Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/05/24 in Posts
-
29 points
-
[砂] 本日より狐神様の贄になりました【単行本版】【シーモア限定特典付き】 Link(Vol.1)27 points
-
@No Time For Losers Ltd.@rakira: Thank you for sharing this series, Blue Lust is one of my favorite BL manga. I've bought the two (very short) extra available: 01) Blue Lust Bangaihen short stories (番外編 ショートストーリー集) 02) Blue Lust Bangaihen Shiawase na shuumatsu (番外編 ~幸せな週末~) Link (MEGA)25 points
-
[冬坂ころも] 僕の番は発情オオカミ【豪華版】 表題作『僕の番は発情オオカミ』他、『発情契約~気持ちいいこともっとして?』を収録した豪華版! Link-Luxury Ver.-20 points
-
🎍HAPPY NEW YEAR🎍 2 https://xgf.nu/Cu2E5 🐻5-day deadline 🐻No sharing after the deadline 🐻Regular uploaders will be supported after the deadline via DM. 🐻I bought 4 volumes, so please DM me if you are interested in a personal exchange between the books you bought.19 points
-
15 points
-
13 points
-
宝石花嫁~貢ぎ物兎は愛され解けて発情する~ ■総時間 1時間45分■ ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ■ ■あらすじ■ それはとある時代、とある国。 長年歪み合っていた天上の月の国と地上の太陽の国が友好関係を築くこととなり、 太陽側からは宝石を、月側からは「月で一番美しいもの」を差し出すこととなったが……贈られてきたのは薄汚れた白兎。 しかし受け取った太陽の国の王子は彼を湯に入れ綺麗に整え、側に置くことにした。 何故自分を大切にするのか疑問に思いつつも白兎は王が自らを側に置く理由を知ることになり……。 太陽の国の王子 × 白兎の召使い ■キャラクター■ 受け:ユト CV:指永拷人 様 年齢:25 身長:175 職業:月国女王の召使い 月の国を支配する女王が暮らす宮で召使いとして働いていた元孤児の白兎。 ある日、女王が太陽の国への貢ぎ物としてどの兎を差し出せばいいのか悩んでいた所へ現れ、自ら名乗り出て送り出される。 太陽の国と月の国の掛橋となれと言われ不安に思いながらも月から旅立つ。 月の国と太陽の国、それぞれの違いに戸惑いながらも新しいことをヨウトに教わる度に目を輝かせて喜ぶ。 今まで勉強をしたこともなかったが、文字の読み書き等の飲み込みは早く頭がもともと良い。 攻め:ヨウト 年齢:21 身長:190 職業:王子 太陽の国を支配する王の子供であり最も王に近い存在であると名高い王子。 月の国から贈られた白兎のユトを受け入れ、身なりを整え側に置いている。 それはとある「本当の目的」のためであったがユトの純粋さやふとした瞬間に見せる表情に惹かれ、その目的を放棄しようとしている。 外面は気品溢れる美しい王子だが、ユトと二人きりの時などは砕けた喋り方となり年相応の青年らしさを見せる。 +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- 【DOWNLOAD】 +:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-:+:-+:-:-+:-:-+:- Link will be delete anytime. Please consider buying your own copy to support the work. You can find it on DLsite HERE I bought this with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Thank you~5 points
-
Hello everybody. Originally, this site is a community site, where you can enjoy conversations and share the fun with others. After reading the posts by the moderators in the RAW thread on this site, – be your own scan (not someone else’s watermark) –Links are your own, such as Mega/Media Fire – However, links like Adfly are not allowed as they are used for monetization. Also, when writing in a thread that is visible to everyone, Posting for the purpose of personal RAW exchange would be against the rules. Uploaders who have contributed a lot to this site in the past also posted in the thread. What she is saying is that she should not use her own RAW for re-uploading without permission. Her RAW was previously used by a very famous download site. Maybe it wasn't just because of that, but she left here. In the opposite case, there is one of the most popular download sites at the moment, but it seems that the RAW files you upload to that site are being used without permission, and they are not happy about it. I would say, Don't upload anything other than your own!5 points
-
Mayonaka love alliance & Mayonaka love alliance DEEP Related works will be uploaded together. The password is the same. Please not reupload. Download only for 3 days.4 points
-
