Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/05/26 in Posts

  1. Title: Waka to Ore Mangaka: nu LINK (Links thanks to @rakira)
    9 points
  2. Reupload https://xgf.nu/nFx1L password yaoi
    6 points
  3. Marriage Game マリッジ・ゲーム osogo 2017 Vol 1-2 (7 days)
    5 points
  4. Title: ビターライクライト / Bitter Like Light Author:那梧なゆた / Nago Nayuta Year:2019 This manga is a spin-off of Like a Sugar. LINK Please do not share outside this forum.
    4 points
  5. original delist website https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01325999.html Someone has already shared the video version. This is the audio version along with the fan talk. The link will be available in about 1–2 weeks. Please do not reshare or reupload. Download https://d.kuku.lu/48d7rjntt password= yaoiotaku
    4 points
  6. [喃喃] よめちゃう指先 Yomechau Yubisaki / よめちゃう指先 Nannan / 喃喃 2020 / Japanese / JPEG NOT MY RIP, I received the file from a kind person who prefers to remain anonymous.Thank You!
    3 points
  7. HIIII HAPPY NEW YEARSSS , WOOO It has been a hot minute since I uploaded i hope you guys are doing well, I have another video to upload because why not it’s the new years let’s have some fun . Just recently my pc died so I’m doing this with a iPad which was a journey and a half but I’m happy to give you, who would of guessed another CAPURI video What can I say they are my favorites so my money went towards a good cause that’s will tell myself Tehe Enjoy please message me if there’s any errors Love yallll Original DLSITE links if you want to support the artist + description https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01366369.html/?utm_campaign=chobit&utm_medium=inhouse&utm_content=RJ01366369 Mega link https://mega.nz/file/oYJgTIgb#nynmQo6KNCXzOwGD8haBiHSuV9tdQotLcelJqk0Sd6A
    3 points
  8. I really like 乃木悠星san and Amorous Record. Well It's a cute story, 声優san are the best choice ever! I' m not a big fan of Christmas day but I love everyone in this website, so whatever Merry Christmas y'all. PLAEAS DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE!!! Enjoy! (Let me know if the link won't work) Please support the original work!!! 20%off untill 2026/1/4, it's really inexpensive! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01507604.html
    2 points
  9. New link for those who cannot download on MEGA https://drive.google.com/file/d/149Cbd7hX0YVf8eftxo6GnH70sftdKzqv/view?usp=drivesdk
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. 裸執事 ~過去編~ - Hadaka Shitsuji ~Kako Hen~ DEVELOPER: Mada Koubou ARTIST: Mito Togo (倒神 神倒) PUBLISHED: 2015 LANGUAGE: Japanese DLSITE PRODUCT PAGE: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/promo/hadaka STORY (from VNDB): 「Prequel to the original game, shows how Kamishiro became Master of the mansion while sexually abusing his relatives and servants.」 Windows download: Link! 164 MB. A zip file containing game data and the exe to run the game. Mac download: Link! 175 MB. A zip file containing game data. I don't know how Mac stuff works, I just use Windows LOL. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey bros n sisters! Putting this here for anyone who wants to play this bad boy. You know, I had no clue you could just straight up download this for free... no wonder I couldn't find it anywhere to crack or buy by searching in English! Yeah, I had to look up the game in kana to even find this out! But also... this does mean that this isn't a crack! It's all official. So you won't break Mito Togo's weird little heart by downloading this. There is a QR code for mobile download... whatever that's all about. But... I don't even know if it's compatible with current Android or iOS phones. Maybe I could try it on my phone and make another post in the thread. For the Windows version, all you have to do to play is to extract the zip and click the exe to run it. Yep, that's it. I am in progress of playing this game, but lemme warn you... don't even bother trying to use this with Textractor! It's fruitless. I'm using LunaTranslator instead, with a lot of work put in... I think I had to drag an H-Code out of the damn thing by searching for text in game, and I had to turn on and move text processing filters in an anally specific way to make the translation legible. It was a mess before I optimized it best I could! I'm genuinely so thankful LunaTranslator exists! First one is all the filters I have on, and also the order I put them in. Second one is the text hook I got (HVX0@A9E950:裸執事~過去編~.exe). This is what it looks like with short sentences. But with longer ones... Yeah... oh well. At least I can actually read it. Honestly though, if someone finds out a better method for the translation output/filters, don't hesitate to reply here or something. Ah, you know what... I forgot that MangaGamer was gonna try and translate this. But... I think it's been like... what, almost a decade since they announced it? I dunno if there's even enough of a demand for Yarashitsuji & Yasashitsuji in English. Or hell, for even this game. Even fewer people have even played this one. Don't get me wrong, I'd buy them when they get released... but I think I'll be closer to being an old lady when that happens.
    1 point
  12. (Link thanks to @Dive!) *I would be grateful if someone could share the previous book with me. 《シュガーソルト》
    1 point
  13. Title: あなたは、壁です。目の前で青年が犯されてるのを眺めて下さい。 喘ぐ 無理矢理? Cv: 新騎 Info: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01121613.html (lots more listed here) Link This should be the first in the [あなたは、壁。私は、【 喘ぐ 】] series! Was curious and it was on sale so i went for it ( ´∀` )b As always, make sure to check out the original works! Do not repost/reupload outside of YO!! Link will be up for a week
    1 point
  14. 番未満の僕らはきっと + Booklet あらた六花 2024 Spin-Off of "Boku no Tsugai wa Thoroughbred Omega" Happy reading! :3
    1 point
  15. [向坂悠] 幼馴染の君と恋人になるまで Title: Osananajimi no Kimi to Koibito ni naru made / 幼馴染の君と恋人になるまで Author : Sakisaka Yuu / 向坂悠 2024 / Japanese / JPEG Tags: childhood friends, school VERY CUTE!
    1 point
  16. [日月ニチカ] ブルー・シーサイド・ドロップ【単行本版(限定描き下ろし付き)】 (エクレアコミック) [日月 ニチカ] ロング・ディスタンス・ロマンス (fujossyコミック) Title : Blue Seaside Drop / ブルー・シーサイド・ドロップ Long Distance Romance / ロング・ディスタンス・ロマンス Author : Hizuki Nichika / Hiduki Nichika / 日月ニチカ 2020 & 2025 / Japanese / JPEG Two volumes of Blue Seaside Drop (2025), the story is a prequel based on a short story published on "Long Distance Romance (2020)". The short story is the sequel, and is also included at the end of Blue Seaside Drop vol 2. Kanta saves Kiyoshi from drowning on a hot summer day and learns he came from the city after a bad breakup. In a small seaside town full of nature, their story of friendship, love, and growing up unfolds between a college student and a local high-school boy.
    1 point
  17. [べのもと] ストーカー君は飲みほしたい。【コミックス版】 (ふゅーじょんぷろだくと) Title : Stalker kun ha Nomihoshitai / ストーカー君は飲みほしたい。 Author : Benomoto / べのもと 2022 / Japanese / JPEG
    1 point
  18. [山冨] 蜘蛛神さまのΩ Title : Kumogamisama no Ω / 蜘蛛神さまのΩ Author : Yamatomi / 山冨 2023 / Japanese / JPEG
    1 point
  19. [えだなか] 無口な想いは恋となる【電子限定特典付き】 (Splushコミックス) Title : Mukuchi na Omoi wa Koi to naru / 無口な想いは恋となる Author : Edanaka / えだなか 2019 / Japanese / JPEG Tags: classmate, sports (track and field club)
    1 point
  20. Title: 忘れた恋の修復法 / Wasureta Koi no Shuufukuhou Author:芥河和真 / Akutagawa Kazuma Year:2025 LINK Please do not share outside this forum.
    1 point
  21. [かさいちあき] 144時間君を想うよ 144 Jikan Kimi wo Omouyo / 144時間君を想うよ Kasai Chiaki / かさいちあき 2020 / Japanese / JPEG NOT MY RIP, I received the file from a kind person who prefers to remain anonymous.Thank You!
    1 point
  22. [ろくろこ] 俺の前だけネコでいて Title : Ore no Mae dake Neko de ite / 俺の前だけネコでいて Author : Rokuroko / ろくろこ 2022 / Japanese / JPEG MUSCULAR UKE
    1 point
  23. Title: Ai no Jikken / 愛の実験 Author : Kanipan 2025 / Japanese / JPEG
    1 point
  24. [おまゆ] おあずけのキスのゆくえ Oazuke no Kiss no yukue / おあずけのキスのゆくえ Omayu / おまゆ 2019 / Japanese / JPEG NOT MY RIP, I received the file from a kind person who prefers to remain anonymous. Thank You!
    1 point
  25. 終われなかった恋の話 / 小木カンヌ 2025 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    1 point
  26. Title: ikenie monzenbarai Original: いけにえもんぜんばらい Author: katou susu Year: 2021/04/01 Download: LINK (Link thanks to @rakira!) ♡ For YaoiOtaku site usage only. Please DO NOT repost. Please DO NOT re-upload, re-share, re-anything/anywhere/any way. ♡
    1 point
  27. Mousou Fudanshi-kun - Takanashi Iku [JP]   Title : 妄想腐男子くん (Mousou Fudanshi-kun) Author : 小鳥遊育 (Takanashi Iku) Year : 2022 Vol.1 & Vol.2 (Links thanks to @rakira!)
    1 point
  28. Release Date: 2017/12/20 Title: Watashi no Shiranai Karera no Hiimitsu (私の知らない彼らのヒミツ) Author/Scenario: Suzuki Cheese (鈴木チーズ) Illustrator: Haruta (春田) Company: PING HOLE(ピンホール) Cast: Nakajima Yoshiki (中島ヨシキ)、Itou Kento (伊東健人) Pairing/s: Itou Kento × Nakajima Yoshiki (伊東健人×中島ヨシキ) Link: https://mega.nz/#!MZEATYpD!B0rIGsFqXhLowpv2-xm3TXZxUQOCN6gegw_5cdS8IcQ
    1 point
  29. Since @re_sakes posted a spin-off work, here's mine as well. I will add a watermark and limit it to one week. (The watermark is at a level that does not interfere with reading.) LINK password : nagonayu
    1 point
  30. 大雨の日、サッカー部主将のあなたが一人で部室を掃除をしていると、朝凪くんがお迎えに。 何気ない会話を楽しんでいると突然の停電。 そして…。 大胆なHにチャレンジする朝凪くんと部室で豪快に楽しんできて下さい♪ 朝凪くんがただただみつめてくるオマケ動画付き☆ ―収録内容――――――― オープニングムービー(MP4) バイノーラル音声(MP3版)・・・約21分 バイノーラル音声(WAV版)・・・約21分 オマケ動画(MP4) ―クレジット――――――― 河合朝凪…CV.栂井栄人 Sakato Togai 音楽…OtoLogic 効果音…効果音素材集by tigerlily    【効果音制作】VoiceBloom     「色んな効果音集100」ディーブルスト     無料効果音で遊ぼう     On-Jin ~音人~ イラスト・シナリオ・編集…彩木咲花  Mega I download many BL drama from this site, so it's my time to contribute to the community.I bought it from Dlsite with my own money. so please don't share or repost it to the other platforms or i will delete the file.
    1 point
  31. Bouai Friendship + bonus track and free talk, no booklet Fifth Avenue | Released 2/13/19 Satou Takuya x Shirai Yuusuke Download (mediafire) My own copy, no password. I uploaded this around the end of August but it may have been wiped with the transfer of the site because it's nowhere to be found and I only just realized this lol. The files are raw, so pretty big; if anyone wants to compress them to MP3s and provide a link feel free to do so. Enjoy!
    1 point
  32. Title: Boku wa Kimi to Koi ga Shitai Japanese Title: 僕はキミと恋がしたい Author/Artist: Kida Sattsu Download Link
    1 point
  33. Yoru no Rakka ✦ ASOU Mitsuaki [JP] Original Title: Yoru no Rakka Alt. Title: 夜の落下 Author/Artist: ASOU Mitsuaki Year of release: 2019 Published by: Kaiousha Download Yoru no Rakka Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  34. Link updated in the first post thanks to @rakira!
    1 point
  35. Link updated in the first post thanks to @rakira!
    1 point
  36. Link updated in the first post thanks to @rakira!
    1 point
  37. Links updated in the first post thanks to @rakira!
    1 point
  38. Links updated in the first post thanks to @rakira!
    1 point
  39. Title: Zubunure Crybaby Japanese Title: ずぶ濡れクライベイビー Author/Artist: U Download Link
    1 point
  40. Title: あざかわDomに気をつけろ! / Azakawa Dom ni Kiwotsukero! Author:たさきまざー / Tasakimaza Year:2024 LINK Please do not share outside this forum.
    1 point
  41. Title: Itoshi no Shippo-chan Japanese Title: 愛しのしっぽちゃん Author/Artist: Utata Hakuto Download Link
    1 point
  42. Title: Ookami-kun wa Suki ga Kakusenai Japanese Title: オオカミくんは好きが隠せない Author/Artist: Yamaguchi Suguri Download Link
    1 point
  43. Title: Yume de Aetara shite mo Ii? Japanese Title: 夢で会えたらシてもいい? Author/Artist: Komaru Oiko Download Link
    1 point
  44. 鷲野眼くんの目を見たら死ぬ / 白崎ナベ 2024 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    1 point
  45. Title : Kusottare ever after / クソッタレever after Author : Ujichanman / ウジチャンマン 2022 / Japanese / JPEG MUSCULAR UKE !! Vampire x Werewolf
    1 point
  46. ヤンキーはなちゃんの猫かわいがり彼氏 / 鮭田ねね 2022 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    1 point
  47. hellooo! I recently just bought this and wanted to share! Download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PPTd8tWuy1LxMA3KtDqdVvN4zSLGGJN- ___ Original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01480700.html ___ pls do not share this on other platforms!!
    1 point
  48. New Link https://mega.nz/#!lQ0hQazb!B0rIGsFqXhLowpv2-xm3TXZxUQOCN6gegw_5cdS8IcQ
    1 point
  49. REUPLOAD || Chapter 01 - 05 || *ongoing
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus