Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/10/26 in all areas

  1. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there my fellow fujoshis and fudanshis!! I have returned with another Uji-kun's work! I do apologize for sharing this way later than I said I was going to, life is happening and there are so many things going on BUT, that doesn't stop me from buying works lol This time the story/plot of this work is a little bit dark compared to others that Uji-kun made so far (it involves getting kidnapped and having nonconsensual sex so do listen at your own risk !) To give a bit more context, the uke/bottom suddenly meets debt collectors, and that's how he finds out that his dad ran away with all his debt left behind. And thanks to the dad running off, it's the uke's responsibility to pay the whole thing (the debt collectors threatened to kidnap the uke's sister instead if he doesn't follow them so he really didn't have a choice sadly) The way the debt is being paid is very strange though, instead of paying with real money the uke has to pay back with his body, and he's basically trapped for who knows how long To be honest I feel like these type of plots are very hard to sound realistic but Uji-kun didn't fail to do this, so mad respect to him I'm also planning on buying his upcoming work so hopefully when it releases I get to share it with you guys :D You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01567594.html Cast: (Uke/bottom only) うじくん / Uji-kun SUMMARY: Ermmm, so there's actually no summary or information about the uke for this work, not sure why lol But, all it says is this "実在しません," which basically means that this work isn't real/the whole kidnapping didn't happen (you can also check out the different types of tied up positions the uke was in though !) PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a month from now (4/10) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/mrgzXKoa Decryption key: 7HArAlRCUb51iAh_iCyjXA
    44 points
  2. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! The work by one of my favorite voice actors (aka 羽柴令) came out recently and I managed to buy it yayayyyy :D This voice actor doesn't really have a lot of works, so I got really excited to hear him in the samples hehe And when I listened to the sample tracks I realized that his voice range is really amazing! In one of the other works I've listened to his voice was a bit more higher, but in this work he's got such a cool/businessman like tone, which makes the steamy scenes even better And to give some context for this work, the uke/bottom is the president of a company who never really had a good relationship with anyone because he's rich; everyone only wanted to get with him just for his money and tended to exploit him. Even in his family, once his grandfather passed away, most of the money got inherited by the uke, so everyone there was also fighting for it. The uke got tired of all this at some point so he decided to just be single/alone, but he felt more lonely as time passed by So he decided to use a rental boyfriend because he thought it was perfect for him: they won't be real boyfriends, but the uke can feel some love (even if it's fake) at the same time The only thing the uke didn't think of was that the seme/top (the rental boyfriend) would actually fall for him! In this work, they just start off with regular interactions, but the more time they spend the more and more they start to realize that they have feelings :'D This story was another heartwarming one and I have no regrets on buying this You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01556715.html Cast: (Uke only) 羽柴令 SUMMARY: 子供の頃から大企業の後継者候補の一人として蝶よ花よと育てられた藤宮秀人。 親類達の遺産争いや、後継者争いの揉め事……気がつけば周囲の人間が信じられなくなっていた秀人は一人、家を出て自ら起業をして早数年。 今ではベンチャー企業ながら事業を幾つも成功させて自社ビルを持つまでになっていた。 側にいる僅かな上層部の人間ですら完全に信用が出来ず、日々孤独に過ごす秀人は長年、恋人すら作れずにいた。 しかしある日、偶然レンタル彼氏サービスを目にし……ほんの出来心から一晩、「悠陽」という青年を買った。 悠陽が自分を気遣ったり優しくする度、これは金で買った関係だから……と割り切ろうとする秀人だったが、彼との時間を積み重ねるにつれて心が解け、徐々に恋を自覚してゆく……。 More info about the seme/top: 月枚悠陽(つきひら ゆうひ) 年齢:22歳 身長:175cm 職業:レンタル彼氏 兼 セレクトショップスタッフ CV:なし 容姿の良さを活かして夜はレンタル彼氏、昼間はセレクトショップでスタッフをしている青年。 セレクトショップで店長から買い付けや店舗運営を学びつつ、現在は資金を貯めて自分の店を持つことを目標にコツコツと頑張っている。 秀人に会った時は「何だか変な人に捕まっちゃったな……」と思いつつも、秀人の少し天然な所や危なっかしいところが放っておけなくなり、徐々にその気持ちが可愛い、に変わり……。 More info about the uke/bottom: 藤宮秀人(ふじみや しゅうと) 年齢:32歳 身長:181cm 職業:社長 CV:羽柴令 今、各メディアから注目されているベンチャー企業代表。 元々、大企業の跡取り候補の一人として育てられ、家族からは大切に育てられはしたが祖父が亡くなる直前から家の中や親戚中がピリピリとし始め、誰一人祖父の現在の容態を心配しない姿、そして亡くなった後も弔いどころか遺産や権利のことで揉める周囲にショックを受けてしまう。 次第に身内のみならず周囲の友人、自分に好意を寄せていると言う女性すら信用出来なくなってしまい、大学時代はアルバイトや人脈作りに奔走し、知人からの融資を受けながら起業して今に至る。 友人や恋人も何人か作ってはみたが、いまいち信用が出来ず僅かな古株社員にだけ心を許している。(とはいえ社長が遊びに誘ったり気軽に話かけるわけにもいかず……) 趣味らしい趣味はないが、甘いものが好きでよく社長室でも甘い飲み物を飲んでいる。 そしてあまり人に知られたくない体の部位があるという…… PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed around a month from now (4/10) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/arZjyZ6a Decryption key: o3qtkMuMITeYlis9hVEFkg
    43 points
  3. Hey all! Decided to buy this one. It's my first time uploading something here so please tell me if something's wrong with the upload or if I made a mistake. Product summary (Not accurate translation): Naughty pranks on sleeping brother ♪ Once his older brother Kou falls asleep, he never wakes up, and his younger brother Riku can do whatever he wants to him. It's divided into two parts: the Midnight Edition and the Nap Edition. ◆Size 1920 x 1080 ◆File MP4 ◆Running Time 23 minutes ◆Gameplay◆ Nipple play , fingering , fellatio , missionary position , cock -over, creampie , pine needle position, doggy style, rear -entry station wagon position WARNING: This work involves sexual activity with a sleeping individual so if you are not comfortable with this, please skip this one. Download Link Dlsite link
    36 points
  4. ウィークエンドベイビー 幾田むぎ 2022 Enjoy!
    3 points
  5. Hey all! Since the link was only shared for an hour and I wasnt able to download it due to a busy schedule, I decided to buy it lol. But I'm not sure what to do since this will be my first time sharing something here. Do i have to create a new topic?
    3 points
  6. Title:オオカミくんのはずかしい / Ookami-kun no Hazukashii Author:内海ロング / Utsumi Long Year:2021 / 2025 LINK Please do not share outside this forum.
    2 points
  7. 深夜0時の宇佐野くん家 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01353114.html Hey all! Decided to buy this one. It's my first time uploading something here so please tell me if something's wrong with the upload or if I made a mistake. Product summary (Not accurate translation): Naughty pranks on sleeping brother ♪ Once his older brother Kou falls asleep, he never wakes up, and his younger brother Riku can do whatever he wants to him. It's divided into two parts: the Midnight Edition and the Nap Edition. ◆Size 1920 x 1080 ◆File MP4 ◆Running Time 23 minutes ◆Gameplay◆ Nipple play , fingering , fellatio , missionary position , cock -over, creampie , pine needle position, doggy style, rear -entry station wagon position WARNING: This work involves sexual activity with a sleeping individual so if you are not comfortable with this, please skip this one. Download Link (Link thanks to @splarty!)
    2 points
  8. Hanasaku Ashita Miwa [JP] Original Title: Hanasaku Ashita Alt. Title: 花咲く明日 Author/Artist: Miwa Year of release: 2016 Published by: Mike + Comics Download Hanasaku Ashita Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    2 points
  9. Title: Otoshiai Original: 堕トシ合イ Author: Mozuku Year: 2020 LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    2 points
  10. 王子様には絆されない / 滝城みきたか 2023 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    2 points
  11. Hiooo it's been a long time since my last upload so here's a recent blcd i bought ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ ⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆ The fate of a human who proposed to a higher-ranking being ~3m of cool and beautiful angels(?) I'll convey a lot of love to you and make you cum like you love me...! ~ ⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆ i looove mitsuhashi sm his voice is so good vro atp i'm his #1 listener and fan oh the file only included the sfx version (WAV bc im lazy to convert) and a pdf for the script in case u wanna translate what he was saying! link will be deleted in a week sooo just comment i'll reup soon download link: https://mega.nz/folder/2hQkRCaB key: show your Support! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01520624.html DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS ANYWHERE ELSE.
    1 point
  12. A new year gift to everyone in this forum. Happy Chinese New Year! Please download the file ASAP, since the link is only availabe for one week. Download link: MEGA Decyrption key: rBfqvPAEQWcExc1mpb3YASODGbEzUS05kTNQIwkTJU4 PW: 20260218
    1 point
  13. Release date: Jan/11/2024 Series name: 魔王を拒否したら娼館に堕とされました Coupling: 魔王×美青年 Scenario: mtk Illustration: キキノ Voice Actor: かっぱガリ / 白薔薇麗 / 福田純 Genre: Anime, Male Pregnancy / Delivery, 異世界転生, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Violation, Tentacle, Interspecies Sex, Nipple Teasing Original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01077624.html/ Synopsis: Our hero, Yuma, is summoned by the Demon King of another world as a "bride to give birth to a child." The Demon King and his minion, Necrog, implant a lewd mark and fertile organs into Yuma, saying that a man cannot give birth to a child. The Demon King immediately tries to check on Yuma, but because of the lewd mark, even the slightest touch makes Yuma feel crazy. Yuma is then locked up in a dimly lit cave by Necrog. Waiting for him there are tentacles that wrap around his body and try to devour his vitality. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ i need to compress it bcs the original of this work have a big file. the product have the video and also the audio only, but I'll share the video only that i already put watermark, if you are not comfortable with that you can buy the original work 😌 this is the first series, i know there also a second series too, but i don't have planning to purchase it 😌 DOWNLOAD pls tell me if there any problem with file or link enjoy and have a good day
    1 point
  14. 撫でられたいキミは臆病なわんこ 慧 2022 Enjoy!
    1 point
  15. MEGA Kurui Naku no wa Boku no Ban; Beta 1 / 狂い鳴くのは僕の番;β 1 Type: Drama CD Size: 135 MB Seyuu: Shingaki Tarusuke x Kobayashi Yuusuke Release Date: 2018年04月18日 Pass: sachanblcd
    1 point
  16. Cover Title : 転生しても嫌われ王子だったので関係修復頑張ります。 Even if I was Reincarnated, I was a Hated Prince, So I’ll do My Best to Repair the Relationship Summary : This story is about the memory of a boy who reincarnated as a hated prince that was cruel and outrageous, but then reflected on his surroundings, and gradually become liked by those around him by being kind. Black Knight Half Beastmen x Cruel Prince (reincarnated person) CV : Black Knight : Kentaro Kumagai Prince Ashel : Shota Hayama Author LN : 宇栄原 紅音 [Work Information] ``Even if I was reincarnated, I would still be hated as a prince, so I'll do my best to repair our relationship. 1” (B's-LOVEY COMICS) Author: Yuya Tokito Original work: Akane Uehara Original character design: Ryo Mikoshiba Price: 792 yen (tax included) Link
    1 point
  17. Kono Te wo Hanasanai de 1-2 この手を離さないで 1-2 SAKIMOTO Saki 2022 DL
    1 point
  18. Title:スイートアワー1R / Sweet Our 1R Author:カモバーガー / Kamoburger Year:2020 LINK Please do not share outside this forum.
    1 point
  19. Sono Koi, Seiritsu Naru ka �� Riona [JP] Original Title: Sono Koi, Seiritsu Naru ka Alt. Title: その恋、成立なるか Author/Artist: Riona Year of release: 2017 Published by: Gentosha Download Sono Koi, Seiritsu Naru ka Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  20. Oh! This is so cute! I've been waiting for this piece Thank you for sharing. I will have a happy time💛🧡
    1 point
  21. Thanks a lot for sharing!
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Ohhh okk glad that it worked out !! :D
    1 point
  24. Hihiii @decchirin!! So sorry about that I really hate it when stuff like that happens :'D But I don't think the file I uploaded needs to be extracted since it's not a zip file; I formatted the file so that once you enter the decryption key all of the mp3 files and illustrations to open When I entered the link and put in the decryption key, I didn't seem to run into any issues, so I'm also not too sure what kind of problem it is But I think if you have the MEGA app it should let you upload the files I shared onto your MEGA drive (if this still didn't work I'll try to help out by directly messaging you!)
    1 point
  25. Aaaaaaaaah I love mature and erotic voice I've been craving it for quite awhile ty for sharing king ✌
    1 point
  26. Thanks for the upload, another collection for my dark playlist 👅👅👅
    1 point
  27. Double shared post?? Holy- welcome back and thanks for the meal!!!
    1 point
  28. Thank you so much for sharing <333
    1 point
  29. Ikemen no Senpai ga Jitsu wa Doutei de Junjou Deshita �� NOBANA Saori [JP] Original Name: Ikemen no Senpai ga Jitsu wa Doutei de Junjou Deshita Alt. Names: イケメンの先輩が実は童貞で純情でした Author: NOBANA Saori Artist: NOBANA Saori Released: 2015 Original Publisher: Kadokawa Genre: Comedy, Romance, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ Volume 01 [JP] ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
    1 point
  30. [墨木田青] 俺らは好き合うようにできてる Title: 俺らは好き合うようにできてる | Orera wa Sukiau You ni Dekiteiru Author: 墨木田青 | Sumikita Ao Label: Bamboo Comics Reijin Uno! | Year: 2022 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  31. Link updated in the first post thanks to @rakira! (:
    1 point
  32. Volume 2 of "Anata wa korosu tabi". Link: MEGA; DRIVE; Enjoy!
    1 point
  33. Here's a download for Volume 4 and the R18 pages
    1 point
  34. Title: Henkutsu Shousetsuka wa Koi ni Irozuku Japanese Title: 偏屈小説家は恋に色づく Author/Artist: Yan Download Link
    1 point
  35. 絶倫プリンシパル 輪子湖わこ 2020 Prequel of "Director Akasaka's Princely Training Course" Enjoy!
    1 point
  36. Hello lovelies !! I've been seeing a lot of reup requests on my posts and since I haven't gotten any messages telling me the works I've shared are being posted elsewhere, I'll be reuploading the links again (yayy lol) !! PLEASE NOTE: this link won't work forever though !!! There's still a time limit and this link will be removed on March 15th; I honestly can't really risk it and leave the link up here forever, please do understand ! And with that, happy listening !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/O2Az2K6C Decryption key: hwB3b8p5tIWrQDRp0jCU6A
    1 point
  37. Anti Lovers Mind Battle - Yodogawa Yuo アンチラバーズ・マインドバトル / 淀川ゆお 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download This is a spin-off of Encirclement Love:
    1 point
  38. MEGA Renai Fuyuki Todoki / 恋愛不行き届き Type: Drama CD Cast: Furukawa Makoto x Satou Takuya Release Date: 2018年05月23日 Pass: sachanblcd
    1 point
  39. Title : Oshi to nete shimattandaga ? / 推しと寝てしまったんだが? Author : Fujimine Shiki / 藤峰式 2020 / Japanese /JPEG THIS IS NOT MY RIP, a kind person wanted me to share this manga with you anonymously. Thanx to them!
    1 point
  40. Another cute manga I liked, enjoy! Author: 大麦こあら(Ohmugi Koala) Release date: August 10th, 2022 Cast: Yuuma Uchida (Jin Hagiwar) - Shoya Chiba (Yuma Seto) Support original work: CDJ | AMJ PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · DO NOT RE-UPLOAD/ RE-SHARE/ RE-DISTRIBUTE my files anywhere (both outside & inside the forum). Link will be taken down instantly & no re-upload if I find out it is reposted elsewhere because some of my files were randomly modified that may let me realize easily and quickly DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA
    1 point
  41. 色情リバプレイ!独身社員寮の穴イキ竿イキ3P事情 "A muddy 3P situation that occurs every night in a dormitory for single employees" Character Kotake Mikoto CV: Shindou Daisuke Nickname: Mikocchi First-person Pronoun: "Ore" Uptight but easy-to-mess-with type. The cute junior of everyone in the development department. Finally getting used to hard work. An Uke Switch. He truly wants to be a bottom, but there are quite a few cases where Azusa makes him play an Seme role. But in the end, either dick will come in, so he thinks 3P is good. Occasionally gets attacked by both Azusa and Hidenori til' the point he can't stand up straight. Since the departments are separated, there is no hierarchical relationship with the other two. Therefore he speaks to them without formality. Sawashima Azusa CV: Akitsuki Yuto Nickname: Azu Azu First-person Pronoun: "Uchi" Cute unisex little devil type. Sales department's Ace, he always gets the most contracts signed annually. However he's about to move to Makerting soon. Originally he's a versatile Switch who oftens matchs with his partner's position, but he tends to gravitate towards bottom role to mess with Mikoto. He's the one who gives Fujigaya and Kotake nicknames. He wants them to call him "Azu Azu" but no one does. The most senior in the company, but since the departments are separated, there is no hierarchical relationship. He doesn't mind Kotake speaking without formality. Fujigaya Hidenori CV: amaoto Nickname: Fujipon First-person Pronoun: "Boku" Laid-back Oniisan type. Belongs to the planning department. A very competent individual who is frequently headhunted by other companies. A greedy Uke Switch who loves getting his ass fucked. LOVES 3P SANDWICH SEX! He may looks calm and and collected but actually, he's the most erotic out of the three. Although he is the oldest, he is Azusa's junior when he joined the company. Since the departments are separated, there is no hierarchical relationship, but he personally speaks to everyone in honorifics. He doesn't mind Kotake speaking without formality. MEGA TRACKLIST 1. Clothes! Food! Housing! Sex! (7:48) 2. 3P sex whenever those three gather together (14:25) 3. "Seeding" sandwich sex for overtime fatigue (12:30) 4. Day-off at the single employee dormitory (10:26) 5. Full body healing massage (15:06) 6. Three-way blowjob competition (7:57) 7. Luxury sandwich "goes all the way to heaven" (13:26) (Names of the tracks are my own translation) -------------------------------------- Finally a 3P erotic comedy work featuring my favorite seiyuus <3 I bought this before my hiatus announcement so I'd still upload once more Please support them by purchasing on DLSite if possible NO REPOSTING OR SHARING OUTSIDE OF YO Forum
    1 point
  42. Hey Guys, I'm back with another CD Contents from DL site A sexually ignorant young boy is sent to the demonic world. The demon lord generously teaches him about the birds and bees in this lovey-dovey situational voice drama. Contains: fellatio / deep kiss / boy's cry / rabbit / 6 tracks total playback time: 39:56 for ending 1 / 41:31 for ending 2 [Credits] Production: Eisyodo CV: Leraje Illustration: Jewel Savior FREE http://www.jewel-s.jp/ You can Purchase the original work Here 👉 DL Site And the Download Link : MediaFire Also Don't share these CDs outside of this Forum without My Permission 💥 You've been warned ⚠️ Nevertheless Enjoy~
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus