Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/18/25 in all areas

  1. 残響イマージュ Chino Chi | 千野ち 2020 - LINK - Enjoy! :>
    6 points
  2. リスキーシュガースパイス Jita |爺太 2023 - LINK - Enjoy! :>
    5 points
  3. 真夜中よりの使者 Chuuya Isu | 昼夜いす 2020 - LINK - Enjoy! :>
    5 points
  4. Title : Bed no Naka de ha Sekai ichi Aishite / ベッドの中では世界一愛して Author : Yan / やん 2022 / Japanese / JPEG Tags: muscular uke
    3 points
  5. 【THE DIE IS CAST 上・下】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.
    3 points
  6. Title : Ai tte Yatsu wo Oshiete kure yo / 愛ってやつを教えてくれよ Author : Shiomi Chiru / Shiomi Chil / 塩味 ちる 2023 / Japanese / JPEG Tags : cheating Yuki, a gay man who was cheated on after eight years, meets Misora, a straight freeloader who was dumped for cheating.
    3 points
  7. Hello, I just want share with in this site. And this is only one track. And I'm sorry for short time to share. It will be delete after one week. P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.
    3 points
  8. Everyone, please, don't upload it anywhere else. This forum here is a really happy place for me Please watch the announcement from the people who upload it! I hope you enjoy it alone. I sincerely ask for it Please I beg you.
    3 points
  9. Reuploading this excellent manga, I really liked it! MUSCULAR UKE! Ikuyasu - Deliheru Change [イクヤス] デリヘルチェンジ (ダリアコミックスe)
    3 points
  10. Title : Romantic ja Monotarinai / ロマンチックじゃモノ足りない Author : Tarafuku Haruko / Tarahuku Haruko / たらふくハルコ 2019 / Japanese /JPEG Tags: kouhai x senpai
    2 points
  11. Title : Boku no Nakimushi Sub / 僕の泣き虫Sub 完全 / My Crybaby Sub Author : Haine / 灰音 Tags : Dom/Sub, amnesia, Seme protagonist 2024 / Japanese / JPEG I usually don't like reading dom/sub but this one was pretty good!
    2 points
  12. 搾精怪異譚 EMETEPHOBIA WARNING!! Uke throws up one or two times and its pretty gnarly sounding if you're not into that! Support the work here! I know this is a popular one lately lol. MTL Description Kei Konoe (Uke) CV: Nagi Yukihira A young man in his mid-twenties. 178cm. 70kg. Moderately muscular. Slightly larger buttocks. When he visited his grandparents' house as a child, he encountered “it.” Though he managed to escape with the help of his grandfather and uncle at the time, the gears of his life were thrown wildly off track afterward. Fleeing from the dark night, he has had relationships with various partners, yet remains unsatisfied, leading him to where he is today. ============================= Kaii (Seme) No voice actor Known as the Eight-Foot Man. Appears as a young man in his twenties. Over 240cm tall. Only utters the sound “po”. A little over ten years ago, fate brought us together. DOWNLOAD HERE DECRYPTION KEY The file attached is only the version WITH sound effects. Support the creator if you want the PDF and SFX-less version of audio. I remember this being uploaded on the requests forum for literally 5 seconds and everyone missed it so I bought it cuz I couldn't wait any longer I needed to hear this dude get railed into the floor lmao. Let me know if link and everything works! Enjoy!
    2 points
  13. Title : Matsuyoi no Oni / 待宵の鬼 Author : Tsuyuhisa Fumi / 露久ふみ 2019 / Japanese / JPEG Tags : oni x human, supernatural, spirits
    2 points
  14. Title: Unmei towa ie Kono Teido / 運命とはいえこの程度 Author : Mineshima Nawako / 峰島なわこ 2019 / Japanese / JPEG Tags : Age gap, Celebrity (Actor) x Salaryman It's a story about a salaryman who meets a young actor. Contains another story: Unmei Nante Iwaretemo / 運命なんて言われても it's the story of two former schoolmates who meet again by chance a few years later.
    2 points
  15. Uploading full first volume! MUSCULAR UKE! [イクヤス] もみチュパ雄っぱぶ♂タイム 1 Ikuyasu - Momichupa oppabu osu time 1
    2 points
  16. Mayonaka no Ore wo Mite Release date: 2024/12/25 ╭══════•>🌙<•══════╮ Cast/pairing: Satou Takuya x Tamaru Atsushi Ichikawa Aoi |Chiba Shouya ╰══════•>🌙<•══════╯ "Shall I bully you instead? !? " A sweet, sadistic, caring manager x an unconsciously masochistic, gloomy VTuber-mind and body development? Pampering love days! ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★ ╭══════•>🌙<•══════╮ CONTENT: 2 DISCS ➤ Disc 1 → 3 tracks【Main + Cast Talk】+ Disc 2 → 5 tracks【BONUS Drama CD】 ╰══════•>🌙<•══════╯ ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★ Download Links: MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/LFZQQQ4J MEDIAFIRE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wzboknuvkvg5mj9/MOM.zip/file ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★ ╭══════•>🌙<•══════╮ ╰══════•>🌙<•══════╯ ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★ DO NOT re-post/re-share/hotlink or else link will be removed Pls. do buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist =Will possibly remove link w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!! ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★
    1 point
  17. Title: Iyarashii Mannequin いやらしいマネキン Author/Artist: Satomichi Cast: 茶介 (Katou Masayuki), 冬ノ熊肉 (Kumagai Kentarou), 千渡レナド (Hamano Daiki) Link here. Support the original work here. I purchased this CD myself. PLEASE DON'T RE-POST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!
    1 point
  18. Name: Living With Him Kare no Iru Seikatsu BLCD Author: MIYATA Toworu Casts: (Tanaka Kazuhito) Suzuki Ryota + (Natsukawa Ryota) Kobayashi Chiaki, (Kasuna Keita) Furukawa Makoto, (Yoshida Eri) Tsuchiya Rio, (Natsukawa Saeko) Enoyoshi Maya, (Natsukawa Mana) Tomari Asuna, (Senpai) Wada Shuyu Link: here Enjoy! P.S.: This story was really wholesome! I wish the story and the BLCD continued longer. This is a Shounen-ai BLCD btw. Do NOT reupload/share my link anywhere outside this site
    1 point
  19. Title;獣とΩ 1 Author and/or artist;青井さび Publisher;ジーウォーク Magazine/imprint;- Release date/year;2020/01/17 Language of the scans;Japanese Scanner;SenkiSakura Summary;「おまえオメガだったら捨てられるな」子供のころケンカをして血で染まった白いバラを今でも覚えている。はじめての発情期はオメガのフェロモンにあてられて獣人化したアルファに囲まれていた。親に捨てられ養子に出された。必要としてくれている、幸せになれると思ったその場所は――地獄だった。発情期がくると思い知らされる。俺はオメガなのだと。そんな中で出会った言葉を話すことのできない獣人化したアルファ。ああ…、こんなにやさしい体温があるんだ… DOWNLOAD LINK; Chapter 1 & Chapter 2 : https://mega.nz/folder/zslXBaSZ#QPVBz_VfSUXc97nngMBVjw Chapter 3 Onwards : Stay Tuned ! * Please do not share outside this forum . Thank you for your cooperation ! If face any problem, feel free to let Senki know. Wish you have a great day ! !*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。
    1 point
  20. Ik this was just released yesterday, but i love the story so much and I want to hear Kobayashi Chiaki's performance as Tama-chan. I also heard the samples and Kobayashi-san's nyas are soo cute (even the author themselves loved his performance). If someone willing to share, pls dooo. Thank you so muchhh. Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3
    1 point
  21. My dear agent Author: Ebino Bisku Release date: September 05, 2023 Cast: Makoto Furukawa / Tomoaki Maeno Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/izzun9oahjcm9tc/My+dear+agent.zip/file Enjoy it ✨ P.S: If you have any problems with the link, please let me know.
    1 point
  22. スキルをなくした騎士様と俺 (Skill wo Nakushita Kishi sama to ore) Author:もちた×朝陽天満(Motita x Asahi Tenma) Link:https://xgf.nu/ZMG78(7days) Pass:mtt
    1 point
  23. Title: Shugonimaru Japanese Title: 守護ニマル Author/Artist: Narazaki Souta Volume 1: Download Link Volume 2: Download Link
    1 point
  24. 40 made ni Shitai no Koto / 40までにしたい10のこと BLCD: Mangaka: Mamita Release Date: April 12, 2025 Cast: Eguchi Takuya x Abe Atsushi Download Link: *Hoping it's ok to reupload with my own files I got from my own copy of the CD, but if it's not let me know and I'll take this post down. **Do not share any CD files to other sites, group chats, on social media etc. Keep the files on YaoiOtaku only!! If you want to share elsewhere then buy your own copy!!! ~Enjoy!~
    1 point
  25. Since this is my first time creating and sharing a new thread, I will add a watermark and limit it to one week. (The watermark is at a level that does not interfere with reading.) LINK PW : yodo
    1 point
  26. The aggressive approach of a puppy-like alpha . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . I'm living together with my fluffy older boyfriend (a naughty older brother) in a loving cohabitation! After work today, I'm going back to my sweet home where my beloved honey is waiting for me. My older brother boyfriend seduces me with a sticky temptation, teases me with a blowjob on the sofa, and gives me a sweet kiss... Unable to hold back, he overthrows me and plays with my nipples with fluffy handcuffs! My lace panties are soaked with pre-cum. The older brother begs me to insert it with a melting voice, and with a wet insertion and intense thrusting, we have a lovey-dovey sex session with tokoroten and squirting! The male older man completely falls, and I'm forced to climax with his dirty moans!!! . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . Character Introduction ■Uke (CV: Daisuke Shindou) 24 years old, occupation is a secret 173cm tall and slim. A shy but slightly sharp-tongued, spoiled and possessive male older brother/older man. A little shy, but likes naughty things and seduces by acting older (a secret from his boyfriend, but he also likes being bullied). He thinks he's gained a little weight recently, but his boyfriend spoils him by telling him "you're the cutest right now." ■Seme 21 years old, college student with a puppy-like boyfriend. 179cm tall, healthy young man whose hobby is futsal. Usually obedient and doting on his older boyfriend. He's always intimidated by his boyfriend's mature sex appeal... but actually he's a bit of a sadist with a strong libido (?). Actually, he wanted one more centimeter (his pippy), but he's satisfied because his boyfriend compliments him by saying "it's big and exciting!" . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . Track List: Track 1: Our sweet home, a naughty temptation after a bath Track 2: A male older brother pampers with a sticky blowjob, and the dog-like boyfriend can't resist! Track 3: Fluffy handcuffs tease the wet nipples Track 4: Can't resist his melting body! A begging insertion leads to a squirting orgasm Track 5: Completely succumbs on the bed, a forced orgasm with dirty moans! Track 6: Tell us your thoughts on the lovey-dovey, melting sex? Track introduction Total playing time: 53 minutes 20 seconds [Track 1: Our sweet home, a naughty temptation after a bath] Play content: kissing, sweet flirting (Playback time: 5 minutes 39 seconds) "Hmmm, ahaha! Hmm, it tickles... that's not good!" "Oh, you're making a naughty face. Are you already turned on?" "Hmm? Because... it's already getting big and hard here. Why? Do you want to do it?" "Hmm, aha... Cute, I already want to do it." "But not yet. If you're lonely today, I want to cuddle more." "Lots of kisses, tight hugs, and then..." [Track 2: A male older brother spoils him with a sticky blowjob, and his puppy-like boyfriend can't hold back!] Play content: Teasing blowjob (receiving → attacking), ear licking, attacking and receiving (Playback time: 12 minutes 38 seconds) "It tickles, doesn't it? But it feels good...?" "You just came, but your penis is already full..." "That's naughty, but I won't touch you yet, okay?" "Oh, your penis is already dripping with juices, doesn't it?" "Hey, hey, I can't hold it in anymore either... put your penis in..." "Please treat me too..." "My penis is already like this..." "My pants are so hard... take them off...?" [Track 3: Soft handcuffs tease your nipples] Play: Handcuffs, nipple teasing, teasing sex, electric massager (Playback time: 10 minutes 12 seconds) "You can rub the tip of my nipple..., tap gently..., pinch it tight..." "Hmmm..., after that, I want you to rub the tip of my nipple too." "I want you to touch me..., I want you to rub the tip of my nipple..." "Ugh... why, I said you'd touch me a lot." "Ahhh..., ah, my nipple feels good." "I like it when you rub it through my clothes, touch it more. Touch it directly." "Don't look at me too much...! Because... you're being mean." Right?" "You don't touch my dick at all... I want you to touch me, so I'm overflowing...!" [Track 4: I can't resist this melting body! Begging for insertion and squirting] Play content: Begging for insertion, fingering, prostate stimulation, squirting (Play time: 9 minutes 28 seconds) "M-my dirty dick, make it squishy...squish...please..." "I'm sorry for being a dirty dick" "Uh...ah, come on!! I told you so...! Touch me quickly...! Please?" "Mmm...ah. It's in...your finger feels good..." " "Ah wait, ah!, not there, it feels good... I'm going to make a lot of noise, hmm, hmm" "That feels good, hmm, tap inside more and make it a mess!! Ah, it feels good, more" "Uh...oh...that's my sensitive spot...prostate...!" "Damn, it feels so good...stop...do that together, it feels too good, I'm going crazy, ah" "Hmm, thrust more! I want it deeper...I love it when my prostate is rubbed...! Hmm, it feels good, it feels so good I can't stop" [Track 5: Completely defeated on the bed, forced to climax with dirty moans!] Play content: colon stimulation, squirting, dry (Playback time: 11 minutes 44 seconds) "Why... don't you make it bigger..." "Uh... it's too dangerous..." "Wait... I just came..." "Ah, stop... there... there... it's too dangerous! It's too deep" "No... nope. I can't... it won't go in any more!" "Because... I've been coming for so long..." ...Get off, come here...ahh, ahh. Wait, wait, ngh, ahhhh." "Ohhh!? Ohh, ohhh..." "Ahhh!! Uuuhhh!?! Hold me tight, I can't take it anymore, stop, hold me tight..." [Track 6: Tell me your thoughts on this lovey-dovey, sticky sex session?] Play content: Pillow talk (Playback time: 3 minutes 40 seconds) "But maybe my nipples and butt are tingling a little...?" "B-But! It was so amazing when we were having sex!" "It felt good, didn't it? That's not what I'm talking about!" "I was squirting... Come on! Isn't it unfair to say things like that?" "Don't say it in such an embarrassing way... It certainly felt good. But usually..." . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . Link: How to download and extract files? You can check here . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . PLEASE DONT SHARE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. If u want me to reupload link, DM me! This is not incest. I had a hard time translating it. Sorry if there are any mistakes. Anyway, see you in a few months
    1 point
  27. Danshiryou no Omocha 4 BLCD Special Edition RELEASE: 2016 BOX ***Please don't load outside the forum
    1 point
  28. Pepsi For a pet: snake or bird?
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. I recently finished reading this series! 【ドSおばけが寝かせてくれない Vol. 1-2 + 特典小冊子】 As pointed out, I have removed vol. 3 For the rest, please see [About Me] That was the original plan, but I thought it would be more convenient to be able to DL them all at once🙏 LINK 【For a limited time】
    1 point
  31. Re-uploading my file, but I only have the first volume:
    1 point
  32. Title: 10 Count 3 Drama CD / テンカウント3 ドラマCD Based on: 10 Count / Ten Count / テンカウント (manga by TAKARAI Rihito) Released: 2016/01/14 ★Cast★ Maeno Tomoaki x Tachibana Shinnosuke DOWNLOAD (151.1MB) *** Mediafire | MEGA ***
    1 point
  33. Title : CHiRAL CAFE he Youkoso 2 Voice cast : Kosuke Toriumi as Akira Kazutoshi Hatano as Konoe Kaze Haruno as Yoji Sakiyama Atsushi Kisaichi as Aoba and more... Original work, supervision : Nitro+CHiRAL Scenario : Yuki Miyamoto Year : 2016 to obtain previous editions Here Download CHiRAL CAFE he Youkoso 2 : MediaFire Sendspace Nb: This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy.
    1 point
  34. please don't share or repost on the others sites. ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ Newlywed Elite Omega ~Making Babies With My Destined Partner~ 新妻御曹司オメガ、 ~運命の番(夫)と子作り蜜月期間中~ ❘ Summary ❘ An 18+ omegaverse BL audio work. contains dirty language like the names of female body parts. Features a young, puppy-like alpha x serious older omega ❘ Characters ❘ Rei Sakurakouji (CV: Daisuke Shindou) Age: 30 Type: Omega Height: 175 cm Occupation: Public representative for an old company The handsome son of a distinguished family who's inherited his father's company. Even if one ignores his family, he's still quite impressive on his own -- he was a gifted student and is quite cultured. He was matched with his partner and got married, buy he's worried about his inability to conceive. His serious personality, however, pushes him to find ways to correct the problem. Yuuji Umezono (CV: None) Age: 28 Type: Alpha Height: 182 cm Occupation: Planning department at a famous toy company A young Alpha born to a normal family. His family's toy business means he was raised around toys. He now works in the planning department in hopes of designing toys for his own children one day. He was matched with Rei, and now they're married. Rei's difficulty conceiving worries him too, and Yuuji wants to do what he can to help. Every day after work he runs home from the station just to see Rei. ❘ Story ❘ After his father's passing, Rei became the face of the company -- often quite literally, if all the magazine covers are anything to go on. However, he's worried about whether or not he can make his own heir to carry on the company after his own passing. Until the day he received something strange in the mail... ❘ Track List ❘ ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ Track 01(4:08) (Play: Kissing) Track 02(11:01) (Play: Nipple teasing, urethral orgasm, squirting, anal orgasm) Track 03(15:31) (Play: Anal fingering + womb teasing, finger sucking, anal orgasm) Track 04: (16:49) (Play: Wetting, penetration, edging, anal orgasm) Track 05: (15:29) (Play: Heat, urethra teasing, prostate + womb teasing, penetration, anal orgasm, squirting) Track 06:(4:15) Play: Kissing) Track 07(11:38) (Play: ??????) ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ❘ Credits ❘ * Cast: Daisuke Shindou (@d_suke3514) * Illustration: Baru Urashima (@URASHIMA_ZZZ) * Scenario: mtk (@bisyounennohiza) * Audio Editing: Takumaru (@takumaru_27) * Production: tiutiu (@tiutiubl) ✤ Download https://mega.nz/file/jaAAyZRA Support the original work here https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ348078.html * if you have any problem just let me know. i'll fix it as soon as possible * ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ please don't share or repost on the others sites. thx.
    1 point
  35. ﹗𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬﹗ 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝﹕𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 ˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ . ˗ˏˋ ꒰ 限界社会人の異世界エッチ休暇〜悪戯エルフの濃密セラピー〜 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ Circle﹕cyan Scenario﹕暖 Illustration﹕お米太郎 Voice Actor﹕古河徹人 Age﹕18+ Genre﹕Salaried Worker▵Lovey Dovey / Sweet Love▵異世界転生 𓆩 ⚝ 𓆪 ˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ https://mega.nz/folder/uowB0Qwa ※ 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ436981.html ﹗if you have any problem just let me know. i'll fix it as soon as possible ﹗ ˚    ✦   .  . ˚ .      . ✦    ˚     . ★   . ˚   *   ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚ ˚ .˚    ✦   .  . ˚ . ﹗𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬﹗ 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝﹕𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
    1 point
  36. Thank you very much for sharing ! a- and these. i decided to convert into mp3 files https://mega.nz/folder/eSwi3QDY
    1 point
  37. Hopefully! Niyama's work on Boku no Omawarisan got the BLCD sequel. Hopefully, this one will too! Though we have to wait for the sequel to finish though since it's still only one chapter.
    1 point
  38. Title;日傘ちゃん (2) Author and/or artist;テクノサマタ Publisher;幻冬舎コミックス Magazine/imprint;ルチル Release date/year;2018/12/21 Language of the scans;Japanese Scanner;SenkiSakura Summary;いろいろが面倒になりすてばちな気持ちで祖父の家に逃げてきた湊は、ある日、公園で「日傘の君」と呼ばれる外国人・セスと出会う。大人の男性なのに女性用の日傘をさすセスは、なぜか湊を「日傘」と呼ぶ。次第にセスに惹かれる湊は思わず、彼の頬にキスを――。セスとともに楽しくおまつりの準備をする湊の前に現れたのは!? DOWNLOAD LINK; Chapter 17 - Chapter 20 : https://mega.nz/folder/6kdWxL4A#IzlFXfdAFnLP0CNOU2YDdw Chapter 21 Onwards : Stay Tuned ! * Please do not share outside this forum . Thank you for your cooperation ! If face any problem, feel free to let Senki know. Wish you have a great day ! ( *^-^)ρ(^0^* )
    1 point
  39. Higasa-chan �� TECHNO Samata [JP] Original Name: Higasa-chan Alt. Names: 日傘ちゃん Author: TECHNO Samata Artist: TECHNO Samata Released: 2014 Original Publisher: Gentosha Serialized In: Comic Birz, Rutile Genre: Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Shounen-Ai Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Ongoing) Download: || Volume 01 || :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance: For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  40. Good day, everyone ! Here is the link for Chapter 25 - 28 , hope you will enjoy it ! Download Link : https://mega.nz/folder/u9MSGbbL#Mo813surxpn-Ou30wEm9_w Wish you have a great day ! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
    1 point
  41. Good day, everyone ! Here is the link for Chapter 21 - 24 , hope you will enjoy it ! Download Link : https://mega.nz/folder/y88wQDRL#asjVCtia-xxj0Vnfm4-ckQ Wish you have a great day ! (-∀=)
    1 point
  42. Yaoi Manga Downloads Alphabetical List: Click here
    1 point
  43. I also found this other thread: https://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/60212-Load-5-nin-no-Ou?highlight=ayumu+murase Try their copy
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus