Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/15/26 in Posts
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello my fellow fujoshis/fudanshis !! I just finished reuploading Uji-kun's works as well as the first part of the せんばくんとあとむらくん series! So if you didn't get the chance to listen to them do feel free to download them :D There's a time limit though so I do recommend downloading it as fast as you can instead of waiting it out only to find out that the link is gone ^^; Anyways! I bought this work literally not even a week ago, I just bought this yesterday lol And I just could not wait for it to come out because the voice actors in this work are literally my favs alongside with Uji-kun At first I couldn't believe my eyes because the uke/bottom in this work usually shows up as a top/seme in other works, but this time he took the bottom role! But I don't know if others have seen my comments around on this forum, but I tend to be really picky with the works I listen to, so I was kind of skeptical about him doing the bottom role, but boy I was worried for nothing !! He played the uke/bottom role so well that he was the main reason why I wanted to buy this! And for the seme/top in this work, I don't even need to say anything special since he's just so good at acting in general (he's got a real talent not going to lie) AND he's good at singing :D If you look at his X/Twitter page, there's a link to his YouTube account, and he did a couple of song covers (I really recommend listening to them his voice just scratches your brain in a good way) To give a little summary/context of this work, it's basically where the top/seme (who's like a host and sleeps around with women) ends up being homeless and was contemplating what he should do from now on, and he literally prayed to god saying "please send me someone who'll adopt meee" and then the bottom/uke (who's an artist) shows up right after! When the seme saw that he said "I meant it as in a woman not a guy, but damn this man coming towards me looks hella erotic" lmao Literally throughout this work the seme is just kind of having a gay panic(?)/identity crisis cuz he originally thought he was straight but the more time he spends with the uke the more he thinks this erotic man is cute and wants to do things to him hehe But yeah I won't spoil it any longer cuz that'll just be rude of me! You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01561386.html Cast: (Top/seme) 速水理人 , (Bottom/uke) 指永拷人 SUMMARY: 色々な女の家を渡り歩きふらふらと生きてきた青年往田行途 いつものように浮気が原因で女性の家を追い出された行途は雨の中、 次の行き場所をどうするかと考えていた。 そんな時.....まるで捨て犬を拾うように、通りすがりの「妙にエロい」男性 はなかんばせしゅういちろう 花顔格一朗に拾われる 男かー.....と思いつつ、あまり生活が得意ではないと語る通り、仕事以外の ことにはてんで駄目な様子の柊一に何かと世話を焼く行途。 しかしそうしているうちに.....柊一朗の「エロさ」がどんどん行途を刺激 し始め....ちょっとくらい良いかなあ....と思った行が手を出しかけた ところで柊一郎は、ある提案をする。 「好きって先に言ったら負けにしましょう」 そんなの余裕だろ・・・・・・と思う行途、当然面白そうな顔をする柊一朗。 二人の思惑とは裏腹に.... 互いに「こんなはずじゃなかった」展開になっていく....!? More info about the top/seme: 往田行途 (CV 速水理人) 186cm 25歳 無職 ホスト、女性用風俗、色々な女性に関わる職場をふらふらと渡り 歩いた結果「ヒモ」という自堕落なところに落ち着いてしまった 青年。 初体験の相手が歳上の女性だったこともあり、気がつけば 歳上ばかりと付き合って犬のように甘えることが上手になって いった。 柊一郎のことは最初「何だか暗そうなのにエロそうな男」と 思っていたが、ミステリアスな雰囲気と相反して生活下手な ところに更に「エロ・・・・・・」と思ってしまい。 More info about the bottom/uke: 花顏柊一朗 (CV 指永拷人) 175cm 34歳 画家 装丁画やコンセプトアート等多方面で活躍中の画家であり、日々 自宅兼アトリエで筆を取っている。 才能に溢れてはいるが、生活が壊滅的に下手で部屋が散らかり 放題だったり寝食を忘れて仕事をしたりしてしまう。更に下半身 も緩く貞操観念も一切なく男女共に関係を持ってしまう。 たまたま拾った行途に対しても一晩くらいなら、という気持ちで 拾ったが意外と面倒見が良く自分の世話を焼いてくれるので便 利だ、と思いながら傍に置いてしまう。 段々自分に惹かれてくる行途に面白くなってしまいとある勝負を 持ちかけるが思わぬ方向へいってしまい.... PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Saturday) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/rqAVHQqS Decyrption key: 6XwMdu1d-zY1JuDhXNTO3Q24 points
-
命懸けのマネーマッチを終えた後、レイはトワとともに各地を旅して回る自由な日々を過ごしていた。 だが、旅先から新神海へ戻ってきたある日、二人はコウキという家出少年を拾うことに。 帰りたくないというコウキへ、レイは「ルースト」で一時的に働くことを提案する。一方、トワはもっと警戒しろと表情を曇らせる。 初めはコウキを見守っていたレイだったが、少しずつ違和感を覚え始める。 コウキを通して今一度、レイは自分にとってのボディ・アートとは何なのかという問いと向き合うことになり……。 ※本CDには『スロウ・ダメージ』ゲーム本編の物語の核心やエンディングに関わる要素が含まれています。ご注意ください。 The one of my favorite,I still remember my first time play slow damage also a Chinese New Year back in 2023 Rei is my first pick except Towa,I love them still,thougt whatever Rei's choice,I love Rei‘s pink hair and gentel This AfterStory is totally sweet and such a great story ,No doubt I love slow damage Gonna say it thousands thimes I love 柊三太 Enjoy this drama cd and Happy Chinese New Year! PLAEAS DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl-drama/work/=/product_id/BJ528764.html17 points
-
新神海のA特区にある洋館が崩れ去り、全てが終わった後……トワと藤枝は新たな生活をスタートさせた。 一方で、鷹郷組に支配されていた新神海には混乱が巻き起こり、藤枝は困惑する人々をサポートすべく、弁護士として日々街中を走り回っていた。 そんなある日、藤枝の携帯電話に無言電話がかかってくる。 初めは間違い電話かと気にしていなかったが、次第にトワと藤枝の周辺で不穏な出来事が起こり始める。 自分ではなく周りに被害が出ていることに苦悩する藤枝。 藤枝自身、犯人に全く心当たりがないわけではないようだが……。 そして、その魔手はいよいよトワにも迫り……。 ※本CDには『スロウ・ダメージ』ゲーム本編の物語の核心やエンディングに関わる要素が含まれています。ご注意ください。 The huge shock for tihs game line,the turth all pull out Fujieda maybe not my the most favorite character in this game but he might be the best for Towa I could say The Afterstory has a amazing story, both of them love each other even more than before I love all the 声優san Enjoy the CD and Happy Chinese New Year! PLAEAS DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE!!! Please support the original work!!! https://www.dlsite.com/bl-drama/work/=/product_id/BJ650206.html12 points
-
Hitomi ni Utsuru Blue - Kazami Yuki 瞳に映るブルー / かざみ幸 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. This is a permanent link with watermarks. If you're looking for files without watermarks, support the author and buy their work. Download12 points
-
Oni Gyaru-kun no Hara no Naka - Zazon 鬼ギャルくんの腹のなか / ざぞん 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. As I said in my previous upload, I will be putting watermarks in my uploads from now on. This is a permanent link. If you're looking for files without watermarks, support the author and buy their work. Download9 points
-
Happy Valentine's Day! Here's another set of tracks that I've decided to share with you all ^^ Please enjoy! The link will expire in a week. I will reupload if there are any requests ^^ ₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚ PLEASE DON'T REPOST ANYWHERE! Please support the original work if you can! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01357128.html ₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚8 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! I know we've been blessed with not only 1, but 6 works by Jeetie (thank you so much !!), but I also wanted to share another video work by the same circle underball :D I bought the English sub version, so hopefully it's easier for everyone to understand! The voice actors in this work are starting to show up more often, and I really loved their performances in various works so I ended up buying this work This work has a seme/top who's an incubus who had an eye on the uke/bottom for a while now! And usually incubuses in BL works are the bottom/ukes, so I was really happy to finally see an incubus who gets to top someone lol And just like last time when I uploaded a video work, the file might be big but I don't have the skills to compress it even further, so it might take a little bit to actually load when using the MEGA link BUT, if you end up buying the work, there's no wait time at all and you can enjoy the video as soon as you purchase it! Pretty convenient :) There's also a bonus audio in this work, but if you want to listen to that I really recommend buying the work (I swear there are no regrets !!) The one I'm sharing includes the video and audio version of the actual work (so the bonus audio isn't present and honestly I think it'll help load the file better since it has less data now) **Side note: also, is it just me or is the DL site being a little wonky these days? I can't seem to buy works with my card and have to purchase points to actually purchase something (which I find a little annoying because they make me spend more money than I usually have to) And I can't seem to see the images of certain works they just have some kind of blue question mark in the middle (I normally memorize works by their cover arts, so it's been very inconvenient for me to find works I've been wanting to buy these days :'D) You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01476325.html Cast: (Top/seme) 小次狼 , (Bottom/uke) 吾妻信一 SUMMARY: At the company, everyone knows Mr. Kuze as the charming, silver-fox boss. But behind that perfect image… he’s actually an incubus! One night, he reveals his horns and tail, marking employee Hatano with a lustful sigil that awakens irresistible pleasure deep inside his body. With sweet whispers and relentless caresses, Kuze drives him wild—until his nipples and ass melt under the heat of non-stop creampies. More info about the top/seme: Kuze A handsome, mature boss in his 40s. In truth, he’s an incubus who slips into dreams and dominates his prey. With seductive words and confident hands, he “trains” his subordinate in every indecent way. "Whether in dreams or reality… you’re mine." CV: Kojiro / 小次狼 More info about the bottom/uke: Hatano 25 years old, a serious and considerate employee. Though a total anal virgin, the incubus’ mark awakens desires he can’t resist… "No… Kuze-san, I can’t stop…" CV: Shinichi Azuma / 吾妻信一 And some more info about the work since we got them in English lol: [Contents] Nipple teasing (with tail play) Anal fingering Prostate play Dildo insertion Prostate orgasm & squirt Reverse-cowboy sex Milking machine play Multiple orgasms [Situations] Bondage play → nipples teased by his tail while fingers work his prostate Dildo insertion → squirt orgasm + sigil activation Reverse-cowboy penetration → whispered sweet words while brought to climax Milking machine + anal penetration → double-penetration ecstasy PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Thursday) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening/watching !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/Hvp33LYC Decryption key: g2G-1NRTYfl_Z-xB4u4uFA4 points
-
Morning Moon ni Ubawarete - Mei モーニングムーンに奪われて / 芽生 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. As I said in my previous upload, I will be putting watermarks in my uploads from now on. This is a permanent link. If you're looking for files without watermarks, support the author and buy their work. Download4 points
-
4 points
-
Spark and Violence - Zazon スパークアンドバイオレンス / ざぞん 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. This is a permanent link with watermarks. If you're looking for files without watermarks, support the author and buy their work. Download3 points
-
Title: Shugonimaru Japanese Title: 守護ニマル Author/Artist: Narazaki Souta Volume 1: Download Link Volume 2: Download Link3 points
-
Hello my fellow fujoshis/fudanshis !! I am here to reupload the link of this work! I'm currently reuploading link for my other Uji-kun's posts so please do look forward to that :D PLEASE NOTE: this link won't work forever though !!! There's still a time limit and this link will be removed in 5-ish days; I honestly can't really risk it and leave the link up here forever, please do understand ! And with that, happy listening !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/a64wXJaI Decryption key: otblgcgTNUuKWUUikzptXw3 points
-
Responded to request 【高瀬と榊の休日】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.3 points
-
捨てられモンスター達のクリ授乳でイキまくり聖職者ミルの日常 Hi everybody (ˆᗜˆ), first time uploading here so a tiny bit nervous but thought to share one of my purchases if its of anyone's else's fancy too. I'll be purchasing more near my pay day so I'll be uploading more but not as frequently. I've included mp3 files, title translation and an mp3 file of all the parts in one for continuous listening (≧∇≦). As always please don't share this outside the forum, this is a personal purchase and thought of sharing it ♡. The original work can be purchased here (please support the author// creator if you can ): https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01526460.html Work summary: In a world at peace, monsters and humans are saved equally. Of course, Mill, a priest who was saved by the church, will also do as the priest told him, dedicating his body and soul to saving both monsters and the priest's penis?! Mill CV: Hanayama Nareta An innocent orphan born and raised in the church. Her adorable appearance made her a favorite with the priest. Because she grew up surrounded by love, she knows no suspicion. She treats monsters with affection, too. She truly believes that all races can understand each other if they speak. When there's a shortage of clitoral nursing staff, she'll volunteer to do the clitoral nursing. She masturbates and shaves every day, just as the priest instructed her. Her clit is uncircumcised from the start, and she's heightened her sensitivity to instantly erect erotic clits. Her extremely sensitive clit, which climaxes instantly with clitoral masturbation, is teased by the priest, and she is forced to nurse in an erotically erect state. Furthermore, the monsters' aphrodisiac-filled saliva suckles her, turning her into a body that climaxes repeatedly, squirting. You... Pay special attention to Mill's cuteness. He is an elderly priest who raised Mill, and from the beginning, he has had a wicked eye toward Mill, who grew up in the church. He has always been fond of Mill, but the orphan Mill enjoyed even his physical contact and grew attached to her. From the beginning, he intended to make Mill his own by performing the clitoris-feeding service. However, after copulating with Mill, who was covered in monster bodily fluids, he himself became immortal. Now, the unsuspecting Mill truly devotes himself to him as his wife. Night after night, he plays sweet copulation games with monsters, and every night, Mill, who is in an even more lustful state, squeezes him to death. He revels in the happiness he has earned. This work is a collaboration with the circle "Saito Shion." The male-oriented area features female voice actors, and the female-oriented area features male voice actors. Enjoy the work here : [Track List] 01 First time nursing clit 25:15 02 Losing virginity as a reward 36:27 03 Losing anal virginity while nursing clit, kissing and reaching erotic female orgasm 27:41 04 Secretly nursing clit in the confessional without the priest's knowledge, she confesses in the confessional, letting out embarrassing moans 22:15 05 All-night mating games with the monsters she raised like her own children 34:48 06 Cast talk 4:13 ●...[Product information]...● Total playing time 2 hours 30 minutes WAV (48kHz/24bit) & MP3 No sound effects version WAV (48kHz/24bit) High-quality illustrations for viewing ♡♡♡♡♡♡ The link will be removed a week from now (next week Wednesday so enjoy while you can) I'll upload it again only once more if there's a lot of requests for it. Link: https://mega.nz/folder/1ZRmWDhQ Key: eGtF2j-BTYfAW_2YQ-2pJA (PS: I DON'T DO PERSONAL REQUESTS, TY ^^)2 points
-
MEGA Kupido ni Rakurai / キューピッドに落雷 Type: Drama CD Cast: Shimano Hiro x Matsuda Toshiki Release Date: 2018年04月25日 Pass: sachanblcd2 points
-
Unmei ni Kubiwa wo Tsukete - Yamatani Shiki 運命に首輪をつけて / 山谷しき 2025 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. The download link is somewhere in this post. There are also dummy links that lead to CMOA, where you can buy this manga and support the author. There is only one correct download link. The file is watermarked. If you have read my comment in another post, you know that there are people reuploading my files in another forum. I HATE watermarking and I really wanted to post without adding them, but these people really leave me no choice. I even enabled all my links again because I don't like my posts being bumped to the top with "please reupload". I still want to post, so I will leave a watermarked version here. It's even a permanent link. If you're looking for files without watermarks, please get them yourself. If you're the person reuploading to Oto****m, f off and stop stealing other people's files. My uploads will only get sparce the more people reupload my files. If they don't stop, I'll also disable all of my permanent links permanently.2 points
-
Unmei Nante Kuso Kurae - Veni 運命なんてクソくらえ / 紅 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. As I said in my previous upload, I will be putting watermarks in my uploads from now on. This is a permanent link. If you're looking for files without watermarks, support the author and buy their work. Download2 points
-
Title: Sakaki-kun no Flight Plan Original: 榊くんのフライトプラン Author: Sagami Shika Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.2 points
-
Neko Neko Honey Vol. 01-02 NARAZAKI Souta [JP] Original Name: Neko Neko Honey Alt. Names: ねこねこハニー, Neko Neko Hanī Author: NARAZAKI Souta Artist: NARAZAKI Souta Released: 2011 Original Publisher: Libre Shuppan Serialized In: Magazine Be x Boy Genre: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 2 Volumes (Complete) Download: Volume 01 - Mediafire Volume 02 - Mediafire Password: :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:2 points
-
Title: Oni to Hebi Original: 鬼と蛇 Author: Yuitsu Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.2 points
-
【ジュリエットのバカ + ジュリエットのその後】 My Scan LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.2 points
-
Title:ちょっと一回つきあってみる? / Chotto Ikkai Tsukiatte Miru? Author:カモバーガー / Kamoburger Year:2022 This is the prequel short story of Sweet Our 1R. LINK Please do not share outside this forum.2 points
-
Hello, this is a voice drama about a beautiful boy prostituted by his cult leader. It's quite old and may be not popular but I decided to buy to support the original work. Also, I love uke's cute voice. If you used to enjoy "Teacher, Anone", let's try it as it's the same series. If there is any relevant matter or technical issue, feel free to pm me for further support and information. Kindly do not re-upload/re-share my file anywhere else. 嫁入り前 Content Description: Engage Cast: M&M / Shigure Nao Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ185430.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: MEGA PASS: FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD MY FILES ANYWHERE UNLESS IT’S YOURS. BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!2 points
-
Drama CD (320kbps) + Bonus CD Cast: Masuda Toshiki x Yashiro Taku; Sakurai Toru; Nishiyama Kotaro Release date: 10/21/2018 MEGA PW: stktblcd2019 Rip from my own CD, so please don't share it outside of this forum. Hope you enjoy!:Wink:2 points
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Summary Rex (bottom) is a 300 year-old mermaid prince who's very timid. When merfolk turn 300, they finally come of age. Since time immemorial, the coming of age ceremony has involved a great orgy, after which the merperson is considered a full, adult member of the community. But Rex is a bit scared of the "orgy" part -- after all, he doesn't really know what it is. So he fled to the human world. There he meets a young man named Satoru (top), who was deeply concerned for him. Though the shocking of meeting a real merman took some time to fade, Satoru was eventually won over by the creature's beautiful features... and in turn, Rex starts to fall for Satoru and his kindness... Created by [midnight lollipop] Twitter: https://twitter.com/mnllpp2020 The love story of a man and a merman begins...! Mediafire ZIP Link (would recommend using 7zip for this file as well) Please don't repost anywhere else, and let me know if there's any issue1 point
-
Title:スイートアワー1R / Sweet Our 1R Author:カモバーガー / Kamoburger Year:2020 LINK Please do not share outside this forum.1 point
-
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! This is a little gift from me haha :D I really love this series so I'm happy to be sharing this with you all! The link will expire in a week. I will reupload if there are any requests ^^ ₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚ PLEASE DON'T REPOST ANYWHERE! Please support the original work! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01496677.html ₊˚ ✧ ━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━ ✧ ₊˚1 point
-
1 point
-
黒井よだか - 魔女と猫【電子限定2Pかきおろし漫画付】 発売日:2022/04/20 電子発売日:2022/04/28 手を取ったなら 地獄の果てまで 裏社会の運び屋×魔女の末裔 契約から始まるエスケープラブ 表向きは配達員だが、夜は裏社会の"運び屋"でもある須藤は、 ひょんなことから気になっていた隣人の宇野と鍋をつつく仲に。 酔いつぶれた宇野と添い寝し、翌日からやけに距離を取られてしまう。 下心に気づかれたかと不安になっていると、街で宇野がカタギではない輩に絡まれているのを見かけ、 反射的に手を取って逃げ出した。 敵からの攻撃を受けた瀕死の須藤を救ったのは、魔女の末裔・宇野との契約──。 魔女であるが故、宇野は世間から隠れ生きてきたことを知った須藤。 追手から逃れるため、逃亡資金を取りに自宅に戻ると、追手が待ち構えていて──!? ファイル形式:jpg(rar) DL LINK(mega):https://mega.nz/file/td1UQKCI#tP0SvmpAJPwGo5HOZm8VpVMbP6aIN1sycuu51OdcYPQ PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.06.03 Hi~~ I purchased it myself. Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside this site! Thank you! Enjoy~ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】1 point
-
絶倫プリンシパル 輪子湖わこ 2020 Prequel of "Director Akasaka's Princely Training Course" Enjoy!1 point
-
https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01261857.html Helloo! Can someone reupload this drama cd? Especially part 3 pleaseee. I love this series sm. Thank you! P.s I'm really desperate to find this BLCD1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Fukigen na Kimi to Kimagure na Kiss ღ FUMIKAWA Jimi [JP] Original Title: Fukigen na Kimi to Kimagure na Kiss Alt. Title: 不機嫌な君と気まぐれなキス Author/Artist: FUMIKAWA Jimi Year of release: 2019 Published by: Frontier Works Download Fukigen na Kimi to Kimagure na Kiss Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Kekkon Nante Shite Agenai - Momomiya Choco 結婚なんてしてあげない / 桃宮ちょこ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
食べたくなっちゃった Released: 2024 Cast/Pairing: Hatano Wataru × Satou Takuya If you like this work, I encourage everyone to buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist. Available both in DIGITAL and PHYSICAL! BUY CD HERE → DIGITAL: POKEDORA | DLSITE → PHYSICAL: AMAZON | 5th AVE. | ANIMATE JP | CDJAPAN ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ LINK → 𝙳𝙻 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ NOTE: ⚠️‼️Modified for monitoring unauthorized/illegal selling‼️⚠️ Post your own purchase if you want! “Friendly” reminder: File is tampered to monitor undisciplined members (thieves). Since people can’t read and follow the HIGHLIGHTED rules ^^. Don’t worry I did not remove anything important, but I DID do something. =Will remove w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!1 point
-
Sharing the 3rd volume: Title : 鷹神様と憐れな生贄 瑞花 3 / Takagami sama to Awarena Ikenie Zuika 3 / Hawk God and Miserable Sacrifice vol 3 Author : 丹野ちくわぶ / Tanno Chikuwabu 2024 / Japanese / JPEG1 point
-
Katekyo! Drama CD Vol. 01-02 || MOEGI Yuu Title: Katekyo! (カテキョ!) BL Drama CD Vol. 1 & 2 Based on: Katekyo! (Manga) Illustrated by: MOEGI Yuu Release Date: 2009-11 Format: Mp3 Cast: Sumizome Kaede (CV: Hirakawa Daisuke) Noe Rintarou (CV: Terashima Takuma) Kawauchi Haruka (CV: Yonaga Tsubasa) Description: Rintarou is bothered by the throbbing of his heart caused by his tutor, Kaede for unknown reasons. One day, Rintarou finds out that he's actually in love with Kaede when he was receiving H punishment! But, without knowing Kaede's feelings, Rintarou became anxious and--?! Little sadistic home tutor x natural high school student's after class love. Download: ||Volume 01|| ||Volume 02|| ||Booklet 02|| :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:1 point
-
Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Naka deshita~ Vol.3 Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Nakadeshita~ 3 - Mogu Emu Ωにだけはなりたくない!! ~異世界転生したら姉のBL漫画の中でした~(3) / 潜えむ 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 3 Download1 point
-
Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Naka deshita~ Vol.2 Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Nakadeshita~ 2 - Mogu Emu Ωにだけはなりたくない!! ~異世界転生したら姉のBL漫画の中でした~(2) / 潜えむ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 2 Download1 point
-
Oni to Tengoku ♑ Aga Naomi & Oyoshikawa Kyouko [JP] Original Title: Oni to Tengoku Alt. Title: 鬼と天国 Author: Aga Naomi | Artist: Oyoshikawa Kyouko Year of release: 2018 Published by: Takeshobo Download Oni to Tengoku Manga: Volume 01 & 02 [JP] Password ! (Link thanks to @Shiotan!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Title : Tondemonai Ore no α Author : Fujisaki Moe Cast : Itou Kento, Kumagai Kentarou, Nakajima Yoshiki MediaFire Password Please do not share outside this forum1 point
-
REUPLOAD The password is still the same as before1 point
-
Title : くりかえしあいのおと (Kurikaeshi Ai no Oto) Author : Nojiro Guri LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.1 point
-
Good day, everyone ! Here is the link for Chapter 8 & EXTRA, hope you will enjoy it ! Download Link : https://mega.nz/folder/3tVGVLga#bD9FXyE7QOs0qWwu9oqawg Wish you have a great day ! ╭(′▽`)╭(′▽`)╯1 point
-
Good day, everyone ! Here is the link for Chapter 7, hope you will enjoy it ! Download Link : https://mega.nz/folder/ywNQwTqR#s-KsnOuM7Eg0IomG2uoyuA Wish you have a great day ! ₍ᐢ •͈ ༝ •͈ ᐢ₎♡1 point
-
[table=width: 200, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td] Re-Upload [/td] [/tr] [/table] Oni to Tengoku by Aga Naomi & Oyoshikawa Kyouko (jp) Vol 01-02 Mediafire Scans by 3n5b Password ! DON'T SHARE THIS LINK ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THE FORUM!1 point
