Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/24/23 in all areas

  1. 未熟なパパはシェアハウスで恋を知る1 2021 中見トモ GF 3Days deadline 1) I will not share again after the deadline. 2) Please only view it privately. (3) Sharing, translation, reprinting, etc. outside of YO is prohibited. If there is a prohibited act, it will be deleted immediately.
    13 points
  2. Please go ahead. Limited to 5 days. https://xgf.nu/hWEve
    11 points
  3. Reupload vol1 Doya Rieul pass: kowa Please do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    8 points
  4. Title : Tashiro-kun Kimitte Yatsuwa / 鯛代くん、君ってやつは。 (4) Author : Yamada / ヤマダ (pw is TkY) LINK (Valid : 3 days) ※DO NOT share or/and reupload outside of this forum
    6 points
  5. I'm here with the 2nd volume! I have the 3rd volume as well, but I'll probably share that one in the new year. Release year: 2022 > Download 幼馴染じゃ我慢できない v02 < (Download link works for 5 days, I'll re-upload some time in the future) Please do not share or re-upload here or elsewhere. If you like the manga, support the artist. I've added watermarks again, sorry. Regular users know why. Pw: Haha, thank you! I got the image from a manga I once read (forgot which one), and then I added the animation for fun.
    5 points
  6. Osananajimi ja Gaman Dekinai Tokeau Taion Ban Pairing: 八代拓 × 斉藤壮馬 Yashiro Taku × Saitou Souma LINK HERE: https://mega.nz/file/XRUyyJLb#3olfDxs0dOCWREMjk0x6SDuEzGueUVgmnC_2dfnvZBM Osananajimi ja Gaman Dekinai 2 Fureau Yubisaki Ban LINK HERE: https://mega.nz/file/XYMgzLaT#ni3I85wdzZHMJXgY66olzsm97ias6D2kjKUXADQ3u0k i would be grateful if someone has the mini dramas and the third part
    3 points
  7. Noda-ke no Oshie ni Yori ✼ WAN Shimako [JP] Original Title: Noda-ke no Oshie ni Yori Alt. Title: 野田家の教えにより Author/Artist: WAN Shimako Year of release: 2017 Published by: Kaiousha Download Noda-ke no Oshie ni Yori Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    3 points
  8. Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 Link Vol 4 This manga already released 6 Vol, I will upload Vol 5 later, stay tuned (•ө•)♡ I should better combine them in 1 post but because of me being dumb I separate it into many posts and have no idea how to combine them, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. I am a bit clumsy hope you don't mind and enjoy the manga (๑•̀ㅂ•́)ﻭ✧
    3 points
  9. Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 VOL 1 I am new to this forum but I purchased this manga so just wanna share, enjoy <3 This manga already released 4 Vol, I will upload Vol 2 later, stay tuned (◡‿◡✿) Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    2 points
  10. Full version, bonus have been cut.You uploaded it with good intentions, but there was a previous post about this behavior.this is bad and unkind, I think All upload links must at least get the permission of the person, um, respect each other. enjoy https://mega.nz/file/tNMRVIhb#rnLZGmt-d6IbIcidZ2ooJeIFnmfLFdBOkWsMORzI84c
    2 points
  11. 【同棲ヤンキー赤松セブン vol.2 + vol.3】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.
    2 points
  12. Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 VOL 3 This manga already released 6 Vol, I will upload Vol 4 later, stay tuned (•ө•)♡ I should better combine them in 1 post but because of me being dumb I separate it into many posts, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. I am a bit clumsy hope you don't mind and enjoy the manga (๑•̀ㅂ•́)ﻭ✧
    2 points
  13. Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 VOL 2 I am new to this forum but I purchased this manga so just wanna share, enjoy <3 This manga already released 4 Vol, I will upload Vol 3 later, stay tuned (◡‿◡✿) Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    2 points
  14. Release Date: 12/03/2021 ◆BL/Yaoi Genre ≪Cast≫ Soma Saito Yoshiki Nakajima Kengo Kawanishi Seiichiro Yamashita Chiaki Kobayashi Link HERE
    1 point
  15. Please do not re-post/share on other sites and platforms. Genre: Drama, Romance Release: 04/21/2023 Seiyuu: Ono Yuuki, Soma Saito, Morikawa Toshiyuk,Shinichiro Miki Authors: Kasai Rikako, Nagira Yuu this is my last posted here, all the utsukushii kare cds are from my own pocket so please do not re-post/share on other sites and platforms the link will be available for a month so I recommend to download it ok byeee MEGA
    1 point
  16. Kazoku Ni Narouyo ✫ KURAHASHI Tomo [JP] Original Title: Kazoku Ni Narouyo Alt. Title: 家族になろうよ, Let's be a Family Author/Artist: KURAHASHI Tomo Year of release: 2017 Published by: Takeshobo Download Kazoku Ni Narouyo Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @dalek_emperor!) ★★★ English Scans ★★★ For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  17. Akete mo Kurete mo: Zoku: Itsuka Koi ni naru made 1-2 明けても暮れても -続 いつか恋になるまで- 1-2 KURAHASHI Tomo 2021-2022 Vol.1 Vol.2 . . . Manga bonus Itsuka koi ni naru made 上,下 and Doujinshi いつか恋になるまで 上,下 and Doujinshi 2019 Itsuka koi ni naru made 上 Itsuka koi ni naru made 下 Itsuka koi ni naru made doujinshi This manga has already been posted But cruciatus that way doesn't update the Manga again So I uploaded it to include in my new post Hopefully it's no problem, if something really happens I'll delete the post for peace of mind Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    1 point
  18. Introduction: 一年留年している主人公・小埜瀬由宇の教室は、学年一おバカと言われる「クラスE」。 そのクラスに、付属大学から時季外れの教育実習生がやってくる。 実習生で一卵性双生児の結城静と結城深は、由宇だけには他の生徒と違う態度をしてくるが、 どうやら二人は由宇のことを知っているらしい。 覚えのない由宇は困惑するが、双子は過去に三人でした約束のことを語りだす。 それでも思い出せない由宇のために、双子はそれぞれ課外授業を持ちかけてきて―― 抑圧された欲望が溢れ出し、二人の男がヤンデレと化す…… 出演: 小埜瀬由宇(おのせ・ゆう)CV河西健吾 結城 静(ゆうき・しずか)CV須藤 翔 結城 深(ゆうき・しん)CV山中真尋 DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/#F!7xFDhBhJ!gYk305kSBpmiyQTt1W8ARw (CD + Booklet + Stellaworth Bonus SS + CD ) *Please do not share outside this forum. Thank you for your cooperation! If face any problem, feel free to let Senki know. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Today is 1st May 2018, Happy Labor Day!yoyo5 Senki would like to share this wonderful CD in order to celebrate this special day! For those who able to take a holiday today, wish you today would have a happy holiday! For those who not able to take a holiday today, I hope through sharing of this CD would help to reduce your stress somehow and help to motivate you to work! Last but not least, through sharing of this drama cd, I hope you all will have an awesome day today! Wish you all have a great day! foxy1
    1 point
  19. ■あらすじ■ 「途中で逃げ出すなんてそんな! 怖い顔して脅しても、帰ったりなんかしません……! やらせてください、講習!」 元生徒の連帯保証人になり、借金を肩代わりする羽目になった秋海棠まひろ。 彼が考えた「周りに迷惑をかけず」「短期で稼ぐことができる」仕事は風俗業だった。 教職と風俗業を並行する事に抵抗があったまひろは教師を休業し、覚悟を決めて風俗店の面接へ赴くが……、そこで待っていたのは元教え子で!? 一緒に卒業を目指して頑張った元教え子に手取り足取りHな接客を教え込まれ……。 風俗店店長(元教え子) × 清楚系国語教師! ■キャラクター■ 受け:秋海棠 まひろ(しゅうかいどう まひろ)CV 指永拷人 様 年齢:28歳 身長:172cm 職業:教師 真面目でお人好し、生徒思いのいい教師。 生徒からは『シューちゃん先生』と呼ばれて慕われている。 ……のだが、そのお人よしが災いして元生徒の連帯保証人になってしまう。 結局借金を肩代わりする羽目になってしまったまひろは返済の為に風俗業へと身をやつす事に。 名前:青葉 樹希(あおば たつき) 年齢:20歳 身長:185cm 職業:風俗店店長 ソープランド中流店『ザナドゥ』の雇われ店長。 学生時代の素行は悪く、まひろに世話を焼かれて何とか卒業した。 そのためまひろを『恩師』と呼ぶこともあるが、恩義よりもからかいの気持ちが強い。 大学時代のバイト先である風俗店で、そのまま雇われ店長として就職。 適当な口調とは裏腹に、経営には真剣に取り組んでいる。 学生時代から、密かにまひろに憧れていた。 けれど、態度に出すことはせず、悪態をついたりからかったりなどしていた。 好きな子をいじめてしまうタイプ。 ■収録内容■ トラック1 面接での再会(06:02) (プレイ内容 : なし) 「し……失礼します、きょ、今日は面接、よろしくお願いいたします」 「……あれ、君って……、っあ、すみませんっ!店長相手に、急に『君』だなんて。けど、もしかして。……青葉くん?」 「……やっぱり、そうでしたか」 「忘れたりしませんよ。見た目は大人っぽくなって、一瞬わからなかったけど……『シューちゃん先生』って、僕を呼ぶその声、全然変わってないです」 「ひ、っ!っふ、ふざけてないです! 確かに君が言う通り、僕は根っからの堅物で、ろくな経験も、ないですけど……」 「っ、途中で逃げ出すなんてそんな! 怖い顔して脅しても、からかっても、帰ったりなんかしません……! やらせてください、講習!」 トラック2 洗体、スクワット壺洗い、潜望鏡体験(21:01) (プレイ内容 : キス、壺洗い、アナル攻め、フェラ) 「腰を、自分で……っく……上下に、動かす……、っふ、ぅ、っ……」 「腰、ゆっ、くり、落としたり……っん、引いたり……っはぁ、は、っ……」 「っぁ、や、ぁ、っ! うぁっ!あ……、ゆび、動かされてる、ぐにぐにって……っ」 「キツそうだから、感じさせてやるって、っあ!やぁ……、そこいま、押してるとこ、ぜん、りつせん……!」 「っあぁっ、あ、っ、ないですっ!触ったことない、っあぁ、おちんちん勃っちゃう……!」 「っぁ、腰、また動かせなくなるっ……いじめないで、ください……っ、ぁぁ……」 「ガニ股のまま、おちんちんぷるぷるして、顔の前で見られて恥ずかしいっ……、っふあぁっ!」 「やっ! ゆびっ、ゆびふえてっ、っあぁぁっ! にほん、にほんだめぇ……っ」 「き、っつい、きつい、のに、入口ぷちゅぷちゅされて、ヘンな声でてるぅ……っああぁっ!」 トラック3 マット、カエル挟み挑戦、アナル処女喪失(23:58) (プレイ内容 : マットプレイ、足コキ、手コキ) 「っくぅぅ、ッ っや、なんで、尻コキって、言ってたのに、っあァ! おちんちんが滑って? っそんな、心の準備も、体も準備も……、っぅぁぁ……!」 「感じすぎて何もできないなら……何でもさせろ!? 何でもって、っやぁぁ、っ!」 「あし、おっきく開かないでぇ、っや、抵抗しちゃダメって!そんな、っぁ……ぅぁぁ、ぁ、っ……」 「っくぅ……っふ、ぅ、ぅ、っ……、お尻の穴、めくられて、繋がってるとこ見られてるぅ……」 「っやぁ、抵抗、しないなんて、無理ぃ、っ……」 「ぅぁぁ、っ……、じーっと、穴ばっかり、見ないでぇ……、ぅぁ、ぁ」 「きもちぃ、またおしり、きゅーって……っぁ、ぁ~、っ…… はぁ、ぁ、っ……」 トラック4 たっぷり中出し&たっぷり告白タイム(19:25) (プレイ内容 : 連続中出し、メスイキ) 「っあ、あっ、あぁ、っア、っは、ぁ、ァ、ぁ、っ!なんで、激しくなってっ……あぁぁぁっ!!」 「ゆっくり、恋人プレイ、するんじゃ、っふぁ、ぁぁぁぁ、っ! あ、あ、あ…… ぁ、あぁぁぁぁぁ、っ……!」 「ぁ、っあ、ナカに、出てる……出されてる、青葉くんの……、あ……、でも、どーして……なんで、急に、興奮、して……」 「っあ、あ、あぁぁぁ、っ!っちゅ、んぅっ、んちゅぅっ、ちゅ、あむ、はむぅ、っは、ん、ちゅぅ、っ……」 「っふはっ、はっ……また、こんなにおっきく……んぅ、っぁぁぁっ……!!」 「激しくされてる、のに、またキスがやさしぃ……、ン、ちゅ、ちゅうぅ、ちゅぅぅ、っ……!」 「ひっ、ぁ、あァ、っああぁぁ!あぁぁ、っぁ、いっ、ちゃう、激しくされて、きもちくて、からだ、とろけそぉっ……」 「あっあ、あ、あ、いく、いく、っ…… あああああ、っ……!!!」 トラック05以降のご紹介はプレイ内容のみとなります。 シチュエーション等は是非本編でお楽しみください! トラック5  (10:34) (プレイ内容 : フェラ、挿入) Link:https://mega.nz/folder/YHkwVKwL#-FwCGOHrg06C08hWaZYYgg
    1 point
  20. 作品内容 現代に生きる伊賀忍者の末裔・小波津は、今日も得意の「房中術」で任務にあたっていたが、 ライバルの甲賀忍者に邪魔されてしまう。 その上、手柄を取られただけでなくカラダまで無理やり暴かれてしまった……! プライドの高い小波津は悔しさから「紙人形」を使ったえっちな修行で甲賀忍者へのリベンジを誓う。 ※受け/小波津視点で描かれるBLが18禁シチュエーション音声作品です。 ※音声は受け/小波津のみとなります。 ※水音、ピストン音を含みます。 --- キャラクター 〇神部 小波津/しんべ こなつ(cv.ぺけ丸) 現代に生きる昔の有名な伊賀忍者の末裔、中忍。 黒髪美人系の小波津は、その色気とカラダを使った房中術で数々の任務をこなしてきた。 しかしライバル忍者に出し抜かれてしまい、まさかの顔射……!? このままではプライドが許さない!と房中術を極めるための「修行」を行うことに。 「んぐぅ! ああぁ……突き上げられると、チンポに……響くぅ!  た、耐えるぅ……。耐えなきゃ……。き、気持ちが……良くても……。」 「し、搾り取ってやる……。  甲賀者のチンポから、精液ぃぃいいぃ……!」 〇鵜飼 涼/うかい りょう(※音声なし) スーツを着た現代に生きる甲賀忍者。 一見ITセレブ系の社長のようだが、身のこなしは軽くスマート。 たいそう立派なちんこを持ち、Sっ気があり、相手を攻めるのが大得意。 小波津のと出会ってから彼のことが気になり、こっちはこっちで また再開できることを願っていたが…? 忍びの国の淫法帳~伊賀忍者の美人さん~ 伊賀の中忍、サラリーマンを落とすの巻 (7:36) 宿敵現るの巻 (10:01) 修行の巻 (10:20) 修行の巻・2 (9:42) もういっかいH?の巻 (12:48) Download Mega
    1 point
  21. 簡易的パーバートロマンス 4 「ちゃんとお前に分からせる。俺が好きだってことを!!!!!!!!!!!!」“ドMヤンキー”の鹿嶋幸と、鹿嶋の『顔』が世界一好きな“顔フェチ”の真田亮司。すったもんだの末、鹿嶋が自分を好きであることをほぼ確信する真田。鹿嶋に恋愛感情をしっかり自覚させるため、あの手この手で奮闘するも、惨敗……!そんな折、鹿嶋から「お前って俺のこと好きなの?」と訊かれて!?1話まるごと両想いエッチ収録!!顔フェチ(不憫)イケメン×ドM(野獣)ヤンキーが繰り広げる恋愛偏差値”3”ラブコメ、高校生編完結がドラマCDになって登場です★ Pairing: Satou Takuya X Furukawa Makoto 【ドラマCD】: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3jv9komybh1po/Kaniteki+Pervert+Romance+4 ≪キャスト≫ 真田亮司: 佐藤拓也 鹿嶋幸: 古川慎 宇月翔:増田俊樹 嘉久直人: 小野友樹 Content: 【DISC-1】 01. vol.01 02. vol.02 03. vol.03 04. vol.04 【DISC-2】 Extra A Estra B Extra C Extra D
    1 point
  22. Title: Unmei no Hito Desu Original:運命の人です。 Author: sawaco Year: 2021 LINK I purchased this manga so just wanna share, enjoy ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  23. MEGA Yamada to Shounen / 山田と少年 Type: Drama CD Size: 160 MB Seyuu: Hatano Wataru x Terashima Takuma Release Date: 2018年03月28日 Pass: sachanblcd
    1 point
  24. MEGA Momo to Manji / 百と卍 Type: Drama CD Size: 153 MB Seyuu: Shingaki Tarusuke x Saitou Souma Release Date: 2018年03月30日 Pass: sachanblcd
    1 point
  25. Itsuka Koi ni Naru Made Release Date: 07/22/2020 Cast: Chiaki: Uchida Yuuma Kazuma: Furukawa Makoto MEGA LINK https://mega.nz/folder/hchXwRbb#1Q57Pfjx6BVyc564v4mqpw
    1 point
  26. Title : Kiraide Isasete 2 Author : Hijiki Cast : Saitou Souma, Masuda Toshiki, Shiraishi Haruka, Kumagai Kentarou I love Kumagai Kentarou, I’m so sad that he’s the shitty bastard. But anyway here is the link MEGA Please don’t share outside this forum without permission PS : the password actually in Indonesian lol
    1 point
  27. 君のパンツの紐を解きたい ~ウサギくん、えっちな下着でぐちゅトロえっちな日々~ Story Ugawa Saki, a freelance dressmaker, is seemingly modest, however he is actually an influencer who is famous on SNS as "Bunny-chan in naughty underwear." He usually wears women's clothing and underwear for women, but one day he keeps pushing himself to work so hard that he collapses due to anemia. A neighbor sees that Saki's having difficulty breathing so he unbutton his shirt, only to find that Saki's wearing female lingerie inside... Character Uke: Ugawa Saki, CV: Pekemaru Age: 29 years old Height: 165cm Occupation:Seamstress He is a young man with an unassuming appearance who works at home as a seamstress. However, in reality, he is a popular erotic influencer who wears cute women's underwear and uploads revealing photos of his face. He usually wears cute and fluffy underwear designed to look like women's underwear. His loungewear is also cute, and he lives surrounded by stuffed animals and dreamy goods. One day, when he thought he wouldn't get caught because he was only wearing his face down, he was surprised to see a resident of the next room. But one day, the resident of the room next door happened to find out about his hobby.... Seme: Tanaka Kiichi CV:None Age: 27 years old Height: 180cm Occupation: Hairdresser He is a hairdresser who has recently started his own business and is a neighbor of Saki. One day, when he carried Saki to his room after he had collapsed from anemia, he saw the neighbor's secret and began to interact with Saki. Although Kiichi is as interested in sexual matters as anyone else, he is busy with his work and has not been with his previous girlfriend. However, when Kiichi sees Saki in his underwear, he "gets an erection" in seconds. MEGA (no key required) As promised, I hope you guys enjoy this cute work by Pekemaru I'd say he has a mid range voice, a bit different from my faves but it was enjoyable :3 NO REPOSTING OR SHARING OUTSIDE OF YO Forum
    1 point
  28. Akai Tsubaki to Warui Mushi ❁ Hakase [JP] Original Title: Akai Tsubaki to Warui Mushi Alt. Title: 紅い椿と悪い虫, A Red Vermilion Camellia & A Harmful Insect Author/Artist: Hakase Year of release: 2015 Download Akai Tsubaki to Warui Mushi Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  29. Title : 愛の巣へ落ちろ! (Ai no su e ochiro! ) Author : 南十字明日菜 樋口美沙緒 Minamijuuji asuna, Higuchi misao Year : 2020 Ch.1-7(Vol.1) Please do not reupload. This is the content of volume 1. I will upload the content of volume 2 soon. If you like it Please support the author. Pass : Haru
    1 point
  30. Title : セフレ、やっぱなしで!(sefure yappa nashide) Author : 紅 Veni Year : 2022 LINK Share some old comics from my collection. Please do not reupload. If you like it Please support the author.
    1 point
  31. @merorina Thank you so much for your kindness 🥹
    1 point
  32. @ayity I understand the reasons you don’t want to re upload . However no most of us knew of this site when you Didi it, that’s why we ask nicely if you could please TEMPORARILY reupload the disk (at least for a day)
    1 point
  33. Yay, thank you for sharing, @Ryo-Ma ! I'm very much looking forward to reading these books!! And thank you, @gensui108! I wouldn't have noticed the upload if you hadn't commented.
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. This work is in two volumes. I may share it on the forum after a while, but I am undecided. We will give priority to those who have shared RAWs with us on YO as a thank you, so please DM us if you wish to receive them. DM can be in Japanese.
    1 point
  36. Thank you for sharing both books at the same time.
    1 point
  37. sorry @ayitycan you reupload this again please? sorry cause I'm so late. thank you
    1 point
  38. Thank you for sharing, koh-ichi! Actually didn't know it had 4 volumes. Gotta read the continuation.
    1 point
  39. anyone can share any of the second colors: Shiido x Aru : [Summer forest theater] [Feeling Horny] https://pokedora.com/products/detail.php?product_id=90932 Keito x Harui : [Once Upon a Time] [Happily ever After] https://pokedora.com/products/detail.php?product_id=91135 Rokko x Ota : [Gympie Gympie] https://pokedora.com/products/detail.php?product_id=91349
    1 point
  40. The link does not work anymore. Hope you could re-upload it. Thank you in advance.
    1 point
  41. Pleaseeeee re-uploud vol. 3 and 4 !!!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!
    1 point
  42. Title: Akogareta Hito wa 42sai no Shoufu Deshita Original: 憧れた人は42歳の娼夫でした Author: Matsumoto Yoh Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  43. Title: CALL Original: CALL Author: Asada Nemui Year: 2021 LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  44. Technological Macguffin テクノロジカルマクガフィン Nannan 2021 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    1 point
  45. NEW LINK no password
    1 point
  46. MANGAKA: INOUE Satou YEAR: 2007 PUBLISHED: Takeshobo DRIVE
    1 point
  47. MEGA Momo to Manji Minidorama /百と卍 2巻 限定版CD付 Type: Drama CD Size: 37 MB Seyuu: Shingaki Tarusuke x Saitou Souma Release Date: 2018年04月25日 Pass: sachanblcd
    1 point
  48. Here, new links. :Jumping around: Omerta Code Taycoon part 1 Omerta Code Taycoon part 2 Omerta Code Taycoon part 3 Omerta Code Taycoon part 4 Omerta Code Taycoon part 5 Omerta Code Taycoon part 6
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus