Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/07/23 in all areas

  1. Title: Touhikou ja arumaishi Mega (Link thanks to @rakira!)
    37 points
  2. [やさき衣真] 返済はマッサージでもいいですか? LINK(Vol.1)
    33 points
  3. [音海ちさ] もっと抵抗してくれよ 爽やか王子の歪んだ性癖 LINK(Vol.1)
    32 points
  4. Ive been dling here for almost a year already and I would like to give a fair share of the people giving theirs for free. Warning: this is an NTR cd, been recently into listening to these kinds of dramas. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uTLFftqA4DAexsHnbEg6rtBzZdui5H4o/view?usp=drivesdk Ill be only giving this link for 3 days only so please be sure to download it! To everyone who shared their cds, I really am grateful to all of you!
    30 points
  5. title:アフター・ミッドナイト・スキン author:にむまひろ Link(Vol.1)
    28 points
  6. [冬坂ころも] 異世界で淫乱ダークエルフと間違われた件 LINK(Vol.1)
    27 points
  7. It's my scan. >>> [熊猫] バニラ・ショコラ・シガレット --Warning: file will be deleted in 14 days.-- It's been a while since I read this, but I like these stories. Be happy everyone! <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. Re-sharing within this site is fine with me as long as it is within this thread.
    24 points
  8. Vol.5 . (The retention period of the file and the PW are the same)
    24 points
  9. vol1-4 Not my scan,found them on other site 3 days deadline https://49.gigafile.nu/1210-p090fdd5f0e2c6cad930f2d760700db1e pass:cts
    12 points
  10. [あみだむく] 夜分に吸血失礼します。 1巻 LINK(Vol.1)
    10 points
  11. Choukyou Joushi Release Date:2022/12/23 2 Discs Cast: Azakami Youhei × Shirai Yuusuke I UPLOADED WITH PERMISSION! DO NOT UPLOADED IN ANY WEB OR PLATAFORM! https://mega.nz/folder/jHwADZJA#bsEUogUAyzQ7xv8EkODVLA
    9 points
  12. Junjou de Nani ga Warui Release Date:2023/08/23 2 Discs Cast: Azakami Youhei × Horie Shun I UPLOADED WITH PERMISSION! DO NOT UPLOADED IN ANY WEB OR PLATAFORM! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pli833zwgtpsj/Junjou_de_Nani_ga_Warui
    8 points
  13. Also Vol.2 , and Vol.4 . (pw are same)
    8 points
  14. Title // 愛しのXLサイズ (Itoshi no XL size) vol.1 Author // 重い実 (Omoimi) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ All the comics I'm sharing here were purchased by me. Do not use them for amy purpose other than personal enjoyment, so do not reshare neither repost outside of this forum. On the other hand, I welcome to exchange of comics, please contact directly if you are interested. Thank you :) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ LINK (Valid for 3 days) ※Uploaders can be asked no-watermark version of this comic. Please feel free to contact me :) pw / KOH
    6 points
  15. I have a Kindle app and an automatic screenshot that works in the browser. After that, I use a separate tool to cut off the extra parts and make it a single page. There is a page I used as a reference, but it is in Japanese. https://scombu.com/2022/05/29/winpadantoscreenshot/ I used this page as a reference. This page is for Kindle application, but if you specify the browser in the same way, you can also use it for the type of page you browse in the browser. However, you can't do other actions while screenshot is in progress.
    4 points
  16. Title: Love Song ga Owaru Made Original: ラブソングが終わるまで Author: Matsuoka Yoro Year: 2023 LINK (Valid : 5 days) PW: lsgo Please do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    2 points
  17. Original Title: Vanilla・Chocolate・Cigarette Alt. Title: バニラ・ショコラ・シガレット Author/Artist: Panda (熊猫) Year of release: 2018 Published by: 笠倉出版社 Download (Link thanks to @rakira!)
    2 points
  18. [黒田くろた] 犬も猿も待てができない Title: 犬も猿も待てができない | Inu mo Saru mo Mate ga Dekinai Author: 黒田くろた | Kuroda Kurota Label: Cult Comics Equal Collection | Year: 2021 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    2 points
  19. I'm like 90% sure you can rip kindle books with Calibre + deDRM pluggin. So you would get the actual ebook file instead of a screenshot. Check this page on reddit: link. It's very easy to do. @Amiyaki this method is kinda difficult to set up so beware. You can use the much simpler Calibre method also on websites that use Kobo ereader like rakuten and amazon.
    2 points
  20. Maybe you can try this too. https://github.com/manga-download/hakuneko
    2 points
  21. Where are you buying from? I buy from cmoa and use an automatic ripper script : https://github.com/xuzhengyi1995/Manga_downloader I haven't used it in a while but I think it still works.
    2 points
  22. Title: マリッジ コンプレックス / Marriage Complex Author: Mozuten Link: Drive This is free on Bookwalker, so I shared it here. DO NOT reupload or use for translation without permission. I will remove the link when I want to.
    2 points
  23. Vol.2-4 It's not my scan, I found it other site. There is a watermark from other site, so acknowledge and read it secretly. 3 days deadline https://60.gigafile.nu/1209-g6a28bc904ede07b21f11193947098bb6 Pass:sck
    2 points
  24. 簡易的パーバートロマンス 4 「ちゃんとお前に分からせる。俺が好きだってことを!!!!!!!!!!!!」“ドMヤンキー”の鹿嶋幸と、鹿嶋の『顔』が世界一好きな“顔フェチ”の真田亮司。すったもんだの末、鹿嶋が自分を好きであることをほぼ確信する真田。鹿嶋に恋愛感情をしっかり自覚させるため、あの手この手で奮闘するも、惨敗……!そんな折、鹿嶋から「お前って俺のこと好きなの?」と訊かれて!?1話まるごと両想いエッチ収録!!顔フェチ(不憫)イケメン×ドM(野獣)ヤンキーが繰り広げる恋愛偏差値”3”ラブコメ、高校生編完結がドラマCDになって登場です★ Pairing: Satou Takuya X Furukawa Makoto 【ドラマCD】: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3jv9komybh1po/Kaniteki+Pervert+Romance+4 ≪キャスト≫ 真田亮司: 佐藤拓也 鹿嶋幸: 古川慎 宇月翔:増田俊樹 嘉久直人: 小野友樹 Content: 【DISC-1】 01. vol.01 02. vol.02 03. vol.03 04. vol.04 【DISC-2】 Extra A Estra B Extra C Extra D
    1 point
  25. Plot: Tight Rope Cast/Pairing: Suzuki Tatsuhisa x Tachibana Shinnosuke Plot: Tightrope tells the tale of the reluctant heir of a yakuza family and his childhood friend, and follows their love relationship that started budding in their school days and keeps developing slowly but surely. Download Tight Rope Drama CD: | Part I | Part II | -- The manga can be found here. For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  26. BLドラマCD「LOVE HOLE 101号室 ~テッペン↑超えちゃって」 興津和幸×中島ヨシキ MediaFire Mega YAZIRUSHI label YZ-0011A 08/28/2019
    1 point
  27. Title : 巫の嫁入り (Kannagi no Yomeiri) Author : Kawano Akiko LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.
    1 point
  28. Title : いいわけなんて全部ウソ ( Iiwake nante zenbu uso ) Author : 仔縞楽々 Kojima lala Year : 2021 LINK (Link thanks to @rakira!)
    1 point
  29. Title Omega Vampire :Heinrich Hen "Ore, Vampire ni Totsugimasu" Volume nº 4 Release Date mid Jun-2017 Maker Karin Music Series Title Omega Vampire Cast Keiichi Moriya (Manaka Sawa) Heinrich Schellenberg (Taka Kurose) Takeshi Kumada (Mugo Chouka) Hiroshi Furuya (Rui Amekanmuri) Tomoki Tani (Ryoma Minamoto) Giduke Gousawa (Ken Oono) Haruki Fuwatari (Kanete Satonaka) Download Omega Vampire Drama CD LINK OTHER VOLUMES Volume 1 Volume 2 Volume 3 For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  30. Yonin no Nibiiro ₪ Akabeko [JP] Original Title: Yonin no Nibiiro Alt. Title: 四人のにびいろ Author/Artist: Akabeko Year of release: 2018 Published by: Shodensha Download Yonin no Nibiiro Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @iramatio!) Volume 02 and Volume 03 [JP] (Link thanks to @ambersuplex!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  31. Hanma no Ryuukishi wa, Henkyouhaku ni Shuuchaku sareru author: YASHIRO Keito & MORINAGA Aguri og: 半魔の竜騎士は、辺境伯に執着される https://xgf.nu/5ouaP pass : hrh ( valid for 30 days )
    1 point
  32. Hatsukoi Kids Sitter author: Kuroda Kurota og: 初恋キッズシッター https://xgf.nu/6KYBn pass: hks ( valid for 30 days )
    1 point
  33. Canis -THE SPEAKER- by ZAKK [JP] Original Title: Canis -THE SPEAKER- Author/Artist: ZAKK Year of release: 2016 Published by: Akaneshinsha Download Canis -THE SPEAKER- Manga: Volume 01 | Volume 02 For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  34. Thank for sharing this story. I had never heard of it, and I'm glad I found it today. All stories were lovely.
    1 point
  35. I had tried to unlock this pattern before, but for the life of me I couldn't get it to work. After a long time, I took this opportunity to look into it and came across a way to convert it to PDF, and it worked when I tried it. Justflake-san Thanks for the advice!
    1 point
  36. I also screenshort and get the same problem as you! 😭
    1 point
  37. 1 point
  38. 1 point
  39. @Amiyaki Thank you for taking the time to share with us! I agree. I also use screenshots and photoshop. One thing takes time and effort. I would also like to know an easy way!
    1 point
  40. vol.2 https://xgf.nu/pLft4 3-days deadline 1) I will not share again after the deadline. 2) Please only view it privately. (3) Sharing, translation, reprinting, etc. outside of YO is prohibited. If there is a prohibited act, it will be deleted immediately.
    1 point
  41. [ナリ] 大人で子供で先生で Title: 大人で子供で先生で | Otona de Kodomo de Sensei de Author: ナリ | Nari Label: POEBACKS Baby comic | Year: 2019 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  42. 【続・ひとりえっちオンライン】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.
    1 point
  43. [本庄りえ] 自惚れとランジェリー Volume 1 download
    1 point
  44. Koi to Kedama to Otonari-san SUZAKA Shina [JP] Original Title: Koi to Kedama to Otonari-san Alt. Title: 恋と毛玉とお隣さん Author/Artist: SUZAKA Shina Year of release: 2016 Status: 1 Volume (Complete) Note: This chapter was serialized as "Koi to Kedama to Suki na Hito" but the volume release is titled "Koi to Kedama to Otonari-san". I'll add the complete volume once it becomes available. Download Koi to Kedama to Otonari-san Manga: Chapter 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  45. Kimi wa Hiniku na Kirakira Hoshi ☆ SAKURA Riko [JP] Original Title: Kimi wa Hiniku na Kirakira Hoshi Alt. Title: きみは皮肉なキラキラ星 Author/Artist: SAKURA Riko Year of release: 2017 Published by: Tokyo Mangasha Download Kimi wa Hiniku na Kirakira Hoshi Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  46. Title: love hole 101 goushitu teppen koechatte Original:LOVE HOLE 101号室~テッペン↑超えちゃって Author: RIN Teku / YAZIRUSHI label Year: 2022 Share for a few days, Enjoy!
    1 point
  47. Title: Tokyo Shinjuu Drama CD Cast/Pairing: Kawahara Yoshihisa x Shimono Hiro Plot: Beautiful naive Minato Akina has come to Tokyo to seek his fortune. Losing all his money on the first day does not bode well for our young hero. A chance meeting with down on his luck Chiba Rintarou gives Akina a shot at becoming a young idol! But Akina and Chiba are both carrying scars from the past. Download Tokyo Shinjuu Drama CD: | Download | -- The manga can be found here. For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  48. Hi everyone! Those of you who tried accessing the forums in the past few days are aware that we made some changes - starting from a server change, to upgrading the forum platform (which caused us quite the headache). Either way, the transfer, as well as the upgrade process have both been finalized. We are aware that at this point quite some features of the forums are unavailable (chat, donation system, links are available to non-registered members, arcade, etc.) I am actually just getting to fix them one by one. So please everyone be patient, as the features will be back, except for the Arcade, which we'll give up on because it requites IonCube, which is a PHP extension that is not currently available for PHP 8 (the PHP that the new platform version is requiring). Thanks everyone for your understanding and support!
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus