Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/10/24 in Posts
-
✦•······················• ぜんぶ、はじめて •······················•✦ Zenbu, Hajimete ✦ -Release date- 2024/09/20 -Cast/Pair- Kumagai Kentarou x Chiba Shouya -Synopsis- Haruto is heartbroken after discovering that his ex-boyfriend is married. While drowning his sorrows at a bar, he encounters a man who is also dealing with a recent breakup. They hit it off, and before he knows it, Haruto finds himself spending the night with this stranger whose name he doesn’t even know. Thinking it was just a one-night mistake, Haruto quietly slips away the next morning. But to his surprise, the man—Shiori Hayama—ends up transferring to Haruto’s workplace. What’s more, Hayama begins showering Haruto with an intense and unwavering love…? -Where to Buy- AmazonJP | CDJapan | AmiAmi | DLSite (Digital) | AnimateJP If possible, consider purchasing your own copy to support the mangaka and the voice actors who brought this amazing work to life! -READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING- -DOWNLOAD- I will remove the link within 3 days. Re-ups will be done under my discretion depending on how members behave. DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE (AND INSIDE) OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT PERMISSION.36 points
-
✦•······················• NU:カーニバル~古城の魔法~ •······················•✦ NU: Carnival ~Kojou to Mahou~ ✦ -Release date- 2024/03/19 -Cast- Netoru Irakusa (Kitayama Kyousuke) / Kashiro Futo / Natsumeda Yuto / Manaka Sawa (Nakazawa Masatomo) / Muru Nimaigai (Itou Kento) / One Night Love (Ooshita Kouta) -Synopsis- The story follows Eito (Eiden), the protagonist who is summoned from another world as the successor to the great sorcerer Hashuto (Huey). Together with the retainers who summoned him, Eito embarks on a journey to restore the power of the continent’s “jewels” — the balance of the elements. Based on the game NU: Carnival, this adaptation spans a manga version, the current drama CD version, and more. Featuring a spin-off scenario not found in the original game or manga adaptation, the drama CD delivers a high-quality experience with exceptional voice acting, direction, and sound effects. -Sample- -Where to Buy- DLSite (Digital) If possible, consider purchasing your own copy to support the company and the voice actors who brought this amazing work to life! -READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING- -DOWNLOAD- I will remove the link within 3 days. Re-ups will be done under my discretion. DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE (AND INSIDE) OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT PERMISSION.34 points
-
αの花嫁 共鳴恋情 (Alpha's Bride) Release date: 10/25/2024 Pairing: Okitsu Kazuyuki (Shuto Keiki) x Satou Gen (Emori Riku) Summary: Emori Riku, a high school student born as an alpha, attends a party at the Shuto family home to make his social debut. The Shuto family is a prestigious family that reigns at the top of alphas. The current head of the Shuto family, Shuto Keiki, has enough charm to dominate not only omegas but even alphas. Riku, who saw Keiki up close, couldn't help but admire him. However, on the night he first met Keiki, Riku, who is supposed to be an alpha, was flushed and exuded a sweet scent...!? - I know this blcd is one that many have been anticipating so I thought for my first upload on here that I'd share this with you all. You will really enjoy this one, believe me. Okitsu Kazuyuki slays as usual but Satou Gen was so good and his high-pitched moans 100/100+++! This is my own personal recorded copy. If I see it uploaded anywhere else then I will take down the link and not re-upload it. I have made edits to the audio so I will know that it is mine. For complete transparency, this will be available for one week starting today (12/9 PST) until 12/16 PST. I don't have a specific time the link will be taken down on that day but just know that you will have this amount of time to get it. Please feel free to share with me any concerns or comments you have. I'm also looking to upload more blcds so give me your recommendations (prefer drama cds). - 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 - !! DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF HERE NOR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN !!32 points
-
灰かぶりオメガと王子様α~運命の恋なんて絶対信じてなかったのに……?~ Release date: 4/29/2024 CV: Haruma Monaka - Summary: Haibara Sho, an Omega who lives "somehow." His only pleasure is looking at a small bear keychain when he takes a break. However, one day while cleaning, Sho accidentally drops the bear keychain. After picking up the lost item, he becomes closer to Yuichiro, an Alpha, and they begin a secret physical relationship. Sho believes that if he is the other person, there will be no hard feelings, but... - I saw someone recommend this before and decided to buy it since I love Omegaverse. Tbh the picture is what drew me in because it looks like the omega is nesting and I'm a sucker for that lol I think his moans are cute and the way he whines so desperately is chef's kiss. Let me know what you think about it, especially my fellow Omegaverse enjoyers. There is a script included so you can run that through google translate if you want to follow along. There's also tracks without any sound effects you can listen to as well. Enjoy! For complete transparency, this will be available for 3 days starting from today (12/10 PST) until 12/13 PST. There is no specific time the link will be taken down on that day but just know that you will have this amount of time to get it. If I see my files re-uploaded anywhere else then I will take down the link and not re-upload it. - 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 - < Please support the original work on dlsite! > !! DO NOT SHARE OUTSIDE OF HERE NOR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN !!32 points
-
•——————•°•✿•°•——————• . ⠀‧⠀︵‿₊୨୧₊‿︵⠀‧⠀˚⠀₊ ⠀꒰ ブラットテイマー/キング ꒱ ⠀︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶ •——————•°•✿•°•——————• ⊹𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝⊹ 11/22/2024 ⊹𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭/𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫⊹ Tadokoro Hinata × Kawashima Reiji 。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿ ⊹𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬⊹ [Machine Translation] Domination and protection - a doting Dom x Sub Universe. -- In a world where "Dom" and "Sub" are the second sex, Shino, a company employee, has been unable to find a partner and has lost his confidence ever since he was diagnosed as a Sub, which is not in the bottom rank. One day, he happened to meet Dom Aoha, who is a rank SSS. As if attracted by his eyes, Shino approaches him and faints. Aoha's commands (orders) resonate comfortably in Shino's body...? Trial? A sweet play that starts from a mutual interest. A night of mutual self-doubt ensues... Can love sprout in a relationship of dominating and being dominated? The CD jacket is newly illustrated by Kitahara Lee. 。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿ ・❥・ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʏ・❥・ Amazon JP|Animate JP|CDJapan|CCS|Pokedora (Digital)|DLsite (Digital) 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅/𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝑫 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 🫶 ♥. ⚠️⬇🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 🅡🅔🅐🅓⬇⚠️ I don't know what the plot is about other than the fact that it's a DOM×SUB verse. I haven't read the manga yet nor have I listened to this CD. Bought this on a whim (srsly) because the cover art was colorful and pretty LOL and I literally just received the package a few hours ago. I did kind of heard the PV on YT before for a few minutes and I was like, "aww, how cutexy" 😂. Important Note: The file is password protected. Pls. read carefully. ╭───.★..─╮ ⒹⓄⓌⓃⓁⓄⒶⒹ ╰─..★.───╯ =Will remove w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!31 points
-
•——————•°•✿•°•——————• . ⠀‧⠀︵‿₊୨୧₊‿︵⠀‧⠀˚⠀₊ ⠀꒰ 掌中のエアレンデル ~君さえいればいい~ ꒱ ⠀︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶ •——————•°•✿•°•——————• ⊹𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝⊹ 07/01/2024 ⊹𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭/𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫⊹ Kumagai Kentarou × Yamaya Yoshitaka 。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿ ⊹𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬⊹ [Machine Translation] When he woke up, he found himself in a strange room. Minato's limbs were bound, and someone was playing with his body, arousing him. As he tries to resist, he sees his friend, Sosuke, who has been abnormally attached to Minato. Minato, who is at the mercy of the beast-like eyes of Sosuke, who plays with his body and emotions... [Cast] Sosuke Iwaki (CV: Kumagai Kentarou), Minato Ito (CV: Yamaya Yoshitaka) 。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿。.゚+:✿ ・❥・ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʏ・❥・ Amazon JP|Animate JP|CDJapan|Pokedora (Digital)|DLsite (Digital) 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝑫 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 🫶 ♥. ⚠️⬇🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 🅡🅔🅐🅓⬇⚠️ It's an original scenario CD, so no manga afaik. ╭───.★..─╮ ⒹⓄⓌⓃⓁⓄⒶⒹ ╰─..★.───╯ =Will remove w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!25 points
-
Hello, wishing you all a nice work-week! Continue with some of my favorite ones. I really love its art and the voice version sounds great as well. I'm excited with Tetsuto Furukawa's voice since I've listened to Escape Bell Case 2. I would like to share this voice comic for those who haven’t enjoyed it yet. Let's consider to buy one if you are interested and affordable to support the original works. All my shared links are my own purchases. If there is any relevant matters or technical issues, feel free to pm me for further support and information! 【ボイスコミック】牧師陥落 Content Description: The Pastor Surrenders Cast: Shinichi Azuma / Tetsuto Furukawa / Drizzle is good Support the original work: Manga: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01118785.html Voice comic: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01236869.html LEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: · Some of my files were randomly modified with sound effects that may let me realize in case it is reposted elsewhere · To anyone who managed to download this, please enjoy yourself. DO NOT re-upload/ re-share my files anywhere (even inside the forum). If you want to re-up/re-share anything, kindly use on your own purchase and make sure that you can prove it · I’ve made my humble efforts to keep sharing on this forum regardless of unexpected incidents that I’ve been well-versed and observing in those, so please understand and follow these basic rules. Thank you & enjoy! MEGA FRIENDLY REMIND: DO NOT SHARE/ RE-UPLOAD MY FILES ANYWHERE UNLESS IT’S YOURS. BE A KIND & COMPLIANCE MEMBER FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU!17 points
-
Name: One Room Angel Author: Harada Casts: (Kouki) Sugita Tomokazu + (Angel) Aoi Shouta , (Yakuza) Takeuchi Ryota , (Boy A) Yasuda Rikuya , (Takako) Shiraki Nao Link: here P.S.: This is hands down Harada's best work since I did tear up while reading this bittersweet manga and again while listening to its BLCD. This is a shounen-ai BLCD. Do NOT share/repost this link anywhere outside of this site.5 points
-
Name : Happy Kuso Life BLCD 2 Author : Harada Cast : (Kasuya Kyoutaro) Nakajima Yoshiki <-x-> (Kuzuya "Zenko" Yoshiyuki) Masuda Toshiki (Shishi "Reo" Yajima) Nomura Kenji x (Kuzuya "Zenko" Yoshiyuki) Masuda Toshiki (Tsubaki) Ueda Reina (God) Korogi Satomi (Takumi) Kaneda Tomoko (Koma) Ueki Shinei Link : here Enjoy! P.S.: I admit, I lost my IQ points too when I read and listened to this BLCD. I love how self-aware and goofy this manga is, and how the voice actors nailed every joke in it. This is the perfect day to upload a BLCD about two chinpo-obsessed Fools Do NOT upload this link anywhere outside this site.5 points
-
4 points
-
服従と甘噛み Drama CD Cast: Kumagai Kentaro x Terashima Junta Enjoy!! Link: https://mega.nz/file/FzpCwIzK DO NOT SHARE & RE-POST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM, Thank you!! The link will be lasting one week. After that, who needs the link again, can pm me. I will send to you when I available. Be patient, thanks. BTW, let me know which drama you want. If the drama is not upload from me, I will not response.3 points
-
sooo this is my first time buying a blcd and my first time sharing with you guys^^...i really love this manga and that its why i buy the cd.I hope you guys enjoy the love these two sweet guys have for each other in this blcd(also sorry for my trash english xd) (Cast) CV. Arata Minase : Toshiki Masuda CV. Junta Minamoto : Yohei Azakami CV. Oshima Chiaki: Chiaki Kobayashi CV. Eiji Kizaki : Kentaro Kumagai Arata's a college student working as a "big brother for rent." One day, he meets his new client, Junta, who looks like a total tough guy!! Arata wonders if this is some sort of trap to get his money, but what Junta wants is for someone to pat him on the head. Seeing someone this hot go bright red and be so vulnerable is turning Arata on... Junta's just so adorable... what's going on here!!? https://mega.nz/folder/MJ81RZzY#NeNtbj2gEyAoWj5Ps9jILg If something is wrong tell me, it's the first time I've done this lol ,I had never seen this blcd here so I wanted to share it with all of you PD:there is a bonus but sadly I don't have that part of the manga... I'll buy it later and share it with all of you ^^2 points
-
@Yokokitsune thank you so much for sharing! You are so kind to mention share recommendations, so I thought I'd list the drama CDs I plan to upload here. That way you can prioritize purchasing other titles if you'd like ComiComi Studio preorders: Brat Tamer/King (ブラットテイマー/キング) 1st Press Limited ED with exclusive mini-manga and mini-drama CD Pheromo Holic (フェロモホリック) with exclusive cast talk CD 40 Made ni Shitai 10 no Koto (40までにしたい10のこと) Limited ED with exclusive mini-manga and cast talk CD Drama CDs I plan to share unless they are re-uploaded by others: Unmei no Tsugai ga Omae da Nante (運命の番がお前だなんて) with exclusive Animate cast talk CD and Dear+ mini CD Boku no Tsugai ha Thoroughbred Omega (僕の番はサラブレットΩ) with exclusive Animate cast talk CD If you or anyone else plan to share Door no Mukou ni wa Romance (ドアの向こうにはロマンス) drama CD, that would be great I'm really into Dom/Sub universe and Omegaverse settings, so please share manga and drama CD recommendations with me, I will definitely prioritize sharing such content here as well! Sorry for the long post, thanks again!2 points
-
Long time no see, welcome back our senior uploader :) TYSM for kind sharing 🥰2 points
-
Honroukei Shousetsuka to no Romance ni Tsuite Release date: 2024/10/25 Original Work: Sachi Narashima A love story between a novelist full of gaps and a former child actor who works in the office! The long-awaited drama CD is now on sale in a generous 2-disc set! ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Track Listing: - Disc.1 - Disc. 2 - Honroukei Shousetsuka to no Romance ni Tsuite Dear+ 2024 10 Furoku Cast Pairing: Azakami Youhei x Ishiya Haruki ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/3D5WlY7R Key: cTxQn8JFWehLZojdTO3cib29UCfQSX761gfq7gmUwNg ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Pls. do buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist =Will possibly remove link w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!1 point
-
Straight, non-virgin office worker, Kotani-san (27 years old, with a vertical split). Is romance possible after experiencing the real deal with a genuine cock and letting out an 'Oho' voice!? ノンケ非処女リーマン小谷さん(27歳、縦割れ) 念願の本物チンポでオホイキからの恋愛ってアリ!? Summary One day, ten men and women gathered at an izakaya. While everyone was enjoying lively conversations, two of them... ended up bonding over the sheer irony of not making any connections with anyone. The two eventually headed to a second venue and, after missing the last train, decided to continue their "third round" at a love hotel. However, during their time there, Seigo began revealing his sexual preferences, which led to the discovery that his extreme kinks had been instilled by his ex-girlfriend. And that night... for some reason, the two ended up having sex...!? Track List Total Playback Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes, 31 seconds Track (1) (7:22) Content: None "Nguh... gulp, mm... puhah~! Ah~ that’s good! The mixer party was a total disaster, but this is delicious!" "Man~! What a coincidence, huh? Meeting you at the mixer today and then finding out we work in neighboring buildings!" "Ah~ if only you were a girl, this would’ve been great~ oh, but I guess that goes both ways! Wahaha!" "Mm... mm... so, um... actually, I... my ex-wife used to... mess with my butt, and... di-did that freak you out...? Hey, did it? Yeah, it freaked you out, huh? I mean, really, I... huh!? It didn’t!?" "R-really!? I... ah, ah... ah~ it’s like... this huge weight’s been lifted off my chest... haa~... ugh..." "How much? Well, I was... pretty thoroughly trained, you know... During sex, there were only a handful of times I got to be the one putting it in... She’d always use a big strap-on and... go at it... hard..." "After we broke up, I even went to some escorts, but... it just didn’t feel right, you know... And then I started wondering... like, if it was the real thing... would it feel good...?" "Could you... um, put a real... you-know-what in me...? Wha...!? H-huh... what!?!?!?" Track (2) (19:53) Content: Penetration, nipple play, intense sex "Right... so... haa... I came prepared, but... mm... are you really gonna do it...?" "No way... even though we’re drunk, I never thought I’d get to experience the real thing in a place like this... This isn’t something I could ever do at an escort service... haha..." "O-okay! I’ll just go with the flow and the booze and... just do it... okay, okay..." "Ah, ah... ah, ah... When I’m alone, I always use a thicker dildo..." "Ugh... ah, ah, ah... it’s touching me... hot, ah, ah, so hot... What is this...? I’m gonna... just like this... ah, ah..." "Haa, haa~! Oh no, I’m getting so excited...! The real thing’s in me now, and I’m being taken like a girl...!" "Ahh, ahhhhhh!! Ohhh! Nghh!? Did I just...? Did I just have a butt climax!? A super intense female-like orgasm...!? Agh, agh... ahhhhhhh!?!?!?" "Haa, ah, ah... oh, ooooh~... ah, ah... oh no, what am I saying... ah, ah... but... I can’t stop...!" "My butt’s being used like this...! Haa, hiiiiiii~!?!?!?" Track (3) (21:00) Content: Penetration, highly stimulating sex, ejaculation "Ah, hi, long time no see~... Yeah, it’s been since last month’s mixer... haha... after that? Oh yeah, I got home safe in a taxi...!" "Ah... meeting sober feels kind of embarrassing, doesn’t it...? Um... shall we go? Y-yeah! Let’s go!" "Oh, huh? That too!? Yeah, I thought it was surprisingly nice too, and... we actually get along! I mean, people usually misunderstand me because of my hobbies and looks, but... I actually don’t like group activities and prefer quieter stuff... also... I’m into kinky things when it comes to... you know, that." "Ugh... ah, ah... oh no... ah, ah... when I’m made to spread my legs like this and pushed down... I just can’t help but get turned on..." "This whole forceful vibe... it really excites me... haa, haa... ah, ah..." "Oh no, ah, ah, ah, I’m feeling it already...! I’m already feeling it right away~!!?!? Ahhhhhh! Haa, ah, ah, ah... oooohhhh! Ngh, ohhh!?" "Ah, ohhhh! Ah, ah, ah, it’s so good... ah, ah, because it’s moving, my stuff’s spurting out...! Ah, ohhhh..." "...... Hah, hah, oh, ohhh, my... m-my filthy... hole... nghhhhhh...!? Ah, ohhh... my filthy hole...!!!!!!" "Ah... I’m spreading my legs for a man and craving it with my butt...! My perverted butt is feeling it so much... ah, ah, ngh, ohhh...!?!?!?" Track (4) (24:26) Content: Oral, vibrator insertion, ejaculation "Fuuu... sorry, I ended up asking you to help me with the dishes... haha... I didn’t think you’d suggest drinking at home, you know..." "In the end, we mostly just ate, though... haha... we can’t exactly be reckless while drunk..." "...(Ah, ah... ahhh~... there’s this slightly bittersweet atmosphere...!?)" "(No, no, we’re not like that... w-well... probably... not like that... right?)" "Haa... well, there’s no way it’s nothing, huh... I mean, I’m okay if it is, but... just being together is fun, you know..." "...If you’re willing... I’d like you to do it..." "...Th-that’s... my... used... extra-thick dildo...! Ah, ah, ahhh! I forgot to put it away, and I broke a plate too!? "Plus, it’s such a weird shape... ugh... yes, it’s true!? It’s an alien-shaped dildo, okay! Wahhhh~!" "Haa, haa... hey, hey... can I lick it now? Haa~ haa~... yeah... I’ve grown to like licking it... I like it now..." "Mm, slurp, mmuu~... hah, nmm, chu, chu... njuu, juu...!" "Mm, nmmmmm~... nbu, nbu, nju, chu... puhah, ah, ah, ah... licking while playing with my butt feels so good...!" "Aaaahhhhhh! Ah, ah, ah, ahhh~! Hahhh, ah, ah, it feels so good... no, ah, ah, ah, with it right in front of me, thrusting in and out, I can’t...!" "Ah, ah, this soft... thing... ah, slurp, chu, chu...! Mmm~! Ah, ahhhhhhhhh!? Prostate targeting, rubbing, tapping, no, ah, ah!?" "Haa, ah, ah, ah, I’m gonna, I’m gonna, ah, ah... I’m going to cum... while licking and cleaning it... licking and cleaning it...!!!" Track (5) (22:50) Content: Kissing, mutual feelings sex, ejaculation, creampie Track (6) (15:00) Content: Kissing, lovey-dovey sweet sex, ejaculation, creampie Please don't repost anywhere outside this forum, I purchase this by myself. PM me for proof of purchase. I will not delete the file, the link will be available until someone re-uploads elsewhere, so please be respectful! Enjoy ♡1 point
-
Seichishiki Zero! Ottori Shojo Tenshi no Oho-goe Iinari Gohoushi ~ Ingo・Zenra Koshiheko・Shuuchi Hounyou de Dosukebe Manko na Honsei Mezamechaimashita ~ 性知識0!おっとり処女天使のオホ声いいなりご奉仕~淫語・全裸腰ヘコ・羞恥放尿でドスケベマ○コな本性目覚めちゃいました~ ■ Story A pure virgin angel meets a paradise of deviant play! One day, an angel suddenly arrives at your (the dominant's) side!? "Yufi," who came from the heavens to bring happiness to humans, is said to grant you one wish. Smitten at first sight by Yufi's gentle smile and lewd body, you give in to your desires and request: "Have sex with me!" "Of course, that’s fine. But… what is sex?" The overly pure Yufi knows nothing about sex!? With dirty talk, fully nude hip thrusting, forced urination, deepthroat play, drinking urine, and more... The virgin angel with zero sexual knowledge becomes your obedient servant for deviant pleasures! Little by little, Yufi awakens to his submissive, depraved nature and becomes a true masochist...!? ■ Play Content Forced stripping and fully nude observation Forced use of dirty talk Whispered handjob Armpit display with spread-legged hip thrusting Hands-free ejaculation via hip thrusting Urinating in the living room in a spread-legged armpit pose Fingering-induced ejaculation Nipple teasing (with vibrator) Raw sex (missionary position) Kissing while having sex Internal ejaculation Deepthroat play Semen swallowing Drinking urine Raw sex (from behind) Squirting Grabbing his wings and pounding violently Passionate thrusting while he declares his love repeatedly Please don't repost anywhere outside this forum, I purchase this by myself. PM me for proof of purchase. I will not delete the file, the link will be available until someone re-uploads elsewhere, so please be respectful! Enjoy ♡1 point
-
◆SYNOPSIS ◆ Warning : This drama cd contains rape, group sex (mob) and really hardcore. Please wear headphones. 大人気作品「イケメン彼氏シリーズ」ボイスドラマ、待望の続編! イケメンな彼氏たちが、可愛い彼女や妻を守る為、色んなシチュエーションで犯されちゃう!? ボリュームツーでは下記の5話~7話の3本立てでお送りいたします。 前回とは違い、同じヤクザ一家が繰り広げるオムニバス作品となっております、お楽しみに! ボイスドラマVol.2【イケメン彼氏シリーズ5話~7話収録】 ▶第5話 ヤクザの息子編 彼氏 涼太(18)喧嘩が強いヤクザの息子 彼女 明香里(18) <チンピラヤクザ複数×涼太> プレイ内容:腹パン、無理やり、拘束、露出、乳首責め、亀頭責め、彼女のフェラチオ ▶第6話 親子セックス編 夫 伊玖磨(43)ヤクザの強面組長 妻 紗(38) 息子 涼太(18) 息子の彼女 明香里(18) <チンピラヤクザ複数×伊玖磨+涼太> プレイ内容:拘束、無理やり、羞恥、乳首責め、前立腺責め、モブヤクザ×息子×父(3P) ▶第7話 快楽訓練編 夫 伊玖磨(43) 妻 紗(38) <会長×伊玖磨> プレイ内容:亀頭バイブ、ディルド責め、遠隔操作、乳首責め、潮吹き、脚ピン ◆CREDITS ◆ 蕪木 涼太(かぶらぎ りょうた) CV.佐和真中 蕪木 伊玖磨(かぶらぎ いくま) CV.佐和真中 京極 剛(きょうごく たける)CV.くまもんた Download: https://mega.nz/file/fpNzhahC Spoiler 1tDZmC6q0j8bYCOwaJfIiMc5afUluTYv07Ro2gT9xeE Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01099351.html ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ DON'T SHARE OR REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!1 point
-
Uragirimono no Love Song Release date: 19/07/2024 Please do not reupload this CD, without permission 溺愛攻 ×強気受、 異国マフィアラブがいよいよドラマ CD化! Doting Seme × Bullish Uke, Foreign Mafia love Cast pairing: Satou Takuya x Masuda Toshiki <メインキャスト> ジーノ/CV増田俊樹、ダンテ/CV佐藤拓也、 ニコロ/CV鈴木崚汰、テオ/CV石谷春貴、 ユリウス/CV小松昌平、エンリコ/CV木村太飛 Track Listing: Disc.1 episode 1 episode 2 episode 3 Disc.2 episode 4 episode 5 episode 6 side Dante 裏切り者のラブソング 書き下ろし「俺とあいつと猫とパンツ」 Drama CD Link: Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c27lczgy2o3wfmq/UL.rar/file or MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/Pe5kFYoT#eT_CRUywHQ0bP15C1L2mUEDgK57t4lzTvkDRae1PR-I Password: Lovesongmafia19xx1 point
-
Summary Taichi is a student who masturbates daily like a pervert by thrusting his hips and making his dick slap up and down. One day, when he was at home, secretly doing his dick-slapping masturbation as usual... As he fantasized about what would happen if his classmates found out, he began to realize the exhibitionist desires that had started to grow inside him. Taichi, who couldn't suppress his curiosity about public exhibitionism, had no idea what lay in store as his perverted acts gradually escalated... Track List Track 1: Secret Hip-Thrusting, Dick-Slapping Masturbation At Home Contains: Hip-Thrusting, Dick-Slapping Masturbation A'ight! Nobody's home right now. And it doesn't seem like anybody will be home until tonight... It's been a while but I think I'll do "that"...! Even though nobody's here, it still makes me a little nervous to be naked in my parents' home... My socks... I guess I'll just keep them on. Woah... My dick is already getting hard in anticipation...! I'm gonna put my hands behind my head and bend my knees outward like this...! I could've guessed, but taking a proper look in the mirror like this... It's just such a lewd pose...! It's quite embarrassing, but I can't stop myself from doing this perverted thing anymore. Ah... I'm already completely hard... I'm gonna squat down like this, thrust my hips back and forth... and swing my erect dick about...! Ohhh...! This, this! It just feels... so damn good... swinging my dick around! Hmm...! Hmm...! Ho...! Hnng...! Track 2: First Time Wandering Around Naked At School Contains: Wandering Around Naked, Hip-Thrusting Masturbation If someone saw me taking off my pants now, I'd have no excuse... But... I guess it'll be fine 'cause nobody will show up...? Hnng...! The breeze feels good on my body... I wonder if it'll feel even better on my dick...? ...I mean, this is all just to make sure that I'm not into exhibitionism or anything! (Gulp) Ah... It's finally time to take my dick out...! Ah... Ahhh...! F-Finally... even my dick is out! I'm still outside, but I've taken off everything except for my shoes. Ahhh...! This is amazing...! The breeze feels so good on my dick! My dick is already rock-hard from this brand-new feeling of freedom...! Turns out... I'm a pervert, after all. So this is what it feels like to be buck-naked outdoors...! Everytime the wind blows, I'm reminded of the fact that I'm buck naked... and the freedom feels great even though I'm doing something bad. I can't take it anymore! I want to jerk off! Track: 3 Secretly In The Classroom Before Classmates Return... Contains: Exhibitionism, Hip-Thrusting Masturbation, Demonstration (Panting) I'm standing in front of the blackboard, doing a lewd, bow-legged pose... If this was in the middle of class, I'd be seen by everybody... Ah... Ahhh...! I wanna be seen...! I want them to see how lewd and pathetic I look... Just imagining being seen is making my dick so hard. Damn... It's gonna poke out! My dick's gonna spring out...! My most indecent area is exposed! Ah... Ah...! Ohhh! My dick's poking out...! I'm exposing my naughtiest area in the classroom...! I'm exposing my rock-hard dick, wearing something more embarrassing than being naked...! I'm getting turned on while doing a bow-legged, dirty pose in a pointless and embarrassing bikini! I can't take it anymore... I want to thrust my hips! ...Oh! Oh! Ohhh! Thrusting my hips feels so good! It's so good! My dick's getting swung up and down! I'm masturbating in the classroom by slapping my dick up and down...! Hmm! Hnng...! Ho! Ho...! I'm so turned on... even my nipples are getting real hard...! Track 4: The Delinquent Loses His Virginity Track 5: The Sexual Relief Onahole and The Numerous Dicks * Please find out what happens from Track 4 onwards for yourself by listening! Please don't repost anywhere outside this forum, I purchase this by myself. I will not delete the file, the link will be available until someone re-uploads elsewhere, so please be respectful! Thank you and enjoy! ♡ (My first time uploading here~ I'm thankful for the people here who likes to share, so I'll try to post more but i have a VPN limit of 2GB every month lol. This is one of my favorites! Daisuke Shindou's vulgar voice is always so erotic!)1 point
-
警察官 × 地雷量産型コンカフェ店長 ■キャラクター 受:川相 侑芽(かわい ゆめ) CV 一夜愛様 身長:186 年齢:? 職業:コンセプトカフェ店長 ……「ゆめめてんちょ」の名前でコンカフェ「ぽぷぽぷもんしゅたー」にて店長を務める量産型可愛い天才店長。 年齢不詳、ガタイ良しだが持ち前のコミュ力やトークを活かして店頭や動画でも活躍中。最近は動画配信者としてもちょっとした人気が出ている。 元々自分を下げるような発言が多く、店でも自分は「ネタ枠」に徹している。 (店の他スタッフはそれについて「てんちょ! やめなさい!」と言っている) どんなに可愛くしてもどうしても自分に自信が持てず、動画配信時にはわざと変顔を晒したりもするが元々ホストをしていたこともありビジュアルはとあるスタッフ曰く「つよつよ」。ちなみにナンバーワンプレイヤーだったので退職時には歌舞○町が姫達の涙で大洪水になったと噂されている。当時の姫達は現在、ゆめめてんちょの強火オタとして活動しているのだとか。 攻:瀬尾 和樹(せお かずき) 身長:178cm 年齢:24歳 職業:警察官 ……歓楽街の交番に最近移動になったばかりの真面目で爽やかな警察官。 警官であった祖父を尊敬しており、自分も物心ついた頃から警官になりたいと志して現在に至る。(現在祖父は引退して書道教室を開いている) 実家では代々兎を何匹も飼っており、現在一人暮らしの部屋にも「もこ」という名前の兎(フレンチロップのメス)を飼っている。 侑芽のことは一目見た時に「もこに似てる」ということで気になり始めたが、常に明るい笑顔や健気なところに徐々に惹かれていった。 自分に自信がないところも含めて「侑芽さんは可愛い」と思っている。 ★ちょっとだけゲスト★ 深名 星凪(しんめい せな)……CV:新堂大輔 様 年齢:22歳 身長:180cm 職業:コンカフェ勤務 カフェぽぷぽぷもんしゅたーの人気キャストであり前々作の主人公。 その素行の悪さからゆめめ店長に何かと心配されていたが最近愛しの「しゅきぴ」が出来たおかげで「しごでき! かわちい! せにゃち!」になっている。 DLsite :https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01146862.html?utm_campaign=chobit&utm_medium=inhouse&utm_content=RJ01146862 MEGA:https://mega.nz/folder/LqoUnJaa1 point
-
Name: Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko BLCDs 1 & 2 Name: Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko BLCD 2 Author: Konkichi Voice casts: BLCD 1: (MC) Nakajima Yoshiki (Ayato (younger brother), Ryota, Tomoya, Saito) Tsuchida Reiou (Tojo, Yoshino, Takagi) Eguchi Takuya (Takimoto, Eikichi, Hayami) Taniyama Kisho (Akihito, Toma, Yanagi, Kikuchi) Shimono Hiro (Takahashi, Yukawa, Hakamada, Nishinotani) Sugita Tomokazu ( Yuki, Yamazaki) Tokudome Shinnosuke BLCD 2: (MC, Miko) Nakajima Yoshiki (Ayato (younger brother), Ryota) Tsuchida Reiou (Tojo, Fuji) Eguchi Takuya (Yanagi, Toma, Akihito) Shimono Hiro (Misato, Yashiro, Aoyagi) Amasaki Kohei ( Mayama, Yoshiteru, Hikari) Okamoto Nobuhiko Suzuki Tatsuhisa(Utsumi, Kagami, Yu) ( Henmi, Makimura) Hatano Wataru ( Yusuke, Yoji) Takayuki Ishii (Rin, Masaya) Tomohiro Omachi ( Yuji, Shaken man, Yashiro's friend) Shinya Takahashi Links: BLCD1 BLCD2 Enjoy! P.S.: I think BLCD 1 got deleted so I am reuploading it again. Got BLCD 2 becuz Okamoto Nobuhiko is cast in it and he was hilarious in it lol. As a non-japanese speaker, it was a pain to follow the BLCD with its manga, so I have written down which BLCD part belongs to which chapter name (or chap no. from mangago) in every mp4 file name. Hopefully it'll make it easier to listen and follow. Do NOT reupload links anywhere outside this site1 point
-
This has two CDs, so I put them together here!! Enjoy!! cv: Kawahara Yoshihisa (Kyuga Kyohei) Kawanishi Kengo (Takatora Naruse) https://mega.nz/folder/tQlzTDDK#Q0zOVP5-1MnbVxjA2nVyEw https://mega.nz/folder/Nd1XkTIZ#XagIZhS594ZzwetOj4r-sQ1 point
-
The continuation of "Ookamisama: Fall". A man designated as the village "deity" is intensely assaulted by travelers, then "purified" by the villagers. Contains: Japanese clothing, fellatio, internal cumshot, foreign-object insertion (speculum), penis teasing, shower play, etc. MEGA Enjoy~! Please do not reupload or share outside of YaoiOtaku ! Thank you !1 point
-
COLOR RECIPE 2 Blurb: Release date: 2019.05.30 Cast: 笑吉: 内田雄馬 福介:興津和幸 龍来:村瀬歩 美門:山中真尋 一祝:廣瀬大介 鬼原:千葉進歩 Google drive It's my first upload, thank you so much1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Oh, that's great! Mijukuna Boku wa Shihai wo Kou 1 (未熟な僕は支配を乞う 1), right? Thank you so much for telling me, it's on my wishlist! There is a manga with a very unique setting that is partially available on YouTube as a voiced comic for now. It's called "Be a good boy, my dear dog" by くけこ. The pairing is Sub Alpha x Dom Omega. This label usually releases these videos as drama CDs as well, so l'm definitely sharing this here when it is fully released1 point
-
OMG!!! I PLAY NU CARNIVAL!!!! THIS IS AMAZING I DIDN'T KNOW THEY CAME OUT WITH THIS!! THANM YOU FOR SHARING @Mitsukun1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
when i try to open the link on pc or on mobile, it's empty. try to log out of mega or open the link in private, see maybe there's something different. on pc it's showing "#undefined" EDIT: oh nevermind it took some time but it's working now! thanks1 point
-
1 point
-
The raws in japanese https://bato.to/series/156822/zenbu-hajimete-all-for-the-first-time1 point
-
I actually bought this recently so I will try to get it uploaded on here if nobody else does before me!1 point
-
Wait i literally just added this on my list WHAT!!!? Thank you for uploading it lol (♡3♡)1 point
-
Welcome back @Mitsukun-san!!! Thank you for sharing thjs amazing pice for your comeback (♡3♡)1 point
-
1 point
-
I agree✨️! Both Oki2 and Gen-chan did so well. I also bought the CD but only had the free time to listen to it a week ago. I binged the manga before the CD arrived lol. Plot is simple and there’s also the typical/cliché drama that’s resolved in few scenes/chapters. The sex scenes were definitely spicy lmao. I had expectations when they announced the CD adaptation and they did not disappoint! I especially liked how rough Oki2’s voice was as Keiki when he called Riku’s name during his unexpected heat cycle, and when they make love. There were few scenes I felt meh because Oki2 sounded listless(?), still love him though. Gen-chan definitely had me everytime he whined it was soo cute and sexy XD. Overall, they did extremely well 100/100. I hope they make a part 2 next year I won’t ever miss getting it for these two. Hoping for Gen-chan to get more uke roles too 👀. And TY for sharing! This one is now off my list to share 😂. I’ve been feeling lazy having to rip every single audio.1 point
-
I re-upload again. Link: https://mega.nz/file/tvBExBaY#0E4GUfGZhPd0qwZJ_0GjKXGXRhQUB3BFcJJblPi0ydI1 point
-
Machibuse Night Boy ✾ YOSHIDAYA Roku [JP] Original Title: Machibuse Night Boy Alt. Title: まちぶせナイトボーイ Author/Artist: YOSHIDAYA Roku Year of release: 2016 Published by: Houbunsha Download Machibuse Night Boy Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Kigurumi Honey ღ YOSHIDAYA Roku [JP] Original Title: Kigurumi Honey Alt. Title: キグルミハニー Author/Artist: YOSHIDAYA Roku Year of release: 2018 Published by: Kaiousha Download Kigurumi Honey Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JbljIqQcA1FrU60F0E4R8Ki9gwcl3xrp/view?usp=drivesdk1 point
-
Title : Yoru to Asa no Uta Ec よるとあさの歌 Ec Author : Harada Pairing : Matsuoka Yoshitsugu × Satou Takuya Release date : Nov 29, 2019 MEGA https://mega.nz/folder/bBRGyYzJ#R6puT8i0bg5rKAaUNS5wpQ Please don't reupload/share on other sites and forums.1 point
