Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/13/26 in Posts

  1. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there lovelies !! I know we've been blessed with not only 1, but 6 works by Jeetie (thank you so much !!), but I also wanted to share another video work by the same circle underball :D I bought the English sub version, so hopefully it's easier for everyone to understand! The voice actors in this work are starting to show up more often, and I really loved their performances in various works so I ended up buying this work This work has a seme/top who's an incubus who had an eye on the uke/bottom for a while now! And usually incubuses in BL works are the bottom/ukes, so I was really happy to finally see an incubus who gets to top someone lol And just like last time when I uploaded a video work, the file might be big but I don't have the skills to compress it even further, so it might take a little bit to actually load when using the MEGA link BUT, if you end up buying the work, there's no wait time at all and you can enjoy the video as soon as you purchase it! Pretty convenient :) There's also a bonus audio in this work, but if you want to listen to that I really recommend buying the work (I swear there are no regrets !!) The one I'm sharing includes the video and audio version of the actual work (so the bonus audio isn't present and honestly I think it'll help load the file better since it has less data now) **Side note: also, is it just me or is the DL site being a little wonky these days? I can't seem to buy works with my card and have to purchase points to actually purchase something (which I find a little annoying because they make me spend more money than I usually have to) And I can't seem to see the images of certain works they just have some kind of blue question mark in the middle (I normally memorize works by their cover arts, so it's been very inconvenient for me to find works I've been wanting to buy these days :'D) You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01476325.html Cast: (Top/seme) 小次狼 , (Bottom/uke) 吾妻信一 SUMMARY: At the company, everyone knows Mr. Kuze as the charming, silver-fox boss. But behind that perfect image… he’s actually an incubus! One night, he reveals his horns and tail, marking employee Hatano with a lustful sigil that awakens irresistible pleasure deep inside his body. With sweet whispers and relentless caresses, Kuze drives him wild—until his nipples and ass melt under the heat of non-stop creampies. More info about the top/seme: Kuze A handsome, mature boss in his 40s. In truth, he’s an incubus who slips into dreams and dominates his prey. With seductive words and confident hands, he “trains” his subordinate in every indecent way. "Whether in dreams or reality… you’re mine." CV: Kojiro / 小次狼 More info about the bottom/uke: Hatano 25 years old, a serious and considerate employee. Though a total anal virgin, the incubus’ mark awakens desires he can’t resist… "No… Kuze-san, I can’t stop…" CV: Shinichi Azuma / 吾妻信一 And some more info about the work since we got them in English lol: [Contents] Nipple teasing (with tail play) Anal fingering Prostate play Dildo insertion Prostate orgasm & squirt Reverse-cowboy sex Milking machine play Multiple orgasms [Situations] Bondage play → nipples teased by his tail while fingers work his prostate Dildo insertion → squirt orgasm + sigil activation Reverse-cowboy penetration → whispered sweet words while brought to climax Milking machine + anal penetration → double-penetration ecstasy PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Thursday) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening/watching !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/Hvp33LYC Decryption key: g2G-1NRTYfl_Z-xB4u4uFA
    25 points
  2. Hitomi ni Utsuru Blue - Kazami Yuki 瞳に映るブルー / かざみ幸 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. This is a permanent link with watermarks. If you're looking for files without watermarks, support the author and buy their work. Download
    9 points
  3. Oni Gyaru-kun no Hara no Naka - Zazon 鬼ギャルくんの腹のなか / ざぞん 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. As I said in my previous upload, I will be putting watermarks in my uploads from now on. This is a permanent link. If you're looking for files without watermarks, support the author and buy their work. Download
    8 points
  4. 【ジュリエットのバカ + ジュリエットのその後】 My Scan LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.
    7 points
  5. Morning Moon ni Ubawarete - Mei モーニングムーンに奪われて / 芽生 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. As I said in my previous upload, I will be putting watermarks in my uploads from now on. This is a permanent link. If you're looking for files without watermarks, support the author and buy their work. Download
    6 points
  6. Spark and Violence - Zazon スパークアンドバイオレンス / ざぞん 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. This is a permanent link with watermarks. If you're looking for files without watermarks, support the author and buy their work. Download
    5 points
  7. Unmei Nante Kuso Kurae - Veni 運命なんてクソくらえ / 紅 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. As I said in my previous upload, I will be putting watermarks in my uploads from now on. This is a permanent link. If you're looking for files without watermarks, support the author and buy their work. Download
    4 points
  8. Title: Shugonimaru Japanese Title: 守護ニマル Author/Artist: Narazaki Souta Volume 1: Download Link Volume 2: Download Link
    4 points
  9. Responded to request 【高瀬と榊の休日】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.
    4 points
  10. Neko Neko Honey Vol. 01-02 NARAZAKI Souta [JP] Original Name: Neko Neko Honey Alt. Names: ねこねこハニー, Neko Neko Hanī Author: NARAZAKI Souta Artist: NARAZAKI Souta Released: 2011 Original Publisher: Libre Shuppan Serialized In: Magazine Be x Boy Genre: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 2 Volumes (Complete) Download: Volume 01 - Mediafire Volume 02 - Mediafire Password: :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:
    2 points
  11. Hello everyone. I've changed the thread and put the link here. DOWNLOAD Please enjoy it for yourself and don't upload it to any other site.
    2 points
  12. Release Date: 11/30/23 Cast Kentaro Seo: Nobunaga Shimazaki, Mizuki Ikuta: Kazuma Ichikawa LINK📌 https://mega.nz/file/7j5n0DRY#zw4ZwLyMeWNGuCo88pgwUzkBN0H-fP4hi072lJhmVSY REMINDER: I gave it for free so please do not make money out of it or sell it. If there's a problem in the file, just reply so I can see it right away. DO NOT SHARE THIS OUTSIDE THE FORUM.
    1 point
  13. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello to all Uji-kun's fans as well as BL fans in general !! This is one of the few Uji-kun's purchases I made and I really loved how realistic it sounded I could tell that for this specific character that Uji-kun voiced, he made his voice a little higher compared to other works to match the character's vibes (I really appreciate it when voice actors change their tone/voice in general to match the character instead of using the same one in every work)! Even without a manga, you can kind of tell what's happening thanks to the realistic sound effects hehe You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01548871.html Cast: (Bottom only) Uji-kun / うじくん SUMMARY: 遊ぶ金欲しさにウリをやっている大学生の綾瀬瑠綺(あやせ るき)は、ある日新規の”お客様”から連絡が入ったためホテルへ向かう。 ホテルの部屋には佐藤 隼人(さとう はやと)が待っていた。いつもの”お客様”とは違いイケメンなのでテンションが上がるが、隼人は無口でリアクションも薄くいつも通りに進まない。 一緒に風呂に入り、気まずさをごまかすように洗いっこしようと提案するが、隼人の手つきが絶妙でどきどきさせられて調子が狂い、戸惑い始める。 プレイが始まってもいつも通りに自分優位に進められないどころかあっけなくイかされてしまう。 瑠綺は歳を取るごとに体が成長し声も低くなり可愛くなくなっていく自分にコンプレックスを感じていたが、隼人が褒めてくれることで承認欲求を満たされていく さらに隼人とのプレイで得られる強い快楽によって、回数を重ねるごとに隼人に溺れていく。 そしてプライベートの連絡先を渡して呼び出し、本当の性癖を吐露する… More info about the bottom/uke: 綾瀬瑠綺(あやせ るき)/ルキ 好奇心旺盛でセックスが好きなのでアルバイトするよりも楽しく稼げるだろうとウリを始めた。 連絡先を書いた名刺を配って”お客様”を探しており、リピーターか利用した人が紹介してくれることでの予約がメイン。 歳を取るにつれて体が成長し声が低くなり、可愛くなくなっていく自分へのコンプレックスを抱えている。 More info about the top/seme (fyi there's no voice for him): 佐藤 隼人(さとう はやと) 27歳の会社員。恋愛対象が男のみで、それを知っている友達から瑠綺のことを紹介してもらった。 寡黙で無表情なタイプで、感情はあるものの伝わりづらい。 趣味も特になく、面倒なのでパートナーは作らない主義。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Sunday) so please enjoy it while you can! Happy listening ! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/a64wXJaI Decryption key: otblgcgTNUuKWUUikzptXw
    1 point
  14. Akete mo Kurete mo: Zoku: Itsuka Koi ni naru made 1-2 明けても暮れても -続 いつか恋になるまで- 1-2 KURAHASHI Tomo 2021-2022 Vol.1 Vol.2 . . . Manga bonus Itsuka koi ni naru made 上,下 and Doujinshi いつか恋になるまで 上,下 and Doujinshi 2019 Itsuka koi ni naru made 上 Itsuka koi ni naru made 下 Itsuka koi ni naru made doujinshi This manga has already been posted But cruciatus that way doesn't update the Manga again So I uploaded it to include in my new post Hopefully it's no problem, if something really happens I'll delete the post for peace of mind Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    1 point
  15. 捨てられモンスター達のクリ授乳でイキまくり聖職者ミルの日常 Hi everybody (ˆᗜˆ), first time uploading here so a tiny bit nervous but thought to share one of my purchases if its of anyone's else's fancy too. I'll be purchasing more near my pay day so I'll be uploading more but not as frequently. I've included mp3 files, title translation and an mp3 file of all the parts in one for continuous listening (≧∇≦). As always please don't share this outside the forum, this is a personal purchase and thought of sharing it ♡. The original work can be purchased here (please support the author// creator if you can ): https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01526460.html Work summary: In a world at peace, monsters and humans are saved equally. Of course, Mill, a priest who was saved by the church, will also do as the priest told him, dedicating his body and soul to saving both monsters and the priest's penis?! Mill CV: Hanayama Nareta An innocent orphan born and raised in the church. Her adorable appearance made her a favorite with the priest. Because she grew up surrounded by love, she knows no suspicion. She treats monsters with affection, too. She truly believes that all races can understand each other if they speak. When there's a shortage of clitoral nursing staff, she'll volunteer to do the clitoral nursing. She masturbates and shaves every day, just as the priest instructed her. Her clit is uncircumcised from the start, and she's heightened her sensitivity to instantly erect erotic clits. Her extremely sensitive clit, which climaxes instantly with clitoral masturbation, is teased by the priest, and she is forced to nurse in an erotically erect state. Furthermore, the monsters' aphrodisiac-filled saliva suckles her, turning her into a body that climaxes repeatedly, squirting. You... Pay special attention to Mill's cuteness. He is an elderly priest who raised Mill, and from the beginning, he has had a wicked eye toward Mill, who grew up in the church. He has always been fond of Mill, but the orphan Mill enjoyed even his physical contact and grew attached to her. From the beginning, he intended to make Mill his own by performing the clitoris-feeding service. However, after copulating with Mill, who was covered in monster bodily fluids, he himself became immortal. Now, the unsuspecting Mill truly devotes himself to him as his wife. Night after night, he plays sweet copulation games with monsters, and every night, Mill, who is in an even more lustful state, squeezes him to death. He revels in the happiness he has earned. This work is a collaboration with the circle "Saito Shion." The male-oriented area features female voice actors, and the female-oriented area features male voice actors. Enjoy the work here : [Track List] 01 First time nursing clit 25:15 02 Losing virginity as a reward 36:27 03 Losing anal virginity while nursing clit, kissing and reaching erotic female orgasm 27:41 04 Secretly nursing clit in the confessional without the priest's knowledge, she confesses in the confessional, letting out embarrassing moans 22:15 05 All-night mating games with the monsters she raised like her own children 34:48 06 Cast talk 4:13 ●...[Product information]...● Total playing time 2 hours 30 minutes WAV (48kHz/24bit) & MP3 No sound effects version WAV (48kHz/24bit) High-quality illustrations for viewing ♡♡♡♡♡♡ The link will be removed a week from now (next week Wednesday so enjoy while you can) I'll upload it again only once more if there's a lot of requests for it. Link: https://mega.nz/folder/1ZRmWDhQ Key: eGtF2j-BTYfAW_2YQ-2pJA (PS: I DON'T DO PERSONAL REQUESTS, TY ^^)
    1 point
  16. sooo this is my first time buying a blcd and my first time sharing with you guys^^...i really love this manga and that its why i buy the cd.I hope you guys enjoy the love these two sweet guys have for each other in this blcd(also sorry for my trash english xd) (Cast) CV. Arata Minase : Toshiki Masuda CV. Junta Minamoto : Yohei Azakami CV. Oshima Chiaki: Chiaki Kobayashi CV. Eiji Kizaki : Kentaro Kumagai Arata's a college student working as a "big brother for rent." One day, he meets his new client, Junta, who looks like a total tough guy!! Arata wonders if this is some sort of trap to get his money, but what Junta wants is for someone to pat him on the head. Seeing someone this hot go bright red and be so vulnerable is turning Arata on... Junta's just so adorable... what's going on here!!? https://mega.nz/folder/MJ81RZzY#NeNtbj2gEyAoWj5Ps9jILg If something is wrong tell me, it's the first time I've done this lol ,I had never seen this blcd here so I wanted to share it with all of you PD:there is a bonus but sadly I don't have that part of the manga... I'll buy it later and share it with all of you ^^
    1 point
  17. Manga title 。 Boku no Ai o Shire! Author 。 NARAZAKI Souta Alt. titles 僕の愛を知れ! Boku no Ai wo Shire! Categories Boss-Subordinate Relationship l Co Worker Relationships l Debt l Dentist l Host - Hostess l Older Seme Younger Uke l Post-Secondary Student's l Rich Seme l Shy Male Lead l Workplace Romance Year 。 2011 Status 。 COMPLETE ~~ Scalantion group ~~ DANGEROUS PLEASURE ~~ Plot ~~ ll C1-3 ll After a stranger named Akio pays off Takuma's debt, Takuma finds himself working in Akio's shop, only to realize it's a host club. Takuma believes it's impossible for him to entertain women in such a way, but with proper guidance from Akio, he decided to do his best as an amateur host. Then one day, as Takuma tries to be more intimate with a customer in order to become a better host, Akio attacked him and said, "Do you want to sleep with someone that badly?" Read on to see out what unfolds between these two men in this gorgeous love story. ll C4 ll Sakura and Raji are hosts who work together in the same club. Raji is the No.1 host and a total "King" with women literally falling to their knees begging him for love. Sakura is very nice, but totally cool, collected, and a bit pretentious. Raji keeps trying to hook Sakura, but Sakura is not going to just be thrown away like all those women... ll C5 ll Dental Wedding A wedding agency consultant is desperately trying to match up a "perfect bachelor" with a bride, but maybe the bachelor doesn't want a female bride? Read Boku no Ai o Shire! Online Boku no Ai o Shire! ~~ Download Boku no Ai o Shire! Manga ~~ Link Download link for non-members For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  18. 撫でられたいキミは臆病なわんこ 慧 2022 Enjoy!
    1 point
  19. アイラブユー・アイラフユー 昼夜 いす 2023 Enjoy!
    1 point
  20. Ano Ko wa Kojirase Cutie Baby - Nono Utako あの子は拗らせキューティーベイベー / 乃々うたこ 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download
    1 point
  21. Author: Hino Chihaya Release date: Jun 20th, 2025 Cast: Masayuki Kato / Junta Terashima Support original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-drama/work/=/product_id/BJ02032097.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · DO NOT RE-UPLOAD/ RE-SHARE/ RE-DISTRIBUTE my files anywhere (both outside & inside the forum). Link will be taken down instantly & no re-upload if I find out it is reposted elsewhere because some of my files were randomly modified that may let me realize easily and quickly DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MediaFire
    1 point
  22. Kiraide Isasete 5: Mangaka: Hijiki Cast: Toshiki Masuda x Saito Soma Release Date: 06/10/2024 Link **I had issues uploading the files, so I hope everything is ok, but if there is issues with the audio or files let me know. Otherwise, I hope you all enjoy listening to this very sweet CD! :)
    1 point
  23. You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there my fellow fujoshis/fudanshis !! I'm here to upload another work from my purchases :D It's more of a reupload but I never got a chance to listen to this one before, so I just had to buy it and give it a try Out of the works that I've shared, this work has a buff bottom/uke (he's also a white tiger beastman), and I really loved the voice actor for him!! Most buff bottoms that I hear from different works sound the same to me (as in the voice tones and the way they act are similar), but in this work, I liked how the voice actor delivered out his lines in such a smooth manner hehe The top/seme is supposed to be a king and him and the uke end up in some kind of deal/contract where they'll help each other's situations out For the uke, that situation is giving kids/offspring since he's the last of his kind. He needs to give birth to new white tiger babies or his species(?)/kind will go extinct! So yes, this is another mpreg work but I'm all here for it lol The whole story was really smooth, no unnecessary drama/plot twists !! The uke may act tough on the outside, but he's really just a sweet beastman who wants to have a family of his own And we even get a happy ending for this family (it was so sweet my heart was melting) You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01111089.html Cast: (Bottom only) 八神仙 SUMMARY: とある世界、とある時代。 さまざまな国、人種が戦を続けていた世はようやく平安の世を築こうとしていた。 戦を繰り返し、ただでさえ希少な血が途絶えかけていた白虎…… その最後の生き残りである美しき獣人ネージュはどうにかして自らが白虎とばれぬよう、人間の子種を求めて里へと降りた。 しかし正体が人間に明かされそうになり、慌てて入った荷馬車に乗り込んだ結果……小国の城へと迷い込んでしまった。 正体がばれてしまっては……と慌てるネージュを助けたのは、なんと小国の王である青年、ヒンメルであった。 そして二人の不思議な契約関係が始まり………… 小国の若き王(人間) × 白虎の獣人 More info about the bottom/uke: 受:ネージュ CV八神仙様 身長:187 年齢:29歳 種族:白虎の獣人 虎の獣人の中でも特に希少な白虎の獣人のたった一人の生き残り。 血を絶やさないため人間と交わることを決意して里へ降りたが、人間達に姿を見られそうになったことをきっかけに王城へ行く馬車の中に紛れ込んでしまう。 白虎の血は純粋な虎の獣人と混ざると血が薄れてしまうため、一番血が薄れない人間の精を求めている。 一見、一族の存続以外に興味はなさそうに見えるが本当は甘いものや本が好きで穏やかな暮らしがしたいと思っている。 More info about the top/seme: 攻:ヒンメル 身長:170 年齢:22歳 種族:人間 西の小国の若き王である青年。 早くに父母を戦で亡くし、古くから農耕で栄えていた小国をかつてと変わりがない平穏で豊かな国にしたいと考えている。 現在国民達の高齢化が進んでいるのでまるで息子や孫のように国民達に「そろそろ嫁を」と口酸っぱく言われているのが悩みの種。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Sunday) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/TrQFhKqa Decryption key: _ova_DmU6Xh0GBqwMTl4Pw
    1 point
  24. Name: Hime Muko Author: SERIZAWA Tomo Cast: (Yamato) Maeno Tomoaki x Tachibana Shinnosuke (Shiki) ( Himiko (predecessor) ) Sonozaki Mie (Mako) Arima Mizuka (Nashina) Sano Megumi (Yamato (young)) Mieno Hodaka (Shiki (young)) Inase Aoi Link: here Enjoy! P.S.: I got this BLCD cuz of my OTP VAs lol. After Ten Count, I wanted to listen to them together in another BLCD and my wish got granted . The manga's art is really good and I liked the story. This BLCD is more story focused which I did not mind it at all (its a bit long tho ~2hrs) . Do NOT upload this link anywhere outside this site
    1 point
  25. Title: Sakaki-kun no Flight Plan Original: 榊くんのフライトプラン Author: Sagami Shika Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  26. あまえんぼとラブソング 安堂ろめだ 2022 Enjoy!
    1 point
  27. Title/ Associated Names Koe wa Shite Namida wa Mienu Nuregarasu 声はして涙は見えぬ濡れ烏 Koe wa Shite Namida wa Mienu Nure Karasu To Love and to be Loved is the Supreme Bliss of Life. Author/ Artist: Unohana [ウノハナ] Genre: Romance, Yaoi Scanner: unknown Status: 1 Volume © Language: Japanese Year: 2014 Download : || MEGA || (Link thanks to @rakira!)
    1 point
  28. Hello everyone. Thank you to all the uploaders. This is my first upload. I bought it on DLsite, but it was quite large, so I made it smaller for easier downloading. I won't be uploading the bonus tracks. If you want to hear it, please buy and contribute to the voice actors. This is my first upload, so there may be some issues. *Please do not upload to other sites; please enjoy it for personal use. DOWNLOAD
    1 point
  29. Koi janai to Me wo Mite Itte - Sakurai Nanako 恋じゃないと目を見て言って / 櫻井ナナコ 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download
    1 point
  30. Mate ga Dekiru Komiyama-kun - Naito Masa 待てができる小宮山くん / ないとーまさ 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download
    1 point
  31. Hentai Dakedo Aishiteru - Kamori Kiki ヘンタイだけど愛してる / 加森キキ 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download
    1 point
  32. Mochitsu Motaretsu Amayakasarete - Keme Yako 持ちつ持たれつ甘やかされて / 家目やこ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download
    1 point
  33. Souiu "Suki" de wa Arimasen! - Yuzuhara Chiyota そういう「好き」ではありません! / 柚原チヨタ 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download
    1 point
  34. Thank you for sharing! There are some stuff in BLCD forum without BL content, it is not a crime to post here, imho, but I still have no time to listen, so I can't say is it full of mentions of woman's anatomy or not. __________________ Shortcut to the thread:
    1 point
  35. 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐛𝐚-𝐤𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚-𝐤𝐮𝐧 ~𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐢, 𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞...𝐡𝐞𝐧 Release Date: 2025/07/25 Series name せんばくんとあとむらくん Author: 名原しょうこ Scenario: 滝川斉以 ☆゚・*:.˛ ˚ღღ゚:゚:*•:。.: ★ ˛ღღ゚・*:。.・*.☆ Cast/Pairing 土門熱 x 猿飛総司 Satou Takuya x Komatsu Shohei ☆゚・*:.˛ ˚ღღ゚:゚:*•:。.: ★ ˛ღღ゚・*:。.・*.☆ ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★ PREVIOUS CD せんばくんとあとむらくん ~処女なのにナカに出されちゃいました編~ ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★ •✦•┈┈┈┈┈┈•✦• ❀ •✦•┈┈┈┈┈┈•✦• 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤 •✦•┈┈┈┈┈┈•✦• ❀ •✦•┈┈┈┈┈┈•✦• ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*:.。. .。.:*・ 三・:。「 ⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTICE BEFORE DOWNLOADING ⚠️ 」。:・三 ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*:.。. .。.:*・
    1 point
  36. Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Naka deshita~ Vol.2 Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Nakadeshita~ 2 - Mogu Emu Ωにだけはなりたくない!! ~異世界転生したら姉のBL漫画の中でした~(2) / 潜えむ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 2 Download
    1 point
  37. Reuploading my rip: 1) 鳶田瀬ケビン / Tobidase Kevin] シュガーソルト / Sugar Salt 2) 鳶田瀬ケビン / Tobidase Kevin] チョコチップクッキー / Choco Chip Cookie @Vik831 @mimotori1145
    1 point
  38. This is Shin Yuuki's first bl main role, also the story is so cute. Pls share if someone's willing to do so! Thank you so muchh Company: movic Released: August 26, 2022 Casts: Kasama Jun x Shin Yuuki
    1 point
  39. Content Description: Android ran out of charge! The charging method is XXX? Cast: Daisuke Shindo/ Yoritada Konoe Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ91711.html MEGA FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD MY FILES ANYWHERE UNLESS IT’S YOURS. BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!