Title : Blue Lust Alt.name : ブルーラスト 第01巻 Written & Drawn by : Hinako Published by : Daria comics Release Date : 2015/06/22 Original status : 3 Volumes (Complete) Size 101 MB Language : JAPANESE Download Vol 1 Vol 2 Vol 3 (Links thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff3 points
-
I have not been an active user of YO for a long time, but I am not sure of any clear rules at this point. However, I do know that several uploaders have quit or refrained from sharing because of re-uploading. If it's available on other sites, use them. There are a limited number of sites that carry BL, and it's easy to find if you do a search. I don't think you should share the RAW, just tell them it's available on other sites. It's my personal opinion, so if the YO management team has a view, I will follow it. If you know, please let me know. <(_ _)>This text is a translation and may not be conveyed correctly<(_ _)>3 points
-
Sorry for the wait. Here's the Re-upload https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16poUw7o6Ek3JyuBdKiN0cDhCny_UJ8jE3 points
-
You can find it on other sites by searching " natsushita fuyu okusama wa alpha jp "2 points
-
Title: Oni to Tengoku -sai- Download **Please read it privately and not re-upload or share outside. The link will be deleted after 3 days. Enjoy it!2 points
-
2 points
-
Hello, This will be new code! It will be kept 7 days. P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself. Thank you..! Link 1 Link 22 points
-
Hello, I just want share with others in this site. And I'm sorry for short time to share. This link able to download just only 2 days. I'll delete file after two days. When It deleted, I'll be reply post here! LINK P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.1 point
-
Title: Fake Fact Lips Original: Twitterフェイクファクトリップス Author: Suehiro Machi Year: 2021 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Oredake no Senzoku Alpha CD 1 CD 2 [Cast] Terashima Junta × Yamanaka Masahiro Release Date: 2023/04/28 https://mega.nz/folder/wd5xELJQ#rkjYtNs_C0xROhmmhoRTEA All CD's I uploaded, I Bought it!!! Please don't uploaded in other plataform without permission!1 point
-
Kono Te wo Hanasanai de 1-2 この手を離さないで 1-2 SAKIMOTO Saki 2022 DL1 point
-
1 point
-
よばうよもすがら - 三ツ矢凡人 [download vol 1] Feel free to share! There's another volume but I don't plan on getting it anytime soon, maybe in the future.1 point
-
あらすじ 日々仕事に追われ疲労困憊な修司は、愛する飼いうさぎの『ウサ太』と二人暮らし。 今日も残業を終え帰宅すると、真っ先にウサ太のケージへ。 ブラッシングやおやつを済ませ、ひとしきりウサ太を吸ったところで、激務の疲れから倒れ込む ように眠りに落ちる。 そして、翌朝目を覚ますと……目の前には全裸のイケメンが! 「え? 誰? なんで俺の家に? ……というか、ウサ太どこにやった?!?!」 甘々飼い主と無邪気なうさぎの、ちょっとドタバタなハートウォーミングBL。 □キャラクター 【受】信田修司(しのだ しゅうじ)ウサ太(うさた) 少しブラック気味な商社に勤める平凡なサラリーマン。28歳。 飼いうさぎのウサ太を溺愛している。 2ヶ月前に恋人と別れ、ウサ太だけがこの世の癒し。ある種の依存と言っても良い。 【攻】ウサ太(うさた) 修司の飼いうさぎ。生後一年と半年のオス。 ある日突然人の形になり、はじめは戸惑ったが、大好きなパパさん(修司)と同じ姿で触れ合えるこ とが嬉しくて仕方ない。パパさんと交尾したい! 人型になった時の知能と精神年齢は20代前半くらい。 □キャラクター 【攻】ウサ太(うさた) 修司の飼いうさぎ。生後一年と半年のオス。 ある日突然人の形になり、はじめは戸惑ったが、大好きなパパさん(修司)と同じ姿で触れ合えるこ とが嬉しくて仕方ない。パパさんと交尾したい! 人型になった時の知能と精神年齢は20代前半くらい。 【受】信田修司(しのだ しゅうじ) 少しブラック気味な商社に勤める平凡なサラリーマン。28歳。 飼いうさぎのウサ太を溺愛している。 2ヶ月前に恋人と別れ、ウサ太だけがこの世の癒し。ある種の依存と言っても良い。 ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ 「可愛い可愛いウサ太になら……俺の処女、あげても……!」 出会って数秒即交尾! これぞウサギ界の不文律! 溺愛する飼いうさが、突然イケメンとなってベッドの上に現れた!? ヤりたい盛りなイケウサ君と、お尻はちょっと……なノンケ飼い主。 勝負の行方は、誰が見たって明らかです。 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01064521.html DOWNLOAD Join my discord server : https://discord.gg/jhfphArmNH1 point
-
えっちな壁尻♂ムービー イケメン大学生「芹澤怜」(せりざわれん)は、壁に埋め込まれ、恥ずかしい姿を晒している。 通りかかった男は壁尻に興味津々。 怜君の恥ずかしいところを玩具にして、手や極太バイブで遊んでしまいます! フルボイス、効果音つき! 後半ずっとイキっぱなし!! アヘアヘな連続絶頂をお見逃しなく!! ※この動画は、壁に埋め込まれてお尻を晒したキャラクターしか登場しません。 そのため、キャラクターのえっちな表情は見えませんが、 「責められて今どんな顔をしているか」を妄想してお楽しみいただく、非常にニッチな作品となっております。 ご了承ください。 ※顔写真なしバージョンも同梱してありますので、あなたの好きなキャラに置き換えて妄想してみるのもおすすめです! CV:イトウタカユキ https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01056897.html DOWNLOAD1 point
-
Happy new year everyone. A lot of kind people has shared their CDs here so I wanted to retribute. Originally I had another CD in mind but was not able to upload it :S So instead I chose this one. It will be up for 1 week only. This one has a charming throuple (3 people relationship: 1 bottom, 1 top, 1 versatile). Cute, cute, cuuute! Enjoy :)1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
タイトル 男子高校生、はじめての 4th after Disc~Just you!~ アニメイト限定盤 出演 熊谷健太郎、榎木淳弥、濱野大輝、小野友樹、中島ヨシキ、堀江瞬 発売日 2021年1月29日 http://ginger-records.jp/berry/dkad4/index.html Another request for this blcd, I'd love to hear this one1 point
-
1 point
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ ブルー・ド・ロワ : 天禅桃子 Limit :5days 01 https://xgf.nu/ePxK21 point
-
1 point
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ fake fact lips break Limit :3days 02 https://xgf.nu/TVKjN pw:BreK1 point
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ Limit :3days 02+Extra https://xgf.nu/xr0Nb pw:N3eR1 point
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ Limit :5days 01-02 https://xgf.nu/RgRX71 point
-
Updated link in first post. My scan have no watermark. enjoy! and Happy New Year!1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Title: Yankee no Tsuda-kun wa Seito Shidou no Masuda-sensei to Naka ga Warui Japanese Title: ヤンキーの津田くんは生徒指導の増田先生と仲が悪い Author/Artist: Taga Download Link1 point
-
Happy of the End 2 ハッピー・オブ・ジ・エンド 2 OGERETSU Tanaka 2022 Download1 point
-
1 point
-
Is this no longer available? Tried downloading, got the message "empty folder".1 point
-
1 point
-
雌堕実習(二回戦中×一夜愛) ファイル形式:mp3(rar/192k) DL LINK(mega):https://mega.nz/file/dJ1CFA4K#uKL4ca578ABW6BykS-d13l4GRKMed3ONzKSktR3GPUc PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.05.30 Hi~~ I purchased it myself. Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside this site! Thank you! Enjoy~1 point
-
1 point
-
Rift ✳ Conro [JP] Original Title: Rift Alt. Title: リフト Author/Artist: Conro Year of release: 2017 Published by: Takeshobo Download Rift Manga: Volume 01 [JP] ★★★ English Scans ★★★ For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Inochi ni Kakawaru Koto ja Nashi ASAHINA Mika [JP] Original Name: Inochi ni Kakawaru Koto ja Nashi Alt. Names: 命に関わることじゃなし Author: ASAHINA Mika Artist: ASAHINA Mika Released: 2011 Original Publisher: Tokuma Shoten Serialized In: Chara Genre: Comedy, Romance, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download: ||Volume 01|| :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:1 point
-
Taburakashi �� KASUGA Naoka [JP] Original Name: Taburakashi Alt. Names: たぶらかし Author: KASUGA Naoka Artist: KASUGA Naoka Released: 2015 Original Publisher: Junet Comics Serialized In: Boy's Pierce Genre: Adult, Smut, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download: ||Volume 01|| :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance: For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
