Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/23/25 in all areas

  1. Namaiki na Dom ni wa Shitsuke wo 生意気なDomには躾を Cast: うじくん Release date: Jan/22/2025 Download Password: I bought this myself, so please do not distribute, share or repost anywhere. Please support the voice actor by buying your own copy here.
    31 points
  2. うちのこが一番かわいい / 藤峰式 2016 Download: Mega (Link thanks to @rakira!)
    12 points
  3. ■タイトル: 尻壁男子 ■収録時間 7分04秒 ■プロット: 小遣いほしさに壁尻バイトをする男の子の話。 ■CV男子/モブ男:秋月勇人 *I got this one on my own, it's a great work so I want to share :) Mega Link: Password: Original shop link: https://booth.pm/ja/items/5056872 The creator of this work sales many great products!!! I'll buy them when I had more money...
    11 points
  4. 《Live2Dアニメ》ウサギはオオカミの子を孕む。~強○メスイキ肉食オスピストン♂無理矢理中出し番レ●プ~ ◇◆ STORY ◆◇ CV: 霧雨よいと / 中江漣 This was shared by poster from Weibo, only people with CN number could register and download, so I had conversation with the poster and I got her permission, that's why I could share the files here! I made the mega link because the poster can't use these in China. Mega Link: Password: Original DL link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01271330.html (No worries about seeing Chinese character in video, because that's the way the Weibo poster let people notice it's her shared files!) Because I got the poster's permission, so I can and I will share some more if my mega storage fits
    11 points
  5. This one is situation voice series with multiple voice actors. And that's all for this batch of sharing :) Enjoy! 【理性崩壊♦️淫魔教育】Case.0「お前はこれから色んな男とセックスして、立派な淫魔になるんだよ」見知らぬ男からの自宅押しかけレ○プに逆らえない体。変わる人生。 Release date: Sep/04/2024 Cast: First Cherry / Yagamisen / Rokujo Gin / Kirisame Yoito / Aikawa Keisuke Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01243987.html LEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting for 1 week and removed without prior notice · I will re-up at my discretion, depending on how many expectations and how behaviors left under my threads. Your comments will be quoted in re-uploading then · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it · I’ve made my humble efforts to keep sharing on this forum regardless of unexpected incidents that I’ve been well-versed and observing in those, so please understand and follow these basic rules. Thank you & enjoy! DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA MediaFire To see all latest sharings, click HERE FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM
    11 points
  6. Enjoy! 何で、こんなところで…~放課後の教室、親友のチクニー&アナニーメスアクメをこっそり覗き見~ Release date: Jan/17/2025 Cast: Tetsuto Furukawa / Dokkoi Shoichi Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01307643.html LEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MediaFire FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM
    10 points
  7. そんな俺は見ないでくれ / 藤峰式 2023 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    10 points
  8. I love this series, both manga and voice actors are really my tastes. The previous edition was already shared by another member of the forum, so I only share 2 latest ones. つゆだくリーマン悶絶Heaven-紳士のおもちゃ遊び編-【ボイスドラマ版】 Author: MIZUKI Release date: Jan/18/2025 Cast: Sukima Cherry / White Rose Rei / Yukine Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01309720.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM
    9 points
  9. I love this series, both manga and voice actors are really my tastes. The previous edition was already shared by another member of the forum, so I only share 2 latest ones. つゆだくリーマン悶絶Heaven-濡れたラブホ編-【ボイスドラマ版】 Author: MIZUKI Release date: May/10/2024 Cast: Skima Cherry / White Rose Beauty Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01187679.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM
    9 points
  10. I’m crazy at this moan sounds =)) Enjoy! 【溺愛すきすきSEX‬】童貞陰キャみつきくんの、愛が重すぎる執着溺愛子作りセックス୨♡୧ Release date: Jan/17/2025 Cast: Rokujo Silver Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01301662.html LEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting for 1 week and removed without prior notice · I will re-up at my discretion, depending on how many expectations and how behaviors left under my threads. Your comments will be quoted in re-uploading then · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it · I’ve made my humble efforts to keep sharing on this forum regardless of unexpected incidents that I’ve been well-versed and observing in those, so please understand and follow these basic rules. Thank you & enjoy! DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA MediaFire To see all latest sharings, click HERE FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM
    7 points
  11. I’m temporarily back with some horny/smut stuffs as usual. This series is made as an anime out of the audio work "The Pure and Proper Sexual Affairs of Schoolboy Yuto-kun and His Friends”, which is already shared by another member of the forum. It has totally 5 tracks; I only share track 2, 3, 4, 5. Enjoy! Release date: Sep/20/2024 Cast: Hanasaki Kouji / Rainy Onion / Oono Ken Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01259438.html LEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MediaFire FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM
    6 points
  12. This series is made as an anime out of the audio work "The Pure and Proper Sexual Affairs of Schoolboy Yuto-kun and His Friends”, which is already shared by another member of the forum. It has totally 5 tracks; I only share track 2, 3, 4, 5. Enjoy! Release date: Jun/22/2024 Cast: Hanasaki Kouji / Rainy Onion / Oono Ken Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01210935.html LEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MediaFire FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM
    6 points
  13. お狐様の初夜は甘くない Drama CD Cast: Ura Kazuki × Ishiya Haruki Enjoy!! Link: https://mega.nz/file/V3xmVTbb DO NOT SHARE & RE-POST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM, Thank you!! The link will be removed one week later.
    5 points
  14. This series is made as an anime out of the audio work "The Pure and Proper Sexual Affairs of Schoolboy Yuto-kun and His Friends”, which is already shared by another member of the forum. It has totally 5 tracks; I only share track 2, 3, 4, 5. Enjoy! Release date: Jul/19/2024 Cast: Hanasaki Kouji / Rainy Onion / Oono Ken Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01229058.html LEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MediaFire FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM
    5 points
  15. 苦学生斗真くんのグレーなバイト2 ~着ぐるみバイト編~ 【あらすじ】 かんらい亭の人気コミック「苦学生斗真くんのグレーなバイト2 ~着ぐるみバイト編~」(サークル:かんらい亭 /原作:ベニ子)がボイスドラマになって登場!! 着ぐるみバイト(黒猫)の着衣モブおじレ○プものになります。 着ぐるみのバイトに来たはずが、客(モブおじ)にエッチな事をされちゃうお話です。 ※「苦学生斗真くんのグレーなバイト」の続編になりますが、本作単体でもお楽しみいただけます。 登場人物】 ・逢沢斗真(おうさわとうま)【受】20歳 CV:京竜 太郎 都内の大学に通う大学生。 学費捻出のため怪しい高額バイトにホイホイされている。責任感が強く頼まれた事は最後までやろうと努力するタイプ。 実家が離島にあり、7人兄弟の長男。(弟4人、妹2人) 弟妹たちの為にも両親の資金援助は遠慮している。 ・モブおじさん【攻】52歳 CV:スキマチェリー 某老舗メーカー系の課長職。独身婚活中。 界隈のお店でもノードリ、ノー指名で通い、色々おイタをして出禁になってる Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01167724.html Please help to read more of description on DLsite as I've been being quite lazy to put them all here :) Download Password ENJOY FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD MY FILES ANYWHERE UNLESS IT’S YOURS. BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!
    4 points
  16. This series is made as an anime out of the audio work "The Pure and Proper Sexual Affairs of Schoolboy Yuto-kun and His Friends”, which is already shared by another member of the forum. It has totally 5 tracks; I only share track 2, 3, 4, 5. Enjoy! Release date: Jun/16/2024 Cast: Hanasaki Kouji / Rainy Onion / Oono Ken Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01210801.html LEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MediaFire FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM
    4 points
  17. 【あらすじ】 かんらい亭の人気BLコミック「苦学生斗真くんのグレーなバイト3 ~パパ活編~」(サークル:かんらい亭 /原作:ベニ子)がボイスドラマになって登場!! _人人人人人人人人人人人人人_ > 斗真くんのア◯ルマ◯コ < > 気持ちよすぎだろ!!!!   <  ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y ̄ パパ活アプリで知り合ったおじさんに色々エッチな事をされちゃうお話です。 大学の学費と生活費の為日々バイトに明け暮れる斗真くん。 お金がなくなり、またしても怪しげなバイトに手を出してしまう…。 今度のバイトはパパ活!?果たして無事にバイトを終えることは出来るのか? 心穏やかに勉学に専念出来る日は来るのか…!? 苦労人DD(男子大学生)斗真くんの雌堕ち性春グラフィティ。 セーラー服着用 射精管理 アナルバイブ使用 断面図表現 などがあります。 ※「苦学生斗真くんのグレーなバイト2.5」の続編になりますが、本作単体でもお楽しみいただけます。 【登場人物】 ・逢沢斗真(おうさわとうま)【受】 CV:京竜 太郎 都内の大学へ通う大学生。大家族の長男。 学費と生活費のためにあやしげな バイトにホイホイされてしまう。 ・おじさん【攻】 CV:ツチノコ パパ活サイトで知り合ったあやしいおじさん。 【CAST】 京竜 太郎 ツチノコ 白雲空 天宮 ありす Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01307845.html Please help to read more of description on DLsite as I've been being quite lazy to put them all here :) Download Password ENJOY FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD MY FILES ANYWHERE UNLESS IT’S YOURS. BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!
    3 points
  18. Enjoy! 【BL疑似体験】~誘拐されたショタのあなた~ Release date: May/ 02/ 2024 Cast: Mori Akkun Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01121699.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting for 1 week and removed without prior notice · I will re-up at my discretion, depending on how many expectations and how behaviors left under my threads. Your comments will be quoted in re-uploading then · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it · I’ve made my humble efforts to keep sharing on this forum regardless of unexpected incidents that I’ve been well-versed and observing in those, so please understand and follow these basic rules. Thank you & enjoy! DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA To see all latest sharings, click HERE FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM
    3 points
  19. つがいごっこ。 / 田麻るみ子 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. As an appreciation for the people who keep on uploading here, I've decided to upload again, at least once in a while. At this pace, it might be once a year... I've decided to break my rules, so I'm now uploading this with the link available for 30 days. After 30 days, I may reupload it with a permanent link, but watermarked. I hope you understand. Download Until next time! 👋
    3 points
  20. HAPPY NEW YEAR & ENJOY! Here is another latest Capuri’s work, my fav. Please help to read content description on DLsite links since I’m too lazy to put all of them here. In case you guys find these products interesting, let consider buying one to support the original works. Feel free pm me if there is any relevant concern or technical issue. 孕むまで犯していいですか?~ヤンデレ保育士の手錠拘束プロポーズ~ Content Description: A story of a nursery teacher and an office worker Cast: Yusei Nogi / Eito Togai Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01313175.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it Download MediaFire To see all latest sharings, click HERE FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!
    3 points
  21. Hello, this is a love story between a straight single father and a nursery school teacher. Let's enjoy their horny story. Kindly consider buying one if you are interested and affordable to support the original works. If there is any relevant matter or technical issue, feel free to pm me for further support and information. Kindly do not re-upload/re-share my file anywhere else. ノンケシングルファーザーは癒されたいっ~限界リーマンと母性強め保育士の保育系ラブ~ Content Description: A straight single father wants to be healed ~ A love story between a businessman on the edge and a motherly nursery teacher Cast: Nogi Yusei / Haru Mamonaka Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01289865.html Please help to read more of description on DLsite as I've been being quite lazy to put them all here :) PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD MEGA PASS: FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD MY FILES ANYWHERE UNLESS IT’S YOURS. BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!
    3 points
  22. Title : Bitter Playmate Author : Nishimoto Rou LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.
    3 points
  23. This is the third audio. Enjoy! DL site: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01146684.html Link: Please refrain from sharing my links with others especially outside of the forum. If any links need to be updated, I will gladly do so. Thank you!
    2 points
  24. 男子高校生、はじめての 4th season Original titile: Danshi Koukou Sei, Hajimeteno 4th season Author: GINGER BERRY Artist: Hashimoto Mitsu Year of release: 2022 LINK You can use this for translation purpose, Just meantion me as QNN as a RAW provider, HAVE A FUN TIME READING
    2 points
  25. This is another work of Maggot. If you love my previous sharing "Wake Up for Anal Sex", here you enjoy this one. 親友に裏アカバレちゃいました… Release date: Oct/23/2024 Cast: Maggot Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01275296.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM
    2 points
  26. This was shared by poster from Weibo, only people with Chinese phone number could register and download, so I had conversation with the poster and I got her permission, that's why I could share the files here! I made the mega link because the poster can't use these in China! Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/drszgBTL Password: FbuoSm5P5sTDTXVZQI6omxe_KLq0Y17BEvbKDEwRExE Original DL link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01277151.html (No worries about seeing Chinese character in video, because that's the way the Weibo poster let people notice it's her shared files!) Because I got the poster's permission, so I'll share some more if anybody needs it
    2 points
  27. Both Video and Manga: 人気動画配信者生ハメ撮り This was shared by poster from Weibo, only people with Chinese phone number could register and download, so I had conversation with the poster and I got her permission, that's why I could share the files here! I made the mega link because the poster can't use these in China! Mega Link: https://mega.nz/folder/s7liFTRK Password: aAAOmlIKw9V8yyokPzHtGA Original Dl link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01270155.html (No worries about seeing Chinese character in video, because that's the way the Weibo poster let people notice it's her shared files!) Because I got the poster's permission, so I can and I will share some more if my mega storage fits
    2 points
  28. 男子高校生、はじめての 3rd season Original titile: Danshi Koukou Sei, Hajimeteno 3rd season Author: GINGER BERRY Artist: Takahira Rito Year of release: 2020 LINK You can use this for translation purpose, Just meantion me as QNN as a RAW provider, HAVE A FUN TIME READING
    2 points
  29. I found this one quite funny & cute =)) 【最強淫魔はメス堕ちしない ~Karma is a bitch~】 Released Date: 02/11/2024 Cast: B. The B. The B. Music: Akihiro / 麻婆リス/ べびーかしゅてら Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01091866.html Please help to read content description on DLsite links since I’m too lazy to put all of them here. In case you guys find these products interesting, let consider buying one to support the original works. Feel free pm me if there is any relevant concern or technical issue. PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it Download: MEGA FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM THANK YOU!
    2 points
  30. Hey guys, hereby sharing another excellent work by Shindou-san. I usually would buy happy ending stuff but since they're starting their relationship in bonus manga so I think is okay...? Nvm, enjoy guys! WARNING: Gender Transfer Content. Uke trans into male ←→ female. ~エリートのこの俺が底辺部下にTS(女体化)リベンジレ○プされるなんてありえない~ ーあらすじー とある大企業に勤める、営業成績NO.1リーマンの中原 孝一(なかはら こういち)。 爽やかな見た目と甘いボイス、それでいて誠実な態度は社内外でも高く評価されていた。 しかし中原には裏の顔があって・・・・ 今までの成果はすべて、部下である大鳳から横取りしていたのだった。 今日もオフィスでは中原の大鳳いびりが始まる・・・・ そんなある日、風邪を引いた中原に買い出しのパシリをさせられる大鳳は、道中見知らぬ人に謎のドリンクを渡される。 そのドリンクを飲んだ中原の身体は、みるみるうちに女に代わっていき・・・!? このチャンスを逃すまいと、大鳳のリベンジレ○プが始まる・・・! I'll be sharing only for the mp3 version for main content. For wav file & extra content, please support the original work. !! P𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 !! DOWNLOAD Link will be removed w/o prior notice. Please support the original work here: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01181129.html
    2 points
  31. 2 points
  32. I've received quite much request of this re-upload via dm, so here you are: REUPLOAD
    2 points
  33. Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 VOL 1 I am new to this forum but I purchased this manga so just wanna share, enjoy <3 This manga already released 4 Vol, I will upload Vol 2 later, stay tuned (◡‿◡✿) Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  34. Original title: White Pawn-ホワイトポーン- Author: トビワシオ / TOBI Washio Release year: 2019 Publisher: コアマガジン / drap Download link Please do not re-upload here or share outside this forum. (Thought it was about time that I contribute a little)
    1 point
  35. とろけておとして地獄まで Summary - The "Hana no Akuta" side story is now a voice drama! Tsubaki's propensity for violence manifests itself in the bedroom when he's having sex with Hakuka in the form of biting and choking... but things can get super sweet, as well. Part 2 of the spin-off story is also included as part of the drama! [Total Playback] Approximately 50 minutes Story - Too much pleasure can be far more painful than any suffering... Seishi Tsubaki is a former police detective-turned yakuza boss with an unimaginable violent streak. The only one who can rein him in, the only one who truly understands him, is his own superior, Rui Hakuka. He doles out the rewards and is more than happy to indulge his love Tsubaki's urges through biting and choking. But one day, Tsubaki's curiosity was suddenly piqued... He wanted to see what would happen if he overloaded Hakuka with pleasure. Characters - Rui Hakuka (CV. Koutei (Emperor)) A pervert and former mid-level mob boss who now heads up the Kanafuji Syndicate. He's cold, unfeeling, and unreasonably greedy. He's constantly sneering at others for acting like fools who are beneath him. His relationship with Tsubaki is like that of a dog and its owner. In the past he frequently used his own body as a negotiation tool and slept his way to the top, but now he only has eyes for Tsubaki. 2. Seishi Tsubaki (CV. Lee Kirigo) A former undercover cop and current yakuza boss. He's a deviant with a strong craving for violence despite his privileged upbringing. He's unsociable and not good at displaying his emotions -- only Hakuka has earned his affections (and possessiveness). Until he realized his violent nature, he felt he had a strong sense of justice. His sex with Hakuka is usually quite hardcore. MEGA Note : This is the drama cd adaptation of the manga Charmed Straight to Hell, which is a spin-off of another manga called Yakuza-sama no Omocha ~ ENJOY ~ ! I bought this myself so please do not reupload or share outside of this forum !
    1 point
  36. [アオヒトヒラ] あいつと俺の「好き」の顛末 Title: あいつと俺の「好き」の顛末 | Aitsu to Ore no "Suki" no Tenmatsu Author: アオヒトヒラ | Aohitohira Label: Cult Comics Equal Collection | Year: 2019 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  37. Title : 年下ワンコ系彼氏にはどうやらお仕置きが必要みたいです 〜イってはいけないシチュエーション〜 (It seems that my younger boyfriend needs some punishment ~A situation where you shouldn't cum~) 5 Tracks CV: Yamanaka Masahiro x Kawanishi Kengo Release Date: 06/12/2024 Synopsis: Haruto, who works in the PR department of a certain food manufacturer, meets Ritsu, a package designer, through a project and they hit it off right away at their favorite izakaya. Haruto is seduced by Ritsu's fierce advances and the two of them start dating. Soon, they start living together and it seems like everything is going smoothly, however... With just a slight misunderstanding Ritsu's sadistic "punishment" begins—!? "If you can do all of this without touching yourself, without moving, and without cumming...I'll forgive you." Wait...is that even possible—!?!? DOWNLOAD Please support the original as well, if you have the means ♡ HERE -- Do NOT reupload this file nor share outside of the forum. Happy holidays everyone and enjoy!
    1 point
  38. I couldn’t wait for this to be re-uploaded so I bought it myself. This is my first time uploading on here so please let me know if there are any problems. I’ll do my best to fix them. Anyway, enjoy! Ps. I don’t know how long the link is valid for so let me know if it needs to be re-uploaded and I’ll gladly do so. I also have some more audios I have bought in the past so I might upload those as well if they’re aren’t on here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-qVJWyE8Xc1bF7OXwiEJ5LLZvR1wrcYx
    1 point
  39. ■おはなし 陰キャ気味底辺配信者の真白くんは、今日も数人しかいないリスナーを相手に細々と地味な配信をしていた。 かなり内気でとてもフツー人の真白くんは、いったい何をどうすればリスナーに受けるのか、いまだによくわからない。 ところが配信中に、とあるリスナーから高額の投げ銭とともに思いもかけなかった要求が……! ■キャスト 真白:みつはし(@m1tsub) ■原案、原画、シナリオ せんちき(@snd_bl) ■特典 みつはし様、収録後フリートーク音源(7分57秒) Mitsuhashi sensei's new track ♥ ♥ Support sensei: here MEGA: here
    1 point
  40. Kimi, Shiorerukoto Nakare / 君、シヲレルコト勿れ Sakaeya Shuro / 榮屋シュロ 2021 LINK DO NOT REPOST OR REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE Happy reading! :>
    1 point
  41. Download here Enjoy the video!! PW Note: I will not respond to comments. I cannot unzip the file or the password is incorrect. I compressed it with Winrar on my PC. I don't know if it can be unzipped on a cell phone. DO NOT SHARE LINK & RE-POST OUTSIDE YAOI OTAKU The link will be removed one week later.
    1 point
  42. Hello, please read my notes in the signature and some previous announcement carefully. To avoid of spamming with lots of re-upload posting, the links have been reactivated in the official post already (I mean the first link, not re-upload link). Thank you
    1 point
  43. New LINK for those who need it! No password required (Not my scans, link expires after 30 days)
    1 point
  44. Vol 1. :) I thought this manga would be more interesting, it was ok I guess.
    1 point
  45. Kotaete my drifter Vol.1 MEGA (Link thanks to @rakira!)
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus