Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/27/24 in all areas

  1. Mask Danshi wa Koishitakunai no ni 3 / マスク男子は恋したくないのに 3: Release Date: 12/19/24 Mangaka: Mitsuru sango Cast: Takuya Eguchi (Saikawa) x Yusuke Kobayashi (Sayama) Download Link: If you enjoyed what you listened to, do consider buying the original manga or buying a copy of the CD to support the creators!!! :) DO NOT SHARE / UPLOAD ELSEWHERE!!! If you wanna share to other sites, then buy your own copy!!!
    60 points
  2. Mask Danshi wa Koishitakunai no ni 2 / マスク男子は恋したくないのに 2: Release Date: 11/18/2022 Mangaka: Mitsuru sango Cast: Takuya Eguchi (Saikawa) x Yusuke Kobayashi (Sayama) Download Link: If you enjoyed what you listened to, do consider buying the original manga or buying a copy of the CD to support the creators!!! :) DO NOT SHARE / UPLOAD ELSEWHERE!!! If you wanna share to other sites, then buy your own copy!!!
    51 points
  3. Mayonaka no Ore wo Mite Release date: 2024/12/25 ╭══════•>🌙<•══════╮ Cast/pairing: Satou Takuya x Tamaru Atsushi Ichikawa Aoi |Chiba Shouya ╰══════•>🌙<•══════╯ "Shall I bully you instead? !? " A sweet, sadistic, caring manager x an unconsciously masochistic, gloomy VTuber-mind and body development? Pampering love days! ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★ ╭══════•>🌙<•══════╮ CONTENT: 2 DISCS ➤ Disc 1 → 3 tracks【Main + Cast Talk】+ Disc 2 → 5 tracks【BONUS Drama CD】 ╰══════•>🌙<•══════╯ ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★ Download Links: MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/LFZQQQ4J MEDIAFIRE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wzboknuvkvg5mj9/MOM.zip/file ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★ ╭══════•>🌙<•══════╮ ╰══════•>🌙<•══════╯ ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★ DO NOT re-post/re-share/hotlink or else link will be removed Pls. do buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist =Will possibly remove link w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!! ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★
    43 points
  4. ♡Synopsis♡ Suwa, a college student, has a sleazy mindset, simply wanting to have sex. This is the reason he gets dumped spectacularly by his girlfriend, and is witnessed by Nagamine, a fellow student he's just met. They end up talking, and Suwa grumbles, "Wouldn't it be great if I could just have sex without thinking about anything, like when we play basketball?" Nagamine replies, "I'll play basketball with you," and Suwa, caught up in the moment, has sex with Nagamine, becoming his sex friend from that day on. Suwa was happy to feel that Nagamine, who didn't get along with anyone, was gradually opening up to him, but then he found out that Nagamine had other casual sex partners...!? DLsite :https://www.dlsite.com/bl-drama-touch/work/=/product_id/BJ01600886.html MEGA:https://mega.nz/folder/hLcT3IYD
    37 points
  5. 想定外のスウィートマリッジ Drama CD Cast: Yashiro Taku x Tamaru Atsushi Enjoy!! Link: https://mega.nz/file/Z75CWDqS DO NOT SHARE & RE-POST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM, Thank you!! Link will be removed one week later
    37 points
  6. 原作・イラスト: 喪心病狂的瓜皮 (sangxinbingkuangdeguapi) キャスト: α(許嘉楽) 前野智昭+佐藤元 (付小羽)Ω/α(韓江闕) 帆世雄一+仲村宗悟 (文珂)Ω/ 羽多野渉 (付景)/ 寺島惇太 (革斤楚)/ 冠尚輝? (老段)/ 下本ちひろ? (唐寧)/ 山中真尋 (王小山)/ 五十嵐鳴? (夏安)/ 中澤宏佑? (肖雲)/ 安東心? (胡夏)/ 木立萌子? (李晶晶)/ 勝村友紀? (阿蒙)/ 山口晶士? (寧子)/ [[]] () 発売日: 2024-11-27  Download DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM
    33 points
  7. Kimi, Shiorerukoto Nakare / 君、シヲレルコト勿れ Sakaeya Shuro / 榮屋シュロ 2021 LINK DO NOT REPOST OR REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE Happy reading! :>
    32 points
  8. ドラスティック f ロマンス Drama CD Cast: Okitsu Kazuyuki x Terashima Takuma Enjoy!! Link: https://mega.nz/file/QrRglC6A DO NOT SHARE & RE-POST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM, Thank you!!
    31 points
  9. ■山下勇樹(やました ゆうき) CV.ながしま 20代後半の塾講師。すさんでいるものの、育ちは良いノンケ。 進学希望の生徒を相手しているため、親から業務時間外に進路相談やクレームの電話がかかってくることがあり、段々と残業時間が増えてきている。 仕事で嫌なことがあった日の、周りに迷惑をかけない、スリルがあるストレス発散法を考えていたところ、エロサイトで野外プレイもののAVを見つけてこれだ!!と感動する。 最近は嫌なことがなくてもオナニーするほどスリル感にハマってしまっている。 ■電車で声をかけてきた男性 過労で心が欠けたゲイ。 DLsite :https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01230483.html MEGA:https://mega.nz/folder/frpgAZ5T
    27 points
  10. [ENG Sub] Salaryman Boys Night Out at a Love Hotel - Business Love Hotel Trip: Cast: Masato Kawamura (Taichi Ushirogi) x Atsushi Domon (Mamori Sendachi) ~If you can consider buying the original work on dl site!~ I was having issues with the files so do let me know if something was wrong with them! Download link Do not upload / share elsewhere!!!! Thank you!!
    24 points
  11. Amakute Atsukute Iki mo Dekinai 3 Release date: 2024/12/25 Cast/pairing: Azakami Youhei x Terashima Junta Hirakawa Daisuke|Hatano Wataru Contents: 2 DISCS ➤ Disc 1 → 5 tracks【Main+Cast Talk】+ Disc 2 → 2 tracks【BONUS Drama CD】 Download Link: MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/hMwl1aIT MEDIAFIRE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/icwoz3zxyaxfvh6/AAID3.zip/file ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Ripped from my own copy. Please consider buying your own if you can to support the author! I have posted two links so you can download the CD without any problem! DO NOT re-post/re-share/hotlink or else link will be removed. Please buy and read the manga to support the artist !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!! ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
    12 points
  12. Volumes 1 and 2 were previously released for free for a limited time on C'moA. Volume 3 is a collection of previews and Pixiv works, so it is slightly different from the comics. It also includes a bonus chapter. It's an interesting work, so please enjoy it. Available for 14 days only. https://xgf.nu/kzEcL
    10 points
  13. Name: Mask Danshi wa Koishitakunai no ni [66.82MB] Release Date: 10/22/2021 Cast: Yusuke Kobayashi, Eguchi Takuya https://www.mediafire.com/file/p0ic2dkfn531023/マスク子は恋したくないのに.zip/file password is fuman8 Someone requested this, it covers chapters 1-7.
    9 points
  14. Title: 躾けてとかして暴いて愛でて2 / Shitsukete Tokashite Abaite Medete 2 Artist: 桐式トキコ / KIRISHIKI Tokico Release year: 2023 Download link: > 躾けてとかして暴いて愛でて2【単行本版】【特典付き】< Link active for 5 days. Pw: Bought this myself. Please don't share or upload it here or elsewhere. Contains watermarks on few selected pages. I'll probably re-upload it some time again. If you like the manga, consider supporting the artist.
    9 points
  15. Fudanshi Shokan ~Isekai de Shinju ni Hameraremashita~ 2 Release Date: 2024/12/25 A fudanshi marries a handsome man in a BL other world!? More lovey-dovey with rutting season and child-making! ! 💮 ꧁ Cast/pairing: ꧂ 💮 Satou Takuya x Ishiya Haruki Ichijo Kazuya|Murase Ayumu|Tachibana Shinnosuke |Takahashi Hiroki Masuda Toshiki x Umeda Shuichiro ✧ . ' ❀ , , . ✧ 💮 ꧁ CONTENTS ꧂ 💮 2 DISCS ➤ Disc 1 → 3 tracks【Main】+ Disc 2 → 6 tracks【BONUS Drama CD】 ✧ . ' ❀ , , . ✧ 💮 ꧁ Download Link: ꧂ 💮 MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/GWQnSYqY MEDIAFIRE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/x58snfs0vlkdawg/FS.2.zip/file 💮💮💮💮 DO NOT re-post/re-share/hotlink or else link will be removed Pls. do buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist I have posted two links so you can download the CD without any problem! =Will possibly remove link w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!! 💮💮💮💮
    7 points
  16. Kingin Sasameku Himitsu wa Yoru Pairing: Itou Kento x Saitou Souma Alloy uses magic to support the nation's lifeline and is the active leader of the operational department. With his beauty and friendly personality, that does not take advantage of his noble lineage, he is adored by everyone around him. On the other hand, Mikado, a blank-faced workaholic does not communicate well with Alloy like everyone else. They are on opposite wavelengths. But the two are actually in a secret relationship? (Source: Pastel Galaxy Scans) DO NOT REUPLOAD/ SHARE ELSEWERE BOUGHT BY MYSELF LINK VALID UNTIL FRIDAY 27TH DOWNLOAD
    6 points
  17. Fudanshi Shoukan ~Isekai de Shinjuu ni Hameraremashita~ Vol. 10 Tokusouban CD Release date: 2024/12/10 Original Work: Fujisaki Moe ❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃ ꧁ Cast Pairing: ꧂ Satou Takuya x Ishiya Haruki Tachibana Shinnosuke x Shingaki Tarusuke ❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃ ꧁ Download Link: ꧂ https://mega.nz/file/KM4XlDxJ 💮💮💮💮 DO NOT re-post/re-share/hotlink or else link will be removed Pls. do buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist =Will possibly remove link w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!! 💮💮💮💮
    6 points
  18. 6 points
  19. ⋆✧༺💙小泉先生はみだされたくない💙༻✧⋆ Koizumi-sensei wa Midasaretakunai Based on the manga by Hanasawa Namio (はなさわ浪雄) ༻❃ Release Date ❃༺ 09/27/2024 ༻❃ Cast/Pair ❃༺ Maeno Tomoaki × Nogami Shou 前野智昭 × 野上翔 ༻❃ Synopsis ❃༺ A teacher who was bullied in the past • Koizumi plays the role of a good-looking and extroverted teacher to protect himself. Because of that, he‘s very popular with female students. In truth, he is a gay introverted virgin. Being transferred to a school in the countryside, the unfamiliar environment and stress of lying about his true character make him want to cry every day. On top of that, his intimidating and hard-to-handle colleague, Wanibuchi, finds out who he really is. For some reason, however, Wanibuchi likes him and invites him out every free day they get. He even goes as far as giving him a lewd kiss?! A totally inexperienced Koizumi keeps being teased—?! ༻❃ Where to Buy ❃༺ Animate JP - Pokedora - DLSite - Fantia This is the voiced comic video version. I bought this myself, so please do not distribute, share or repost anywhere. Please support the mangaka and voice actors by buying your own copy. You can read a cast interview with the voice actors here Read the manga in English here ╔═.✾. ════╗ Download ╚════.✾. ═╝
    4 points
  20. Zoku・Isekai shōkan! Awarena ikenie wa yūsha-sama ni aisareru 続・異世界召喚! 哀れな生贄は勇者様に愛される TONARI Yukimi (となり雪見) 2021 Vol 1 (7 days)
    4 points
  21. 🦌🛷🌟🎄Merry Christmas🎄🌟🎁🔔   鮫は桜に恋をする 1-2 same ha sakura ni koi wo suru 涼 Ryo 2023-2024 🎅🎄 GF 🎄🎅 🐻3-days deadline 🐻Light-colored watermark 🐻 No re-up after the deadline. 🐻 This is for private reading only. 🐻 No translation or use outside this topic is allowed. 🐻 Individual responses will be made after the deadline to those who are uploaders of the book on the forum. 🐻 Don't send me DMs asking me to re-upload. I will ignore that request. Requests should be written in a dedicated place and hope that a kind person will do what you ask.
    4 points
  22. ⋆✧༺♥オメガの婿取り♥༻✧⋆ Omega no Mukotori Based on the manga by Kuroi Yodaka (黒井よだか) ༻❃ Release Date ❃༺ 10/13/2023 ༻❃ Cast/Pair ❃༺ Matsuda Kenichirou × Ono Yuuki 松田健一郎 × 小野友樹 ༻❃ Synopsis ❃༺ "I'll take an alpha who's weaker than me over my dead body!" Omega second-in-command Yoshiharu is ordered by the boss of his gang to interview prospective alpha husbands from other gangs. But Yoshiharu is as unruly as a wild horse, and one of the frustrated candidates slips him a drug that forces him into heat. When rescued from the brink of disaster, Yoshiharu is relieved to find out who his true mate really is... but why does he refuse to mate with him...?! ༻❃ Where to Buy ❃༺ Animate JP - Pokedora - DLSite - Fantia This is an Omegaverse story I love dearly, so I wanted to share both versions. I bought this myself, so please do not distribute, share or repost anywhere. Please support the mangaka and voice actors by buying your own copy. You can read a cast interview with the voice actors here. Read the manga in English here. ╔═.✾. ════╗ Download voiced drama version Download video version ╚════.✾. ═╝
    3 points
  23. あらすじ ※本作はリバ作品となります。受攻固定ではありませんのでご注意ください。 欲望渦巻く歓楽街、そこで一際輝く、とあるホストクラブ。 そこで働く数十名のホストの中、ナンバーワンを常に争い合う二人のホスト「玲夜(れいや)」と「煌輝(こうき)」。 店の中ですれ違えば火花を散らし、一触即発の雰囲気。 そんな二人が担当である姫達もまたどちらがナンバーワンになるかで争いが耐えない。 二人が人気の秘密、それは絶対に枕をしない、姫一人を贔屓せず平等に扱う、そして何より彼女達に無理を強いないこと。 そんな二人の誰にも言えない裏の顔。 店が終わったあとの二人は秘密の関係であるということ……。 キャラクター紹介(1) 玲夜(れいや)……CV:みつはし 身長:181 職業:ホスト 年齢:21歳 ナンバーワン、ナンバーツーに常に常駐するホスト。 切長の瞳、クールなキャラが人気。 言葉数は少ないものの姫達へは「無理をしないでほしい」ということを言い聞かせている。 そのためかガチ恋を通り越して理想の男性として彼を尊敬、崇拝する姫が多い。 元々、歓楽街の女性向けコンセプトカフェで働いていたところをオーナーにスカウトをされ今のホストクラブへと入店した。 しかし煌輝とのセックスで「ネコ役」の時はいつものクールキャラが崩壊するらしく……? キャラクター紹介(2) 煌輝(こうき)……CV:新堂大輔 身長:179 職業:ホスト 年齢:21歳 ナンバーワン、ナンバーツーに常に常駐するホスト。 いわゆる「陽キャ」であり、玲夜とは正反対の天真爛漫キャラで、端正な顔立ちからは考えられない程の気さくさが人気。 姫達には過度な接触はしない。しかし、いつも距離感が近く姫だろうが王子だろうが友達感覚で接しているため、彼に親友のような感情を抱く姫や王子が後と絶たないので仕事用携帯電話のメッセージはいつも人生相談ばかり。 玲夜とのセックスで「ネコ役」の時はその元気さが一転するらしく……? トラック紹介 煌輝「うわーいゴールドいっただっきまーす!ナンバーワンのご利益、あやからせてくーださ〜い」 玲夜「あ? 先月ナンバーツーの煌輝くんは……自分の卓に酒なくなったわけ?」 煌輝「なくなってませーん。ていうか順位気にしねーとか言ってんのに、なーに数字で物言ってるの〜?」 玲夜「……」 煌輝「……」 マイク担当ホスト「あー……え〜……バチってるね〜今日も〜……」 マイク担当ホスト「っお!? はーい今度は煌輝の七番テーブルにぃ〜……ッ! ゴールド入りました〜ッ! 全員集合〜ッ!」 煌輝「……あ〜、後で結果たーのしみっ!」 玲夜「本当、楽しみ……」 トラック2 玲夜「ッ……はあ、はーっ……煌輝、煌輝ぃっ……! んむぅ……ぢゅ、ちゅる、んむっ……」 煌輝「んぢゅ、ちゅる、んむれ、れりゅ、んりゅうっ……ぷは……何だよ待ちきれねえの……?」 玲夜「うんっ……待てない……早く欲しい、煌輝の……ッ……」 玲夜「は、ああっあっあっあんぅぅ〜ッ! あ、あっあっ! ん、んぅぅぅ〜ッ……きてる、あ、あっあっきてるッ……!」 煌輝「あ〜あっ! さっきまでっ……! すっげえ姫たちに感謝してた玲夜くんがぁ〜……男に挿れられてッ……! 喘いでッ……!」 玲夜「ん、んぅぅぅ〜ッ……あ、あっあっ! や、それ言うのやめ、てっ……! あ、あっあ〜ッ……」 煌輝「みーんな想像も出来ねえだろうなあっ……いっつもクールな顔してるくせにっ……んんっ……セックスん時はすっげー可愛くなんのも……こーしてっ……」 玲夜「あ、ああっあ! そこ、い、いきなりそこやら、ああっあ……気持ちいとこっ……! は、ああっあっ! んぅぅぅぅ〜っ……!」 煌輝「イイとこ突かれるとッ、すっげえエロい顔になんのもッ……は、あっんんっ……!」 トラック3 煌輝「はあ〜っ……オーナーの話長かったあ〜ッ……あの人すっげー語るじゃん……モチベがどーのこーの」 玲夜「まあ、最近うちの店舗売り上げ伸びてるしな。気合いも入ってんだろ」 煌輝「ま、それ俺とお前のおかげじゃね? 俺ら、枕無しでこんだけ出来てるとかマジで凄いっしょ」 玲夜「そこらのホスト皆、枕してるみたいな発言やめろよ。お前いつか刺されんぞ」 煌輝「あ〜? だーって前の店んときは俺もシてたもん。玲夜はしたことねえの?」 玲夜「ないよ。三流のやることだから。俺は一流だから」 煌輝「や〜んかっこいい玲夜くぅ〜ん! 抱いてぇ〜!」 玲夜「いいよ」 煌輝「ちょ……きゅ、急に……んな返しすんなバカ……」 玲夜「何? 冗談だったの?」 玲夜「煌輝の大好きな前立腺ッ……こーやって……先っぽでぐりぐりして、ずーっと擦ってあげんの……好きでしょ?」 煌輝「す、っきぃッ……はーッ……あ、ああっあ〜ッ……! あ、あひ、あ、あっあっあ、うぅぅ〜ッ! だ、めえ……! 俺、ここ、こ、こしゅられると、お、おっ!」 玲夜「あれ、きちゃう……? いいよ……ほお、らっ……」 煌輝「んぅぅぅ〜ッ! あ、あっあっくる、きちゃ、うっ、あ、あっあっ……んんんんんぅぅぅ〜ッ……!!!!」 玲夜「んんっ……! はは……ぴくぴくしてる……ッ」 煌輝「っはーっはーっ……あ、あっあっ……! ひ、ひっ……うぅ……あ、あ、あ……すご、いっ……めしゅ、いき、きもひ、あ、あっ……」 玲夜「気持ちいいね……煌輝、女の子みたいに足ピンってさせて、全身びくびくさせてイくの、かーわいい……」 ※ トラック4以降は本編でお楽しみください。 ☆ 総再生分数:58分19秒(キャストトーク除く) https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01042650.html DOWNLOAD
    3 points
  24. Nure Hada ni Kiss Release date: 2024/12/20 A love story between a refreshing boy with good communication skills and a troubled boy who sweats a lot♥ Cast Pairing: Azakami Youhei x Terashima Junta -+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+- Track List: DISC1: 第1話 第2話 第3話 第4話 DISC2: 第5話 第6話 第7話 Bonus-track:君の熱に寄り添って -+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+- ダウンロードリンク: MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/vYA1yYQJ MEDIAFIRE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/luqlxeoin4sib5x/NK.zip/file Ripped from my own copy. Please consider buying your own if you can to support the author! I have posted two links so you can download the CD without any problem! DO NOT re-post/re-share/hotlink or else link will be removed. Please buy and read the manga to support the artist !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!
    3 points
  25. 2 points
  26. As requested, here's a mediafire link, enjoy! 💜 ╔═.✾. ════╗ Download: MediaFire ╚════.✾. ═╝
    2 points
  27. Reupload: LINK Original File: 1GB+ (.wav files) | OP/Uploader/Owner: @Lustsora Compressed file: 320k/300MB+ (.mp3) -Files compressed to .mp3 from Lustsora's post- =Will remove link if not allowed by OP, or if file is reposted elsewhere= DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM ! !
    2 points
  28. ⋆✧༺♥ 愛日と花嫁 ♥༻✧⋆ Aijitsu to Hanayome Based on the manga by Nagisa Ayumu (渚アユム) ༻❃ Release Date ❃༺ 10/25/2023 ༻❃ Cast/Pair ❃༺ Eguchi Takuya × Tamaru Atsushi 江口拓也 × 田丸篤志 ༻❃ Synopsis ❃༺ "I wonder if someone would have helped me if I told them I was actually scared." Luka, a young man from the village who suddenly became an omega, is now, according to tradition, the bride of a god - a "sacrifice".... He is married to a god who is said to eat people for the sake of the village, but the sun god, Kuro, is not as he is rumored to be...? Spinning days with a god, they soon turn into something lovely. ༻❃ Where to Buy ❃༺ Amazon JP - Animate JP - CCS - DLsite - Pokedora I bought this myself, so please do not distribute, share or repost anywhere. Please support the mangaka and voice actors by buying your own copy. You can read a cast interview with the voice actors here Read the manga in English here, and in Japanese here ╔═.✾. ════╗ Download ╚════.✾. ═╝
    1 point
  29. Hadashi no Tenshi Release Date: 2024/03/29 The setting is modern England. One day, Turner, a shoemaker, meets a mysterious young man, Benny, who calls himself a "former angel." Concerned about Benny's bare feet, Turner decides to make shoes for him. What's more, Benny ends up living at Turner's house for several months during production...!? DO NOT RECEIVE THIS CD ON OTHER SITES WITHOUT PERMISSION! I WILL MAKE THE EFFORT TO UPLOAD IT ON THE PAGE, TAKE CONSIDERATION Cast: Azakami Youhei x Soma Saito Download Link https://www.mediafire.com/file/z292sdawqexfpzz/Hadashi_no_Tenshi.zip/file
    1 point
  30. Title: ボイスドラマ「タチとネコどっちがイイの?~外でもナカよくみつどもえ~」 Release Year: 2024 Author: Shouko Nabara/名原しょうこ Recording Time: approx. 40 minutes Voice Actor: Ii-Kinniku/井伊筋肉 Hokki Nimaigai/二枚貝ほっき HaruDanji/春男児 Support the original work here This voice drama follows the story of the doujinshi manga "Top or Bottom? 3 ~Vacation 3-way Sex~", so you can enjoy it together with the manga. The bonus track is based on a special mini-manga titled『もどかしい日々』, which is also included. I bought this myself so please do not upload or share it outside this forum, thank you~ LINK
    1 point
  31. ☆あらすじ☆ 「僕には兄さんだけなんだ。いいでしょう? 最後に僕にも夢を見させてよ」  見合い写真を見つけた双子の弟・新太。怒られても、絶縁されてもいい。結婚していく兄さんを見るくらいなら、忘れられない思い出を作って家を出ていく――そう覚悟して、夜勤明けで帰宅した兄・陽太に襲い掛かった。 「新太……ちょっと、何をしているんだ?」 「兄さんのネクタイで手首を縛ってる」 「縛って何をするつもり、だ……って、こら。股間をさわる、な……あっ! んぅ」  【同じシナリオでたくさんの声優さんに演じてもらいたい企画!】発動です。 双子キャラを一人二役演じ分けてもらう第四弾のCVは指永拷人さんです! ※おススメ声優がいる方はツイッターのサークルアカウントからDMください。検討させていただきます。 ※演じてみたい声優さんは、定期的に(仕事の合間をみて)募集をかけますので、見かけた際にはお声かけください。 ☆登場人物☆ 桜井陽太(ようた)(兄)…28歳。産婦人科医。隠れヤンデレ。スパダリを装い、弟を確実に手中にするために画策するヤバいお兄ちゃん。 桜井新太(あらた)(弟)…28歳。WEBデザイナー。在宅勤務。双子の兄に恋心を抱き、傍に居るだけでいいと思っていたが、見合い写真を見て思い出つくりに行動を起こす。素直で可愛い弟。 ☆トラック☆ トラック1 新太Side 離れる前に思い出を(無理やり、騎乗位、正常位) 15:26 トラック2 陽太Side 積年の想い(手錠、フェラ、連続絶頂、潮吹き) 10:34 トラック3 新太Side ハッピーエンド 3:18 トラック4 フリートーク 3:09 合計約32分半 MP3とWAVの二つを同梱しております。 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ341043.html download
    1 point
  32. 灰かぶりオメガと王子様α~運命の恋なんて絶対信じてなかったのに……?~ Release date: 4/29/2024 CV: Haruma Monaka - Summary: Haibara Sho, an Omega who lives "somehow." His only pleasure is looking at a small bear keychain when he takes a break. However, one day while cleaning, Sho accidentally drops the bear keychain. After picking up the lost item, he becomes closer to Yuichiro, an Alpha, and they begin a secret physical relationship. Sho believes that if he is the other person, there will be no hard feelings, but... - I saw someone recommend this before and decided to buy it since I love Omegaverse. Tbh the picture is what drew me in because it looks like the omega is nesting and I'm a sucker for that lol I think his moans are cute and the way he whines so desperately is chef's kiss. Let me know what you think about it, especially my fellow Omegaverse enjoyers. There is a script included so you can run that through google translate if you want to follow along. There's also tracks without any sound effects you can listen to as well. Enjoy! For complete transparency, this will be available for 3 days starting from today (12/10 PST) until 12/13 PST. There is no specific time the link will be taken down on that day but just know that you will have this amount of time to get it. If I see my files re-uploaded anywhere else then I will take down the link and not re-upload it. - 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 - < Please support the original work on dlsite! > !! DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF HERE NOR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN !!
    1 point
  33. 腐男子召喚~異世界で神獣にハメられました~ 3巻CD付特装版 special episode「凪と琴音のセッ●スしないと出られない部屋」 原作・イラスト: 藤咲もえ 発売日: 2021年04月09日 再生時間:約17分 キャスト: 凪:佐藤拓也 合津原琴音:石谷春貴 ストーリ: 腐男子召喚~異世界で神獣にハメられました~ 3巻CD付特装版(CD付書籍) 累計20万部突破(紙+電子累計)の大ヒット異世界BL、待望のドラマCD化!! ドラマCD収録のスペシャルエピソードは「凪と琴音のセッ●スしないと出られない部屋」編!! 「神獣の御子」として、男しかいない異世界に召喚された腐男子・合津原琴音。 壁になるはずが神獣・凪と恋に落ち、青龍とその御子として番(つがい)になったのだった。 子宝にも恵まれラブラブな2人だったが、ある日、凪からのプレゼントのバングルをなくしてしまった琴音は、屋敷の怪しい部屋に足を踏み入れてしまい…!? ファイル形式:mp3(rar/256k) DL LINK(mega):https://mega.nz/file/YdtFRZrC#8zZZOolO-WRWI2Gzqpx6vqx4grycJ8npbBqRHdRLf9I PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.06.08 Hi~~ I purchased it myself. Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside this site! Thank you! Enjoy~ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】
    1 point
  34. Summary Taichi is a student who masturbates daily like a pervert by thrusting his hips and making his dick slap up and down. One day, when he was at home, secretly doing his dick-slapping masturbation as usual... As he fantasized about what would happen if his classmates found out, he began to realize the exhibitionist desires that had started to grow inside him. Taichi, who couldn't suppress his curiosity about public exhibitionism, had no idea what lay in store as his perverted acts gradually escalated... Track List Track 1: Secret Hip-Thrusting, Dick-Slapping Masturbation At Home Contains: Hip-Thrusting, Dick-Slapping Masturbation A'ight! Nobody's home right now. And it doesn't seem like anybody will be home until tonight... It's been a while but I think I'll do "that"...! Even though nobody's here, it still makes me a little nervous to be naked in my parents' home... My socks... I guess I'll just keep them on. Woah... My dick is already getting hard in anticipation...! I'm gonna put my hands behind my head and bend my knees outward like this...! I could've guessed, but taking a proper look in the mirror like this... It's just such a lewd pose...! It's quite embarrassing, but I can't stop myself from doing this perverted thing anymore. Ah... I'm already completely hard... I'm gonna squat down like this, thrust my hips back and forth... and swing my erect dick about...! Ohhh...! This, this! It just feels... so damn good... swinging my dick around! Hmm...! Hmm...! Ho...! Hnng...! Track 2: First Time Wandering Around Naked At School Contains: Wandering Around Naked, Hip-Thrusting Masturbation If someone saw me taking off my pants now, I'd have no excuse... But... I guess it'll be fine 'cause nobody will show up...? Hnng...! The breeze feels good on my body... I wonder if it'll feel even better on my dick...? ...I mean, this is all just to make sure that I'm not into exhibitionism or anything! (Gulp) Ah... It's finally time to take my dick out...! Ah... Ahhh...! F-Finally... even my dick is out! I'm still outside, but I've taken off everything except for my shoes. Ahhh...! This is amazing...! The breeze feels so good on my dick! My dick is already rock-hard from this brand-new feeling of freedom...! Turns out... I'm a pervert, after all. So this is what it feels like to be buck-naked outdoors...! Everytime the wind blows, I'm reminded of the fact that I'm buck naked... and the freedom feels great even though I'm doing something bad. I can't take it anymore! I want to jerk off! Track: 3 Secretly In The Classroom Before Classmates Return... Contains: Exhibitionism, Hip-Thrusting Masturbation, Demonstration (Panting) I'm standing in front of the blackboard, doing a lewd, bow-legged pose... If this was in the middle of class, I'd be seen by everybody... Ah... Ahhh...! I wanna be seen...! I want them to see how lewd and pathetic I look... Just imagining being seen is making my dick so hard. Damn... It's gonna poke out! My dick's gonna spring out...! My most indecent area is exposed! Ah... Ah...! Ohhh! My dick's poking out...! I'm exposing my naughtiest area in the classroom...! I'm exposing my rock-hard dick, wearing something more embarrassing than being naked...! I'm getting turned on while doing a bow-legged, dirty pose in a pointless and embarrassing bikini! I can't take it anymore... I want to thrust my hips! ...Oh! Oh! Ohhh! Thrusting my hips feels so good! It's so good! My dick's getting swung up and down! I'm masturbating in the classroom by slapping my dick up and down...! Hmm! Hnng...! Ho! Ho...! I'm so turned on... even my nipples are getting real hard...! Track 4: The Delinquent Loses His Virginity Track 5: The Sexual Relief Onahole and The Numerous Dicks * Please find out what happens from Track 4 onwards for yourself by listening! Please don't repost anywhere outside this forum, I purchase this by myself. I will not delete the file, the link will be available until someone re-uploads elsewhere, so please be respectful! Thank you and enjoy! ♡ (My first time uploading here~ I'm thankful for the people here who likes to share, so I'll try to post more but i have a VPN limit of 2GB every month lol. This is one of my favorites! Daisuke Shindou's vulgar voice is always so erotic!)
    1 point
  35. 【Dom/Subユニバース✕方言】 【あらすじ】 式宮洸太郎は、岡谷組の若頭である。 若頭になった洸太郎の周りでは、不審な動きをする者が出始めていた。 ある日の晩、洸太郎は行きつけのホテルの中にあるバーで一人飲んでいると声を掛けられる。 自分は探偵だと言う少し胡散臭い男・安堂遥稀のペースで話に付き合わされた洸太郎は帰ろうと席を立つが遥稀の「ステイ」という言葉に急に身体が動かなくなり……!? 広島弁MLボイスドラマ 【Dom/Subユニバースとは?】 ダイナミクスという力量関係によって、 男女の性とは異なる性【Dom】と【Sub】が存在する世界。 第二次成長期にダイナミクスを持っているかどうかの検査を行う。 「Switch」というDomにもSubにもなりうるダイナミクスを持つ者が見つかるが、この検査でそれが判明するのは稀である。 【ダイナミクスについて】 【Dom】 Subのことを支配したい、お仕置きしたい、守ってあげたい等の欲求が強い。 またGlare(グレア)というオーラのようなものが使うことで、Subを畏縮させることが出来る。プレイ 【Sub】 Domに支配されたい、お仕置きされたい、尽くしたい等の欲求が強い。 信頼を得ていないDomとの行為でSub dropに陥ることがある。 【Playについて】 Dom、Sub間で行う行為のこと。 プレイによって、信頼関係を築くことが出来る。 また、その逆で信頼関係を築けない(合意なしの行為)場合は Sub dropしてしまう。 プレイにおいて、Domがコマンドという命令・支持を出し、それをSubが実行するという流れが基本である。 【セーフワードについて】 Playを行う前に決める言葉のこと。 Subがこれ以上やって欲しくないと思ったら使うことが多い。 【Commandについて】 Kneel(ニール):「お座り」の意味を持つ Come(カム):「おいで」「来い」の意味を持つ Stay(ステイ):「とまれ」「待て」の意味を持つ Look(ルック):「見て」「そのまま目を逸らすな」の意味を持つ Say(セイ):「言え」「教えて」の意味を持つ Crawl(クロール):「四つん這いになって」の意味を持つ Strip(ストリップ):「服を脱げ」の意味を持つ Stop(ストップ):「だめ」「やめろ」の意味を持つ 【Sub dropについて】 Dom、Sub同士で信頼関係が築けていない場合や、強いGlareを浴びた場合にSub dropに陥る。 不安や緊張、恐怖、虚無感を覚えてしまい、最悪の場合死に至ることもある。 【Collarについて】 DomとSubの信頼関係が成り立った際に、DomからSubに送る首輪のこと。 Subがこれを着けると、精神的に安定する。尚、首輪でなくてもDomからの贈り物(身に着ける物)であればColorとなる。 【キャラクター】 式宮 洸太郎(しきみや こうたろう) CV:みそ汁 年齢:35歳 職業: 極道(広島弁) ダイナミクス:DomからSubへ変化 プライドが高く、他人とコミュニケーションを取るのが苦手。(仕事での最低限のやりとりは可能)冷静沈着で何事にも動じないように見せかけている。(舐められない様に自身を守る為。) Subになってからは抑制剤が手放せなくなり、常に周りを警戒するようになった。住宅火災で両親を失った洸太郎を岡谷が引き取ってくれた経緯があり、岡谷に対しては絶対の信頼を置いている。 安堂 遥稀(あんどう はるき) CV:太陽星輝 年齢40歳 職業: 探偵(広島弁) ダイナミクス:Dom ちゃらんぽらんでいつもへらへらしている。 最近はいなくなったペットのイグアナの調査を行っている関係で泥だらけ。 たまたま立ち寄ったバーで洸太郎と出会う。 【その他のキャラクター】 佐伯 桜智(さいき おうち) CV.秋月勇人 年齢:35歳 職業:極道幹部 Dom 洸太郎に対して破壊衝動がある。洸太郎を見ているとイライラして傷付けたくなってしまう衝動を抑えていたが、彼がSubだと知り箍が外れた。普段は冷静沈着で、仕事も出来るが洸太郎に対しては冷たく当たっている。 岡谷 寿三(おかや じゅうぞう) CV.涼家とん平 年齢:60歳 職業:極道組長 Dom 岡谷組の組長。年齢のこともあり、昔よりはだいぶ丸くなったがまだまだ現役。 洸太郎の父親である式宮氏とは敵対していた。 洸太郎の家に火をつけた張本人であるが、その時の罪悪感から生き残り幼かった洸太郎を自分の元で育てた。 【エキストラ】 ヤクザ:涼家とん平 柏木 優子:山丘みはる 受付:にこざわりと 依頼人:東雲やみこ 【トラックリスト】※アダルトパート有り ◆トラック1「変化の前兆」 ・・・ 5:23 プレイ内容:なし 式宮洸太郎は極道「岡谷組」の若頭で、最近では同じ若頭の佐伯桜智とどちらが頭になるか、という噂で流れている。 式宮が取りまとめる組でも妖しい動きをする輩が現れた。 そのことを頭である岡谷寿三に報告し、仕事を終えて行きつけのバーで飲んでいると急に探偵だと名乗る男 安堂遥稀に声を掛けられて……。 洸太郎「えぇと、俺、そろそろ帰ろうと思うんですけど……」 遥稀「ステイ! 待って!」 洸太郎「ッ⁉」 洸太郎 なん、だ、これ……Subでもないのに、身体が動かん……? 遥稀「? 動かなくなって驚くどうしたん? おにーさん」   ◆トラック2「Switch」 ・・・ 8:34 ※ プレイ内容:キス、指舐め バーで倒れてしまった洸太郎を遥稀はホテルの一室に運び込む。 そこで、洸太郎は何故コマンドを使ったのかと遥稀に問うも、遥稀自身は使ったつもりはないと言う。 Domなのに、コマンドで反応したということについて、遥稀は、洸太郎は実はSwitchなのではないか、という仮説を立てる。 確かめてみよう、ということになり……。 遥稀「よぉ、自分の顔見ときぃよ。口開けて」 洸太郎「な、んっ……指ッ……んぁ」 遥稀「ほら、よぉ見てみ、洸太郎君、俺の指銜えてえっろい顔しよるじゃろ」 洸太郎「ふぁ……ん、ゆ、び、動かすな……」 遥稀 「洸太郎君、【Look】じゃろ、まだ続いとるよ。ちゃんと鏡見んちゃい」 ◆トラック3「Sub drop」 ・・・ 16:37 ※ プレイ内容:キス・監禁・クスリ注射・挿入・暴力・アナル責め・射精 SwitchによりSubになった洸太郎は、抑制剤が手放せなくなった。 その日も、事務所で抑制剤を打とうとした所を岡谷に見つかってしまう。 気をつける様にと促す岡谷だったが、佐伯にその現場を見られてしまって……。 佐伯「さぁ、もっと、壊れてください 私は君が恐怖に怯え、快楽に溺れ、絶望する姿が見たいのですから」 洸太郎「何を……言いよるんや……アンタは……」 佐伯「この注射器の中身、君なら良く知っているんじゃなですか?」 洸太郎「……それは……っ! まさかデビルズブレス……なんか?」※デビルズブレスとは液体のクスリのこと。打つと幻覚や幻聴が現れ、トリップする。 佐伯「えぇ、うちの組の連中が吸っていたので没収した物なんですがね……これを、君に打ったらどうなるか、試してみたくなりました」 洸太郎「ッ、佐伯、お前狂うたか⁉ 何のためにそんな……!」 佐伯「君を陥れる為……私は、カシラの座が欲しいののでね」 洸太郎「! やめ、やめろぉぉぉぉ!!!!」 洸太郎「んぉっはぁっんはぁ、らめぇぇ、これ以上突かれたらまたイクぅぅぅ! しゅご、全部きもひいいのぉぉぉ!! んぁあっ、いいっ、もっとぉぉ!!」 佐伯 「はぁっはぁ、くっ、ふふっ、あはははっここまでトリップするとは……これは、Subdropの影響も大きいでしょうねえ……んっ、はぁ、は、ふふ、楽しみだな……はっんぁっ!」 洸太郎「んはぁぁ、気持ちいいのがどんどん上がってくりゅぅぅ、佐伯ぃぃ!もっと欲しいぃぃ、あ゛ッ! あぁぁっ奥でゴリゴリしとるぅぅもっと、薬も欲しいぃ、俺にまた注射してくれる???」 佐伯 「はっん、はぁっ、あぁ、良い顔ですね……んっ、くっ、はぁはぁ、薬、ですか? 今は持っていないのでまた今度あげますよ」 洸太郎「あ~ あはははっ ええよぉぉ、俺に命令しろよぉぉ Subになったんじゃけぇ、コマンド欲しい……」 トラック4「捜索開始」 ・・・ 7:12 プレイ内容:なし 洸太郎が姿を消して、数日が過ぎた。岡谷は心配になり洸太郎の家を訪ねる。 鍵は開いており、スマホも置きっぱなしになっていたが、そこへ遥稀から着信があり……。 岡谷「久しぶりじゃな、安堂」 遥稀「えっあれ⁉ この番号、洸太郎君の、ですよね? その声は岡谷の親父さんですか?」 岡谷「おぅ、洸太郎は今ちぃと手が離せんくての、どうしたんじゃ?」 遥稀「お久しぶりです。実は今抱えている案件で洸太郎君が関係しているかもしれないと 思い連絡したんですよ」 岡谷「……安堂、今どこにおる」 遥稀「事務所ですけど‥…」 岡谷「そっち行くけぇ待っときぃ」 遥稀「! ありがとうございます。お待ちしております」 ◆トラック5「治療」 ・・・10:10 プレイ内容:なし 洸太郎を無事救出することが出来た岡谷と遥稀。洸太郎は治療の為、入院することになった。 退院した日、洸太郎は岡谷の元へと向かう。 岡谷「黙っとって悪かった。……情けないがお前に……息子に嫌われとぉなかった……」 洸太郎「……岡谷の親父が、これじゃ威厳もなんもあったもんじゃない……」 岡谷「お前を拾ったんは、わしのエゴじゃ……許されたいと思ってしまったわしのな……」 ◆トラック6「身体から始まる恋」 ・・・ 17:38 ※ プレイ内容:キス・Dキス・手コキ・耳舐め・ベルトで拘束・フェラ・アナル責め・挿入・射精 「俺とあんたが初めて会った場所」に行こうと洸太郎に言われやって来たのはホテルの一室。 この場所だと思わなかった遥稀は驚きつつも、洸太郎にキスされる。 抑制剤を打つ時間がなかった、という洸太郎に、遥稀は優しく告げる。 遥稀 「ちゅ、じゅるる、くちゅ、ん、ちゅ、耳弱いん?  舐めよるとまた硬くなっとるけど。くちゅ、じゅるる、じゅる、ぬちゅ、れろ、れろ、ん、ちゅ」 洸太郎「知ら、ん……っ、あぁ、ん、んぁ、あぅ、あっあぁあっ、んぅ、はぁ、はぁ、 ぅぁぁ、んん、はぁ、は、はぁ、あぁあっ」 遥稀「……イキそう?」 洸太郎「ッ、う、あ、も、離し……っ」 遥稀「【Say】。どうなん? ……イキそうなん?」 洸太郎「ひぁ、っ、ん、ぁ、っ、イ、きそ……ッ……!」 遥稀 「良く言えました……じゃあ一旦上がろうや」 洸太郎「は? なんで……」 遥稀「……先にイカせるわけないじゃろ?」 洸太郎「ッ意味わからん……」 遥稀「えーけぇ上がるよ」 ◆トラック7「エピローグ」 ・・・ 7:08 プレイ内容:キス 佐伯との面会を終えた洸太郎は、遥稀からの着信に出る。 直ぐ近くにいるので車に乗せて欲しいと頼まれて……。 洸太郎「何? 何追いかけよるん⁉」 遥稀「イグアナ! サミーちゃん!! 思ったよりすばしっこくて……」 洸太郎「ちょっと待てや、イグアナ車で追いかけるやつがおるか⁉ ていうか、そのイグアナ出会ったときも探しよったよね⁉」 遥稀「ここにおるけど? なかなか見つからんくてねぇ……大変だったんよ」 洸太郎「いや、俺を巻き込むなや!」 遥稀「ほら! 洸太郎君! そこ曲がって!」 洸太郎「! 行き止まりじゃな、さっさと降りろ!」 遥稀 「なんでぇぇ」 洸太郎「あんたの仕事じゃろ。俺を巻き込むな」 遥稀「もぉー、おじさん走るのキライなんよ、ちょっとは労わって……」 洸太郎「降 り ろ !」 遥稀「はい…………洸太郎君」 洸太郎「何……んっんん、ちゅ、くちゅ、んむっ……」 遥稀「ちゅ、くちゅ、じゅるる、ちゅ、ん、ちゅ……はぁ、よし! 元気出た!! ……帰ったら続き、しような? じゃ!」 遥稀「待ってサミーちゃーーーーん!!!!!」 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01044412.html DOWNLOAD
    1 point
  36. 食べてもおいしくありません(古川慎×江口拓也) 発売日:2021.09.24 ■原作:山田2丁目(BE×BOY COMICS DELUXE「食べてもおいしくありません」所載/リブレ刊) ■キャスト 日和七生:江口拓也 穂高仁:古川 慎 高尾結斗:石谷春貴 七生の兄:阿座上洋平 空木健:梶川翔平 ■トラックリスト Chapter1 1話 Chapter2 2話 Chapter3 3話 Chapter4 4話 Chapter5 5話 Chapter6 おまけ・なかなか大きくなりません ■ストーリ 「俺が見つけた、俺のものだ! 」 人間の方が希少な鬼の世界。人である日和[ひより]は鬼にとって甘くて美味しい存在だ。 しかしよりにもよって同級生の巨ツノで強引な鬼、穂高[ほだか]にヒトだとバレその上味見させろとキスされてしまい…。 鬼を惹きつける厄介な体質で、危機的状況!? 抗えない本能と快楽の行方は――!? 大人気の「鬼×ヒトLOVE」コミックスが、いよいよドラマCD化! ファイル形式:mp3(rar/256k) DL LINK(mega):https://mega.nz/file/pUcwAbjS#ZcqhDx1iocS8Z8yllK8ZYdBEz3O2vDuLvIOUdHZTdwM PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.06.06 Hi~~ I purchased it myself. Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside this site! Thank you! Enjoy~ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】
    1 point
  37. Title: Kiite, Ore no Hazukashii Oto Japanese Title: 聞いて、俺の恥ずかしい音 Author/Artist: Wagase Wagimoko Download Link
    1 point
  38. 捨てられるくらいならこのままぶっ殺して俺も死ぬわ ファッション系インフルエンサーとして活躍する京介とアパレルブランドディレクターの八尋はラブラブ同棲生活中。 甘え上手な京介にねだられると、仕事で疲れていても断ることができず、ドロドロに溶かされてしまうのだ。 強く拒否できない理由はもうひとつ。京介は強く否定されたと感じると、キレて手がつけられなくなる。 罵倒、乱暴、破壊と自分を止められなくなる京介。 酷く抱いてしまった日は、決まって自己嫌悪に陥ることも知っている八尋は、京介のそんな危うさも含めて大切に思っていた。 ある日、仕事の打ち上げで終電を逃してしまった八尋が家に帰ると、怒りに震える京介が待っていて……。 ガチギレ京介のお仕置きエッチがはじまる――。 Original work:https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01032102.html DOWNLOAD
    1 point
  39. Hodokeru kaibutsu Mini Drama ほどける怪物 DOWNLOAD vvv-Password-vvv File size: 16.91 MB Hodokeru kaibutsu ほどける怪物 シェリプラス2015アキ号付録 2015/10/30 A/I: Ogeretsu Tanaka おげれつたなか CAST (秀那) 佐藤拓也 Satou Takuya × Ono Yuuki 小野友樹 (林田(かんちゃん) DO NOT RE-UPLOAD OR HOTLINK in any forum/blog etc.
    1 point
  40. CV: amaoto Consider buying the original work here Please don't repost this anywhere Link Key
    1 point
  41. 腐男子召喚~異世界で神獣にハメられました~ : 8 【フルボイス小冊子付き特装版】【電子コミック限定特典付き】 累計100万部突破(紙+電子累計)の大ヒット異世界BL、フルボイス小冊子付き特装版!! ≪キャスト≫ 合津原琴音:石谷春貴 凪:佐藤拓也 フルボイス小冊子収録のスペシャルエピソードは「琴音と凪のBL学園ライフ!?」編!!凪の屋敷の書庫で夢小説のように書き込める不思議な本を見つけた琴音。神獣と御子の名前でBL学園小説を書いて遊んでいたら、なんと本の世界の中へ!! さらに謎の触手まで現われて…!? 不思議でえっちな特別編!!【※本編内容は通常版と同じです。】 DOWNOLOAD LINK https://www.mediafire.com/file/wee263qv1m5fxo4/Fudanshi_Isekai_de_Shinjuu_ni_Hameraremasita_Tokusouban_Full_Voice_booklet_%C3%BChKotone_to_Nagi_no_BL_Gakuen_Life.rar/file DO NOT SHARE THIS LINK WITHOUT PERMISSION!
    1 point
  42. please don't share or repost on the others sites. ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ Slutty Boy You ビッチ援助系男子 ヨウ【くっ…客相手なんかで、ヨくなったりなんてしないっ!】 ❘ Summary ❘ Despite making his living by prostitution, Yo always had a distain and cold haughtiness towards his clients, carrying out his duty while half browsing on his smartphone with one hand. That is, until you came and put in the time to show him the ways of proper gay sex. Contains nipple licking, anal, standing doggy, successive climaxes, fellatio, etc. Total playback time: 54 minutes (MP3 / WAV format) 4 CG illustrations + cover (1920x1200) included [ Character ] You Narimiya Age: 20 Unable to scrounge by as a model, he was forced to become a prostitute. His personality doesn't do him any favors, but he makes enough to get by. He doesn't like painful, dirty, or unseemly things. [ Credits ] Production: marogela Scenario: One CV:Daisuke Shindou Illustration: Kikino Editing: 白野光 [ Track List ] ■トラック01 待ち合わせホテルへ直行 (3:19) ■トラック02 スマホ見ながらSEX (8:16) ■トラック03 スマホ禁止10分間の愛撫 (12:46) ■トラック4 次のお誘い (4:47) ■トラック5:流されて立ちバック挿入 (6:48) ■トラック6:連続絶頂たっぷりSEX (14:41) ■トラック7:甘い声でフェラチオ (3:56) ✤ Download https://mega.nz/file/CDxgxI5Y Support the original work here https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ297915.html * if you have any problem just let me know. i'll fix it as soon as possible * ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ please don't share or repost on the others sites. thx.
    1 point
  43. [となり雪見] 異世界召喚!魔王がパパで俺がママ!?ch 01-06 Ch.01-06 (PDF)
    1 point
  44. Thank you so much for sharing, @qwerrrtyy~! This artist's illustrations are delicious as always.
    1 point
  45. Hi everyone, here is an updated link to download. It will be available from today (12/26 PST) until 12/31 PST. I have extended the time period so that everyone can have a chance to get it. After this, I won't re-upload it until later. Download here.
    1 point
  46. 1 point
  47. PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: 1st RE-UPLOAD
    1 point
  48. Thank you so much for your kind sharing
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus