Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/08/24 in all areas
-
Fujita Cafeco - Oboreru Omega [藤田カフェコ] 溺れるオメガ【特典ペーパー/電子書籍限定ペーパー付】 (G-Lish comics) Title: Oboreru Omega / 溺れるオメガ Author: Fujita Cafeco / 藤田カフェコ Published: 2019 Genres: Omegaverse, School, Sport (swimming) Link [MEGA] Hello, I bought this manga and I wanted to share. It's the first time I'm sharing something (in a new thread). It's an Omegaverse, a trope that I love! I hope you will enjoy it. It has an extra chapter, called "Oboreru Omega - after story" (cmoa link), but I didn't buy it. By the way, I have a question for you all: Do you read BL novels in Japanese too? I mostly buy BL novels, I've checked the novels category on this forum but the majority are in English. Are people here not interested in Jp novels?36 points
-
Title: Trip! Akuma-sensei / トリップ!あくま先生 Artist: AKAHOSHI Jake / 赤星ジェイク Release year: 2021 > Download < The link will work for 5 days. Pw: I bought this myself. Please do NOT re-upload or share. I might re-upload it again later, when the link dies. The file has a few watermarks. I kinda got obsessed with this artist after reading Free Kisses. It's great if you can see past one of the main character's major past mistake.32 points
-
Title:Samezoku eno Sasagemono Author:Satomichi Release Year:2023 Voice Actor:Kumaniku Fuyuno Masaru Kuki (※Cast members are listed with their pseudonyms.) LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!21 points
-
Title:Himemuko-Scarlet Secret- Author:Tomo Serizawa Release Year:2022 Voice Actor:Tomoaki Maeda Shinnosuke Tachibana LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!15 points
-
Download **Please read it privately and not re-upload or share outside. The link will be deleted after 3days. Enjoy it!14 points
-
Title:Yarichin☆Bitch Bu 5 Author:Tanaka Ogeretsu Release Year:2023 Voice Actor:Yuusuke Kobayashi Daiki Hamano Ayumu Murase Takuya Satou Kazuomi Okitsu Kentarou Kumagai Masatomo Nakazawa Masahiro Nakayama Tsubasa Yonaga Tomohito Takatsuka Shinichirou Kamio LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!13 points
-
Title:Kiraide Isasete 3 Author:Hijiki Release Year:2022 Voice Actor:Souma Saitou Toshiki Masuda Haruka Shiraishi Yuuka Morishima Makoto Furukawa Takuya Eguchi LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!6 points
-
Akiyama-kun ♑ NOBARA Aiko [JP] Original Title: Akiyama-kun Alt. Title: 秋山くん Author/Artist: NOBARA Aiko Year of release: 2011 Published by: Marble Comics Download Akiyama-kun Manga: Volume 01-03 [JP] Volume 4 (Links thanks to @paulIsia) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff3 points
-
ノンケの俺がアダルトグッズにおちるわけがない!? vol 1 & 2 [Setsuna Kai] Nonke No Ore Ga Adult Goods Ni Ochiru Wakeganai !? vol 1 & 2 [刹那魁] ノンケの俺がアダルトグッズにおちるわけがない! vol 1 & 2 Hello, I'm sharing the first two volumes of this series. There is a third volume but I didn't buy it. Link [MEGA] (no password, JPEG files)3 points
-
Minami-kun Wants to be Teased by that Voice CAST: Suzuki Ryouta x Uchida Yuuma I bought this CD to listen to and share with you all, please enjoy. Do not share outside of YaoiOtaku, please. If there are any issues with the link or files, do let me know, thank you! https://mega.nz/file/2AgylZqC#tOEBN9htyKLupFdoY2BX7sjNQgkDZYLesqehOSyK3FI2 points
-
Title: Fudanshi-kun ni wa Himitsu ga Aru Japanese Title: 腐男子くんには秘密がある Author/Artist: Oiko Komaru Download Link2 points
-
金銀ささめくひみつは夜 - 野白ぐり [download] This was such a lovely manga, I really recommend it!! Definitely one of my faves. Feel free to share :)2 points
-
I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!2 points
-
Otonari-san ni Koi wo Shitemo Iidesuka / Ichi Bom [壱ぼむ] お隣さんに恋をしてもいいですか 2021 DL LINK This story seems to be a spin-off of "Kimi ga Kagi wo Akerumade" It may be easier to understand the relationship if you read that first, but it's your choice.1 point
-
Hello, I just want share with others in this site. And I'm sorry for short time to share. This link able to download just only 2 days. I'll delete file after two days. When It deleted, I'll be reply post here! LINK 3 LINK 3.5 P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.1 point
-
Hi guys, I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~ original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01088530.html Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/Lzg0BDhb#LP0zC9RcZOMoh8TQ4YdUTEJwNNu7p5erf6kQefAGeBU FYI - I will take this down after 2 days so download quickly!1 point
-
Hi guys, This is the one where they get all steamy at an onsen hehehe I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~ original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01088521.html Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/vz5nFBxI#MPCtUZa6cGI5qFtXwSXt2ddE6_t3W58zltCI7oi501Y FYI - I will take this down after 2 days so download quickly!1 point
-
ll Gouka Kyakusen de Koi wa Hajimaru Drama CD ll -- 豪華客船で恋は始まる -- Author 。 水上ルイ (Minakami Rui) Illustrator 。 蓮川愛 (Hasukawa Ai) Release Date 。 2007/10/31 Illustrator 。 Hasukawa Ai 蓮川愛 Genre(s) 。 Romance l Yaoi Company 。 インディーズ・メーカー Manga/Novel 。 Novel Cast 倉原 湊:櫻井孝宏 (Sakurai Takahiro) エンツォ:子安武人 (Koyasu Takehito) セルジオ:若本規夫 (Wakamoto Norio) フランツ:岸尾だいすけ (Kishio Daisuke) ジブラル:檜山修之 (Hiyama Nobuyuki) ホァン:宮田幸季 (Miyata Kouki) リン:一条和矢 (Ichijou Kazuya) Pairing 1.子安武人× 櫻井孝宏 Koyasu Takehito x Sakurai Takahito 2. 一条和矢×宮田幸季 Ichijou Kazuya x Miyata Kouki 3. 檜山修之×岸尾だいすけ Hiyama Nobuyuki x Kishio Daisuke Download Gouka Kyakusen de Koi wa Hajimaru Drama CD ll V1 - V2 - V3 - V4 - V5 - V6 - V7 P1 - V7 P2 - V8 - V9 - b-BOY 2012 Issue - b-BOY 2013 Issue ll For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
メス堕ち保健医 - Summary - A set of two previously released works in the Femcorrupted Doctor series! Includes: Femcorrupted Doctor ~Sex Work at a Boys' Academy~ Summary : Today, like always, the students at this all-male academy want the school doctor's body... Drip! Femcorrupted Doctor ~Hot-Blooded PE Guidance~ Summary : The school doctor has been taking care of the boys' needs. But when the PE teacher finds out... MEGA Hello ~ ! This is a set containing two drama CDs, "Femcorrupted Doctor ~Sex Work at a Boys' Academy~" (file RJ301130) and "Drip! Femcorrupted Doctor ~Hot-Blooded PE Guidance~" (file RJ301139). I've been eyeing these two CDs for a while until I finally decided to buy the set and WHEW it did not disappoint !! ENJOY ~ ! I bought this myself so please do not reupload or share outside of this forum !1 point
-
☆作品紹介 ヒロとハルは、地方から上京し、都内の大学に通う大学2年生。幼馴染の二人は、家賃の節約も兼ねてルームシェアをしている。 高校時代までは内気でどこにでもいるような少年だったヒロは、上京を機に大学デビューしてウェイ系になり、最近は派手な夜遊びや女遊びを楽しむようになっていた。派手な遊びにのめり込むヒロは家事の分担をサボるなど共同生活のルールを破りがちとなり、ハルとのケンカも増えていった。 ある日帰宅したヒロは、家事をサボったこと、そして家に女子を連れ込んだことがバレてハルに怒られる。内心では反省していたヒロだが、つい虚勢を張ってしまい、ハルの恋愛経験の乏しさを揶揄ってうやむやにしてしまう。 自室に戻ってから反省して、翌朝謝ろうと考えて眠りにつくヒロ。しかし翌朝目覚めると、両手に手錠をはめられ、身動きが取れなくなっていた。混乱するヒロの前に姿を現したハルは、自分が手錠をはめたと言い、反省しないならお仕置きすると言って大人のおもちゃを取り出す。こんなおもちゃなんか大したことないと、余裕ぶるヒロだったが… 大人のおもちゃでエロたっぷり、最後は幼馴染同士でイチャラブハッピーエンドになります。 Consider buying the original work Please don't repost this anywhere else Link Key1 point
-
Kyoushi mo Iroiro Aruwakede Drama CD 教師も色々あるわけで Released Atis Collection 2010/12/28 --- CAST --- Suwabe Junichi x Sugita Tomokazu Kishio Daisuke --- DOWNLOAD Kyoushi mo Iroiro Aruwakede BLCD --- ---- BLCD 1 l BLCD 2 ---- The Manga can be Found HERE For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Tasogare Out Focus Overlap 黄昏アウトフォーカス overlap Jyanome 2020 Download1 point
-
元彼×セキュリティ【ペーパー付】【電子限定ペーパー付】 理原 2021/3/25 Download: Mega (Link thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
Asatte ni Kiss ღ FUMIKAWA Jimi [JP] Original Title: Asatte ni Kiss Alt. Title: あさってにキス Author/Artist: FUMIKAWA Jimi Year of release: 2017 Published by: Frontier Works Download Asatte ni Kiss Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
@- Thank You -αωα you're welcome! I hope you enjoy it. Also, it was very helpful for me to explain and follow up on my work. Thank you very much.1 point
-
1 point
-
Me too!I read BL novels in Japanese and I‘m very intrested in that 🤩1 point
-
Thank you for your sharing. I read BL novel in Japanese too. I think novel are a little bit more difficult to read in Japanese that's why most are in English I think 🤔 (Sorry for my bad English)1 point
-
1 point
-
@na7na7si4✨✨ Crying with joy😭😭😭😭 This is my favorite series✨✨ Lots of presents ✨🎁✨ to us since yesterday Thank you so much 💕💕 Personally, I was mentally stressed today 🙂 but !! The latest work in this series will save me💓💓💓 Thank You! ♥️♥️1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
[砂] 本日より狐神様の贄になりました【単行本版】【シーモア限定特典付き】 Link(Vol.1)1 point
-
累計100万部突破(紙+電子累計)の大ヒット異世界BL、朱雀編、感動の完結編!!朱雀の神獣・紅羽と、その御子でたった6歳で亡くなり平安時代から来た陰陽師・安倍清守。2人の出会いと愛の物語――。「由亜とジルのプレゼント大作戦」編や描き下ろしも収録! DOWNLOAD MANGA: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6n4oegflnvxupf9/Vol.8_Special_Edition.rar/file The CD can be found here:1 point
-
Yanpapa to Tenshi to Ore ♔ Riona [JP] Original Title: Yanpapa to Tenshi to Ore Alt. Title: ヤンパパと天使と俺 Author/Artist: Riona Year of release: 2019 Published by: Tokuma Shoten Download Yanpapa to Tenshi to Ore Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
I´m going to temporarily reupload this series, but it will be my last ALSO, IN ORDER TO CONTINUE WITH THIS SITE, PLEASE DON´T SHARE MY OR ANYONE ELSE´S FILES OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM HERE1 point
-
I've bought it, but don't intend to share it until sometime next year, since it's such a new release.1 point
-
vo.3 https://xgf.nu/UCovP 3-days deadline 1) I will not share again after the deadline. 2) Please only view it privately. (3) Sharing, translation, reprinting, etc. outside of YO is prohibited. If there is a prohibited act, it will be deleted immediately. If anyone can share this author's, Zombie Hyde Sex vol. 3~, I would appreciate it if you would share it with me.1 point
-
1 point
-
shikke sex drop2 https://xgf.nu/fLVzc Download for 14 days. Basically, I don't want to re-upload too much, so if you want to re-upload, please message me via PM and we can exchange1 point
-
3LDK, Ouji Tsuki ✲ MATSUMOTO Yoh [JP] Original Title: 3LDK, Ouji Tsuki Alt. Title: 3LDK、王子つき, 3LDK, with the Prince Author/Artist: MATSUMOTO Yoh Year of release: 2017 Published by: Frontier Works Download 3LDK, Ouji Tsuki Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Sukiyanen Kedo Dou Yaro ka ❥ CHIBA Ryouko [JP] Original Title: Sukiyanen Kedo Dou Yaro ka Alt. Title: 好きやねんけどどうやろか, Although I Love You, And You? Author/Artist: CHIBA Ryouko Year of Release: 2013 Download Sukiyanen Kedo Dou Yaro ka Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Dounimo Nannai Soushisou Ai Drama CD どうにもなんない相思相愛 Release Date - 2012-05-23 -- Cast -- 源二 : 興津和幸 香坂恵太 : 遊佐浩二 Genji: Okitsu kazuyuki Kōsaka Keita: Yusa kōji ---- Download Dounimo Nannai Soushisou Ai BLCD ---- --- HERE --- The Manga can be Found HERE For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Only the Ring Finger Knows Drama CD その指だけが知っている ● Illustrated by 小田切ほたる Odagiri Hotaru ● Novel/Manga Novel ● Published by MOVIC & Chara CD Collection ● Cast Suzumura Kenichi as Fujii Wataru Sakurai Takahiro as Kazuki Yuichi Kamiya Hiroshi as Asaka Masanobu Konishi Katsuyuki as Kazuki Shohei ● Plot In the school that Wataru Fujii goes to, when one wears matching rings on their right middle finger it is a sign of friendship, a ring on the right ring finger means single, and to wear matching rings on the left ring finger means a couple. One day Wataru accidentally switches rings with the very kind, handsome, popular senior, Yuichi Kazuki, because for some strange twist, their rings match. For reasons that Wataru doesn't understand, Yuichi becomes uncharacteristically mean to Wataru. After this strange incident, Wataru and Kazuki happened to meet more often, starting an electric relationship around the matching rings. Wataru starts to wonder why Yuichi’s mood towards him switches to sweet-teasing to evil: is it because he just can't stand him or is it because he actually loves him? This meeting of two students that everything seems to oppose, will led to the birth of an unexpected secret that only the ring finger knows. Download Only the Ring Finger Knows Drama CD: [TABLE=class: grid, width: 550, align: center] [TR] [TD=align: center] Cover. [/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD ... [/TD] [TD=align: center] Link. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center] [/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD 1 [/TD] [TD=align: center] Download [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD 2 [/TD] [TD=align: center] Download [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD 3 [/TD] [TD=align: center] Download [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center] [/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD 4 [/TD] [TD=align: center] Download [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
