basically the same as the ones from the previous work so there's really nothing new but feel free to translate them below! 人気BLコミック「大きくて怖いけどこの身体で受け止めたい2」(サークル:ぴちpeach/原作:桃原リョウ)がフルボイス動画版で登場!! 「僕だけでも八雲さんの味方になりたい」 42cmも体格差がある二人。 ヤクザ会長の息子である八雲になぜか気に入られてしまったイクト。 そこでの借金を抱えているイクトが八雲に抵抗できるはずもなくー… 八雲の言いなりになって最悪な日常が始まるかとおもいきや、まさかのデート!? 彼のことをどんどん知っていく内に気持ちに変化が訪れて…!? More info about the top/seme: 八雲喜一(やぐもきいち) 【攻】 CV:虎沢猫助 20歳 195cm 92kg ヤクザ会長の息子 家族とはうまくいっていない 女遊びばかりしていたがイクトに出会ってからぱったりやめた More info about the bottom/uke: 小山侑斗(おやまいくと) 【受】 CV:秋月勇人 20歳 153cm 49kg 元々片親だったが、その母が他界したため、借金を肩代わりして中学卒業から働いている 八雲さんが苦手 PLEASE NOTE: These links will be removed around a week from now (5/17) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!4 points
-
Benny-chan wa Kujikenai ◕ KUROIWA Chihaya [JP] Original Title: Benny-chan wa Kujikenai Alt. Title: ベニーちゃんはくじけない Author/Artist: KUROIWA Chihaya Year of release: 2019 Published by: Kaiousha Download Benny-chan wa Kujikenai Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff4 points
-
Title: Kobayashi Senpai ha Onnanoko de Shitai Original: 小林先輩は女の子でシたい Genre: 催眠術, コメディ Author: Uri Language: Japanese Year: 2020 DOWNLOAD LINK (Link thanks to @rakira!)4 points
-
Title: RENAI-RUBY NO TADASHII FURIKATA Written & Drawn by : OGERETAU Tanaka Publisher : Dear+ Comics Release Date : 2015/04/30 Original Status : Complete Language : Japanese Download RENAI-RUBY NO TADASHII FURIKATA Manga --------------------------------------------------------- Mega (Link thanks to @rakira!)4 points
-
Katsuai Monster ~Hungry~ by NARAZAKI Souta [JP] Original Title: Katsuai Monster ~Hungry~ Alt. Title: 渇愛モンスター ~ハングリー~ Author/Artist: NARAZAKI Souta Year of release: 2017 Published by: Libre Download Katsuai Monster ~Hungry~ Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff3 points
-
Omega Haruki / Omega Shunki ~オメガ春機~ Mangaka: AKAHOSHI Jake Download (Link thanks to @rakira!)3 points
-
Original Title: Vanilla・Chocolate・Cigarette Alt. Title: バニラ・ショコラ・シガレット Author/Artist: Panda (熊猫) Year of release: 2018 Published by: 笠倉出版社 Download (Link thanks to @rakira!)3 points
-
Hi everyone, I want share this. This will only be up for 5 days, so You can download until 5/16. Please don't repost it at other site!!3 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello my loveliess !! It's been a while (not really) loll I'm back with another Uji-kun's work (not surprising at this point) ! I didn't expect him to have another upcoming work so soon (it's being released on 4/4), so I thought I might as well share the second most recent work of his that I bought :D And of course I'll be buying the work that's releasing later this week so I'll most likely share that one too later on (I also bought like, quite a few works and those will just be shared at like very random points lol) And for this work, it's actually based on a novel on the pixiv website which you can access here! Uji-kun is basically voicing over it and apparently in his cast talk he said that he actually changed locations to make the scenes/audio realistic (mad respect to him once again ) I do have to let you all know that this work does have non-consensual sex, so do listen with caution !! It's like the type of scenarios where the uke falls into pleasure because of the seme constantly getting intimate with him To give more context of what this work is about, it's basically where the uke is working part time in the library (I think? to be completely honest I haven't actually checked the novel out yet, there's just too much to translate and that's kinda too much work :'D) What I'm telling you guys is based on what I heard from the tracks, so just take my context as a grain of salt lol But anyways, the uke decided to just chill and close his eyes for a bit, until someone, aka the seme, (I don't really think the uke knows him? but then again, I'm not sure lol) touches him and even takes a photo with the uke's lewd face without permission; the uke obviously tells the seme to delete the photo, and to this the seme just says "come over to my place and then I'll erase this" (I think we all know that is definitely not what's going to happen lol) But the uke doesn't seem to have a choice, so he ends up following the seme to his house, where they get even more intimate The volume overall is very small, so I do recommend increasing the volume (with headphones on of course) when listening to the tracks (track 4 is my favorite; it's really hard to make public bathroom scenes realistic, but Uji-kun did that so well I can't count the amount of time I relistened to this hehe) You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01583263.html Cast: (Bottom only) Uji-kun / うじくん SUMMARY: **note: to be honest I couldn't really make much sense of the summary below when I used the translator, but I'm assuming they're supposed to be phrases from the novel? And there isn't any character info, but I have a feeling that the uke is supposed to be younger than the seme considering how Uji-kun used formalities most of the time in the tracks 「……ねえ、これ、バラされたくないよね?」逃げられない密室。終わらない焦らし。 節約のために涼んでいた図書館の奥。寝たフリをする水島夏希に伸びてきたのは、執拗で下品な痴○の手だった。 「声を出せば周囲にバレる」 ――その恐怖と背徳感に身をすくませる中、無慈悲に繰り返される愛撫。 ついに理性が決壊し、無様に果てたその瞬間。耳元で非情な音が響く。 ――カシャッ。 「あーあ、撮っちゃった。これ、ネットに公開したらどうなるかな?」 男に連行されたのは、すぐ近くの薄暗い男の部屋。 「バラされたくないなら、俺の言うこと聞けるよね?」 密室で始まるのは、プライドをズタズタにする「お仕置き」という名の調教。 服の上から、そして直接。開発されていく未垢な身体は、男の熟練の手つきに抗えず、熱く疼き始めてしまう……。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed around a week from now (4/6) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!2 points
-
Title: My Sweet Home Original: [幸田みう] マイスイートホーム Author: Kouda Miu Language: Japanese Year: 2020 DOWNLOAD LINK (Link thanks to @rakira)2 points
-
2 points
-
Omega no Mukotori - Kuroi Yodaka [JP] Title : オメガの婿取り (Omega no Mukotori) Author : 黒井よだか (Kuroi Yodaka) Year : 2021 DOWNLOAD (Link thanks to @rakira!)2 points
-
Koubutsu wa Mayonaka no Uchi ni Hara no Naka 🌠 TSURUSAWA Tsutako [JP] Original Title: Koubutsu wa Mayonaka no Uchi ni Hara no Naka Alt. Title: 好物は真夜中のうちに腹のなか Author/Artist: TSURUSAWA Tsutako Year of release: 2019 Published by: Takeshobo Download Koubutsu wa Mayonaka no Uchi ni Hara no Naka Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff2 points
-
[べのもと] ストーカー君は飲みほしたい。【コミックス版】 (ふゅーじょんぷろだくと) Title : Stalker kun ha Nomihoshitai / ストーカー君は飲みほしたい。 Author : Benomoto / べのもと 2022 / Japanese / JPEG2 points
-
2 points
-
Link updated in the first post thanks to @rakira!2 points
-
Utsukushii Kare 美しい彼 V05 Please refrain from posting this on other websites.2 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do! Hihii !! Here's another Uji-kun work that I bought recently (I still have one more that I have and I'll share that some time later) :D This work is where the bottom/uke greets his new neighbor (aka the top/seme) but later on he accidentally enters the seme's room drunk thinking it was his room! It seems like the seme had his eye on the uke for a while, so he took the chance when he found the uke sleeping on his bed This work is actually from a novel on pixiv and Uji-kun had the opportunity to voice it and turn it into an audio work! As always, Uji-kun flawlessly carried out this role with the realistic SE 🤧🤧 You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01535180.html You can also check out the novel here: https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=23907802 Cast: (Bottom only) Uji-kun / うじくん SUMMARY: 間違えて入った隣の部屋。そこで待っていたのは、甘く危険な“捕食者”でした――― いつメンとの定期飲み会のあとはいつも泥酔。 フラフラの体で辿り着き、倒れ込んだベッド……。しかし目覚めたそこは自分の部屋ではなく「隣人の男」の寝室だった。 「勝手に入り込んでおいて、そのまま帰れると思ってんの?」 パニックになる俺を組み伏せたのは、先日出会った同じ男として嫉妬心が芽生えるほどの美形な顔立ちの隣人。 抵抗できないほど酔っていたはずなのに、間違いから始まったはずの情事はいつしか逃げ場のない「快楽」へと変わっていき――…… More info about the uke/bottom: 愛田 佳弥斗(アイダ カヤト) 大学3年生 一人暮らし ・おちゃらけキャラ、男女ともに友達が多い。その為いつも女の子からは「いい奴」止まり ・巨乳の可愛らしい彼女が欲しい ・隣部屋から聞こえてくる「音」に嫉妬心がある More info about the top/seme (fyi there's no voice for him): 嵯峨野 響矢(サガノ キョウヤ) 大学2年生 一人暮らし ・愛田の隣の部屋に引っ越してくる ・誰もが羨む美貌の持ち主で、容姿にそこそこ自信のありそうな女(時には男)が常に近寄ってくる ・日替わりで女の子を家に連れ込んでいて隣の部屋の愛田に「音」を聞かせている PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Monday) so please enjoy it while you can! Happy listening ! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/26JGXKzT Decryption key: QMUf3EsyS8-auejR4XBwgw1 point
-
スロウ・ダメージ - Slow Damage DEVELOPER: Nitro+CHiRAL ARTIST: Yamada Uiro (山田 外朗) PUBLISHED: 2022 (In English, originally published 2021) LANGUAGE: English JASTUSA PRODUCT PAGE: https://jastusa.com/games/blue004/slow-damage OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://www.nitrochiral.com/game/slow-damage/ STORY (from VNDB): 「The year is 20XX, and the declining nation of Japan has built the ultimate casino resort: Shinkoumi. This "special administrative region," once known as Tokyo Waterfront City, is functionally its own separate country under the complete control of a private managing organization known as the Takasatogumi. With the economy in turmoil, the masses flock to Shinkoumi with the hope of getting rich quick, or at the very least, venting the stress of their overworked, underpaid lives. With no restriction on who can enter, crime has flourished, and entire districts have decayed. Our protagonist, Towa, lives a life of indolence on the third floor of a small neighborhood clinic. For you see, he has a hobby: painting human desire. Specifically, the moment before those suppressed urges break free from their constraints. And to do so, naturally, he must experience it himself firsthand. In the art world, he is known as "euphoria". It can be dangerous to grant people's darkest desires – sometimes, even deadly. But in the spirit of avant-garde, Towa is willing to die for his art...」 CATBOX.MOE: Link! 5.49 GB. An album of split up files of 200 MB or less. .001-and onwards part/zip files. Includes: Redistributable folder, folder with the game files, and a .txt file explaining how to run the game. (Please let me know if you can't access these files due to your ISP, location, or otherwise even through VPN or changing your DNS! Just DM me and I'll hook you up lol.) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So I saw a reupload request for this game... it was previously linked in the request thread, but I figured having a separate dedicated page for it would be better lol. I got these files from steamunlocked before its enshittification! I got lucky eh... There is A LOT of parts for this one, though... 29, to be exact. It's 5 gigs, so y'know. Makes sense. Sorry they're out of order in the album. I think it does it all alphabetically from the file name rather than .001, then .002, etc. Just make a checklist of which ones you've already downloaded! Before you try and extract all the parts together as is, check out my post on my split file renamer tool. You WILL need it in order to extract everything properly. It lists the features of the tools, and why you gotta use them/rename the files. I uploaded a video on how to kinda use the tools. Watch up until a minute or so if you need help. Archive I go kinda fast, so feel free to pause! Anyways, as for the installation, the txt file included tells you how to run the game! Helpful, huh? It should work "out of the box" already, since it's basically repacked or what have you.1 point
-
Jigoku Inu wa Shisai ni Kurai Tsuku 地獄犬は司祭に喰らい付く Puling 2025 Vol 1 (7 days)1 point
-
1 point
-
OMGGG thank you so much!!! I've been looking for this BLCD everywhere1 point
-
Here's an alternative link of the steamunlocked version by request! MEDIAFIRE: Link! 5.50 GB. zip file. (Dunno why it's .50 and not .49 but oh well...)1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
[山冨] 蜘蛛神さまのΩ Title : Kumogamisama no Ω / 蜘蛛神さまのΩ Author : Yamatomi / 山冨 2023 / Japanese / JPEG1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
I have them here (along with all my collection of The Patient S Content) If someone have any unobtained content listed below please dm me https://whip-copper-037.notion.site/The-Patient-S-Remedy-PUBLICATION-ARCHIVE-117f3598fdd080abb322e1dd25d5fc911 point
-
Mask Danshi wa Koishitakunai no ni 3 / マスク男子は恋したくないのに 3: Release Date: 12/19/24 Mangaka: Mitsuru sango Cast: Takuya Eguchi (Saikawa) x Yusuke Kobayashi (Sayama) Download Link: If you enjoyed what you listened to, do consider buying the original manga or buying a copy of the CD to support the creators!!! :) DO NOT SHARE / UPLOAD ELSEWHERE!!! If you wanna share to other sites, then buy your own copy!!!1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Good ol' @HD101 let me upload these for you guys! I'm finally getting around to it lol. She says it has Japanese and English audio with Spanish, English, and French subs. If you have Media Player Classic like I do, you can right click the player and change the audio/subs by selecting either Audio or Subtitle Track and picking what language you want. Anyways, here you guys go! MEDIAFIRE: Link! 347.11 MB. zip file. Includes: Episodes 1-7 as mkv files.1 point
-
REUPLOAD CBZ files (right click and select "extract to *manga title*" to have a folder of JPEG files) @Mayan_penero @jwkim412 @parerumo @waffleinoven1 point
-
I came to end this suffering, Self-bought btw!! ( ╥ω╥ ) NOTE: Have a quiz with me would ya!!! (・ω<)☆ Password to unzip: What is the name of the highest mountain in Japan, located between ShizuOka and YamaNashi prefecture ( Romanji, 7-letters-word, all lower-case) WILL DELETE THE FILE IF THE PASSWORD GET LEAKED IN [THE COMMENT*] (¬_¬;). LOOP HOLE DETECTED* DRIVE MAY US SEE AGAIN OR NEVER IDK LMAO, PEACE ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ1 point
-
Boku no Omawari-san (My Pretty Policeman) BLCD Drama CD of "Boku no Omawari-sani" Manga by Niyama. Download Links: MEDIAFIRE : password: Policeman Contents: Disc 01 (Tracks 1-6) INCLUDES BOOKLET Cast: Seiji Tajima: Tarusuke Shingaki Shin Nakamoto: Makoto Furukawa Pairing: Makoto Furukawa x Tarusuke Shingaki1 point
-
Title: Premonition Series: Final Fantasy VII Pairing: Sephiroth x Cloud Rating: R-18 Circle/Artist: AFTER HORSE Year: 2024 Scanned by: chillerific89/Kogenta3 Sharing and translating is ok but keep the Artist credits in the file! This is a collection of short stories featuring Sefikura having sex (in the morning, outdoors, and in the reverse missionary position after being mounted in the cowgirl position). Download links: https://app.box.com/s/vnb56si8t2m8o39annfy1kc7yrxcmjv9 https://mega.nz/file/HDI0RC7a#hbEuolQzy8CIV7hvhE8jIj0Uls8mXjFMCUb4HLIKXHE1 point
-
Mazu wa Pudding kara - Yosono Yosomi まずはプリンから / よそのよそみ 2020 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Tryout Sex - Keme Yako トライアウト・セックス / 家目やこ 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Kiba to Mitsu - Kirishiki Tokico 牙と蜜 / 桐式トキコ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Title: Sweet Inferno Series: Final Fantasy VII Pairing: Sephiroth x Cloud Rating: R-18 Circle/Artist: AFTER HORSE Year: 2024 Scanned by: chillerific89/Kogenta3 Sharing and translating is ok but keep the Artist credits in the file! Cloud is suffering from a headache and tries to stay up all night alone to avoid the worry of his friends. Then Sephiroth appears...Sephiroth tells Cloud to surrender himself to him, body and soul . Cloud, anxious and at his limit,... Despite his conflicted feelings, Cloud turns to Sephiroth for help. Download links: https://app.box.com/s/5psw3gdlr10ijj352art0iztfjg9lku8 https://mega.nz/file/DTIEhYJZ#4VqtUSgupJ1KX-oG2P1eUTVcQ44IMJa769EsDXmTWfY1 point
-
I really like Shingakkou so I'll post a new link. Hopefully, it works!1 point
-
Author: Sagami Shika Release date: Jun 20th, 2025 Cast: Eiji Takeuchi / Kengo Kawanishi Support original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-drama/work/=/product_id/BJ02032099.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · DO NOT RE-UPLOAD/ RE-SHARE/ RE-DISTRIBUTE my files anywhere (both outside & inside the forum). Link will be taken down instantly & no re-upload if I find out it is reposted elsewhere because some of my files were randomly modified that may let me realize easily and quickly DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MediaFire1 point
-
b-boy Omegaverse Anthology Vol.02 [JP] Original Title: b-boy Omegaverse Alt. Title: b-boyオメガバース Author(s)/Artist(s): NATSUKI Hakka, Kurenai, GO Keryoku, Akabeko, ICHINASHI Kimi Year of release: 2016 Published by: e Bee Boy Comics (Libre) Related: b-boy Omegaverse Anthology Vol.01 Download b-boy Omegaverse Anthology Manga: Volume 02 [JP] Decrypt Key: For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
