Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/26/23 in all areas
-
Download: Mega The link will be available for 3 days and then deleted. Please read it privately and not re-upload or share outside. Enjoy it.53 points
-
よばうよもすがら - 三ツ矢凡人 [download vol 1] Feel free to share! There's another volume but I don't plan on getting it anytime soon, maybe in the future.36 points
-
Title // 30歳まで童貞だと魔法使いになれるらしい (30-sai made doutei dato mahoutsukai ni nareru rashii) #チェリまほ Author // 豊田悠 (Yuu Toyota) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Vol.1 (Valid for 3 days) Thank you very much for your reactions, comments, and messages :) All the comics I'm sharing here were purchased by me. Do not use them for amy purpose other than personal enjoyment, so do not reshare neither repost outside of this forum. pw / KOH35 points
-
26 points
-
Title : イケボ配信者は俺狙い!?【電子限定おまけ付き】1巻 Ikebo Haishinsha wa Ore Nerai!? Vol.1 Author : あぺこ / Apeko Year : 2023 Download: https://xgf.nu/N2tr8 3 days deadline Please do not reupload or share it outside. Merry Christmas25 points
-
The content of the vol.2 was different, but I have already corrected it. New link is HERE.24 points
-
Title:愛のセリフはいりません【特典付き】(I don't need love quotes.) Author: 小夏うみれ (KONATSU UMIRE) Year: 2022 Please not reupload. Download until Jan 02, 2024 Download: LINK DLPW and OPPW drag the blank area with the mouse I'm sharing this for BL fans who use Yaoi Otaku. I share these at my peril. ①We cannot answer questions regarding UNZIP-PASSWORD. ② Uploading to other sites is prohibited. ③It is natural that passwords are difficult. If you don't understand, please buy the book instead of downloading it. ④If you read the question carefully and search, you will find the answer. ⑤Do not reveal your UNZIP password. We will stop sharing immediately after publication. ⑥If the DL period has passed, we will not re-upload it. ⑦Please do not re-upload what I have shared. It may seem harsh, but it's for self-defense. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. DLPASSWORD:isi UNZIPPASSWORD : Author name, surname, 2nd, 仏. No Acute Accent23 points
-
裏切り者のラブソング 1 [外岡もったす] Vol. 1 drag below for useless comments I don't normally buy from cmoa since the quality is not that great on PC and I somehow always run into issues when ripping from there I just wanted to mention that this is by no means a good rip, but it shouldn't be too bad for general reading purposes merry christmas17 points
-
Title: Yuutousei wa Mi no Hodo Shirazu Japanese Title: 優等生は身のほど知らず Author/Artist: Takuma Download Link17 points
-
Title: Nagi-kun to Hayasaki-kun Japanese Title: 凪くんと早崎くん Author/Artist: Kiirono Neko Download Link17 points
-
月はみちかけケモノの恋 [野白ぐり] here you go merry christmas (Link thanks to @rakira!)15 points
-
14 points
-
I'll re-share it.It's my scan. >>> [Misumi Yoko] Osuwari, Yoku Dekimashita v01 --Warning: file will be deleted in 7 days.-- Have fun with this quiz! <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites.13 points
-
12 points
-
加賀谷次長、狙われてます! Kagaya Jichou, Nerawaretemasu! 小山田容子 OYAMADA Youko 2019~ Ongoing 1-2 vol10 points
-
Even if I created a complicated password to protect my scans, I don't think I can prevent them from being leaked (to other sites) once they are uploaded to the cyber world. Then, I decided to add a watermark. I don't know if that will be a deterrent or not. However, I don't choose large watermarks because even I find them uncomfortable to read. Please note, this my opinion does not mean condoning leaks, also I'm not criticizing anyone. Anyhow, enjoy my scans for your own enjoyment, DO NOT re-upload outside of this forum. Thank you so much :)6 points
-
Kono Te wo Hanasanai de 2 この手を離さないで 2 SAKIMOTO Saki 2023 Download6 points
-
6 points
-
https://mega.nz/file/Qw1ExLBZ#EOZoMqFRrtzDxJEZ8wJkDA1Y3E-t2gT4KaZKwlAL03I Hopefully it's everything6 points
-
金銀ささめくひみつは夜 - 野白ぐり [download] This was such a lovely manga, I really recommend it!! Definitely one of my faves. Feel free to share :)4 points
-
■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ■ ■総時間107分!■ ざまぁ展開はお好きですか……? 巨根&絶倫&鬼畜な勇者パーティー三人 × 性処理担当の非力テイマー 最底辺から下剋上!? パーティーの雑用・性処理係として辛く惨めな毎日を送るテイマーのラルスが、 謎スキル『竿使い』の覚醒で S○X 無双開始! 『ざまぁ』が好きなあなたに贈る、異世界ファンタジー系 BL シチュエーションボイスです! ■キャラクター 受け:ラルス CV amaoto ごく弱いモンスターしかテイムできず、 さらには『竿使い』などという使い道のわからない謎スキルを持った雑魚テイマー。 勇者パーティーで雑用と性処理担当という酷い扱いを受けている。 実は半分くらい顔採用。 攻め:ノルベルト(勇者) 持ち前の巨根と剣技(♂)で尻穴を蹂躙する。 由緒ある侯爵家嫡男で第一王女の婚約者。 基本的には誠実な人柄だが、何事も自分が正しいと疑わず、 不遇職のラルスに(性奉仕という)仕事を与えているのは完全な善意。 搾取の自覚や罪悪感はない。 攻め:クライヴ(マスターモンク) 何度達しても精神力を糧に復活する。 ラルスのことが結構本気で好きなためキス多め。 自分の欲に忠実で、相手の気持ちを考えない。 攻め:オースティン(大賢者) プライドの高い天才タイプで、喉奥責めや雷魔法流しなど鬼畜プレイを好む。 自認はヘテロ、そこそこの遊び人。巨乳好き。 ラルスのことはあくまでも性処理の道具として使っているつもりだが、 深層心理ではラルスを支配し自分のものにしたい気持ちがある。 ■あらすじ 力が弱く、モンスター討伐のサポートもままならない底辺テイマーのラルス。 所属する勇者のパーティーはラルス以外全員上位職待ちで、ラルスには雑用と性処理係くらいしか仕事がない。 かと言って、ラルスの身体を気に入っているメンバーたちは、ラルスがパーティーを抜けることを許さなかった。 とある日の夜も、S 級モンスター討伐を終えた勇者たち三人に凌辱されていたラルス。 酒に酔った賢者のオースティンに感度を上げる魔法をいつもの10倍でかけられ、狂うかと思うほど絶頂を繰り返す。 ラルスが全てを諦めようとしたその時、頭の中に響いた声。 ーー特定条件をクリアしました。竿使いスキルを解放しますーー 本能のまま無我夢中で叫ぶラルス。 途端、勇者たちはラルスの命令に逆らえなくなる。 そしてラルスには、三本の"竿"の弱点が見えていた。 Download link (Mediafire) Support the original work here -Don't repost anywhere else, thanks- (There is a version without SFX, let me know if you guys want that uploaded too; I was trying to keep the file size as small as possible)3 points
-
[おわる] 淫魔くんデリバリー Title: 淫魔くんデリバリー | Inma-kun Delivery Author: おわる | Owaru Label: Bamboo Comics Qpa Collection | Year: 2023 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!2 points
-
No I did not download it, I'm not going to play games to figure out the zip password. You really shouldn't follow the whims of these uploaders who just do this to feel self-important and better than you. This "secret club" mentality which has plagued the bl scanlation and raw scene for years really needs to die. Grow a spine and stop being a bootlicker.2 points
-
Takara no Biidoro Release Date: 07/28/2023 ≪Cast≫ Taishin: Yusuke Kobayashi Takara: Ryota Suzuki 2 DISC All CD's I uploaded, I Bought it!!! Please don't uploaded in other plataform without permission! https://mega.nz/folder/xIJlhBhJ#aXqsa_1wLEJUmR7nZSYjLQ1 point
-
Title: Osuwari, Yoku Dekimashita Original: [三栖よこ] おすわり、よくできました Genre: DOM x SUB Author: Misumi Yoko Language: Japanese Year: 2020 (Link thanks to @Dive!) Title : おすわり、よくできました 2 (Osuwari, Yoku Dekimashita 2) Author : Misumi Yoko LINK (Link thanks to @Naganne!) You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.1 point
-
Title: Sagatte Omachi Kudasai Drama CD Summary: Tanaka who works as a station attendant has an odd aversion to being touched. When a businessman, Doujima, find out about his affliction, he teases him about it. Though Tanaka hate the feeling of touching other, he can't help but feel strangely attracted to Doujima... Cast: Doujima: Yusa Kouji Tanaka: Nojima Hirofumi Manga/Novel: Manga Author: Moto Haruko Release Date: 25-11-2010 Download Sagatte Omachi Kudasai Drama CD: Mediafire For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Drama CD name: Ai wa Bara Iro no Kiss Release Date : 2004 11/15 Manga/Novel: Novel Author : Miyabi Momoko DESCRIPTION : Masashi is a handsome, charismatic top host famous for being unmoved by anyone. But one day he walks into a pet shop and falls in love with the courageous purity of the youth Saki One of the assistants at the shop. CAST : 小西克幸×吉野裕行 Konishi Katsuyuki × Hiroyuki Yoshino DOWNLOAD Ai Wa Barairo no Kiss Drama CD: MAGA Chinese version TXT can google translate yourself not that far off P.S : Cba to find the full ENG translate, but I got the whole summary txt in Eng after awhile.... But also cba to reupload if really cant understand the Chinese translate can PM me for it ^0^ For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Author: Mojito Language: Korean Link: https://koonbooks.com/products/ennead-korean-audio-drama-preorder-only1 point
-
Thank you so much @Koh-ichisan I really enjoy the manga and im grateful for the opportunity that uploaders give us to read so many stories!1 point
-
Many thanks @Koh-ichifor your kind sharing1 point
-
Title: KURAITSUITEYO DANNA SAMA(食らいついてよ、旦那さま) Author: ユキハル (YUKIHARU) Year: 2023 Please not reupload. Download until Dec 27, 2023 (3days) Download: LINK DLPW and OPPW drag the blank area with the mouse DLPASSWORD:ktds Author's name, consonants into Hepburn1 point
-
This manga has been reuploaded on ehentai again... so rude and annoying...1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Thank you for kindly sharing with us.1 point
-
@sabrina331 So do I :) I like the voice actor who plays Adachi1 point
-
Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to the anime coming out next month!1 point
-
1 point
-
Title: 俺の彼氏に開発されすぎて、困ってます。 ORE NO KARESHI NI KAIHATSU SARESUGITE KOMATTEMASU. Author: Denzo (でん蔵) Year: 2022 Please not reupload. Download until :Jan 01,2024 Download: LINK DLPW and OPPW drag the blank area with the mouse DLPASSWORD:kare UNZIPPASSWORD : Abbreviation of the English translation of “development” I'm sharing these at my peril for the enjoyment of BL fans who use Yaoi Otaku. ①We cannot answer questions regarding UNZIP-PASSWORD. ② Uploading to other sites is prohibited. ③It is natural that passwords are difficult. If you don't understand, please buy the book instead of downloading it. ④If you read the question carefully and search, you will find the answer. ⑤If the DL period has passed, we will not re-upload it. ⑥Please do not re-upload what I have shared. It may seem harsh, but it's for self-defense. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.1 point
-
Thanks for sharing. Very nice password quiz! I will refer to it1 point
-
1 point
-
I'm sorry but this password game is ridiculous. Add a password if you want but there's no reason to make it this hard for people. I would have never figured it out on my own. Pass is ktds btw. If you're gonna be like this just keep your manga to yourself.1 point
-
1 point
-
【ANIMAL X【新装版】 vol.2 ~ vol.8】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.1 point
-
NEW LINK https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3f7ol7m41oddk/Tsunaida+Koi+no+Kanaekata1 point
-
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3f7ol7m41oddk/Tsunaida+Koi+no+Kanaekata NEW LINK Desactivated October 30.1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Title : おすわり、よくできました 2 (Osuwari, Yoku Dekimashita 2) Author : Misumi Yoko LINK You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.1 point
-
1 point
