Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/11/24 in Posts
-
20 points
-
Hetare & Bakatare / Akiyoshi Title : Hetare to Bakatare / ヘタレと馬鹿たれ Author: Akiyoshi / 秋好 Published: 2021 Genres: school, childhood friends [秋好] 【単行本版】ヘタレと馬鹿たれ【電子特典付き】 (PriaLコミック) LINK [MEGA]14 points
-
14 points
-
【20P小冊子】 https://xgf.nu/uNdMw I had just enough points that are expiring soon, so I bought an extra. Feel free to re-upload my file within this forum.12 points
-
Sentimental Darling - Yu Chitose [悠ちとせ] センチメンタル・ダーリン【電子限定描き下ろし漫画付き】【コミックス版】 (equal) Digital limited version LINK [MEGA] Included in this version: Sentimental Darling (2 chap), Sentimental Boy (2 chap), Short story, Tankoubon limited manga (14 pages) and digital limited (4 pages)11 points
-
Aokute Nigai - Megu Iroha [芽玖 いろは] 青くて苦い I'm sharing my scans for those who have missed it: Link [MEGA] @0000020222211 points
-
Not my scan. Just new link https://www.mediafire.com/file/g04s89bvuszilt8/KOBACO_Aki_OS.rar/file Maybe someone has other volumes? please upload!! This manga is wonderful10 points
-
7 points
-
7 points
-
[ワヰ] 大野将太18歳、本日カレシができました!ch.1-6 Link(ch.1-6) Last time the files were blocked, so I think maybe I should add a password.6 points
-
I'm sorry. I don't have the full-length Omega Syndrome, A Sequel? I'll leave episodes 1-7 of Omega Children and the extra edition of Omega Syndrome. https://xgf.nu/zPCkm 3days-deadline6 points
-
I also screenshot vol.1 with my 4k monitor during the free reading, so it's a little bit high resolution (height with 2160 pixel). I just cut the side white bars so it has 2 pages at 1 file. (mihiraki) Link(vol.1)-Enjoy it By the way, dose anyone has vol. 2,3 or ex.? I love you guys.6 points
-
Title: Ai toka Ii kara xx Kashina Japanese Title: 愛とかいいから××貸しな Author/Artist: Kinoshita Neri Download Link4 points
-
Original Title: Aiyoku Lucky Hall Alt. Title: 愛欲ラッキーホール Author/Artist: Inochi Wazuka Year of release: 2019 Download Aiyoku Lucky Hall3 points
-
Summary Rex (bottom) is a 300 year-old mermaid prince who's very timid. When merfolk turn 300, they finally come of age. Since time immemorial, the coming of age ceremony has involved a great orgy, after which the merperson is considered a full, adult member of the community. But Rex is a bit scared of the "orgy" part -- after all, he doesn't really know what it is. So he fled to the human world. There he meets a young man named Satoru (top), who was deeply concerned for him. Though the shocking of meeting a real merman took some time to fade, Satoru was eventually won over by the creature's beautiful features... and in turn, Rex starts to fall for Satoru and his kindness... Created by [midnight lollipop] Twitter: https://twitter.com/mnllpp2020 The love story of a man and a merman begins...! Mediafire ZIP Link (would recommend using 7zip for this file as well) Please don't repost anywhere else, and let me know if there's any issue2 points
-
Omega Syndrome Vol. 1 ~オメガ・シンドローム~ Mangaka: KOBACO Aki Scans: OniBoku Omega Syndrome Vol 1 WaterMarked Version. If you wish to use the scans, please feel free to send me a message, so I can provide you with the original copy of the scans without the water mark2 points
-
Yonin no Nibiiro ₪ Akabeko [JP] Original Title: Yonin no Nibiiro Alt. Title: 四人のにびいろ Author/Artist: Akabeko Year of release: 2018 Published by: Shodensha Download Yonin no Nibiiro Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @iramatio!) Volume 02 and Volume 03 [JP] (Link thanks to @ambersuplex!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff2 points
-
NEW LINK EVERYONE https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sx13shxm4j9uy/Hetakuso_Step_Love2 points
-
@hjklgnI have bought some Nagira Yuu's novels but I haven't read them yet. Her popularity is insane! Have you tried Eneba? I bought Nintendo eshop cards there. I will post some BL novels in epub format later.2 points
-
Title:Samezoku eno Sasagemono Author:Satomichi Release Year:2023 Voice Actor:Kumaniku Fuyuno Masaru Kuki (※Cast members are listed with their pseudonyms.) LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!1 point
-
ドラマ BLCD: 男子高校生、はじめての 第11弾 ~あまえたがりキングと世話焼きジャック~) 熊谷健太郎 × 榎木淳弥 MediaFire GINGER BERRY GNB-1911 2019/12/061 point
-
Hi! This is my first time to upload,I hope you can enjoy it. I've checked. No one has uploaded this one. But there are too many works in this series, So I'm not sure if I missed anything.If someone has uploaded it, please tell me in the comments section and then I will delete it. ディスク:1 1. prologue「指折りの日々」 2. 椎堂×有編1「斯くして、僕等は」 3. 椎堂×有編2 4. 椎堂×有編3 5. 慧斗×春惟編1「やわらかくてあまくて、でも痛い」 6. 慧斗×春惟編2 7. 慧斗×春惟編3 8. 六甲×央田編1「Like a HONEYMOON」 9. 六甲×央田編2 10. 六甲×央田編3 11. epilogue「恋するイキモノ」 村瀬歩 / 古川慎 / 増田俊樹 / 白井悠介 / 新垣樽助 / 八代拓 / Release date:2016-12-22 Here is the link↓ https://www.mediafire.com/file/546uo379g45ea71/%E7%94%B7%E5%AD%90%E9%AB%98%E6%A0%A1%E7%94%9F%E3%80%81%E3%81%AF%E3%81%98%E3%82%81%E3%81%A6%E3%81%AE_2nd.after_Disc%7EGIFT%7E%2B%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%9B%A4.zip/file1 point
-
Hi guys, I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~ original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01088530.html Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/Lzg0BDhb#LP0zC9RcZOMoh8TQ4YdUTEJwNNu7p5erf6kQefAGeBU FYI - I will take this down after 2 days so download quickly!1 point
-
Title:Himemuko-Scarlet Secret- Author:Tomo Serizawa Release Year:2022 Voice Actor:Tomoaki Maeda Shinnosuke Tachibana LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!1 point
-
Title: Time Limit Drama CD - タイムリミット Author: GOU Shiira Illustrator: YAMANE Ayano Pairings: Kosugi Juurouta x Yoshino Hiroyuki Plot: The lead Jun fell in love with his tutor when he was ten. This tutor of him seemed like also had feelings for him, and even at that age, it was Jun himself who seduced the tutor Kasai to do it with him. then, when jun was already in college, the tutor who was working for their company too announced that he’s getting married. Jun didn’t take it well but said go marry but he’s not going to allow Kasai to stop working in the company. Download Time Limit Drama CD: >>> Mediafire (108,4 MB) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Title: Himitsu no Shinyaku Jikkenchuu Drama CD - ヒミツの新薬実験中 Author: Nekoshima Touko Illustrator: YAMANE Ayano Pairings: Narita Ken x Nojima Hirofumi Download Himitsu no Shinyaku Jikkenchuu Drama CD: >>> Mediafire (162,24 MB) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗦 Uploaded by ROTHSCHILD 大道具カップルは絶賛倦怠期〜30代手前カップル交際1年目の危機、そして出会いからこれまで〜 ✔ mp3 / ✔ merge (all) tracks ✦ ✦ ✦ ⇣ 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍 𝐋 𝐎 𝐀 𝐃 ⇣ https://mega.nz/folder/m4gAQRBC ※ 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ421211.html ﹗if you have any problem just let me know. i'll fix it as soon as possible ﹗ ✦ ✦ ✦ 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗦 Uploaded by ROTHSCHILD1 point
-
Do NOT re-upload any of the files or share the download link on any other website or platform! Thanks! (✿´꒳`)ノ° ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ | Summary * This product contains overlapping content with "Imaginary Demon Pregnancy ~I Can't Stop Laying Eggs and Lactating in Front of the Man I love~ (RJ370294)" * Voice language: Japanese * Subtitle language: English * Format: Video with embedded English subtitles ~88 Minutes of Audio!~ *R18 BL situation drama *Please note: Contains vulgar terms, an increasingly feminized bottom, and other such expressions. Those who are not okay with such content, please use discretion. - A mysterious youth paired with a weak-willed demon ~Summary~ Long ago the world was separated into two halves, one belonging to angels and one belonging to demons. The two were kept apart by barriers constructed by the gods. However, at a certain point both human and demon began to multiply too quickly, and rapidly spilled over into the other's territory. The war of light and darkness had begun. The passage of time continues... The demons are fighting down to the last until their commander Anri is captured. His horn broken and his body disgraced, Anri is rescued by a certain youth. He's nursed back to health by the mysterious young man, infused with magic, and he quickly begins to fall for the young man's flirtations... | Characters Bottom: Anri CV: Daisuke Shindou Age: Around 2000? Height: 185cm Profession: Demon Commander A pillar of the demon community for millennia, he has sworn fealty to the Demon King. As a commander, he's responsible for the protection of a large territory. He was captured by humans while protecting his brethren, and subjected to indignities. However, a human saved him and infused him with pleasurable magic. Being somewhat simple-minded, Anri began to fantasize about being impregnated by the man, and eventually started to lay eggs (unfertilized) and lactate in front of him... In order to protect his brethren, he's had to harvest semen from humans and angels, but only with quick blowjobs. So he's essentially a virgin. When he's rescued by Ormazd, his feelings start to shift... Top: Ormazd CV: None Age: 20 Height: 175cm Profession: ??? A youth who discovered and rescued the wounded and disgraced Anri. He seems to hold a lofty status, judging by his large mansion in the capital city and his numerous valets. He infuses Anri with magic and brings him up from the dungeon into his personal chambers. While nursing Anri back to health, he is quickly drawn to Anri's vulnerability and naivety... | Track List -Track 1 (8:37) (Contains: Light physical abuse (His horn is snapped, he's punched in the stomach, and his remaining horn is used as a handle), Rape) "Ugh... Damn it... Done in by a mere human..." "Aren't I...supposed to be the evil one...? This is... Oh... All I want is...to reclaim our world..." "J-Just kill me... I can't use my magic... Wh-what are you doing? "Ahhh! Wh-what are you doing!? Y-you're gonna make me your breeding sow? Ohh... You humans... you're all so twisted... Ugh! Ohh..." "D-don't watch me get violated by these lowly h-humans... Don't mock me... Oh!" -Track 2 (16:35) (Contains: Kisses, Fellatio) "You bastard... Why are you imprisoning me here?" "Where am I? The capital city? Why did you bring me here? Are you going to brutalize me further?" "Ohh!? Wh-what are you... Mmm... Mmnnn..." "Hah... Oh... Stop... Don't pump...magic into me..." "Transferring your magic mouth-to-mouth... My horns... They're tingling..." "Ugh... If you're that insistent... Give...give me more magic." "Oh... Wait, why are you getting hard...? Hah... Ugh... I can't wait any longer..." "Long ago this was common... Mmnn... We'd take semen from the human males... Oh... Mmm..." -Track 3 (18:36) (Contains: Egg-laying, Anal fingering) "Are you the only human living here? There's no one else?" "Oh? They're focused on rebuilding the kingdom... Hmm... Rebuilding after a war you started... It's ironic..." "I blame you... Every day...you pour so much magic into me... My insides ache..." "Ugh... Hey... Get...get away from me..." "It's almost time...for me to lay eggs..." "Like I s-said... I'm going to lay eggs..." "Ahh... Ohh.... Oh! D-don't look... Don't look at me!" "Don't look! Oh! Stop... Don't watch me lay eggs and make weird noises! Ahh! No!" "Don't watch me cum and lay at the same time! Such embarrassing sounds are coming from my ass while the man I love is watching me!" "I'm not usually l-like this! I'm usually a more p-proper demon, so...so... Oh!" -Track 4 (16:57) (Contains: Horn Play, Cervix Teasing, Creampie) "Are you sure this is okay...? Letting me out of the dungeons... I still don't get you... Anyway... This building is quite spacious... It reminds me of a castle somewhere... Maybe I'm imagining things?" "Oh... Don't draw me close... I-I'm still in my egg laying period... What are you doing?" "Ah... Cut it out... I'm not w-wet at all... We're basically hermaphroditic so...if we realize we're getting penetrated... Our bodies change... Oh..." "D-don't play with the genitals above my hole! Ah... Stop...I want you to breed me, that's why I'm clinging so tightly to you!" "Oh... This is our first time... There wasn't even any foreplay... Ugh... Th-there's no point in apologizing now... Jerk..." "D-don't tickle the entrance to my womb! Ahh! Y-you're going to wear out my boy pussy!" -Track 5 (15:28) (Contains: Lactation, Horn Play, Insertion, Creampie, Squirting) -Track 6 (12:28) (Contains: Insertion, Creampie) ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ This is my very first time sharing files so please let me know if any issue occurs, and excuse any shortcomings! I only ever lurk on this site but decided I wanted to contribute back in thanks for others uploading, and I only had seen the unsubbed version on here (*´꒳`*) I bought the English subbed with my own funds so I would appreciate it if my files and download link are NOT shared on other websites or platforms, or even re-uploaded on here without my permission. I'm also curious which method is commonly preferred to download from as I've seen different ways: Google Drive, Mediafire, or Megaupload? Or something else? Please lmk! For this time, it'll be through Mediafire. If you enjoyed this audio, please support it by buying your own copy!! DLsite: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ404714.html *DOWNLOAD: (reminder: don't share this link outside of YO, thanks!) *Note: I converted the videos from AVI file to MP4 to reduce the size. The DL link will only last 2 weeks as of posting on Dec 16th, 2023. I can always provide another download link later on if needed.1 point
-
あらすじ お前の言葉を聞くと、何も考えられなくなる――。 <支配のDom>と<従属のSub>という第二の性が存在する社会。 Subと診断されるも、嫌悪を感じていた大学生の壱哉は、周囲に自分の性を隠して過ごしていた。 そんなある日、後輩でDomの瀬凪と出会い、初めて“従いたい”という抗えない欲求を抱く。 従う快感に困惑する壱哉を包むよう、優しく穏やかに自分だけを求める彼に惹かれはじめ…。 キャスト 立花壱哉:松岡禎丞 神代瀬凪:阿座上洋平 収録内容 【DISC-1】 ・本編 【DISC-2】 ・コミックス1巻描き下ろし漫画「愛して、もっと。」 ・キャストトーク ドラマCD「愛飢え、もっと。」: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/k12p5s9shxq6x/Ai+ue,+Motto1 point
-
1 point
-
Junjou de Nani ga Warui 純情でなにが悪い FUYUSHIMA Shigure 2022 Download1 point
-
Castle Mango DRAMA CD [OGURA Muku:Illustrator,,KONOHARA Narise: Author] Release: 2011/08/24 Content: 1 Disc.。.:*♡ ll PAIRING ll (十亀俊司) 石川英郎×近藤隆 (城崎万) Download Castle Manga Drama CD: GET The CD HERE -> If you like this CD, please support the creators by buying it! [81.0MB] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Aisaretagari no Antiromance 愛されたがりのアンチロマンス OKINO Nico 2019 Download1 point
-
Change World �� MINADUKI Yuu [JP] Original Title: Change World Alt. Title: チェンジワールド Author/Artist: MINADUKI Yuu Year of release: 2017 Serialized in: Dear+ Download Change World Manga: Vol. 01-02 [JP] (Link thanks to @Ame13!) ★★★ English Scans ★★★ For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Heyy. Can you reuploud the link? It's unvailable now. Thankyouuu!1 point
-
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t0ozo1n0lihphsc/Asatte_ni_Kiss.rar/file1 point
-
Title: Immoral Cherry Japanese Title: インモラルチェリー Author/Artist: Wai Download Link1 point
-
1 point
-
Title: Bokutachi ga Nakushita Mono Japanese Title: 僕たちがなくしたもの Author/Artist: Nameko Grizzly (Namecogrizzly) Download Link1 point
-
Title: Nue no Naku Yoru ni Japanese Title: 鵺の啼く夜に Author/Artist: Miso Download Link1 point
-
Good day, everyone ! Here is the link for Chapter 6, hope you will enjoy it ! Download Link : https://mega.nz/folder/uhNE3Ipb#2vzykBReuIZorUON3sjX9Q Wish you have a great day ! ~(~ ̄▽ ̄)~1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Guys, hoping the original uploader doesn't mind, I converted the aiff files from the original upload and converted them to mp3, so i uploaded them https://mega.nz/folder/4RgWFZCB#G-R8F5MJlzv9PvUjS3HNBg If there's anything wrong with it, do let me know1 point
-
1 point
-
Nomikomu Koe wa, Amai ღ Takana [JP] Original Title: Nomikomu Koe wa, Amai Alt. Title: のみこむ声は、あまい, Sweet Words Fail One Author/Artist: Takana Year of release: 2014 Download Nomikomu Koe wa, Amai Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Inochi ni Kakawaru Koto ja Nashi ASAHINA Mika [JP] Original Name: Inochi ni Kakawaru Koto ja Nashi Alt. Names: 命に関わることじゃなし Author: ASAHINA Mika Artist: ASAHINA Mika Released: 2011 Original Publisher: Tokuma Shoten Serialized In: Chara Genre: Comedy, Romance, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download: ||Volume 01|| :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:1 point
-
Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no Vol.8 ~Futsuriai na Kaishaku~ Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no Vol.8 ~Futsuriai na Kaishaku~ (男子高校生、はじめての ~第8弾 不釣り合いな恋の解釈~) Release Date: 2018/03/23 Mangaka/Illustrator: Azuma Yukako (あずまゆかこ) Company: Ginger Berry (Ginger Records) Cast: Yamashita Seiichirou (山下誠一郎)、Kobayashi Yuusuke (小林裕介) Pairing/s: Yamashita Seiichirou × Kobayashi Yuusuke (山下誠一郎×小林裕介) http://www.mediafire.com/file/4aawf8a6isafhra1 point
-
Title: Henai Prince Drama CD Mangaka: Narazaki Neneko Company: Lady Bug KA-005 Released: 2008/11/28 Pairing: Mizushima Takahiro x Yusa Kouji Cast: 水島大宙:佐藤浩平 (Mizushima Takahiro) 遊佐浩二:高橋准二 (Yusa Kouji) 関谷真一:池部 (Sekiya Shin-Ichi?) 真仲恵吾:田中 (Manaka Keigo) 疋田高志:小阪 (Hikida Takashi) 志村貴博:副社長 (Shimura Takahiro?) Synopsis: Satou Kouhei, the number one artiste with great acting skills, was obsessed with Takahashi Jyunji, a paramedical researcher. Kouhei became the official stalker and appeared everywhere, at the company or even doing household chores at Jyunji's house. Regardless of how cold and violent Jyunji got, Kouhei accepted it all. Would the sadistic Jyunji finally give in to the masochistic Kouhei? Download Henai Prince Drama CD: Drama CD + Booklet For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Innai Kansen Drama CD Original Work: Sadahiro Mika (原作: 定広美香) Pairings: Yusa Kouji x Chiba Susumu (遊佐浩二 x 千葉進歩) Mizushima Takahiro x Yusa Kouji (水島大宙 x 遊佐浩二) Download Innai Kansen Drama CD: 192kbps + booklet: Download For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
