Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/02/24 in all areas
-
Title: Fudanshi-kun ni wa Himitsu ga Aru Japanese Title: 腐男子くんには秘密がある Author/Artist: Oiko Komaru Download Link29 points
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ Limit :3days 01-06 https://xgf.nu/UbUTW pw:HaNa29 points
-
(Link thanks to @Dive!) *I would be grateful if someone could share the previous book with me. 《シュガーソルト》26 points
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ Limit :3days 02+Extra https://xgf.nu/xr0Nb pw:N3eR26 points
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ ブルー・ド・ロワ : 天禅桃子 Limit :5days 01 https://xgf.nu/ePxK225 points
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ ババンババンバンバンパイア 奥嶋ひろまさ Limit :5days 01-06 https://xgf.nu/uVh7924 points
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ Eシリーズ:紅迫青実 Limit :7days 01-05 https://xgf.nu/cXo0h22 points
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ fake fact lips break Limit :3days 02 https://xgf.nu/TVKjN pw:BreK22 points
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ Limit :5days 01-04 https://xgf.nu/RgRX721 points
-
Happy new year everyone. A lot of kind people has shared their CDs here so I wanted to retribute. Originally I had another CD in mind but was not able to upload it :S So instead I chose this one. It will be up for 1 week only. This one has a charming throuple (3 people relationship: 1 bottom, 1 top, 1 versatile). Cute, cute, cuuute! Enjoy :)19 points
-
累計100万部突破(紙+電子累計)の大ヒット異世界BL、朱雀編、感動の完結編!!朱雀の神獣・紅羽と、その御子でたった6歳で亡くなり平安時代から来た陰陽師・安倍清守。2人の出会いと愛の物語――。「由亜とジルのプレゼント大作戦」編や描き下ろしも収録! DOWNLOAD MANGA: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6n4oegflnvxupf9/Vol.8_Special_Edition.rar/file The CD can be found here:11 points
-
春までの距離 上下 haru made no kyori ハルモト紺 harumoto kon Vol 1 Vol 2 (New links thanks to @rakira!)8 points
-
8 points
-
Unmeidakedo Ai Irenai author: EIJOU Ei og: 運命だけどあいいれない https://xgf.nu/WUtz7 pass : uai ( available for 5 days ) My last sharing of year 2023 ♪(^∇^*) hope y'all will enjoy this manga and please don't reupload it elsewhere OKAY! hope you all have a wonderful new year and see you soon in 2024. Regular uploaders can dm me for files if you miss the deadline (●'◡'●)6 points
-
https://99.gigafile.nu/0107-847ad6ce5f647243baa9b37f0b821707 Hello, it seems that there is an error with the link so I tried this one.6 points
-
✨️ Happy new year, I hope you enjoy it. ✨️ Limit :5days 01-02 https://xgf.nu/RgRX74 points
-
Title: Fake Fact Lips Original: Twitterフェイクファクトリップス Author: Suehiro Machi Year: 2021 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.3 points
-
Hello, I just want share with others in this site. And I'm sorry for short time to share. This link able to download just only 2 days. I'll delete file after two days. When It deleted, I'll be reply post here! LINK 3 LINK 3.5 P.S. : PLEASE DO NOT REPOST or REUPLOAD LINK AND FILE TO OTHERS AND OTHERSITES. If It needed, I'll upload myself.3 points
-
Sassa to Ore ni Are Misena / Kakisaki Nima [垣崎にま] さっさとオレにアレ見せな DL LINK3 points
-
Original Name: Kyojinzoku no Hanayome Alt. Names: 巨人族の花嫁 Author: ITKZ 01 & 02 Download: 01:https://xgf.nu/4n06N 02:https://xgf.nu/DdSK PW: You Limited to 30 days3 points
-
VOL. 14: Did You Say that You Liked Me, Senpai? Illustrator: Popo Kudari Voice Actors: Azakami Youhei (seme/top) x Suzuki Ryouta (uke/bottom) Characters: Shiba Yasuhiro x Kanemori Sora Length Duration: 37 minutes TRACK LIST: 2 Tracks 1. I’m Not Just Some Kouhai 2. Is It Alright to Give You My First Experience to You? TRANSLATED SUMMARY TRANSLATED CHARACTER BIO VOLUME 14 PDF3 points
-
Perfect Addiction 1-2 パーフェクトアディクション 1-2 MIYAMA Kaoruko 2023 - 2024 DL Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga2 points
-
2 points
-
Voice Drama: BOYxBOY IDOL COLLECTION Kanmu x Mitsuya (Full Ver.) I bought this from DLsite. The anthology about gay porn-stars-turned -idols, BOYxBOY IDOL COLLECTION, presents the story of Mitsuya and Kanmu in audio drama form! We've even consulted with original author Marina Fujimura, who made sure we included a BGM-less version as well! Characters Mitsuya (CV: Kuromitsu Saotake) 28 years old. A super-popular gay porn star with BOYxBOY. He specializes in bottoming. Although he loves sex, he's also quite lazy and speaks in a haughty way. Kanmu (CV: Souji Sarutobi) 23 years old. Mitsuya's biggest fan. He's a legendary rookie actor who entered the gay porn industry He's quite laid-back and friendly. File contains CD (mp3) & manga (I downloaded the manga free somewhere else & added it to the file). Link here: BOYxBOY.2 points
-
腐男子召喚~異世界で神獣にハメられました~ : 8 【フルボイス小冊子付き特装版】【電子コミック限定特典付き】 累計100万部突破(紙+電子累計)の大ヒット異世界BL、フルボイス小冊子付き特装版!! ≪キャスト≫ 合津原琴音:石谷春貴 凪:佐藤拓也 フルボイス小冊子収録のスペシャルエピソードは「琴音と凪のBL学園ライフ!?」編!!凪の屋敷の書庫で夢小説のように書き込める不思議な本を見つけた琴音。神獣と御子の名前でBL学園小説を書いて遊んでいたら、なんと本の世界の中へ!! さらに謎の触手まで現われて…!? 不思議でえっちな特別編!!【※本編内容は通常版と同じです。】 DOWNOLOAD LINK https://www.mediafire.com/file/wee263qv1m5fxo4/Fudanshi_Isekai_de_Shinjuu_ni_Hameraremasita_Tokusouban_Full_Voice_booklet_%C3%BChKotone_to_Nagi_no_BL_Gakuen_Life.rar/file DO NOT SHARE THIS LINK WITHOUT PERMISSION!2 points
-
「恋人って……どーしたらいいんだよーっ!?」 無気力系イケメン×恋に不器用な優等生 世話焼きで正義感が強く、誰からも慕われる愛され男子、守谷。 林間学校の夜、クラスメイトと王様ゲームをすることになり、 “一日恋人同士で過ごす”罰ゲームに選ばれたのは、 成績優秀なのに授業サボりがち、いつも何を考えているのか分からない多田で……!? 思春期DKのアオハル胸キュンラブストーリーをドラマCD化 Pairing: Azakami Youhei x Yamashita Seiichiro 【ドラマCD】: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ej906ajfln9zc/Nanka+Mou+A-a+tte+Kanji ≪キャスト≫ 守谷幸成:山下誠一郎 多田健吾:阿座上洋平 ≪収録内容≫ 【DISC-1】 01. 第1話 02. 第2話 03. 第3話 04. 第4話 05. 第5話 【DISC-2】 01. 第6話 02. 番外編1「幸成くん、お大事に。」 03. 番外編2「1月15日、多田の誕生日」2 points
-
2 points
-
Kemono Sheik ni Torawareta Houseki 💎 TORIUMI Youko [JP] Original Title: Kemono Sheik ni Torawareta Houseki Alt. Title: 獣シークに囚われた宝石 Author/Artist: TORIUMI Youko Year of release: 2019 Published by: Kaiousha Download Kemono Sheik ni Torawareta Houseki Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff2 points
-
Volume 3 **Please read it privately and not re-upload or share outside. The link will be deleted after 3 days. Happy new year!2 points
-
Kage to Hinata no Border Line ❄ OSHIMA Kamome [JP] Original Title: Kage to Hinata no Border Line Alt. Title: 陰と日向のボーダーライン Author/Artist: OSHIMA Kamome Year of release: 2017 Published by: Kaiousha Download Kage to Hinata no Border Line Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff2 points
-
Yanpapa to Tenshi to Ore ♔ Riona [JP] Original Title: Yanpapa to Tenshi to Ore Alt. Title: ヤンパパと天使と俺 Author/Artist: Riona Year of release: 2019 Published by: Tokuma Shoten Download Yanpapa to Tenshi to Ore Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff2 points
-
All scanned by me, no watermarks. In the past, uploaders put large marks and curse words on images, making readers sad. I'm not condoning theft, but since I'm posting in a place like this, I have to be prepared for it. Even if you add a mark or shorten the publication period, it will have no effect on malicious people. It just makes regular members feel uncomfortable. I personally think that if you're complaining about it being stolen, you should just not post it in the first place.2 points
-
Title : Riseiteki Pervert Romance CV : Masuda Toshiki x Ono Yuuki link : here just an information, this is my first time uploading here, sorry if it's messy I will remove the link as soon as possible, so hurry up and download it🤫If you're late, you can DM me1 point
-
Title : シャウト・ラウド・マイハート (Shout Loud My Heart) Author : Youga Rayri LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.1 point
-
Title: Yuutousei wa Mi no Hodo Shirazu Japanese Title: 優等生は身のほど知らず Author/Artist: Takuma Download Link1 point
-
Kawaiine Hanamorikun / Shiokaranigai [しおからにがい] かわいいね、花森くん DL LINK1 point
-
100人斬りで人気なタチ専男優の神月透(かんづきとおる)は 「ゲイビ会社のBLアイドル事業」の一環で 社長に新人男優の姫川楽とデュオデビューしてほしいと伝えられる。 二人きりになり新人・楽にエッチ誘われるが なぜか楽は タチ男優のはずの透の尻を攻め始め―…!? MEGA Enjoy~ !! <3 As always, please do not share or repost outside of this forum !1 point
-
1 point
-
Author: Mojito Language: Korean Link: https://koonbooks.com/products/ennead-korean-audio-drama-preorder-only1 point
-
金銀ささめくひみつは夜 - 野白ぐり [download] This was such a lovely manga, I really recommend it!! Definitely one of my faves. Feel free to share :)1 point
-
I know it has recently come out this fading year , but I can´t wait CDJapan : 25Ji, Akasaka de Drama CD (Soma Saito, Takuya Sato, Shohei Komatsu, et al.) CD Album1 point
-
Original Title: Hanazakari 、koizakari Alt. Title: 花盛り、恋盛り Author/Artist: Takagi ryou / 高城リョウ Year of release: 2019 Published by: 徳間書店Chara Volume 01 [JP]: https://mega.nz/file/66YFwI4T#KIFyDQlP4FJOtXxbYfEXr0356aTSx0d_S8dod-_iaO8 (Link thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
Updated link in first post. My scan have no watermark. enjoy! and Happy New Year!1 point
-
Suki Nante Iwantoite ❧ Tsuba Daeki [JP] Original Title: Suki Nante Iwantoite Alt. Title: 好きなんて言わんといて, Suki nante iwan to ite Author/Artist: Tsuba Daeki Year of release: 2018 Published by: Fusion Download Suki Nante Iwantoite Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
I wanted to thank you again for this blcd and the others that you have uploaded this year, thank you and have a nice happy new year 2024!!1 point
-
Original Title: Ai ha Kane nari Alt. Title: 愛は金なり Author/Artist: Panda (熊猫) Year of release: 2018 Published by: 笹倉出版社 Download link: Vol 1 Vol 2 (Links thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Title: Shitto wa Ai wo Kumoraseru Original: 嫉妬は愛を曇らせる Author: Nagisa Eiji Year: 2021 LINK No extras. Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
[藤咲もえ] 腐男子召喚~異世界で神獣にハメられました~ 5 【Renta!限定特典付き】 発売日:2022/07/08 特装版5巻CD付special episode「二人の凪」編 累計60万部突破(紙+電子累計)の大ヒット異世界BL、玄武編スタート!! 過去に御子が約束を違え帰ってこなかったため御子を憎む玄武の神獣・皓。しかし、御子・ハルは麒麟の神獣・萌桃に捕らえられいて…!? 琴音たちは2人を救えるのか!? 皓とハルの馴れ初めに加え、凪×琴音の冬眠いちゃラブエピソードやコミックス描き下ろしもたっぷり収録! ファイル形式(jpg/rar):DL LINK/MEGA PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.10.28 Hi~ I purchased it myself. ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ ※ Please don't use the mp3 for other purposes! ※ Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside yaoiotaku! Thank you! Enjoy~ \(๑╹ヮ╹๑)/ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】1 point
