Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/09/26 in Posts
-
29 points
-
Unmei ni Kubiwa wo Tsukete - Yamatani Shiki 運命に首輪をつけて / 山谷しき 2025 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. The download link is somewhere in this post. There are also dummy links that lead to CMOA, where you can buy this manga and support the author. There is only one correct download link. The file is watermarked. If you have read my comment in another post, you know that there are people reuploading my files in another forum. I HATE watermarking and I really wanted to post without adding them, but these people really leave me no choice. I even enabled all my links again because I don't like my posts being bumped to the top with "please reupload". I still want to post, so I will leave a watermarked version here. It's even a permanent link. If you're looking for files without watermarks, please get them yourself. If you're the person reuploading to Oto****m, f off and stop stealing other people's files. My uploads will only get sparce the more people reupload my files. If they don't stop, I'll also disable all of my permanent links permanently.26 points
-
23 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello there my fellow fujoshis/fudanshis !! I'm here to upload another work from my purchases :D It's more of a reupload but I never got a chance to listen to this one before, so I just had to buy it and give it a try Out of the works that I've shared, this work has a buff bottom/uke (he's also a white tiger beastman), and I really loved the voice actor for him!! Most buff bottoms that I hear from different works sound the same to me (as in the voice tones and the way they act are similar), but in this work, I liked how the voice actor delivered out his lines in such a smooth manner hehe The top/seme is supposed to be a king and him and the uke end up in some kind of deal/contract where they'll help each other's situations out For the uke, that situation is giving kids/offspring since he's the last of his kind. He needs to give birth to new white tiger babies or his species(?)/kind will go extinct! So yes, this is another mpreg work but I'm all here for it lol The whole story was really smooth, no unnecessary drama/plot twists !! The uke may act tough on the outside, but he's really just a sweet beastman who wants to have a family of his own And we even get a happy ending for this family (it was so sweet my heart was melting) You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01111089.html Cast: (Bottom only) 八神仙 SUMMARY: とある世界、とある時代。 さまざまな国、人種が戦を続けていた世はようやく平安の世を築こうとしていた。 戦を繰り返し、ただでさえ希少な血が途絶えかけていた白虎…… その最後の生き残りである美しき獣人ネージュはどうにかして自らが白虎とばれぬよう、人間の子種を求めて里へと降りた。 しかし正体が人間に明かされそうになり、慌てて入った荷馬車に乗り込んだ結果……小国の城へと迷い込んでしまった。 正体がばれてしまっては……と慌てるネージュを助けたのは、なんと小国の王である青年、ヒンメルであった。 そして二人の不思議な契約関係が始まり………… 小国の若き王(人間) × 白虎の獣人 More info about the bottom/uke: 受:ネージュ CV八神仙様 身長:187 年齢:29歳 種族:白虎の獣人 虎の獣人の中でも特に希少な白虎の獣人のたった一人の生き残り。 血を絶やさないため人間と交わることを決意して里へ降りたが、人間達に姿を見られそうになったことをきっかけに王城へ行く馬車の中に紛れ込んでしまう。 白虎の血は純粋な虎の獣人と混ざると血が薄れてしまうため、一番血が薄れない人間の精を求めている。 一見、一族の存続以外に興味はなさそうに見えるが本当は甘いものや本が好きで穏やかな暮らしがしたいと思っている。 More info about the top/seme: 攻:ヒンメル 身長:170 年齢:22歳 種族:人間 西の小国の若き王である青年。 早くに父母を戦で亡くし、古くから農耕で栄えていた小国をかつてと変わりがない平穏で豊かな国にしたいと考えている。 現在国民達の高齢化が進んでいるのでまるで息子や孫のように国民達に「そろそろ嫁を」と口酸っぱく言われているのが悩みの種。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Sunday) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/TrQFhKqa Decryption key: _ova_DmU6Xh0GBqwMTl4Pw23 points
-
23 points
-
22 points
-
Title:スイートアワー1R / Sweet Our 1R Author:カモバーガー / Kamoburger Year:2020 LINK Please do not share outside this forum.7 points
-
Motto Amaete, Sawatte, Ii desu ka? - Pocchi もっと甘えて、触って、いいですか? / ぽっち 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download7 points
-
[大和名瀬] ダンディなバツイチの世話してます Title: ダンディなバツイチの世話してます | Dandy na Batsuichi no Sewa Shitemasu Author: 大和名瀬 | Yamato Nase Label: GUSH COMICS | Year: 2021, 2022 Links: Vol 1 | Vol 2 Related Series: Toshishita no Rinjin ni Sewa Saretemasu Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!4 points
-
[大和名瀬] 年下の隣人に世話されてます Title: 年下の隣人に世話されてます | Toshishita no Rinjin ni Sewa Saretemasu Author: 大和名瀬 | Yamato Nase Label: GUSH COMICS | Year: 2022 Link Related Series: Dandy na Batsuichi no Sewa Shitemasu Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!3 points
-
Hello hello! Apologies for the delay as i did say I was going to post this awhile ago (roughly a week ago) but life, as it does, suddenly got busy!! Download will be at the bottom~ Remember! Don't share this outside the site!! This is for inside the forum only! I bought this and am now sharing simply because I want to share with the community. Thank you to all uploaders and happy listening~ (I will be taking this down a week from now, next tuesday, so hurry! Ill reup if i get the time in the future) Support original creators here: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01399980.html Download: https://mega.nz/folder/v0IX0JTD Decryption Key: pDqhmuFUoOwCmJOcjwQiFQ2 points
-
Hello everyone! This is my first time uploading something in this forum, so if there is any problem, please let me know Cast: Uke ■キャラクター 川崎 慶一(かわさき けいいち) CV鬼道大介様 年齢:3?歳 身長:176 職業:大学事務 Seme 湯河原 潤(ゆがわら じゅん) 年齢:19歳 身長:181cm 職業:大学生 ■あらすじ ◯学生の頃、友達の家に遊びに行って出会った友達のお父さん「慶一」。 若くて凛々しく、そして優しい彼に自然と惹かれていった潤は「いつか慶一さんを自分のものにしたい」と淡い恋心を抱くようになる。 それから十年……慶一が務める大学に進学をしてまで想いを伝え続けた潤は遂に慶一とお付き合いをスタートすることに! 男性は初めてではない、という慶一だったが素直に気持ちを伝えてくれる潤に仕掛けられるいちゃいちゃに、赤面しっぱなしで…… こんな状態でセックスしたらどうなってしまうんだろう……と思う慶一だが、優しく、慶一さんが良いと言うまで手を出さないと言う真面目な潤。 歳の差、人に言いづらいもどかしい関係、いけない事じゃないかもしれない、でも自分はいけない事かもしれないと感じてしまう……様々な葛藤の中で、大きくなり続ける「好き」の気持ちだけが二人の距離を心も体も近づけていく…… Original work if you want support the author: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01150634.html Protip: Use ZArchiver if you have trouble with the file in android and in iPhone I think is izip! Enjoy! Please do not re-upload this CD outisde of this forum!2 points
-
I will add a watermark and limit it to one week. (The watermark is at a level that does not interfere with reading.) MAIN & Complement Story (※The ending differs from the main story. If you prefer the main story's ending, we recommend not reading this.) PW : eruk2 points
-
Naisho no Mary-chan - kanipan ないしょのマリーちゃん / kanipan 2019 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download2 points
-
終われなかった恋の話 / 小木カンヌ 2025 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!2 points
-
2 points
-
Suki ni Natte yo, Boku no Koto! - Mimoto Moto 好きになってよ、僕のこと! / 三本モト 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download2 points
-
Class no Ikemen to Jimi Kyara ga Bando Kumu Hanashi Vol. 3 - Izumi Haruka Class no Ikemen to Jimi Kyara ga Bando Kumu Hanashi 3 - Izumi Haruka クラスのイケメンと地味キャラがバンド組む話(3) / イズミハルカ 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 3 Download2 points
-
Class no Ikemen to Jimi Kyara ga Bando Kumu Hanashi Vol. 2 - Izumi Haruka Class no Ikemen to Jimi Kyara ga Bando Kumu Hanashi 2 - Izumi Haruka クラスのイケメンと地味キャラがバンド組む話(2) / イズミハルカ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 2 Download2 points
-
Ima wa Mada, Mou Ichido (My Sweetheart Addiction Side Story) - Nokiwami Ima wa Mada, Mou Ichido - Nokiwami 今はまだ、もう一度 / ノキワミ 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download2 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello lovelies!! I was really curious about this work because out of other works from this specific circle it seemed to have a bit more context(?) I'm not sure if anyone can tell what I'm trying to convey but this work seemed to have a little bit of plot compared to other works (not saying that the other works from this circle suck!) I liked the sample video and was contemplating if I want to buy it or not and in the end, I bought it! No regrets whatsoever This work includes a seme/top who's an oni god and the uke/bottom gets pregnant !! I do have to warn you all that the video file might be a bit big and could take a long time to load (which I apologize but I don't have the skills of a professional to condense the file more) But if you have the patience, I think you'll get the chance to actually enjoy this work! You can also buy the work and watch it without waiting (DLsite Play keeps all the works you bought and lets you listen to them right away with no loading time), I found it very convenient :D You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01428335.html Cast: (Top/seme) 乃木悠星 , (Bottom/uke) 野村文乃 SUMMARY: 「そ、そんな.. おれ、 男、 なのに・・・ 赤ちゃんなんて・・・あ、 あはぁっ!」 捨て子のハルはその純朴な身体に神の酒を呑まされ、その体は変化し男の身ながら子宮を抱える事に。 そんなハルに「我が子を宿せ」と愛を注ぎ込み、 極上の天へ導く鬼神の名は雪嶺。 「いくぞ・・・注ぐぞ、其方の、中に・・・我の、子種を・・・く、んん、 うっ!」 愛しに愛され...そしてついにハルはその肚に鬼神との子を宿す。 しかし雪嶺の執着愛は止まらず、番になった生贄はまたボテ腹を揺らして啼き続ける 壱 執着愛ゆえの濃厚な前戯 乳首舐めや耳舐め、フェラチオにより、 初心なハルは 「喰われる快楽に目覚める・・・。 弐 身勝手な身体改造 「我の子種を受けろ」執拗な中出しにより 男の身体が子宮を宿す瞬間にハルは何を思うのか。 参 ボテ腹揺らす後背位 孕んだ後も執着愛は止まらず、 肚を撫でられ尚も激しく行為は続く・・・。 More info about the top/seme: 雪嶺(せつれい) 声:乃木悠星 推定五百歳以上 とある寒村で信仰されている鬼神。 冷たい美貌に反し、情熱的な愛欲を隠している。 生贄に捧げられたハルを一目で我が物と決め、 催淫酒で快楽を教え込みながら即座に孕ませた。 執着心が強く、ハルを溺愛する。 優しさと残忍さを併せ持ち、 ハルを狂わすほどの情熱で貫 ほら、孕め...孕め・・・! 我と、ハルとの子を・・・可愛い子をっ... More info about the bottom/uke: ハル 声:野村文乃 寒村のみなしごで、 孤独に生きてきた心優しい青年。 生贄として鬼神・雪嶺に捧げられるが 優しさに触れ「愛される悦び」を知る。 初めての快楽に戸惑いながらも、 孕まされ突かれるたびに身体が淫らに目覚めていく。 雪嶺様に食べられるために、ここに来ました おれのこと、好きに・・・してください PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Tuesday) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/ujh2xCCS Decryption key: RZDWFWu15VX033h58T9_Uw1 point
-
番未満の僕らはきっと + Booklet あらた六花 2024 Spin-Off of "Boku no Tsugai wa Thoroughbred Omega" Happy reading! :31 point
-
1 point
-
Title: Junjou de Nani ga Warui (What's Wrong with Being Innocent?) / 純情でなにが悪い Main Cast: Azakami Youhei (Okumura Ryouta) x Horie Shun (Shinohara Hajime) / 阿座上洋平 (奥村諒太) × 堀江瞬 (篠原はじめ) Supporting Cast: Shingaki Tarusuke (Yuuki) / 新垣樽助 (結城) Company: Frontier Works / フロンティアワークス Release Date: 2023.08.23 CD Info: The file folder is separated by FLAC and AIFF (compatible w iTunes) files, so feel free to download whichever suits your needs. The files are all the same lossless quality. Disc 1 + Disc 2: Main Drama CD Disc 3: アニメイト限定セット特典CD / Animate Bonus CD Support the Original Work: Animate | Comicomi Studio | Pokedora (Digital Edition) PLEASE DO NOT share, re-upload, re-distribute, etc. outside the forum! The original creators should not know that this is being shared. Link may be deactivated in the future, but may be re-uploaded if there is interest. Please make sure to check all pages of the thread before requesting a re-upload! Download: MEGA1 point
-
Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Nakadeshita~ 1 - Mogu Emu Ωにだけはなりたくない!! ~異世界転生したら姉のBL漫画の中でした~(1) / 潜えむ 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 1 Download Vol. 2 & 3 will be under the replies.1 point
-
[鳶田瀬ケビン] シュガーソルト Title: シュガーソルト | Sugar Salt Author: 鳶田瀬ケビン | Tobidase Kevin Label: POEBACKS Baby Comic | Year: 2021 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
Title: Akuheki Original: 悪癖 Author: Iimo Year: 2021 Download: VOL 1: LINK VOL 2: LINK VOL 3: LINK (Link thanks to @nightrius!) Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Author: Yamayade Release date: Mar 21st, 2025 Cast: Chiaki Kobayashi/ Ryota Suzuki Support original work: CDJ | AMJ PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · DO NOT RE-UPLOAD/ RE-SHARE/ RE-DISTRIBUTE my files anywhere (both outside & inside the forum). Link will be taken down instantly & no re-upload if I find out it is reposted elsewhere because some of my files were randomly modified that may let me realize easily and quickly DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA1 point
-
Title: Takagamisama to Aware na Ikenie Original: 鷹神様と憐れな生贄 Author: Chikuwabu Tanno Year: 2022 LINK Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
絶倫プリンシパル 輪子湖わこ 2020 Prequel of "Director Akasaka's Princely Training Course" Enjoy!1 point
-
Anti Lovers Mind Battle - Yodogawa Yuo アンチラバーズ・マインドバトル / 淀川ゆお 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download This is a spin-off of Encirclement Love:1 point
-
Nakimushi Kareshi Tokidoku Osu - Izumi Kureha 泣き虫彼氏ときどきオス / 泉くれは 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Yankee-kun to Yurufuwa Oji-san (1) - Osuzu ヤンキーくんとゆるふわおじさん (1) / おすず 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Mochitsu Motaretsu Amayakasarete - Keme Yako 持ちつ持たれつ甘やかされて / 家目やこ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Ubu na Furyou wa Kyou mo xx de Tokasareru - Keme Yako ウブな不良は今日も××でとかされる / 家目やこ 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Nayameru Toki mo, Sukoyakanaru Toki mo - Ookuma Shiro なやめるときも、すこやかなるときも / おおくまシロ 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Utsuro no Houkago - Tsushiko うつろの放課後 / つし子 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
1 point
-
Oh wow.. Buff bottom.. Amazing voice act.. Even the plot?? Isn't it a masterpiece? Love you soo much for sharing this1 point
-
Class no Ikemen to Jimi Kyara ga Bando Kumu Hanashi 1 - Izumi Haruka クラスのイケメンと地味キャラがバンド組む話(1) / イズミハルカ 2020 ☆ This is the 3-part digital version published by Number Nine, not the 2-part tankoubon by Mediasoft (Charles Comics). Volume 2 and 3 are in the replies. Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 1 Download1 point
-
Title:ちょっと一回つきあってみる? / Chotto Ikkai Tsukiatte Miru? Author:カモバーガー / Kamoburger Year:2022 This is the prequel short story of Sweet Our 1R. LINK Please do not share outside this forum.1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Name: Zanzou Slow Motion Author: Jyanome Casts: (Kikuchihara Gin) Furukawa Makoto x (Ichikawa Giichi) Nakazawa Masatomo, (Inaba) Eguchi Takuya, (Tobe) Karino Shou, (Chiaki) Gen Satou, (Rudy) Yasuaki Takumi, (Tsuchiya) Hinata Tadokoro, (Mao) Matsuoka Yoshitsugu Link: here Enjoy! P.S.: I liked this author's stories so I bought the second couple's BLCD. I enjoyed listening to it until I reached the last track....the manga did not have a translated chapter of the last track.........suffice to say I kinda got blue-balled in the end cuz I could not find the raw or english translation of the last chapter (im too broke to buy the raws cuz BLCDs). Do NOT upload/share my links anywhere outside this website.1 point
-
New link: Download No watermark/deadline. Do not re-upload in other sites.1 point
-
Title: Yakimochi wa Kitsuneiro Original:ヤキモチはきつね色 Author: Suehiro Machi Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
素人ヤンキー♂危機一発!! REPLAY 2 Today I'm here to present you the second (and final) volume (it also got a cd drama, can't wait to check it out) Release date: 21/05/2025 Page count: 220 Please don't share anywhere else - I got this copy myself from dl//site LINK: https://mega.nz/file/CUc3hTaR#foDH2Shrmo484TUnzhmIGx9xYhJ1UFHrCA8-isWQ0H8 Password:1 point
-
I have one on Google drive :-) Here it is! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sVIsk0xnZejoE3dGS6-dkHkDJ4orz_VZ?usp=sharing1 point
-
1 point
-
Title: Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no ~Third Stage~ Kuze × Hibiki Hen Cast: Hatano Wataru × Hayashi Yuu LINK Support the original work here. PLEASE DON'T REPOST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!1 point
