Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/22/24 in all areas

  1. Hello, nice weekend! Just trying to share one more before shutting down :) This is the voice comic based on Illicit Bromance series which told about Saruwatari and Maihama became roommates at the police academy dormitory and the horny story later on. Another work of Tetsuto Furukawa (my favs) I'd like to share. Also, please consider buying one if you are interested and affordable to support the original works. Enjoy! If there is any relevant matters or technical issues, feel free to pm me for further support and information. 【ボイスコミック】不純雄穴交遊 Content Description: Impure Male Hole Intercourse (Illicit Bromance) Cast: Kirisame Yoito Mitsutake (Uke)/ Tetsuto Furukawa (Seme) / Rui Suito / Ren Nakae Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01240280.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it MEGA Pass: FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD MY FILES ANYWHERE UNLESS IT’S YOURS. BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!
    65 points
  2. ⋆✧༺♥ 愛日と花嫁 ♥༻✧⋆ Aijitsu to Hanayome Based on the manga by Nagisa Ayumu (渚アユム) ༻❃ Release Date ❃༺ 10/25/2023 ༻❃ Cast/Pair ❃༺ Eguchi Takuya × Tamaru Atsushi 江口拓也 × 田丸篤志 ༻❃ Synopsis ❃༺ "I wonder if someone would have helped me if I told them I was actually scared." Luka, a young man from the village who suddenly became an omega, is now, according to tradition, the bride of a god - a "sacrifice".... He is married to a god who is said to eat people for the sake of the village, but the sun god, Kuro, is not as he is rumored to be...? Spinning days with a god, they soon turn into something lovely. ༻❃ Where to Buy ❃༺ Amazon JP - Animate JP - CCS - DLsite - Pokedora I bought this myself, so please do not distribute, share or repost anywhere. Please support the mangaka and voice actors by buying your own copy. You can read a cast interview with the voice actors here Read the manga in English here, and in Japanese here ╔═.✾. ════╗ Download ╚════.✾. ═╝
    14 points
  3. Nure Hada ni Kiss Release date: 2024/12/20 A love story between a refreshing boy with good communication skills and a troubled boy who sweats a lot♥ Cast Pairing: Azakami Youhei x Terashima Junta -+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+- Track List: DISC1: 第1話 第2話 第3話 第4話 DISC2: 第5話 第6話 第7話 Bonus-track:君の熱に寄り添って -+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+- ダウンロードリンク: MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/vYA1yYQJ MEDIAFIRE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/luqlxeoin4sib5x/NK.zip/file Ripped from my own copy. Please consider buying your own if you can to support the author! I have posted two links so you can download the CD without any problem! DO NOT re-post/re-share/hotlink or else link will be removed. Please buy and read the manga to support the artist !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!
    9 points
  4. Kiss wa Tsugai ni Hizamazuku Release date: 11/27/2024 Pairing: Ryota Suzuki (Iori) x Shogo Sakata (Leo) - Summary: In a world where fated pairs are deemed to be a mere legend, Iori (α) still dreams of finding his destined omega. But when he finally crosses paths with him, it turns out the one he's been longing for is the school's famous "alpha devourer," Leo (Ω), who wants absolutely nothing to do with him. Nevertheless, Iori has no intention of giving up. Is this feeling love, fate, or instinct...? - Okay, so this is one of my favorite omegaverse and I was looking forward to seeing how it would be adapted, so good news is that it passed with flying colors for me! They both did incredible with their roles, especially Shogo Sakata as Leo. He portrayed his outbursts and emotional moments with care imo, there could've been many ways where a VA could overly exaggerate but he didn't do that, which I appreciated! The erotic scenes with them were great (absolutely!!) but it was the emotional ones that really impressed me. I'm really glad that these two were the VA's for this. I hope these two will pair up again because I will be sat for it! - This will be available to download for one week starting today (12/20 PST) until 12/27 PST. There's no specific time the link will be taken down on that day but just know that you will have this amount of time to get it. If I see my files re-uploaded anywhere else then I will take down the link and not re-upload it. I have edited the files so I will know that it is mine. Please do not share my files. If the link is no longer available then please wait for it to be updated. - 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 - < Please support the original creator by buying the manga, and the blcd here! > !! DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF HERE NOR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN !!
    6 points
  5. ⋆✧༺💙小泉先生はみだされたくない💙༻✧⋆ Koizumi-sensei wa Midasaretakunai Based on the manga by Hanasawa Namio (はなさわ浪雄) ༻❃ Release Date ❃༺ 09/27/2024 ༻❃ Cast/Pair ❃༺ Maeno Tomoaki × Nogami Shou 前野智昭 × 野上翔 ༻❃ Synopsis ❃༺ A teacher who was bullied in the past • Koizumi plays the role of a good-looking and extroverted teacher to protect himself. Because of that, he‘s very popular with female students. In truth, he is a gay introverted virgin. Being transferred to a school in the countryside, the unfamiliar environment and stress of lying about his true character make him want to cry every day. On top of that, his intimidating and hard-to-handle colleague, Wanibuchi, finds out who he really is. For some reason, however, Wanibuchi likes him and invites him out every free day they get. He even goes as far as giving him a lewd kiss?! A totally inexperienced Koizumi keeps being teased—?! ༻❃ Where to Buy ❃༺ Animate JP - Pokedora - DLSite - Fantia This is the voiced comic video version. I bought this myself, so please do not distribute, share or repost anywhere. Please support the mangaka and voice actors by buying your own copy. You can read a cast interview with the voice actors here Read the manga in English here ╔═.✾. ════╗ Download ╚════.✾. ═╝
    5 points
  6. Title : My Dear Fluffy Boy Author : ニャンニャ (Nyannya) Year : 2024 (分冊版 1-5) This is just a combination of single episode, not tankoubon. Actually, I gave up on this story midway. I didn't really understand and it wasn't my preference. So there is no episode 6 (the last episode). But I have collected up to 5 episodes so I'll share them, but you liked this story, please purchase the last part yourself. LINK (5 Days Only)
    4 points
  7. Hadashi no Tenshi Release Date: 2024/03/29 The setting is modern England. One day, Turner, a shoemaker, meets a mysterious young man, Benny, who calls himself a "former angel." Concerned about Benny's bare feet, Turner decides to make shoes for him. What's more, Benny ends up living at Turner's house for several months during production...!? DO NOT RECEIVE THIS CD ON OTHER SITES WITHOUT PERMISSION! I WILL MAKE THE EFFORT TO UPLOAD IT ON THE PAGE, TAKE CONSIDERATION Cast: Azakami Youhei x Soma Saito Download Link https://www.mediafire.com/file/z292sdawqexfpzz/Hadashi_no_Tenshi.zip/file
    3 points
  8. Title : 春うらら好色男の宿 (Haru Urara Sukimono no Yado) Author : Akabeko Volume 1 You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.
    3 points
  9. オトナ恋愛図鑑vol.2 ~春日湖白 35歳 穏やか美人画家と人気アイドルわんこくん~ Release date: 05/23/2024 CV: Mitsuhashi - Summary: Kasuga Koshiro is a painter living in the suburbs, far from the city. He enjoys living alone with her pet cat, but when he meets a young idol at work, he becomes attached to him and the relationship develops into a romantic one. He looks him straight in the eye and tells him he loves him, and while Koshiro is attracted to him, he continues to worry about the age difference between them and the fact that they live in different worlds. But he is confused by the sweet, electrifying love he has never felt before, and his love for him only grows. The same goes for him, and the two deepen a quiet, yet above all passionate, love that no one else knows about. Little do they know that it will eventually turn into love... - Name: Kasuga Kohaku (CV: Mitsuhashi) Age: 35 Height: 175 Profession: Western-style painter Info: A painter who lives quietly with a cat in a house in a small mountain town. He wasn't a full-time painter, but worked in the city while painting, but one day a novel in which his painting was used as the cover became a bestseller, and he began to get more illustration work and became a full-time painter. His slightly unusual name was given to him by his late parents, so he has a lot of sentimental value. He was attached to Sora, whom he met at work, and when he first came to his house he thought of him as a younger brother, but every time he hugged him and told him how much he loved him, he began to feel more than that. His cat's name is "Kuro." ... Name: Kiriya Sora Age: 24 Height: 187 Profession: Idol Info: A young man who is the leader of a popular group that is renowned as the next national idol group. Although he attended training school from a young age and was immersed in lessons every day, he found his job as an idol rewarding and is always grateful to the fans, people involved, and other members. Although he is not particularly romantic, his feelings for Kohaku are so strong that he wishes she could be with him 24 hours a day. - I had this saved in my favorites and recently listened to the preview as I was deciding which voice dramas I wanted to buy. I really enjoyed listening to it! Plus, the preview image is sooooo erotic. I hadn't listened to anything Mitsuhashi was in but now he's in the list of my favorite bottoms. His moans are so whiny! All of the "kimochiiiii" and "suki" were so cute. I'm really loving younger tops and older bottoms lately, so this is also why I wanted to buy it. This will be available to download starting today (12/18 PST) until 12/21 PST. There's no specific time the link will be taken down on that day but just know that you will have this amount of time to get it. If I see my files re-uploaded anywhere else then I will take down the link and not re-upload it. Please do not share my files. If the link is no longer available then please wait for it to be updated. - 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 - < Please support the original creator here! > !! DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF HERE NOR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN !!
    3 points
  10. Title : 斜陽の先 (Shayou no Saki) Author : Namagomi LINK You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.
    3 points
  11. Volume 2 : Natsu Kuyuru Sukimono no Yado LINK
    3 points
  12. 不屈のゾノ Cast: Amasaki Houhei x Kawanishi Kengo Enjoy!! Link: https://mega.nz/file/J2xgiYZR DO NOT SHARE & RE-POST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM, Thank you!! The link will be lasting "one week" !!!
    2 points
  13. Title : 年下ワンコ系彼氏にはどうやらお仕置きが必要みたいです 〜イってはいけないシチュエーション〜 (It seems that my younger boyfriend needs some punishment ~A situation where you shouldn't cum~) 5 Tracks CV: Yamanaka Masahiro x Kawanishi Kengo Release Date: 06/12/2024 Synopsis: Haruto, who works in the PR department of a certain food manufacturer, meets Ritsu, a package designer, through a project and they hit it off right away at their favorite izakaya. Haruto is seduced by Ritsu's fierce advances and the two of them start dating. Soon, they start living together and it seems like everything is going smoothly, however... With just a slight misunderstanding Ritsu's sadistic "punishment" begins—!? "If you can do all of this without touching yourself, without moving, and without cumming...I'll forgive you." Wait...is that even possible—!?!? DOWNLOAD Please support the original as well, if you have the means ♡ HERE -- Do NOT reupload this file nor share outside of the forum. Happy holidays everyone and enjoy!
    2 points
  14. 作品紹介 ■総時間 1時間7分+フリートーク■ ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ■ ■あらすじ 新米剣士としてモンスター討伐に精を出す日々を送るテオ。 そんな彼とパートナーになったのはヒーラーのヒルダ。 穏やかでヒーラーとしての腕も申し分ない彼だったがただ一つ……気を抜いてしまうと普段は超絶ドジっ子という欠点があった。 戦闘時は頼りになるヒルダだが、討伐後は度々ドジで困った事態を起こしてしまい……? 新米剣士くん × ムッチリドジっ子ヒーラーさん ■キャラクター 受:ヒルダ 年齢:26歳 身長:183 職業:ヒーラー 穏やかでまるで聖母、と言われる凄腕ヒーラー。 治癒能力は勿論のこと、白魔法もなかなかの腕前で戦闘にも積極的に参加する。 しかし仕事を終えると……スイッチが切れたようにドジドジになってしまい、 よくテオに迷惑をかけてしまう。 いつも申し訳ないと思いつつも、優しく助けてくれるテオに密かな想いを抱いており…… 攻:テオ 年齢:18歳 身長:165 職業:剣士 田舎から一人前の剣士になるために出てきた青年であり、ヒーラーであるヒルダと共に討伐を行っている。 若いながらも剣の腕は確かであり、冒険者協会からも期待の新人と言われ育成のためにもヒルダと組んでほしいと言われ現在に至る。 ヒルダのドジをカバーしつつも、その豊満な体と聖母のような包容力に日々股間を痛めており…… DLsite :https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01223567.html MEGA :https://mega.nz/folder/sHNgFRCY
    2 points
  15. 人質花嫁~二本分のあれを挿入されて閨がびしょびしょになるまで潮吹き……~ 販売日:2022年06月11日 シナリオ:mtk イラスト:ウラシマスバル ■蛇の化身である大国の若き王子 × 幸薄い身代わりの少年(生意気) ■キャラクター 受:冠緋(カンヒ) CV:新堂大輔 様 ■収録内容(収録時間約84分!) トラック01 プレイ内容なし トラック02 アナル攻め、手コキ、 トラック03 アナル攻め、潮吹き、連続絶頂 トラック04 挿入、潮吹き トラック05 声を堪えながらのセックス、ヘミペニス挿入、連続絶頂 トラック06 ヘミペニス挿入、連続絶頂 ■あらすじ ・とある平和な大国、王を亡くしたその日に同盟国から人質の姫が嫁いできた。 城内が「あの姫がよくないものを連れてきたのでは」と部屋の中に姫を閉じ込めて一月……。 なんと閉じ込められていた姫は同盟国が姫の代わりに送り込んできた身代わりの青年、冠緋。 彼はなんとか身を隠そうとするも、ある夜……とある出来事で王子に正体がバレてしまい…… ファイル形式:mp3 (rar/320k) DL LINK(mega):https://mega.nz/file/xNs3DRSa#shktf7qhLA59FtQ2UUHycoka46-cv1puNUivygPZ0XM PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.06.11 Hi~~ I purchased it myself. Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside this site! Thank you! Enjoy~ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】
    2 points
  16. Original Title: saenai doutei no ore ga toshishita no yaricihin ni natsukaretandaga Alt. Title: 冴えない童貞の俺が年下のヤリチンに懐かれたんだが Author/Artist: Hanabusa suuji Year of release: 2020 DL LINK (Link thanks to @rakira!)
    2 points
  17. Continue with some of my favorite ones. This is a horny story of a handsome hypnotist and an athletic company's employee. Let's see what happens when the employee comes to meet hypnotist to relax his body :) I’m too lazy to convert the file into MP3 version since I had shared original wav version at first XD. Enjoy! If there is any relevant matters or technical issues, feel free to pm me for further support and information. Kindly do not re-upload/re-share my file anywhere else. メスイキするまで催○マッサージしてもいいですか? Content Description: Can I give you a hypnotic massage until you get sissygasm? Cast: 乃木悠星 / 鷹咬穂垂 Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01008260.html MEDIAFIRE FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD MY FILES ANYWHERE UNLESS IT’S YOURS. BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!
    2 points
  18. @Icelife @neko_kawaii Thanks@YuikiYayafor your kind sharing :) PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING & MESSAGING: 2nd RE-UPLOAD Pass:
    2 points
  19. My Scan LINK 【For a limited time】
    2 points
  20. Request to upload the BLCD of the manga by Akira Roji "Omae no Hou ga Kawaii Kuse Ni" if someone has it, I will be very greatfull. It came out in August 2022. The cast is Kasama Jun x Shin Yuuki.
    1 point
  21. Hello everyone, I come for the second time to share this CD with you all, I haven't heard it yet but only because Azakami Yohei is in the role of uke I already know it's going to be great XD, anyway let's enjoy Azakami again, if you want to have a better experience I recommend that while you are listening to the CD you guys read the manga at the same time lmao, ahh another thing ,this blcd comes with a bonus but I don't have the slightest idea what it is, if someone knows more Japanese than me (probably), please tell me what it is, because I have no idea what the bonus album is about. Enjoy people!!! I also want to thank machazelnut for telling me that this blcd existed and that azakami played the role of the uke xd, thank you machazelnut!!!! Miyano Ryunosuke cv. Azakami Yōhei Kota Enatsu cv. Ryota Suzuki https://mega.nz/folder/dIcV1BKA#LiEdGHNFwzozfacWPXCYLg
    1 point
  22. Hi, I'm quite new to this forum and this is my first time to share some of my favorite CDs here. I have been horny for this CD since it came out and I decided to buy it and share with you guys. The link will be available for limited time only so make sure to be fast. Enjoy~~. P.s.: I'll be sharing only for the mp3 version for main content. For wav file & extra content (e.g.: free talk, script...) please buy the original work. BTW, CUNTBOY CONTENT WARNING!!!! 作品紹介 ■1時間52分+フリートーク! ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ ■あらすじ 寂しがり屋でいつもセフレとの刹那的な行為に依存し続けていた皆本輝夜はある朝起きたら下半身が女体化。 ワクチン摂取をしていても突然変異でなってしまうとは聞いていたが……そのおかげでセフレ数人から捨てられてしまう。 それならばいっそ男相手なら、と思い現在は中出しOKを条件に男に抱いてもらう日々を送っていた。 避妊薬を飲んでいるとはいえ絶対ではない、それでも寂しいよりは……と無理を続けていた輝夜だったがある日…… マッチングした相手(しかも顔見知り!?)に「セックスは、やめておきましょう」と言われ…… 会社員 × カントボーイ書店員 ■キャラクター 受け:皆本輝夜(みなもと かぐや) CVみつはし様 28歳 身長:181 職業:書店員 新卒で入った大型書店で働き続けている表向きは真面目な書店員……。 ではあるが、裏では殆どセックス依存症のように女性と体を重ね続けることで寂しさを誤魔化す日々を送っていた。 下半身が女体化をしてからは男を漁る日々だったが、中途半端な体ということであまり人が釣れず…… 中出しOKということを仄かして誘うようになってしまう。 しかしたまたまマッチングした彼との出会いでセックスではなく、本当に自分が欲しかったものに気がつき始め……。 攻め:新島海斗(にいじまかいと) 26歳 身長:176 職業:会社員(文具メーカー企画) 文具メーカーの企画職として時折会社近くにある輝夜の職場に展開されている文房具売り場を訪れていた男性。 時折顔を合わせる程度ではあったが、輝夜の不思議な魅力に気が付かないうちに惹かれていた。 マッチングアプリで見た瞬間驚くがそこに書かれていた文字に大変だ、と思いマッチング相手になる。 ■Cast……みつはし様(@m1tsub) ■illust……かにぱんむしゃむしゃ 様(@kanipankoBL) ■scenario……mtk様(@bisyounennohiza) ■音声編集……Dおりまー様(@orima_d) ■制作……tiutiu(ちゅちゅ) https://twitter.com/tiutiubl !! P𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 !! DOWNLOAD Please support the original work here: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01254821.html
    1 point
  23. 服従と甘噛み Drama CD Cast: Kumagai Kentaro x Terashima Junta Enjoy!! Link: https://mega.nz/file/FzpCwIzK DO NOT SHARE & RE-POST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM, Thank you!! The link will be lasting one week. After that, who needs the link again, can pm me. I will send to you when I available. Be patient, thanks. BTW, let me know which drama you want. If the drama is not upload from me, I will not response.
    1 point
  24. Original Title: amaetai kemono Alt. Title: 甘えたい獣 (上) Author/Artist: yuitsu Year of release: 2021 DL LINK vol.1 vol.2 (Links thanks to @samoytoy95 and @rakira) Alt links: Vol 1 Vol 2 (Links thanks to @Dive!)
    1 point
  25. ⋆✧༺♥オメガの婿取り♥༻✧⋆ Omega no Mukotori Based on the manga by Kuroi Yodaka (黒井よだか) ༻❃ Release Date ❃༺ 10/13/2023 ༻❃ Cast/Pair ❃༺ Matsuda Kenichirou × Ono Yuuki 松田健一郎 × 小野友樹 ༻❃ Synopsis ❃༺ "I'll take an alpha who's weaker than me over my dead body!" Omega second-in-command Yoshiharu is ordered by the boss of his gang to interview prospective alpha husbands from other gangs. But Yoshiharu is as unruly as a wild horse, and one of the frustrated candidates slips him a drug that forces him into heat. When rescued from the brink of disaster, Yoshiharu is relieved to find out who his true mate really is... but why does he refuse to mate with him...?! ༻❃ Where to Buy ❃༺ Animate JP - Pokedora - DLSite - Fantia This is an Omegaverse story I love dearly, so I wanted to share both versions. I bought this myself, so please do not distribute, share or repost anywhere. Please support the mangaka and voice actors by buying your own copy. You can read a cast interview with the voice actors here. Read the manga in English here. ╔═.✾. ════╗ Download voiced drama version Download video version ╚════.✾. ═╝
    1 point
  26. Hello, this is a voice drama about a beautiful boy prostituted by his cult leader. It's quite old and may be not popular but I decided to buy to support the original work. Also, I love uke's cute voice. If you used to enjoy "Teacher, Anone", let's try it as it's the same series. If there is any relevant matter or technical issue, feel free to pm me for further support and information. Kindly do not re-upload/re-share my file anywhere else. 嫁入り前 Content Description: Engage Cast: M&M / Shigure Nao Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ185430.html PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD · From now onwards, the link will be lasting with no time limit · Please don't pm/dm for re-uploading request since I've been too busy to check and re-upload afterward! · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it DOWNLOAD: MEGA PASS: FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD MY FILES ANYWHERE UNLESS IT’S YOURS. BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!
    1 point
  27. Title: Old Fashioned Cupcake Author: Sagan Sagan Voice casts: Yohei Azakami x Kazuyuki Okitsu Link: here Enjoy! P.S.: This file again is huge, around 1.5 GB (sorry about that ). I really liked this BLCD cuz I'm a sucker for office romance, especially younger seme x older uke. Do NOT repost or reupload this link anywhere outside this site.
    1 point
  28. Title: 後輩男子大学生とろとろお持ち帰りっくすけもミミ少年のキョウイク Circle: ろぢうら Voice Actor: 円居路地 Mega DLsite *Do not upload or share the file to other sites.
    1 point
  29. 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗦 Uploaded by ROTHSCHILD あまあま後輩わんこの躾け方~スパダリ先輩のお家で調教!えっちな犬ライフ~ ✔ mp3 / ✔ merge (all) tracks ✦ ✦ ✦ ⇣ 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍 𝐋 𝐎 𝐀 𝐃 ⇣ https://mega.nz/folder/q55UkQzC ※ 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ396927.html ﹗if you have any problem just let me know. i'll fix it as soon as possible ﹗ ✦ ✦ ✦ 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗦 Uploaded by ROTHSCHILD
    1 point
  30. Hoken-shitsu No Oshi-goto 〜 Bo, Boku Ga Sakan'na Danshi Kōkōsei-tachi No Seiyoku No Hakeguchi!?〜 保健室のおしごと〜ぼ、僕が盛んな男子高校生たちの性欲のはけ口!?〜 Summary What is a school-approved naughty job...!? Tanaka Masato is a serious boy who has been the "class representative" since the first grade of elementary school. On the day of his class homeroom meeting, when the long-awaited committee members are decided, he is determined to become class representative again...! But how did he end up being recommended to become the "health committee member"?! And what's more, is it really true that the job of the "health committee member" is to "satisfy the sexual desires of high school boys in the health room to prevent them from dating girls from other schools"...!?!? The school-approved naughty "health room job" begins today, with handsome teachers and seniors as companions!!! Track List Prologue: Recommendation from all the students "Yes! I'm going to run for class representative!" "Is it really that exciting...? Do you guys really want me to be the health committee member that badly...?" "Wow, do you really have to cheer that loudly!?" Track 1: Assisting in sexual awakening "Hey, just because I was being noisy, does that mean you can pinch my nipples!?" "Doing a body check as a health committee member... H-hey, don't take my clothes off... N-no...!" Track 2: Teacher's guidance "I may not have been chosen as the class representative, but my heart will always be the class representative! This kind of lewd rule can't be allowed!" "Ah, ahh, don't whisper in both my ears...!" "Now, if you keep jerking off, ahh, I can't resist, ahh, I'm going to cum...!" Track 3: Health committee duties "Practical training, you say...? So, you mean handling the students' sexual desires...!?" "Look, you're getting a hard-on from having your little brother touch your dick, aren't you embarrassed?" "...Well, here comes the Magical girl Masato! I'm going to punish the bad kids real harshly!" "Ah, ahh, why are you using lotion...!? A-ahh, ahh, ahh, are you really going to put that... inside my... butt...?" "A dry hump? W-what's that...?" "Don't say things like 'you're all wet', that's mean... Chu, slurp... lick... chu..." Track 4: Teacher's sex education "Ah, ahh, it feels so good rubbing against the sheets... Oh, ahh, ahh, Senpai..." "Ngh, uh, ngh... ngh... nghhh..." "...My... my underwear got dirty..." "...Y-yes, that's right... I looked it up, 'anal masturbation', but is there something wrong!?" "Do... do I like Midorikawa-senpai...? Me...?" "Don't I want to get closer to Midorikawa-senpai's preferences...?" "Senpai... you finally came for me... sob, ugh..." "...Senpai, won't you... embrace me...?" Epilogue: Us as the health committee "If there's no place to release our sexual urges, then we... as the health committee, will take care of it." Kappagari-sama Free Talk: Scheduled to be released upon reaching 200DL!
    1 point
  31. 作品紹介 ■総時間1時間32分+フリートーク■ ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ■ ■あらすじ 淫魔の中でも特に気高い一族に生まれ、極上の体と言われているインキュバス「ワルド」。 そんな彼は搾精に飽き飽きしていた。 あまりにも周囲に愛され、蝶よ花よと愛られ続けることにも、位が高い人間の精を食い続けることにも。 ある日ワルドは日本という島国でごくごく普通の男と出会い……そして……あろうことか恋に落ちてしまう! しかも好きすぎてキスをするので精一杯!? 一年も経つ頃、ワルドはなんと精が足りず倒れてしまい、大切に取っておいた一年越しのセックスをすることになるのだが……。 普通の会社員 × 極上ボディインキュバス ■キャラクター■ 受:ワルド CV 鷹取レイジ様 年齢:数百歳 身長:189 種族:淫魔 極上の体と呼ばれる美しきインキュバスの雄。 魔界で搾精にも崇められることにも飽き飽きしていた頃、気まぐれに訪れた人間界で善行に出会い恋に落ちる。 現在は魔界と人間界を行き来しつつ、生まれて初めての純愛に日々刺激を貰っている。 善行に関してはどうしてもドキドキしてしまい、ようやくキス出来るようになってきたがキスだけで腰が砕けそうになることも。 将来は善行と結婚して暖かい家庭を持ちたい、とインキュバスらしからぬことを考え始めている。 攻:須藤 善行(すどう よしゆき) 年齢:27歳 身長:173 職業:会社員 ごく普通に大学を卒業し、ごく普通に就職をし、ごく普通の恋愛経験を積んできた温厚で心優しい青年。 ある日、人間界に遊びに来ていたワルドに出会い、一方的に惚れられてすぐ自分も好きになってしまい手を繋ぐことも恐る恐るな程の純な大恋愛をすることに。 ワルドがインキュバスということも知っているので自分以外の精だって吸っていいとは言っているものの、なかなか食事をしようとしないワルドのことを心配している。 最近ワルドに婚約指輪を渡すために節約中、日々会社に持っていく弁当が上達している。 ■収録内容■ トラック1(05:26) プレイ内容(キス) 「ん…… ふふ 今、昔のことを考えていたんだ……、其方と出会う前の……我のこと……」 「そうだ、愛も何も知らなかった寂しかった頃の我……、ふふっ 人間界に来て良かったぁ」 「こーんなに格好良い素敵な恋人が出来るだなんて……、インキュバスとして数百年生きてきて初めてのこと……」 「……なあ……其方は我を……好いているか?ん、ふふっ ああんっ 我もだいちゅきぃ……」 「はあ……こんなに誰かに甘えるだなんて……ふふっ……、魔界で知れたら驚かれるな……」 トラック2(18:18) プレイ内容(キス、フェラ) 「んぅ……ちゅ…… っあ……キスしちゃった……」 「……うん、其方の言う通りだ……我は、発情している…… 」 「凄く体が熱くて、お腹が空いて……ぐすっ……自分の本能が嫌になるよ……」 「うあ…… ん……ぎゅってされると安心してしまうな……」 「好きだ……其方に嫌われたくない……う、うぅ……ぐす、ふっ……う、うぅ……」 「うん……こんなことで其方が我を嫌いにならないの……知ってる……」 「でも不安になるんだ……ぐす、ふっ……それに、それに……」 「……こんなにも好きになった人と……セックスしたりするの、こわい……」 「こわくて……ぐすっ……え、エッチな我見て、嫌われないかなとか」 「思ったりしてた……ぐすっ……ふ、ふうぅ……」 「んむ……ちゅ、ちゅぅ……ん、んうぅ……ちゅ、ちゅっ……んむ……ぢゅる、んむ、ぢゅううっ……んれぇ……」 「っぷは…… だめぇ……淫紋疼いてきちゃう……濡れちゃう……インキュバスまんこ濡れるぅ……」 「こ、心の準備出来てないのに……はあ、はあ……はーっ……体、凄く疼いてる……はあ、あ、あ……」 トラック3(18:01) プレイ内容(キス、挿入、中出し) 「んぅぅぅぅ~ッ や、恥ずかしいぃっ は、あああっあっあっ、好きな人とのセックス恥ずかしいよぉ……」 「でも……う、嬉しい…… んぅ……ちゅ、ちゅっ……」 「んむ、ぢゅる……ちゅ、ちゅっ……んむぅ……ちゅ、ちゅっ……ちゅうぅ……」 「ぷは…… ふ、うぅ……はあ、はあ…… あ、ああっあっあっ ん、んんぅぅぅ~ッ は、ああっあっ」 「へっ…… も、もっと乱れてもい、いいの……か……? そんなあ…… だめぇ…… しょんなこと言われたらぁっ……」 「っひ、ぃんっ  あ、ああっあっあっだめ、ああっあっそこ、今、こ、擦れたところっ すごい感じるとこ、おぅぅんッ!」 「あ、ああっあっあっ!!そ、其方のちんぽにッ こ、こしゅられるの、しゅごいきもひいよぉっ!!」 「あ、ああっあっあっあっはひ、ああああっんんんっ」 「もっとぉっ もっと、ああぁっあっあっあっしょこぉぉ!!」 「あ、あひ、ああっあっあっあっ!ごめ、ごめんにゃひゃ あ、ああっあっあっ!!!」 トラック4(17:27) プレイ内容(キス、自慰見せ合い、フェラ) 「ひぃぃんんっ ! ああ、あっ!あっ!あっあ~ッ!!」 「だめ、あっあっあっ!クンニらめっ ああっ!あっ!あっ!」 「は、ああっあっあっこ、こんなのさ、されたのッ!」 「餌にわ、我への忠誠心誓わせる以外でっ 初めてぇっ!!はあ、ああっあっは、あんっ!」 「や、あああっあっ し、舌、ぬるぬる あちゅい、ああうぅんんっ!!」 「はあ、ああっあっあっこ、こんなに刺激が少ないのにっ感じちゃうからぁ…… はあ、ああっあっあっあっ う、うぅ~っ」 「ん、んんう……!ど、どうしよ、わ、我ぇ こ、このままじゃ、い、い、いっ……!」 「い、っちゃう!ああっあっあっあっ……!あ、あぅぅぅぅっあ、あっあぅ……」 「っひあああうぅぅぅぅ~ッ!!!」 トラック04以降のシチュエーション等は是非本編でお楽しみください! トラック5(18:10) プレイ内容(キス、挿入、潮吹き、連続絶頂) トラック6(15:31) プレイ内容(キス、ローター、挿入、ドライ) トラック7(06:24) キャスト フリートーク ■Cast……鷹取レイジ様(@takatori_rayge) ■scenario……mtk様(@bisyounennohiza) ■illust……あおば様(@aoba_original) ■ロゴ制作……まと子 様(@matomatoco) ■音声編集……Dおりまー様(@orima_d) ■制作……tiutiu(ちゅちゅ) https://twitter.com/tiutiubl https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01058731.html DOWNLOAD
    1 point
  32. 通販でアダルトグッズを買ったら宅配のお兄さんにばれてメスまんこになるまでアナル開発された俺 Please DON'T REUPLOAD, SHARE, nor REPOST. Much appreciated! DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/file/vTYU1AZB#6xGHk_N2n0vq7S_IIqyKQ-JrMketn1BkJjDOIurYzf0 DLsite: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ351152.html
    1 point
  33. Title :【KU100】壁が薄いアパートで幼馴染に抱かれる話 [KU100] A story about being embraced by a childhood friend in an apartment with thin walls Summary : * I thought that if I could find a lover, you could too, but there was no sign of that at all. * Are you... angry? Why......?? * From a while ago... It's not like you... Ugh... Ah... Huh... Hey, seriously, let me go. .....! * Aah... don't look at me... ! Don't provoke me... ah... suck it all the way inside... ah Hmm... * It feels so good, I don't want you to drink it any more...!Ah, no, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming...!! 【Character】 Mao Tokoomi CV: Yusei Nogi He notices that his girlfriend, who he was dating, is taking her marriage into consideration. When she told him that she wanted to break up with the person she was cheating on with, it turns out that the person she was cheating on with turned out to be him, and instead he was dumped. He has an honest personality, and lately he has been worried about the distance between he and his best friend Mamoru. Mamoru Ochino Mao's childhood friend. He has a cheerful personality and has been watching Mao's growth by his side. He acts like his best friend, congratulating Mao more than anyone else for having a girlfriend. However, his love for Mao is deep, and even though he has a girlfriend, he continues to develop his secret feelings for him. Voice: Yusei Nogi @star_hoshikun_ Scenario: Usume B @usumeb Planning: Sakura @sakurayaneru Illustration/Logo: Kanipanmushamusha @kanipankoBL Audio: People who hate green Our circle: That XX again @Anoxx_BL Link PLEASE DONT SHARE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. If u want me to reupload link, DM me! For the summary and character introduction, there will probably be a lot of mistakes because English is not my main language. Anyway, I like drama CDs that have a 'pure but smut' story, so you can recommend me & if I like that, I will try to buy it
    1 point
  34. Title : マフィアに堕ちる3秒前 ~俺、別にマフィアになりたいわけじゃないんだからね!~ 3 seconds before falling into the mafia ~I don't particularly want to become a mafia!~ “In the first place, I don’t particularly want to become a mafia member!” ──────────────────── <Summary> Kaede Ichinose's mother raised him with her own body. ──However, she fell into bed due to illness and ended her life. At her last moment, she contacted Kaede's father, who was supposed to be dead, and entrusted him with her Kaede. And Kaede's father was a mafia boss based overseas. He dispatches his right-hand man, Raul, to Kaede, who has lost his family. Thus, Kaede and Raul's life together begins... This story is about everyone who watches these two from the wall. ──────────────────── <Characters> ◆Kaede Ichinose (Ichinose Kaede) 18 years old (BOT) CV : Mr. Shutaro 1st year university student. When his mother was about to die, she got on the phone with the father, who was thought to be dead, and left him saying, ``Please take care of this child.'' His father is a member of the mafia, and he has Raul, his right-hand man, by Kaede's side, who could become his heir. After losing his mother, Kaede environment changed, and he developed a vague feeling for Raul, who was protecting him when he was confused. Then, he was invited by Raul and they became his lover. ◆Raul Nostra, 32 years old (TOP) CV : Reiji Takatori Italian mafia. He used to be close to the boss, but he came to Japan to take care of Kaede, the boss' illegitimate child. He stays as Kaede's protector. His personality is calm and collected, and he has a lot of adult charm. He whispers sweet words to Kaede, hoping that he won't leave. He can't help but find Kaede cute and adorable. ──────────────────── <Track list> (approximately 96 minutes/with differences without SE) ■01_Good morning, sleepyhead (12:18) [kissing, ear licking, hand job, stoppage] ■02_You can't pull it out, right? (06:20) [Teasing, verbal abuse] ■03_What are you going to do with this? (16:56) [Masturbation] ■04_You couldn't keep your promise, right? (25:22) [Restraint, punishment sex, female orgasm, total ejaculation] ■05_I love you, selfish kitten (20:15) [Reconciliation sex, female orgasm, continuous climax] ■06_Usual morning (03:39) [Kiss] ◇Bonus ・Free talk_Reiji Takatori (05:14) ・Free talk_Mr. Shutaro (05:59) ──────────────────── <Production information> Scenario: Sakura Kogitsune Illustration: Zenosuke Logo: Tna-sama ──────────────────── LINK PLEASE DONT SHARE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. If u want me to reupload link, DM me! I did something stupid, I pressed the wrong button earlier so the unfinished post was submitted. I'm sorry about that. Anyway, I bought again something that I like (pure & smut). Hope you guys like it
    1 point
  35. Hello, this is a love story with full of sex and squirming based on the doujinshi manga "Salaryman x Bartender's Instant Fall 2-Panel BL". It was released by the same date with the one I shared last week. And of course, "junior x senior" couple from the same series also appears in which. If you love the previous series “Salary man and Bartender 2-pannel Corruption, here is another option for you to enjoy. It includes the short pdf file of doujinshi. Let's consider buying one if you are interested and affordable to support the original works. If there is any relevant matter or technical issue, feel free to pm me for further support and information. Kindly do not re-upload/re-share my file anywhere else. Content Description: Continuation of the Salaryman x Bartender's Instant Fall 2-frame BL Cast: Manaka Sawa / Muscle Ii / Masato Kawamura / Akira Miyao Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01178919.html Please help to read more of description on DLsite as I've been being quite lazy to put them all here :) MEGA PASS: FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD MY FILES ANYWHERE UNLESS IT’S YOURS. BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!
    1 point
  36. Sensei Mirarete Hatsujou Shichauno? / センセイ見られて発情しちゃうの? Kogamo / 小鴨 2020 Link: PDF (39 MB) | ZIP (86 MB) DO NOT REPOST OR REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE Feel free to use it for translation ദ്ദിᐢ- ̫-ᐢ₎ Happy reading!
    1 point
  37. Thanks for sharing~💕 Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday! 🥰🫶
    1 point
  38. Re-post Link: https://mega.nz/file/8jZHkZzR key : JyrvXhAUap_rwEDSnyHj-hxvTRSdGgHIwQSPK6L4lBs
    1 point
  39. My bad, FYI the searched link result for this. At the second result, you guys can see it :) https://www.google.com/search?q=fukutsu+no+zono+不屈のゾノyaoiotaku+blcd+site%3Awww.yaoiotaku.com&oq=&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCQgBEEUYOxjCAzIJCAAQRRg7GMIDMgkIARBFGDsYwgMyCQgCEEUYOxjCAzIJCAMQRRg7GMIDMgkIBBBFGDsYwgMyCQgFEEUYOxjCAzIJCAYQRRg7GMIDMgkIBxBFGDsYwgPSAQk0NjkwajBqMTWoAgiwAgE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
    1 point
  40. LINK Vol.3 You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.
    1 point
  41. LINK Vol. 2 You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus