Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/07/26 in Posts
-
Title:スイートアワー1R / Sweet Our 1R Author:カモバーガー / Kamoburger Year:2020 LINK Please do not share outside this forum.25 points
-
Title:ちょっと一回つきあってみる? / Chotto Ikkai Tsukiatte Miru? Author:カモバーガー / Kamoburger Year:2022 This is the prequel short story of Sweet Our 1R. LINK Please do not share outside this forum.20 points
-
[大和名瀬] 年下の隣人に世話されてます Title: 年下の隣人に世話されてます | Toshishita no Rinjin ni Sewa Saretemasu Author: 大和名瀬 | Yamato Nase Label: GUSH COMICS | Year: 2022 Link Related Series: Dandy na Batsuichi no Sewa Shitemasu Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!5 points
-
[大和名瀬] ダンディなバツイチの世話してます Title: ダンディなバツイチの世話してます | Dandy na Batsuichi no Sewa Shitemasu Author: 大和名瀬 | Yamato Nase Label: GUSH COMICS | Year: 2021, 2022 Links: Vol 1 | Vol 2 Related Series: Toshishita no Rinjin ni Sewa Saretemasu Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!4 points
-
Shinizokonai Maid Kurou-kun - Ittoumai 死に損ないメイド九郎くん / 一等米 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download4 points
-
絶倫プリンシパル 輪子湖わこ 2020 Prequel of "Director Akasaka's Princely Training Course" Enjoy!4 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello lovelies!! I was really curious about this work because out of other works from this specific circle it seemed to have a bit more context(?) I'm not sure if anyone can tell what I'm trying to convey but this work seemed to have a little bit of plot compared to other works (not saying that the other works from this circle suck!) I liked the sample video and was contemplating if I want to buy it or not and in the end, I bought it! No regrets whatsoever This work includes a seme/top who's an oni god and the uke/bottom gets pregnant !! I do have to warn you all that the video file might be a bit big and could take a long time to load (which I apologize but I don't have the skills of a professional to condense the file more) But if you have the patience, I think you'll get the chance to actually enjoy this work! You can also buy the work and watch it without waiting (DLsite Play keeps all the works you bought and lets you listen to them right away with no loading time), I found it very convenient :D You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01428335.html Cast: (Top/seme) 乃木悠星 , (Bottom/uke) 野村文乃 SUMMARY: 「そ、そんな.. おれ、 男、 なのに・・・ 赤ちゃんなんて・・・あ、 あはぁっ!」 捨て子のハルはその純朴な身体に神の酒を呑まされ、その体は変化し男の身ながら子宮を抱える事に。 そんなハルに「我が子を宿せ」と愛を注ぎ込み、 極上の天へ導く鬼神の名は雪嶺。 「いくぞ・・・注ぐぞ、其方の、中に・・・我の、子種を・・・く、んん、 うっ!」 愛しに愛され...そしてついにハルはその肚に鬼神との子を宿す。 しかし雪嶺の執着愛は止まらず、番になった生贄はまたボテ腹を揺らして啼き続ける 壱 執着愛ゆえの濃厚な前戯 乳首舐めや耳舐め、フェラチオにより、 初心なハルは 「喰われる快楽に目覚める・・・。 弐 身勝手な身体改造 「我の子種を受けろ」執拗な中出しにより 男の身体が子宮を宿す瞬間にハルは何を思うのか。 参 ボテ腹揺らす後背位 孕んだ後も執着愛は止まらず、 肚を撫でられ尚も激しく行為は続く・・・。 More info about the top/seme: 雪嶺(せつれい) 声:乃木悠星 推定五百歳以上 とある寒村で信仰されている鬼神。 冷たい美貌に反し、情熱的な愛欲を隠している。 生贄に捧げられたハルを一目で我が物と決め、 催淫酒で快楽を教え込みながら即座に孕ませた。 執着心が強く、ハルを溺愛する。 優しさと残忍さを併せ持ち、 ハルを狂わすほどの情熱で貫 ほら、孕め...孕め・・・! 我と、ハルとの子を・・・可愛い子をっ... More info about the bottom/uke: ハル 声:野村文乃 寒村のみなしごで、 孤独に生きてきた心優しい青年。 生贄として鬼神・雪嶺に捧げられるが 優しさに触れ「愛される悦び」を知る。 初めての快楽に戸惑いながらも、 孕まされ突かれるたびに身体が淫らに目覚めていく。 雪嶺様に食べられるために、ここに来ました おれのこと、好きに・・・してください PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Tuesday) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/ujh2xCCS Decryption key: RZDWFWu15VX033h58T9_Uw3 points
-
3 points
-
3 points
-
Nakanaori no Noroi - Babu Mama 仲なおりの呪い / 垣生尽 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download3 points
-
Hello hello! Apologies for the delay as i did say I was going to post this awhile ago (roughly a week ago) but life, as it does, suddenly got busy!! Download will be at the bottom~ Remember! Don't share this outside the site!! This is for inside the forum only! I bought this and am now sharing simply because I want to share with the community. Thank you to all uploaders and happy listening~ (I will be taking this down a week from now, next tuesday, so hurry! Ill reup if i get the time in the future) Support original creators here: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01399980.html Download: https://mega.nz/folder/v0IX0JTD Decryption Key: pDqhmuFUoOwCmJOcjwQiFQ2 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Helloo !! Hopefully everyone is having a good week so far I have returned with another work to share (there's another that I'll share in like a few minutes probably lol), and I think for those who like cute uke/bottom voices (that also don't sound too "dramatic" or as if they're dying) will like this one! I found out that the voice actor of this work is also the same person who appeared in this work, so I just had to buy it! He has a soft voice that I like and it's just so cute To give a little context for this work, the uke/bottom likes cosplaying and has an SNS account dedicated to it, but keeps it a secret from others. But one day his childhood best friend (aka the seme/top) finds out about it and offers help to the uke! The seme actually liked the uke for a really long time and saw this as a chance to get even closer and to eventually confess his feelings to the uke :D Everything is so heartwarming in this story and what's better is that there's nothing toxic going on (no drama either) !! I love stories that are just smooth sailing and it's happiness all the way hehe You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01428565.html Cast: (Bottom/uke only) 橘とあ / Tachibanatoa SUMMARY: 数日後に迫るイベントへ向け、コスプレ衣装を制作していた春真。 衣装を試着し、なんとか完成したところで、忙しさから暫く抜いていなかったせいか主張をはじめる春真の自身。 荷造りする前に抜いておこうと触っていると、家に来ていた幼馴染に見られ── 事故からはじまる、ぐちゃトロ恋人えっち。 More info about the bottom/uke: 高梨 春真(たかなし はるま)(20) レイヤー名…ハル 身長173cm。大学は地元。 元々オタクというほどではなく、たまに気になったアニメを見る程度だった。 現在はジャンル問わず、気になった作品を見ている。 昔から女の子の服が着てみたくて、一度ノリでコスプレしてみたらハマった。 自認は男、ノンケ。 SNSに写真を上げ、好意的な反応を貰ううちに楽しくなり、今では自作レイヤーへと成長。 女装レイヤーとなってから、可愛いと言われると嬉しくなる。 More info about the top/seme: 椎野 秋人(しいの あきと)(20) 身長176cm。大学は県外。 春真とはご近所さん。幼稚園の頃からの幼馴染み。 普段は優しいが、行為中は無自覚S。 小学生の頃から春真が好きだった。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Tuesday) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening ! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/urhkBCQQ Decryption key: k6ok9bOvXdj7U0dJzsRG_g2 points
-
Kekkon Nante Shite Agenai - Momomiya Choco 結婚なんてしてあげない / 桃宮ちょこ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download2 points
-
Souiu "Suki" de wa Arimasen! - Yuzuhara Chiyota そういう「好き」ではありません! / 柚原チヨタ 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download2 points
-
Saiai no Betsujin - Kanadome Yukio 最愛の別人 / 京ゆき緒 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download2 points
-
Class no Ikemen to Jimi Kyara ga Bando Kumu Hanashi 1 - Izumi Haruka クラスのイケメンと地味キャラがバンド組む話(1) / イズミハルカ 2020 ☆ This is the 3-part digital version published by Number Nine, not the 2-part tankoubon by Mediasoft (Charles Comics). Volume 2 and 3 are in the replies. Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 1 Download2 points
-
さよなら恋人 またきて友だち ~宮内ユキについて~ (Sayonara Koibito Matakite Tomodachi ~Miyauchi Yuki ni Tsuite~) by yoha Download: Vol 1 Vol 2 Vol 3 Vol 4 Vol 5 (Links thanks to @rakira!) Sequel to the following work: Since there was a separate thread, I hesitated and created a new one, but if it's correct to post in the above thread, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.1 point
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello to all Uji-kun's fans as well as BL fans in general !! This is one of the few Uji-kun's purchases I made and I really loved how realistic it sounded I could tell that for this specific character that Uji-kun voiced, he made his voice a little higher compared to other works to match the character's vibes (I really appreciate it when voice actors change their tone/voice in general to match the character instead of using the same one in every work)! Even without a manga, you can kind of tell what's happening thanks to the realistic sound effects hehe You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01548871.html Cast: (Bottom only) Uji-kun / うじくん SUMMARY: 遊ぶ金欲しさにウリをやっている大学生の綾瀬瑠綺(あやせ るき)は、ある日新規の”お客様”から連絡が入ったためホテルへ向かう。 ホテルの部屋には佐藤 隼人(さとう はやと)が待っていた。いつもの”お客様”とは違いイケメンなのでテンションが上がるが、隼人は無口でリアクションも薄くいつも通りに進まない。 一緒に風呂に入り、気まずさをごまかすように洗いっこしようと提案するが、隼人の手つきが絶妙でどきどきさせられて調子が狂い、戸惑い始める。 プレイが始まってもいつも通りに自分優位に進められないどころかあっけなくイかされてしまう。 瑠綺は歳を取るごとに体が成長し声も低くなり可愛くなくなっていく自分にコンプレックスを感じていたが、隼人が褒めてくれることで承認欲求を満たされていく さらに隼人とのプレイで得られる強い快楽によって、回数を重ねるごとに隼人に溺れていく。 そしてプライベートの連絡先を渡して呼び出し、本当の性癖を吐露する… More info about the bottom/uke: 綾瀬瑠綺(あやせ るき)/ルキ 好奇心旺盛でセックスが好きなのでアルバイトするよりも楽しく稼げるだろうとウリを始めた。 連絡先を書いた名刺を配って”お客様”を探しており、リピーターか利用した人が紹介してくれることでの予約がメイン。 歳を取るにつれて体が成長し声が低くなり、可愛くなくなっていく自分へのコンプレックスを抱えている。 More info about the top/seme (fyi there's no voice for him): 佐藤 隼人(さとう はやと) 27歳の会社員。恋愛対象が男のみで、それを知っている友達から瑠綺のことを紹介してもらった。 寡黙で無表情なタイプで、感情はあるものの伝わりづらい。 趣味も特になく、面倒なのでパートナーは作らない主義。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Sunday) so please enjoy it while you can! Happy listening ! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/a64wXJaI Decryption key: otblgcgTNUuKWUUikzptXw1 point
-
1 point
-
Hello everyone! This is my first time uploading something in this forum, so if there is any problem, please let me know Cast: Uke ■キャラクター 川崎 慶一(かわさき けいいち) CV鬼道大介様 年齢:3?歳 身長:176 職業:大学事務 Seme 湯河原 潤(ゆがわら じゅん) 年齢:19歳 身長:181cm 職業:大学生 ■あらすじ ◯学生の頃、友達の家に遊びに行って出会った友達のお父さん「慶一」。 若くて凛々しく、そして優しい彼に自然と惹かれていった潤は「いつか慶一さんを自分のものにしたい」と淡い恋心を抱くようになる。 それから十年……慶一が務める大学に進学をしてまで想いを伝え続けた潤は遂に慶一とお付き合いをスタートすることに! 男性は初めてではない、という慶一だったが素直に気持ちを伝えてくれる潤に仕掛けられるいちゃいちゃに、赤面しっぱなしで…… こんな状態でセックスしたらどうなってしまうんだろう……と思う慶一だが、優しく、慶一さんが良いと言うまで手を出さないと言う真面目な潤。 歳の差、人に言いづらいもどかしい関係、いけない事じゃないかもしれない、でも自分はいけない事かもしれないと感じてしまう……様々な葛藤の中で、大きくなり続ける「好き」の気持ちだけが二人の距離を心も体も近づけていく…… Original work if you want support the author: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01150634.html Protip: Use ZArchiver if you have trouble with the file in android and in iPhone I think is izip! Enjoy! Please do not re-upload this CD outisde of this forum!1 point
-
Title: tarou don't escape(太郎 DON’T ESCAPE!) Author: mememe Year: 2025 To all BL fans using Yaoi Otaku. Re-uploading and uploading to other sites are prohibited. LINK ( 7days )1 point
-
Anti Lovers Mind Battle - Yodogawa Yuo アンチラバーズ・マインドバトル / 淀川ゆお 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download This is a spin-off of Encirclement Love:1 point
-
Oishiku Meshiagare - Romu おいしく召しあがれ / ろむ 2018 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Hentai Dakedo Aishiteru - Kamori Kiki ヘンタイだけど愛してる / 加森キキ 2021 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Usotsuki Chameleon - Tabeo うそつきカメレオン / たべお 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Utsuro no Houkago - Tsushiko うつろの放課後 / つし子 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Naisho no Mary-chan - kanipan ないしょのマリーちゃん / kanipan 2019 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
I downloaded the files from Renker back when they were still up! Here they are. CAGE -OPEN- CATBOX.MOE - Split up into files of 200 MB or less. .001-and onwards part/zip files. 🦄 Part 1 ♡ Part 2 🦄 Includes: A folder for the opening movie stuff, a folder with game data stuff, an .nsa file, the game exe, a data file, a .dat file, and two .dll files. (Please let me know if you can't access these files due to your ISP, location, or otherwise even through VPN or changing your DNS! Just DM me and I'll hook you up lol.) Before you try and extract all the parts together as is, check out my post on my split file renamer tool. You WILL need it in order to extract everything properly. It lists the features of the tools, and why you gotta use them/rename the files. I uploaded a video on how to kinda use the tools. Watch up until a minute or so if you need help. Archive I go kinda fast, so feel free to pause! No need for installation. It's already patched to the 1.30 version also. Just click the CAGE -OPEN- exe and away you go!1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Boku no Tsugai wa Neko Shinshi (My Mate is a Feline Gentleman) / ASANAE Arata [JP] Title : Boku no Tsugai wa Neko Shinshi / My Mate is a Feline Gentleman Yokohama Edition/ 僕の番は猫紳士 Author : ASANAE Arata 2023 / Japanese / PNG The fourth and last volume of manga about kind omega Toshiro and gentle English alpha feline beast, Alex. They are married now and totally lovey-dovey, and so their twins, Luca and Kai are born. It's a kids time! Volume 4 Spin-off "My Mate is the Feline Gentleman Side Story - The Alpha of a Foreign Land Loves Brown Tabby Gentleman" (Boku no Tsugai wa Neko Shinshi Gaiden) / 僕の番は猫紳士 外伝 異邦のαは茶トラ紳士がお好き (2024) Spin-off (aka side story) about cat beastman and Alex's friend, Rodney and Asai Matsukichi, the young master who is the head of a prestigious family (the one who took Toshiro to Alex). Spin-off Enjoy!1 point
-
1 point
-
Hello, I'm sorry for the links being down. I have been informed that my files are being reuploaded in another site (again), and my mind drew a blank and I quickly disabled my links because I said I'd do that if I discover my files are being reuploaded. However, I just realized they are re-hosting the files, and in that case, the damage has already been done and I'm only taking away the links from everyone here and not those in the other site. As much as it disappoints me that this is happening again, I will eventually get around to enabling my links again. However, seeing as there is no stopping reposters, I might have to add watermarks if I upload new manga. I really hate doing this, but it seems like these reposters are forcing my hand. Thank you for your patience, all links will be available again soon.1 point
-
Class no Ikemen to Jimi Kyara ga Bando Kumu Hanashi Vol. 3 - Izumi Haruka Class no Ikemen to Jimi Kyara ga Bando Kumu Hanashi 3 - Izumi Haruka クラスのイケメンと地味キャラがバンド組む話(3) / イズミハルカ 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 3 Download1 point
-
Rettoukan Darling to Jikoai Honey - Aigamo Tsugumi 劣等感ダーリンと自己愛ハニー / 相鴨つぐみ 2019 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Koitsu ga Ore wo Suki nara Ii no ni - Kurume Kuru コイツが俺を好きならいいのに / 久留米くる 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Tonikaku Omae ga Kiniiranai - Komadori Pita とにかくお前が気に入らない / 駒鳥ぴた 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Naka deshita~ Vol.3 Omega ni Dake wa Naritakunai!! ~Isekai Tensei Shitara Ane no BL Manga no Nakadeshita~ 3 - Mogu Emu Ωにだけはなりたくない!! ~異世界転生したら姉のBL漫画の中でした~(3) / 潜えむ 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 3 Download1 point
-
Kimi ni Barenakya Honto wa Motto - Natsumura Gesshi Download Do not reupload anywhere.1 point
-
Title: Rewind Lover Japanese Title: リワインドラバー Author/Artist: Kida Sattsu Download Link1 point
-
Reuploading my rip: 1) 鳶田瀬ケビン / Tobidase Kevin] シュガーソルト / Sugar Salt 2) 鳶田瀬ケビン / Tobidase Kevin] チョコチップクッキー / Choco Chip Cookie @Vik831 @mimotori11451 point
-
あらすじ ※本作はリバ作品となります。受攻固定ではありませんのでご注意ください。 欲望渦巻く歓楽街、そこで一際輝く、とあるホストクラブ。 そこで働く数十名のホストの中、ナンバーワンを常に争い合う二人のホスト「玲夜(れいや)」と「煌輝(こうき)」。 店の中ですれ違えば火花を散らし、一触即発の雰囲気。 そんな二人が担当である姫達もまたどちらがナンバーワンになるかで争いが耐えない。 二人が人気の秘密、それは絶対に枕をしない、姫一人を贔屓せず平等に扱う、そして何より彼女達に無理を強いないこと。 そんな二人の誰にも言えない裏の顔。 店が終わったあとの二人は秘密の関係であるということ……。 キャラクター紹介(1) 玲夜(れいや)……CV:みつはし 身長:181 職業:ホスト 年齢:21歳 ナンバーワン、ナンバーツーに常に常駐するホスト。 切長の瞳、クールなキャラが人気。 言葉数は少ないものの姫達へは「無理をしないでほしい」ということを言い聞かせている。 そのためかガチ恋を通り越して理想の男性として彼を尊敬、崇拝する姫が多い。 元々、歓楽街の女性向けコンセプトカフェで働いていたところをオーナーにスカウトをされ今のホストクラブへと入店した。 しかし煌輝とのセックスで「ネコ役」の時はいつものクールキャラが崩壊するらしく……? キャラクター紹介(2) 煌輝(こうき)……CV:新堂大輔 身長:179 職業:ホスト 年齢:21歳 ナンバーワン、ナンバーツーに常に常駐するホスト。 いわゆる「陽キャ」であり、玲夜とは正反対の天真爛漫キャラで、端正な顔立ちからは考えられない程の気さくさが人気。 姫達には過度な接触はしない。しかし、いつも距離感が近く姫だろうが王子だろうが友達感覚で接しているため、彼に親友のような感情を抱く姫や王子が後と絶たないので仕事用携帯電話のメッセージはいつも人生相談ばかり。 玲夜とのセックスで「ネコ役」の時はその元気さが一転するらしく……? トラック紹介 煌輝「うわーいゴールドいっただっきまーす!ナンバーワンのご利益、あやからせてくーださ〜い」 玲夜「あ? 先月ナンバーツーの煌輝くんは……自分の卓に酒なくなったわけ?」 煌輝「なくなってませーん。ていうか順位気にしねーとか言ってんのに、なーに数字で物言ってるの〜?」 玲夜「……」 煌輝「……」 マイク担当ホスト「あー……え〜……バチってるね〜今日も〜……」 マイク担当ホスト「っお!? はーい今度は煌輝の七番テーブルにぃ〜……ッ! ゴールド入りました〜ッ! 全員集合〜ッ!」 煌輝「……あ〜、後で結果たーのしみっ!」 玲夜「本当、楽しみ……」 トラック2 玲夜「ッ……はあ、はーっ……煌輝、煌輝ぃっ……! んむぅ……ぢゅ、ちゅる、んむっ……」 煌輝「んぢゅ、ちゅる、んむれ、れりゅ、んりゅうっ……ぷは……何だよ待ちきれねえの……?」 玲夜「うんっ……待てない……早く欲しい、煌輝の……ッ……」 玲夜「は、ああっあっあっあんぅぅ〜ッ! あ、あっあっ! ん、んぅぅぅ〜ッ……きてる、あ、あっあっきてるッ……!」 煌輝「あ〜あっ! さっきまでっ……! すっげえ姫たちに感謝してた玲夜くんがぁ〜……男に挿れられてッ……! 喘いでッ……!」 玲夜「ん、んぅぅぅ〜ッ……あ、あっあっ! や、それ言うのやめ、てっ……! あ、あっあ〜ッ……」 煌輝「みーんな想像も出来ねえだろうなあっ……いっつもクールな顔してるくせにっ……んんっ……セックスん時はすっげー可愛くなんのも……こーしてっ……」 玲夜「あ、ああっあ! そこ、い、いきなりそこやら、ああっあ……気持ちいとこっ……! は、ああっあっ! んぅぅぅぅ〜っ……!」 煌輝「イイとこ突かれるとッ、すっげえエロい顔になんのもッ……は、あっんんっ……!」 トラック3 煌輝「はあ〜っ……オーナーの話長かったあ〜ッ……あの人すっげー語るじゃん……モチベがどーのこーの」 玲夜「まあ、最近うちの店舗売り上げ伸びてるしな。気合いも入ってんだろ」 煌輝「ま、それ俺とお前のおかげじゃね? 俺ら、枕無しでこんだけ出来てるとかマジで凄いっしょ」 玲夜「そこらのホスト皆、枕してるみたいな発言やめろよ。お前いつか刺されんぞ」 煌輝「あ〜? だーって前の店んときは俺もシてたもん。玲夜はしたことねえの?」 玲夜「ないよ。三流のやることだから。俺は一流だから」 煌輝「や〜んかっこいい玲夜くぅ〜ん! 抱いてぇ〜!」 玲夜「いいよ」 煌輝「ちょ……きゅ、急に……んな返しすんなバカ……」 玲夜「何? 冗談だったの?」 玲夜「煌輝の大好きな前立腺ッ……こーやって……先っぽでぐりぐりして、ずーっと擦ってあげんの……好きでしょ?」 煌輝「す、っきぃッ……はーッ……あ、ああっあ〜ッ……! あ、あひ、あ、あっあっあ、うぅぅ〜ッ! だ、めえ……! 俺、ここ、こ、こしゅられると、お、おっ!」 玲夜「あれ、きちゃう……? いいよ……ほお、らっ……」 煌輝「んぅぅぅ〜ッ! あ、あっあっくる、きちゃ、うっ、あ、あっあっ……んんんんんぅぅぅ〜ッ……!!!!」 玲夜「んんっ……! はは……ぴくぴくしてる……ッ」 煌輝「っはーっはーっ……あ、あっあっ……! ひ、ひっ……うぅ……あ、あ、あ……すご、いっ……めしゅ、いき、きもひ、あ、あっ……」 玲夜「気持ちいいね……煌輝、女の子みたいに足ピンってさせて、全身びくびくさせてイくの、かーわいい……」 ※ トラック4以降は本編でお楽しみください。 ☆ 総再生分数:58分19秒(キャストトーク除く) https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01042650.html DOWNLOAD1 point
-
Title: Wanko Kei Buka no Shitsukekata (ワンコ系部下のしつけ方) Release Date: 2018/09/28 Mangaka/Illustrator: Chizuka Ruchi 千束るち Company: Crown Works Cast: Shirai Yuusuke 白井悠介、Itou Kento 伊東健人、Chiba Susumu 千葉進歩 Pairing/s: Itou Kento ? Shirai Yuusuke (伊東健人 ?白井悠介) https://mega.nz/#!HYJVAYQb!vyW8yhJ82xAGmeT9WEUy8BXcmNSIX-uZvYUmYfgRXfM (I have purchased this CD myself, I hope you all enjoy. This is my first time posting/uploading on here so please let me know if I have made any errors. Thank you.)1 point
-
土下座懇願キメ〇クレ〇プされた若頭、お清めエッチで身も心も蕩けきる。 Summary A situation drama for adults with lots and lots of dirty words! [Characters] Shizuka Saikawa (CV: Daisuke Shindou) 25 years old, 173 cm A young yakuza boss. He's young, proud, and handsome, and thanks to his cool demeanor and fighting strength, he's fearless. He's also well-liked by the people in his neighborhood, and makes sure not to run any businesses that might hurt anyone. He never smiles during business, He plans to live his life in a way that people respect. But a certain incident with a detective puts everything at risk... Satoshi Tsuda 28 years old, 185 cm A young police detective investigating a drug-related incident. He often visits Shizuka in the course of his investigation, and soon discovers he has feelings for him. He's a good detective and always gets the job done... but will his luck run out...? [Story] When Shizuka catches word that some of the younger guys were selling drugs, he's furious. But when he confronts them, he gets a taste of THEIR own medicine and ends up in quite a state... And as his humiliation continues, he begins to beg for it on his own... [Track List] 01【土下座懇願】(04:00) 02【強制口淫】(07:19) 03【号泣合掌レイプ】(14:48) 04:【お清めセックスで本気処女喪失】(16:35) 05:(22:13) 06:(15:03) Download here : Mega I bought it from DLSITE by myself, SO PLEASE DON'T REPOST OR SHARE THIS FILE ON THE OTHERS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!1 point
-
『Yukue Fumei .』 by kanipan Extra vol.1 &2 Download: Vol 1 Extra 1 Extra 2 (Links thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
Syrup+ ☆ Mitsuya Bond [三ツ矢凡人] シロップ+ Title: シロップ+ | Syrup Plus Author: 三ツ矢凡人 | Mitsuya Bond Label: MARBLE COMICS | Year: 2019 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
Syrup ☆ Mitsuya Bond [三ツ矢凡人] シロップ Title: シロップ | Syrup Author: 三ツ矢凡人 | Mitsuya Bond Label: MARBLE COMICS | Year: 2016 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
