Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/31/24 in all areas
-
Title: キミが獣になれるまで | Kimi ga Kemono ni Nareru made Author: 紫能了 | Shinou Ryo Label: Bamboo Comics Reijin Selection | Year: 2023 Do not reupload anywhere. ☆ I have made all my past links available for download again. If you have any concerns, please shoot me a DM though I may not respond. This will be my final upload for now. Until next time. 👋 Download65 points
-
Title : 愛おしいからもう一度 ( itooshii kara mouichido ) Author : 新本浦子 niimoto urako Year : 2022 LINK Please do not reupload. If you like it Please support the author.40 points
-
Ore no Kareshi ga Ichiban Kawaii Title: Ore no Kareshi ga Ichiban Kawaii / 俺のカレシがいちばんかわいい Author: Nihonmatsu Shino / 二本松 志野 Published: 2022 Genres: high school, childhood friends, body size difference (smaller seme) Chap 1-4 [MEGA] Hello, I bought the first 4 chapters individually (before the release of the tankoubon version vol 1). I think the current status is ongoing. I love stories when the seme is smaller, it's refreshing. Enjoy!31 points
-
Title: イケメンの先輩が実は不器用で鈍感でした / Ikemen no Senpai ga Jitsu wa Bukiyou de Donkan deshita Artist: 野花さおり / NOBANA Saori Release year: 2020 This is a sequel to イケメンの先輩が実は童貞で純情でした, which is still downloadable. If the link dies, I'll upload my own scans. > Download link < Pw: Download link only works for 5 days. I bought this myself. Please do NOT re-upload or share. I might re-upload it again later, when the link dies. The file has a few watermarks.27 points
-
Uploading a permanent link for this manga. Bonjin Alpha no Junan - Kanao Miyako18 points
-
13 points
-
5 points
-
I am trying out another method of sharing manga. I still want to keep on uploading, but that won't last if I see more reuploads. For now, I'm uploading stuff with both read-only and download links. I'm still testing this out, so I can't guarantee I'll (re)upload everything with this method since this takes up my time. Anyone can access the online gallery, given they use the password which you'll know if you read this post. I will still provide a download link, but you can't access it unless you follow my instructions. You may think think this is too complicated for one (1) manga download, but that's the price of getting free manga. I'm also still putting my files at risk here, and I dislike the idea of using watermarks or limited-time links. So you have to bear with it. You can think of it as a little game. If you don't have the patience for this, too bad but I'm not making things easy for those who are stealing from this site. Without further ado, here's a short guide on what to do: That shouldn't be too hard to do, but if you have any questions feel free to ping me. If you want to discuss the key itself, take it to DMs. I won't give hints but I can make clarifications. If you're looking here to re-upload this in other sites such as e-hen or bat*to, kindly fuck off. Please think about your responsibility for uploading and the implications in sharing in very public sites. Thank you! 🙂 Now for the links ↓ Let me know if you got it right, or if you had any trouble with it. Or if I made any technical mistakes. I can help with anything that's not outright giving the key. Have fun. If this method proves to be ineffective, or becomes too time-consuming for me, or if I still see reuploads, you might not see from me again. Hopefully I'll see you again in another post.3 points
-
Kyousei Switch Vol 01 Title: Kyousei Switch / 強制Switch Author: Saida Amata / 彩田あまた Published: 2022 Genres: high school, teacher x student, Dom/Sub Tankoubon Vol 1 [MEGA] @iramatio Thank you for sharing this series! I'm sharing the first volume (tankoubon version), it contains the first 5 chapters + bonus. There is a second tankoubon volume published (chap 6 -> 9 + bonus). Currently the series has 12 chapters I think, I don't know if the story is completed yet. I'm not a huge fan of Dom/Sub verse, but I really like this one because it's a teacher x student romance. Enjoy!3 points
-
Ikemen no Senpai ga Jitsu wa Doutei de Junjou Deshita �� NOBANA Saori [JP] Original Name: Ikemen no Senpai ga Jitsu wa Doutei de Junjou Deshita Alt. Names: イケメンの先輩が実は童貞で純情でした Author: NOBANA Saori Artist: NOBANA Saori Released: 2015 Original Publisher: Kadokawa Genre: Comedy, Romance, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ Volume 01 [JP] ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆2 points
-
Title: Akunin no Shitsukekata Japanese Title: 悪人の躾け方 Author/Artist: Dayoo Download Link2 points
-
Kimi no Yoru ni Fureru Release Date: 2024.1.12 "If you knew the real me... I'm sure you'll be disappointed." Two people caught in the darkness A story of redemption that dissolves each other's loneliness. Cast: 御縁佳澄:土岐隼一 榊千夏:阿座上洋平 PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS DISC WITHOUT MY PERMISSION Track Listing: DISC 1 第一話 第二話 第三話 DISC 2 第四話 最終話 後日譚 アニメイト限定版特典:特典ミニドラマ&キャストトークCD 【ドラマCD】: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tr6vtrdxa0hplfq/KYF.zip/file2 points
-
https://mega.nz/file/bNxU1ZLQ#pq76Ze3pm1xCWLSXTSUpHM_gJ3r584x2EN8XHTvkyGA Title:bena (3) Yashiro taku×Ura kazuki Please don't upload again❗❗❗ REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!2 points
-
[Yoshii Haruaki] suki ga sunao de taihen yoroshii (kimi to hajimete) 26 pages This is a comic that was published on Pixiv, but for Yoshii Haruaki fans who haven't seen it yet. https://xgf.nu/f3fxG2 points
-
Syrup+ ☆ Mitsuya Bond [三ツ矢凡人] シロップ+ Title: シロップ+ | Syrup Plus Author: 三ツ矢凡人 | Mitsuya Bond Label: MARBLE COMICS | Year: 2019 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!2 points
-
Syrup ☆ Mitsuya Bond [三ツ矢凡人] シロップ Title: シロップ | Syrup Author: 三ツ矢凡人 | Mitsuya Bond Label: MARBLE COMICS | Year: 2016 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!2 points
-
Title : センターマイクとガチ恋勢 (Center Mike to Gachikoi zei) Author : Riona LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.1 point
-
Rokugatsu no Nanahoshi (Vol. 1) [カスカベアキラ] 六月の七星 (1) Title: 六月の七星 | Rokugatsu no Nanahoshi Author: カスカベアキラ | Kasukabe Akira (Caskabe Akira) Label: Birz Comics Rutile Collection | Year: 2019 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
[鳶田瀬ケビン] シュガーソルト Title: シュガーソルト | Sugar Salt Author: 鳶田瀬ケビン | Tobidase Kevin Label: POEBACKS Baby Comic | Year: 2021 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
[ざらめ鮫] 着飾るヒナはまだ恋を知らない 1 Title: 着飾るヒナはまだ恋を知らない | Kikazaru Hina wa Mada Koi wo Shiranai Author: ざらめ鮫 | Zarame Same Label: Byou de Wakaru BL | Year: 2023 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
"Akamine and Utsumi are two men linked by a dark past only Utsumi remembers: Akamine r*ping him six years earlier. But when Utsumi comes to exact his revenge, old wounds are reopened and the two become locked in a cycle of violence, betrayal, longing, and despair." -Description from MangaUpdates Featured Character Voices (CVs) Komada Wataru - Utsumi Maeno Tomoaki - Akamine Fukamachi Toshinari - Saeki I caved in and bought both CD dramas when they were on pre-order. The pre-order(s) offered a Cast Talk Bonus so I have included that track for those who wish to listen for themselves. This first thread is dedicated to the first CD in the Zetsubou ni Nake series. I will be keeping these two threads separate for organizational purposes. Please enjoy and do not upload these files to other file sharing hosts/sites. MEGA1 point
-
Title: Gin No Requiem - 銀の鎮魂歌 - Requiem argenté Author: Yoshihara Rieko Illustrator: Hatsu Akiko Cast: Morikawa Toshiyuki, Ishida Akira Download Gin No Requiem Drama CD: >>> Mega (98,3 MB)1 point
-
Summary -- Lots of sex between a father and son!What will the father do after his infatuated son confesses his love to him!?32 pages + audio dramaContains male lactation / big d*cks / big nipples / cross-sectional view / urination![Cast]Naoki Tachibana (40) CV: Takezou KoikeTatsuhiko Tachibana (20) CV: Riki Kidou Download: MEGA LINK Hello~! This includes both the manga and drama CD and is available in both MP3 and WAV ! I'm not sure if someone has already shared this one on here, but I came across it when I was browsing dlsite and I just had to buy it so I wanted to share it with all u lovely people <3 I'm very thankful for everyone that shares their blcds with us on here so this is my way of showing thanks This is my first time uploading on here so please do let me know if I made a mistake or did something wrong ! Otherwise, ENJOY~!! ପ(⑅ˊᵕˋ⑅)ଓ ALSO please do not share or upload outside of this forum !!!1 point
-
[加奈] 幸運な君と僕の未来 Title: 幸運な君と僕の未来 | Kouun na Kimi to Boku no Mirai Author: 加奈 | Kana Label: Chara Comics | Year: 2023 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
[仁井ちく] きもちいい穴シェアハウス Title: きもちいい穴シェアハウス | Kimochii Ana Share House Author: 仁井ちく | Niichiku (Nii Chiku) Label: Gush Mania Comics | Year: 2021 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
Title: Futago no Watashi no 3P (Sleepy) Night - 双子と私の3P(スリーピー)ナイト Monologue Drama - R18 Cast: Iguchi Yuichi, Nakazawa Masatomo Download Futago no Watashi no 3P (Sleepy) Night Drama CD: >>> Mega (52,8 MB)1 point
-
﹗𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬﹗ 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝﹕𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 ˚ ✦ . . ˚ . . ✦ ˚ . ★ . ˚ * ✦ . . ✦ ˚ ˚ .˚ ✦ . . ˚ . ˗ˏˋ ꒰ 期間限定、淫紋男子大学生。~親友の特濃ザーメンどぷどぷ注いでもらいます~ ꒱ ˎˊ˗ Circle﹕diamant Scenario﹕おーね Illustration﹕かにぱんむしゃむしゃ Voice Actor﹕さめたろう Age﹕18+ Genre﹕Foreign Objects▵Boys' Love▵Internal Cumshot▵Masturbation▵Blowjob / Fellatio▵Anal▵Nipples / Areola 𓆩 ⚝ 𓆪 ˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ https://mega.nz/folder/Slh2jKaT ※ 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ422386.html ﹗if you have any problem just let me know. i'll fix it as soon as possible ﹗ ˚ ✦ . . ˚ . . ✦ ˚ . ★ . ˚ * ✦ . . ✦ ˚ ˚ .˚ ✦ . . ˚ . ﹗𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬﹗ 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝﹕𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝1 point
-
Title: Broadcast wo Toppatsure! - ブロードキャストを突っ走れ! Company: ジェネオンエンタテイメント- Geneon Entertainment Released: 2006/05/25 Author: Kannagi Satoru Illustrator: Saikawa Nanao Cast: Sugita Tomokazu x Hayakawa Taku Yusa Kouji x Kitaoka Mizuki Ishikawa Hideo x Kuno Uzuki Madono Mitsuaki x Kuno Hazuki Download Broadcast wo Toppatsure! Drama CD: >>> Mega (97,2 MB)1 point
-
[ほわこ] ハチの首輪 Title: ハチの首輪 | Hachi no Kubiwa Author: ほわこ | Howako Label: Charles Comics | Year: 2023 Link (One-shot from the Dom/Sub Universe BL Addiction Anthology) Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
Title : 親友の「同棲して」に「うん」て言うまで (Shinyuu no "Dousei shite" ni "Un" te Iu made) Author : Roji LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.1 point
-
Title : 夜も、朝も (Yoru mo Asa mo) Author : Sei LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.1 point
-
Title : キミと出会ってから僕は Author : Yoshii Haruaki Year : 2020 Download LINK deadline : 5 Days Pass : kimi Please Don't share it outside of this site. I just want to have fun here with you all.1 point
-
https://mega.nz/file/ijJGHIhC#LP0zC9RcZOMoh8TQ4YdUTEJwNNu7p5erf6kQefAGeBU I'm taking this down on 4/2 so download quickly!1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Title // 青春ラフコピー (Seishun Rough Copy) Author // ナリ (Nari) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ All the comics I'm sharing here were purchased by me. Do not use them for any purpose other than personal enjoyment, so do not reshare neither repost outside of this forum. ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ LINK (Valid for within this month) KOH pw1 point
-
Title // 推しと出会って元気になったから恩返し、します! (Oshi to deatte genki ni nattakara ongaeshi, shimasu!) Author // 未散ソノオ (Michiru Sonoo) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ All the comics I'm sharing here were purchased by me. Do not use them for any purpose other than personal enjoyment, so do not reshare neither repost outside of this forum. ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ LINK (Valid for within this month) KOH pw1 point
-
Here's 3chapter from vol.2 Ch.8 Ch.9 Ch.10 Pass : Haru1 point
-
[オオヒラヨウ] 恋情クラシカ Title: 恋情クラシカ | Renjou Classica Author: オオヒラヨウ | Oohira You Label: GUSH COMICS | Year: 2019 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
Koisuru Alpha no Sodatekata ☆ Fukushima Yucca [福嶋ユッカ] 恋するアルファの育て方 Title: 恋するアルファの育て方 | Koisuru Alpha no Sodatekata Author: 福嶋ユッカ | Fukushima Yucca Label: GUSH COMICS | Year: 2019 Reuploaded with a working link! Download Please do not repost anywhere.1 point
-
[楢崎ねねこ] My fair dog Title: My fair dog Author: 楢崎ねねこ | Narazaki Neneko Label: GUSH COMICS | Year: 2022 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
Yuutousei no Seifuku no Naka (R-18 Version) ☆ Fujita Cafeko [藤田カフェコ] 優等生の制服のなか【18禁版特典付き】 Title: 優等生の制服のなか | Yuutousei no Seifuku no Naka Author: 藤田カフェコ | Fujita Cafeko Label: gateau comics | Year: 2022 Link1 point
-
[柚谷晴日] アマイカンケイ Title: アマイカンケイ | Amai Kankei Author: 柚谷晴日 | Yuzuya Haruhi Label: Birz Comics Links Collection BL Series | Year: 2015 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
[あまきいお] マスターは恋を知らない Title: マスターは恋を知らない | Master wa Koi o Shiranai Author: Amaki Io | あまきいお Label: Bamboo Comics moment | Year: 2022 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Release Date : 2007/02/23 Author: Masaki Hikaru Cast: Nakahara Shigeru Taniyama Kishou Download : MEGA1 point
-
Title: Koushounin wa Utagawanai (交渉人は疑わない) Original work: Eda Yuuri (Novel) Cast: Koyasu Takehito x Hirakawa Daisuke Synopsis : Mebuki’s fate seemed to be lead him from one host to another host. After his stint as a host for the investigations of his latest request, he receives another request from a host, Mizorogi Kou, to help him with his female stalker. However, not everything is as it seems. How will Mebuki fulfil Mizorogi’s request? And will Hyoudou ever get what he wants from Mebuki? DOWNLOAD : Koushounin Wa Utagawanai (187.2MB)1 point
