Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/12/24 in all areas

  1. Hetare & Bakatare / Akiyoshi Title : Hetare to Bakatare / ヘタレと馬鹿たれ Author: Akiyoshi / 秋好 Published: 2021 Genres: school, childhood friends [秋好] 【単行本版】ヘタレと馬鹿たれ【電子特典付き】 (PriaLコミック) LINK [MEGA]
    43 points
  2. ch7-10 https://xgf.nu/Pf7ir ch11 https://xgf.nu/SGVLZ 3days deadline
    28 points
  3. Sentimental Darling - Yu Chitose [悠ちとせ] センチメンタル・ダーリン【電子限定描き下ろし漫画付き】【コミックス版】 (equal) Digital limited version LINK [MEGA] Included in this version: Sentimental Darling (2 chap), Sentimental Boy (2 chap), Short story, Tankoubon limited manga (14 pages) and digital limited (4 pages)
    27 points
  4. Aokute Nigai - Megu Iroha [芽玖 いろは] 青くて苦い I'm sharing my scans for those who have missed it: Link [MEGA] @00000202222
    17 points
  5. I'm sorry. I don't have the full-length Omega Syndrome, A Sequel? I'll leave episodes 1-7 of Omega Children and the extra edition of Omega Syndrome. https://xgf.nu/zPCkm 3days-deadline
    16 points
  6. I also screenshot vol.1 with my 4k monitor during the free reading, so it's a little bit high resolution (height with 2160 pixel). I just cut the side white bars so it has 2 pages at 1 file. (mihiraki) Link(vol.1)-Enjoy it By the way, dose anyone has vol. 2,3 or ex.? I love you guys.
    3 points
  7. Title: Boku no Omawarisan Vol 3 (BLCD) Author: Niyama Cast: Furukawa Makoto x Shingaki Tarusuke More Details: https://www.chil-chil.net/goodsDetail/goods_id/130876/ Download Link: https://mega.nz/folder/1TI2CZ6Y Key: I bought the BLCD myself, so please do not share mine elsewhere publicly.
    2 points
  8. Change World �� MINADUKI Yuu [JP] Original Title: Change World Alt. Title: チェンジワールド Author/Artist: MINADUKI Yuu Year of release: 2017 Serialized in: Dear+ Download Change World Manga: Vol. 01-02 [JP] (Link thanks to @Ame13!) ★★★ English Scans ★★★ For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    2 points
  9. Thanks for vol 1! Here's volume 2 and 3.
    2 points
  10. Not my scan. Just new link https://www.mediafire.com/file/g04s89bvuszilt8/KOBACO_Aki_OS.rar/file Maybe someone has other volumes? please upload!! This manga is wonderful
    2 points
  11. 【20P小冊子】 https://xgf.nu/uNdMw I had just enough points that are expiring soon, so I bought an extra. Feel free to re-upload my file within this forum.
    2 points
  12. Title:Android no Boku ga Super Darling ni Koishite mo iidesuka?   (アンドロイドの僕がスパダリに恋してもいいですか?) original:Brilliant Prin Release Year:2021 Recording Time:Disc1:52 minutes 32 seconds         Disc2:64 minutes 31 seconds Voice Actor:天﨑滉平 (Kouhei Amasaki)        新垣樽助 (Tarusuke Shingaki)       大野智敬 (Tomohiro Oono)       眞對友樹也 (Yukiya Matsui) Special notes: 初回盤には本編後の二人を描いたボーナストラック「ミルククラウンに恋して」を収録! * In the first edition, I drew two people after the main story  Includes a bonus track "In Love with Milk Crown"! LINK <Attention> ファイルを他のサイトにアップロードしたり、共有したりしないでください。 * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. 1ヶ月程でファイルが削除されます。 * The file will be deleted in about a month.
    1 point
  13. 作品内容 現代に生きる伊賀忍者の末裔・小波津は、今日も得意の「房中術」で任務にあたっていたが、 ライバルの甲賀忍者に邪魔されてしまう。 その上、手柄を取られただけでなくカラダまで無理やり暴かれてしまった……! プライドの高い小波津は悔しさから「紙人形」を使ったえっちな修行で甲賀忍者へのリベンジを誓う。 ※受け/小波津視点で描かれるBLが18禁シチュエーション音声作品です。 ※音声は受け/小波津のみとなります。 ※水音、ピストン音を含みます。 --- キャラクター 〇神部 小波津/しんべ こなつ(cv.ぺけ丸) 現代に生きる昔の有名な伊賀忍者の末裔、中忍。 黒髪美人系の小波津は、その色気とカラダを使った房中術で数々の任務をこなしてきた。 しかしライバル忍者に出し抜かれてしまい、まさかの顔射……!? このままではプライドが許さない!と房中術を極めるための「修行」を行うことに。 「んぐぅ! ああぁ……突き上げられると、チンポに……響くぅ!  た、耐えるぅ……。耐えなきゃ……。き、気持ちが……良くても……。」 「し、搾り取ってやる……。  甲賀者のチンポから、精液ぃぃいいぃ……!」 〇鵜飼 涼/うかい りょう(※音声なし) スーツを着た現代に生きる甲賀忍者。 一見ITセレブ系の社長のようだが、身のこなしは軽くスマート。 たいそう立派なちんこを持ち、Sっ気があり、相手を攻めるのが大得意。 小波津のと出会ってから彼のことが気になり、こっちはこっちで また再開できることを願っていたが…? 忍びの国の淫法帳~伊賀忍者の美人さん~ 伊賀の中忍、サラリーマンを落とすの巻 (7:36) 宿敵現るの巻 (10:01) 修行の巻 (10:20) 修行の巻・2 (9:42) もういっかいH?の巻 (12:48) Download Mega
    1 point
  14. PAIRING: Yuki Ono X Takuya Satou Release date = January 23rd, 2019 BY FRONTIERWORKS BOX ********************************************************************************* :4yoyo22: Please do not re-upload to another platform
    1 point
  15. Summary Rex (bottom) is a 300 year-old mermaid prince who's very timid. When merfolk turn 300, they finally come of age. Since time immemorial, the coming of age ceremony has involved a great orgy, after which the merperson is considered a full, adult member of the community. But Rex is a bit scared of the "orgy" part -- after all, he doesn't really know what it is. So he fled to the human world. There he meets a young man named Satoru (top), who was deeply concerned for him. Though the shocking of meeting a real merman took some time to fade, Satoru was eventually won over by the creature's beautiful features... and in turn, Rex starts to fall for Satoru and his kindness... Created by [midnight lollipop] Twitter: https://twitter.com/mnllpp2020 The love story of a man and a merman begins...! Mediafire ZIP Link (would recommend using 7zip for this file as well) Please don't repost anywhere else, and let me know if there's any issue
    1 point
  16. please don't share or repost on the others sites. ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ おっとりむちぱつインキュバスさん娶りました ~毎日発情しても絶倫チンポに精液どぷどぷ注いでもらってます~ ❘ 作品紹介 ❘ ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ■ ※淫語表現(女性器の名前を連呼する等)が多数含まれております、苦手な方はご注意ください※ ■若手獣医×ドジでチョロすぎる淫乱年増インキュバス■ ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ❘ キャラクター ❘ 受:フィグ CV:かっぱガリ 様 年齢:??? 身長:180cm 職業:インキュバス 人里に降りてきてからなかなか思うように精を得ることが出来ないドジでチョロすぎる年増のインキュバス。 おっとりした性格で体がちょっとむちむちしてるので無意識にエロい雰囲気を垂れ流してしまったりする。 ある日、精が不足し玄関で倒れてしまったところを隣に引っ越してきた栄太に助けられ、そのまま結婚の約束を交わしてしまう。 変な成り行きではあったものの、栄太のことは愛している。 インキュバスとしては高齢なのでそんなに精を必要とはしていないので一年に数回セックスをできればいい、のでもう恐らく一生分はセックスをしている(とは張り切っている栄太には言えない……) 攻:山城 栄太(やましろ えいた) 年齢:29歳 身長:170cm 職業:獣医 フィグの住む部屋の隣に引っ越してきた若い獣医の青年。 フィグと引っ越しの挨拶で出会った時に既に一目惚れをしていた。 なんとか仲良くなろうときっかけを作り訪ねていった際、あまりの艶っぽさに誘われセックスをしてしまう。その後、思わずプロポーズをしてしまう。 獣医としてはまだ未熟だと自分では思っているので、本当の夫婦になるのは自分が独立してから、と約束を交わす。 真面目な性格ではあるものの隠れ絶倫故、今まで自分がスッキリするまでセックスを出来たことがなかった。 しかしフィグに出会ってからは彼の食事だと思い、たっぷりと精を注いでしまい…… ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ❘ あらすじ ❘ ヒトとそれ以外の種族が共存するようになってから数十年……今まで人里にはあまり降りてこなかったチョロドジむちエロおっとり年増インキュバス「フィグ」。 思い切って人里に降りて引っ越してきて数日後……いつまでもセックスが出来ずにいるフィグの元にやってきたのは若い精を沢山蓄えた青年、栄太。 思わず彼に縋り付くフィグに密かに想いを寄せていた栄太は、ついつい手を出してしまうものの……なんとその場でプロポーズまでしてしまう。 それから数年後、獣医として成長する栄太と同棲する「婚約者」のフィグは充分すぎるほど、たっぷりの精を注ぎ込まれ続けて愛されていた。 時々、暴走する栄太に翻弄されたり、逆に翻弄したり、ヒトとインキュバスのえろえろ婚前生活とは…… トラック01 (プレイ内容:フェラ、挿入、中出し) 「八百歳超えた記念に思い切って都会に出てみたものの……あーっ……うまいことご飯みつかんないよぉ……うぅ……」 「やっぱお金出して男の子買うしか……いやいやインキュバスとしてそれは無理……プライドが傷ついちゃう……」 「あ、お、お、お隣にひ、引っ越してきたおちんぽさん……じゃなくて……えーと……山城さん……」 「はふ、ん……おちんちんおいひいっ……んぶ、じゅりゅ、んむぅぅ~ッ……んぶ、おぶ、んっ……」 「あ、あひ、あ、ああっあっうぅぅ~んっ は、あ、あんっ 久しぶりのっ 人間ちんぽしゅごいのぉっ あ、あっあっあっひ、ひっ」 「もっともっと あ、あぅぅんっ あ、あっあっあっひ、うぅ~ッ く、ふぅ、あ、あっしょこ、も、もっと」 「は……結婚……? そんな……えと……でも……あのー……い、いいのかなこんな……どうしよ……八百歳くらいだけどいい……んです……か……?」 トラック02 (プレイ内容:乳首責め、挿入、中出し) 「残業お疲れ様ぁ……はい、お茶。妊娠してた猫ちゃん、赤ちゃん生まれたんだあ……よかったねえ~……えへへぇ……」 「ひゃ、あんっ…… 乳首好きだね……ぇ…… あ、あんんっ……」 「は、は、ああんっだめ、あ、ああっも、欲しい、欲しいのぉ お願いぃ…… ここ、お願いッ ぐちゃぐちゃにしておいたからね……」 「はあ、はーっ……んふ、あ、あっ……やぁんっ……血管バキバキのおちんぽぉ……! はぁ~ッ……んんっ……? ふふ……久しぶりだからすぐイキそ……? いいよぉ……」 「ち、乳首もぐりぐりしてぇ……? あ、あっあっあひぃぃんっ! あ、あっあっあーっ……! 乳首ぐりぐりきもぢぃ~ッ……!」 「っは、はーっはーっ……あ、あんっ! あ、ああっあっインキュバスのッ……結腸子宮ぱこぱこッ! きもひいっ」 トラック03 (プレイ内容 : アナル舐め、ローター挿入) 「ん、んぅぅ……ッ……? こらぁ、探し物中に……お尻……さ、触らないのぉっ……」 「は、はあ、はーっ……お、奥から濡れちゃう……ん……んっ……インキュバスの愛液……溢れちゃうのぉ……」 「は、あ、あっあっだめ、クンニだめ、あ、あんっ! ぼ、僕それや、いやなのぉッ! は、はずかし、いから、あ、あんっ……!」 「っひ、ひっあ、あああああああッ……は、あんッ! あ、ああっあっあっ……! ローターあ、あっあっ感じるところっ……ふ、二つもおっ……!」 「んおおおおおっ……! あ、ああっあっあっ奥ッ……奥ぶるぶるしたまま舐めるのやらあああんっ……あ、ああっあっあっ」 「へ……? て、手使わずに……自分で、だ、出すの……!? む、無理! 無理無理そ、そんなのむ、無……んんぅぅぅぅぅぅ……あ、あっあっお尻揉まないであ、あっあっも、これ以上感じさせないれ、っ……!」 トラック04: (プレイ内容 : 会陰部ローター責め、挿入、潮吹き) 「洗濯物干すの手伝ってくれてありがと。お休みの日なのに、ごめんね?」 「んー…………? お礼……欲しい? んー? 何? 晩御飯のリクエストとか?」 「君のこと……嫌いになるかもー……だってインキュバス相手に新しい性感帯開発させてとか頭おかしいんじゃないの……!?」 「ひゃ、あん……な、なんで……お尻の穴とおちんちんの間に……ローション……垂らすのぉ……」 「んんんんっ……っく、は、あ、あっあっ……え、え、会陰責め……? な、何そ、れっ……ん、んぅ……」 「っきひぃぃんっ……! あ、あっあっあっ!? あ、あっやら、あ、あっあっ振動強くしないれっ……あ、ああんっお、おおおおふ、お、おっ」 「はあ、はーっはーっ…………何これぇっ!? あ、ああっあっ! 女の子イキの快感つ、続いてるの、あ、ああうぅぅっ」 「ローターお、おおおっおっ抑えないれええええっ……! しょ、しょとからあ、ああっあっあっ前立腺が、ああ、あ、ああああああああッ」 「あ、あ、あ、あ、あ…………あ、あーっ……潮吹きあ、あ、あんっ……あ、あっあっあっへ、へひ、あ、あ、ああっ……!」 トラック05以降のご紹介はプレイ内容のみとなります。 詳細は是非本編でご確認ください! トラック05: (プレイ内容 : 手コキ、言葉責め、フェラ) トラック06: (プレイ内容:手淫、挿入、潮吹き、中出し) ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ■Cast……かっぱガリ 様(@KAPPA_GARI) ■illust……シカナリ様(@Sknrojisan) ■scenario……mtk様(@bisyounennohiza) ■音声編集……Dおりまー様(@orima_d) ■制作……diamant(ディアマント) https://twitter.com/diamant_bl ✤ Download https://mega.nz/folder/6HoXnSBD i've merge all tracks into one (mp3) for easier way to download. Support the original work here https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ378521.html * if you have any problem just let me know. i'll fix it as soon as possible * ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ please don't share or repost on the others sites. thx. Okay guys. I'll probably be gone for a while as I've been pretty busy with exams and projects lately. When I get everything done, I'll be back.
    1 point
  17. link Decryption Key Hello, this is my first time uploading a CD here. If there's a problem with the file, kindly message me. This is the first and final time I'll publish the CDs I bought here, so please don't reupload/share on other websites and forums. Thank you.
    1 point
  18. Story クラスの中でも地味で目立たない存在の男子高校生・名執 総二郎。 名執には秘密があって、実は少し前から担任の教師・藍田と関係を持っていた。 その日も藍田に声を掛けられ、放課後の教室で密かに身体を重ねていたのだが、 翌日、クラスメイトの才藤・茅嶋・的場に声を掛けられる。 「ほら。これ、お前だろ?」 昨日の情事を収めたスマホの画面を見せられ、名執は愕然とする。 バラされたくないなら肉便器になれ、と脅され、名執は藍田を守るため、自分の身を捧げた。 卑猥な言葉を言わされ、恥ずかしい格好でご挨拶させられ、 そそり勃ったモノをしゃぶらされ、代わる代わる犯されて… 名執は歯を食いしばりながら必死に耐える。 これが藍田を──愛する人を守る唯一の手段だと思って。 ──けれど。 その想いは、無残にも打ち砕かれることになる。 ──そして僕は、肉便器へと「堕ちた」。 Character ●名執 総二郎(なとり そうじろう) CV:春真最中 地味で目立たないタイプの男子高校生。 外見はわりと美人で、どことなく儚い雰囲気がある。 名執家の次男で厳しく育てられたため、恋に疎く、初恋もまだだった。 兄は優秀な跡取りに育っているため、よく比較されるが、総二郎は学力も運動能力も一般的。 担任の教師・藍田に優しくされ、モーションをかけられたことで本気になってしまい、そのまま関係を持ってしまう。いずれ同棲出来ると思っていた。 ●才藤(さいとう) CV:綴春ト 総二郎と藍田がセックスしているところを目撃し、写真撮影して強請った張本人。 口が悪く、乱暴。 明らかに悪いことをしでかしそうなタイプだが、頭の回転はいいので意外にも戦略家。 茅嶋とは幼馴染。男3兄弟の次男。 ●茅嶋(かやしま) CV:宵月禄 才藤の幼馴染。学級委員タイプの秀才。 輪姦や緊縛に興味があり、酷いことも平気で言うしさせる。一番加虐性のあるタイプ。 親がエリートで、躾が厳しかったことも性格を歪ませた原因。 ●的場(まとば) CV:宮司道章造 パワー系。とにかく体力バカで、気持ちイイコト優先。 連続射精とかも平気。ただ、相手が痛がることに興味があるわけではない。 ●担任の教師:藍田(あいだ) CV:さめたろう 20代後半のイケメン。非常勤の科学教師。 ゲイで、気に入った男子生徒と関係を持ちながら学校を渡り歩いていた。 今は総二郎と恋人関係にあったはずだが…? Track rist 【Track1 : 秘密の関係】 (ディープキス・立ちバック・軽めのスパンキング・中出し) 【Track2 : 呼び出し】 (恥ずかしい格好でのご挨拶・強制フェラ・強制手コキ・4P) 【Track3 : 欺きと覚悟】 【Track4 : 容赦なき輪姦】 (恥ずかしい格好でのご挨拶・強制フェラ・二穴同時挿入・4P) 【Track5 : 僕のケツマンコ、使ってください】 (乳首責め・謝罪アクメ・寸止め・アナルオナニー・4P) https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01063350.html DOWNLOAD
    1 point
  19. Title: Boku no Omawarisan Vol 2 (BLCD) Author: Niyama Cast: Furukawa Makoto x Shingaki Tarusuke More Details: https://www.chil-chil.net/goodsDetail/goods_id/106754/ Download Link: https://mega.nz/folder/EHIQXLrC Key: I bought the BLCD myself, so please do not share mine elsewhere publicly.
    1 point
  20. Download **Please read it privately and not re-upload or share outside. The link will be deleted after 3days. Enjoy it!
    1 point
  21. The Two Who'll Die If They Don't Have Sex セックスしないと死んじゃうふたり Company: White Tadpole Release date: Dec/26/2019 Two straight friends are forced into "sex for survival"! They don't like it and have to do it to survive... But the two moan in pleasure in the BL voice drama! CVs: - Kazuma Hoshino - Eito Kanabe 7 tracks / 1 hour 37 minutes 29 seconds (1 extra track and 2 written dialogue (Japanese)) I separated the files by WAV (2GB) and by MP3 (147 MB) for people preferences. https://mega.nz/file/eLRC2RqR#qmCOr4N8McF_o0LGxuKArj6GdNagW0bOoHKQElvuVwY https://mega.nz/file/zaB0wDga#TFQgIltlX4HYOcr_EPbr7C7dy03mPt35nmX6ffPbhN0 Hi, Similar to everyone else, don't post anywhere else, otherwise, enjoy P.S I personally was looking for this BLCD for a while, but I never found it. If this is somewhere on the forum and the poster wants me to remove it, I will do so.
    1 point
  22. Title: Haru wo Daiteita Drama CD Summary : Iwaki and Katou had always been at loggerheads, starting from the first day they met. 30-Something Iwaki had always felt insecure about his age. Being in the adult entertainment industry always meant that the younger you were, the hotter you were. 20-Something Katou was no different. Katou – filled with arrogance, good-looks and charm had never been Iwaki’s favorite. However, with his age as his downside, can Iwaki still continue to be in the adult entertainment industry or can he deviate to something more…glamorous, perhaps? Download Haru wo Daiteita Drama CD Haru Wo Rar 1 Haru Wo Rar 2 Haru Wo Rar 3 For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  23. I saw no one uploaded this so I took the liberty of doing so myself. I uploaded it from a screen recording, sorry I didn't know how to convert to mp3! Let me know if there are any issues, other than that enjoy! Mega
    1 point
  24. please don't share or repost on the others sites. ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ Young Thug Wants a Pounding [Voice Drama Ver.] 不良だって、挿れられたいんです 【ボイス版】 ❘ Story ❘ Kyousuke, the man feared as the toughest delinquent in town has a secret... He wants more than anything for a man to fuck him in the ass! But with nobody around to help him realize his dream, he can't do much else besides masturbate. Then one day he gets kidnapped by Ryuuji, a rival gang boss, and taken to an abandoned building. He was all ready to get beaten up, but then Ryuuji said something that surprised him. "Punches and kicks are pretty played out, don't ya think? I've got an even better way to humiliate you." Oh my god... does he mean what it sounds like he means...!? It's hoodlum v.s. hoodlum in a butt battle for the ages! ❘ Characters ❘ Kyousuke Sagara (CV: Nagashima) A super tough delinquent. He's manly and admired by all his underlings, but also dreams of getting fucked in the ass. Ryuuji Yamamura The well-hung boss of the rival school's gang. Has a thing for Kyousuke. ❘ Track List ❘ ■ Track 01: ヤンキー穴をちんちんバイブで虐めて……(6:52) ■ Track 02: 生の巨ちんぽで一番奥まで犯されて…処女アナ喜んじまう…!(19:52) ■ Track 03: 番長のリベンジ(10:07) ■ Track 04: 巨根で丁寧に愛されて、(13:40) ■ Track 05: 今夜はずっと、このままで。(2:53) ❘ Credits ❘ ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ CV: Nagashima (@na_ka_0121) Illustration: 一颯ibuki (@ibuki0205_ibuki) Design: Kurubushi (@kurubushi_doco) Audio Editing: Más Audio Sound (URL: https://www.mas-audio-sound.com/ ) ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ Scenario / Production: Tororo Twitter:https://twitter.com/trotro_oimo Total playback: about 53 minutes ✤ Download https://mega.nz/folder/PORynLYa Support the original work here https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ349834.html * if you have any problem just let me know. i'll fix it as soon as possible * ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ please don't share or repost on the others sites. thx.
    1 point
  25. Aokute Nigai ✴ MEGU Iroha [JP] Original Title: Aokute Nigai Alt. Title: 青くて苦い Author/Artist: MEGU Iroha Year of release: 2018 Published by: Printemps Shuppan Download Aokute Nigai Manga: Link [MEGA] (Link thanks to @Dive!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  26. Ichimai Goshi Fetish ✧ YAMASAKI Uni [JP] Original Title: Ichimai Goshi Fetish Alt. Title: 一枚越しフェティッシュ Author/Artist: YAMASAKI Uni Year of release: 2016 Published by: Takeshobo Download Ichimai Goshi Fetish Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @Ame13!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  27. Thank you so much for sharing, @Dive!
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. NEW LINK EVERYONE https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sx13shxm4j9uy/Hetakuso_Step_Love
    1 point
  30. ノンケの俺がアダルトグッズにおちるわけがない!? vol 1 & 2 [Setsuna Kai] Nonke No Ore Ga Adult Goods Ni Ochiru Wakeganai !? vol 1 & 2 [刹那魁] ノンケの俺がアダルトグッズにおちるわけがない! vol 1 & 2 Hello, I'm sharing the first two volumes of this series. There is a third volume but I didn't buy it. Link [MEGA] (no password, JPEG files)
    1 point
  31. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    1 point
  32. Thanks to the free reading campaign on cmoa, I've re-up the first volume. I don't know when this link will be lasted but... well, it's for now 😅 [akabeko] Yonin no Nibiiro - Vol 1
    1 point
  33. Vol 14 https://mega.nz/file/P65ynaxT#-cfq7zlAFVC5cEkENEOKfHoTUYAfTMH-htkcqnDhKWU
    1 point
  34. I was able to find it so I'm sharing VOLUME 4 + ANIMATE TOKUTEN (no free talk) Mediafire
    1 point
  35. hi babes here's a reupload!! i added the freetalk between taku-chan & shiraimu in the zip file ehehe enjoy babes<3 Fuck Buddy-ファックバディ- (Shirai Yusuke x Satou Takuya) zip decryption key:
    1 point
  36. Did you mean korean blcd? Then here it is ^o^ korean blcd site screenshot of the site To be able to access 19+ blcd, you need to verify your age (I use my id card). Korean blcd in this site is an adaptation from bl manhwa and novel.
    1 point
  37. Mediafire ZIP Link (because I forgot Mediafire made you download each individual file, sorry about that) Also, I'd recommend downloading 7Zip, because for whatever reason Windows does not like zip files with Japanese characters and would not extract the file straight off my computer no matter what I did, and because 7zip is just better anyway Once again, let me know if there's any issues
    1 point
  38. REUPLOAD Mini Drama https://mega.nz/folder/UdognIjK#Bop9JHkg9IbLlQg4KljfVg
    1 point
  39. REUPLOAD Yondaime Ooyamato Tatsuyuki + Mini Drama https://mega.nz/folder/4IAhDaBI#3geKXM1y6i42zIkpOsEESw
    1 point
  40. Happy End Wa Goisshoni ✴ HANAKAWA Chito [JP] Original Title: Happy End Wa Goisshoni Alt. Title: ハッピーエンドはご一緒に Author/Artist: HANAKAWA Chito Year of release: 2016 Published by: Takeshobo Download Happy End Wa Goisshoni Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus