Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/08/23 in Posts
-
[あみだむく] 夜分に吸血失礼します。 1巻 LINK(Vol.1)33 points
-
Ive been dling here for almost a year already and I would like to give a fair share of the people giving theirs for free. Warning: this is an NTR cd, been recently into listening to these kinds of dramas. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uTLFftqA4DAexsHnbEg6rtBzZdui5H4o/view?usp=drivesdk Ill be only giving this link for 3 days only so please be sure to download it! To everyone who shared their cds, I really am grateful to all of you!16 points
-
[冬坂ころも] 異世界で淫乱ダークエルフと間違われた件 LINK(Vol.1)15 points
-
[音海ちさ] もっと抵抗してくれよ 爽やか王子の歪んだ性癖 LINK(Vol.1)13 points
-
9 points
-
8 points
-
6 points
-
5 points
-
Junjou de Nani ga Warui Release Date:2023/08/23 2 Discs Cast: Azakami Youhei × Horie Shun I UPLOADED WITH PERMISSION! DO NOT UPLOADED IN ANY WEB OR PLATAFORM! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pli833zwgtpsj/Junjou_de_Nani_ga_Warui5 points
-
5 points
-
5 points
-
It's my scan. >>> [熊猫] バニラ・ショコラ・シガレット --Warning: file will be deleted in 14 days.-- It's been a while since I read this, but I like these stories. Be happy everyone! <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. Re-sharing within this site is fine with me as long as it is within this thread.4 points
-
○Synopsis○ Shiba is called to Endo's home via the courier company where he works part-time. It's probably because he forcefully (?) held Endo's boyfriend, Takuto, at Endo's doorstep last time. He was displeased that he had been summoned for something so boring on his precious day off. However, Endo made an unexpected proposal. ``Takuto-kun wants you to hold him.'' Shiba wasn't interested in men, but to the extent that he carelessly touched him, he had a strange charm about him and she remembered Takuto's body. Then, the NRT sex officially approved by the boyfriend begins...3 points
-
TITLE: Umibe no etranger Written & Drawn by : KII Kanna Published by : onBLUE Comics Release Date : 2014/07/25 Status : 1 Volume (complete) Sequel: Harukaze no Etranger2 points
-
Choukyou Joushi Release Date:2022/12/23 2 Discs Cast: Azakami Youhei × Shirai Yuusuke I UPLOADED WITH PERMISSION! DO NOT UPLOADED IN ANY WEB OR PLATAFORM! https://mega.nz/folder/jHwADZJA#bsEUogUAyzQ7xv8EkODVLA2 points
-
Cast: Tsubaki「椿木征思」CV.切木Lee Kirigi Lee x Kashiro「加白累」CV.皇帝 Sumeragi Mikado The casts didn't use real names but I can find out who they are... [新垣樽助 Shingaki Tarusuke x 立花慎之介 Tachibana Shinnosuke] 原作漫画「花の芥」番外編「とろけておとして地獄まで(RJ253374)」がボイスドラマ化! 暴力衝動持ちの椿木が普段加白とのセックスでやっている窒息プレイや噛みつき欲を抑えこんで 加白をゆるゆるやわやわとろっとろになるまで快楽責めに… 更に、加白が椿木に仕返しをする続編漫画「とろけておとして地獄まで2」のストーリーも、 音声収録されております。 贅沢すぎるボイスドラマを、ぜひご堪能下さい…! DOWNLOAD: LINK Please do not reupload or repost to other sites. The link will last until Dec 30, and don't forget to support the original author 桐式トキコ and voice actors!2 points
-
Hanma no Ryuukishi wa, Henkyouhaku ni Shuuchaku sareru author: YASHIRO Keito & MORINAGA Aguri og: 半魔の竜騎士は、辺境伯に執着される https://xgf.nu/5ouaP pass : hrh ( valid for 30 days )2 points
-
2 points
-
I bought the sequel, I'm trying to download it now2 points
-
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RE-UPLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://mega.nz/folder/PFEyUJIY#m2qOthUzKuCMkUWvVU7-mg2 points
-
2 points
-
vol1-4 Not my scan,found them on other site 3 days deadline https://49.gigafile.nu/1210-p090fdd5f0e2c6cad930f2d760700db1e pass:cts2 points
-
Happy Kuso Life 3 // ハッピークソライフ 3 Cast: Masuda Toshiki × Nakajima Yoshiki MEGA LINK This link will be active for 2 DAYS. After that will be no reupload. Enjoy before it dissapears~1 point
-
Name: Kamisama Nanka Shinjinai Bokura no Eden Drama CD (神様なんか信じない僕らのエデン) Author: Ichinose Yuma (一ノ瀬ゆま) Release Date: 2022/03/25 Characters: Shikito Takai: Kumagai Kentarou Kaito Nishio: Ono Yuuki Download Link: MEGA I really like this manga so much, hope everyone will enjoy it DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE OUTSITE THIS SITE THANKS!!1 point
-
Happy of the End Cast: Tachibana Shinnosuke × Eguchi Takuya MEGA LINK Happy of the End Episode 05-08 Cast: Tachibana Shinnosuke × Eguchi Takuya MEGA LINK There you have full cd + free talk of each one. I uploaded both: disk only drama + full complete disk and free talk separated. Sooooo, choose whatever you like! Don't share outside (I shared on aarin too buuuut that's all!) Enjoy~~1 point
-
Original Title: Vanilla・Chocolate・Cigarette Alt. Title: バニラ・ショコラ・シガレット Author/Artist: Panda (熊猫) Year of release: 2018 Published by: 笠倉出版社 Download (Link thanks to @rakira!)1 point
-
簡易的パーバートロマンス 4 「ちゃんとお前に分からせる。俺が好きだってことを!!!!!!!!!!!!」“ドMヤンキー”の鹿嶋幸と、鹿嶋の『顔』が世界一好きな“顔フェチ”の真田亮司。すったもんだの末、鹿嶋が自分を好きであることをほぼ確信する真田。鹿嶋に恋愛感情をしっかり自覚させるため、あの手この手で奮闘するも、惨敗……!そんな折、鹿嶋から「お前って俺のこと好きなの?」と訊かれて!?1話まるごと両想いエッチ収録!!顔フェチ(不憫)イケメン×ドM(野獣)ヤンキーが繰り広げる恋愛偏差値”3”ラブコメ、高校生編完結がドラマCDになって登場です★ Pairing: Satou Takuya X Furukawa Makoto 【ドラマCD】: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3jv9komybh1po/Kaniteki+Pervert+Romance+4 ≪キャスト≫ 真田亮司: 佐藤拓也 鹿嶋幸: 古川慎 宇月翔:増田俊樹 嘉久直人: 小野友樹 Content: 【DISC-1】 01. vol.01 02. vol.02 03. vol.03 04. vol.04 【DISC-2】 Extra A Estra B Extra C Extra D1 point
-
Title // 愛しのXLサイズ (Itoshi no XL size) vol.1 Author // 重い実 (Omoimi) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ All the comics I'm sharing here were purchased by me. Do not use them for amy purpose other than personal enjoyment, so do not reshare neither repost outside of this forum. On the other hand, I welcome to exchange of comics, please contact directly if you are interested. Thank you :) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ LINK (Valid for 3 days) ※Uploaders can be asked no-watermark version of this comic. Please feel free to contact me :) pw / KOH1 point
-
𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗦 Uploaded by ROTHSCHILD ハメられたブルマ少年 ✔ mp3 / ✔ merge (all) tracks ✦ ✦ ✦ ⇣ 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍 𝐋 𝐎 𝐀 𝐃 ⇣ https://mega.nz/folder/ng4iWIRR ※ 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ250420.html ﹗if you have any problem just let me know. i'll fix it as soon as possible ﹗ ✦ ✦ ✦ 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗦 Uploaded by ROTHSCHILD1 point
-
Author: KIFU Tatsumi Year: 2017 V1 and 2: https://mega.nz/file/Fl9lnZra#rhT-I15P_LQK4_f1WNs0BRr7Et7j87a0YKvAKMsa1o81 point
-
Title: Sonna ni Iunara Daiteyaru Vol 1 (BLCD) Author: Niyama Cast: Satou Takuya x Terashima Takuma More Details: https://www.chil-chil.net/goodsDetail/goods_id/117301/ Download Link: https://mega.nz/folder/ZOxAGSwR Key: I bought the BLCD myself, so please do not share mine elsewhere publicly.1 point
-
【Voice Drama】 Brothers who do not know love~ Please do no re-post/share on other sites and platforms. Thanks! Release Date: 21/01/2022Autor: JbnVoice Actors: 石森イッセイ / 初時チェリー / 陸智希 男子高校生3人が繰り広げる歪で甘美な一方通行の恋 義兄弟の茜と明は、幼い頃から”愛”を探している。茜は他人とセックスをすることで、明はそんな茜を観察することで。そんな二人の間に、一人の冴えない同級生・黒田が現れる。茜を好きになってしまった黒田は、生真面目に二人に向き合い、精一杯の愛情を茜に注ぐ。投げやりなセックスしかしてこなかった茜もそんな黒田と一緒にいることで少しずつ変わってゆきー…?気怠げな兄と人懐っこい弟、真面目なクラスメイト。男子高校生3人が繰り広げる、歪で甘美な一方通行の恋。 【壁、天井、空気になって推しカプを見守りたい……ッ!】 高音質ボイスと動画コミックスの豪華コラボレーションでお送りする、 ボーイズラブをゼロ距離で見守る新感覚コンテンツ! キャラクター紹介 【攻め】黒田 CV:石森イッセイ 【受け】神田茜 CV:初時チェリー 【攻め】神田明 CV:陸智希 収録内容 【ボイスコミック版】愛を知らない兄弟は_1話 13:09 【ボイスコミック版】愛を知らない兄弟は_2話 16:53 【音声版】愛を知らない兄弟は_1話 13:09 【音声版】愛を知らない兄弟は_2話 16:53 *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.* << ATTENTION >> PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD OR SHARE THE FILE ON OTHER SITES! If I see this elsewhere I will delete the link. ENJOY!!!!!! MEDIAFIRE ✦ ✦ ✦ 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ366107.html1 point
-
桐式トキコ - 躾けてとかして暴いて愛でて【特典付き】 俺が絶対に支配(幸せに)してあげます 一途な年下ヤクザ×俺様整形外科医のDom/Subユニバース 【特典ペーパー付き!!】 「先輩、骨の髄まで躾けてあげます」 整形外科で研修医をしている橘花純生(たちばな すみお)は、 Subとして「命令されたい」「支配されたい」という欲をコントロールしながら過ごしていた。 しかし、Domのパートナーがいない純生は 肉体的・精神的にも限界を迎えてしまったためSub専用風俗に足を運ぶことに。 そこで偶然にも高校時代の後輩で現・ヤクザの和二塚愛(わにづか いつみ)と再会するが、 Domである愛に「先輩のDomになりたい」と迫られてしまい…!? 年下ヤクザ×俺様整形外科医の 一途で甘いDom/Subユニバース ファイル形式:jpg(rar) DL LINK(mega):https://mega.nz/file/YQE3QbzR#Mb5CfI2akheIzwmA0fdfYFUKq5AREPpH6o3aswgbuEs PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.05.30 Hi~~ I purchased it myself. Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside this site! Thank you! Enjoy~ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】1 point
-
Title: Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita Original: オンラインゲーム仲間とサシオフしたら職場の鬼上司が来た Author: Nmura Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Hatsukoi Kids Sitter author: Kuroda Kurota og: 初恋キッズシッター https://xgf.nu/6KYBn pass: hks ( valid for 30 days )1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Title: マリッジ コンプレックス / Marriage Complex Author: Mozuten Link: Drive This is free on Bookwalker, so I shared it here. DO NOT reupload or use for translation without permission. I will remove the link when I want to.1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
It does have 2 cds of vol2, I just wondering to buy them... Still think about it... if I buy them later, will post in forum too.1 point
-
1 point
-
Hey, news I got the second cd <However it will take me time to upload, so I would appreciate patience from all of you1 point
-
1 point
-
Harukaze no Étranger - Kii Kanna [JP] Vol.4 & Vol.5 Vol. 04 & Vol.05 Please not reupload. ※ Download only for 30 days. ↓PASSWORD↓ Vol.04 : Khe4 & Vol.05 : Khe51 point
-
1 point
-
Title: Harukaze no Etranger/Etranze Original:春風のエトランゼ Author: Kii Kanna Year: 2014 Download: Vol 1-3 LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
