Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/08/26 in all areas
-
Title:オオカミくんのはずかしい / Ookami-kun no Hazukashii Author:内海ロング / Utsumi Long Year:2021 / 2025 LINK Please do not share outside this forum.7 points
-
Hiooo it's been a long time since my last upload so here's a recent blcd i bought ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ ⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆ The fate of a human who proposed to a higher-ranking being ~3m of cool and beautiful angels(?) I'll convey a lot of love to you and make you cum like you love me...! ~ ⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆ i looove mitsuhashi sm his voice is so good vro atp i'm his #1 listener and fan oh the file only included the sfx version (WAV bc im lazy to convert) and a pdf for the script in case u wanna translate what he was saying! link will be deleted in a week sooo just comment i'll reup soon download link: https://mega.nz/folder/2hQkRCaB key: show your Support! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01520624.html DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS ANYWHERE ELSE.5 points
-
PARADISE MATSUDA DRAMA CD REUPLOAD Paradise ドラマCD マツダ篇「今夜、お前の隣には」(マツダ×アヅマ) Mediafire DO NOT REPOST IN OTHER WEBSITES3 points
-
Title: Kedamono Kareshi wa Goenryokudasai Japanese Title: ケダモノ彼氏はご遠慮ください Author/Artist: Denzo Download Link2 points
-
Nidome no Koi wa Tachi ga Warui - Ushino 二度目の恋はタチが悪い / うしの 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. This is a permanent link with watermarks. If you're looking for files without watermarks, support the author and buy their work. Download This will be my last upload for the time being. I'll share again when I feel like it.2 points
-
2 points
-
Link updated in the first post thanks to @rakira! (:2 points
-
2 points
-
2 points
-
2 points
-
UultraC DEVELOPER: ADELTA ARTIST: Kurosawa Rinko (くろさわ 凛子) PUBLISHED: 2020 originally, 2022 in English by Mangagamer LANGUAGE: English MANGAGAMER PRODUCT PAGE: https://www.mangagamer.com/r18/detail.php?product_code=1275&af=3a123f6214695bfacaa881bd3117c693 OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://adeltaz1.wixsite.com/uuultrac/top STORY (from VNDB): 「 A golden era of artists, actors, and heroes is shaken to its core when kaiju straight out of black & white cinema attack Japan! One couple falls victim to the attacks and must face the reality of the kaiju's infectious nature turning others into more kaiju and join the fight for acceptance. One couple must deal with the strain and stress of fighting the kaiju and defending the people as the superhero team, Icarus Rangers. And one couple must struggle with their complex relationships with both sides of the kaiju versus hero battles. With kaiju, heroes, robots, and more abound, you won't want to miss this homage to classic tokusatsu and its deep exploration of identity and one's place in the world! 」 CATBOX.MOE: Link! 2.5 GB. An album of split up files of 200 MB or less. .001-and onwards part/zip files. Includes: A folder for the fonts, two plugin folders, data as an xp3 file, and the game exe. (Please let me know if you can't access these files due to your ISP, location, or otherwise even through VPN or changing your DNS! Just DM me and I'll hook you up lol.) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I saw this was requested, and was kinda surprised nobody got to it! I'm not gonna lie, I don't remember where I got these files... oh well LOL. At least you guys get to have them. Before you try and extract all the parts together as is, check out my post on my split file renamer tool. You WILL need it in order to extract everything properly. It lists the features of the tools, and why you gotta use them/rename the files. I uploaded a video on how to kinda use the tools. Watch up until a minute or so if you need help. Archive I go kinda fast, so feel free to pause! No installation needed. Just click the game exe and you're good!1 point
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there loveliess !! It's been a while lolol I came back with another work to upload! I wanted to buy more of this voice actor's (冬木兎衣) works where he's part of the main cast rather than a side character and I saw that in this work he's the bottom/uke (literally made my day when it was released) I personally really like this voice actor's acting (especially when he cries it's so cuteee) and so I obviously had to buy it lol And I had such a good time listening to this work :D There's only 3 tracks so it's pretty short but honestly I still liked it! I would definitely recommend this work to anyone who's into works where the bottom/uke cries a lot And to give context for this work, the bottom/uke is a wolf hybrid (basically a beastman) who seems to be enslaved by shitty people (not by choice obviously) and the seme/top (a human knight) saves the uke from getting tortured/whipped any further. The uke is very grateful to the seme and says that he wants to repay the kindness, but all the seme said was that the uke should come live with him (lwky I think the seme fell in love at first sight lol)! The seme doesn't want the uke to actually do any special house chores, he just wants them to stay together and that was actually so sweet of the seme cuz the uke doesn't even actually have a family or anyone to rely on ;u; And of course, we get a steamy scene from these two when the uke goes through his heat hehehe Even though the seme doesn't have any lines, I could tell that he's a green flag all the way (he doesn't exactly force himself on the uke, it was more like where he does something first but says that he'll stop if the uke really doesn't like it, but of course there's no way the uke doesn't like it lol) You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01563830.html Cast: (Bottom/uke only) 冬木兎衣 SUMMARY: 強引剣士×健気狼少年 魔物退治を終え、帰宅する最中山中で鞭打ちを食らっている狼少年を見つけた剣士。 助けられた狼少年は、お礼がしたい申し出るが、剣士はそのまま狼少年を自分の屋敷に住まわすことに。 狼少年・トワロと一緒に生活し始めて一か月が経ったころ、トワロに異変が起きて……? More info about the uke/bottom: 受け:トワロ CV:冬木兎衣 狼少年。 剣士に助けられ一緒に住むことになる。 オドオドしていて自分に自信がない。 剣士のことを慕っていて大好き。 発情期の際は、いつもは耐えるだけだったが……。 More info about the seme/top: 攻め:剣士 CV:なし トワロを助けた人物。 少し強引にトワロを屋敷に連れ帰った。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed 2 weeks from now (next next Saturday/March 14) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/HjpkBDoC Decryption key: fgR-0us2mSpRfe2NdiXBew1 point
-
Original name: Love Aroma Body, Love ♥ Aroma ♥ Body Manga ALT. names: LOVE・アロマ・BODY Original run: 2012 Description: N/A Manga-type: Manga Written by: Minami Haruka Drawn by: Minami Haruka Published by: Libre Shuppan Group(s) Scanlating: Status: 1 Volume (Complete) Completely Scanlated: Yes Completely Translated: No Genres: Smut, Yaoi Categories: N/A Main Characters: N/A Adaptations available: N/A Recommendations: N/A Related Series: Sexy Aroma Night (Prequel) Download Love Aroma Body Manga: Complete (Japanese) (Link thanks to @rakira) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
きつねのうりくん / ねあ 2025 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!1 point
-
Momichupa Oppabu Time ☆ Ikuyasu [JP] Original Title: Momichupa Oppabu Time Alt. Title: もみチュパ雄っぱぶ♂タイム Author/Artist: Ikuyasu Year of release: 2017 Published by: Frontier Works Download Momichupa Oppabu Time Manga: Vol 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Natsume san wa Hirakaretai / なつめさんは開発かれたい / Natsume san Wants to be Trained: Cast: Tomoaki Maeno x Takuma Terashima Release Date: Septermber 27, 2024 Mangaka: Mamita Download Link: **Don't share these files on other sites, group chats, social media, etc. Keep the files on Yaoi Otaku only!! If you want to share these files elsewhere, then buy your own copy and support the seiyuus & mangaka!! I had this CD for a while, and I realized no one reuploaded it, so I hope it's ok if I share my own copy! If it's not ok, I'll take my links down!1 point
-
Sono Koi, Seiritsu Naru ka �� Riona [JP] Original Title: Sono Koi, Seiritsu Naru ka Alt. Title: その恋、成立なるか Author/Artist: Riona Year of release: 2017 Published by: Gentosha Download Sono Koi, Seiritsu Naru ka Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Title: Sex Shita kedo, Suki ja Nai Original:セックスしたけど、好きじゃない Author: Yan Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Title: Otoshiai Original: 堕トシ合イ Author: Mozuku Year: 2020 LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Pierce Hole wa Fusagenai ❊ AGATA Ito [JP] Original Title: Pierce Hole wa Fusagenai Alt. Title: ピアスホールは塞げない Author/Artist: AGATA Ito Year of release: 2016 Published by: Nihonbungeisha Download Pierce Hole wa Fusagenai Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Links thanks to @rakira) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
I want to listen more Nojima Kenji blcds, especially his recent ones. Plsplspls if everyone willing to sharee1 point
-
1 point
-
Title: 舞台そでの王様 [千葉リョウコ] Butaisode no ousama // King of Backstage // 舞台背后的国王 Written & Drawn by : CHIBA Ryouko Published by : Chara Comics Release Date : 2014/07/25 Status : 1 Volume[Complete] Language : Japanese Groups Scanlating : - Completely Translated : - Download // Butaisode no ousama [JP] // (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Title: Ichi Kara Hajimeru Koibito Gokko Japanese Title: いちからはじめる恋人ごっこ Author/Artist: Natsuhara Saike Download Link1 point
-
Title: Zetsubou ni Nake Original: 絶望に啼け Author: Shinou Ryo Year: 2021 Download: Vol 1: LINK Vol 2: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
【あらすじ】 幼い頃に両親を亡くし村長である義父のもとで育てられた村の青年・葵は 村から『大神様』が消えたある日、その生い立ちから『大神様』に任命される。 村と、そして義父のため承諾した葵だったが、『大神様』の実態は想像とは大きく異なるものだった…。 緊縛・義父攻め・複数人攻め・媚薬・異物挿入(肥後芋茎)・快楽堕ち等の要素あり、表紙等含め本編45P MEGA Enjoy !! (': Please do not reupload or share outside of YaoiOtaku ! Thank you !1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Title: Dear Lorelei Mangaka: Minazuki Akira LINK (Link thanks to @rakira)1 point
-
1 point
-
《ノンケ》ヤリチン男子をLOVEドロ☆メス堕ちSEXでワカラセル!! 女たらしのヤリチン♂アナルが一晩でメス穴に大変身♪ 『俺のアナル開発してみてくんな~い?☆彡』 →【ワカラセタ結果…】『ヤだあぁぁ~ッッ!!こんなエッチ上手いなんてッ…聞いてないー…ッッ!!ひいんッ…!!』 《遊び人×陽キャ×ヤリチン》なスーパーモテ男子がアナタのおち◯ぽで即堕ちメス化...!! いつもヘラヘラとして掴み所のないヤリチン男子を愛の込もったメス堕ちSEXで徹底的に啼かせてみませんか? ︎☆ 【真面目一途男子】×【ヤリチン☆チャラ男】…正反対の二人が送る《激エロ純愛STORY》♪☆ 総収録時間《166分》!!その7割以上が激しくエロエロなHシーンです♪ 『【超】がつく女好き』...節操なしの陽キャ&ヤリチン男子をグチャドロセックスで【メス啼き】するまで抱き潰したいアナタにオススメの作品です! 【プレイ内容】 乳首責め・兜合わせ・亀頭キス・手マン・バイブ・挿入・連続メスイキ・潮吹き・結腸責め等... 男を知らないノンケの体が♀メス♀に変えられていく過程の一つ一つを余す所なくお届けします! 奔放なヤリチンがアナタに『身も心も堕とされる』姿をどうぞお見逃しなく♪ 羽柴令 is my recently favorite CV,and this drama cd is soooo worth to buy. I wanna talk about the story,since I bought it I have been listening to it from time to time. Here is our main charaters they been good friends for long time, the uke is player always fooling around with girls,the seme just watch all this happened, sometimes he being little bit of jealousy but he put himself in a friend zone, he's kinda gentle and full of tenderness,even when they are in bed. Uke got dump by girl he got upset and went to seme's room, he talks about wanna have sex with a guy, but he only wanna be the bottom 'cause he want to know how girls feel. Obviously seme was crazy for him, did not say yes in the first time uke wanna try anal sex with him, uke is foxy he playing around with seme make he deal with it. The story went really cute and funny way, every tracks are really long and full of moan, I guess no one could not in love with 羽柴令 after lisent to tihs drama cd, he's really good at this. The good news is in june of 2026,this story gonna have a sequel,I'm looking forward to them,they are so fucking cute together.in the end uke tell the real himself to seme, they gonna happy together in the furture, as all I want it to be. PLAEAS DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01235601.html/?locale=ja_JP1 point
-
黒井よだか - 魔女と猫【電子限定2Pかきおろし漫画付】 発売日:2022/04/20 電子発売日:2022/04/28 手を取ったなら 地獄の果てまで 裏社会の運び屋×魔女の末裔 契約から始まるエスケープラブ 表向きは配達員だが、夜は裏社会の"運び屋"でもある須藤は、 ひょんなことから気になっていた隣人の宇野と鍋をつつく仲に。 酔いつぶれた宇野と添い寝し、翌日からやけに距離を取られてしまう。 下心に気づかれたかと不安になっていると、街で宇野がカタギではない輩に絡まれているのを見かけ、 反射的に手を取って逃げ出した。 敵からの攻撃を受けた瀕死の須藤を救ったのは、魔女の末裔・宇野との契約──。 魔女であるが故、宇野は世間から隠れ生きてきたことを知った須藤。 追手から逃れるため、逃亡資金を取りに自宅に戻ると、追手が待ち構えていて──!? ファイル形式:jpg(rar) DL LINK(mega):https://mega.nz/file/td1UQKCI#tP0SvmpAJPwGo5HOZm8VpVMbP6aIN1sycuu51OdcYPQ PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.06.03 Hi~~ I purchased it myself. Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside this site! Thank you! Enjoy~ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】1 point
-
1 point
-
Here is the vol 2 オオカミくんは襲われたい のつづき / Ookami kun ha Osowaretai no tsuzuki 柊のぞむ / Hiiragi Nozomu 2024 / Japanese / JPEG1 point
-
The continuation of "Ookamisama: Fall". A man designated as the village "deity" is intensely assaulted by travelers, then "purified" by the villagers. Contains: Japanese clothing, fellatio, internal cumshot, foreign-object insertion (speculum), penis teasing, shower play, etc. MEGA Enjoy~! Please do not reupload or share outside of YaoiOtaku ! Thank you !1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Dear I already mentioned on the content, this drama I wouldn't re-up again. If you like this one very much, please consider to buy it to support the original work. Please move on, it's still a lot of wonderful dramas still aviable here. Hope you can enjoy them. ❤️ 💙 💜 Have a nice day.1 point
-
1 point
-
Encirclement Love ☆ Yodogawa Yuo Label: G-Lish Comics Volume 1 Volume 2 Volume 3 Please do NOT re-upload anywhere.1 point
-
I found out there's actually an animate tokuten with this disc, so here's the link! I bought the whole disc with the tokuten myself, since the other tracks are already linked, just the animate tokuten tracks will be uploaded here: Link: GDrive please do not upload to other sites! (I have posted on Aarinfantasy as the only other site)1 point
-
Title : hanpa na koinara yame ni shiro Alt.name : 半端なKOIならヤメにしろ! Written & Drawn by : arii memeko Published by : S-lash2Comics Release Date : 2011/06/08 Original status : 1 Volume(complete) Size 18 MB Language : JAPANESE DOWNLOAD Hanpa na koinara yame ni shiro LINK For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
