Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/06/24 in all areas
-
Engage 1 2 Discs Release Date: 2023/05/31 Cast: 山中真尋 × 土岐隼一 Yamanaka Masahiro × Toki Shunichi 川原慶久 + 斉藤壮馬 Kawahara Yoshihisa + Saitou Souma https://mega.nz/folder/ld5jnAxS#gyjJv0czqwzkLD0zJN6sNg DESACTIVATED FEBRUARY 12 (ONLY THIS ONE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE. IT WILL NOT UPLOAD AGAIN.) All CD's I uploaded, I Bought it!!!!! DO NOT uploaded in any other plataform or Do not earn money at my expense, these are my efforts towards you. Thank you54 points
-
Hi guys! this is a personal purchase so please DO NOT UPLOAD IT TO OTHER SITES! I will delete it in 2 days so download it before then download Link: https://mega.nz/folder/NIkhAQoR Decryption Key: Enjoy!30 points
-
Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 Link Vol 5 I'd been off this forum few months, Here is the Volume 5 of this topic (๑•̀ㅂ•́)ﻭ✧24 points
-
Title: Ookami-kun wa Osowaretai Japanese Title: オオカミくんは襲われたい Author/Artist: Hiiragi Nozomu Download Link21 points
-
Title:Hajime no Koi Original:はじめの恋 Author: NISHIMOTO Rou Year: 2021 LINK I purchased this manga so just wanna share, enjoy ✌ (◡‿◡✿) Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.12 points
-
Title: Knot Original:ノット Author: AKIHIRA Shiro Year: 2022 LINK I purchased this manga so just wanna share, enjoy (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿) Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.8 points
-
Enatsu works at a super exploitative company and had been living his days in his despair. The person who had saved him from that was Yuki, a theatrical actor with a soft and fluffy sense of virtue. Enatsu became devoted in his "fanboying" activities but after he ended up having sex with Yuki during the latter's bus tour fan event, he became so wracked with guilt, he started having a breakdown. As a mean to purify himself of his crime, Enatsu decided to distance himself but one day, when he got home from work, Yuki himself was standing in front of his house! They even had sex again after which they decided to start living together?? Meals, bath and even sex... I'll do my best as a fanboy Pairing: Itou Kent x Amasaki Kouhei Download HERE AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 31 DO NOT REUPLOAD OUTSIDE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION5 points
-
Company: cocoaball Pairing/s 伊東健人 × 木島隆一 Itou Kento × Kijima Ryuuichi DOWNLOAD HERE AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 31 DO NOT REUPLOAD OUTSIDE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION4 points
-
Dakaretai Otoko Ichii Ni Odosarete Imasu 8 (Limited Edition): Release Date: 08/26/2022 Author: Hashigo Sakurabi Cast: Takato: Hiroki Takahashi Azumaya: Yuki Ono Knight: Aoi Shouta Hashiba: Shin-ichiro Miki Usaka: Kosuke Toriumi Ayagi: Takuya Sato **Includes a bonus CD covering Takato's & Azumaya's Stage Play: Blood Wedding. File Download: Mega4 points
-
DOWNLOAD OPTION WAS DISABLE. ONLINE-READING ONLY. NO DEADLINE. Volume 01│Volume 02│Volume 03│Volume 04 P/S: If any scanlation group wanna use my raws, please DM me for more information.4 points
-
NEW LINK DESACTIVATED FEBRUARY 8 https://mega.nz/folder/NVYxADpC#QLlFWAlZKrUYHDNBlw6hfg4 points
-
4 points
-
Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 Link Vol 4 This manga already released 6 Vol, I will upload Vol 5 later, stay tuned (•ө•)♡ I should better combine them in 1 post but because of me being dumb I separate it into many posts and have no idea how to combine them, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. I am a bit clumsy hope you don't mind and enjoy the manga (๑•̀ㅂ•́)ﻭ✧4 points
-
Release Date: 03/15/2023 Title: 恋するミルククラウン Cast: Tomoaki Maeno / Gen Sato MEGA https://mega.nz/folder/pR9QSA6R Decryption Key Please don't reupload/share on other sites and forums.3 points
-
Release Date: 04/28/2022 Title: オレ様彼氏と従順カレシ。Vol.1~カメラの視線は彼氏の視線。AVごっこで犯されて~ Cast: 金部影人 / aki MEGA https://mega.nz/folder/ZVFWWArB Decryption Key Please don't reupload/share on other sites and forums.3 points
-
3 points
-
Dakaretai Otoko Ichii Ni Odosarete Imasu 7 (Regular Edition): Release Date: 08/26/2022 Author: Hashigo Sakurabi Cast: Takato: Hiroki Takahashi Azumaya: Yuki Ono Usaka: Kosuke Toriumi Arisu: Wataru Hatano Knight: Aoi Shouta Hashiba: Shin-ichiro Miki Ayagi: Takuya Sato Matthew: Hirofumi Nojima File Download: Mega2 points
-
Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 VOL 1 I am new to this forum but I purchased this manga so just wanna share, enjoy <3 This manga already released 4 Vol, I will upload Vol 2 later, stay tuned (◡‿◡✿) Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.2 points
-
sooo this is my first time buying a blcd and my first time sharing with you guys^^...i really love this manga and that its why i buy the cd.I hope you guys enjoy the love these two sweet guys have for each other in this blcd(also sorry for my trash english xd) (Cast) CV. Arata Minase : Toshiki Masuda CV. Junta Minamoto : Yohei Azakami CV. Oshima Chiaki: Chiaki Kobayashi CV. Eiji Kizaki : Kentaro Kumagai Arata's a college student working as a "big brother for rent." One day, he meets his new client, Junta, who looks like a total tough guy!! Arata wonders if this is some sort of trap to get his money, but what Junta wants is for someone to pat him on the head. Seeing someone this hot go bright red and be so vulnerable is turning Arata on... Junta's just so adorable... what's going on here!!? https://mega.nz/folder/MJ81RZzY#NeNtbj2gEyAoWj5Ps9jILg If something is wrong tell me, it's the first time I've done this lol ,I had never seen this blcd here so I wanted to share it with all of you PD:there is a bonus but sadly I don't have that part of the manga... I'll buy it later and share it with all of you ^^2 points
-
Double Face Niha Kanawanai Release Date: 06/12/2020 ◆BL/Yaoi Genre Specifications: 2 CD Set https://mega.nz/folder/BMYQUSbJ#QLlFWAlZKrUYHDNBlw6hfg2 points
-
NEW LINK DESACTIVATED FEBRUARY 7 https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sx13shxm4j9uy/Hetakuso+Step+Love2 points
-
[Seto Umiko] ikemen momotaro goikkousama (BL otogibanashi3)14 pages I'm a big fan of Seto Umiko. I hope you all enjoy it too. https://xgf.nu/62tJ62 points
-
2 https://xgf.nu/Fzb2e 3days-deadline 🐻 It is not an e-book. It is a paper scan. 🐻 Only the color pages at the beginning of the book are duplicates of the e-book version. 🐻 This is for private reading only. 🐻 No translation or use outside this topic is allowed. 🐻 It is marked with a hidden mark. 🐈 Please contact me if you can share volume 4.2 points
-
Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 VOL 3 This manga already released 6 Vol, I will upload Vol 4 later, stay tuned (•ө•)♡ I should better combine them in 1 post but because of me being dumb I separate it into many posts, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. I am a bit clumsy hope you don't mind and enjoy the manga (๑•̀ㅂ•́)ﻭ✧2 points
-
Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 VOL 2 I am new to this forum but I purchased this manga so just wanna share, enjoy <3 This manga already released 4 Vol, I will upload Vol 3 later, stay tuned (◡‿◡✿) Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.2 points
-
[table=width: 200, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td] Re-Upload [/td] [/tr] [/table] Hoppe ni Hinwari by Mita Ori (jp)2 points
-
Oyasumi, Itoshii Kotori-Sama / おやすみ、いとしい小鳥さま Release Date: May 31, 2023 Cast: Shunichi Toki, Yohei Azakami CD1 CD2 https://mega.nz/folder/VMIQ2ToK#pfQT81m6YQ4ba-LD4OU-HQ All CD's I uploaded, I Bought it!!! Please don't uploaded in other plataform without permission!1 point
-
Title: うちの執事はもっと全身性感帯!?~禁欲ノーハンドイキにポリネシアン Circle: diamant Release date: September 09, 2023 Link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01084262.html1 point
-
Title : Kanojo o Netotta Yarichin Otoko o Mesu Ochisaseru Made Original title : 彼女を寝取ったヤリチン男を雌堕ちさせるまで Publisher : Mesu Danshi Language : Japanese Description : Takanashi Kouta, a student with below average grades in physical and mental subjects (and with a completely boring face) still managed to find his first girlfriend. One day, he sees girlfriend having an affair with some hooligan, after which he got dumped. Upon being forced to see that handsome hooligan flirting with his girlfriend around him, his life has descended into hell. A while later, one of his internet friends suggests to Kouta that they get revenge. A few days later, his friend sends him a video, saying “I sent you this vid. Watch it, man.” The video contained the handsome man that had stolen his girlfriend getting gang raped by a group of gay guys. “Fuck you assholes,” he said, trying to act tough. “This doesn’t feel good at all! Who the fuck would… feel good fucking a guy…aaah!!” While he was trying to act commanding in spite of his position, the other guys still managed to hold him down and completely fuck his brains out. That wonderful sight made Kouta feel more than just relief… It made him feel like having plenty of punishment sex! Download : ===> Part 1 ===> Part 2 ===> Part 3 ===> Part 4 ===> Part 5 Note : use a daemon tool without install ===> Part 1 ===> Part 2 ===> Part 3 ===> Part 4 Note: no need to install, just extract the files with "winrar or 7zip" and please do not forget to use AppLocale and run with japanese locale to open the "game" (just in case) Ps : This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy.1 point
-
Title : Riseiteki Pervert Romance CV : Masuda Toshiki x Ono Yuuki link : here just an information, this is my first time uploading here, sorry if it's messy I will remove the link as soon as possible, so hurry up and download it🤫If you're late, you can DM me1 point
-
https://mega.nz/folder/fYpR0Ybb#quVw-T4V9Sgv8yn93LVzNg Original Work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ436967.html1 point
-
オラオラ俺様つよつよ淫魔くんのわからせチャンネル開設!? 配信で人間をヤりたい放題しているつよつよ淫魔くんアル(24)。 ある日、突然やって来た古参ファンの魔族取締官、リスナーネーム「センセイ」にチャンネルを 乗っ取られてしまった。 イキるアルに課せられた刑は、「反省するまでカメラの前で公開わからせH配信」!? リスナーのリクエストに答えたり、凸待ちでリスナー(モブ)達にヤられたり、そして、ついに「センセイ」と……!? つよ×2淫魔くんわからせちゃんねるっ、配信スタート! キャラクター ▼アル(CV:谷根千) Hが好きでプライドが高い上級淫魔。 人々を見下す自分最強イキリ淫魔だが、ファンも多い。 条件付きで強い発情効果をもたらす「淫紋」が得意。 センセイと面識はないが、ファンとしての認識はしている。 ▼センセイ 穏やかそうな見た目とは裏腹にド級Sな魔族取締官。 物腰柔らかい雰囲気で相手を油断させて捕まえる。 アルの古参ファンであり、誕生日に触手を送ったことがある。 トラックリスト ●トラック1:【攻め凸】尻尾責め【弱点判明!】13:26 「なんか用か?俺はただ、「犯してください」って言ってくる人間から正当に精気を頂いてるだけですけど?笑」 ●トラック2:【リク受付中】淫紋&搾精配信【雑談】14:02 「……っ、なんでアンタが発情してんだよ……!」 「アルくんはそうでないとって……きめぇんだよっ、この……!」 ●トラック3:【凸待ち】複数リスナーわからせH配信 18:29 「おいっ、んぐっ、あっ、俺様がっ、こんなにっ、ぐずっ、な、泣いてる、のにぃっ、なんでっ、やめないんだよっ」 「は、センセイ、アンタ意外と話が……」 「んっ、おいっ、やっ、ち、ちんこっ、掴むな……っ、こわい……!」 ●トラック4:【拘束】わからせH配信 14:36 「んあっ、あっ、あ〜〜っ、ひうっ、い〜〜っ……くそっ、配信っ、やめろぉ……っ」 「「フラグ回収」「センセイ強すぎ」「実はアル様って雑魚?」……っ、ぐ、うっ、う〜〜〜っ」 「うるさいっ、コメント、読まされてんだよ……っ!」 ●トラック5:【ラブラブ?】発情H配信 11:20 「すきじゃない、のにぃ……っ」 「んうっ、あっ、なに……腰、ずぐんって……なって……ひぅ……っ」 「はあっ、はあっ、しゅきっ、しゅきぃ〜〜〜っっ」 「センセイ、だいすき……っ、いっぱい、俺のこと、犯していいぜ……?」 ●トラック6:エピローグ 3:23 「アンタ、マジで俺を手放す気じゃないだろうな」 ●谷根千様フリートーク 3:27 ★200DL達成で公開! 〜プレイ内容〜 キス、拘束、尻尾舐め/抜き、手コキ、挿入、スパンキング、触手こしょこしょ、発情淫紋すりすり etc…… クレジット C V:谷根千様 イラスト:かねこくん様 シナリオ:暖様 デザイン:野谷亨様 音声編集:Dおりまー様 企画制作:cyan(https://twitter.com/Cyan_lover ) https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01080645.html DOWNLOAD1 point
-
1 point
-
学校公認のえっちなおしごとってなんですか……!? 小学1年生から「委員長」という立場を貫いてきた真面目な男の子、田中聖人。 クラスでのHR当日、待ちに待った委員会決めのこの時間に、「必ずまた学級委員長の座を手に入れる......!」と、強く意気込んでいたはずが......? 推薦で決まったのは、どうしてまさかの「保健委員」!? しかもその「保健委員」の仕事内容が、「性欲旺盛な男子高校生が他校の女子と交際するのを防ぐため、保健室内で性欲処理を行うこと」って本当......!?!? 学校公認のえっちな「保健室のおしごと」、イケメンな先生と先輩達の仲間になって、今日から活動開始です!!! キャラクター ▽受け:田中 聖人(たなか まさと) CV:かっぱガリ 身長:168cm 小学1年生の頃からクラスの「学級委員長」という立場を貫いてきた、真面目で素直で純粋無垢な童貞の男の子。 委員決めHRでは例にならって「学級委員長」に立候補するも、推薦で選ばれたのは何故か「保健委員」だった。 一応、入学したのは有名な名門校らしい。 ▽攻め:早乙女先生(ボイス無し) 養護教論の先生。「保健室」の長。 エッチでは暴力的なまでの快楽を相手に与えて悶えさせるタイプ。 顔がいい。 ▽攻め:緑川先輩(ボイス無し) 保健委員の先輩。背が高くて男らしい。 エッチでは甘くて優しい刺激で絡めとるタイプ。 顔がいい。 ▽リバ:春野先輩(ボイス無し) 保健委員の先輩。妖しく中性的な美人。 初手から先生とエッチなことをしている。 顔がいい。 トラックリスト ●プロローグ:学年全員からの推薦 「はい!僕、学級委員長に立候補します!」 「そ、そんなに……?みんな僕が保健委員だったら嬉しいのか……?」 「うわぁっ、そ、そんなに雄叫びをあげるほど!?」 ●トラック1:精通のお手伝い 「っ、うるさかったからって、乳首を摘みますか!?」 「保健委員のボディーチェックって……やっ、あ……脱がせないでください……ま、う〜〜〜〜っ」 ●トラック2:先生の手ほどき 「学級委員長に選ばれることはできませんが、僕の心はいつも学級委員長!こんな淫らなルールは許されていいはずがないっ」 「あっ、あう、両耳から囁くのだめ……!」 「いまっ、おちんちんシコシコしたらぁっ、あ〜〜〜っ、はあっ、力、抜けて、抵抗、できな……」 ●トラック3:保健委員の業務 「実地訓練、ですか……?つまり、生徒の性欲処理を……!?」 「ほらほらっ、弟の足でおちんちん扱されて、ぼ、勃起してさぁ、恥ずかしくねーの?」 「……ま、魔女っ娘まさとりん、参上!悪い子には、きっつ〜いお仕置きなんだから!」 「んあっ、あっ、なんでローション……!?はあ、はあ、はあ、まさか……ぼ、僕のお尻……に、それ、い、入れるんですか……?」 「ふ、フリ?す、素股ってなんですか……?」 「濡れまくってる、とかあ、い、意地悪言わないでぇ……んちゅる〜〜〜っ、ちゅぱ……れろれろ……ぢゅ……」 ●トラック4:先生の性教育 「はあ、はあ、これ……シーツに擦れるの、きもちぃ……んあっ、あっ、はあっ、先輩、せんぱい……っ」 「んぎゅ、うっ、ん……ん……ん……んん〜〜〜っ」 「……下着、汚れた……」 「……そ、そうですよ……『お尻 オナニー』で調べましたけど、な、何か問題が!?」 「み、緑川先輩のことを、すき……?僕が……?」 「緑川先輩の好みに近づきたくないか……って……」 「先輩……っ、やっときてくれたん、ですね……ぐすっ、う……」 「……先輩、僕のこと……抱いてくれないんですか……?」 ●エピローグ:僕たち保健委員 「性欲の発散場所が無いなら、僕たち……保健委員がなんとかする」 ●かっぱガリ様フリートーク:200DL達成で公開予定! クレジット 声優:かっぱガリ様 シナリオ:暖様 イラスト:玖年/utuku様 ロゴデザイン:野谷亨様 企画制作:cyan(https://twitter.com/Cyan_lover ) https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01100026.html DOWNLOAD Join my discord server : https://discord.gg/jhfphArmNH1 point
-
1 point
-
● Story The closet gay working at a boys' bar and single for as long as he's been alive, Kazushi Takasumi, can't resist immediately viewing the guys around him as romantic interests and is worried about how quick he is to fall in love. Recently, Kazushi has gotten close with the younger university student living next to him, Sou Isaki. Kazushi's heart quickly starts to pound for the ikemen Sou who makes food for him as an apology for being taken care of after passing out drunk. One day, Sou invites Kazushi to the hypnotic aroma oil massage salon he works at after learning about Kazushi's worries and proposes for him to undergo a special training in order to build up his resistance... ● Character Kazushi Takasumi CV: Kohei Amasaki Freeter working at a boys bar. History of not having a lover = closet gay for years. He has a friendly personality, but in his past experience he is traumatized in love. He is unfamiliar with romance, and he is worried about his love affairs. Sou Isaki CV: Haruki Ishiya A college student studying hypnosis. He has a part-time job as a body therapist. A neighbor of the same apartment as Isshi. He is expressionless and seemingly cool. ● Track list 1. Episode 1 2. Episode 2 3. Episode 3 4. Episode 4 5. Episode 5 ● Bonus track 1. 1. "Extra edition" ... An extra mini drama recorded on the bonus CD. 2. "Cast comment at the end of the book" ... Kohei Amasaki, Haruki Ishiya. Bonus cast comment recorded on the bonus CD. (C) Masaki Masaki / Ichijinsha (P) FIFTH AVENUE MEGA I was super impressed by Amachan's performance in Metro so I wanna listen to as many of his works as possible Also thank you DLsite for giving out discounts and coupons ; v ; Ya girl is on a budget these days ; v ; DO NOT REPOST on any streaming sites. Have fun listening!1 point
-
https://mega.nz/file/bNxU1ZLQ#pq76Ze3pm1xCWLSXTSUpHM_gJ3r584x2EN8XHTvkyGA Title:bena (3) Yashiro taku×Ura kazuki Please don't upload again❗❗❗ REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!1 point
-
Title : Lion Heart Author : Mita Ori LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.1 point
-
1 point
-
Not my scan just new link with wathemark cruciatus -san vol.11 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
OOOH! Noo, link breaked. Reupload please!! T_T1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Tittle : Joker no Amai Uso Author : Minazuki Yuu (manga) Artist : Minazuki Yuu Release Date : 26/11/2009 Cast : Yusa Kouji × Abe Atsushi Kondou Takashi Download : || MEGA ||1 point
-
Re-upload of the Drama CDs on mediafire: CD 1 CD 2 CD 3 Extra (I am) not your pet CD 4 Extra I swear1 point
