Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/09/24 in Posts
-
[ワヰ] 大野将太18歳、本日カレシができました!ch.1-6 Link(ch.1-6) Last time the files were blocked, so I think maybe I should add a password.34 points
-
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t0ozo1n0lihphsc/Asatte_ni_Kiss.rar/file15 points
-
Title: Immoral Cherry Japanese Title: インモラルチェリー Author/Artist: Wai Download Link14 points
-
Fujita Cafeco - Oboreru Omega [藤田カフェコ] 溺れるオメガ【特典ペーパー/電子書籍限定ペーパー付】 (G-Lish comics) Title: Oboreru Omega / 溺れるオメガ Author: Fujita Cafeco / 藤田カフェコ Published: 2019 Genres: Omegaverse, School, Sport (swimming) Link [MEGA] Hello, I bought this manga and I wanted to share. It's the first time I'm sharing something (in a new thread). It's an Omegaverse, a trope that I love! I hope you will enjoy it. It has an extra chapter, called "Oboreru Omega - after story" (cmoa link), but I didn't buy it. By the way, I have a question for you all: Do you read BL novels in Japanese too? I mostly buy BL novels, I've checked the novels category on this forum but the majority are in English. Are people here not interested in Jp novels?8 points
-
Title: Trip! Akuma-sensei / トリップ!あくま先生 Artist: AKAHOSHI Jake / 赤星ジェイク Release year: 2021 > Download < The link will work for 5 days. Pw: I bought this myself. Please do NOT re-upload or share. I might re-upload it again later, when the link dies. The file has a few watermarks. I kinda got obsessed with this artist after reading Free Kisses. It's great if you can see past one of the main character's major past mistake.5 points
-
Title:Yarichin☆Bitch Bu 5 Author:Tanaka Ogeretsu Release Year:2023 Voice Actor:Yuusuke Kobayashi Daiki Hamano Ayumu Murase Takuya Satou Kazuomi Okitsu Kentarou Kumagai Masatomo Nakazawa Masahiro Nakayama Tsubasa Yonaga Tomohito Takatsuka Shinichirou Kamio LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!4 points
-
Download **Please read it privately and not re-upload or share outside. The link will be deleted after 3days. Enjoy it!4 points
-
Title:Himemuko-Scarlet Secret- Author:Tomo Serizawa Release Year:2022 Voice Actor:Tomoaki Maeda Shinnosuke Tachibana LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!4 points
-
Title:Samezoku eno Sasagemono Author:Satomichi Release Year:2023 Voice Actor:Kumaniku Fuyuno Masaru Kuki (※Cast members are listed with their pseudonyms.) LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!3 points
-
Title:Kiraide Isasete 3 Author:Hijiki Release Year:2022 Voice Actor:Souma Saitou Toshiki Masuda Haruka Shiraishi Yuuka Morishima Makoto Furukawa Takuya Eguchi LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!2 points
-
腐男子召喚~異世界で神獣にハメられました~ 5巻CD付特装版 special episode「二人の凪」編 原作・イラスト: 藤咲もえ 発売日:2022/07/08 再生時間:約25分 <キャスト> 合津原琴音:石谷春貴 凪:佐藤拓也 <あらすじ> 累計60万部突破(紙+電子累計)の大ヒット異世界BL、大好評のドラマCD付き特装版第2弾が発売!! →第1弹<3巻特装版ドラマCD「凪と琴音のセッ●スしないと出られない部屋」編> ドラマCD収録のスペシャルエピソードは「二人の凪」編!! 「神獣の御子」として、男しかいない異世界に召喚された腐男子・合津原琴音。 壁になるはずが神獣・凪と恋に落ち、青龍とその御子として番(つがい)になったのだった。 ある日、脱皮をした凪の鱗の奉納を頼まれた琴音は、社で凪とそっくりの謎の青年に襲われる。 そこへ凪本人も現れ、2人の凪から同時に攻められて…!? ファイル形式(mp3/256k/rar):DL LINK/ MEGA PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.10.17 Hi~ I purchased it myself. ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ ※ Please don't use the mp3 for other purposes! ※ Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside yaoiotaku! Thank you! Enjoy~ \(๑╹ヮ╹๑)/ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】2 points
-
Akiyama-kun ♑ NOBARA Aiko [JP] Original Title: Akiyama-kun Alt. Title: 秋山くん Author/Artist: NOBARA Aiko Year of release: 2011 Published by: Marble Comics Download Akiyama-kun Manga: Volume 01-03 [JP] Volume 4 (Links thanks to @paulIsia) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff2 points
-
ノンケの俺がアダルトグッズにおちるわけがない!? vol 1 & 2 [Setsuna Kai] Nonke No Ore Ga Adult Goods Ni Ochiru Wakeganai !? vol 1 & 2 [刹那魁] ノンケの俺がアダルトグッズにおちるわけがない! vol 1 & 2 Hello, I'm sharing the first two volumes of this series. There is a third volume but I didn't buy it. Link [MEGA] (no password, JPEG files)2 points
-
Hello, This will be new code! It will be kept 7 days. P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself. Thank you..! Link2 points
-
■あらすじ■ 「途中で逃げ出すなんてそんな! 怖い顔して脅しても、帰ったりなんかしません……! やらせてください、講習!」 元生徒の連帯保証人になり、借金を肩代わりする羽目になった秋海棠まひろ。 彼が考えた「周りに迷惑をかけず」「短期で稼ぐことができる」仕事は風俗業だった。 教職と風俗業を並行する事に抵抗があったまひろは教師を休業し、覚悟を決めて風俗店の面接へ赴くが……、そこで待っていたのは元教え子で!? 一緒に卒業を目指して頑張った元教え子に手取り足取りHな接客を教え込まれ……。 風俗店店長(元教え子) × 清楚系国語教師! ■キャラクター■ 受け:秋海棠 まひろ(しゅうかいどう まひろ)CV 指永拷人 様 年齢:28歳 身長:172cm 職業:教師 真面目でお人好し、生徒思いのいい教師。 生徒からは『シューちゃん先生』と呼ばれて慕われている。 ……のだが、そのお人よしが災いして元生徒の連帯保証人になってしまう。 結局借金を肩代わりする羽目になってしまったまひろは返済の為に風俗業へと身をやつす事に。 名前:青葉 樹希(あおば たつき) 年齢:20歳 身長:185cm 職業:風俗店店長 ソープランド中流店『ザナドゥ』の雇われ店長。 学生時代の素行は悪く、まひろに世話を焼かれて何とか卒業した。 そのためまひろを『恩師』と呼ぶこともあるが、恩義よりもからかいの気持ちが強い。 大学時代のバイト先である風俗店で、そのまま雇われ店長として就職。 適当な口調とは裏腹に、経営には真剣に取り組んでいる。 学生時代から、密かにまひろに憧れていた。 けれど、態度に出すことはせず、悪態をついたりからかったりなどしていた。 好きな子をいじめてしまうタイプ。 ■収録内容■ トラック1 面接での再会(06:02) (プレイ内容 : なし) 「し……失礼します、きょ、今日は面接、よろしくお願いいたします」 「……あれ、君って……、っあ、すみませんっ!店長相手に、急に『君』だなんて。けど、もしかして。……青葉くん?」 「……やっぱり、そうでしたか」 「忘れたりしませんよ。見た目は大人っぽくなって、一瞬わからなかったけど……『シューちゃん先生』って、僕を呼ぶその声、全然変わってないです」 「ひ、っ!っふ、ふざけてないです! 確かに君が言う通り、僕は根っからの堅物で、ろくな経験も、ないですけど……」 「っ、途中で逃げ出すなんてそんな! 怖い顔して脅しても、からかっても、帰ったりなんかしません……! やらせてください、講習!」 トラック2 洗体、スクワット壺洗い、潜望鏡体験(21:01) (プレイ内容 : キス、壺洗い、アナル攻め、フェラ) 「腰を、自分で……っく……上下に、動かす……、っふ、ぅ、っ……」 「腰、ゆっ、くり、落としたり……っん、引いたり……っはぁ、は、っ……」 「っぁ、や、ぁ、っ! うぁっ!あ……、ゆび、動かされてる、ぐにぐにって……っ」 「キツそうだから、感じさせてやるって、っあ!やぁ……、そこいま、押してるとこ、ぜん、りつせん……!」 「っあぁっ、あ、っ、ないですっ!触ったことない、っあぁ、おちんちん勃っちゃう……!」 「っぁ、腰、また動かせなくなるっ……いじめないで、ください……っ、ぁぁ……」 「ガニ股のまま、おちんちんぷるぷるして、顔の前で見られて恥ずかしいっ……、っふあぁっ!」 「やっ! ゆびっ、ゆびふえてっ、っあぁぁっ! にほん、にほんだめぇ……っ」 「き、っつい、きつい、のに、入口ぷちゅぷちゅされて、ヘンな声でてるぅ……っああぁっ!」 トラック3 マット、カエル挟み挑戦、アナル処女喪失(23:58) (プレイ内容 : マットプレイ、足コキ、手コキ) 「っくぅぅ、ッ っや、なんで、尻コキって、言ってたのに、っあァ! おちんちんが滑って? っそんな、心の準備も、体も準備も……、っぅぁぁ……!」 「感じすぎて何もできないなら……何でもさせろ!? 何でもって、っやぁぁ、っ!」 「あし、おっきく開かないでぇ、っや、抵抗しちゃダメって!そんな、っぁ……ぅぁぁ、ぁ、っ……」 「っくぅ……っふ、ぅ、ぅ、っ……、お尻の穴、めくられて、繋がってるとこ見られてるぅ……」 「っやぁ、抵抗、しないなんて、無理ぃ、っ……」 「ぅぁぁ、っ……、じーっと、穴ばっかり、見ないでぇ……、ぅぁ、ぁ」 「きもちぃ、またおしり、きゅーって……っぁ、ぁ~、っ…… はぁ、ぁ、っ……」 トラック4 たっぷり中出し&たっぷり告白タイム(19:25) (プレイ内容 : 連続中出し、メスイキ) 「っあ、あっ、あぁ、っア、っは、ぁ、ァ、ぁ、っ!なんで、激しくなってっ……あぁぁぁっ!!」 「ゆっくり、恋人プレイ、するんじゃ、っふぁ、ぁぁぁぁ、っ! あ、あ、あ…… ぁ、あぁぁぁぁぁ、っ……!」 「ぁ、っあ、ナカに、出てる……出されてる、青葉くんの……、あ……、でも、どーして……なんで、急に、興奮、して……」 「っあ、あ、あぁぁぁ、っ!っちゅ、んぅっ、んちゅぅっ、ちゅ、あむ、はむぅ、っは、ん、ちゅぅ、っ……」 「っふはっ、はっ……また、こんなにおっきく……んぅ、っぁぁぁっ……!!」 「激しくされてる、のに、またキスがやさしぃ……、ン、ちゅ、ちゅうぅ、ちゅぅぅ、っ……!」 「ひっ、ぁ、あァ、っああぁぁ!あぁぁ、っぁ、いっ、ちゃう、激しくされて、きもちくて、からだ、とろけそぉっ……」 「あっあ、あ、あ、いく、いく、っ…… あああああ、っ……!!!」 トラック05以降のご紹介はプレイ内容のみとなります。 シチュエーション等は是非本編でお楽しみください! トラック5 (10:34) (プレイ内容 : フェラ、挿入) Link:https://mega.nz/folder/YHkwVKwL#-FwCGOHrg06C08hWaZYYgg1 point
-
性なる6時間ぶっ通しナマ配信 Download here: Mega I bought it from DLSITE by myself, SO PLEASE DON'T REPOST OR SHARE THIS FILE ON THE OTHERS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!1 point
-
Hi guys, I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~ original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01088530.html Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/Lzg0BDhb#LP0zC9RcZOMoh8TQ4YdUTEJwNNu7p5erf6kQefAGeBU FYI - I will take this down after 2 days so download quickly!1 point
-
[ENG Sub] 22 Y/O Virgin Loser Learns About Sex at His New Job ~The Customer is God~ < Summary Sweet deals are often too good to be true. Lured by his friend's promise of a "really easy job that pays a lot", Yuuki heads to a dimly-lit store that's located underground in the middle of the city. Inside, the store was packed full of sex toys! Yuuki greets the beautiful male owner, but inside he is cringing. The job interview starts out normal enough, but then shifts to the topic of his sexual experience, and other personal matters. After he answers the questions truthfully, he is hired on the spot. The owner then opens up a drawer and pulls out restraints and sex toys...?! Character Yuuki Shiramomo (22 years old) Super lazy. Only interested in playing video games. Lives at his parents' house. He's worked various part-time jobs, but they've never stuck. Currently works odd jobs here and there. He has zero interest in sex. "Ew, I can't... I seriously can't handle real sex." "Seeing people all entwined together just grosses me out." "I seriously have like zero libido." Track List 'Hired right off the bat... And training starts right away?!' 15:06 'First day on the job, and dealing with the first customer' 17:02 'Doing it with a businessman who is a regular customer' 17:24 'Strip search?! Cops visit the store' 19:07 'Sudden reunion with the ex-best friend?!' 19:19 'Thank you for your purchase' What'll happen to Yuuki...?! Check it out in the full version! 4:19 Total playback time 92:28 (1 hour 32 min 28 sec) «──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────» DLsite link download link «──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────» i purchased this copy myself! DO NOT re-upload any files without my permission or post anywhere outside this forum. please support the creators by buying the original version if you can! ♡1 point
-
Kono Te wo Hanasanai de 1-2 この手を離さないで 1-2 SAKIMOTO Saki 2022 DL1 point
-
【あらすじ】 幼い頃に両親を亡くし村長である義父のもとで育てられた村の青年・葵は 村から『大神様』が消えたある日、その生い立ちから『大神様』に任命される。 村と、そして義父のため承諾した葵だったが、『大神様』の実態は想像とは大きく異なるものだった…。 緊縛・義父攻め・複数人攻め・媚薬・異物挿入(肥後芋茎)・快楽堕ち等の要素あり、表紙等含め本編45P MEGA Enjoy !! (': Please do not reupload or share outside of YaoiOtaku ! Thank you !1 point
-
Title: Kirai na Yatsu to Kuttsuku Mahou ni Kakaru Hanashi Author/Artist: Tarona Cast: Kumagai Kentarou x Hayama Shouta LINK Support the original work here. PLEASE DON'T REPOST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!1 point
-
動画版 敗国王子の受難!!屈辱メスイキ調教花嫁堕ち 前編 敗国の王子シリーズ、第1弾のリオ王子が、Live2Dアニメになって登場!! ボイス、効果音がつき、よりエッチシーンの臨場感がアップ!! ※この動画は、エッチシーンのみに特化しており、ストーリーはありません。 ひたすらリオ王子が可哀そうでムフフな目に遭うだけの動画です。 ●CG集版のあらすじ ダルマン帝国に攻め込まれた小国レガリア国。父王は処刑され、皇太子のリオは囚われの身になった。 「国民の命が惜しければ、命令に従え」と迫られたリオは、軍人たちから玩具にされる。 性的な凌辱を受け、リオは身体を開発されて、簡単にメスイキする淫らな身体に作り替えられてしまう。 そんなリオを見染めたゲイの皇帝は、リオを側室に召し上げ、花嫁衣装を着せて、レガリアの街中で種付けを見せつけるのだった。 CV:嶺井一也 形式:MP4 本編動画:18分 (1プレイ3分 × 6シーン) 解像度 1920×1080 Link: https://mega.nz/file/OQgjlTQZ#G4BKHp89Yyz94tOMIqKltHJI3xbVO9wWzJAgKxdsxJQ1 point
-
Escape Series Drama CD Company* ビットクリエイト Released* 2001 - 2004 Illustrator* Uchida Kazuna & Kanou Shiuko --- Cast --- 真島大和・二宮馨: 荻原秀樹 Ogihara Hideki 夏川準: 緑川光 Midorikawa Hikaru 瀬名由彦・汀隆史: 檜山修之 Hiyama Nobuyuki 早乙女麗士: 一条和矢 Ichijou Kazuya 天野匠: 吉野裕行 Yoshino Hiroyuki --- PLOT --- Majima Yamato is a 17 years old “man-killer” who has 20 guys up his sleeve! Dripping with eroticism, he simply has them wrapped around his little finger! --- Download Escape Drama CD --- -- P1 l P2 l P3 l P4 l P5 l Escape Holiday l Escape Return -- For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Title: Nagi-kun to Hayasaki-kun Japanese Title: 凪くんと早崎くん Author/Artist: Kiirono Neko Download Link1 point
-
Title: Fudanshi-kun ni wa Himitsu ga Aru Japanese Title: 腐男子くんには秘密がある Author/Artist: Oiko Komaru Download Link1 point
-
Summary -- Lots of sex between a father and son!What will the father do after his infatuated son confesses his love to him!?32 pages + audio dramaContains male lactation / big d*cks / big nipples / cross-sectional view / urination![Cast]Naoki Tachibana (40) CV: Takezou KoikeTatsuhiko Tachibana (20) CV: Riki Kidou Download: MEGA LINK Hello~! This includes both the manga and drama CD and is available in both MP3 and WAV ! I'm not sure if someone has already shared this one on here, but I came across it when I was browsing dlsite and I just had to buy it so I wanted to share it with all u lovely people <3 I'm very thankful for everyone that shares their blcds with us on here so this is my way of showing thanks This is my first time uploading on here so please do let me know if I made a mistake or did something wrong ! Otherwise, ENJOY~!! ପ(⑅ˊᵕˋ⑅)ଓ ALSO please do not share or upload outside of this forum !!!1 point
-
Why hello again, Guess who is back with another upload, I tend to forget how many I actually brought. As you can see I do love some CAPURI no clue if this is an upload or not but enjoy it nonetheless loving the support I'm getting from this site frustrated I didn't find this site sooner as I brought many duplicates Support original work + description https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ391739.html Download link https://mega.nz/file/NfgylDAD#hxbTxojh6wo2XGG_VpoBbQRt5EQSVAS9W41JTkf_4Pg Love yal have fun with this one1 point
-
Check us out our page for Lover's Video on pixiv FANBOX! https://monakazusa.fanbox.cc/posts/2377467 Summary [Story] College students Tsubasa and Kouki are dating. Kouki's just gotten a new phone and is annoying his boyfriend with all his filming. Then one night, Kouki invites Tsubasa to stay over while his parents are away. Then he begs to film Tsubasa while they have sex... will he eventually agree...? [Scenes (Approximately 16 minutes)] - Prologue - Daily life section - POV filming part (around 6 minutes) - Credits - Epilogue Resolution: 1920x1080 Scene skipping has been included for the MP4 versions! Please check this link if Quick time Player isn't working! https://www.tranquillitybase.jp/mChapters/userguide.html [Voice] Lines are given via subtitles, but moans are voiced using voice materials~ [Bonus Videos] Includes looping MP4 videos for all filming scenes! *Prologue and credits are not included. Pick your favorite and enjoy! - PR video (MP4 format) [Play] 8 types + 2 variations - Blowjob: 2 - Thrusting: 1 + 1 variation - Penetration: 1 - Thrusting: 1 + 1 variation - Thrusting / Ejaculation: 1 - Mating press: 1 [Credits] Production / Planning / Animation: mozakka Music / SFX: Pocket Sound Nota no Mori Voice Bloom otoLogic Etc Special Thanks: My supporters on Fanbox External Links Fanbox https://monakazusa.fanbox.cc/ Twitter https://twitter.com/monakazusa Pixiv https://www.pixiv.net/users/61978624 Download here: Mega I bought it from DLSITE by myself, SO PLEASE DON'T REPOST OR SHARE THIS FILE ON THE OTHERS PLACE!!!!!!!!!! I'll tell again for whoever don't know, I already added 'SEX with YOUR FRIEND! ~A Hottie 's ANAL becomes a PUSSY~' that have a script. Link is at the REPLY of under that topic when June 9th. PS. You can tell me which my file that can't download. I usually save my CDs in Mega but I'm not update it to become Premium, so it has a limited storage.1 point
-
17 Sai no Hisoka na Yokujou Drama CD (Secret Love of 17 Years Old) Original Work: Takaku Shouko (原作: 高久尚子) Cast: 高村 (Takamura): 子安武人(Koyasu Takehito) 凛 (Rin): 水島大宙(Mizushima Takahiro) 正岡 (Masaoka): 遊佐浩二 (Yusa Kouji) しの (Shino): 成瀬誠 (Naruse Makoto) Pairings: 子安武人 x 水島大宙 (Koyasu Takehito x Mizushima Takahiro) Release Date: 2008/12/25 Company: Lantis Download 17 Sai no Hisoka na Yokujou Drama CD: | PART 1 | | PART 2 | For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
作品紹介 生意気な兎耳男子を捕らえて、 一晩中犯して絶頂させて幸せにしてあげる、 快楽拷問ファンタジーSF作品です。 作者が声優さんにアテ書きした作品です。 昏(くら)の媚び媚びカワイイ声、柄の悪い声、 イきまくってめちゃくちゃな声、自然体の声、食レポetc... ぜひ何度も聴いてお楽しみください! 台本PDFも同梱しております。 声優さんや音声編集さんの表現力をお楽しみください。 ※淫語、凌辱、下品な表現あり※暴力など痛い表現はありません。ハッピーエンドです。 MEGA I bought this myself via DLsite. I just simply love SHINDOU-san sooo much ~~ too much eroooo~~ Since I download a lot blcd from this forum, so its my time to contribute now ♥ PLEASE DON'T SHARE OR REPOST IT AT OTHER WEBSITE !!! Also please do support sensei if u guys can afford ya~1 point
-
作品紹介 ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ■ ※本作品はオメガバースです※ アルファの優男くん × 妊娠したいオメガのぬいぐるみ作家 ■あらすじ ネット上で人気に火が点き、作るそばから売り切れ続出の人気ぬいぐるみ作家、白河聖(Ω)。 そんな折、彼の作るぬいぐるみの中でも特に人気のあるキャラクター「ぽめころちゃん」のカプセルフィギュアの話が有名玩具メーカーから入る。 少しでも多くの人に届けたいと思い、聖はその提案を快諾したものの……打ち合わせに現れた担当者の尚志(α)に思いもよらない提案をしてしまう……。 「……あの……突然ですが……精液を、くださいませんか?」 突然の提案に戸惑う尚志だったが、そんな時に聖のフェロモンにあてられてしまい……。 ■キャラクター 受:白河 聖(しらかわ ひじり)CV:指永拷人 様 年齢:28歳 性別:Ω 身長:175cm 職業:ぬいぐるみ作家 とある事情から未婚のまま、伴侶なしで子供を授かりたいと考えているΩ。 作家として在宅での収入に余裕が出来、子供のための貯金等も準備出来たので「妊活」を考えていたところ、 仕事で知り合った尚志の精液が欲しいと考えてしまう。 ちなみにモチーフにポメラニアンが多いのは「とってもふわふわで好き」だから。 攻:近藤 尚志(こんどう ひさし) 年齢:27歳 身長:187cm 職業:玩具メーカー企画室 とある大手玩具メーカーにて商品企画室に勤めているα。 ネット上で人気のぬいぐるみ作家である聖にレプリカ品の販売を打診したところ、快諾をしてもらえたがなんと衝撃的なお願いをされてしまう。 朝は寝癖が凄いらしく、念入りに直したとしても後ろ髪がはねていることが多々ある。 ■収録内容 トラック1(03:51) プレイ内容:なし 「はい、そちらで大丈夫です。サンプル品……思ったよりも上手に出来ていてびっくりしました」 「カプセルトイって、今時よく出来ているんですね……」 「……はい? あ、質問……そうですね……」 「……失礼ですが、容姿がとても……良いですね。α、ですか……? 突然すみません」 「あの、このようなことを突然お願いするのは……申し訳ないのですが……えっと……」 「……精液を、僕にくださいませんか……?」 トラック2(16:09) プレイ内容:素股、フェラ 「お待たせしました。申し訳ございません……ホテルで会いたいだなんて言ってしまって……」 「でも精液を頂くのであれば、こういった場所が良いかな……なんて……」 「とりあえずなのですが……今日早速頂くことは……可能でしょうか……?」 「僕で勃起していただけるのかは不明なんですが、これでもオメガなので多少のフェロモンはあると思うので……」 「あと……ちょ、ちょっと練習してきたこともあるんですが……ん……失礼します……」 「は、んむぅぅ……ぢゅる、んぶ、んっぢゅるるっ……」 「練習と違って本物舐めると……なんだか……はあ、はっ……ん、んむ……ちゅ、ちゅうううっ……ぢゅ、ぢゅる……んむぅ……はふ、ん、ぢゅ、ぢゅっ……」 トラック3(17:32) プレイ内容:アナル責め、シックスナイン、キス 「んひっ……!? あ、あっ…… や、どうしよ……あ、ああっ……んんんっ……」 「はあ、はあ、はーっ…… ごめ、なさいっ……僕っ……はあ、はっ……発情ッ……くっ……ふ、うぅ~ッ……」 「んうぅぅっぅぅあああああ~っ!!あ、ああっあっあ……!」 「や、何でそんなとこぉ…… 嘘、な、舐めるのや、やだ、あ、あああんっ」 「あ、あああっあ、あっあっ…… し、舌っ ぬるぬるしてぇっ……!」 「あ、ああああっ……は、あんっ……!!」 「だめ、だめぇッ……おちんちんっ……も、一緒に弄るのいや、ですっ……!」 「こんなのすぐ、いっ、いっ……イっ……くぅぅ……ッ……!!」 トラック4(18:30) プレイ内容:挿入、キスハメ、中出し 「はあ……なんだか凄い一日でした……だ、だってデートなんて生まれて初めてで……」 「あ、でも凄く楽しかったですテーマパーク……!子供の頃、憧れていた場所だったんですよ、テーマパーク」 「僕は家庭環境に問題があったから……その、学校にも満足に行かせてもらえなかったし……遠足なんて行ったこともなくて……」 「あ……あの……今日……し、しません……か……? 実は今日……危険日、でして……あの……」 「ん、んぅぅぅぅぅああああああああっ……!」 「はあ、はひ、あ、ああっあ…… 入っちゃったぁ……」 「や、すご、おっき……いの……舐めた時よりおっきく、感じる……」 「セックスってすご、いんですね……こんな、熱くてあ、ああっ…… 貴方との距離が……はあ、はっ……近いぃ…… ん、んんっ……は、はあっ……」 「っは…… ……今日の僕たち、何だか変です…… まるで……これじゃ……」 「っひゃあぅぅんっ…… あ、ああっあっあっだめ」 「今、う、動いちゃ、だめ、あああっあっあっあっだめぇっ…… 今っ……だめ、な、んれしゅっ……あ、ああっあッ……!」 「っくふぅぅぅぅいくぅぅっぅぅああああああ~ッ!!」 以降のシチュエーション等は是非本編でお楽しみください! トラック5(16:50) プレイ内容:キス、挿入、メスイキ、連続絶頂、中出し トラック6(11:08) プレイ内容:キスハメ、乳首攻め、中出し link:https://mega.nz/folder/LdxQwBAA#tTnfQfz4ahApwrjbp-z8XA1 point
-
The continuation of "Ookamisama: Fall". A man designated as the village "deity" is intensely assaulted by travelers, then "purified" by the villagers. Contains: Japanese clothing, fellatio, internal cumshot, foreign-object insertion (speculum), penis teasing, shower play, etc. MEGA Enjoy~! Please do not reupload or share outside of YaoiOtaku ! Thank you !1 point
-
Akunin wo Nakaseru Houhou Drama CD 悪人を泣かせる方法 Author: Amagakure Gido Released: March 26, 2012 Publisher: Fifth Avenue Cast: Hatano Wataru x Yusa Kouji 320 kbps, bk+freetalk Download Akunin wo Nakaseru Houhou Drama CD: | Drama | | BK+FT | For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Hello everyone, nice to meet you. I would like to please ask if anyone has this cd drama, I have the manga including its special edition with acrylic stands, but I could not get the cd. I would be eternally grateful if someone could share it, I understand that the cd of its prequel was already uploaded to this forum. For those of you who don't know it I totally recommend you to check it out, it's a really charming story that reaches a complete development of the relationship between the characters in this sequel.1 point
-
Asatte ni Kiss ღ FUMIKAWA Jimi [JP] Original Title: Asatte ni Kiss Alt. Title: あさってにキス Author/Artist: FUMIKAWA Jimi Year of release: 2017 Published by: Frontier Works Download Asatte ni Kiss Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
TRACK LIST 1. 第16話 秘密でいいのだ #3 2. 第17話 ないものねだり 3. 第18話 夏のズコバコ合宿 #1 4. 第18話 夏のズコバコ合宿 #2 5. ボーナストラック 恋のグーチョキパー 6. 次回予告 (↓↓↓ Google翻訳 ) ◆◆◆1. Episode 16 It’s okay to keep it a secret #3 ◆◆◆2. Episode 17: Begging for something you don’t have ◆◆◆3. Episode 18 Summer Zukobako Training Camp #1 ◆◆◆4. Episode 18 Summer Zukobako Training Camp #2 ◆◆◆5. Bonus track Koi no Guchokipa ◆◆◆6. Next preview The shared file and track list are the same ✨ ✨✨✨✨✨✨ [1. 第16話 秘密でいいのだ #3 (1. Episode 16 It's okay to keep it a secret #3)] ↓↓↓ This is in the previous drama CD 4, [(第16話 秘密でいいのだ)Episode 16 It's a Secret] #1 and #2, and the continuation of that is [#3]. ✨✨✨✨✨✨ [3. Episode 18 Summer Zukobako Training Camp #1 ( 3. 第18話 夏のズコバコ合宿 #1 ) ] [4. Episode 18 Summer Zukobako Training Camp #2 ( 4. 第18話 夏のズコバコ合宿 #2) ] ↓↓↓ These two tracks are the story of [Episode 18 Summer Zukobako Training Camp ( 第18話 夏のズコバコ合宿 )]. I hope I can answer your question... ✨🐣✨1 point
-
1 point
-
Thank you! Btw I converted it in mp3! Tell me if there's any problem with it! Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/175ttruzCXoaa36G_y8f42nNf2mYII9Q1/view?usp=sharing1 point
-
1 point
-
Ikoku irokoi roman Tan ~ sasurai gin-ji no bojō-hen Released: 2010/04/23 Bell season records Content: 2 Disc ≪cast≫ (アルベルト・ヴァレンティアノ) 諏訪部順一×伊藤健太郎 (近江鸞丸) Plot: Japanese yakuza clan heir Ranmaru just got married on a lavish cruise ship, but things aren't as they seem. The marriage is just for the appearances, and he ends up getting drunk and spending the night not with his bride but with the sexy ship captain. When the two men meet again in Italy, it is the start of a spectacular love story. Download Ikoku irokoi roman Tan ~ sasurai gin-ji no bojō-hen Drama CD: GET The CD HERE -> If you like this CD, please support the creators by buying it! For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
DMMD DramaCD 02 ≪ClearxAoba≫ Release date: 2014/9/5 Content: 2 Disc Ending Theme:「Voyage Lucid」By ITOU Kanako Download DRAMAtical Murder DramaCD Vol.02: GET The CD HERE -> If you like this CD, please support the creators by buying it! PASSWORD ACCESS: plz, don't HOTLINK or inform my password outside this thread!!! For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Mad Venus & My Honey �� KOBORI Kimiko [JP] Original Name: Mad Venus & My Honey Alt. Names: マッドビーナス&マイハニー Author: KOBORI Kimiko Artist: KOBORI Kimiko Released: 2013 Original Publisher: Julian Serialized In: aQtto! Genre: Romance, School Life, Yaoi Categories: Collection of Stories / Oneshots, Cross-dressing, High School, High-School Student/s, Senpai-Kouhai Relationship, Student-Student Relationship Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download: || Volume 01 || :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance: For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Delivery Kareshi (Derikare) ♡ SHIINA Akino [JP] Original Name: Derikare Alt. Names: デリカレ (椎名秋乃), Deli Kare, Delivery Kareshi, Deri Kare Author: SHIINA Akino Artist: SHIINA Akino Released: 2015 Original Publisher: Magazine Magazine Serialized In: Boy's Pierce, Comic June Genre: Smut, Yaoi Categories: Delivery, Delivery Man Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download: || Volume 01 || :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance: For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Omae no Omoi wa Uketoranai! TOMITSUKA Miyako [JP] Original Title: Omae no Omoi wa Uketoranai! Alt. Title: お前の想いは受け取らない! Author/Artist: TOMITSUKA Miyako Year of Release: 2014 Published by: Shueisha Download Omae no Omoi wa Uketoranai! Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Itazura na Te wa Gaman ga Dekinai ❧ OHASHI Kikka [JP] Original Title: Itazura na Te wa Gaman ga Dekinai Alt. Titles: いたずらな手は我慢ができない, My Mischievous Hands Can't Resist Sweety Baby Author/Artist: OHASHI Kikka Year of Release: 2016 Published by: Takeshobo Download Itazura na Te wa Gaman ga Dekinai Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Garakuta no Ai o Hitobanjuu ✮ Sagano [JP] Original Name: Garakuta no Ai o Hitobanjuu Alt. Names: ガラクタの愛を一晩中, Garakuta no Ai wo Hitobanjuu Author: Sagano Artist: Sagano Released: 2014 Original Publisher: Core Magazine Serialized In: Drap Milk Genre: Comedy, Romance, Smut, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ Volume 01 [JP] ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆1 point
-
1 point
