Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/02/24 in Posts
-
Release Date: 03/15/2023 Title: 恋するミルククラウン Cast: Tomoaki Maeno / Gen Sato MEGA https://mega.nz/folder/pR9QSA6R Decryption Key Please don't reupload/share on other sites and forums.42 points
-
Release Date: 11/08/2019 Title: なまいきな弟を愛おしむ方法 Cast: Ishiya Haruki / Kijima Ryuichi MEGA https://mega.nz/folder/UdkDxagT Decryption Key Please don't reupload/share on other sites and forums.33 points
-
Release Date: 09/24/2023 Title: 操り凌辱騎士 シノ編 Cast: 京竜太郎 / 白雲空 / 蜆 MEGA https://mega.nz/folder/dFEjUISK Decryption Key Please don't reupload/share on other sites and forums.27 points
-
Release Date: 04/28/2022 Title: オレ様彼氏と従順カレシ。Vol.1~カメラの視線は彼氏の視線。AVごっこで犯されて~ Cast: 金部影人 / aki MEGA https://mega.nz/folder/ZVFWWArB Decryption Key Please don't reupload/share on other sites and forums.26 points
-
Release Date: 06/24/2023 Title: 優等生はえっちなアマノジャク Cast: 白羽立矢 / かっぱがり / ながしま MEGA https://mega.nz/folder/JJERALiJ Decryption Key Please don't reupload/share on other sites and forums.22 points
-
Title : 愛おしいからもう一度 ( itooshii kara mouichido ) Author : 新本浦子 niimoto urako Year : 2022 LINK Please do not reupload. If you like it Please support the author.7 points
-
Title: イケメンの先輩が実は不器用で鈍感でした / Ikemen no Senpai ga Jitsu wa Bukiyou de Donkan deshita Artist: 野花さおり / NOBANA Saori Release year: 2020 This is a sequel to イケメンの先輩が実は童貞で純情でした, which is still downloadable. If the link dies, I'll upload my own scans. > Download link < Pw: Download link only works for 5 days. I bought this myself. Please do NOT re-upload or share. I might re-upload it again later, when the link dies. The file has a few watermarks.6 points
-
Title: キミが獣になれるまで | Kimi ga Kemono ni Nareru made Author: 紫能了 | Shinou Ryo Label: Bamboo Comics Reijin Selection | Year: 2023 Do not reupload anywhere. ☆ I have made all my past links available for download again. If you have any concerns, please shoot me a DM though I may not respond. This will be my final upload for now. Until next time. 👋 Download4 points
-
2 https://xgf.nu/Fzb2e 3days-deadline 🐻 It is not an e-book. It is a paper scan. 🐻 Only the color pages at the beginning of the book are duplicates of the e-book version. 🐻 This is for private reading only. 🐻 No translation or use outside this topic is allowed. 🐻 It is marked with a hidden mark. 🐈 Please contact me if you can share volume 4.4 points
-
Rokugatsu no Nanahoshi (Vol. 2) [カスカベアキラ] 六月の七星 (2) Title: 六月の七星 | Rokugatsu no Nanahoshi Author: カスカベアキラ | Kasukabe Akira (Caskabe Akira) Label: Birz Comics Rutile Collection | Year: 2020 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!4 points
-
Rokugatsu no Nanahoshi (Vol. 1) [カスカベアキラ] 六月の七星 (1) Title: 六月の七星 | Rokugatsu no Nanahoshi Author: カスカベアキラ | Kasukabe Akira (Caskabe Akira) Label: Birz Comics Rutile Collection | Year: 2019 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!3 points
-
3 points
-
Hello! I went through my old computer and decided to organize my old BL folder, so I thought I'd share it as well. It has like ~240 bl manga from the year ~2019-2020 to about 2015. A few of them are my scans, some are uploads from here (including some newer stuff that got mixed in), some were from Haruka Yume no Ato. Most of this stuff is already online on websites like 13dl, but not in the best quality. They're split into two google drive folders: [folder 1] and [folder 2] Example of some of the stuff in here: List of names (some might be misspelled/missing): akihira shiro, akiyoshi shima, amagakure gido, anji seina, aoba ikura, asada nemui, asahi yohi, azumi kyohei, ballybally billy, chashibu tamu, cocomi, coco, dayoo, enjou, etsuko,, fujitobi, fumino yuki, furuya nagisa, ganpirou, haji, harada, haruta, hayakawa nojiko, henrietta, natsu, hiraeri, hirakita yuya, hita shippu, hitomi, hiwatari haruki, hongou chika, ido gihou, iimo, ikuta mugi, ishiko, isino aya, itz, kagisu, kanai kei, kaoruko miyama, kida sattsu, kii kanna, kingyobachi deme, kisawa sawaki, kizu natsuki, koga mayumi, koko, komatsu, konya masaki, kouda miu, kubota maru, kuma yoyoyo, kumota haruko, kurahashi tomo, kuroi tsumuji, kuromame kanure, kurosawa kaname, liberum, maki ebishi, makoto, mamita, masaki maki, matsumoto noda, matsuyoshi aco, minazuki akira, minuzuki akira, mita ori, mitsuki emi, miyama kaoruko, mofumofu edako, mokumoku ren, momoiro peko, momoko suika, moriyo, moudama chokusen, muno, murasaki hiro, mushibai, nagisa eiji, nakamura asumiko, nannan, nari, nata kokone, ninomiya etsumi, ninomiya etsumo, nishi noriko, nishi tsurumi, nobara aiko, ogawa chise, ogeretsu tanaka, okuyama puku, omaru, riyuma kana, riyumi kana, sakami yuzuko, sakimoto saki, sawaco, scarlet beriko, serizawa nae, serizawa tomo, shikke, shimaji, shimomiya shino, shimura takako, shiota ryou x saito ataru, shizuku kunichi - masaki momono, shoowa, shundei, shushinki, shuunichi, suehiro machi, sunako, suzumaru minta, suzuri ryo, suzushiro nerita, syundei, tachibana venio & kitahata akeno, tacocasi, takagawa shenna, takahashi hidebu, tamekou, tanaka suzuki, tanath, taumi mayu, tekuno samata, totempole, toube, tsumu gururi, ueda, uehara ari, uno yukiaki, utata hakuto, yamada, yamamoto kotetsuko, ymz, yoha, yoriko, yoshi, yoshida yuuko, yoshino kaya, yotsuashi, yukue moegi, yuno ichika, zakk2 points
-
Title: Akunin no Shitsukekata Japanese Title: 悪人の躾け方 Author/Artist: Dayoo Download Link2 points
-
Title : 親友の「同棲して」に「うん」て言うまで (Shinyuu no "Dousei shite" ni "Un" te Iu made) Author : Roji LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.2 points
-
Dotti ga Honto? / Pesotarou [ぺそ太郎] どっちがほんと? This is a compilation of separate volumes. Be careful as the link will disappear in 30 days. I won't re-upload. DL LINK2 points
-
2 points
-
2 points
-
Uploading a permanent link for this manga. Bonjin Alpha no Junan - Kanao Miyako2 points
-
Title: Heart Strings - ハート・ストリングス Released: 28/3/2003 Author: Norikazu Akira Cast: Kuroda Takaya, Yusa Kouji Download Heart Strings Drama CD: >>> Mega (80,9 MB)1 point
-
Title : 40までにしたい10のこと (40 Made ni Shitai 10 no Koto) Author : Mamita LINK You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.1 point
-
[Eng Subs] 22 Y/O Masochist Becomes His Boss & Colleague's Fuck Toy Introduction * This product features Japanese audio with English subtitles. The long-awaited continuation of the "22 Y/O Virgin Loser"! A few months have passed since Yuuki started working part-time at an adult toy store. Being the lazy person that he is, even the sex he has every day has started to feel like a chore. He craved something more stimulating... That's when a new recruit joined the team! Tediously tasked with mentoring his junior, Yuuki reluctantly tried to show him the ropes. But when he tried to teach with a rotten attitude, he got put in place by his junior's surprisingly huge cock and sadistic ways! With the tables turned, Yuuki is left utterly worn out. According to his boss, having a sadist on the team would help to broaden the type of customer service they provide. He even shows a personal interest in the new recruit's sadistic ways. And even though Yuuki is stunned by these reasons, he can't hide the fact that he enjoyed getting pounded by him... The long-awaited continuation to "22 Y/O Virgin Loser Learns About Sex at His New Job ~The Customer is God~" has arrived! Yuuki gets teased by his junior's massive cock and rewarded with sweet, tender sex by his boss...!? With more sexual play than before, this piece has over 1 hour and 46 minutes of audio! Bonus Content: - Unscripted talk audio by Yuusei Noki, the voice actor of Yuuki Shiramomo. (Recording time: 9 minutes and 15 seconds) Character Introduction Yuuki Shiramomo (22 years old) An extremely lazy young man. He's been in and out of different jobs, but he's finally settled down at an adult toy store. He's also a super masochist that's addicted to sex. Track List 1. A Junior Appears 8:44 2. Assigned the Role of Mentor 19:34 3. Revisited by a Fateful Opponent 20:20 4. Reward SEX From the Boss 19:16 5. Hard Orgasmic Hell 18:56 6. Toys 19:11 7. Free Talk 9:15 «──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────» DLsite link download link «──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────» i purchased this copy myself! DO NOT re-upload my files without permission or post anywhere outside this forum. please support the creators by buying the original version if you can! ♡1 point
-
Ikemen no Senpai ga Jitsu wa Doutei de Junjou Deshita �� NOBANA Saori [JP] Original Name: Ikemen no Senpai ga Jitsu wa Doutei de Junjou Deshita Alt. Names: イケメンの先輩が実は童貞で純情でした Author: NOBANA Saori Artist: NOBANA Saori Released: 2015 Original Publisher: Kadokawa Genre: Comedy, Romance, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ Volume 01 [JP] ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆1 point
-
Title: Gouman de Ichizu na Yokubou - 傲慢で一途な欲望 Author: Himekawa Hotaru x Mizuki Hasuno Released: 2007/11/30-12/28 Disc 2: Gouman de Zankoku na Junjou Cast: Hirakawa Daisuke, Takahashi Hiroki, Kamiya Hiroshi, Yasumoto Hiroki Download Gouman de Ichizu na Yokubou Drama CD: >>> Mega (84,9 MB)1 point
-
Kimi no Yoru ni Fureru Release Date: 2024.1.12 "If you knew the real me... I'm sure you'll be disappointed." Two people caught in the darkness A story of redemption that dissolves each other's loneliness. Cast: 御縁佳澄:土岐隼一 榊千夏:阿座上洋平 PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS DISC WITHOUT MY PERMISSION Track Listing: DISC 1 第一話 第二話 第三話 DISC 2 第四話 最終話 後日譚 アニメイト限定版特典:特典ミニドラマ&キャストトークCD 【ドラマCD】: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tr6vtrdxa0hplfq/KYF.zip/file1 point
-
Do NOT re-upload any of the files or share the download link on any other website or platform! Thanks! (✿´꒳`)ノ° ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ | Summary * This product contains overlapping content with "Imaginary Demon Pregnancy ~I Can't Stop Laying Eggs and Lactating in Front of the Man I love~ (RJ370294)" * Voice language: Japanese * Subtitle language: English * Format: Video with embedded English subtitles ~88 Minutes of Audio!~ *R18 BL situation drama *Please note: Contains vulgar terms, an increasingly feminized bottom, and other such expressions. Those who are not okay with such content, please use discretion. - A mysterious youth paired with a weak-willed demon ~Summary~ Long ago the world was separated into two halves, one belonging to angels and one belonging to demons. The two were kept apart by barriers constructed by the gods. However, at a certain point both human and demon began to multiply too quickly, and rapidly spilled over into the other's territory. The war of light and darkness had begun. The passage of time continues... The demons are fighting down to the last until their commander Anri is captured. His horn broken and his body disgraced, Anri is rescued by a certain youth. He's nursed back to health by the mysterious young man, infused with magic, and he quickly begins to fall for the young man's flirtations... | Characters Bottom: Anri CV: Daisuke Shindou Age: Around 2000? Height: 185cm Profession: Demon Commander A pillar of the demon community for millennia, he has sworn fealty to the Demon King. As a commander, he's responsible for the protection of a large territory. He was captured by humans while protecting his brethren, and subjected to indignities. However, a human saved him and infused him with pleasurable magic. Being somewhat simple-minded, Anri began to fantasize about being impregnated by the man, and eventually started to lay eggs (unfertilized) and lactate in front of him... In order to protect his brethren, he's had to harvest semen from humans and angels, but only with quick blowjobs. So he's essentially a virgin. When he's rescued by Ormazd, his feelings start to shift... Top: Ormazd CV: None Age: 20 Height: 175cm Profession: ??? A youth who discovered and rescued the wounded and disgraced Anri. He seems to hold a lofty status, judging by his large mansion in the capital city and his numerous valets. He infuses Anri with magic and brings him up from the dungeon into his personal chambers. While nursing Anri back to health, he is quickly drawn to Anri's vulnerability and naivety... | Track List -Track 1 (8:37) (Contains: Light physical abuse (His horn is snapped, he's punched in the stomach, and his remaining horn is used as a handle), Rape) "Ugh... Damn it... Done in by a mere human..." "Aren't I...supposed to be the evil one...? This is... Oh... All I want is...to reclaim our world..." "J-Just kill me... I can't use my magic... Wh-what are you doing? "Ahhh! Wh-what are you doing!? Y-you're gonna make me your breeding sow? Ohh... You humans... you're all so twisted... Ugh! Ohh..." "D-don't watch me get violated by these lowly h-humans... Don't mock me... Oh!" -Track 2 (16:35) (Contains: Kisses, Fellatio) "You bastard... Why are you imprisoning me here?" "Where am I? The capital city? Why did you bring me here? Are you going to brutalize me further?" "Ohh!? Wh-what are you... Mmm... Mmnnn..." "Hah... Oh... Stop... Don't pump...magic into me..." "Transferring your magic mouth-to-mouth... My horns... They're tingling..." "Ugh... If you're that insistent... Give...give me more magic." "Oh... Wait, why are you getting hard...? Hah... Ugh... I can't wait any longer..." "Long ago this was common... Mmnn... We'd take semen from the human males... Oh... Mmm..." -Track 3 (18:36) (Contains: Egg-laying, Anal fingering) "Are you the only human living here? There's no one else?" "Oh? They're focused on rebuilding the kingdom... Hmm... Rebuilding after a war you started... It's ironic..." "I blame you... Every day...you pour so much magic into me... My insides ache..." "Ugh... Hey... Get...get away from me..." "It's almost time...for me to lay eggs..." "Like I s-said... I'm going to lay eggs..." "Ahh... Ohh.... Oh! D-don't look... Don't look at me!" "Don't look! Oh! Stop... Don't watch me lay eggs and make weird noises! Ahh! No!" "Don't watch me cum and lay at the same time! Such embarrassing sounds are coming from my ass while the man I love is watching me!" "I'm not usually l-like this! I'm usually a more p-proper demon, so...so... Oh!" -Track 4 (16:57) (Contains: Horn Play, Cervix Teasing, Creampie) "Are you sure this is okay...? Letting me out of the dungeons... I still don't get you... Anyway... This building is quite spacious... It reminds me of a castle somewhere... Maybe I'm imagining things?" "Oh... Don't draw me close... I-I'm still in my egg laying period... What are you doing?" "Ah... Cut it out... I'm not w-wet at all... We're basically hermaphroditic so...if we realize we're getting penetrated... Our bodies change... Oh..." "D-don't play with the genitals above my hole! Ah... Stop...I want you to breed me, that's why I'm clinging so tightly to you!" "Oh... This is our first time... There wasn't even any foreplay... Ugh... Th-there's no point in apologizing now... Jerk..." "D-don't tickle the entrance to my womb! Ahh! Y-you're going to wear out my boy pussy!" -Track 5 (15:28) (Contains: Lactation, Horn Play, Insertion, Creampie, Squirting) -Track 6 (12:28) (Contains: Insertion, Creampie) ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ This is my very first time sharing files so please let me know if any issue occurs, and excuse any shortcomings! I only ever lurk on this site but decided I wanted to contribute back in thanks for others uploading, and I only had seen the unsubbed version on here (*´꒳`*) I bought the English subbed with my own funds so I would appreciate it if my files and download link are NOT shared on other websites or platforms, or even re-uploaded on here without my permission. I'm also curious which method is commonly preferred to download from as I've seen different ways: Google Drive, Mediafire, or Megaupload? Or something else? Please lmk! For this time, it'll be through Mediafire. If you enjoyed this audio, please support it by buying your own copy!! DLsite: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ404714.html *DOWNLOAD: (reminder: don't share this link outside of YO, thanks!) *Note: I converted the videos from AVI file to MP4 to reduce the size. The DL link will only last 2 weeks as of posting on Dec 16th, 2023. I can always provide another download link later on if needed.1 point
-
First Call - Doutei Gekai, Toshishita Yakuza no Yome ni Saresou Desu ! Vol 1 Title: First Call - Doutei Gekai, Toshishita Yakuza no Yome ni Saresou Desu ! / ファーストコール ~童貞外科医、年下ヤクザの嫁にされそうです! Story: Tanizaki Toruku / 谷崎トルク Mangaka: U-min Published: 2021 Genre: hospital, yakuza x doctor, younger seme, older uke Vol 1 [Mega] I have also uploaded the original novels in Japanese. You can read the first 3 volumes here:1 point
-
“I went through..my phases of you can call them that. I was, or at least remember, looking like I belonged in a fighting ring or emo. If anything, you had the pizza face I could play connect the dots with” Nathan teased him right back in good fun. Nathan couldn’t help his shy smile and slightly pink cheeks at being called his sunshine. He never thought he would be called Sunshine by anyone before Noah… “Anything for you..darling” Nathan said back as he made sure he held the chair firmly. He was not about to tease him with the chair and wiggle it when the other had nails and a hammer. Doing any teasing like that, if at all, should be done carefully, at most, snatching him off the chair but not wiggling it. “We really do..and I’ll see if I have any old pictures lying around. Don’t have many but I’m sure if I hunted them down” @M-jow1 point
-
1 point
-
MEGA https://mega.nz/folder/II9kGJpA Decryption Key1 point
-
https://mega.nz/file/fyR3hBTY#MPCtUZa6cGI5qFtXwSXt2ddE6_t3W58zltCI7oi501Y I'm taking this down on 4/2 so download quickly!1 point
-
https://mega.nz/file/ijJGHIhC#LP0zC9RcZOMoh8TQ4YdUTEJwNNu7p5erf6kQefAGeBU I'm taking this down on 4/2 so download quickly!1 point
-
Kyousei Switch Vol 01 Title: Kyousei Switch / 強制Switch Author: Saida Amata / 彩田あまた Published: 2022 Genres: high school, teacher x student, Dom/Sub Tankoubon Vol 1 [MEGA] @iramatio Thank you for sharing this series! I'm sharing the first volume (tankoubon version), it contains the first 5 chapters + bonus. There is a second tankoubon volume published (chap 6 -> 9 + bonus). Currently the series has 12 chapters I think, I don't know if the story is completed yet. I'm not a huge fan of Dom/Sub verse, but I really like this one because it's a teacher x student romance. Enjoy!1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
. . @Kagome761, @FoxCa, @MioAstin, @ice1323, @mindlesshost, @Mocka, @UmikoLunita, @Ruyutu, @catapplejackk, @hachacthu, @phillie, @bellvitia1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
hii i’m really sorry but i discovered this website a few days ago.. this is my fav manga, could you pls reupload?1 point
-
Thank you so much! But the third track from 2nd disc (ご試着いかがですか?) is missing, to you happen to have it?1 point
-
Download link : https://mega.nz/file/0YE2SCpB#5G3zcKCb4nu-EgxFwh1xAfpqks-LM-VEwR10tYEYr88 DLsite: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01111089.html Please DO NOT REUPLOAD!!1 point
-
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZRPAzUMk4eWhg31xUK1OD7HzBBrQBcOE Enjoy ir! And so sorry 😅1 point
-
1 point
-
[篠田のばら] にびいろハート Title: にびいろハート | Nibiiro Heart Author: 篠田のばら | Shinoda Nobara Label: GUSH COMICS | Year: 2016 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
[八田野はるちか] 島名くんは意外と恋してます Title: 島名くんは意外と恋してます | Shimana-kun wa Igai to Koishitemasu Author: 八田野はるちか | Yatano Haruchika Label: Fujossy Comic | Year: 2022 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
[いとい滋] ビッチを懐かせる方法 Title: ビッチを懐かせる方法 | Bitch wo Natsukaseru Houhou Author: いとい滋 | Itoi Shigeru Label: GUSH COMICS | Year: 2018 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
[いさか十五郎] 義兄のいる島 Title: 義兄のいる島 | Ani no Iru Shima Author: いさか十五郎 | Isaka Jugoro Label: G-Lish Comics | Year: 2019 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
恋するミルククラウン 限定版【小冊子付き】 「ほしがりさん」ボーイズバーで働く向坂玲音は、特定の相手を作らず『自分を好きと言ってくれる子達』に、男女問わず愛を振りまいている。 そんな生き方が原因で、ある日バーに通う女の子から詰められた玲音は、派手に水をかけられカフェの店内で虚しく濡れ鼠になっていた。 手を差し伸べてくれたのはカフェのオーナーである帆高柊介。 柊介は優しい雰囲気を纏った大人の男で、その日を境に玲音を激甘に可愛がっている。 最初は胸やけしていた玲音も悩みを聞いてもらううちに気を許し、はじめて『受ける側』でのセックスを経験する。 柊介がするSMっぽいセックスに、心も身体も興奮することを知った玲音。しかし『自分が誰かに愛され続ける』想像がつかなくて――。 【描き下ろし15Pあり】限定版 描き下ろし20P小冊子付き ファイル形式:jpg(rar) DL LINK(mega):https://mega.nz/file/YQM1gL5b#OaKR_4oA5AuMZ72pEcFwsNKR7aW9d3BSf8U1yNTKe1A PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.06.15 Hi~ I purchased it myself. ※ Please don't use the images/mp3/mp4 for other purposes! ※ Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside this site/yaoiotaku!! Thank you! Enjoy~1 point
-
1 point
