Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/16/24 in all areas
-
Title : イケボ配信者は俺狙い!? Ikebo Haishinsha wa Ore Nerai!? 2 Tracks Pairing: Itou Kento x Saitou Souma Release Date: October 18, 2023 Synopsis: Hoshino Sora is a university student who dreams of being made love to by his ideal top and he's been spending his days not knowing what to do with his sexual urges. His only comfort now is Soujirou, a popular livestreamer who voice acts BL content. Soujirou's voice and the situation he acts out is the exact vision Sora has for his ideal top and he's begun to imagine having his first time with someone like Soujirou. Then one day, Soujirou actually asked Sora, "Shall we meet in real life?"! As Sora waited in excitement at their meeting place, the one who appeared was...!? -- DOWNLOAD KEY: -- This is my first time sharing anything here, I had been looking for this for a while now and grew impatient so I decided to take matters into my own hands and just buy it as soon as this month’s paycheck hit, as a treat. Please support the original as well, if you have the means ♡ HERE Please don’t reupload this file nor share outside of the forum. Thank you and enjoy!57 points
-
Katsuragi Katsura - Datte, Yarashii Koto Shitai Title: Datte, Yarashii Koto Shitai / だって、ヤらしいことしたい Author: Katsuragi Katsura / 葛城かつら Published: 2021 Genres: high school, childhood friends, seme protagonist [葛城かつら] だって、ヤらしいことしたい【特典ペーパー/電子限定描き下ろし付き】 (G-Lish comics) [Katsuragi Katsura] Datte, yarashii koto shitai Link [MEGA]41 points
-
Kimi wa Natsu no Naka (bangaihen)12page (gateau 2017-09) Limited to 5 days. https://xgf.nu/sHfPP4 points
-
Title : イケボ配信者は俺狙い!?【電子限定おまけ付き】1巻 Ikebo Haishinsha wa Ore Nerai!? Vol.1 Author : あぺこ / Apeko Year : 2023 Download: https://xgf.nu/N2tr8 3 days deadline Please do not reupload or share it outside. Merry Christmas3 points
-
溺愛龍神と生贄花嫁 by DOGA pass: drih Download for 5 days. I couldn't make a password quiz like everyone...^^; enjoy.3 points
-
Title:Boku no Tsugai ha thoroughbred Ω Author:Licca Arata Release Year:2022 Voice Actor:Chiaki Kobayashi Junta Terashima Souma Saitou Seiichirou Yamashita LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!3 points
-
wow thank you so much for shared your precious cd verymuch appreciate kindness!2 points
-
Hello Capture and upload for the first time. I checked, but there may be duplicates or omissions. Please let me know when you do. You can DL 5 days. Ryoute ni Hana ja Dame desuka? pass: rhdd2 points
-
2 points
-
Lost Virgin ⚣ NAGI Wataru [JP] Original Title: Lost Virgin Alt. Title: ロストバージン Author/Artist: NAGI Wataru Year of release: 2019 Published by: Takeshobo Download Lost Virgin Manga: For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Title : 息できないのは君のせい (Iki Dekinai no wa Kimi no Sei) Author : Sumiya Zeniko Links : Vol.1 / Vol.2 / Vol.3 You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.1 point
-
レムナント 2 -獣人オメガバース- 後輩オメガの好奇心盤 Remnant 2 - Jujin Omegaverse - Kouhai Omega no Koukishin-ban Cast (ジュダ) 川原慶久?佐藤拓也 (ダート) (Juda) Kawahara Yoshihisa x Sato Takuya (Daath) Release Date: Feb. 23, 2019 If you like the CD, please support the artist and buy it from Animate, Amazon Japan, etc. CD: Mega CD Extra: Mega Please do not share my files outside of this forum.1 point
-
裏切り者のラブソング 1 [外岡もったす] Vol. 1 drag below for useless comments I don't normally buy from cmoa since the quality is not that great on PC and I somehow always run into issues when ripping from there I just wanted to mention that this is by no means a good rip, but it shouldn't be too bad for general reading purposes merry christmas1 point
-
露出腰ヘコちんペチオナニーでヤンキーが堕ちるまで 腰をヘコつかせチンチンをペチペチする変態オナニーが日課のヤンキー高〇生、汰一(たいち)。 いつものように自宅でこっそりちんペチオナニーをしていたある日、 ”クラスメイトにバレたら……?”と妄想したことがきっかけで自身の中に芽生えた露出癖を自覚し始めてしまう。 野外露出へのギンギンな好奇心が抑えられない汰一はその後自らの運命が左右されることも知らず、 徐々に変態行為をエスカレートさせていく………… +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- トラック紹介 <トラック1:自宅でこっそり腰ヘコちんペチオナニー> プレイ内容:腰ヘコちんペチオナニー <トラック2:学校で初めての露出徘徊> プレイ内容:露出徘徊、腰ヘコオナニー <トラック3:クラスメイトが帰ってくるまでこっそり教室で……> プレイ内容:露出、腰ヘコオナニー、見せつけ トラック4:ヤンキーの処女喪失 トラック5:性処理オナホと色んなチンポたち ※ トラック4以降は本編でお楽しみください。 +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- <CV> ・汰一:新堂大輔 <シナリオ> ・生白子ぽぽ味 <イラスト> ・宮 <編集> ・Dおりまー <制作> ・24/7 総再生分数:1時間 12分 27秒(72分 27秒) +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- 【DOWNLOAD】 +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- Please consider buying your own copy to support the work. You can find it on DLsite HERE I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~1 point
-
Sentimental・Darling / Yu Chitose [悠ちとせ] センチメンタル・ダーリン LINK [MEGA] (Link thanks to @Dive!)1 point
-
チャラ男配信者くん催だけでオナホ堕ちなんだけどwww 過激暴言動画配信者「SHINくん」が催眠動画で感度10倍メス堕ちオナホ化!? 同じ動画配信サイトでイケボ枠で配信してる配信者をクソコケにしてリスナーに動画荒らさせた結果、催眠動画送られて配信中に裏でイキまくりの刑に処されて催眠で感度十倍セックスでメス堕ちオナホ化する -end.- 贩売日:2022年05月25日 シナリオ:风都六句 イラスト:ウラシマスバル 音声编集:Tirami su Amore! 声优:新堂大辅 歌目录:チャラ男配信者くん催眠だけでオナホ堕ちなんだけ (1) プレイ内容:なし (2) プレイ内容……フェラ、イラマチオ (3) プレイ内容……レイプ、スパンキング (4) プレイ内容……ローター、連続メスイキ、チン媚び (5) プレイ内容……完堕ち催眠感度百倍セックス (6) プレイ内容……完堕ちセックス ファイル形式:mp3(rar/320k) DL LINK(mega):https://mega.nz/file/BY1ETK6Z#p7Vp8CL-spHeTipMUZL1bpMgg1cEtqHKlmd7agcNoLI PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.05.25 Hi~~ I purchased it myself. Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside this site! Thank you! Enjoy~1 point
-
TITLE: BOKU NO KOE DRAMA CD Base on manga by: NITTA Youka Released Date: 2004/04/10 Format: MP3 Content: 1 Disc [90.9 MB] > Kazama Renji (Morikubo Shoutarou) Jouchi Wataru (Takahashi Hiroki ) Kurokawa Hideyumi (Morikawa Toshiyuki ) Hosaka Jouichirou (Miki Shinichirou) Kokubu Touma (Midorikawa Hikaru) Download Boku no Koe Drama CD: [Nitta_Youka]Boku_no_Koe_CD_Drama.rar"]GET The CD HERE -> If you like this CD, please support the creators by buying it! password For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
I saw no one uploaded this so I took the liberty of doing so myself. I uploaded it from a screen recording, sorry I didn't know how to convert to mp3! Let me know if there are any issues, other than that enjoy! Mega1 point
-
Hanma no Ryuukishi wa, Henkyouhaku ni Shuuchaku sareru author: YASHIRO Keito & MORINAGA Aguri og: 半魔の竜騎士は、辺境伯に執着される https://xgf.nu/5ouaP pass : hrh ( valid for 30 days )1 point
-
Shiritsu Teijo Gakuen ⚜ NATSUSHITA Fuyu [JP] Original Title: Shiritsu Teijo Gakuen Alt. Title: 私立帝城学園-四逸- Author/Artist: NATSUSHITA Fuyu Year of release: 2019 Published by: Fusion Product ("]The Omegaverse Project) Status: 1 Volume (Ongoing) Download Shiritsu Teijo Gakuen Manga: Volume 01 [JP] Volume 02 [JP] (Links thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
元彼×セキュリティ【ペーパー付】【電子限定ペーパー付】 理原 2021/3/25 Download: Mega (Link thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
Nights Before Night ✨ NATSUME Kazuki [JP] Original Title: Nights Before Night Author/Artist: NATSUME Kazuki Year of release: 2018 Published by: Tokyo Mangasha Adapted From: "]Mods Download Nights Before Night Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
It does! It hasn't been translated yet but I'm sure someone has uploaded it here already. Yes, unfortunately it's a mini drama so it only has two tracks that cover the first two chapters of the manga but hopefully it'll get a sequel of some sort in the future1 point
-
Kimi wa Natsu no Naka ✯ FURUYA Nagisa [JP] Original Title: Kimi wa Natsu no Naka Alt. Title: 君は夏のなか Author/Artist: FURUYA Nagisa Year of release: 2017 Published by: Ichijinsha Download Kimi wa Natsu no Naka Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @Ame13!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Oh!!! I’ve seen this BLCD around but I didn’t think that I have the chance to hear it! Thank you so much! 💖💖1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Change World �� MINADUKI Yuu [JP] Original Title: Change World Alt. Title: チェンジワールド Author/Artist: MINADUKI Yuu Year of release: 2017 Serialized in: Dear+ Download Change World Manga: Vol. 01-02 [JP] (Link thanks to @Ame13!) ★★★ English Scans ★★★ For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Aokute Nigai - Megu Iroha [芽玖 いろは] 青くて苦い I'm sharing my scans for those who have missed it: Link [MEGA] @000002022221 point
-
Title: Happy Dopamine Series: Twisted Wonderland Pairing: Idia Shroud x Azul Aschengrotto Rating: R-18 Year: 2021 Circle/Artist: Double sample Scanned by: chillerific89/Kogenta3 I dont know what's the story exactly about but it seems during Alchemy class Idia and Azul where mixing a potion but then something went wrong and there is an small explosion from the potion. This somehow has left an certain effect on Azul it seems and he and Idia end up in bed with each other. Download Links: https://app.box.com/s/ysfeymrk0sgzvmzkim2gzf81b61loh9v https://mega.nz/file/GWgARTIA#ihcw7V...LdRUiOXLf6PoI01 point
-
Danshi Koukousei、Hajimete no ~First Steady~ Kazuki x Yuuta Hen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gCm1J9EUHCJ9FyrdEWPBF411i1tnghi7?usp=drive_link In this Google Drive link you will find the respective tracks, I hope you like them.1 point
-
Hi all cutieeees~~~ I'm transcribing them just for the sake of fun and to keep improving my Japanese. Right now I'm working on non-bl but I have a looooooot of cd's I want to transcribe. I just need MORE TIME Maybe any of you want to follow up text with audio? Feel free to request~~ Just a few notes: I'm not working on translation but I can think on it. Note that English is not my main. If I don't have the audio, you should share the audio with me —this will be kept between you and me only to do the job—. I'll upload the transcription —not the audio, don't worry!!— on my personal site. I'm doing this to keep up-to-date all the texts I do and also, to have accessible everywhere. This is an open-project on Github, you can check my site here —I'm not hiding anything—. I do this on my free —which is scarce— time to improve so… Be patient This is a non-profit project I'm doing, not for money!! If you find this post useless, I'm sorry!!1 point
-
1 point
-
When A Man Loves A Man Drama CD SERIES Base on manga by NITTA Youka Series: 9 Volumes Format: MP3 Plot: Story of several guys working in host clubs. Professional rivalry, mistaken identities, unrequited love, and jealousy test Shinkawa's and Takaaki's friendship on a semi-regular basis. But when Iwaki Kyousuke, Takaaki's old flame and mentor, returns to seduce Shinkawa away to a new host club, will Takaaki be able to persuade Shinkawa to stay, or will his devotion to Iwaki cause him to lose Shinkawa's partnership? Released Date: 2001-2002 Download When A Man Loves A Man Drama CD: VOL.01 - When a Man Loves a Man - NIGHT CAP [67.5 MB] VOL.02 - When a Man Loves a Man - LAST WALTZ [99.1 MB] VOL.03 - When a Man Loves a Man - DA.TE [ 59.4 MB] Released Date: 2003-2004 VOL.04 - When a Man Loves a Man - IROKOI I [64.0 MB] VOL.05 - When a Man Loves a Man - IROKOI II (2 Disc) [121.7 MB] Released Date: 2006 VOL.06 - When a Man Loves a Man - UV I [121.2 MB] VOL.07 - When a Man Loves a Man - UV II [121.6 MB] password For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Third stage Yakumo x Esumi here: https://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/topic/123216-danshi-koukousei-hajimete-no-third-stage-yakumo-x-esumi/1 point
-
1 point
-
Oheya Juunin no Tenmatsu NOGI Spana [JP] Original Name: Oheya Juunin no Tenmatsu Alt. Names: 汚部屋住人の顛末, Whole Story of the Dirty Room Resident Author: NOGI Spana Artist: NOGI Spana Released: 2014 Original Publisher: Takeshobo Serialized In: Qpa Genre: Drama, Romance, Smut, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download: ||Volume 01|| :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:1 point
-
Hatsukoi wa Yayakosii WATANABE Natsu [JP] Original Name: Hatsukoi wa Yayakosii Alt. Names: 初恋は、ややこしい Author/Artist: WATANABE Natsu Year of Release: 2016 Download Hatsukoi wa Yayakosii Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Short Type Complex ₪ NATSUKI Zippo [JP] Original Title: Short Type Complex Alt. Title: ショートタイプコンプレックス Author/Artist: ショートタイプコンプレックス Year of release: 2014 Published by: Libre Shuppan Download Short Type Complex Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Himitsu Densha ∞ NATSUME Katsura [JP] Original Name: Himitsu Densha Alt. Names: 秘密☆電車 Author: NATSUME Katsura Artist: NATSUME Katsura Released: 2009 Original Publisher: Kadokawa Shoten Serialized In: Asuka Comics Genre: Romance, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download: ||Volume 01|| :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:1 point
-
Mushoku Toumei ❄ TAKUMI Yuu [JP] Original Name: Mushoku Toumei Alt. Names: 無色透明' Colorless and Transparent, Love in Colorless Author: TAKUMI Yuu Artist: TAKUMI Yuu Released: 2014 Original Publisher: Kaiousha Serialized In: Gush Peche Genre: Drama, Romance, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download Mushoku Toumei Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Title: Konkatsu Renai Genre: Romance, Yaoi Author: Sugihara Chako Language: Chinese Year: 2012 Status: Complete Download : || MEGA ||1 point
-
When A Man Loves A Man SERIES Base on manga by NITTA Youka Released Date:2006 Format: MP3 <<CAST>> 岩永哲哉 (鷹秋 亮) 中田譲治 (岩城京介) 鳥海浩輔 (新川貴明) 櫻井孝宏 (剣崎俊耶) 伊藤健太郎 (石井尚樹) VOL.08 - When A Man Loves A Man - NEUTRAL [30.0 MB] VOL.09 - WHEN A MAN LOVES A MAN 男が女に囁く時 [121.7 MB]1 point
