Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/10/25 in all areas

  1. Another cute & "smut" manga I like :D Enjoy! Author: Saori Nobana Release date: April 25th, 2025 Cast: Sakata Shogo (Igarashi Itsuki) - Suzuki Ryota (Shida Ryo) Support original work: CDJ | AMJ | CCS PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · DO NOT RE-UPLOAD/ RE-SHARE/ RE-DISTRIBUTE my files anywhere (both outside & inside the forum). Link will be taken down instantly & no re-upload if I find out it is reposted elsewhere because some of my files were randomly modified that may let me realize easily and quickly DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA
    67 points
  2. 25時、赤坂で Vol. 5 Drama CD Mangaka: Natsuno Hiroko (夏野寛子) Seiyuu: Satou Takuya (佐藤拓也) × Saitou Souma (斉藤壮馬) If I find that it has been re-uploaded or re-shared outside this forum, I will immediately remove it and never upload it again. Please act with integrity and avoid stealing resources. Enjoy!! Link: https://mega.nz/file/dvAhCb6Y DO NOT RE-SHARE & RE-POST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM Thank you!! The link will be removed 3 days later.
    61 points
  3. 40までにしたい10のこと Drama CD Mangaka: Mamita (マミタ) Seiyuu: Eguchi Takuya (江口拓也) × Abe Atsushi (阿部敦) If I find that it has been re-uploaded or re-shared outside this forum, I will immediately remove it and never upload it again. Please act with integrity and avoid stealing resources. Enjoy!! Link: https://mega.nz/file/Q2wRAZIS DO NOT RE-SHARE & RE-POST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM Thank you!! The link will be removed 3 days later.
    21 points
  4. Vol.2 7 Days pass:MaG plz don't reupload *No translation / For personal use only*
    19 points
  5. Title: Lullaby of the Dawn Drama CD 3 (夜明けの唄 3) Cast Alto (アルト):Yuma Uchida (内田雄馬) x Elva (エルヴァ):Kawanishi Kengo (河西健吾) Published: August 23rd, 2024 . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. Support the Original Work: ComiComi | Animate | Amazon JP | CDJapan | ChillChill PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR RE-UPLOAD ✦ If there is enough interest I may upload CD 1 and 2 as well ✦ Do not re-share, re-upload, re-distribute on other sites/outside the forum ✦ I will NOT be sharing any drama cds in the future if I find it's being misused ✦ Link may be deactivated without notice but may be re-uploaded depending on interest . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. Download: MEGA Thank you and enjoy~ ₍ᐢ. .ᐢ₎ ₊˚⊹♡
    16 points
  6. Vol.3 & ep13 & ep15 excerpt[R-18]ver. 7 Days pass:UGLS plz don't reupload *Since it has only just been released, there is a slight watermark.* *No translation / For personal use only*
    13 points
  7. Kyou mo Tsuitemasu Title : 今日も憑いてます / Kyou mo tsuitemasu Author : 魚井ずみ / Uo Izumi Published : 2024 / Language : Japanese / Format : JPEG Also includes the bangaihen : 今日も憑いてます【電子小冊子/もう我慢できません。】 This is the spin off of this manga, with Honda's brother as the MC:
    11 points
  8. ガチムチ刑務所 ―囚人×看守のメス堕ちSEX獄中記― Author: CAPURI Release date: Jan/31/2023 Support the original DLsite A muscular prison guard gets fucked by a prisoner in his cell. Even though he resists with words, he can't stop his body from getting more and more pleasure......! One night, while checking the prison, guard Yoshino discovers a prisoner, Kiritani, masturbating in his cell. While hiding his unintentional arousal at seeing this, Yoshino decides to help Kiritani masturbate in order to make sure the lights are off. Then, he is invited to "come inside and give you a blowjob in return"......? "Did you really think a prisoner would keep his word? You're a lucky son of a bitch." "You ......! I'm not gonna let you get away with this, ......!" Live2D makes it more graphic and doubles the eroticism! *The voice is in Japanese. There are English subtitles for full version. DOWNLOAD MEGA key pESP4MMJz_zzmEHp1zw2b1aYVDoIhGBojF5uR8iYN0s
    11 points
  9. Author : Ejaculationism Series name: ハッテン場イト Release date: Feb/19/2025 Support the creator DLsite *Includes 1\7 parts *The rest will be uploaded later DO NOT REPOST DO NOT RE-UPLOAD WITHOUT PERMISSION MEGA Key bZaTILKvVBe-nWYkGSJe-DC8e9JYgsiaaXUdP64tOQQ
    10 points
  10. Link is dead so I'm sharing my rips: [となり雪見] 続・異世界召喚! 哀れな生贄は勇者様に愛される 【電子単行本】 続・異世界召喚! 哀れな生贄は勇者様に愛される【電子単行本】 (ハルト) LINK will expires in 100 days ! valid until August 17, 2025 By the way, this is the main series, I will update the link too in the comment:
    10 points
  11. Tarinai Futari Title : 足りないふたり / Tarinai Futari Author : kanipan Published : 2021 / Language : Japanese / Format : JPEG [kanipan] 足りないふたり【ペーパー付】【電子限定ペーパー付】 (arca comics) LINK will expires in 100 days ! valid until August 17, 2025
    9 points
  12. Series name: 魔王を拒否したら娼館に堕とされました 2 Voice actors : Kappa Gari (Uke: Yuma) Kumada Ran (Ake: Gareth) Fukuda Jun (Jade Necrog) Inui Mahiru (Ake: Fugaa) Scenario: mtk Maro Jera (Original Concept) Illustration : Kikino Contents □──────────────────☆ Track (1) Goblins (18:49) Introduction ~ Being toyed with by goblins Track (2) Yuma-tan is my wife (14:30) Brothel customer, disgusting giant monster Track (3) Don't break yet (26:42) Brothel customer, evil giant ~ Ending Divided into 3 files. There is no happy content this time, butsince the protagonist feels a lot from the lewd mark, there are few gory and miserable scenes. Synopsis □──────────────────☆ This (2) is the brothel edition (you can enjoy it even if you haven't seen the previous one). Yuma, who was sold to a brothel, is raped by the customers of the brothel every day... Yuma is frightened of the possibility of becoming pregnant after the customers pour their semen into him to the last drop. ・Ravaged mercilessly by goblins... ・Impregnated by a disgusting orc ・A wicked giant does whatever he wants to him Although it should be painful, Yuma feels it because of the lust mark This time, he is at the mercy of the demon king of the title (almost) does not appear. In the previous (1), the protagonist Yuma is summoned by the demon king of another world as a "bride who will give birth to a child". The demon king and his minion Necrog implant a lust mark and a fertile organ in his because a man cannot give birth to a child . Yuma refuses to give birth to the demon king's child and is sold to a brothel by Necrog. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b1V5CAjhZJrv3pBuBrrafyrznPmkVgw6/view?usp=drivesdk This link will only be available for one week.
    8 points
  13. Kowamote kun to Oshikatsu Title : コワモテくんと推し活 / Kowamote kun to Oshikatsu Author : 森キヨウ / Mori Kiyou Published : 2023 / Language : Japanese / Format : JPEG [森キヨウ] コワモテくんと推し活【SS付き電子限定版】 (Charaコミックス) LINK will expires in 100 days ! valid until August 16, 2025
    7 points
  14. Link is dead so I'm sharing my rips: Volume 1 & 2 : LINK will expires in 100 days ! valid until August 17, 2025 The spin-off is here:
    7 points
  15. Koibito dake ga Omoidasenai Title : 恋人だけが思い出せない / Koibito dake ga Omoidasenai Author : 加東セツコ / Katou Setsuko Published : 2023 Language : Japanese / Format : JPEG After hitting his head in an accident on his way to work, Ikumo suffers partial memory loss. He remembers most things, except one crucial detail: he apparently has a boyfriend. The problem? It could be one of three men: his doctor Iwao, his apartment manager Hinagawa, or his younger coworker Fukuzumi. As none of them come forward, Ikumo desperately tries to retrace his memories to figure out which of them he truly loved... [加東セツコ] 恋人だけが思い出せない【SS付き電子限定版】 (Charaコミックス) LINK [Gigafile] will expires in 100 days ! valid until August 15, 2025
    6 points
  16. Original name: NU:カーニバル comic edition 1 Author: k.kうさこ Publisher: がるまにオリジナル(BL) Label: PINKCORE Support the original author: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-pro-touch/work/=/product_id/BJ01300125.html DOWNLOAD https://mega.nz/folder/RnUkCLKa#_qqphsJfb9sH0qXImrt8jA
    5 points
  17. Yuusha to Maou no Love One-Room Title : 勇者と魔王のラブワンルーム / Yuusha to Maou no LOVE One-Room Author : 相音きう / Aion Kiu Published : 2021 Language : Japanese / Format : JPEG Genres : isekai (fantasy world -> Japan), hero x demon lord, muscular uke A hero and a demon lord fall in love and elope to modern-day Japan, settling into a tiny one-room apartment. Cute story! LINK [Gigafile] will expires in 100 days ! valid until August 13, 2025
    5 points
  18. Vol.2 7 Days pass:CoD plz don't reupload *Since it has only just been released, there is a slight watermark.* *No translation / For personal use only*
    4 points
  19. 【ボイスドラマ版】チャラ男と番長ポリネシアンセックス編『はやくどろどろに愛してくれよ』 Series name: Charaban Author: Mannaked Gotaro Release date: Oct 23rd 2024 Cast: Sametaro / Inugamori Roku Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01276499.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · Available 3 days only and removed without prior notice · Re-up at my discretion, depending on how many expectations and how behaviors left under my threads · DO NOT re-upload/ re-share/ re-distribute my files anywhere (both outside & inside the forum). Link will be taken down instantly & no re-upload if I find out it is reposted elsewhere because some of my files were randomly modified that may let me realize easily and quickly DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA
    3 points
  20. Monster & Ghost 1 モンスターアンドゴースト 1 Himemiko 2023 DL Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    3 points
  21. Usotsuki na Ai wo Kau - Omegaverse Title : Usotsuki na Ai wo Kau - Omegaverse / 嘘つきな愛を買う-オメガバース- Author : Pokera Fujiko / ポケラふじ子 Published : 2022 Language : Japanese / Format : JPEG This is the spin-off of Itsuwari no Ai wo Haramu 偽りの愛を孕む -オメガバース- This time, we follow the story of Kyougo, the doctor who appeared in the previous volume. Link to Itsuwari no Ai wo Haramu, shared by @Senki Sakura and @FuMiruku:
    3 points
  22. Fake Fact Lips Break / フェイクファクトリップス break CD: Release Date: July 31, 2024 Mangaka: Machi Suehiro Cast: Kumagai Kentarou (Yotsuya Ryo) x Kobayashi Chiaki (Shitou Zen) Download Link: If you enjoyed listening to this CD do consider buying the manga or your own copy of the CD to support the original creators!!! :) DO NOT UPLOAD / SHARE TO OTHER SITES!!! IF YOU WANNA SHARE THEN BUY YOUR OWN COPY!!
    3 points
  23. 【ボイスコミック版】欲情メス堕ち息子 お父様にメイド教育されるハナシ Author: Peach Release date: April 12th 2025 Cast: Trio / White Rose Rei Support original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01291237.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · DO NOT RE-UPLOAD/ RE-SHARE/ RE-DISTRIBUTE my files anywhere (both outside & inside the forum). Link will be taken down instantly & no re-upload if I find out it is reposted elsewhere because some of my files were randomly modified that may let me realize easily and quickly DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MediaFire
    3 points
  24. Short animation by YaoiImpact Cast: Jiaoqiu x Moze Duration: 01:32 Please support the creator Patreon MEGA key RWid8iPyn1RJOjZHHtHVVOjhbjU6mvNgImCFaA56or4 DO NOT SHARE THIS ANYWHERE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD WITHOUT PERMISSION Will be deleated without prior notice. Also I do not plan to re-upload this again so hurry to get this stuff fast :)
    3 points
  25. Oh my god 👉 👈 key g72bu6zB_Mtc6d1lBxAxuWxAMPNsb2Cie1QF5xO449Q Support the creator DLsite
    3 points
  26. Tokime Killer ni Korosareru ! Title : トキメキラーに殺される! / Tokime Killer ni Korosareru Author : 八屋りょうすけ / Hachiya Ryousuke Published : 2022 / Language : Japanese / Format : JPEG [八屋りょうすけ] トキメキラーに殺される! (Splushコミックス) LINK will expires in 100 days ! valid until August 15, 2025
    3 points
  27. I really like this manga (like all Hinako's works in general), link is dead so I'm sharing the files I've ripped: [ひなこ] 自分勝手。 (ふゅーじょんぷろだくと)
    3 points
  28. Mermaid♡Prince (1) マーメイド・プリンス (1) OGERETSU Tanaka 2024 download
    2 points
  29. here the solution:add a shortcut of the file to your folder,then download it from the path hierarchy
    2 points
  30. Re-up one last time; no more... https://mega.nz/file/Ej5CWBja#fmo6gwkhS-ge35VdZf1xZU_4L7pviazBpBXicgtxmRA Lasting 2 days.
    2 points
  31. I have ripped the tankoubon version (contain bonus chapters): LINK [Gigafile] will expires in 100 days ! (valid until August 13, 2025)
    2 points
  32. Anyone have this? Interested on this! https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01353114.html
    1 point
  33. 裸執事 ~過去編~ - Hadaka Shitsuji ~Kako Hen~ DEVELOPER: Mada Koubou ARTIST: Mito Togo (倒神 神倒) PUBLISHED: 2015 LANGUAGE: Japanese DLSITE PRODUCT PAGE: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/promo/hadaka STORY (from VNDB): 「Prequel to the original game, shows how Kamishiro became Master of the mansion while sexually abusing his relatives and servants.」 Windows download: Link! 164 MB. A zip file containing game data and the exe to run the game. Mac download: Link! 175 MB. A zip file containing game data. I don't know how Mac stuff works, I just use Windows LOL. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey bros n sisters! Putting this here for anyone who wants to play this bad boy. You know, I had no clue you could just straight up download this for free... no wonder I couldn't find it anywhere to crack or buy by searching in English! Yeah, I had to look up the game in kana to even find this out! But also... this does mean that this isn't a crack! It's all official. So you won't break Mito Togo's weird little heart by downloading this. There is a QR code for mobile download... whatever that's all about. But... I don't even know if it's compatible with current Android or iOS phones. Maybe I could try it on my phone and make another post in the thread. For the Windows version, all you have to do to play is to extract the zip and click the exe to run it. Yep, that's it. I am in progress of playing this game, but lemme warn you... don't even bother trying to use this with Textractor! It's fruitless. I'm using LunaTranslator instead, with a lot of work put in... I think I had to drag an H-Code out of the damn thing by searching for text in game, and I had to turn on and move text processing filters in an anally specific way to make the translation legible. It was a mess before I optimized it best I could! I'm genuinely so thankful LunaTranslator exists! First one is all the filters I have on, and also the order I put them in. Second one is the text hook I got (HVX0@A9E950:裸執事~過去編~.exe). This is what it looks like with short sentences. But with longer ones... Yeah... oh well. At least I can actually read it. Honestly though, if someone finds out a better method for the translation output/filters, don't hesitate to reply here or something. Ah, you know what... I forgot that MangaGamer was gonna try and translate this. But... I think it's been like... what, almost a decade since they announced it? I dunno if there's even enough of a demand for Yarashitsuji & Yasashitsuji in English. Or hell, for even this game. Even fewer people have even played this one. Don't get me wrong, I'd buy them when they get released... but I think I'll be closer to being an old lady when that happens.
    1 point
  34. Release date: Jan/11/2024 Series name: 魔王を拒否したら娼館に堕とされました Coupling: 魔王×美青年 Scenario: mtk Illustration: キキノ Voice Actor: かっぱガリ / 白薔薇麗 / 福田純 Genre: Anime, Male Pregnancy / Delivery, 異世界転生, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Violation, Tentacle, Interspecies Sex, Nipple Teasing Original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01077624.html/ Synopsis: Our hero, Yuma, is summoned by the Demon King of another world as a "bride to give birth to a child." The Demon King and his minion, Necrog, implant a lewd mark and fertile organs into Yuma, saying that a man cannot give birth to a child. The Demon King immediately tries to check on Yuma, but because of the lewd mark, even the slightest touch makes Yuma feel crazy. Yuma is then locked up in a dimly lit cave by Necrog. Waiting for him there are tentacles that wrap around his body and try to devour his vitality. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ i need to compress it bcs the original of this work have a big file. the product have the video and also the audio only, but I'll share the video only that i already put watermark, if you are not comfortable with that you can buy the original work 😌 this is the first series, i know there also a second series too, but i don't have planning to purchase it 😌 DOWNLOAD pls tell me if there any problem with file or link enjoy and have a good day
    1 point
  35. Title: Oni to Hebi Original: 鬼と蛇 Author: Yuitsu Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  36. Name: Yoake no Uta Author: YUNO Ichika Cast: (Alto Nour) Uchida Yuma + Kawanishi Kengo (Elva) (Alto (young)) Tamura Mutsumi (Letty) Fujita Yoko (Konoe) Hamano Daiki (Sushka) Yorita Natsu (Shima) Hama Kento (Lord) Okitsu Kazuyuki Link: here Enjoy! P.S.: Once again, I bought this BLCD because I liked its art and story. This is a very story focused shounen-ai BLCD. I guess I have developed a liking for historical fantasy BL lol. I want Kawanishi Kengo to sing me lullaby too ~ Do NOT share this link anywhere outside this website
    1 point
  37. Title: 30-sai made Doutei da to Mahou Tsukai ni nareru rashii BLCD Author: TOYOTA Yuu Casts: Sato Takuya + Abe Atsushi, Okitsu Kazuyuki + Amasaki Kohei Link: here Enjoy! P.S.: We had the manga, we had the live-action tv show, and now...we have its BLCD (this is a shounen-ai BLCD btw) The BLCD doesn't follow the chapters linearly so I have labelled which track follows which chapters in the mp4 file name. Do NOT upload this link anywhere else outside of this site.
    1 point
  38. チャラ男と番長初夜編ボイスドラマ Series name: Charaban Author: Mannaked Gotaro Release date: May/24/2024 Cast: Sametaro / Inugamori Roku Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01198624.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA
    1 point
  39. Zoku・Isekai shōkan! Awarena ikenie wa yūsha-sama ni aisareru 続・異世界召喚! 哀れな生贄は勇者様に愛される TONARI Yukimi (となり雪見) 2021 Vol 1 (7 days)
    1 point
  40. Punch Kick Lovesick - Ijimerarete Kanjiru Karada Title : Punch Kick Lovesick - Ijimerarete Kanjiru Karada / パンチキックラブシック イジメられて感じるカラダ Author : Kutsukawa / 靴川 Published : 2022 Language : Japanese / Format : JPEG LINK [Gigafile] will expires in 100 days ! valid until August 12, 2025
    1 point
  41. @KIKYFUthanks, You've gotten ahead of me, I'm grateful to you. You've beaten me to it, and I'm grateful. I hope to see more of your activity.
    1 point
  42. Mitashite Cerberus Title: Mitashite Cerberus / 満たしてケルベロス / Fill me up Cerberus Author: Iwatobineko / 岩飛猫 Published: 2022 LINK [Gigafile] link will expires in 100 days!
    1 point
  43. @hoangkhocnhe12 Hi! Sure, but not all at once I kinda keep 6 more parts but plan to upload them little by little
    1 point
  44. Hoping someone would share it :) https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01353114.html
    1 point
  45. Stalker x Stalker Title : ストーカー×ストーカー / Stalker x Stalker Author : カヂロ / Kadiro Published : 2021 Language : Japanese / Format : JPEG Link [Gigafile] will expires in 100 days ! valid until August 12, 2025
    1 point
  46. BIG NEWS EVERYONE!!! This manga will have its own audio drama and they have already announced the cast of the characters
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus