Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/10/24 in Posts

  1. Title: Ai toka Ii kara xx Kashina Japanese Title: 愛とかいいから××貸しな Author/Artist: Kinoshita Neri Download Link
    18 points
  2. Aisaretagari no Antiromance 愛されたがりのアンチロマンス OKINO Nico 2019 Download
    13 points
  3. 【20P小冊子】 https://xgf.nu/uNdMw I had just enough points that are expiring soon, so I bought an extra. Feel free to re-upload my file within this forum.
    12 points
  4. Original Title: Aiyoku Lucky Hall Alt. Title: 愛欲ラッキーホール Author/Artist: Inochi Wazuka Year of release: 2019 Download Aiyoku Lucky Hall
    10 points
  5. [ワヰ] 大野将太18歳、本日カレシができました!ch.1-6 Link(ch.1-6) Last time the files were blocked, so I think maybe I should add a password.
    9 points
  6. Title: Trip! Akuma-sensei / トリップ!あくま先生 Artist: AKAHOSHI Jake / 赤星ジェイク Release year: 2021 > Download < The link will work for 5 days. Pw: I bought this myself. Please do NOT re-upload or share. I might re-upload it again later, when the link dies. The file has a few watermarks. I kinda got obsessed with this artist after reading Free Kisses. It's great if you can see past one of the main character's major past mistake.
    8 points
  7. Download **Please read it privately and not re-upload or share outside. The link will be deleted after 3days. Enjoy it!
    6 points
  8. Not my scan. Just new link https://www.mediafire.com/file/g04s89bvuszilt8/KOBACO_Aki_OS.rar/file Maybe someone has other volumes? please upload!! This manga is wonderful
    6 points
  9. https://www.mediafire.com/file/t0ozo1n0lihphsc/Asatte_ni_Kiss.rar/file
    5 points
  10. Title:Samezoku eno Sasagemono Author:Satomichi Release Year:2023 Voice Actor:Kumaniku Fuyuno    Masaru Kuki      (※Cast members are listed with their pseudonyms.) LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    4 points
  11. Fujita Cafeco - Oboreru Omega [藤田カフェコ] 溺れるオメガ【特典ペーパー/電子書籍限定ペーパー付】 (G-Lish comics) Title: Oboreru Omega / 溺れるオメガ Author: Fujita Cafeco / 藤田カフェコ Published: 2019 Genres: Omegaverse, School, Sport (swimming) Link [MEGA] Hello, I bought this manga and I wanted to share. It's the first time I'm sharing something (in a new thread). It's an Omegaverse, a trope that I love! I hope you will enjoy it. It has an extra chapter, called "Oboreru Omega - after story" (cmoa link), but I didn't buy it. By the way, I have a question for you all: Do you read BL novels in Japanese too? I mostly buy BL novels, I've checked the novels category on this forum but the majority are in English. Are people here not interested in Jp novels?
    4 points
  12. Title: Immoral Cherry Japanese Title: インモラルチェリー Author/Artist: Wai Download Link
    4 points
  13. Thanks for vol 1! Here's volume 2 and 3.
    3 points
  14. Title: Fudanshi-kun ni wa Himitsu ga Aru Japanese Title: 腐男子くんには秘密がある Author/Artist: Oiko Komaru Download Link
    2 points
  15. NEW LINK EVERYONE https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sx13shxm4j9uy/Hetakuso_Step_Love
    2 points
  16. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/duafpo6zvdktt/Ecchi+wa+shuu-7+kibou+desu!
    2 points
  17. Title: Fake Fact Lips Original: Twitterフェイクファクトリップス Author: Suehiro Machi Year: 2021 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  18. Title: Smoky Nectar Original: スモーキーネクター Author: Minazuki Akira Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  19. Hetakuso Love Step Release Date: October 25, 2023 CAST: Gen Sato, Tetsuya Kakihara 2 DISC https://mega.nz/folder/QMJWST5Y#4IF2FQBZtXfRu-wWZh0IwQ DESACTIVATED MONDAY 6, 2023 All CD's I uploaded, I Bought it!!! Please don't uploaded in other plataform without permission!
    1 point
  20. Junjou de Nani ga Warui Release Date:2023/08/23 2 Discs Cast: Azakami Youhei × Horie Shun I UPLOADED WITH PERMISSION! DO NOT UPLOADED IN ANY WEB OR PLATAFORM! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pli833zwgtpsj/Junjou_de_Nani_ga_Warui
    1 point
  21. Hi guys, This is the one where they get all steamy at an onsen hehehe I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~ original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01088521.html Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/vz5nFBxI#MPCtUZa6cGI5qFtXwSXt2ddE6_t3W58zltCI7oi501Y FYI - I will take this down after 2 days so download quickly!
    1 point
  22. 作品紹介 ■総時間 1時間11分 ■あらすじ 「あっ! ケイト? 僕僕、リンだよ!」 「そうなんだよ、前々から怪しいと思っていた製薬会社がクロだったんだ!」 「手助け……? オイオイ、僕を誰だと思ってるんだ?超優秀なイケメンヒーロー、リン様だよ?」 ヒーローチームのイケメンエース「リン」は密かに怪しい薬の研究をしている製薬会社を特定した。 ヒーロー仲間であり親友でもあるケイトには応援を待つよう言われるが、自信満々のリンは1人でアジトに乗り込んで行ってしまう。 その結果、罠にかかりアッサリと拘束されてしまったリンは、洗脳と身体の改造を施され、組織の雄奴隷になり果ててしまったのだった。 組織の雑魚に代わる代わる犯され、口も尻もドロドロにされてしまったリンを最後に抱きに来たのは巨大な陰茎を持つマスクの男。 マスクの男は他の雑魚と同様にケイトに挿入するが、その手つきは何故か優しく……? 悪の組織の巨根男 × イケメン高飛車ヒーロー(洗脳、改造済)! ■キャラクター 受け:リン・K・ブラック CV春真最中様 街の平和を守るヒーローチームに所属している。 イケメンで外ズラがいいため女性人気が非常に高い。 しかし、内面は非常に高飛車な性格で親友のケイトにも注意されている。 敵に捕まり洗脳、改造手術を施され従順な奴隷となってしまう……。 攻め:??? 密かに危ない薬を製造している悪の組織。 攻めてきたリンを拘束し、身体を作り替え、洗脳、輪姦する。 しかし、その中の一人だけは様子が違って…!? ■収録内容 トラック01(07:07) プレイ内容(拘束、改造手術、機械姦、ディルド挿入、電流、洗脳) 「あれれ~? もしかして親玉さんかなぁ?残念でした、もうみんなやっつけちゃったんだよね~」 「だからさ、もう観念して大人しく捕まった方が――  んぐっ!?」 「うぅっ……しびれ、ぐすり……? くそっ……!動けな……んくっ……完全に油断したっ!!」 「……って! 離せよっ!汚い手で僕に触るなっ!!!」 「なに? 僕があんまり美人だから見惚れちゃったぁ? ははっ、残念だったね。僕、お前達みたいなのに興味ないからっ!」 「えっ、抱かれろって……なに寝ぼけたこと言ってんの!?」 「頭おかしいんじゃないの!? そんなことするわけないじゃんっ!」 トラック02(12:35) プレイ内容(乳首ピアス、手淫、フェラ、飲精、ぶっかけ、輪姦、挿入、中出し) 「あひぃっ! あっ! あっ! やめっ、んんっ! 激しっ! んぁあっ!!ダメぇ……っ! 捲れちゃうっ! おマンコ捲れちゃうぅっ!」 「んおぉっ!? くぅっ……急にっ、そんな突き上げっ、ないでよぉっ!へっ? 中で出すって……本気でするつもり!? やっ、ヤダっ!」 「うぅ……っ、それは……」 「わっ、分かってるよ……うっ!ヒーローの性奉仕における条約で、中出しを希望された場合……ヒーローはそれを断ってはならない……でしょう?」 「だから……えっと、はぅっ!中出し……しても、いいよ……っ」 「はぁ!? なんでこんな事でもおねだりなんか……っ!うっ……分かったよ……」 「立派なおちんぽで満たされてるリンのおマンコにっ!あなたの精液下さい!」 「んっ!ああっ!はぁ…っ!まだっ、足りないって?」 「もう……うぅっ、リンの淫乱おマンコにっ、あなた様の特農ザーメン注いで……雄子宮を満たしてくださいっ……!」 「お願いしますぅぅううっ!!!!」 トラック03(06:14) プレイ内容(温泉浣腸、貞操帯装着) 「ちょっと待った!シャワーヘッド外したの……、それ、もしかして……そのまま突っ込むわけじゃないよね?」 「うわぁ~、マジかぁ……それって温泉浣腸ってやつでしょう?僕、一応そういうのも初めてなんですけどぉ……」 「……って言ってもやるんだよね。分かったよ、さっさと終わらせてんんっ……!」 「お腹っ、くるし……!はぁっ! んはっ!ぁあっ! もっ、無理ぃ……っ!おっ……おっ……!」 「あぐっ……!あっ……ひううううっ!!」 「うっ、ぐぅぅう、おぉぉっ……!!」 「はぁ……っ!ふぅー……っ!ふぅー……っ!確かに……綺麗にはなったけど……っ」 「もっと、指で掻き出すとか、なかったの!?」 トラック04(12:28) プレイ内容(フェラ、貞操帯解放、挿入、中出し) 「んっ……! あぁっ! おちんぽっ、入って……んぁあっ!やぁっ……勝手にナカが吸いついてっ……んんっ! はぁんっ!」 「はぁっ! もっと奥まで欲しい……っ! なんでっ、そんなにゆっくりっ、入れるのさっ……ぁあっ!」 「昨日の奴らみたいにっ、んぁっ! 無理やりしたらいいのに……っ」 「はぁんっ……んんっ! やっぱりっ、おっきいっ! んんぁんっ!まだっ、半分しか入ってないのにっ、凄いっ、圧迫感が……っ!」 「うぅっ……おマンコっ、疼いちゃうっ……早く奥まで欲しい……っ!!」 「ねぇ、無理やりねじ込んでもいいからさ、奥までちょうだいよ……っ」 「どうせ最終的には奥までガンガン突く気なんでしょう?ね? お願い……奥っ、切ないんだよぉ……っ!」 「あぁぁっ!そう!そうやってっ……んんっ! あひっ、んぐぅう~~っ!!!」 以降のシチュエーション等は是非本編でお楽しみください! トラック05(12:56) プレイ内容(キス、挿入、中出し) トラック06(19:36) プレイ内容(キス、挿入、中出し) キャスト……春真最中 様(@harumamonaka) シナリオ……蔦屋育様(@tutaya_ik) イラスト……シカナリ様(@Sknrojisan) 音声編集……Dおりまー様(@orima_d) 制作……ひみつお餅クラブ https://twitter.com/omochi_onsei https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01087905.html DOWNLOAD Join my discord server : https://discord.gg/jhfphArmNH
    1 point
  23. Akiyama-kun ♑ NOBARA Aiko [JP] Original Title: Akiyama-kun Alt. Title: 秋山くん Author/Artist: NOBARA Aiko Year of release: 2011 Published by: Marble Comics Download Akiyama-kun Manga: Volume 01-03 [JP] Volume 4 (Links thanks to @paulIsia) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  24. Title : シャウト・ラウド・マイハート (Shout Loud My Heart) Author : Youga Rayri LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.
    1 point
  25. Title:Himemuko-Scarlet Secret- Author:Tomo Serizawa Release Year:2022 Voice Actor:Tomoaki Maeda       Shinnosuke Tachibana LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    1 point
  26. Title: Fuyajou no Dandism Drama CD [ Cast ] Konishi Katsuyuki Toriumi Kousuke Hirakawa Daisuke Yamada Miho Pairings: Konishi Katsuyuki x Toriumi Kousuke Download Fuyajou no Dandism Drama CD: >>> Mediafire (120,07 MB) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  27. Title: Nagi-kun to Hayasaki-kun Japanese Title: 凪くんと早崎くん Author/Artist: Kiirono Neko Download Link
    1 point
  28. Kawaiine Hanamorikun / Shiokaranigai [しおからにがい] かわいいね、花森くん DL LINK
    1 point
  29. cv:河村眞人 / 土門熱 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ327450.html OMG this audio is as hot as fxxk!!! I bought this drama from dlsite by myself, so please do not reupload it to other platform. Hope you will enjoy it. (tokuden manga is also included inside) LINK;https://mega.nz/file/Fjg2wJwK#AejA7z4l3KGEJJFXeeWJyw99DwOPNwrp3peigob_yCg
    1 point
  30. Tsumugi-kun no Sakippo Release Date: December 23, 2022 Cast: Yohei Azakami, Kenji Nojima I UPLOADED WITH PERMISSION! DO NOT UPLOADED IN ANY WEB OR PLATAFORM! THANK YOU MINA!!!! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/l85pnstm4pthm/Tsumugi-kun+no+sakippo
    1 point
  31. Title: Bitter ~Kare no Hisoyaka na Kuchizuke~ Drama CD Original Work: Minami Haruka (原作: みなみ遥) Cast: Koyasu Takehito x Yusa Kouji (子安武人×遊佐浩二) 192kbps, without booklet Download Bitter ~Kare no Hisoyaka na Kuchizuke~ Drama CD: | Download | Manga can be found here: http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/6076-bitter-kare-no-hisoyaka-na-seppun-by-minami-haruka-%5Beng%5D For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  32. Happy new year everyone. A lot of kind people has shared their CDs here so I wanted to retribute. Originally I had another CD in mind but was not able to upload it :S So instead I chose this one. It will be up for 1 week only. This one has a charming throuple (3 people relationship: 1 bottom, 1 top, 1 versatile). Cute, cute, cuuute! Enjoy :)
    1 point
  33. 宝石花嫁~貢ぎ物兎は愛され解けて発情する~ ■総時間 1時間45分■ ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ■ ■あらすじ■ それはとある時代、とある国。 長年歪み合っていた天上の月の国と地上の太陽の国が友好関係を築くこととなり、 太陽側からは宝石を、月側からは「月で一番美しいもの」を差し出すこととなったが……贈られてきたのは薄汚れた白兎。 しかし受け取った太陽の国の王子は彼を湯に入れ綺麗に整え、側に置くことにした。 何故自分を大切にするのか疑問に思いつつも白兎は王が自らを側に置く理由を知ることになり……。 太陽の国の王子 × 白兎の召使い ■キャラクター■ 受け:ユト CV:指永拷人 様 年齢:25 身長:175 職業:月国女王の召使い 月の国を支配する女王が暮らす宮で召使いとして働いていた元孤児の白兎。 ある日、女王が太陽の国への貢ぎ物としてどの兎を差し出せばいいのか悩んでいた所へ現れ、自ら名乗り出て送り出される。 太陽の国と月の国の掛橋となれと言われ不安に思いながらも月から旅立つ。 月の国と太陽の国、それぞれの違いに戸惑いながらも新しいことをヨウトに教わる度に目を輝かせて喜ぶ。 今まで勉強をしたこともなかったが、文字の読み書き等の飲み込みは早く頭がもともと良い。 攻め:ヨウト 年齢:21 身長:190 職業:王子 太陽の国を支配する王の子供であり最も王に近い存在であると名高い王子。 月の国から贈られた白兎のユトを受け入れ、身なりを整え側に置いている。 それはとある「本当の目的」のためであったがユトの純粋さやふとした瞬間に見せる表情に惹かれ、その目的を放棄しようとしている。 外面は気品溢れる美しい王子だが、ユトと二人きりの時などは砕けた喋り方となり年相応の青年らしさを見せる。 +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- 【DOWNLOAD】 +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- Link will be delete anytime. Please consider buying your own copy to support the work. You can find it on DLsite HERE I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~
    1 point
  34. Unmeidakedo Ai Irenai author: EIJOU Ei og: 運命だけどあいいれない https://xgf.nu/WUtz7 pass : uai ( available for 5 days ) My last sharing of year 2023 ♪(^∇^*) hope y'all will enjoy this manga and please don't reupload it elsewhere OKAY! hope you all have a wonderful new year and see you soon in 2024. Regular uploaders can dm me for files if you miss the deadline (●'◡'●)
    1 point
  35. thank you for sharing! sorry to bother u, can u re-upload this cd?
    1 point
  36. ノンケの俺がアダルトグッズにおちるわけがない!? vol 1 & 2 [Setsuna Kai] Nonke No Ore Ga Adult Goods Ni Ochiru Wakeganai !? vol 1 & 2 [刹那魁] ノンケの俺がアダルトグッズにおちるわけがない! vol 1 & 2 Hello, I'm sharing the first two volumes of this series. There is a third volume but I didn't buy it. Link [MEGA] (no password, JPEG files)
    1 point
  37. I know. It was blocked, so I deleted it. I will not reupload it. However, you can read it on Cmoa.
    1 point
  38. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    1 point
  39. Title: Love Bra Mangaka: SHIINA Akino Download: Love Bra (SHIINA Akino)
    1 point
  40. [伊勢本やこ] 酔いどれワンコは何も覚えてない合冊版1 Link(Pack 1)
    1 point
  41. DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/folder/HdcUUYDI#Hdnqh69UloWqT8YeVf6S6A
    1 point
  42. Good day, everyone ! Here is the link for Chapter 6 + EXTRA, hope you will enjoy it ! Download Link : https://mega.nz/folder/D99xwABB#uewzH4wrWzIwxPOEkaueUA Wish you have a great day ! ╰(○'◡'○)╮
    1 point
  43. NEW LINK https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lvbh6tshnujrr/Amakute+Atsukute+Iki+mo+Dekinai+2
    1 point
  44. Good day, everyone ! Here is the link for Chapter 4, hope you will enjoy it ! Download Link : https://mega.nz/folder/ngtyHB5D#5gECn7FhvM_7V6eUalIISw Wish you have a great day ! | ᐕ)⁾⁾
    1 point
  45. Good day, everyone ! Here is the link for Chapter 2, hope you will enjoy it ! Download Link : https://mega.nz/folder/W9lCVR7T#XeVMmRizW_iqIK0vtO1ZqQ Wish you have a great day ! (•̀ᴗ• ) ̑̑
    1 point
  46. Enjoy it! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gynnzbu7idw0n/Shitsukete+Tokashite+Abaite+Medete
    1 point
  47. Title: Amagoe Koakuma Baby-chan Japanese Title: 甘声・小悪魔ベイビーちゃん Author/Artist: Yamaguchi Suguri Download Link
    1 point
  48. Nibiiro Musica ~ Violinist to Manager �� TOKORO Kemeko [JP] Original Title: Nibiiro Musica ~ Violinist to Manager Alt. Title: 鈍色ムジカ バイオリニストとマネージャー, Nibiiro Musica ~ Violinist and Manager Author/Artist: TOKORO Kemeko Year of release: 2017 Published by: Kadokawa Shoten Related: Nibiiro Musica (Musica Scuro Grigio) Vol.01-04 Download Nibiiro Musica Manga: Volume 05 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus