Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/18/25 in Posts

  1. Title : 子犬系アルファの猛アプローチ The aggressive approach of a puppy-like alpha . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . Drawing a red thread in the daily life of a beautiful omega. I was devoured by an alpha I picked up on the street -- Xu Jinshi's point of view: I was just feeding a cat, but that alpha, Fu Lieyang, caught my eye. He was annoyingly persistent, wagging his tail and trying to get close to me like a puppy, passionately showing his affection. Fu Lieyang's point of view: The moment I fell in love, that handsome guy was feeding the cat -- Ah, my heart is beating fast, and my head is dizzy. No good! I've become a love-brain! Summary: A faithful alpha boldly intrudes into the life of a beautiful omega, highlighting his unrequited love and drawing the red thread of fate --!! . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . Character Introduction Fu Lie Yang (Fu/Lai/Yo) Playful, a bit clumsy, and not picky about small details. Kind and honest, he gives up after three days at first, but is a born optimist. He is considerate, cheerful, loves to talk, and has a pure heart. He grew up in a wealthy family and was blessed with a good environment, and is loved by his parents and older brother. He is not good at English and always fails his tests. He falls in love with Xu Jin Shi at first sight, and later enrolls in the same university as Xu Jin Shi, and soon their bond as lovers is solidified. Since then, he has maintained his virginity, devoted himself to his studies, and pours his boundless love for Xu Jin Shi, working hard to get married soon. Xu Jin-Shi (Siyu/Chin/Su) Polite and ungrateful. Clean, smart, kind and charming. Cautious. Hardworking and competent, he is always at the top of his class. He likes Perocan and feeding cats. After graduating from high school, he entered the English department of Rin University with an impressive English score of over 140 points on the entrance exam. His mother passed away immediately after giving birth, and his father, who sells wontons, raised him alone, but he has suffered from various illnesses due to long hours of work. Xu Jin-shi is always immersed in his studies, setting himself apart from his classmates who enjoy playing and eating out. He is a very filial son who applied to university in Rin City in order to be close to his father and take care of him. . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . The audio for this work is in "Chinese". Japanese will be supported via subtitle LRC file. . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . Link : How to download and extract files? You can check here . . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . PLEASE DONT SHARE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. If u want me to reupload link, DM me! I checked this circle CD, and it turned out to be quite interesting and good, even though it's in Chinese. Maybe I will buy another CD from this circle later. Anyway, see you in a few months
    25 points
  2. 男子高校生、はじめての 3rd season Original titile: Danshi Koukou Sei, Hajimeteno 3rd season Author: GINGER BERRY Artist: Takahira Rito Year of release: 2020 LINK You can use this for translation purpose, Just meantion me as QNN as a RAW provider, HAVE A FUN TIME READING
    18 points
  3. 男子高校生、はじめての 4th season Original titile: Danshi Koukou Sei, Hajimeteno 4th season Author: GINGER BERRY Artist: Hashimoto Mitsu Year of release: 2022 LINK You can use this for translation purpose, Just meantion me as QNN as a RAW provider, HAVE A FUN TIME READING
    17 points
  4. Vol 1. :) I thought this manga would be more interesting, it was ok I guess.
    14 points
  5. 学園ヘヴン 遠藤編 ~Calling You~ Original Title: Gakuen Heaven Endo Hen - Calling You Author: SPRAY Artist: Higuri You Year of release: 2003 LINK I read a translated version of this one online years ago but it's never been completed, I got curious about the rest of the story and here we are LMAO
    12 points
  6. 明日こそ絶ッ対、縁をきる! / きむらきむ 2023 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    10 points
  7. 凪がれ星 / ミギノヤギ 2022 For personal enjoyment only. Please don't re-upload or share it anywhere!
    10 points
  8. Here are some extras that were published on Pixiv but didn't appear in the comics. Limited to 14 days. https://xgf.nu/tyHLL
    9 points
  9. Thanks for sharing. I converted the images to .jpg and decreased size by 20%. Resized file below: Volume 1 (92.8MB) (5 days)
    7 points
  10. I'm uploading it again. Volumes 1 and 2 are the free version on C'moA. Volume 3 is the Pixiv version, so it's slightly different from the comics. If you're still okay with that, please go ahead and read it. Limited to 14 days. https://xgf.nu/zEuxa
    7 points
  11. Kimi, Shiorerukoto Nakare / 君、シヲレルコト勿れ Sakaeya Shuro / 榮屋シュロ 2021 LINK DO NOT REPOST OR REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE Happy reading! :>
    6 points
  12. This is not the comics. Both have been officially released. But the last three episodes are missing. If you don't mind it being incomplete, go ahead and read it. I hope someone will upload volume 2. Limited to 14 days. suguru kun #01-20.7z https://xgf.nu/ysJD0 suguru kun #21-33.7z https://xgf.nu/gXeW9
    5 points
  13. 【両性α ~生意気キメラは逆らえない。~ (上)(下)】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.
    4 points
  14. Bed in Rule (ベッドイン・ルール) Fujikawa Ruri (藤河るり) あすかコミックスCL-DX Released in 2023 Download: Mediafire Mega
    3 points
  15. https://mega.nz/folder/eJRzkR5R#e9dUlkpF_Dbole_OtmBTjg Original Work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01064186.html
    2 points
  16. Title : 斜陽の先 (Shayou no Saki) Author : Namagomi LINK You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.
    2 points
  17. https://mega.nz/folder/zd1Q2IiY#JvSdAmYMuDRb5Ga868Qrtw I will leave this link open for a few days.
    2 points
  18. Title: 俺が主役なわけがない 2 推しカプ(妄想)の受け・理久と付き合っている腐男子・秋治だが、 いまだに理久に自身の趣味を打ち明けられずにいた。 そんな秋治を目の敵にする攻め(妄想)のヒロキに、腐男子バレしてしまう秋治。 ヒロキに「信用できない」と言われ、秋治は自分の気持ちを見つめ直し…。 ヒロキの想いの真相は、そして秋治と理久の関係は――!? 腐男子ハートフル・コメディここに堂々の完結!!! Author: ほとなか Year: 2022 -Download- If you're able to, please buy this work to support the artist. | Cmoa | Bookwalker | Amazon JP | ebook japan | CD Japan |
    2 points
  19. I missed it too 😭 I'm such a fan of this work huhu please re-upload upon the goodness of your heart thank youu, beautiful soul
    2 points
  20. Volume 2 : Natsu Kuyuru Sukimono no Yado LINK
    2 points
  21. Title : 春うらら好色男の宿 (Haru Urara Sukimono no Yado) Author : Akabeko Volume 1 You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.
    1 point
  22. Healing Paradox Deeper vols. 1 and 2 ヒーリングパラドックス deeper 上下 Hirune Cyan (昼寝シアン) バンブーコミックス Qpaコレクション Released in 2024 Download: Mediafire Mega
    1 point
  23. Hey guys, sharing a story-based drama where Mitsuhashi-san as seme and Nogi Yuusei-san as uke. The story itself is in a sad & depressed mood but since it is a happy ending so I like it. This is the same series as 七はゼロにはなりません。~遊び人執事がうっかり童貞坊ちゃんを襲ってガチ恋される話~ where both semes are siblings. (Big thanks to kissmyass-san for sharing this masterpiece!!) There is precaution so please be aware and take your own risk before proceed to download and listen to the drama. The link will be available until the end of this week. Enjoy and Happy New Year!! TW: Suicide Content !!! Please be aware !!! クズなくらいがちょうどいい CP: 唯我独尊系元御曹司(みつはし)×自己犠牲的な元ホスト(乃木悠星) ■あらすじ 「いつか、最高の死に方をしてみたい」 そういったアイツは、お世辞にも"最高"とはいえない死に方であの世に逝ったーーー 新宿・歌舞伎町のおんぼろアパートの一室に暮らす元御曹司・大門寺千。 彼の目的は、友人の死に関する謎を解明すること。 秘書を務める元ホストの静谷唯里とともに闇医者業や性感マッサージなどを通して、情報を集めている。 狂気と執着に塗れた元御曹司と、文句を垂れながらも彼からの執着を享受し、世話を焼く元ホスト。 倒錯的で官能的な二人の日常とは… ※この物語はバッドエンドではありません。 ※攻守逆転なし I'll be sharing only for the mp3 version for main content. For wav file & extra content (e.g.: free talk, script...) please support the original work. !! P𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 !! DOWNLOAD Please support the original work here: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01274185.html
    1 point
  24. ガッチリ系ヘタレ攻め×淫乱襲い受け眼鏡のスケベ配信! ■ストーリー とある配信プラットフォームに「つぐピチャンネル」という配信チャンネルがあった。 男2人がカメラの前で、視聴者のコメントに返事をしたり、リクエストに応じたりしながら公開スケベ配信をしている……という噂を聞いたあなたは、観る専の匿名視聴者としてアクセスする。 【つぐピ】 C.V.神楽坂灯 本名は根村俊継。淫乱襲い受け眼鏡のチャンネルの開設者。 視聴者にはサービス精神旺盛だが、茉也に対しては少し強引でワガママ。 調子に乗っている面もあり、茉也を金の力で従わせようとしてカメラの外で衝突することもある。 【ザキさん】 C.V.館噺 本名は神崎茉也。ガッチリ系ヘタレ攻めで、俊継の相方。 攻めではあるが俊継にしょっちゅう泣かされたり喘がされたりしている。 スルースキルが高く大抵のことには動じないが、俊継は平気でその限界を踏み越える。 【視聴者の皆さん】 コメントやリクエストを投げる匿名の視聴者たち。 ときどき過激なリクエストを投げる。 【クレジット】 ■イラスト かみしまあきら https://www.7oasis.net/top ■シナリオ 烏丸玖 ■製作 睡燕堂 https://suiendo.inc-zero.com/ ■トラック 総再生時間 94:16 【初見さん歓迎】なんでも質問コーナー【Hもするよ】 17:13 【SM風味】ザキさんに拷問してみた!【※ぬるめ】 30:37 【催眠ごっこ】つぐピ、5歳児になる【閲覧注意】 26:14 仕事と配信、選ぶとしたら 16:44 これからの2人 3:28 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01000530.html DOWNLOAD
    1 point
  25. Title: MAKARE ~Ma wa Kitarite Ka wo Otosu~ / 魔彼 MAKARE~魔は来たりて彼を堕とす~ Publisher: GRISEDGE Scenario: Momono Masayuki Illustration: Takamura Released: 2015 Content: 魔彼 MAKARE~ Vol.1 eins 「愛の章」 ★Cast★ Satou Takuya x Yamanaka Masahiro 魔彼 MAKARE~ Vol.2 zwei 「欲の章」 ★Cast★ Mamiya Yasuhiro x Furukawa Tetsuto 魔彼 MAKARE~ Vol.3 drei 「咎の章」 ★Cast★ Horie Kazuma x Nakazawa Masatomo 魔彼 MAKARE~ Vol.4 ~vier「恋の章」 ★Cast★ Takahashi Hiroki x Abe Atsushi Extra 魔彼 MAKARE~ Vol 5 ~全巻購入特典「淫慾編」 DOWNLOAD (570,6MB) >>> 4shared or >>> Mediafire
    1 point
  26. [佐久みのり] そんなお前は嫌いじゃない Title: そんなお前は嫌いじゃない | Sonna Omae wa Kirai Janai Author: 佐久みのり | Saku Minori Label: POEBACKS Baby Comic | Year: 2017 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  27. 25時、赤坂で 2(出演:斉藤壮馬、佐藤拓也)※特典トラック付き 発売日:2022年3月16日 原作:夏野寛子 ●キャスト 白崎由岐:斉藤壮馬 羽山麻水:佐藤拓也 山瀬一真:古川慎 佐久間はじめ:小松昌平 篠田:中村源太 明野:相川奈都姫 有紗:社本悠 監督:松田修平 スタッフ:岡野友佑 スタッフ:三上由理恵 番組司会者:小林康介 プレゼンター:小針彩希 ●ストーリー: 「山瀬にも役づくりでセックス頼んだりしてないよね?」 超人気俳優×若手旬俳優 大ヒット同性愛ドラマ『昼のゆめ』が映画になって帰ってくる。 主演はもちろん超人気俳優・羽山麻水とブレイク中の白崎由岐。 この冬、テレビの話題を独占した〝昼ゆめブーム"はまだまだ終わらない。 ――というのはオモテの事情。 実は羽山と白崎は、両片思いを経て付き合い出した恋人同士。 撮影現場では、男前な新キャスト・山瀬が白崎にちょっかいをかけ、羽山の機嫌は急降下。 それが、嫉妬も知らずに生きてきた男の、はじめての独占欲というものであった――。 <コミックス描き下ろし「お祝い」&コミックス未収録番外編「203号室」も音声化!> ●トラックリスト 1.scene.6 2.scene.7 3.scene.8 4.scene.9 5.scene.10 6.scene.11 7.Bonus track「お祝い」 ●特典トラック 1.Bonus track「203号室」 2.Cast comment(斉藤&佐藤、古川、小松) ファイル形式(mp3/192k/rar):DL LINK/MEGA PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.11.10 Hi~ I bought it myself. ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ ※ Please don't use the mp3/Images for other purposes! ※ Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside yaoiotaku! Thank you! Enjoy~ \(๑╹ヮ╹๑)/ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】
    1 point
  28. Title: Otona no Oshigoto Japanese Title: おとなのおしごと Author/Artist: Shiina Akino Download Link
    1 point
  29. Beautiful life!+ / Drama CD (320kbps) Cast: 川原慶久 Kawahara yosihisa x 山中真尋 Yamanaka masahiro Release date: 26/09/2018 This is the after story of "Beautiful Life!", but I don't have it. Link : MEGA Do not share it outside of this forum,please!! enjoy!
    1 point
  30. Ikemen-sama demo Seishun shitai! イケメン様でも青春したい! Atro (あとろ) 2022 vol 1-2 (14 days)
    1 point
  31. Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu 1-4 光が死んだ夏 1-4 MOKUMOKU Ren 2022 Link VOL.1 VOL.2 VOL.3 VOL.4 Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    1 point
  32. Happy New Year! :D Nurehada ni Kiss / 濡れ肌にキス + 番外編 Yomobi 2023 - LINK - DO NOT SHARE OR REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE! Happy reading! :>
    1 point
  33. 神父受胎~フルボイスLIVE2D異種姦ノベルシュミレーションゲーム~ I bought it myself on dlsite, please don't repost it anywhere please support the original work on DLSITE https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ421342.html I'll be deleting this file soon due to limited cloud storage. Unfortunately, I won't be able to re-upload it anytime soon as I'm running out of space for other files. For those wondering why I delete files so quickly: I’m using a free account, so whenever I upload new files, I have to delete old ones to avoid running out of storage space. I usually download and save files on my PC, and when I need to transfer them to another device, I upload them to MEGA. Recently, I’ve been adding more video files (which are large in size), so I’ve been replacing files more frequently. These files are mainly for personal use, but since they’re on MEGA, I also share them with others when I can, just as I receive shared files from others. I try to do this but in a way that doesn’t cause any inconvenience to myself. I apologize to anyone who couldn’t download the files this time; it just wasn’t meant to be, and I hope you’ll have a better chance next time. Lastly, the creators of these works put in a lot of hard work, so if you’re able, please consider supporting the original work.
    1 point
  34. [西沢ぼん] そんなの俺は信じない! Title: そんなの俺は信じない! | Sonna no Ore wa Shinjinai! Author: 西沢ぼん | Nishizawa Bon Label: Number Nine | Year: 2023 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  35. Kotaete my drifter Vol.1 MEGA (Link thanks to @rakira!)
    1 point
  36. 【独占的ルークスダーリン (上)(下)】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.
    1 point
  37. I LOVE LOVE LOVE chinese drama cds, its pitty I dont ubderstand chinese, but I really love to listen to them, i wish someone would upload heaven official blossom cds too,with translate Anyway thank you for this gift And the link is alright for me
    1 point
  38. Is there...anyone, share hobby(Talk something For example...)? And the most important thing. Someone who can keep our promise... I'm shy about share things about BL...But I want share Things...so, If someone don't mine, Can Share hobby(BL, I mean) with me....
    1 point
  39. https://mega.nz/folder/WFtGDIhL#VMkXEyHNXaACf7ucVBxNxQ I will leave link open for a few days.
    1 point
  40. 1 point
  41. 1 point
  42. This looks great, thank you for sharing.
    1 point
  43. Hello everyone, for some reasons, the pdf cut away the pages so it seems incompleted. Here is the mega link for jpg files, will delete the folder after 30 days LINK
    1 point
  44. hi babes here's a reupload!! i added the freetalk between taku-chan & shiraimu in the zip file ehehe enjoy babes<3 Fuck Buddy-ファックバディ- (Shirai Yusuke x Satou Takuya) zip decryption key:
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus