Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/20/25 in Posts
-
This was shared by poster from Weibo, only people with Chinese phone number could register and download, so I had conversation with the poster and I got her permission, that's why I could share the files here! I made the mega link because the poster can't use these in China! Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/drszgBTL Password: FbuoSm5P5sTDTXVZQI6omxe_KLq0Y17BEvbKDEwRExE Original DL link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01277151.html (No worries about seeing Chinese character in video, because that's the way the Weibo poster let people notice it's her shared files!) Because I got the poster's permission, so I'll share some more if anybody needs it60 points
-
Both Video and Manga: 人気動画配信者生ハメ撮り This was shared by poster from Weibo, only people with Chinese phone number could register and download, so I had conversation with the poster and I got her permission, that's why I could share the files here! I made the mega link because the poster can't use these in China! Mega Link: https://mega.nz/folder/s7liFTRK Password: aAAOmlIKw9V8yyokPzHtGA Original Dl link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01270155.html (No worries about seeing Chinese character in video, because that's the way the Weibo poster let people notice it's her shared files!) Because I got the poster's permission, so I can and I will share some more if my mega storage fits45 points
-
Hey guys, hereby sharing another excellent work by Shindou-san. I usually would buy happy ending stuff but since they're starting their relationship in bonus manga so I think is okay...? Nvm, enjoy guys! WARNING: Gender Transfer Content. Uke trans into male ←→ female. ~エリートのこの俺が底辺部下にTS(女体化)リベンジレ○プされるなんてありえない~ ーあらすじー とある大企業に勤める、営業成績NO.1リーマンの中原 孝一(なかはら こういち)。 爽やかな見た目と甘いボイス、それでいて誠実な態度は社内外でも高く評価されていた。 しかし中原には裏の顔があって・・・・ 今までの成果はすべて、部下である大鳳から横取りしていたのだった。 今日もオフィスでは中原の大鳳いびりが始まる・・・・ そんなある日、風邪を引いた中原に買い出しのパシリをさせられる大鳳は、道中見知らぬ人に謎のドリンクを渡される。 そのドリンクを飲んだ中原の身体は、みるみるうちに女に代わっていき・・・!? このチャンスを逃すまいと、大鳳のリベンジレ○プが始まる・・・! I'll be sharing only for the mp3 version for main content. For wav file & extra content, please support the original work. !! P𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 !! DOWNLOAD Link will be removed w/o prior notice. Please support the original work here: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01181129.html44 points
-
つがいごっこ。 / 田麻るみ子 2024 ☆ Do not reupload or share anywhere. As an appreciation for the people who keep on uploading here, I've decided to upload again, at least once in a while. At this pace, it might be once a year... I've decided to break my rules, so I'm now uploading this with the link available for 30 days. After 30 days, I may reupload it with a permanent link, but watermarked. I hope you understand. Download Until next time! 👋41 points
-
I couldn’t wait for this to be re-uploaded so I bought it myself. This is my first time uploading on here so please let me know if there are any problems. I’ll do my best to fix them. Anyway, enjoy! Ps. I don’t know how long the link is valid for so let me know if it needs to be re-uploaded and I’ll gladly do so. I also have some more audios I have bought in the past so I might upload those as well if they’re aren’t on here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-qVJWyE8Xc1bF7OXwiEJ5LLZvR1wrcYx34 points
-
Hey guys, I saw people sharing this in forum: Horny Pilot's Sex Flight ~Co-Pilot's Penis Cumming in For Landing~ (Thanks a lot!!) I decided to buy the sequel myself and share to you guys. Enjoy! 淫乱機長【続】~ ペニス以外の「アレ」に責められて ~ ●あらすじ めでたく思いを通じ合わせた二人。 しかし。。。 副機長からのエスカレートしたセクハラにも快感を感じてしまう自分に危機感を抱いた機長に、副機長は感じない「特訓」をしたらいいと提案をした。。。 。。。それは一体?!!! I'll be sharing only for the mp3 version for main content. For wav file & extra content, please support the original work. !! P𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 !! DOWNLOAD Link will be removed w/o prior notice. Please support the original work here: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ305373.html33 points
-
This has been in my drive for a while and no one has re-uploaded it so I will. The original work can be found here: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ386890.html Link I have others that I bought so let me know which ones I should upload. I’ll list them below in the replies. p.s. please refrain from sharing my links with others especially outside of the forum. If any links need to be updated m, I will gladly do so. Thank you!31 points
-
夜明けがいちばん暗い / 山田ノノノ 2024 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!18 points
-
New LINK for those who need it! No password required (Not my scans, link expires after 30 days)14 points
-
10 points
-
Vol 1. :) I thought this manga would be more interesting, it was ok I guess.8 points
-
The audios that I bought are listed below: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01042957.html https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01278798.html https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01146684.html https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ423503.html6 points
-
男子高校生、はじめての 4th season Original titile: Danshi Koukou Sei, Hajimeteno 4th season Author: GINGER BERRY Artist: Hashimoto Mitsu Year of release: 2022 LINK You can use this for translation purpose, Just meantion me as QNN as a RAW provider, HAVE A FUN TIME READING4 points
-
Title : 子犬系アルファの猛アプローチ The aggressive approach of a puppy-like alpha . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . Drawing a red thread in the daily life of a beautiful omega. I was devoured by an alpha I picked up on the street -- Xu Jinshi's point of view: I was just feeding a cat, but that alpha, Fu Lieyang, caught my eye. He was annoyingly persistent, wagging his tail and trying to get close to me like a puppy, passionately showing his affection. Fu Lieyang's point of view: The moment I fell in love, that handsome guy was feeding the cat -- Ah, my heart is beating fast, and my head is dizzy. No good! I've become a love-brain! Summary: A faithful alpha boldly intrudes into the life of a beautiful omega, highlighting his unrequited love and drawing the red thread of fate --!! . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . Character Introduction Fu Lie Yang (Fu/Lai/Yo) Playful, a bit clumsy, and not picky about small details. Kind and honest, he gives up after three days at first, but is a born optimist. He is considerate, cheerful, loves to talk, and has a pure heart. He grew up in a wealthy family and was blessed with a good environment, and is loved by his parents and older brother. He is not good at English and always fails his tests. He falls in love with Xu Jin Shi at first sight, and later enrolls in the same university as Xu Jin Shi, and soon their bond as lovers is solidified. Since then, he has maintained his virginity, devoted himself to his studies, and pours his boundless love for Xu Jin Shi, working hard to get married soon. Xu Jin-Shi (Siyu/Chin/Su) Polite and ungrateful. Clean, smart, kind and charming. Cautious. Hardworking and competent, he is always at the top of his class. He likes Perocan and feeding cats. After graduating from high school, he entered the English department of Rin University with an impressive English score of over 140 points on the entrance exam. His mother passed away immediately after giving birth, and his father, who sells wontons, raised him alone, but he has suffered from various illnesses due to long hours of work. Xu Jin-shi is always immersed in his studies, setting himself apart from his classmates who enjoy playing and eating out. He is a very filial son who applied to university in Rin City in order to be close to his father and take care of him. . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . The audio for this work is in "Chinese". Japanese will be supported via subtitle LRC file. . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . Link : How to download and extract files? You can check here . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . PLEASE DONT SHARE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. If u want me to reupload link, DM me! I checked this circle CD, and it turned out to be quite interesting and good, even though it's in Chinese. Maybe I will buy another CD from this circle later. Anyway, see you in a few months4 points
-
男子高校生、はじめての 3rd season Original titile: Danshi Koukou Sei, Hajimeteno 3rd season Author: GINGER BERRY Artist: Takahira Rito Year of release: 2020 LINK You can use this for translation purpose, Just meantion me as QNN as a RAW provider, HAVE A FUN TIME READING4 points
-
New Vol.1 LINK for those who need it! No password required (Not my scans, link expires after 30 days) If anyone can reupload vol.2-3 it'd be greatly appreciated!!4 points
-
Title : fuuta no hatsukoi campus Alt.name : ふーたの初恋キャンバス Author : TAKUHEI Published by : UVU Comic Release Date : 2014/06/13 Original Status : 1 VOLUME(Complete) Language : JAPANESE DOWNLOAD >> [TAKUHEI] ふーたの初恋キャンバス [116 MB] password3 points
-
学園ヘヴン 遠藤編 ~Calling You~ Original Title: Gakuen Heaven Endo Hen - Calling You Author: SPRAY Artist: Higuri You Year of release: 2003 LINK I read a translated version of this one online years ago but it's never been completed, I got curious about the rest of the story and here we are LMAO3 points
-
hello all! I know that some of you DM me for re-upload. So I decided to re-upload this Drama CD. same as before, I will upload for only 1 week. I hope everybody will download in that mean time. Enjoy! Link : https://mega.nz/folder/dtY2RAqA#_TT0ppzXcj9hwNB6ZtZQ8w P.S. : Don't re-upload after me or different forum! Thank you so much before3 points
-
Volume 6 You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.3 points
-
[アオヒトヒラ] あいつと俺の「好き」の顛末 Title: あいつと俺の「好き」の顛末 | Aitsu to Ore no "Suki" no Tenmatsu Author: アオヒトヒラ | Aohitohira Label: Cult Comics Equal Collection | Year: 2019 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!2 points
-
Title : 年下ワンコ系彼氏にはどうやらお仕置きが必要みたいです 〜イってはいけないシチュエーション〜 (It seems that my younger boyfriend needs some punishment ~A situation where you shouldn't cum~) 5 Tracks CV: Yamanaka Masahiro x Kawanishi Kengo Release Date: 06/12/2024 Synopsis: Haruto, who works in the PR department of a certain food manufacturer, meets Ritsu, a package designer, through a project and they hit it off right away at their favorite izakaya. Haruto is seduced by Ritsu's fierce advances and the two of them start dating. Soon, they start living together and it seems like everything is going smoothly, however... With just a slight misunderstanding Ritsu's sadistic "punishment" begins—!? "If you can do all of this without touching yourself, without moving, and without cumming...I'll forgive you." Wait...is that even possible—!?!? DOWNLOAD Please support the original as well, if you have the means ♡ HERE -- Do NOT reupload this file nor share outside of the forum. Happy holidays everyone and enjoy!2 points
-
Mask Danshi wa Koishitakunai no ni 3 / マスク男子は恋したくないのに 3: Release Date: 12/19/24 Mangaka: Mitsuru sango Cast: Takuya Eguchi (Saikawa) x Yusuke Kobayashi (Sayama) Download Link: If you enjoyed what you listened to, do consider buying the original manga or buying a copy of the CD to support the creators!!! :) DO NOT SHARE / UPLOAD ELSEWHERE!!! If you wanna share to other sites, then buy your own copy!!!2 points
-
Mask Danshi wa Koishitakunai no ni 2 / マスク男子は恋したくないのに 2: Release Date: 11/18/2022 Mangaka: Mitsuru sango Cast: Takuya Eguchi (Saikawa) x Yusuke Kobayashi (Sayama) Download Link: If you enjoyed what you listened to, do consider buying the original manga or buying a copy of the CD to support the creators!!! :) DO NOT SHARE / UPLOAD ELSEWHERE!!! If you wanna share to other sites, then buy your own copy!!!2 points
-
2 points
-
Thank u very much for sharing🙏🏻 If you don’t mind, could you upload numbers 2 and 3 as well? I really like 秋月勇人's voice, his voice is so cute🥺2 points
-
αの花嫁 共鳴恋情 (Alpha's Bride) Release date: 10/25/2024 Pairing: Okitsu Kazuyuki (Shuto Keiki) x Satou Gen (Emori Riku) Summary: Emori Riku, a high school student born as an alpha, attends a party at the Shuto family home to make his social debut. The Shuto family is a prestigious family that reigns at the top of alphas. The current head of the Shuto family, Shuto Keiki, has enough charm to dominate not only omegas but even alphas. Riku, who saw Keiki up close, couldn't help but admire him. However, on the night he first met Keiki, Riku, who is supposed to be an alpha, was flushed and exuded a sweet scent...!? - I know this blcd is one that many have been anticipating so I thought for my first upload on here that I'd share this with you all. You will really enjoy this one, believe me. Okitsu Kazuyuki slays as usual but Satou Gen was so good and his high-pitched moans 100/100+++! This is my own personal recorded copy. If I see it uploaded anywhere else then I will take down the link and not re-upload it. I have made edits to the audio so I will know that it is mine. For complete transparency, this will be available for one week starting today (12/9 PST) until 12/16 PST. I don't have a specific time the link will be taken down on that day but just know that you will have this amount of time to get it. Please feel free to share with me any concerns or comments you have. I'm also looking to upload more blcds so give me your recommendations (prefer drama cds). - 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 - !! DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF HERE NOR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN !!1 point
-
✦•······················• ぜんぶ、はじめて •······················•✦ Zenbu, Hajimete ✦ -Release date- 2024/09/20 -Cast/Pair- Kumagai Kentarou x Chiba Shouya -Synopsis- Haruto is heartbroken after discovering that his ex-boyfriend is married. While drowning his sorrows at a bar, he encounters a man who is also dealing with a recent breakup. They hit it off, and before he knows it, Haruto finds himself spending the night with this stranger whose name he doesn’t even know. Thinking it was just a one-night mistake, Haruto quietly slips away the next morning. But to his surprise, the man—Shiori Hayama—ends up transferring to Haruto’s workplace. What’s more, Hayama begins showering Haruto with an intense and unwavering love…? -Where to Buy- AmazonJP | CDJapan | AmiAmi | DLSite (Digital) | AnimateJP If possible, consider purchasing your own copy to support the mangaka and the voice actors who brought this amazing work to life! -READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING- -DOWNLOAD- I will remove the link within 3 days. Re-ups will be done under my discretion depending on how members behave. DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE (AND INSIDE) OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT PERMISSION.1 point
-
1 point
-
明日こそ絶ッ対、縁をきる! / きむらきむ 2023 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!1 point
-
【カラーにくちづけ + カラーにくちづけ xoxo】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.1 point
-
Title: Yume de Aetara shite mo Ii? Japanese Title: 夢で会えたらシてもいい? Author/Artist: Komaru Oiko Download Link1 point
-
HAPPY NEW YEAR & ENJOY! It’s really my taste, sweet and lovey-dovey. I love story of office relationships as well :) Please help to read content description on DLsite links since I’m too lazy to put all of them here. In case you guys find these products interesting, let consider buying one to support the original works. Feel free pm me if there is any relevant concern or technical issue. 交際中のスパダリ同僚が電車でイタズラを仕掛けてきた ~バレてはいけないシチュエーション~ Content Description: A love story of both pharmaceutical company employees Cast: Arthur Lounsbery / Yoshiki Nakajima Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01314166.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it Download MEGA FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM THANK YOU!1 point
-
•————————•°•✿•°•————————• . ⠀‧⠀︵‿₊୨୧₊‿︵⠀‧⠀˚⠀₊ ꒰ 二人でパパはじめました ꒱ ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶ •————————•°•✿•°•————————• 「 ✦ 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 ✦ 」 12/25/2024 「 ✦ 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭/𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫 ✦ 」 Yashiro Taku × Toki Shunichi 「 ✦ 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ✦ 」 Before transferring to New York, Nogi Shinjiro (CV. Yashiro Taku) confessed to his crush, Aoyama Yuki (CV. Toki Shunichi), and was rejected for not being gay. Nogi came back from overseas after 2 years and is surprised to see that Aoyama has a kid now. What happened while he was away? (Source: Baka Updates) ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬ ・❥・𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝚄𝚈・❥・ Amazon JP|Animate JP|CCS|CDJapan|FA|Pokedora|DLsite 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅/𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝑫 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 🫶 ♥. ⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧ (\ (\ („• ֊ •„) ━━━━━━━━O━O━━━━━━━━ ・:。「 ⚠️ ⬇🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 🅡🅔🅐🅓 🅑🅔🅕🅞🅡🅔 🅓🅛⬇ ⚠️ 」・:三 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬ ╭───.★..─╮ ⒹⓄⓌⓃⓁⓄⒶⒹ ╰─..★.───╯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ =Will remove w/o prior notice. Do not share w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!! ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅1 point
-
凪がれ星 / ミギノヤギ 2022 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!1 point
-
原作・イラスト: 喪心病狂的瓜皮 (sangxinbingkuangdeguapi) キャスト: α(許嘉楽) 前野智昭+佐藤元 (付小羽)Ω/α(韓江闕) 帆世雄一+仲村宗悟 (文珂)Ω/ 羽多野渉 (付景)/ 寺島惇太 (革斤楚)/ 冠尚輝? (老段)/ 下本ちひろ? (唐寧)/ 山中真尋 (王小山)/ 五十嵐鳴? (夏安)/ 中澤宏佑? (肖雲)/ 安東心? (胡夏)/ 木立萌子? (李晶晶)/ 勝村友紀? (阿蒙)/ 山口晶士? (寧子)/ [[]] () 発売日: 2024-11-27 Download DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM1 point
-
Title: Unmei no Tsugai ga Omae da Nante Original: 運命の番がお前だなんて Author: Haruta Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
RE-UP: https://mega.nz/file/My5RkKrR#t5Kg1ZuKxL5wfxhwHmCQQKba2w2rNbk-KxXYXxUtETc This is the last time I re-up. Link LASTING 2 DAYS. If miss this time, please stop to request or mp me to re-upload again. And move on….1 point
-
Here are some extras that were published on Pixiv but didn't appear in the comics. Limited to 14 days. https://xgf.nu/tyHLL1 point
-
thanks for sharing! waiting for reuploads...1 point
-
Reupload @analphase https://mega.nz/file/WVRVWDTT#JFVzDjIhnc2NWcnksEMy1vGQkFKejeYOd8ScOYSwf50 @Xiby @twtin @yaoineko201 @biieru @DOMega @Horntaru @kokoro_me @wulfric @HanneyKnow1 point
-
I actually bought this recently so I will try to get it uploaded on here if nobody else does before me!1 point
-
Volume 5 You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.1 point
-
Volume 4 You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.1 point
-
Volume 3 You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.1 point
-
Volume 2 You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.1 point
-
@Kay Please delete this thread, due to duplicate post with the below. I'm sorry for my careless mistake.1 point
-
1 point
