Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/07/24 in Posts
-
Title:Samezoku eno Sasagemono Author:Satomichi Release Year:2023 Voice Actor:Kumaniku Fuyuno Masaru Kuki (※Cast members are listed with their pseudonyms.) LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!61 points
-
Download **Please read it privately and not re-upload or share outside. The link will be deleted after 3days. Enjoy it!53 points
-
Title:Yarichin☆Bitch Bu 5 Author:Tanaka Ogeretsu Release Year:2023 Voice Actor:Yuusuke Kobayashi Daiki Hamano Ayumu Murase Takuya Satou Kazuomi Okitsu Kentarou Kumagai Masatomo Nakazawa Masahiro Nakayama Tsubasa Yonaga Tomohito Takatsuka Shinichirou Kamio LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!51 points
-
Title:Himemuko-Scarlet Secret- Author:Tomo Serizawa Release Year:2022 Voice Actor:Tomoaki Maeda Shinnosuke Tachibana LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!39 points
-
Title: Trip! Akuma-sensei / トリップ!あくま先生 Artist: AKAHOSHI Jake / 赤星ジェイク Release year: 2021 > Download < The link will work for 5 days. Pw: I bought this myself. Please do NOT re-upload or share. I might re-upload it again later, when the link dies. The file has a few watermarks. I kinda got obsessed with this artist after reading Free Kisses. It's great if you can see past one of the main character's major past mistake.28 points
-
ノンケの俺がアダルトグッズにおちるわけがない!? vol 1 & 2 [Setsuna Kai] Nonke No Ore Ga Adult Goods Ni Ochiru Wakeganai !? vol 1 & 2 [刹那魁] ノンケの俺がアダルトグッズにおちるわけがない! vol 1 & 2 Hello, I'm sharing the first two volumes of this series. There is a third volume but I didn't buy it. Link [MEGA] (no password, JPEG files)21 points
-
Title:Kiraide Isasete 3 Author:Hijiki Release Year:2022 Voice Actor:Souma Saitou Toshiki Masuda Haruka Shiraishi Yuuka Morishima Makoto Furukawa Takuya Eguchi LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!19 points
-
Hi guys, I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~ original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01088530.html Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/Lzg0BDhb#LP0zC9RcZOMoh8TQ4YdUTEJwNNu7p5erf6kQefAGeBU FYI - I will take this down after 2 days so download quickly!9 points
-
Hi guys, This is the one where they get all steamy at an onsen hehehe I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~ original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01088521.html Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/vz5nFBxI#MPCtUZa6cGI5qFtXwSXt2ddE6_t3W58zltCI7oi501Y FYI - I will take this down after 2 days so download quickly!8 points
-
Fujita Cafeco - Oboreru Omega [藤田カフェコ] 溺れるオメガ【特典ペーパー/電子書籍限定ペーパー付】 (G-Lish comics) Title: Oboreru Omega / 溺れるオメガ Author: Fujita Cafeco / 藤田カフェコ Published: 2019 Genres: Omegaverse, School, Sport (swimming) Link [MEGA] Hello, I bought this manga and I wanted to share. It's the first time I'm sharing something (in a new thread). It's an Omegaverse, a trope that I love! I hope you will enjoy it. It has an extra chapter, called "Oboreru Omega - after story" (cmoa link), but I didn't buy it. By the way, I have a question for you all: Do you read BL novels in Japanese too? I mostly buy BL novels, I've checked the novels category on this forum but the majority are in English. Are people here not interested in Jp novels?6 points
-
I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!6 points
-
I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!4 points
-
Hello, I just want share with others in this site. And I'm sorry for short time to share. This link able to download just only 2 days. I'll delete file after two days. When It deleted, I'll be reply post here! LINK 3 LINK 3.5 P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.3 points
-
Title: Fudanshi-kun ni wa Himitsu ga Aru Japanese Title: 腐男子くんには秘密がある Author/Artist: Oiko Komaru Download Link3 points
-
I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!3 points
-
Hello, I just want share with others in this site. And I'm sorry for short time to share. This link able to download just only 2 days. I'll delete file after two days. When It deleted, I'll be reply post here! LINK P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.2 points
-
2 points
-
@No Time For Losers Ltd.@rakira: Thank you for sharing this series, Blue Lust is one of my favorite BL manga. I've bought the two (very short) extra available: 01) Blue Lust Bangaihen short stories (番外編 ショートストーリー集) 02) Blue Lust Bangaihen Shiawase na shuumatsu (番外編 ~幸せな週末~) Link (MEGA)2 points
-
Hello, This will be new code! It will be kept 7 days. P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself. Thank you..! Link2 points
-
Title:Android no Boku ga Super Darling ni Koishite mo iidesuka? (アンドロイドの僕がスパダリに恋してもいいですか?) original:Brilliant Prin Release Year:2021 Recording Time:Disc1:52 minutes 32 seconds Disc2:64 minutes 31 seconds Voice Actor:天﨑滉平 (Kouhei Amasaki) 新垣樽助 (Tarusuke Shingaki) 大野智敬 (Tomohiro Oono) 眞對友樹也 (Yukiya Matsui) Special notes: 初回盤には本編後の二人を描いたボーナストラック「ミルククラウンに恋して」を収録! * In the first edition, I drew two people after the main story Includes a bonus track "In Love with Milk Crown"! LINK <Attention> ファイルを他のサイトにアップロードしたり、共有したりしないでください。 * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. 1ヶ月程でファイルが削除されます。 * The file will be deleted in about a month.1 point
-
Minami-kun Wants to be Teased by that Voice CAST: Suzuki Ryouta x Uchida Yuuma I bought this CD to listen to and share with you all, please enjoy. Do not share outside of YaoiOtaku, please. If there are any issues with the link or files, do let me know, thank you! https://mega.nz/file/2AgylZqC#tOEBN9htyKLupFdoY2BX7sjNQgkDZYLesqehOSyK3FI1 point
-
Title:Saishuu Densha (The last train) /最終電車 Author:Natsuo Shiki(式夏緒) Release Year:2019 Recording Time:73 minutes 54 seconds Voice Actor:Seiichirou Yamashita(山下誠一郎) Tomohito Takatsuka (高塚智人) LINK <Attention> ファイルを他のサイトにアップロードしたり、共有したりしないでください。 * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. 1ヶ月程でファイルが削除されます。 * The file will be deleted in about a month.1 point
-
Mousou Elektel 4 [Drama CD] Released: July 26, 2013 Content: 1 Disc - Booklet - Plot: Shunpei and Fumi are best friends and neighbours. One day, Fumi tells Shunpei he might be gay and has agreed to go out with another guy in school. Shocked at this sudden confession (but very accepting), Shunpei questions Fumi about all sorts of things regarding his newly-discovered homosexuality - subtly aware that he's disappointed that Fumi picked someone else over him - and, upon meeting the boyfriend, cannot take that Fumi chose someone who was more or less normal... like Shunpei! Download Mousou Elektel 4 Drama CD: GET The CD HERE -> If you like this CD, please support the creators by buying it! Key For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Title:魔王イブロギアに身を捧げよ(特装版ドラマCD) Maou Iburogia ni mi wo sasageyo (Special Edition with Drama CD) author:梶原伊緒(Io Kaziwara) Release Date: 2021/2/18 Recording time: 27 minutes 24 seconds Voice actor: (イブ(イブロギア) 堀江瞬×佐藤拓也 (ゴズ(牛頭利晃) (Eve (Iburogia) Shun Horie x Takuya Sato (Goz (Toshiaki Goz)) Contents:単行本第1巻の2エピソードを収録 Includes 2 episodes of Volume 1 of the book !! Link <Related matters> 祝☆アニメ化!!アニメ化企画進行中!! * Animation planning in progress! <attention> リンクファイルを他のサイトにアップロードしたり、共有したりしないでください。 * Please refrain from uploading and sharing the link file to other sites.1 point
-
Title:二人の恋の進展を見守って応援するBLCD 告白から始めました。 Futari no koi no shinten wo mimamotte ouen suru BLCD『Kokuhaku kara hazimemashita』 Release year:2017 Cast:Takuya Sato(佐藤拓也)× Koudai Sakai(酒井広大) LINK <attention> * Please refrain from uploading and sharing the link file to other sites. * The file will be deleted in about a month.1 point
-
Title:Riajuu no ore ga, Inkyara no geboku ni natta hanashi suru? (リア充の俺が、陰キャラの下僕になった話する?) original:Montblanc Records Release Year:2017 Recording Time:72 minutes 10 seconds Voice Actor:Shuugo Nakamura(仲村宗悟) Kento Itou(伊東健人) Norihito Hase(長谷徳人) LINK <Attention> ファイルを他のサイトにアップロードしたり、共有したりしないでください。 * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. 1ヶ月程でファイルが削除されます。 * The file will be deleted in about a month.1 point
-
Unmeidakedo Ai Irenai author: EIJOU Ei og: 運命だけどあいいれない https://xgf.nu/WUtz7 pass : uai ( available for 5 days ) My last sharing of year 2023 ♪(^∇^*) hope y'all will enjoy this manga and please don't reupload it elsewhere OKAY! hope you all have a wonderful new year and see you soon in 2024. Regular uploaders can dm me for files if you miss the deadline (●'◡'●)1 point
-
I checked the link and they're still working, can you try redownloading them? If you can't, DM me for the files1 point
-
I'm glad you like it! Since it's a New Year's gift, I've increased the amount more than usual. Please enjoy yourself!1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!1 point
-
I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!1 point
-
I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!1 point
-
🎍HAPPY NEW YEAR🎍 2 https://xgf.nu/Cu2E5 🐻5-day deadline 🐻No sharing after the deadline 🐻Regular uploaders will be supported after the deadline via DM. 🐻I bought 4 volumes, so please DM me if you are interested in a personal exchange between the books you bought.1 point
-
1 point
-
[ミツハシトモ] 40日間の調教開発生活 : 1 【シーモア限定特典付き】 Link(Vol.1)[ch.1-6+α] [ミツハシトモ] 調教開発生活~君が堕ちるまでやめられない~ ch.1-6 Link(ch.1-6) [ミツハシトモ] 調教開発生活~君が堕ちるまでやめられない~ ch.7-15 Link(ch.7-15)1 point
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ fake fact lips break Limit :3days 02 https://xgf.nu/TVKjN pw:BreK1 point
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ Limit :3days 01-06 https://xgf.nu/UbUTW pw:HaNa1 point
-
@KenGoldenTree Updated link in first post. Please check the original thread.1 point
-
. . @Nurikotsuyoi, @AOloredMURi, @Lion_pup, @scarlos, @niranam, @danielakim1998, @Birdsof, @Satomm1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Title: Si-Nis-Kanto Drama CD CD Realesed date : 2014/09/30 Disc contains : 1CD Label : EM2 Record ◆ SIDE: CARLO ◆ Maki is being sent for each of the life in the orphanage, had spent the honeymoon as a lover. However, Maki feel anxiety in whimsical Carlo of action. His still, would not be the untrusted. Carlo and was suddenly appeared in the orphanage, and yet again it would be a fight - ... ◆ SIDE: ZENCA ◆ The subsequent ZENCA mini drama! Suddenly to Carlo, was ordered to be the Executive Committee of the payment of the Medal of goods to Jigo and Valentine Eshika. Although reluctantly come to hear either that won the two people ...? [CAST] マキ(CV:波多野和俊) カルロ(CV:大石恵三) ジーゴ(CV:戸塚和也) ヴァレンタイン(CV:皇 達磨) エシカ(CV:皇 帝) Download Si-Nis-Kanto Drama CD: GET IT HERE -> If you like this game, please support the creators by buying it! VOICES ONLY!!! NO BOOKLET!!! For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Si-Nis-Kanto 2 Drama CD CD Realesed date : 2014/07/30 Disc contains : 1CD Label : EM2 Record ◆『SIDE: YUGO』 ◆『SIDE: by gone days』 [CAST] マキ (CV: 波多野和俊) // ユーゴ (CV: 鳩万軍曹) エド (CV: 先割れスプーン) // シュウ (CV: 月黒斗夜) カルロ (CV: 大石恵三) // 千冬 (CV: ワッショイ太郎) Download Si-Nis-Kanto 2 Drama CD: If you like this game, please support the creators by buying it! VOICES ONLY!!! NO BOOKLET!!! For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Ookami Papa wa Hitsuji Tsura shite Yatte kuru ღ KURUSU Haiji [JP] Original Title: Ookami Papa wa Hitsuji Tsura shite Yatte kuru Alt. Title: 狼パパは羊ヅラしてやってくる Author/Artist: KURUSU Haiji Year of release: 2016 Published by: Houbunsha Download Ookami Papa wa Hitsuji Tsura shite Yatte kuru Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Houkago, Aimashou. ♚ OOYA Kazumi [JP] Original Name: Houkago, Aimashou. Alt. Names: 放学后见面吧 Author: OOYA Kazumi Artist: OOYA Kazumi Released: 2015 Original Publisher: Kadokawa Shoten Serialized In: Ciel Genre: Romance, School Life, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download Houkago, Aimashou. Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Innocent Love ✿ IZUMI Katsura & KOMASHIRO Michiwo [JP] Original Name: Innocent Love Alt. Names: イノセント ラブ Author: IZUMI Katsura Artist: KOMASHIRO Michiwo Released: 2012 Original Publisher: Shinshokan Serialized In: Shousetsu Dear + Genre: Romance, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ Volume 01 [JP] ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆1 point
-
2LDK ni Sumitsuku Koi ♥ KOSAMEDA Yuu [JP] Original Title: 2LDK ni Sumitsuku Koi Alt. Title: 2LDKに住みつく恋, Love in Apartment 2LDK Author/Artist: KOSAMEDA Yuu Year of release: 2014 Published by: Gateau Download 2LDK ni Sumitsuku Koi Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
