Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/11/25 in all areas
-
Download here PW Note: I will not respond to comments. I cannot unzip the file or the password is incorrect. I compressed it with Winrar on my PC. I don't know if it can be unzipped on a cell phone. DO NOT SHARE LINK & RE-POST OUTSIDE YAOI OTAKU The link will be removed one week later.37 points
-
I'm not good with reviews but I would like to contribute something to the forum. I've downloaded a lot of stuff from here. Download PW Note: I will not respond to comments. I cannot unzip the file or the password is incorrect. I compressed it with Winrar on my PC. I don't know if it can be unzipped on a cell phone. DO NOT SHARE LINK & RE-POST OUTSIDE YAOI OTAKU The link will be removed one week later.33 points
-
Download here Enjoy the video!! PW Note: I will not respond to comments. I cannot unzip the file or the password is incorrect. I compressed it with Winrar on my PC. I don't know if it can be unzipped on a cell phone. DO NOT SHARE LINK & RE-POST OUTSIDE YAOI OTAKU The link will be removed one week later.31 points
-
教室を出たら俺のモノ Drama CD Cast: Yamashita Seiichirou × Horie Shun Enjoy!! Link: https://mega.nz/file/N7RQCYaC DO NOT SHARE & RE-POST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM, Thank you!! The link will be removed one week later.27 points
-
Release Date: June 30, 2023 Cast: Chiaki Kobayashi / Yoshiki Nakajima PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · Available 3 days only and removed without prior notice · Re-up at my discretion, depending on how many expectations and how behaviors left under my threads (Please check the link regularly or leave your comment under my thread, your comments will be quoted when I re-upload. PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR REUPLOAD AS I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SEND THE LINK VIA DM & I WON'T REPLY) · DO NOT RE-UPLOAD/ RE-SHARE/ RE-DISTRIBUTE my files anywhere (both outside & inside the forum). Link will be taken down instantly & no re-upload if I find out it is reposted elsewhere because some of my files were randomly modified that may let me realize easily and quickly DOWNLOAD: Please read my common shared links below to prepare your quota transferring/ DL apps or IP connection/equipment changes ‘cause I don’t have time & capacity to create both links for every shared file · File <100MB, only Mega · 100MB < File < 500MB => 2 options (Mega & MediaFire in some cases) · Video version with size > 600MB, only MediaFire MEGA23 points
-
Cast: Chiaki Kobayashi / Toshiki Masuda Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-drama/work/=/product_id/BJ01109716.html Manga (Raw): Here MEGA FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM THANK YOU!19 points
-
Reupload Here PW DO NOT SHARE LINK & RE-POST OUTSIDE YAOI OTAKU The link will be removed one week later. I will re-upload the file but I don't know when, probably 20269 points
-
神父受胎~フルボイスLIVE2D異種姦ノベルシュミレーションゲーム~ I bought it myself on dlsite, please don't repost it anywhere please support the original work on DLSITE https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ421342.html I'll be deleting this file soon due to limited cloud storage. Unfortunately, I won't be able to re-upload it anytime soon as I'm running out of space for other files. For those wondering why I delete files so quickly: I’m using a free account, so whenever I upload new files, I have to delete old ones to avoid running out of storage space. I usually download and save files on my PC, and when I need to transfer them to another device, I upload them to MEGA. Recently, I’ve been adding more video files (which are large in size), so I’ve been replacing files more frequently. These files are mainly for personal use, but since they’re on MEGA, I also share them with others when I can, just as I receive shared files from others. I try to do this but in a way that doesn’t cause any inconvenience to myself. I apologize to anyone who couldn’t download the files this time; it just wasn’t meant to be, and I hope you’ll have a better chance next time. Lastly, the creators of these works put in a lot of hard work, so if you’re able, please consider supporting the original work.8 points
-
Ωの花燭 共鳴恋情 1 Omega no Kashoku - Kyoumei Renjou Author: Iwamoto Kaoru (岩本 薫) Artist: Yukimura Kanae (幸村佳苗) Released: 2025 H&C Comics - ihr HertZ Series Related series: Alpha no Hanayome - Kyoumei Renjou αの花嫁 共鳴恋情 Download: Mega Mediafire6 points
-
Josou Layer ga Joushi ni Baretara Shinuru 女装レイヤーが上司にバレたらしぬる SAITOU Kuzu 2021 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga5 points
-
Happy New Year! :D Nurehada ni Kiss / 濡れ肌にキス + 番外編 Yomobi 2023 - LINK - DO NOT SHARE OR REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE! Happy reading! :>4 points
-
4 points
-
作品紹介 とある帝国の皇子であるユリウスとその従者シエルは、身分を超えた幼馴染であり、 自他共に認めるライバルであり、相棒、そして……密かに半年前に結ばれた恋人同士であった。 周囲に隠した関係ではありつつも、二人は満たされた日々を送っていた。 しかし何度か体を重ねるうち、ユリウスはシエルと床を共にすることを意図的に避け始めた。 もしかして気持ちが離れていってしまうのではないかと心配するシエルであったが、ユリウスには押さえ付けているとある一面があり…………。 <キャラクター紹介(1)> ユリウス CV:さめたろう 年齢:22歳 身長:185cm 帝国の皇子であり、騎士団長と互角に戦える程の剣の達人。 三人兄弟の中では次男であるものの皇帝の世継ぎの最有力候補と噂されている。 しかし、本人は剣の道を極めることや諸国の民のために知恵を尽くすことにばかり興味があり、兄たちに皇位を譲っていいと思っている。 家族仲も悪くなく、兄と弟を慕い、父と母を尊敬している。 幼い頃より稽古仲間であったシエルとは身分の差を超えて自他ともに認める相棒であり……半年程前から互いの気持ちを打ち明けあった秘密の恋人。 シエルとの関係は良好ではあるものの、己のとある本能が隠し切れるか分からず避けてしまうことが増えた。 <キャラクター紹介(2)> シエル CV:新堂大輔 年齢:22歳 身長:175cm 帝国騎士団の騎士団長の養子であり、元々は亡国の戦場で瀕死であった子供。 幼い頃より父に剣技を叩き込まれ、生傷が耐えない生活を送ってきたが誰よりも父と皇帝を尊敬している。 幼い頃、城内で父を待っている間に剣の稽古をしていた際にユリウスと出会い、それから稽古仲間、親友、という関係を経て恋人となる。 現在は騎士であり、ユリウスの側近として彼の側についている。 ユリウスが自分に隠し事をしていることにもどかしさを感じている。 DLsite :https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01001203.html MEGA:https://mega.nz/folder/26IFyC4b3 points
-
Title: Sono Aho Tsukamaetoitekudasai ! Artwork : Haruyama Hibiko / Story : Hashimoto Mitsu Download 7 days Only. No reupload. Pass : hhhm3 points
-
This is not the comics. It is a collection of works published on Pixiv. There may be some differences from the comics, but please feel free to use it if you are okay with that. Limited to 14 days. okaka v2-3 (Pixiv) https://xgf.nu/gjDop3 points
-
Healing Paradox Deeper vols. 1 and 2 ヒーリングパラドックス deeper 上下 Hirune Cyan (昼寝シアン) バンブーコミックス Qpaコレクション Released in 2024 Download: Mediafire Mega2 points
-
Uragirimono no Love Song Release date: 19/07/2024 Please do not reupload this CD, without permission 溺愛攻 ×強気受、 異国マフィアラブがいよいよドラマ CD化! Doting Seme × Bullish Uke, Foreign Mafia love Cast pairing: Satou Takuya x Masuda Toshiki <メインキャスト> ジーノ/CV増田俊樹、ダンテ/CV佐藤拓也、 ニコロ/CV鈴木崚汰、テオ/CV石谷春貴、 ユリウス/CV小松昌平、エンリコ/CV木村太飛 Track Listing: Disc.1 episode 1 episode 2 episode 3 Disc.2 episode 4 episode 5 episode 6 side Dante 裏切り者のラブソング 書き下ろし「俺とあいつと猫とパンツ」 Drama CD Link: Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c27lczgy2o3wfmq/UL.rar/file or MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/Pe5kFYoT#eT_CRUywHQ0bP15C1L2mUEDgK57t4lzTvkDRae1PR-I Password: Lovesongmafia19xx2 points
-
"Konna no, Mou Manko da yo..." Osananajimi no Gokubuto Chinpo de Josou Mesuiki o Oshiekomareta Boku | My Childhood Friend Made Me Cross-dress and Femgasm with his Thick Dick Hi everyone! This is my first upload on here, so if there's anything wrong with the link please let me know! I bought this recently and its a title I have read a while ago, so I was super surprised that this had a cd drama for it (I will be on the look out for other works like this, and I'll upload them here) I dont wanna be that person but if I see anyone misusing this I will remove the link (everyone should enjoy men moaning to their hearts content, so lets be respectful plz) MegaLink https://mega.nz/file/V4YmgTRJ#W09IavEvkSLFR01j7daKzUDF68bLxUO-BdWosOE7tVc key2 points
-
Oshioki Salesman Volumes 1-4 Oshioki Salesman Volume 1 Kairaku Aika Pairing: Hirakawa Daisuke x Okitsu Kazuyuki Download Oshioki Salesman Volume 2 Koui to Koui to Koui Pairing: Hirakawa Daisuke x Ono Yuuki x Takeuchi Ken Release Date: December 24, 2013 Download Oshioki Salesman Volume 3 Ippatsu☆Gyakuten Synopsis: Imawano’s target this time is Togane Hiroshi, non-working guy who used up the money he inherited from his parents by gambling. Imawano helps him by giving him an item that ‘can see the future’. Through the help of this suspicious item, Togane regains the money he lost from gambling. However, he ignores Imawano’s warning and bets everything he owns in a big gamble. Will the end result of this gamble be happy? Or will it turn out for the worse? Pairing: Hirakawa Daisuke x Yasumoto Hiroki Release Date: December 24, 2014 Download Oshioki Salesman Volume 4 Birthday Pairing: Hirakawa Daisuke Release Date: December 25, 2015 Download2 points
-
Title : 身長差40cm、いろいろ大きなバスケ選手に惚れられました 40cm height difference, I fell in love with various big basketball players Summary : Hiiro is active as a male professional basketball player. For some reason, he can't eat other people's cooking, He stopped eating and was unable to build up his body. However, when he sees the cooking of Kurokawa, a talented cook at the university, he reaches out for Kurokawa's help. Since the food suits his taste, he insists that he live-in and cook for him in order to build up his body. Due to his strong push, Kurokawa, who can't refuse, gives in. A sudden cohabitation life begins... 【Character】 [TOP] Hiiro Ryo (CV: Mitsuhashi) Height: 203cm 4th year university student Active as a player in the Basketball Pro League. He had lost interest in food due to a certain trauma, but that changed after he met Kurokawa. [BOT] Daiki Kurokawa (CV: Taro Kyoryu) Height: 163cm 4th year university student Just when he thought he would be able to live a peaceful life after getting a job at a prestigious company, he meets Hiiro and his life plans are thrown into disarray. Because he is obedient and cannot refuse, he ends up living with Hiiro. ★Original comic ``40cm height difference, I fell in love with a lot of big basketball players'' (Circle: merrow/Original work: Me) https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01013942.html Link PLEASE DONT SHARE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. If u want me to reupload link, DM me!2 points
-
Hello, nice weekend! Just trying to share one more before shutting down :) This is the voice comic based on Illicit Bromance series which told about Saruwatari and Maihama became roommates at the police academy dormitory and the horny story later on. Another work of Tetsuto Furukawa (my favs) I'd like to share. Also, please consider buying one if you are interested and affordable to support the original works. Enjoy! If there is any relevant matters or technical issues, feel free to pm me for further support and information. 【ボイスコミック】不純雄穴交遊 Content Description: Impure Male Hole Intercourse (Illicit Bromance) Cast: Kirisame Yoito Mitsutake (Uke)/ Tetsuto Furukawa (Seme) / Rui Suito / Ren Nakae Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01240280.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it MEGA Pass: FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD MY FILES ANYWHERE UNLESS IT’S YOURS. BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!2 points
-
HAPPY NEW YEAR & ENJOY! This one is really sweet and lovey-dovey :) Please help to read content description on DLsite links since I’m too lazy to put all of them here. In case you guys find these products interesting, let's consider buying one to support the original works. Feel free pm me if there is any relevant concern or technical issue. ちくびコンプレックス青春物語!~敏感すぎて、大好きな幼馴染に乳首だけでイかされました~ Content Description: Another sweet and horny story of childhood friends - Kota & Shinnobu Cast: Ruru / Jingu Welfare Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01071018.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it Download: MediaFire FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU2 points
-
【独占的ルークスダーリン (上)(下)】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.2 points
-
2 points
-
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING RE-UPLOAD Same Pass2 points
-
2 points
-
2 points
-
REUPLOAD The password is still the same as before2 points
-
LINK Vol.3 You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.2 points
-
Release Date: 04/15/2022 Title: 垣根と境内vol.1 Cast: 陸智希 / 星野カズマ MEGA https://mega.nz/folder/0EUVDCqQ Decryption Key Please don't reupload/share on other sites and forums.1 point
-
Title : 春うらら好色男の宿 (Haru Urara Sukimono no Yado) Author : Akabeko Volume 1 You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.1 point
-
Title :白雪姫にくちづけ(Shirayukihime ni kuchizuke ) Author : 吉尾アキラ Yoshio akira Year : 2019 Vol 1 Vol 2 (Links thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
Akai Itou no Shikkou Yuuyo / 赤い糸の執行猶予 特典ドラマCD封 Type: Drama CD Seyuu: Saito Soma x Nakajima Yoshiki Release Date: 2018年07月27日 Pass: sachanblcd MEGA1 point
-
Hey guys, hereby sharing another drama that I really like. The setting reminds me about Cherry Magic but in reverse (seme can hear uke thought). Tsundere uke has always been classic huhu. The link will be available until end of this week. Enjoy and Happy New Year!! 「ある日親友の心の声が聞こえるようになったんだが、俺のことが大好きすぎる件について」 素直じゃない親友をメス堕ちさせて可愛がりたい SUMMARY イケメンの俺(一ノ瀬創:主人公)は告白してきた女の子を断ることができずに取っ替え引っ替え。 顔ばっか好かれてて最後には「性格がクズ」と振られ続け嫌気が刺していた。 「はー…イケメンに生まれただけで勝ち組の癖に何言ってんだか」 親友の基也にも鼻で笑われてしまい、俺が本気で落ち込んでんのにー!と噛みついていたが 『…馬鹿な女たちだな、こいつの良いところって顔じゃねぇのに』 突然そんな声が聞こえてきて… 「まあ…お前ならまた見つかんだろ」 『そんな女じゃなくて…俺にしておけよ…』 他のやつの声は聞こえないけど、何故か基也の心の声だけ聞こえるようになってしまった。 健気で一途な親友の心の声に擦り込まれて、手を出してしまう俺! しかし、俺を『好き』と思ってくれているのに、口に出しては言ってくれない基也からどうしても直接聞きたくなって……? 攻めに受けの心が筒抜けな「サトリ系BL」 I'll be sharing only for the mp3 version for main content. For wav file & extra content (e.g.: free talk, script...) please support the original work. !! P𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 !! DOWNLOAD Please support the original work here: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01178144.html1 point
-
Hello, I exchanged this CD with a friend, and he has agreed and allowed me to upload it. I would like to share it with everyone here. There are no comics, so everyone can listen to it.💜 (google translate) *Link will be removed in a few hours.* DLsite :https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01198026.html1 point
-
Original work by: Sakiya Haruhi (Novel) Illustrated by : Nekota Yonezou Length: 02:22:07 Cast: Suzuki Tatsuhisa x Terashima Takuma (鈴木達央x寺島拓篤) Genres: Drama, School Life, Slice of Life Synopsis: Kita Shizuru studies Animation at the Tokyo Visual Arts School and through various encounters, he meets Okimura Kou of the fashion department, who has a strong hatred of otakus. Although the two tried their best to avoid running into each other, a defamatory post about Okimura on the school forum saw them being called to the counsellor’s room together, when it appears that Shizuru was the one who uploaded the post. DOWNLOAD : https://mega.co.nz/#!7oE3BahA!Ang18mjE0fJZk68ywDVTFh1PaxDFEQh9QuxMb-GVogc1 point
-
Bed in Rule (ベッドイン・ルール) Fujikawa Ruri (藤河るり) あすかコミックスCL-DX Released in 2023 Download: Mediafire Mega1 point
-
•————————•°•✿•°•————————• . ⠀‧⠀︵‿₊୨୧₊‿︵⠀‧⠀˚⠀₊ ꒰ 二人でパパはじめました ꒱ ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶ •————————•°•✿•°•————————• 「 ✦ 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 ✦ 」 12/25/2024 「 ✦ 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭/𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫 ✦ 」 Yashiro Taku × Toki Shunichi 「 ✦ 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ✦ 」 Before transferring to New York, Nogi Shinjiro (CV. Yashiro Taku) confessed to his crush, Aoyama Yuki (CV. Toki Shunichi), and was rejected for not being gay. Nogi came back from overseas after 2 years and is surprised to see that Aoyama has a kid now. What happened while he was away? (Source: Baka Updates) ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬ ・❥・𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝚄𝚈・❥・ Amazon JP|Animate JP|CCS|CDJapan|FA|Pokedora|DLsite 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅/𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝑫 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 🫶 ♥. ⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧ (\ (\ („• ֊ •„) ━━━━━━━━O━O━━━━━━━━ ・:。「 ⚠️ ⬇🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 🅡🅔🅐🅓 🅑🅔🅕🅞🅡🅔 🅓🅛⬇ ⚠️ 」・:三 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬ ╭───.★..─╮ ⒹⓄⓌⓃⓁⓄⒶⒹ ╰─..★.───╯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ =Will remove w/o prior notice. Do not share w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!! ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅1 point
-
Kimi, Shiorerukoto Nakare / 君、シヲレルコト勿れ Sakaeya Shuro / 榮屋シュロ 2021 LINK DO NOT REPOST OR REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE Happy reading! :>1 point
-
Sensei Mirarete Hatsujou Shichauno? / センセイ見られて発情しちゃうの? Kogamo / 小鴨 2020 Link: PDF (39 MB) | ZIP (86 MB) DO NOT REPOST OR REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE Feel free to use it for translation ദ്ദിᐢ- ̫-ᐢ₎ Happy reading!1 point
-
Kiss wa Tsugai ni Hizamazuku キスは番にひざまずく ENUOKA Yochi 2021 Download1 point
-
i really love this manga, i had no idea it was adapted into a drama cd! Thank you so much for sharing <31 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Thank you so much for being kind enough to share this CD with us, really appreciate it!!1 point
-
Hello, this one is the gift for members that I saw your requests and also my favorite. After this batch of sharing, I'll stop for a while due to my projects. For those who are interested in my shared stuffs, hope you all enjoy & see you later :) 独り身オメガ、偽恋人契約でまさかの本気の恋?~焦らし愛撫で泣くまで感じて蕩けるえっち~ Cast: Hayato Akizuki Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ354078.html Please help to read content description on DLsite links since I’m too lazy to put all of them here. In case you guys find these products interesting, let consider buying one to support the original works. Feel free pm me if there is any relevant concern or technical issue. PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it Download: MEGA FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT RE-SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD/ DISTRIBUTE BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM THANK YOU!1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
For those who want to access the drive file, write to me personally and I will give you the access code ✨1 point
