Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/04/23 in Posts

  1. あの日がふたりの恋の果て 屑人 2020 Download (Link thanks to @rakira!)
    47 points
  2. Hanma no Ryuukishi wa, Henkyouhaku ni Shuuchaku sareru author: YASHIRO Keito & MORINAGA Aguri og: 半魔の竜騎士は、辺境伯に執着される https://xgf.nu/5ouaP pass : hrh ( valid for 30 days )
    45 points
  3. Hatsukoi Kids Sitter author: Kuroda Kurota og: 初恋キッズシッター https://xgf.nu/6KYBn pass: hks ( valid for 30 days )
    45 points
  4. Title : いいわけなんて全部ウソ ( Iiwake nante zenbu uso ) Author : 仔縞楽々 Kojima lala Year : 2021 LINK (Link thanks to @rakira!)
    43 points
  5. vol.2 https://xgf.nu/2y9C8 3-days deadline 1) I will not share again after the deadline. 2) Please only view it privately. (3) Sharing, translation, reprinting, etc. outside of YO is prohibited. If there is a prohibited act, it will be deleted immediately.
    29 points
  6. Here's Vol.2 . Regular uploader can DM For the extra (狼への嫁入り~異種婚姻譚~ 番外編) Pass: Haru
    27 points
  7. vol.2 https://xgf.nu/pLft4 3-days deadline 1) I will not share again after the deadline. 2) Please only view it privately. (3) Sharing, translation, reprinting, etc. outside of YO is prohibited. If there is a prohibited act, it will be deleted immediately.
    22 points
  8. Here's Story 3 Story 4 Please do not reupload Pass:Haru
    22 points
  9. vo.3 https://xgf.nu/UCovP 3-days deadline 1) I will not share again after the deadline. 2) Please only view it privately. (3) Sharing, translation, reprinting, etc. outside of YO is prohibited. If there is a prohibited act, it will be deleted immediately. If anyone can share this author's, Zombie Hyde Sex vol. 3~, I would appreciate it if you would share it with me.
    18 points
  10. Title: Love Song ga Owaru Made Original: ラブソングが終わるまで Author: Matsuoka Yoro Year: 2023 LINK (Valid : 5 days) PW: lsgo Please do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    5 points
  11. Title: Aiou Futari Author: Nishima Nakamichi Volume 1 (Link thanks to @rakira) you can also watch the voice drama on Youtube. If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend to check it out cuz It was so well made.
    5 points
  12. Oni to Tengoku ♑ Aga Naomi & Oyoshikawa Kyouko [JP] Original Title: Oni to Tengoku Alt. Title: 鬼と天国 Author: Aga Naomi | Artist: Oyoshikawa Kyouko Year of release: 2018 Published by: Takeshobo Download Oni to Tengoku Manga: Volume 01 & 02 [JP] Password ! (Link thanks to @Shiotan!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    4 points
  13. I forgor to upload this 💀 Vol 4, quality's not the best but it's what we got 🙏
    4 points
  14. Title : Tashiro-kun Kimitte Yatsuwa / 鯛代くん、君ってやつは。 (1-4) Author : Yamada / ヤマダ DECEMBER (Valid : 3 days) ※DO NOT share or/and reupload outside of this forum
    4 points
  15. Title : 異世界の沙汰は社畜次第 (コミカライズ版・第1巻) : Isekai No Sata Wa Shachiku Shidai (comicalize version ・ vol.1) Author : Irodori Kazuki x Yatsuki Wakatsu : 采和輝×八月八 SHA (Valid : 3 days) ※DO NOT share or/and reupload outside of this forum
    3 points
  16. Title: Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita Original: オンラインゲーム仲間とサシオフしたら職場の鬼上司が来た Author: Nmura Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    3 points
  17. prequel to ultimate male fertility (uploaded here) [ENG Subs] Male Fertility Program [ Summary ] An encounter with the male fertility clinic "Fig". That was the beginning of everything... Kouta Saeki was worrying over his inability to give his wife a child. Then he found the male fertility clinic, Fig. He was a bit skeptical at first, but after reading the reviews and seeing the words, "I was able to put a smile on my wife's face", he decided to give it a try. There, he was told... "Let's put you on a special program, to make your body able to produce good sperm." "...A special program? Like what?" Will he be given treatment, or training? Kouta is played with, and then...! «──── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ────» DLsite link download link i purchased this copy myself! please do not post anywhere outside this forum and support the author by buying the original if you can! ♡
    2 points
  18. Title : Lost Virgin How to Sex Author : Nagi Wataru Links : Vol.1/Vol.2 You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.
    2 points
  19. Title : ピットスポルム (Pittosporum) Author : 三上志乃 (Mikami Shino) Year : 2022 Vol.1 This is my first time to upload. It will only last 7days. Please do not reupload. I purchase it myself. If you like it Please support the author.
    2 points
  20. Title : 花丸漫画 心くんは愛とかいらない (kokoro-kun wa aitoka iranai) Author : Hachino ura Year : 2021 Story1&2 Pass : Haru It will only last 3days. Please do not reupload. Note that this is not a volume. I'm planning to share until the lastest chapter (story12) or the last chapter on the volume(story 5?) but not soon. Since the volume just release so i will share again maybe 1 month later. If you like it Please support the author.
    2 points
  21. 2 points
  22. 2 points
  23. I have the content of volume 3. I think it's chapter 9-12. i won't share it for the time being. Regular uploader who want can DM me for the link.
    2 points
  24. Aitsu to Ore no "Suki" no Tenmatsu ☆ Aohitohira I am trying out another method of sharing manga. I still want to keep on uploading, but that won't last if I see more reuploads. For now, I'm reuploading this with a new read-only and download link. I'm still testing this out, so I don't guarantee I'll reupload everything with this method since this takes up my time. Anyone can access the online gallery, given they use the password which you'll know if you read this post. I will still provide a download link, but you can't access it unless you follow my instructions. You may think think this is too complicated for one (1) manga download, but that's the price of getting free manga. I'm also still putting my files at risk here, and I dislike the idea of using watermarks or limited-time links. So you have to bear with it. You can think of it as a little game. If you don't have the patience for this, too bad but I'm not making things easy for those who are stealing from this site. Without further ado, here's a short guide on what to do: That shouldn't be too hard to do, but if you have any questions feel free to ping me. If you want to discuss the key itself, take it to DMs. I won't give hints but I can make clarifications. If you're looking here to re-upload this in other sites such as e-hen or bat*to, kindly fuck off. Please think about your responsibility for uploading and the implications in sharing in very public sites. Thank you! 🙂 Now for the links ↓ Aitsu to Ore no "Suki" no Tenmatsu Side Stories ☆ Aohitohira Side Story 1: Aitsu to Ore no "Suki" no Tenmatsu @ Ani Shuurai! Side Story 2: Aitsu to Ore no "Suki" no Tenmatsu @ Ani Shuurai! Kaiketsu-hen Let me know if you got it right, or if you had any trouble with it. Or if I made any technical mistakes. I can help with anything that's not outright giving the key. Have fun. If this method proves to be ineffective, or becomes too time-consuming for me, or if I still see reuploads, you might not see from me again. Hopefully I'll see you again in another post.
    2 points
  25. [table=width: 200, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td] Re-Upload [/td] [/tr] [/table] Oni to Tengoku by Aga Naomi & Oyoshikawa Kyouko (jp) Vol 01-02 Mediafire Scans by 3n5b Password ! DON'T SHARE THIS LINK ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THE FORUM!
    2 points
  26. 大雨の日、サッカー部主将のあなたが一人で部室を掃除をしていると、朝凪くんがお迎えに。 何気ない会話を楽しんでいると突然の停電。 そして…。 大胆なHにチャレンジする朝凪くんと部室で豪快に楽しんできて下さい♪ 朝凪くんがただただみつめてくるオマケ動画付き☆ ―収録内容――――――― オープニングムービー(MP4) バイノーラル音声(MP3版)・・・約21分 バイノーラル音声(WAV版)・・・約21分 オマケ動画(MP4) ―クレジット――――――― 河合朝凪…CV.栂井栄人 Sakato Togai 音楽…OtoLogic 効果音…効果音素材集by tigerlily    【効果音制作】VoiceBloom     「色んな効果音集100」ディーブルスト     無料効果音で遊ぼう     On-Jin ~音人~ イラスト・シナリオ・編集…彩木咲花  Mega I download many BL drama from this site, so it's my time to contribute to the community.I bought it from Dlsite with my own money. so please don't share or repost it to the other platforms or i will delete the file.
    1 point
  27. 楽しみにしていた花火大会。 今年は、人気のない場所で見る事に。 終わった直後に帰ろうとするあなたを引き留めて、朝凪くんが囁きます。 それは…。 楽しい夏休みの思い出を朝凪くんと作って来て下さい♪ 朝凪くんがただただ見つめてくるオマケ動画付き☆ ―収録内容――――――― オープニングムービー(MP4) バイノーラル音声(MP3版)・・・約29分 バイノーラル音声(WAV版)・・・約29分 オマケ動画(MP4) ―クレジット――――――― 河合朝凪…CV.栂井栄人 Sakato Togai   音楽…OtoLogic 効果音…効果音素材集by tigerlily    【効果音制作】VoiceBloom     「色んな効果音集100」ディーブルスト     無料効果音で遊ぼう     On-Jin ~音人~ イラスト・シナリオ・編集…彩木咲花  ぷれい☆る~む最新情報はコチラにて Mega I download many BL drama from this site, so it's my time to contribute to the community.I bought it from Dlsite with my own money. so please don't share or repost it to the other platforms or i will delete the file.
    1 point
  28. CV: 栂井栄人 朝凪くんが貴方のお誕生日をお祝い! プレゼントは…大人の福袋。 色んな玩具でやりたい放題☆最高の誕生日を過ごして来てください♪ Consider buying the original work here Link Key
    1 point
  29. 学校公認のえっちなおしごとってなんですか……!? 小学1年生から「委員長」という立場を貫いてきた真面目な男の子、田中聖人。 クラスでのHR当日、待ちに待った委員会決めのこの時間に、「必ずまた学級委員長の座を手に入れる......!」と、強く意気込んでいたはずが......? 推薦で決まったのは、どうしてまさかの「保健委員」!? しかもその「保健委員」の仕事内容が、「性欲旺盛な男子高校生が他校の女子と交際するのを防ぐため、保健室内で性欲処理を行うこと」って本当......!?!? 学校公認のえっちな「保健室のおしごと」、イケメンな先生と先輩達の仲間になって、今日から活動開始です!!! キャラクター ▽受け:田中 聖人(たなか まさと) CV:かっぱガリ 身長:168cm 小学1年生の頃からクラスの「学級委員長」という立場を貫いてきた、真面目で素直で純粋無垢な童貞の男の子。 委員決めHRでは例にならって「学級委員長」に立候補するも、推薦で選ばれたのは何故か「保健委員」だった。 一応、入学したのは有名な名門校らしい。 ▽攻め:早乙女先生(ボイス無し) 養護教論の先生。「保健室」の長。 エッチでは暴力的なまでの快楽を相手に与えて悶えさせるタイプ。 顔がいい。 ▽攻め:緑川先輩(ボイス無し) 保健委員の先輩。背が高くて男らしい。 エッチでは甘くて優しい刺激で絡めとるタイプ。 顔がいい。 ▽リバ:春野先輩(ボイス無し) 保健委員の先輩。妖しく中性的な美人。 初手から先生とエッチなことをしている。 顔がいい。 トラックリスト ●プロローグ:学年全員からの推薦 「はい!僕、学級委員長に立候補します!」 「そ、そんなに……?みんな僕が保健委員だったら嬉しいのか……?」 「うわぁっ、そ、そんなに雄叫びをあげるほど!?」 ●トラック1:精通のお手伝い 「っ、うるさかったからって、乳首を摘みますか!?」 「保健委員のボディーチェックって……やっ、あ……脱がせないでください……ま、う〜〜〜〜っ」 ●トラック2:先生の手ほどき 「学級委員長に選ばれることはできませんが、僕の心はいつも学級委員長!こんな淫らなルールは許されていいはずがないっ」 「あっ、あう、両耳から囁くのだめ……!」 「いまっ、おちんちんシコシコしたらぁっ、あ〜〜〜っ、はあっ、力、抜けて、抵抗、できな……」 ●トラック3:保健委員の業務 「実地訓練、ですか……?つまり、生徒の性欲処理を……!?」 「ほらほらっ、弟の足でおちんちん扱されて、ぼ、勃起してさぁ、恥ずかしくねーの?」 「……ま、魔女っ娘まさとりん、参上!悪い子には、きっつ〜いお仕置きなんだから!」 「んあっ、あっ、なんでローション……!?はあ、はあ、はあ、まさか……ぼ、僕のお尻……に、それ、い、入れるんですか……?」 「ふ、フリ?す、素股ってなんですか……?」 「濡れまくってる、とかあ、い、意地悪言わないでぇ……んちゅる〜〜〜っ、ちゅぱ……れろれろ……ぢゅ……」 ●トラック4:先生の性教育 「はあ、はあ、これ……シーツに擦れるの、きもちぃ……んあっ、あっ、はあっ、先輩、せんぱい……っ」 「んぎゅ、うっ、ん……ん……ん……んん〜〜〜っ」 「……下着、汚れた……」 「……そ、そうですよ……『お尻 オナニー』で調べましたけど、な、何か問題が!?」 「み、緑川先輩のことを、すき……?僕が……?」 「緑川先輩の好みに近づきたくないか……って……」 「先輩……っ、やっときてくれたん、ですね……ぐすっ、う……」 「……先輩、僕のこと……抱いてくれないんですか……?」 ●エピローグ:僕たち保健委員 「性欲の発散場所が無いなら、僕たち……保健委員がなんとかする」 ●かっぱガリ様フリートーク:200DL達成で公開予定! クレジット 声優:かっぱガリ様 シナリオ:暖様 イラスト:玖年/utuku様 ロゴデザイン:野谷亨様 企画制作:cyan(https://twitter.com/Cyan_lover ) https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01100026.html DOWNLOAD Join my discord server : https://discord.gg/jhfphArmNH
    1 point
  30. 喧嘩っ早く、力にしか取柄のない男・高里悠里(たかさとゆうり)は、 つい最近バイトをクビになってしまった勢いから、 未経験者可の言葉に興味を惹かれボディーガードのバイトに応募した。 どんな相手か分からない中緊張していると、 なんと顔合わせはホテルで行うことに――!? 実力派の若手政治家×愛されボディガード! 護衛契約とは名ばかりの、実質ペット契約――!? 愛されラブラブあまあまシチュエーションボイス 他の人もいるのに……! 喘ぎ声が周りに聞こえないかドキドキな、パーティ会場(の隣の部屋)でのお尻プレイ! 溺愛あまあま恋愛成就エッチ! 「……中に欲しいだろって……――悪いか? そうだよ、ご主人様の硬いちんぽが欲しい。さっさと挿れてくれ」 「 そ、そんな……ぁ、あ……待ってくれ、焦らさないでくれ、ぅア……や、もっと激しくしてくれ……足りない、全然足りない!」 高里悠里 たかさとゆうり 25歳 身長182cm 優れた体格の、自他ともに認める脳筋。体力・喧嘩に自信あり。 しかしその喧嘩っ早さから、以前働いていたバイト先ではクビになってしまい、路頭に迷っていた。 「ボディガード募集」に応募したが、実際には「専属ペット」として愛されることに……!? 初めてなのに、いい男なのに、恥ずかしいのに、声が出ちゃう……! 「ご主人様は、実は護衛不要なくらい強い……が、 俺は絶対に負けずに、ご主人様を守り続ける。」 「なんでこんな事するんだよ、っん……は? 全裸にしないと筋肉の確認ができない? バカな事言うなよ! あ、あ、っく……ふ、ァ……」 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01109661.html DOWNLOAD Join my discord server : https://discord.gg/jhfphArmNH
    1 point
  31. Title: 鬼畜優等生が不良ヤンキーを監禁レイプ Release Date: 27/02/2022 VA: みつはし x 水森慎二 Size: 1.32 GB Summary: 【あらすじ】 過去の出来事がきっかけで、誰にも手が付けられないヤンキーになってしまった元輝。 ある日、喧嘩帰りに暴行の現場を目撃してしまった元輝は、暴行を受けていた相手を助ける。しかしそれは、かつて自分を虐めていた瀬ノ尾だった……。 【キャラクター】 八木元輝(やぎ もとき) 高校○年生 CV:みつはし ヤンキー(受) 小学生の時、瀬ノ尾にいじめられたことがきっかけで不登校になり転校する。 転校後はいじめられないように強気な態度をとるようになり、中学に入るとヤンキーとつるむように。 高校では喧嘩に明け暮れる毎日を過ごしており、ほとんど学校には行っていない。 瀬ノ尾 伶(せのお れい)CV:水森慎二 鬼畜優等生(攻) 高校○年生 好きな子ほどいじめてしまう性格で、小学生の頃に元輝をちょっかいをかけていじめていた。 実家は開業医のため代々医者で、有名私立高校に通うエリート。 高校では生徒会長を務めており、先生からの信頼も厚いが、その裏でヤンキーたちを金で操っている。 八木が急に転校してしまい傷心だったが、ヤンキーとして武勇を馳せる八木の噂を聞きつけ、再び接近しようと企む。 現在はメガネ男子だが、小学校のときはメガネをかけていなかった。 DOWNLOAD LINK DO NOT REPOST OUT OF THIS FORUM
    1 point
  32. 21歳処女ホストくん、太客♂とお薬仕込みの初アフターでメス堕ち。 Story One day, Natsume Rui, a college student working at a host club in Tokyo, makes a promise to a regular customer that he will go to a hotel with them for 'after*' if he becomes the number one host. On the day he becomes No. 1 and fulfills his promise, he is scared of having sex with a man for the first time, so he secretly plants an aphrodisiac in his body before going out. However, the potion is more effective than he imagined...? All three scenes (first 'after', VIP room, and half a year later) are recorded in binaural on KU100 dummy head mic* (excluding cast talk). Character [Uke] Natsume Rui (Real name ???) (21) CV: Togai Sakato A third-year college student who works as a host because it pays better than a regular part-time job. He is a non-smoker, but has a habit of chewing up candy and tablets instead. He doesn't dislike the 'futokyaku*' , but he doesn't want to meet them outside of the club because they are just customers. [Seme] Futokyaku Oniisan (40) A regular customer who easily made Rui into the No. 1 host. Bisexual. He only plays with the money he has left over, so he doesn't really feel like he has to contribute much. MEGA Notes: 'After' (in host club culture) is when a host and his customer hang out after the club's business hour, usually for sex since it's banned due to Japanese law. 'Futokyaku' is a wealthy regular customer who spends money generously on the host they like to help their fav rank up quicker. KU 100 mic is the infamous dummy head mic used for binaural BLCD and otome CD, costing around $10,000 /(@A@)/ Togai Sakato-san's lewd voice automatically made him enter my fav R18 seiyuus list LOL I bought this one immediately after listening to the sample LOL (RIP wallet) Enjoy this high quality yet size-friendly CD cuz' it's just THAT LEWD XD NO REPOSTING OR SHARING OUTSIDE OF YO Forum
    1 point
  33. 美形で文武両道なプライド激高王子が快楽堕ちしてメスになるまで(cv.新堂大輔) 販売日:2022年09月09日 シナリオ:mtk イラスト:目隠490 声優:新堂大輔 作品紹介: 国の王太子であるイアン王子は、努力家で文武両道の美形だが、それゆえプライドが高く自信過剰な一面があった。 その性格から、対立する貴族たちの動きも軽視していたが、ある日目覚めると貴族たちに拘束されてしまっていた。 信頼していた従者のエドワードからも突き放され、絶望の中、脅されて貴族たちのなすがままに陵辱されてしまう。 プライドの高さから必死に強がり抵抗するイアンだが、肉の快感を教え込まれた体は次第にメスになっていき… ハードエロですが、最後はハッピーエンドです。 収録内容: トラック1〜7/本編約65分 フリートーク3分 ファイル形式(mp3/124k/rar):DL LINK/ MEGA PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.10.20 Hi~ I purchased it myself. ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ ※ Please don't use the mp3 for other purposes! ※ Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside yaoiotaku! Thank you! Enjoy~ \(๑╹ヮ╹๑)/ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】
    1 point
  34. 突如才能-ギフト-【発情】を授かったオレがイケメン競泳強化選手を肉オナホに堕とすまで Circle : K-DRIVE! Release date : May/15/2022 Scenario : mtk Illustration : メロン Voice Actor : 乃木悠星 Genre : Original Work : https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ379471.html CONTENTS : 2 Folders, 14 Files 8 wav files (5 Tracks, 1 Free Talk) 6 Images •••••••••••••••••• MEGA LINK •••••••••••••••••• Decription Key : Please don't post or share this elsewhere without permission. Thank you 🙏
    1 point
  35. Please DON'T REUPLOAD, SHARE, nor REPOST. Much appreciated! DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/folder/iXpzDI5L#UoAE9ZtYA5PfgZp_FXPYvQ DLsite: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ432412.html
    1 point
  36. Title: Kimidori Original: キミドリ Author: Nishima Nakamichi Year: 2021 LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  37. thank you very very muchh,super super cute
    1 point
  38. I have been wanting to read this piece so badly. Thanks for sharing
    1 point
  39. There is no news for release of Volume 3 so far, but I found that Drama CD for Volume 2 was released on 9/29/2023. Here is the Youtube ad: Here is also the Youtube ad for Volume 1: Enjoy!
    1 point
  40. Title: Hug Me Series: Fugou Keiji: Balance Unlimited Pairing: Haru x Daisuke/HaruDai Rating: R-18 Artist/Circle: eimy Lica Year: 2021 Scanner: chillerific89/Kogenta3 (<which is me) Daisuke unexpectedly visits Haru's place on a rainy night and well...you may already know how that ends since it's a R-18 doujinshi. Download Links: https://app.box.com/s/h03nz4l13mc4c2m8gtvtcytiycjpxmwo https://mega.nz/file/3b4n1Brb#j0Uxex...2c6qpdIkHIUgYo
    1 point
  41. Titel: Re Series: Fugou Keiji: Balance Unlimited Pairing: Haru x Daisuke/HaruDai Artist: SUICIDESOLIS Rating: R-18 Year: 2020 Scanned by: chillerific89/Kogenta3 (which is me) Sharing and translating is ok but keep the credits especially artist credits in file! Note: Order the pages in file by "modification time" because if you order by name some pages get jumbled for some reason. This doujinshi consists of multiple chapters and 4-koma's, though I think most people will only care for the last chapter but I scanned the whole thing regardless, otherwise there would've been some smart-ass saying I didn't and halfassed my job. So you can download this in it's whole glory at the links below. Download Links: https://app.box.com/s/saggabtn12ivpnf0dmpirqvdufz7cprn https://mega.nz/file/zKJS1ZxL#RtAEjx...768HanjhXcVCD0
    1 point
  42. Unmei no Tsugai ni Propose da Nante ☆ Haruta (Unmei no Tsugai ga Omae da Nante Sequel) [春田] 運命の番に求婚(プロポーズ)だなんて Title: 運命の番に求婚(プロポーズ)だなんて | Unmei no Tsugai ni Kyuukon (Propose) da Nante Author: 春田 | Haruta Label: Dear+ Comics | Year: 2023 Link Decided to upload some manga from my collection! Please don't reupload anywhere. If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!
    1 point
  43. Title : ピットスポルム (Pittosporum) Author : 三上志乃 (Mikami Shino) Year : 2022 Vol.2 Password: Pitt It will only last 7days. Please do not reupload or share anywhere. The story isn't end yet. There will be more sweetness from here I purchase it myself. If you like it Please support the author.
    1 point
  44. Here is [volume 2] and [volume 3] :) Upscaled with esrgan cause the original files were tiny and low quality. I'll get chapter 15 & 16 when I have a bit more time so be sure to check back for them!
    1 point
  45. New Link https://mega.nz/#!FU0TRYjY!oasUJVLmg8fZ1BE401jd1iiciJAhoic3eH3mtmQFuO4
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus