Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/05/26 in Posts
-
25 points
-
24 points
-
23 points
-
絶倫プリンシパル 輪子湖わこ 2020 Prequel of "Director Akasaka's Princely Training Course" Enjoy!21 points
-
Hello hello! Apologies for the delay as i did say I was going to post this awhile ago (roughly a week ago) but life, as it does, suddenly got busy!! Download will be at the bottom~ Remember! Don't share this outside the site!! This is for inside the forum only! I bought this and am now sharing simply because I want to share with the community. Thank you to all uploaders and happy listening~ (I will be taking this down a week from now, next tuesday, so hurry! Ill reup if i get the time in the future) Support original creators here: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01399980.html Download: https://mega.nz/folder/v0IX0JTD Decryption Key: pDqhmuFUoOwCmJOcjwQiFQ14 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Hello lovelies!! I was really curious about this work because out of other works from this specific circle it seemed to have a bit more context(?) I'm not sure if anyone can tell what I'm trying to convey but this work seemed to have a little bit of plot compared to other works (not saying that the other works from this circle suck!) I liked the sample video and was contemplating if I want to buy it or not and in the end, I bought it! No regrets whatsoever This work includes a seme/top who's an oni god and the uke/bottom gets pregnant !! I do have to warn you all that the video file might be a bit big and could take a long time to load (which I apologize but I don't have the skills of a professional to condense the file more) But if you have the patience, I think you'll get the chance to actually enjoy this work! You can also buy the work and watch it without waiting (DLsite Play keeps all the works you bought and lets you listen to them right away with no loading time), I found it very convenient :D You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01428335.html Cast: (Top/seme) 乃木悠星 , (Bottom/uke) 野村文乃 SUMMARY: 「そ、そんな.. おれ、 男、 なのに・・・ 赤ちゃんなんて・・・あ、 あはぁっ!」 捨て子のハルはその純朴な身体に神の酒を呑まされ、その体は変化し男の身ながら子宮を抱える事に。 そんなハルに「我が子を宿せ」と愛を注ぎ込み、 極上の天へ導く鬼神の名は雪嶺。 「いくぞ・・・注ぐぞ、其方の、中に・・・我の、子種を・・・く、んん、 うっ!」 愛しに愛され...そしてついにハルはその肚に鬼神との子を宿す。 しかし雪嶺の執着愛は止まらず、番になった生贄はまたボテ腹を揺らして啼き続ける 壱 執着愛ゆえの濃厚な前戯 乳首舐めや耳舐め、フェラチオにより、 初心なハルは 「喰われる快楽に目覚める・・・。 弐 身勝手な身体改造 「我の子種を受けろ」執拗な中出しにより 男の身体が子宮を宿す瞬間にハルは何を思うのか。 参 ボテ腹揺らす後背位 孕んだ後も執着愛は止まらず、 肚を撫でられ尚も激しく行為は続く・・・。 More info about the top/seme: 雪嶺(せつれい) 声:乃木悠星 推定五百歳以上 とある寒村で信仰されている鬼神。 冷たい美貌に反し、情熱的な愛欲を隠している。 生贄に捧げられたハルを一目で我が物と決め、 催淫酒で快楽を教え込みながら即座に孕ませた。 執着心が強く、ハルを溺愛する。 優しさと残忍さを併せ持ち、 ハルを狂わすほどの情熱で貫 ほら、孕め...孕め・・・! 我と、ハルとの子を・・・可愛い子をっ... More info about the bottom/uke: ハル 声:野村文乃 寒村のみなしごで、 孤独に生きてきた心優しい青年。 生贄として鬼神・雪嶺に捧げられるが 優しさに触れ「愛される悦び」を知る。 初めての快楽に戸惑いながらも、 孕まされ突かれるたびに身体が淫らに目覚めていく。 雪嶺様に食べられるために、ここに来ました おれのこと、好きに・・・してください PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Tuesday) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening !! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/ujh2xCCS Decryption key: RZDWFWu15VX033h58T9_Uw11 points
-
Sharing the 3rd volume: Title : 鷹神様と憐れな生贄 瑞花 3 / Takagami sama to Awarena Ikenie Zuika 3 / Hawk God and Miserable Sacrifice vol 3 Author : 丹野ちくわぶ / Tanno Chikuwabu 2024 / Japanese / JPEG9 points
-
Title: tarou don't escape(太郎 DON’T ESCAPE!) Author: mememe Year: 2025 To all BL fans using Yaoi Otaku. Re-uploading and uploading to other sites are prohibited. LINK ( 7days )4 points
-
You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do!) Helloo !! Hopefully everyone is having a good week so far I have returned with another work to share (there's another that I'll share in like a few minutes probably lol), and I think for those who like cute uke/bottom voices (that also don't sound too "dramatic" or as if they're dying) will like this one! I found out that the voice actor of this work is also the same person who appeared in this work, so I just had to buy it! He has a soft voice that I like and it's just so cute To give a little context for this work, the uke/bottom likes cosplaying and has an SNS account dedicated to it, but keeps it a secret from others. But one day his childhood best friend (aka the seme/top) finds out about it and offers help to the uke! The seme actually liked the uke for a really long time and saw this as a chance to get even closer and to eventually confess his feelings to the uke :D Everything is so heartwarming in this story and what's better is that there's nothing toxic going on (no drama either) !! I love stories that are just smooth sailing and it's happiness all the way hehe You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!!): https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01428565.html Cast: (Bottom/uke only) 橘とあ / Tachibanatoa SUMMARY: 数日後に迫るイベントへ向け、コスプレ衣装を制作していた春真。 衣装を試着し、なんとか完成したところで、忙しさから暫く抜いていなかったせいか主張をはじめる春真の自身。 荷造りする前に抜いておこうと触っていると、家に来ていた幼馴染に見られ── 事故からはじまる、ぐちゃトロ恋人えっち。 More info about the bottom/uke: 高梨 春真(たかなし はるま)(20) レイヤー名…ハル 身長173cm。大学は地元。 元々オタクというほどではなく、たまに気になったアニメを見る程度だった。 現在はジャンル問わず、気になった作品を見ている。 昔から女の子の服が着てみたくて、一度ノリでコスプレしてみたらハマった。 自認は男、ノンケ。 SNSに写真を上げ、好意的な反応を貰ううちに楽しくなり、今では自作レイヤーへと成長。 女装レイヤーとなってから、可愛いと言われると嬉しくなる。 More info about the top/seme: 椎野 秋人(しいの あきと)(20) 身長176cm。大学は県外。 春真とはご近所さん。幼稚園の頃からの幼馴染み。 普段は優しいが、行為中は無自覚S。 小学生の頃から春真が好きだった。 PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Tuesday) so please enjoy it while you can! And happy listening ! MEGA link: https://mega.nz/folder/urhkBCQQ Decryption key: k6ok9bOvXdj7U0dJzsRG_g4 points
-
Omae Nanka ni Osaretemo! ~JimiOta Danshi, Bishoujo Vtuber Yattemasu~ - Nonoda Ichi お前なんかに推されても!~地味オタ男子、美少女Vtuberやってます~ / 野々田イチ 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download3 points
-
Oero de Gozaru! ~Jikuu wo Koete Koiseyo Shounen~ - Kanzaki Yuzu おエロでござる!~時空を超えて恋せよ少年~ / 神崎柚 2019 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download3 points
-
Original Title: shishunki cherry burret Alt. Title: 思春期チェリーバレット Author/Artist: natsuo Year of release: 2020 Download ( Link by @rakira! ) To ensure poster’s motivation, please leave a comment along with your download. With too few comments, future posting is not guaranteed.3 points
-
Asu no Asa wa Kiss Shitai - Murakami Sachi 明日の朝はキスしたい / 村上左知 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download3 points
-
オモチャ屋くんと嘘つきくん / 甘酒かける 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download2 points
-
2 points
-
Akete mo Kurete mo: Zoku: Itsuka Koi ni naru made doujinshi 12p pw: HntV Available for 7 days2 points
-
Suki ni Natte yo, Boku no Koto! - Mimoto Moto 好きになってよ、僕のこと! / 三本モト 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download2 points
-
Class no Ikemen to Jimi Kyara ga Bando Kumu Hanashi Vol. 3 - Izumi Haruka Class no Ikemen to Jimi Kyara ga Bando Kumu Hanashi 3 - Izumi Haruka クラスのイケメンと地味キャラがバンド組む話(3) / イズミハルカ 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Vol. 3 Download2 points
-
Rettoukan Darling to Jikoai Honey - Aigamo Tsugumi 劣等感ダーリンと自己愛ハニー / 相鴨つぐみ 2019 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download2 points
-
Koitsu ga Ore wo Suki nara Ii no ni - Kurume Kuru コイツが俺を好きならいいのに / 久留米くる 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download2 points
-
due to Zippyshare's site down i re-up files. Vol1+2 https://miya.teracloud.jp/share/11d1316096987ee6 PW: maitetsu RAR-PW: maitetsu_./kowamote_yaoiotaku_13dlはだめ2 points
-
I heard the story is cute, and I want to listen to it. If someone willing to share, pls doo Company: CROWN WORKS Released: September 12, 2025 Casts: Kumagai Kentarou x Masuda Toshiki Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 31 point
-
This one's quite new for it was released two days ago. Yet, Im curious to listen to it because im a big fan of Sakata Shougo semes, and Umeda Shuuichirou is quite rare in the blcd industry (not to mention that very NC anime *cough*). If anyone willing to share, pls doo Casts: (Igarashi Yukito) Sakata Shougo x Umeda Shuuichirou (Komatsu Hinata)1 point
-
•——————•°•✿•°•——————• . ‧⠀︵‿₊୨୧₊‿︵⠀‧⠀˚⠀₊ ꒰ ちぐはぐなキス ꒱ ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶ •——————•°•✿•°•——————• 「 ✦ 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐤𝐚 ✦ 」 Suehiro Machi / 末広マチ 「 ✦ 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 ✦ 」 03/12/2025 「 ✦ 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭/𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫 ✦ 」 Masuda Toshiki × Umeda Shuuichirou Shin Yuuki 「 ✦ 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ✦ 」 Third year Kumai wants to enjoy his final days of youth. He wants a girlfriend, but was never able to take the step forward due to past trauma. After hearing that a girl he was close with broke up with her boyfriend recently, he decides to contact her and they soon got together! Overjoyed to finally have a girlfriend, he goes to see her the next day...only to be met by Sasahara, the most handsome guy in his grade! This is a coming-of-age romance that begins over a misunderstanding between a super popular hottie and a pure late bloomer! (Source: Baka-updates) ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭ ᔪᔭ✦ 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂/𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ✦ᔪᔭ ・❥・𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝚄𝚈・❥・ 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅/𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝑫 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 🫶 ♥. ⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧ (\ (\ („• ֊ •„) ━━━━━━━━O━O━━━━━━━━ ・:。「 ⚠️ ⬇🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 🅡🅔🅐🅓 🅑🅔🅕🅞🅡🅔 🅓🅛⬇ ⚠️ 」・:三 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Files shall be available for a limited time or may be deleted / removed without prior notice. Reuploads will be randomly brought back up so I suggest checking the thread & link any other day or week. If rules are violated, no reupload will be done. Do not steal or make false claims of ownership. Precautionary modifications (i.e., watermarks, etc.) have been made for monitoring purposes. This may be off-putting to some people & possibly hinder your listening experience but if you are able to, you can purchase your own copy from the link/s provided above if you find this work to your liking. Please bear with the consequences of why these edits became necessary. Both uploaders and non-uploaders are not exempt from misbehavior. Members who are part of certain (reposting) channels, DC servers, streaming sites, and forums will be under observation. Do not sell, and/or repost to other sites, blogs and social media platforms (including those exclusively used by other countries). ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭ ╭────.★..──╮ ⒹⓄⓌⓃⓁⓄⒶⒹ ⓂⒺⒼⒶ|ⓂⒻ ╰──..★.────╯ ⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧ =Will remove w/o prior notice. Do not share w/o permission. I will reupload at my own discretion.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!! ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅1 point
-
月はみちかけケモノの恋 [野白ぐり] here you go merry christmas (Link thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
Uragirimono no Love Song 2 Release date: 2025.05.30 I promised...you're mine! "I want to get him...Dante back...!" ◞┈┈┈⋆┈┈⊰✩⊱┈┈⋆┈┈┈◟ Cast/Pairing Satou Takuya x Masuda Toshiki Suzuki Ryouta|Ishiya Haruki |Komatsu Shouhei |Okamoto Nobuhiko ◝┈┈┈⋆┈┈⊰✩⊱┈┈⋆┈┈┈◜ ─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ─── CONTENT: ─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ─── ※✥※∴※∴※✥※∴※∴※✥※∴※ WHERE TO BUY? ※✥※∴※∴※✥※∴※∴※✥※∴※ •*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚ 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅/𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝑫 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖’𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐. 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕! 🫶♥ ・:。『 ⚠️ ⬇ 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 ⬇ ⚠️ 』・:三 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦ Files are temporary and can be deleted without notice. ✦ Reuploads may happen randomly — check back later if missing. ✦ No reuploads if rules are broken. ✦ Do not steal, claim, or misuse the content. ✦ Watermarks and edits were added for security reasons. ✦ If you enjoy this, please support by purchasing through official links. ✦ Monitoring applies to users linked to repost channels, DC servers, streaming sites, and forums. ✦ Absolutely NO selling or reposting to other sites or social media. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ •*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚ ✧█▇█▇█▇█▇█▇█▇█▇█✧ 🔗 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞: ULS2 -- MEGA ULS2 -- MEDIAFIRE ✧█▇█▇█▇█▇█▇█▇█▇█✧1 point
-
Title: Michizure Policy Drama CD - みちづれポリシー Bitrate: 320Kbps Released: 28.07.2010 Plot: Shinohara, who liked to take care of others like a mother, and Nishioka, who loved sweet things just like a kid (with big build), were good friends. Shinohara loved Nishioka, but was totally a coward when it comes to love. He always thought that “this love is impossible” and continued to be Nishioka’s good friend when he blurted out his feelings unintentionally. To Shinohara’s surprise, Nishioka accepted him and they started to go out. But Shinohara was having doubts and wouldn’t want to believe in Nishioka. What should Nishioka do? Download Michizure Policy Drama CD: >>> Mega (168,3 MB) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Title: ガチムチ団地妻 ーイケメン配達員の甘い誘惑。私、夫以外の男と…ー Stiff apartment house wife - Sweet seduction by a handsome delivery man. I've had sex with men other than my husband... Release Year 2023 Voice Actor 葉山ヨウ / スキマチェリー Support the original work here Attention The file was purchased by myself. Please don't reupload/share on other sites and forums. It may be deleted soon, so please download it ASAP.1 point
-
Tsugai Miman no Bokura wa Kitto 番未満の僕らはきっと Cast: β(Chitose Koutarou) Yamashita Seiichirou x Saitou Souma (Ouga Natsume)Ω Publisher: movic Thanks1 point
-
これはビジネスの恋だから / 七ノ日 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. I'm back with my yearly uploads! With the takedown of a popular aggregator site, I might be more inclined to upload a few more manga this year... This will be available to download for 30 days, after which I may reupload with a watermark. Download Until next time!1 point
-
Kekkon Nante Shite Agenai - Momomiya Choco 結婚なんてしてあげない / 桃宮ちょこ 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Takane no Hana ni Odosareteimasu - Hinohara 高嶺の花に脅されています / 日野原 2023 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Anti Lovers Mind Battle - Yodogawa Yuo アンチラバーズ・マインドバトル / 淀川ゆお 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download This is a spin-off of Encirclement Love:1 point
-
Utsuro no Houkago - Tsushiko うつろの放課後 / つし子 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Naisho no Mary-chan - kanipan ないしょのマリーちゃん / kanipan 2019 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
1 point
-
Hitorijime Theory is related to Michizure Policy, come here if you need it: ----------------------- And I reuploaded Hitorijime Theory. IDK about matching the manga, though. >>> Hitorijime Theory <<< W/o Tokuten W/BK W/Cast Talk >>> MEGA <<< 135 MB PW - - - >>> YaoiOtaku_2026.02.04 Do not share outside of Aarin and YaoiOtaku!1 point
-
Even though you're busy Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a happy time 💜💙1 point
-
1 point
-
Title: Kogarete Kogashite 3 / 焦がれて焦がして3 Author: noji Available for 3 days DO NOT REUPLOAD1 point
-
Sorry to hear that! What's the problem specifically? I tried them out and they work for me. Sometimes it's where you're located or your ISP, if you tried working that stuff! Do you need me to send you an alternate link?1 point
-
1 point
-
Tonikaku Omae ga Kiniiranai - Komadori Pita とにかくお前が気に入らない / 駒鳥ぴた 2022 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
Koi, Mebuku Asa ni - Morishima Peco 恋、芽吹く朝に / 森嶋ペコ 2018 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. Download1 point
-
HI!!! Could someone re-upload this BLCD, please Lost Virgin How to Sex Cast: Ono Yuuki x Yamashita Seiichirou1 point
-
I've got the files! Also, I updated the game to ver. 1.60. Easy stuff! Here's the goods. CAGE -CLOSE- CATBOX.MOE - Split up into files of 200 MB or less. .001-and onwards part/zip files. 🦄 Part 1 ♡ Part 2 ♡ Part 3 🦄 Includes: A folder with some videos, a folder with game data stuff, game files, and the exe. (Please let me know if you can't access these files due to your ISP, location, or otherwise even through VPN or changing your DNS! Just DM me and I'll hook you up lol.) Before you try and extract all the parts together as is, check out my post on my split file renamer tool. You WILL need it in order to extract everything properly. It lists the features of the tools, and why you gotta use them/rename the files. I uploaded a video on how to kinda use the tools. Watch up until a minute or so if you need help. Archive I go kinda fast, so feel free to pause! For the installation... well, there isn't really any. LOL. You just need to click the exe. That's it! Happy gaming.1 point
-
Unmei Dakedo Aiirenai Release date: 2024/09/18 Their bodies are perfect as mortal enemies. A cool, hidden top x a competitive, sociable beauty. キャスト 和泉悠人:広瀬裕也 千堂圭史:佐藤拓也 Cast Pairing: Satou Takuya x Hirose Yuuya A love match full of obstacles between two people who are officially recognized as "unfriendly" within the company! PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE THIS CD ON OTHER SITES! Download Link: MEGA https://mega.nz/file/CfwyxbgK Password: ya0ctwnLK4am9uWzdJs7J6UCfkgB7oTNBJfIFpQD4xc1 point
-
It's OK! Here, I made a vid. I go kinda fast, so feel free to pause! Archive Though hmmm... if you tried what I did in the video, I'd say redownload the game files, maybe? Sometimes that fixes that kinda stuff.1 point
-
Tasuku loves to tease his tutor, Yousuke. One day, after Tasuku's relentless taunting, Yousuke reaches his breaking point and decides to teach him a naughty lesson! Initially resistant, Tasuku gradually succumbs to Yousuke's erotic discipline, melting into a state of pleasure. https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01393268.html https://mega.nz/file/LJEhTT4b#y6TU3ZUKnpco0D9CMI0BsvWCJAqcIhtpDZmMW_DIPrc1 point
-
Updated Links! Files should be fixed now so you can watch the videos! I'm sorry for the long wait, I don't have the best internet so it took a while to upload all these files, which is why it took me forever to fix them! :( If anyone is still interested in watching this series updated links are here: Part 1 | Part 2 I believe everything should be fine now, but if there is still issues do let me know and I'll see if I can fix them! And as always, do not share links outside of the yaoi otaku forum!! Thanks!1 point