    1 point
  40. シュガースカルとディープキス 1 - 朔ヒロ [Download] These are public raws but I'm reposting because I love love love this series! I'm in the process of obtaining some of the tankoubon extras, which I will be uploading here at a later date. It's such a nice series, I really recommend it!! Feel free to message me if you're a fan of it. ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂)⸝♡ ちなみに、日本に住んでる方で、特典のスキャンを手伝ってくれる方がいたら本当に助かります(海外在住ですので🥲) 購入はこちらで済ませますので、受け取りとスキャンだけお願いしたいです。よかったら声かけてください!
    1 point
  41. Some of the vol 1 extras I've been able to get: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HnbzeIwJR3-AHUDPABjKIUEvtUY4UNXv?usp=sharing For vol 1 there's still 1 other extra I'm searching for. _(´ཀ`」 ∠) Many thanks to the people who helped me and have volunteered to help. ٩( ᐛ )و
    1 point
  42. I checked the link, but apparently I accidentally added a squiggle.Sorry Neko Neko Darling vol. 1 - 3 + Gekkan Neko Neko
    1 point
  43. 【性奴隷受け】適当に生きて忘れて【KU100】 ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷ いつか俺以外の誰かと幸せになってくれたらそれでいいから 行きずりの関係は好きですか。 俺は好きです。刹那的で、だからこそ一生ものの傷になるでしょ 厭世的な彼と刹那的な衝動のままに堕ちたい人向けの音声作品 【キャラクター】 名無しくん 戸籍がなくてお金もない。常識もないため倫理観がゆるゆる。 お金持ちのペットだったが追い出されて家もなくしてしまった。 メスイキが上手。 【 TRACK LIST 】 ▷ 01 俺に価値なんてないんですよ、きっとあなたにも 3:10 ▷ 02 ペットですからいっぱい舐めます、本気です 10:41 ▷ 03 男の体をこういう風に触るの初めてですか? 8:09 ▷ 04 メスイキ気持ちいいっ、気持ちいいです! 15:35 ▷ 05 別にいいんです。普通に生きようなんて生まれた時から思ったことありませんから 7:38 ▷ 06 キャストトーク 1:19 総再生時間 46:35 【CREDITS 】 Author: えいしょう堂 Scenario: 斉藤しおん Illustration: チッチーチェーソン VA: Katayama Junta / 華山馴田 【 DOWNLOAD & WHERE TO BUY 】 MP3 Files SUPPORT THE ORIGINAL WORK HERE ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷ DON'T SHARE OR REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM! Reupload links in this thread are allowed For WAV files just ask me!
    1 point
  44. TITLE お金ありきの関係ですが2(JP) Okanearkino kankei desuga2 AUTHOR 櫻井 ナナコ(sakurai nanako) R18 限定版 期間限定LINK https://xgf.nu/Jvc3 PW jas
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus