Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/06/24 in Posts

  1. Hi guys, This is the one where they get all steamy at an onsen hehehe I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~ original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01088521.html Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/vz5nFBxI#MPCtUZa6cGI5qFtXwSXt2ddE6_t3W58zltCI7oi501Y FYI - I will take this down after 2 days so download quickly!
    45 points
  2. Hi guys, I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~ original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01088530.html Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/Lzg0BDhb#LP0zC9RcZOMoh8TQ4YdUTEJwNNu7p5erf6kQefAGeBU FYI - I will take this down after 2 days so download quickly!
    43 points
  3. Title:Kiraide Isasete 3 Author:Hijiki Release Year:2022 Voice Actor:Souma Saitou        Toshiki Masuda        Haruka Shiraishi        Yuuka Morishima        Makoto Furukawa       Takuya Eguchi LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    26 points
  4. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    12 points
  5. ノンケの俺がアダルトグッズにおちるわけがない!? vol 1 & 2 [Setsuna Kai] Nonke No Ore Ga Adult Goods Ni Ochiru Wakeganai !? vol 1 & 2 [刹那魁] ノンケの俺がアダルトグッズにおちるわけがない! vol 1 & 2 Hello, I'm sharing the first two volumes of this series. There is a third volume but I didn't buy it. Link [MEGA] (no password, JPEG files)
    11 points
  6. @No Time For Losers Ltd.@rakira: Thank you for sharing this series, Blue Lust is one of my favorite BL manga. I've bought the two (very short) extra available: 01) Blue Lust Bangaihen short stories (番外編 ショートストーリー集) 02) Blue Lust Bangaihen Shiawase na shuumatsu (番外編 ~幸せな週末~) Link (MEGA)
    7 points
  7. Title: Oni to Tengoku -sai- Download **Please read it privately and not re-upload or share outside. The link will be deleted after 3 days. Enjoy it!
    6 points
  8. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    5 points
  9. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    5 points
  10. 🎍HAPPY NEW YEAR🎍 2 https://xgf.nu/Cu2E5 🐻5-day deadline 🐻No sharing after the deadline 🐻Regular uploaders will be supported after the deadline via DM. 🐻I bought 4 volumes, so please DM me if you are interested in a personal exchange between the books you bought.
    5 points
  11. Hello, I just want share with others in this site. And I'm sorry for short time to share. This link able to download just only 2 days. I'll delete file after two days. When It deleted, I'll be reply post here! LINK 3 LINK 3.5 P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.
    4 points
  12. 宝石花嫁~貢ぎ物兎は愛され解けて発情する~ ■総時間 1時間45分■ ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ■ ■あらすじ■ それはとある時代、とある国。 長年歪み合っていた天上の月の国と地上の太陽の国が友好関係を築くこととなり、 太陽側からは宝石を、月側からは「月で一番美しいもの」を差し出すこととなったが……贈られてきたのは薄汚れた白兎。 しかし受け取った太陽の国の王子は彼を湯に入れ綺麗に整え、側に置くことにした。 何故自分を大切にするのか疑問に思いつつも白兎は王が自らを側に置く理由を知ることになり……。 太陽の国の王子 × 白兎の召使い ■キャラクター■ 受け:ユト CV:指永拷人 様 年齢:25 身長:175 職業:月国女王の召使い 月の国を支配する女王が暮らす宮で召使いとして働いていた元孤児の白兎。 ある日、女王が太陽の国への貢ぎ物としてどの兎を差し出せばいいのか悩んでいた所へ現れ、自ら名乗り出て送り出される。 太陽の国と月の国の掛橋となれと言われ不安に思いながらも月から旅立つ。 月の国と太陽の国、それぞれの違いに戸惑いながらも新しいことをヨウトに教わる度に目を輝かせて喜ぶ。 今まで勉強をしたこともなかったが、文字の読み書き等の飲み込みは早く頭がもともと良い。 攻め:ヨウト 年齢:21 身長:190 職業:王子 太陽の国を支配する王の子供であり最も王に近い存在であると名高い王子。 月の国から贈られた白兎のユトを受け入れ、身なりを整え側に置いている。 それはとある「本当の目的」のためであったがユトの純粋さやふとした瞬間に見せる表情に惹かれ、その目的を放棄しようとしている。 外面は気品溢れる美しい王子だが、ユトと二人きりの時などは砕けた喋り方となり年相応の青年らしさを見せる。 +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- 【DOWNLOAD】 +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- Link will be delete anytime. Please consider buying your own copy to support the work. You can find it on DLsite HERE I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~
    4 points
  13. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    4 points
  14. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    4 points
  15. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    4 points
  16. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    4 points
  17. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    4 points
  18. [冬坂ころも] 僕の番は発情オオカミ【豪華版】 表題作『僕の番は発情オオカミ』他、『発情契約~気持ちいいこともっとして?』を収録した豪華版! Link-Luxury Ver.-
    4 points
  19. 龍神様にお嫁入り【単行本版】1【電子書店特典付き】 Download(tankoubon Vol.1)
    4 points
  20. Title: Fudanshi-kun ni wa Himitsu ga Aru Japanese Title: 腐男子くんには秘密がある Author/Artist: Oiko Komaru Download Link
    3 points
  21. [鈴本ノンキ] 獣人マリッジ 180日間の夫婦契約【電子単行本版限定カバー&シーモア特典付】 Download Link
    3 points
  22. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    3 points
  23. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    3 points
  24. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    3 points
  25. Happy new year everyone. A lot of kind people has shared their CDs here so I wanted to retribute. Originally I had another CD in mind but was not able to upload it :S So instead I chose this one. It will be up for 1 week only. This one has a charming throuple (3 people relationship: 1 bottom, 1 top, 1 versatile). Cute, cute, cuuute! Enjoy :)
    2 points
  26. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    2 points
  27. I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. LINK <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!
    2 points
  28. [ミナモトカズキ] 壁サー同人作家の猫屋敷くんは承認欲求をこじらせている【電子限定特典ペーパー付き】 Link(Vol.1) Link(Vol.2)
    2 points
  29. [あさひよひ] 私と猫と二十歳の君と 1巻 Link(Vol.1)
    2 points
  30. Hello, I just want share with others in this site. And I'm sorry for short time to share. This link able to download just only 2 days. I'll delete file after two days. When It deleted, I'll be reply post here! LINK P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.
    1 point
  31. [安里] お客様に恋してもいいですか? 1 Title: お客様に恋してもいいですか? | Okyaku-sama ni Koi Shitemo Ii Desu ka? Author: 安里 | Asato Label: Eclair Comics | Year: 2022 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy! お客様に恋してもいいですか?2
    1 point
  32. Summary The popular manga "Top or Bottom? ~Sweaty 3-Way Sex~" (RJ306741) makes its debut as a voice drama! The sequel, "Top or Bottom? 2 ~Creamy 3-Way Sex~" (RJ357829), is also included! There's also a selection of bonus mini-manga packed in as well! [Track List] Track 1 「リビングで声を抑えながら」 Track 2 「ピアス開け」 Track 3 「セカンドピアス」 Track 4 おまけ1「ピアスにハマったら…」 Track 5 おまけ2「頼の部屋にお泊まり」 Track 6 おまけ3「チャラ男とヤンキーになったのは頼がきっかけ」「ときめいた瞬間」 Track 7 おまけ4「川の字」「ボツにしたシーン」 Track 8 おまけ5「きゅんとするとき」 Track 9 おまけ6「恋を自覚してからのオナニー事情 Ver.宗一」 Track 10 おまけ7「恋を自覚してからのオナニー事情 Ver.夢人」 Track 11 おまけ8「3人でHする関係になってから Ver.頼」 Track 12 おまけ9「好きを自覚してから独占欲が強くなっちゃった頼」 Track 13 おまけ10「好きを自覚してから独占欲が強くなっちゃった頼(2)」 This is the second half of the audio drama version! Total playback: About 50 minutes Characters Yori Midorino (CV: Ii-Kinniku) A serious and slightly tsundere honor student. He's also a virgin who has never dated anybody. His parents aren't home very often, so he's pretty lonely. Even before his childhood friends started playing with him, his body was sensitive in the front and the back. Souichi Aoyagi (CV: Hokki Nimaigai) A tough but quiet delinquent. He can often be found reading erotic novels with a straight face. His hobby is watching Yori. Although he wants to keep Yori safe, he also desires his body deeply. Yumeto Asagi (CV: HaruDanji) A shallow, slutty guy with a big personality. He's really interested in sex, but hasn't had it since realizing his feelings for Yori. Yumeto talks a lot, although when Yori is around his chest tightens up and he gets quiet. Story Yori pretends not to care when he friends ask if he's a top or a bottom, but they're going to get their answer somehow... Sorry for the wait! Here's part 2! Both the manga and drama cd are linked! I bought this with my own money, DO NOT REPOST!! IF I SEE IT GETTING REPOSTED I WILL TAKE IT DOWN https://mega.nz/folder/ffgx3QpZ#NKhXQZO67YeDRit72oyq3A
    1 point
  33. 露出腰ヘコちんペチオナニーでヤンキーが堕ちるまで 腰をヘコつかせチンチンをペチペチする変態オナニーが日課のヤンキー高〇生、汰一(たいち)。 いつものように自宅でこっそりちんペチオナニーをしていたある日、 ”クラスメイトにバレたら……?”と妄想したことがきっかけで自身の中に芽生えた露出癖を自覚し始めてしまう。 野外露出へのギンギンな好奇心が抑えられない汰一はその後自らの運命が左右されることも知らず、 徐々に変態行為をエスカレートさせていく………… +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- トラック紹介 <トラック1:自宅でこっそり腰ヘコちんペチオナニー> プレイ内容:腰ヘコちんペチオナニー <トラック2:学校で初めての露出徘徊> プレイ内容:露出徘徊、腰ヘコオナニー <トラック3:クラスメイトが帰ってくるまでこっそり教室で……> プレイ内容:露出、腰ヘコオナニー、見せつけ トラック4:ヤンキーの処女喪失 トラック5:性処理オナホと色んなチンポたち ※ トラック4以降は本編でお楽しみください。 +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- <CV> ・汰一:新堂大輔 <シナリオ> ・生白子ぽぽ味 <イラスト> ・宮 <編集> ・Dおりまー <制作> ・24/7 総再生分数:1時間 12分 27秒(72分 27秒) +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- 【DOWNLOAD】 +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- Please consider buying your own copy to support the work. You can find it on DLsite HERE I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~
    1 point
  34. Title : Blue Lust Alt.name : ブルーラスト 第01巻 Written & Drawn by : Hinako Published by : Daria comics Release Date : 2015/06/22 Original status : 3 Volumes (Complete) Size 101 MB Language : JAPANESE Download Vol 1 Vol 2 Vol 3 (Links thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  35. SASRA DRAMA CD ● Original Novel by Unit Vanilla ● Illustrator: 円陣闇丸 (Enjin Yamimaru) ● Company: ムービック (MOVIC) ● Release Date: 2008/10/31 ● Cast 墨田剛将: 小西克幸 (Konishi Katsuyuki) 奈良岡蓮: 福山潤 (Fukuyama Jun) アンドレアス: 安元洋貴 (Yasumoto Hiroki) 緒方京介: 杉田智和 (Sugita Tomokazu) 安藤竜: 遊佐浩二 (Yusa Kouji) 墨田剛将: 小西克幸 (Konishi Katsuyuki) 奈良岡蓮: 福山潤 (Fukuyama Jun) ルキウス・アレキサンドルス: 森川智之 (Morikawa Toshiyuki) ホルエムアケト: 羽多野渉 (Hatano Wataru) セシェン: 野島健児 (Nojima Kenji) 鈴村幸之助: 三木眞一郎 (Miki Shinichirou) 一: 日野聡 (Hino Satoshi) ティティ: 宮田幸季 (Miyata Kouki) 張鷹峻: 子安武人 (Koyasu Takehi) 荷紅蓮: 吉野裕行 (Yoshino Hiroyuki) ● Pairing 1 - Konishi Katsuyuki x Fukuyama Jun 2 - Hatano Wataru x Nojima Kenji 3 - Koyasu Takehito x Yoshino Hiroyuki 4 - 安元洋貴 x 森川智之 5 - 土田大 x 中村悠一 6 - 緑川光 x 神谷浩史 7 - 三木眞一郎 x 日野聡 8 - 小西克幸 x 福山潤 9 - Sugita Tomokazu x Yusa Kouji Download Sasra Drama CD: [TABLE=class: grid, width: 550, align: center] [TR] [TD=align: center] Cover. [/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD... [/TD] [TD=align: center] Link. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center] [/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD 1 [/TD] [TD=align: center] P1 - P2 + BK [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center] [/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD 2 [/TD] [TD=align: center] P1 - P2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center] [/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD 3 [/TD] [TD=align: center] P1 - P2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center] [/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD 4 [/TD] [TD=align: center] P1 - P2 + BK [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  36. Sassa to Ore ni Are Misena / Kakisaki Nima [垣崎にま] さっさとオレにアレ見せな DL LINK
    1 point
  37. ✨✨Thank You✨✨ You are a kind angel ♥️♥️Thank You!!♥️
    1 point
  38. You can find it on other sites by searching " natsushita fuyu okusama wa alpha jp "
    1 point
  39. Title Zenji-kun okari shimasu Yoshitsugu-kun okari shimasu Manga-ka Tamakawa Sienna Year 2016 Status Ongoning Scalanted/Translated No Download Yoshitsugu-kun okari shimasu Manga LINK For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  40. Mayonaka love alliance & Mayonaka love alliance DEEP Related works will be uploaded together. The password is the same. Please not reupload. Download only for 3 days.
    1 point
  41. I wanted to thank you again for this blcd and the others that you have uploaded this year, thank you and have a nice happy new year 2024!!
    1 point
  42. Kami Kon ni Ai 🔸 INOSE [JP] Original Title: Kami Kon ni Ai Alt. Title: 咬み痕に愛 Author/Artist: INOSE Year of release: 2018 Published by: Kaiousha Download Kami Kon ni Ai Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  43. For Natsume Kazuki fans. Limited to 5 days. [Natsume Kazuki] Essay 3 pages https://xgf.nu/sRMTL
    1 point
  44. Kono Te wo Hanasanai de 2 この手を離さないで 2 SAKIMOTO Saki 2023 Download
    1 point
  45. Title: ほんと野獣 Author: 山本小鉄子 Download: 01~16 3 day limit https://xgf.nu/PVKPb *Please do not re-upload it outside of this forum or share it on social media. If more than 5 people ask me to re-upload it, I will re-post it for 3 days so stay tuned. BbVP PW:YhkY .contenidoOculto { display: none; } **01~10 not my Scan If anyone has a better version please share with us I would be very grateful.
    1 point
  46. Thanks for your kindness~ This is such a good story! Really thank you again~
    1 point
  47. Hatsukoi wa Yayakosii WATANABE Natsu [JP] Original Name: Hatsukoi wa Yayakosii Alt. Names: 初恋は、ややこしい Author/Artist: WATANABE Natsu Year of Release: 2016 Download Hatsukoi wa Yayakosii Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  48. Pretty Babies Drama CD プリティ・ベイビィズ ● Adapted from Novel ● Author Iwamoto Kaoru ● Illustrator Mamahara Ellie ● Company Shinsyokan ● First Realease 05/07/2008 ● Cast Mikuni Kyouichi: Morikawa Toshiyuki Ibuki Yuri: Yasumoto Hiroki Fujino Kanata: Kamiya Hiroshi Hidaka Tohru: Yoshino Hiroyuki Shidou Akimori: Konishi Katsuyuki Sawaki Chikara: Hatano Wataru Download Pretty Babies Drama CD: [TABLE=class: grid, width: 550, align: center] [TR] [TD=align: center] Cover. [/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD... [/TD] [TD=align: center] Link. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center] [/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD 1 [/TD] [TD=align: center] Download [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD 2 [/TD] [TD=align: center] Download[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD 3 [/TD] [TD=align: center] Download[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD=align: center] BLCD 4 [/TD] [TD=align: center] Download[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus