Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/13/26 in all areas
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there my fellow fujoshis and fudanshis !! Surprisingly, the 2 works that I'm sharing with you guys today aren't Uji-kun related! lol But I would still say that they're peak hehe This first work I'll be sharing has a voice actor (aka ひらめ / Hirame) who usually only does hetero audio dramas and it's really rare for him to get in touch with BL so I was very excited when this work got released back in March :D I think his first BL work was this one about finding a tentacle-like organism (lwky this work is also really good so do feel free to check it out!) His acting skills are also really good, which was the main reason why I decided to buy the work I also want to mention that this work kind of but also kind of doesn't involve consent, so do listen with caution !! The uke is more forced to consent to getting it on with 3 other guys (yes, this is a foursome so this is gonna get real wild :D) As for the context of this work, not going to lie... it's quite something lol So basically the uke/bottom is named Yuu (I think) and he's a streamer who does a lot of things from what I translated in the summary; originally he used to do gaming streams and he got a comment from a female fan saying that his innocence is really cute! And I guess he kinda took it to heart(?) after that he decided to "up" his games and switched to doing things for male fans (if you're asking how he came to that conclusion highkey I wanna ask the same thing lol) And so Yuu was on his usual live stream, he was taking a walk outside wearing no underwear (aka ノーパン or ノーパンツ) and his fans were ordering/commenting him to take a piss in front of an electric pole (for those who don't know, it's illegal to urinate out in public in Japan) Yuu, who really loves to please his fans, eagerly unzips his pants and as he was about to take a piss, he gets surprised by 3 guys he doesn't know! They claimed to be Yuu's fans, and demanded to do a foursome right then and there (in this case, Yuu would have to take on 3 guys, so this work involves 1 uke and 3 semes) To this proposal, Yuu obviously tries to refuse, but all the fans commented that they should do it! And when I tell you that the uke is a real people pleaser, I mean it. Bro actually says yes to the proposal because he wants the love/support from the fans (but then again, the fans all paid him a huge amount of money to get it on with those semes) Soooo at this point the foursome begins and then more and more requests arise from the fans to which Yuu can't refuse to since they donated a lot of money to make the request I know the context sounds a bit out of pocket, but the voice acting was really good !! I really loved the parts when the uke cried; I don't know if it's just me but I really love it when the ukes cry But plot wise, all I really have to say is rip uke's hole, you're literally taking on 3 guys with no lubricant and it's your first time :'D Seriously though, mad respect to Hirame / ひらめ for carrying the uke role magnificently You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01580758.html Cast: (Bottom/uke only) 一条ひらめ / Ichijou Hirame SUMMARY: **note: there's no character info about the semes/tops in this work, only the uke/bottom 視聴者アンケートで決まった企画「ノーパン外出」を実行するため、夜の街を生配信しながら歩いていた。コメントに応えながら、恥ずかしそうに過激なリクエストにも応じていく。 しかし、公園で無茶な企画を実行しようとしたその瞬間、背後から声をかけられる。 現れたのは、配信映像の背景から現在地を特定してやって来た 3人の視聴者だった。 逃げ場のない状況で弱みを握られ、配信を見ている視聴者たちの煽りや投げ銭によって、次第に引き返せない状況へと追い込まれていく。 視聴数は急激に伸び、コメント欄はさらに過激な要求で埋め尽くされていく。 最初は拒んでいたが、配信者としての承認欲求と視聴者の期待に飲み込まれ、次第にその状況を受け入れていき――。 画面の向こうのファンに見守られながら、配信は予想外の方向へと加速していく。 More info about the uke/bottom: 22歳 10月13日/ネリネ 167cm 配信者 恋愛経験0の童貞処女ノンケ。 学生時代、趣味のゲーム実況を片手間にしていたが「あどけない感じがカワイイ」と言う"女性ファン"しか得られず、悩んだ末に辿り着いたのは男性向けエロ系配信者だった。 元陰キャなイメージを感じさせないほど明るく気丈に振舞い続けて2年目。 様々な企画配信を通してファンと触れ合い、距離感の近い配信者として有名。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed around a week from now (4/19) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!39 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! Here's the 2nd work that I'll be sharing lol I don't think(?) anyone shared this work before and I've been curious about it so I decided to buy it! I think many people already know this voice actor (aka 春真最中), but he's done a lot of BL roles :D To be honest for me his works would be a hit or miss; sometimes his acting is done perfectly wihile other times it sounds a bit exaggerated/like he's shouting or the moans sound forced(?) But when I listened to the sample tracks of this work I actually liked it! And when I listened to the entire thing I wasn't disappointed hehe To give more context about this work, the uke's/bottom's name is Talita, and he lives his life as a prostitute (which I find nothing wrong with that, our boy needs to make that money with what he's good at and I respect that). But the reason why he became a prostitute is kinda sad; his parents both passed away, but his older brothers are working adults having their own families to take care of, so he doesn't want to be a burden and therefore works as a prostitute; he also helps guide people who are lost (he's really sweet ) And then we have our seme/top, whose name is Michel (or maybe Michelle?) Holland! He's basically a rich man who inherited money from his grandfather when he passed away; he's using the money right now to travel around the world, and the place he happens to be staying is where he meets the uke Talita! The uke is the one who first guides the seme out of trouble and then gives him the invitation to hook up lol The seme is the type of person who wants to have or do something (including sex) when he finds a situation interesting, which is the main reason why he agrees to take up on the uke's offer, and let's just say, after spending the night together the seme may nor may not have gotten addicted to the uke :D Even after spending the night together, the seme invites the uke to his trips, and the more they interact, the harder they fall for each other This work was pretty heartwarming and I'm actually wondering why I haven't bought this earlier lol Also, I want to note that in this work, the author(s) actually inserted safe sex which I am so happy about because I feel like in many other works they don't have that and just want the characters to do it raw every single time :'D So yay, safe sex !! You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01122429.html Cast: (Bottome/uke only) 春真最中 SUMMARY: 美しい海が広がるとある南国で体を売って生活する褐色の少年タリタと、観光に来ていた青年ミシェル。 ミシェルは、タリタに観光案内を頼み、そして彼とつかの間のバカンスエッチを堪能していく。 でも、二人の関係はほんのひとときでは済まない絆に…… More info about the seme/top: ミシェル・オランド cv.なし 長男気質なお節介屋。押しにはちょっと弱い。 可愛がってくれていた祖父から莫大な遺産を受け継ぎ、世界各国を旅する。 食い道楽で美味しいものに目がない。多少ゲテモノでも興味が勝てば手を出してしまう。 セックスに置いても同じで、良いなと思うと性別は関係ない。 遺産相続に際してかなりエゲツなく揉めたため、両親含む親族はほとんど絶縁状態。 そういった寂しさを、旅で埋めているところがある。人の温もりに飢え気味。 More info about the uke/bottom: タリタ cv.春真最中 幼少期、漁に出ていた父を大時化で亡くし、母と兄たちに育てられた末っ子。 数年前母親も亡くなり、既に所帯を持っている兄たちの負担になりたくないと独り立ち。売春を始める。 自分はずっと守られるだけの存在、家族のお荷物だった、というコンプレックスがある。 「サービスするって言ったろ? お兄さんこういう遊び慣れてなさそうだし、病気は大丈夫だろうと思ったから...」 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed around a week from now (4/19) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !!33 points
-
Well this one's an oldie from my DLPlay. "My butler has frigidity all over his body (other than inside)!? ~However, the a○ from the mouth has a mellow feel! Squirting whole body convulsions~" (...... Or that is what's translated in English. -SpiralChord) Uke Voice: Daisuke Shindo Seme Voice: None There dynamic is: Romance Novelist × Full body (only outside) frigid (but 'inside' is sensitive enough to catch him off guard with just his mouth. And, other unmentionables. -SpiralChord) Butler! Synopsis A certain novelist's home...There is a cold-hearted former spy (rumored to be, but the truth is a mystery) who is assigned by a publisher to serve as a butler. “Don't go against me. Even your little little miso brain will probably notice it soon. There's no point in doing anything to me.” With that, he uses all his methods to prevent the novelists' bad tastes from going to women's houses. No matter what I do, I won't change my expression! Is the skin iron?? So much so that I think so! However, one day, he discovers such a butler's weakness...that's not outside...But INSIDE?? Receiver: Megumi Sawatari CV: Daisuke Shindo Age: 27 years old Height: 175 Occupation: Butler A talented butler hired by various publishers in a clique, and is frustrated by Reiichi's poor tendencies of being a manwhore (Wine and women. -SpiralChord) and breaking deadlines. Rumor has it that he has learned not only various combat techniques but also assassination techniques. Since his previous job, he has been trained in a special (Very special. -SpiralChord) way just because ''experience is a hindrance to work,'' and his body feels nothing. His insensitivity is such that no matter how his penis is shanked and blown, he doesn't change his face or make him erect. (Haha. -SpiralChord) He's a calm, collected, and beautiful butler, but one day, his erogenous zones, which Reiichi didn't notice, were stimulated...!? After retiring from his previous job, he became a butler when his cousin, who is an active butler, invited him to become a butler, saying, ''My skills from my previous job might be useful.''. Rumor has it that his previous job was as a ''smart spy hired by a certain country.'' The giver this is so stupid LMAO: Reiichi Shiroki Age: 28 years old Height: 185 Occupation: Novelist ...A romance novelist who usually hides his face and gender. However, in reality, he has a super beautiful appearance, and as an adult, he is a man who happily dabbles in women, office ladies to mature married women. (Homewrecker, and Manwhore. Ridiculous. I love it. -SpiralChord) Once every six months, in order to cause trouble with women, he was formed into a clique by multiple publishers and is watched over by a butler named Ji... Although he has a bad habit of being a MANWHORE (THE TRANSLATIONS ARE CONFUSING ME. I am willing to change that from my initial understanding despite its inaccuracy. We're just putting the desc. some sense to understand-SpiralChord), he is devoted to the person he falls in love with. Currently, there are no women he can love, so he seems to be ''looking for love'' at random. SpiralChord Summary! What can I say.......... It's a lighthearted scenario. I initially had the opinion that Reichii (Seme) is more of a, "Senji from One Piece" Archetype. The skirtchaser. And that Reichii cannot seem to go out and do whatever the hell he does, because Megumi (The Uke butler) is preventing him from disregarding his novel work and deadlines. And from what I can tell, he... Seemed to be progressing on actually finishing the Novel! And Reichii like. All other silent protags taking the role as our "listeners" isn't hindered that he can like a lil bit of a boy too. So, wow. TR 1 starts off with Megumi kind of, yapping off that "I won't put my guard down to let you go and play hooky with women and miss deadlines. Also I am technically an unfeeling kuudere so you cannot disarm me, nor find any weaknesses to keep me off track of looking after you". And then. Reichi just straights up finger bangs him in the mouth. And Then Reichii discovers Megumi's "weakness" is literally his sensitive ass mouth. And a hole. The rest follows the same formula! "Just because I'm sensitive to pleasure from the mucous membranes doesn't mean it will interfere with my work. In fact, you won't cause any problems with women while you blame me...on the contrary, it might be convenient now." Sure buddy. Best thing about this is that the content has a lot of Finger in the mouth, Blowjobs, Fingering Anally, continuous squirting/climaxes (Yes, our boy is a squirter.), creampies,(including urethral masturbation with a rotor.) and with a sensitive mouth, comes with tons of kissing. SO! Megumi cannot get off just by masturbating his dick. Nah, just nip it in the butt to get him going! It's also funny that After three scenarios, The fourth track makes Megumi back off to Reichii and "encourages him to go back being a skirtchaser and just let loose don't look at me please REPLACE ME WITH A WOMAN" Yes, Reichii gradually gains a crush on Megumi's gap moe. How sweet. MEGA LINK: DLSITE: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01051846.html I had fun making these descriptions lol. Enjoy!9 points
-
@rakira Thanks for sharing! 【最終電車 second time】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.8 points
-
Young Master Yuto Wants to Be Scolded by His Capable Butler butler top and young master bottom, kinda fun (*/ω\*) i already convert in mp3 for easy access and i'm not gonna put the free talk comment voice. Enjoy ❤︎ CONTENTS (from google translate) Young Master Yuto felt a lack of affection from his parents. To attract their attention, he played pranks from a young age...But as he grew older, his pranks and behavior towards the servants escalated. Young Master Yuto had a memory from his childhood that he couldn't tell anyone. He was subjected to a harsh yet sweet punishment in a dimly lit punishment room...He couldn't remember who the person who punished him was. Today, Young Master Yuto is once again busy tormenting the servants, but he finally angers Satake, the mansion's butler. Before he knew it, Young Master Yuto was imprisoned in a dimly lit basement. Yes, in that room where he received that dreadful, sweet, and shame-inducing punishment... TRACK LIST [Track 1] In the Servant's Room 6:29 [Track 2] The Young Master is a Fool 4:46 [Track 3] Personality Correction Program 15:30 [Track 4] Ejaculation Control 23:13 [Track 5] Study Time 16:30 [Track 6] The Young Master After Training 5:25 SAMPLE DOWNLOAD I bought it myself on dlsite, don't repost it anywhere pls support with buy original work in dlsite if you can.....❤︎4 points
-
4 points
-
Title: ヘンタイSubくんは待てができない Author: 蝦夷森わに Label: B's-LOVEY COMICS Release Date: 2026.03.13 Cmoa Bonus included! Support the Original Work: Booklive | Cmoa | Animate Online Shop PLEASE DO NOT share, re-upload, re-distribute, etc. outside the forum! The original creators should not know that this is being shared. Link may be deactivated in the future, but may be re-uploaded if there is interest. Please make sure to check all pages of the thread before requesting a re-upload! Download: MediaFire3 points
-
Minami-kun Wants to be Teased by that Voice CAST: Suzuki Ryouta x Uchida Yuuma I bought this CD to listen to and share with you all, please enjoy. Do not share outside of YaoiOtaku, please. If there are any issues with the link or files, do let me know, thank you! https://mega.nz/file/2AgylZqC#tOEBN9htyKLupFdoY2BX7sjNQgkDZYLesqehOSyK3FI3 points
-
3 points
-
甘い声でStayなんて言うんじゃねぇ! ぽぽたぱぽた 2025 Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!3 points
-
3 points
-
【有馬さんはオメガになりたい Vol.1-2】 My Scan LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.3 points
-
Himitsu no Mori no Majutsushi wa Nodoka wo Negau 秘密の森の魔術師はのどかを願う Yoshitsugu Matsuoka x Takeo Otsuka Download link Hiii ✨ I’m back again with another cd, I don’t remember if someone else has uploaded this before, but if not, I saw many requests for it. ✨ I absolutely love this manga and the cd is amazing as well so I wanted to share it. It’s the cd for the two manga volumes and it also includes the cast talk. ✨ This is one of Matsuoka-san's latest cds. It’s been a few years since its release, but I hope you can enjoy it as much as I do. P.S. If there’s any problem with the link or the tracks, please let me know. :)2 points
-
2 points
-
2 points
-
Rokugatsu no Nanahoshi (Vol. 1) [カスカベアキラ] 六月の七星 (1) Title: 六月の七星 | Rokugatsu no Nanahoshi Author: カスカベアキラ | Kasukabe Akira (Caskabe Akira) Label: Birz Comics Rutile Collection | Year: 2019 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!2 points
-
2 points
-
2 points
-
引退騎士は執着系わんこに溺愛される メロンパン 2025 Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!2 points
-
It's on YouTube actually. Vol 1 Voice Comic Vol 2 Voice Comic Vol 3's voice comic isn't out yet/I'm not certain if they're planning to record one. Happy Viewing!2 points
-
Title : ギンモクセイの仕立て屋 (Ginmokusei no Shitateya) Author : Mamita Year : 2022 Link : Vol.1 / Vol.2 You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.2 points
-
Title : Kowamote no Rinjin ga Omega datta Toki no Taishohou (コワモテの隣人がΩだった時の対処法) Author : Nikuya Inui LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.1 point
-
\ 溺愛してくる幼馴染みとツンデレヤンキーのハジメテ勝負 〜抱かれてはいけないシチュエーション〜 Author: Otomama Miwa Series: Don't XX Release date: Feb/07/2025 Cast: Toshiki Masuda / Tatsuhisa Suzuki Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01330411.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA1 point
-
Uragirimono no Love Song Release date: 19/07/2024 Please do not reupload this CD, without permission 溺愛攻 ×強気受、 異国マフィアラブがいよいよドラマ CD化! Doting Seme × Bullish Uke, Foreign Mafia love Cast pairing: Satou Takuya x Masuda Toshiki <メインキャスト> ジーノ/CV増田俊樹、ダンテ/CV佐藤拓也、 ニコロ/CV鈴木崚汰、テオ/CV石谷春貴、 ユリウス/CV小松昌平、エンリコ/CV木村太飛 Track Listing: Disc.1 episode 1 episode 2 episode 3 Disc.2 episode 4 episode 5 episode 6 side Dante 裏切り者のラブソング 書き下ろし「俺とあいつと猫とパンツ」 Drama CD Link: Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c27lczgy2o3wfmq/UL.rar/file or MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/Pe5kFYoT#eT_CRUywHQ0bP15C1L2mUEDgK57t4lzTvkDRae1PR-I Password: Lovesongmafia19xx1 point
-
I have this list and I've been enjoying it for a few months I think, and I hope you guys enjoy it too ❤︎ it already convert in mp3 for you all easy access CONTENTS (from google translate) Pandora, an artificial life form created and raised by the Demon King to bring calamity to this world. One day, a hero defeats the Demon King, and Pandora is raped by a rampaging demon plant caused by the shock... but is rescued by the Holy Knight, Alz, and falls in love with him. However, Pandora, who has never known love and has only lived as a vessel for calamity, stumbles around a lot, but with advice from those around him...he boldly approaches the Holy Knight, Alz...? Track 1 (Tentacle Rape) Track 2 (Kissing, Nipple Torture, Cumshot) Track 3 (Kissing, Anal Torture, Fellatio) Track 4 (Kissing, Anal Torture, Excretion of Calamity (Thick Liquid) from the Urethra (?), Squirt) Track 5 (Kissing, Penetration, Internal Ejaculation, Squirt, Excretion of Calamity from the Urethra) Track 6 (Kissing, Uterine Torture, Internal Ejaculation, Squirt, Multiple Orgasms, Excretion of Calamity from the Urethra) SAMPLE DOWNLOAD I bought it myself on dlsite, don't repost it anywhere pls support with buy original work in dlsite if you can.....❤︎1 point
-
Hi everybody ( ^◡^), thought to share one of my newest purchases. Charming lil cd drama ♡, there is an English version of it but didn't have enough funds so purchased the Japanese version lol. There is a bit of translation you can find on the original work description though ♡. In all, hope others find it enjoyable too ^^. Like my previous post there is an mp3 audio of all the parts joined for continuous listening . And finally as always please don't share this outside the forum, this is a personal purchase and thought of sharing it ♡. The original work can be purchased here (please support the author//creator//Artist(s) if you can):https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ378521.html Work introduction: ■Young Veterinarian x Clumsy, Too Easy, and Lewd, Older Incubus■ ■Characters [Characters] Receiver: Fig Voiced by: Kappa Gari Age: ??? Height: 180cm Occupation: Incubus Since coming down to the human settlement, this clumsy, too easy-going older incubus has struggled to obtain the semen he desires. With a gentle personality and a slightly plump body, she unconsciously exudes erotic auras. One day, she collapses in the entrance hall due to a lack of semen, and is saved by Eita, who has just moved in next door. The two then make a promise to marry. Despite the strange circumstances, she loves Eita. As an incubus, he's old and doesn't need much sperm, so a few times a year is enough for him. He's probably had enough sex for a lifetime (though he can't say that to the enthusiastic Eita...). ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Seme: Yamashiro Eita Age: 29 Height: 170cm Occupation: Veterinarian A young veterinarian who moved in next door to Fig. Fig and Eita met while moving in, and it was love at first sight. He visited Fig, hoping to get closer, and was so seductive that he ended up having sex. He then unwittingly proposed marriage. He believes he's still inexperienced as a veterinarian, so they promised to become a real couple after he became independent. Although he has a serious personality, he secretly has a strong sexual prowess, and until now, he hadn't been able to have sex until he was satisfied. However, after meeting Fig, he begins to think of her as his meal, pouring his semen into her... ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Synopsis: Decades have passed since humans and other species began coexisting... Fig, a clumsy, voluptuous, erotic, and gentle incubus who rarely ventured into human settlements until now. A few days after finally deciding to move into the human settlement, Fig, who has never been able to have sex, is visited by a young man named Eita, who is filled with youthful semen. Fig clings to Eita, and Eita secretly harbors feelings for him. He can't help but make a move on her...and even proposes marriage on the spot. Years later, Eita, who is now a veterinarian, lives with his "fiancée," Fig, and Eita continues to pour his semen into her, more than enough to satisfy his thirst. Sometimes she is at the mercy of the out-of-control Eita, and sometimes she is at the mercy of him, the erotic pre-marital life of a human and an incubus... ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ The link will be removed a week from now (next week Wednesday so enjoy while you can). (PS: I DON'T DO PERSONAL REQUESTS, ty for understanding ^^) Link:https://mega.nz/folder/BJwEnTJB Key:3PNhdPQpQNDmuUOz6emt5Q1 point
-
きつねのうりくん / ねあ 2025 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!1 point
-
Sonna ni Iu Nara Daiteyaru 3 そんなに言うなら抱いてやる3 I'm sharing my BLCD Vol 3 copy of the bl manga Sonna ni Iu Nara Daiteyaru. Author is Niyama (にやま) Main pair: Satou Takuya × Terashima Takuma (Shinobu Urakawa x Hikaru Omoteya) Supporting cast; Midorikawa Hikaru (Osuke Ikurumi) Takeuchi Eiji (Master) Masuyama Takeaki (Sakuma Touya) Kobayashi Chiaki (Momoki) Ichikawa Aoi (Mizuki) Sharing for personal use ONLY! Do NOT - SELL or modify my files - Reupload/reshare/repost anywhere else! I bought my own copy from Amazon JPN (+ a cd player cause my laptop has no dvd driver) and ripped the cd's myself (took 6+ hours cause i'm new at this) so please don't claim my hard work as your own. If you can, please support the author/mangaaka by buying your own copy! Happy listenting! MEGA Key:1 point
-
Manga title: Konoyo Ibun (この世 異聞 其ノ四) Author: SUZUKI Tsuta Type: RAW Alt. titles この世異聞 现世异闻 現世異聞 A Strange and Mystifying Story Kono Yo Ibun My Demon & me My Demon and me Strange & Mystifying Story Categories Adapted to Drama CD l Animal Characteristics l Curse's l Dead Family Member's l Flashbacks l Human-Nonhuman Relationship l Near-Death Experience l Salaryman l Student-Teacher Relationship l Wolves Year 。 2005 Status 。 COMPLETE ~~ Plot ~~ In the immediate family of the story's protagonist everyone seems to die early, and other relatives talk about a curse. When soon after his grandfather's death he comes down with an incurable disease, and is overwhelmed by grief and loneliness, in desperation he remembers his grandfather's last words -- that somebody was watching over them. He can only find an odd fossil tooth where his grandfather had pointed, but when he picks it up and accidentally gets some of his blood on it, that summons a guardian spirit, who promises to cure him. Maybe he should be pleased, but said guardian has some strange methods for healing. ~~ Download Konoyo Ibun Manga ~~ Konoyo Ibun vol04 - JPN - Mediafire Konoyo Ibun v05 JPN - Mediafire Konoyo Ibun v06 JPN - Mediafire Konoyo Ibun v07 JPN - Mediafire (Links thanks to @miershyk!) The ENG manga can be Found HERE For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Hi! I have shared my own copy of the blcd in a earlier post. Here is the link (or u can just click on my profile to find it)1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Author: Omayu Release date: Mar 1st 2025 Cast: Toshiki Masuda / Ryota Suzuki / Kentaro Kumagai Support original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-drama/work/=/product_id/BJ01860302.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA1 point
-
1 point
-
[おわる] スウィートルームエスケイプ 【電子限定特典付き】(上+下) 紙初版日:2022年7月14日 世界を股に掛け精力的に仕事をこなす傍ら、訪れた先々で現地セフレを作るヤリ手ビジネスマン陽人。 フランス出張に向かう機内でド好みなイケメン・アルに出会うもいい男過ぎて遊びには向かない相手だと直感し、「もしまた会えたら」とその場凌ぎの約束を交わし別れるが現地の高級レストランで運命!!!!?の再会!!?? 顔面好みだし紳士だしセレブだしで好感度振り切れまくりで当たって砕けろ上等で誘いをかけるとあっさり成功! 極上のセックスでぐずぐずにされ最高の一夜を過ごしてしまい、恋愛不要でセフレを渡り歩くのがライフワークだったはずなのにアルとのセックスが忘れられず欲求不満を引きずる陽人。 いつもの自分を取り戻すべく次の出張先で現地セフレとがっつり楽しもうと思っていたのに――!? 執着スパダリセレブ×ビッチな敏腕リーマン ワンナイトでは終わらない、世界を股(♂)にかけたスウィートラブチェイス えろきゅんマイスターおわる最新刊 初の上下巻で同時発売! ファイル形式(jpg/rar):DL LINK(mega) PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.07.14 Hi~ I purchased it myself = ̄ω ̄= ※ Please don't use the images for other purposes! ※ Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside yaoiotaku! Thank you! Enjoy~ (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧1 point
-
1 point
-
Pierce Hole wa Fusagenai ❊ AGATA Ito [JP] Original Title: Pierce Hole wa Fusagenai Alt. Title: ピアスホールは塞げない Author/Artist: AGATA Ito Year of release: 2016 Published by: Nihonbungeisha Download Pierce Hole wa Fusagenai Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Links thanks to @rakira) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
1 point
-
Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Naka deshita~ Vol.3 Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Nakadeshita~ 3 - Mogu Emu Ωにだけはなりたくない!! ~異世界転生したら姉のBL漫画の中でした~(3) / 潜えむ 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 3 Download1 point
-
Title: 波を辿った先に / Nami wo Tadotta Saki ni Author:鳥谷コウ / Toriya Kou Year:2025 Vol.1 Please do not share outside this forum.1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Owing to respect the up-loader i could not reupload the backup files. but i found BiliBili, which is a China's YT-like website, has made comic-dramatic videos you can watch that directly without membership. i also re-packaged these videos you can download here: (I think you girls/guys can't read Chinese website) PW: the files are named in simplification-Chinese but the tracks which i think are the same.1 point
-
Since solidfiles seems to be down, I reuploaded the files here: Vol.1 /Vol. 21 point
-
1 point
