Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/07/23 in Posts
-
Title: Futari Asobi Release Date: 2023/09/27 Cast: Masuda Toshiki × Kobayashi Chiaki I love this cd so much!! Chiaki is very different from the image of "Tsundere" in most of his previous works, here he is very soft MOE~ And the most important thing is that they are really sexy!! MEGA LINK I may remove the link without notice, so please make sure it has been downloaded if you like. I bought it myself, please do not share anywhere without permission. Thanks!!40 points
-
Thank you so much for sharing the chapter. Really want to know the continue. Here's the volume 2 (The link will only last 3 days) Vol.222 points
-
•——————•°•✿•°•——————• 25-ji, Akasaka de 3 •——————•°•✿•°•——————• Released: 01/25/2023 Cast/Pairing: Satou Takuya × Saitou Souma Fukuyama Jun|Furukawa Makoto|Komatsu Shouhei ↓↓CONTENTS↓↓ 2 DISCS ➤ Disc 1 → 6 tracks【Main+Cast Talk】+ Disc 2 → 9 tracks【BONUS Drama CD】 [Merged] ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ LINK → 𝙳𝙻 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Series: → 25-ji - 1|25-ji - 2 Pls. do buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist =Will possibly remove link w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= !!DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!16 points
-
9 points
-
Title: Osananajimi ja Gaman Dekinai / 幼馴染じゃ我慢できない Artist: MOMOSE An / 百瀬あん Release year: 2021 > Download V01 < Download link active for 5 days (I think?). Pw: I've felt the need to add a few watermarks, due to the recent incident. Regular uploaders can message me for a watermark free version (I might be slow at replying, be patient). I've bought the next volume as well, and might share it soon. Please do NOT re-upload or share. I might re-upload it again later, when the link dies.7 points
-
Release Date: 12/03/2021 ◆BL/Yaoi Genre ≪Cast≫ Soma Saito Yoshiki Nakajima Kengo Kawanishi Seiichiro Yamashita Chiaki Kobayashi Link HERE6 points
-
Title : 保坂さんと三好くん (Hosaka-san to Miyoshi-kun) Author : Scarlet Beriko Links : Vol. 1 / Vol. 2 You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.4 points
-
NEW LINK https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lvbh6tshnujrr/Amakute+Atsukute+Iki+mo+Dekinai+24 points
-
【アダムの肋骨 Vol.2】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.4 points
-
Custom Masquerade! / カスタマスカレード! Type: Drama CD Size: 94 MB Seyuu: Shingaki Tarusuke ? Uchida Yuuma Release Date: 2018年10月28日 Pass: sachanblcd MEGA3 points
-
3 points
-
Good day, everyone ! Here is the link for Chapter 5, hope you will enjoy it ! Download Link : https://mega.nz/folder/SgVUFRBD#aAkecDjOAircIjCagKobtA Wish you have a great day ! ╰(○'◡'○)╮3 points
-
https://www.animate.shop/cdn/shop/files/resize_image_496505c1-7ec4-4c12-89ac-11ccd0af4906_600x.jpg?v=1687834673 25ji, Akasaka de 3 Pairing: Satou Takuya × Saitou Souma Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/uycklkkn4colzfw/25ji%2C_Akasaka_de_3.zip/file2 points
-
Rental Kareshi no Oshiri o Goshimei Release Date: 2023-07-26 Cast: Azakami Youhei × Chiba Shouya 2 DISC I UPLOADED WITH PERMISSION! DO NOT UPLOADED IN ANY WEB OR PLATAFORM! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ajod5zbub0bc5/Rental+Kareshi+no+Oshiri+o+Goshimei2 points
-
Title: Kuuhaku Kitan ~Namanaru Soumatou~ Original title: 空白奇譚〜生なる走馬燈〜 Alternative title: Blank Stranger Things: Revive horse lantern Circle: Comino Language: Japanese,ENGLISH, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Arabic, Hindi, Thai, Polish, Indonesian, Malay, Dutch, Turkish, Czech, Vietnamese Plataform: PC VNDB: LINK DLsite: LINK Please note that this game do not let you select your preferred at the strat and yo have to change it manually. How to change language: If you first time open the game, it should have a "tap to start" screen and direct you to chapter 1 immediately, I advise that after you enter chapter 1, you exit the chapter by click on the home menu on the top left, on the chapter select screen click the "三” button, click on the last option "言語選択” and change it to at least "英語”。 DOWNLOAD: MEDIAFIRE THIS GAME IS OWN-BOUGHT PLEASE DO NOT SHARE IT OUTSIDE THE FORUM2 points
-
Original Title: Adam no Rokkotsu Alt. Title: アダムの肋骨 Author/Artist: Michinoku Atami Year of release: 2019 Download Adam no Rokkotsu v012 points
-
NEW LINK https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7rdvknozcoiav/Hetakuso+Step+Love DESACTIVATED TODAY2 points
-
Hi, it seems someone has upload 1 and 2 in the download area, so I upload the 3rd season. https://mega.nz/file/sj8EAIhL#_Irg-Ku6J0NsvfcsE5fWjgloujAPUgKWXf2iLXBGUiI I bought it by my own money, so please do not reupload to anywhere thanks!2 points
-
【Kiss me crying キスミークライング Vol.2】 LINK 【For a limited time】 Do not reupload or reshare anywhere. For personal enjoyment only.2 points
-
Enjoy it! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gynnzbu7idw0n/Shitsukete+Tokashite+Abaite+Medete2 points
-
Released: 24/11/2022 CV: スキマチェリー / 白薔薇麗 つゆだくリーマン悶絶Heaven-処女喪失編-が【ボイスドラマ版】になって登場✨ +‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥+ 「これは二人だけの秘密」 最近転職したばかりのサラリーマン「江崎」。 彼の望みは平和に会社員生活を送ることだった。 慣れない新しい環境での心の拠り所は上司の「清水係長」。 配属されたばかりの江崎をなにかと気にかけ温かく接してくれる。 このまま普通の平穏な日常が続くと思っていた。 しかし、些細なきっかけで日常が色を変える。 強烈な快感を与えられ拒絶しようとする心とは裏腹に体は開かれていく… +‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥+ 【プレイ内容】 乳首責め・手コキ・フェラチオ・手マン・アナル舐め 後背位・中イキ・正常位・潮吹き 受けがありとあらゆる愛撫で恥じらいながらイキまくります。 液体もたくさん出します。 【登場人物】 江崎 陽翔(えざきはると) 受け CV:スキマチェリー 最近転職したばかりのサラリーマン(ノンケ・20代半ば) 真面目で性経験に乏しい。 前作「つゆだくリーマン悶絶heaven」の受け。 清水 優護(しみずゆうご) 攻め CV:白薔薇麗 サラリーマン(係長・30代半ば) OG Link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ429776.html DOWNLOAD1 point
-
please don't share or repost on the others sites. ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ お客さん終点です! 寝過ごし疲れマラは駅員さんに恋をする ❘ 内容紹介 ❘ 「この人さっき、他のお客様の前で職務中の私に告白してきたんですよ?! 普通にそんな人とは付き合えませんて!」 始まりは『お試し期間』から?! 初対面最悪……社畜リーマン×フレッシュ駅員の不器用ラブストーリー! ❘ 登場人物 ❘ 受け:今井国春{いまい くにはる} 二十代前半の真面目で優秀な新人駅係員。 運転士志望の勤務2年目で、若いが面倒見の良い性格。 押しに弱いのが玉に瑕。特に仕事となると結構な無茶も許してしまう。 上司の覚えも良く、今年ははじめての乗務員登用試験にチャレンジしている。 攻め:真山康太{まやま こうた} 中堅企業に勤めるくたびれたサラリーマン。 永遠に続くのではないかと思われる中間管理職の激務に追われ、身も心も疲れ果てている。 責任感故に仕事を背負い込みすぎるタイプ。疲れすぎると泣く。 三徹終わりの帰宅電車で終点駅まで寝過ごし、優しく対応してくれた駅員さんを一方的に好きになってしまう。 パリッとした格好をしていれば見た目は悪くないし、睡眠万全なら性格もまとも。 使う時間がないので貯金額は割と多い。 その他:湯川上長 国春の上司。人格者。 情に脆くお節介焼きなところはあるが、人を見る目は確かで部下からの信頼も厚い。 真山の真摯な告白に、二人の恋路(真山からの一方通行)を応援し始めちゃう。 ❘ あらすじ ❘ 二十連勤三徹終わり、疲労困憊なサラリーマン真山が出会ったのは、終着駅の新人駅員さん。 車内で寝過ごし終電を逃してしまった真山に、駅員の今井は優しく声をかけてくれた。 疲労と眠気で朦朧としながらも、親切な今井に欲情する体。 真山は案内された救護室で今井に見せつけオナニーしてしまう。 後日、謝罪に訪れた真山は、人目も気にせず今井に告白。 ドン引きされるも、ベテラン駅員の取りなしで『一ヶ月間だけ』お付き合いすることになる。 出会い最悪のドタバタラブは、いったいどこへ向かうのか……?! ❘ 収録内容 ❘ ・出会い 涙の懇願オ○ニー 「ちょっと! 足元気を付けて! そんなフラフラで、大丈夫ですか?!」 「え、二十連勤中で、三徹終わり?!」 「うわぁ……このままだと危険でしょうし、タクシー呼んだらしばらく救護室で休んでいってください」 「なっ?! なに、下脱いでるんですか?! はぁ? ムラムラして眠れない?」 「ダメですって、救護室でそんな、やめてください、出てってもらいますよ?!」 「お客さん! 今すぐやめて、それしまってください!」 ・謝罪と公開告白 「……は?? え、好き……?」 「何? ……俺を、好きになった……?はぁ?! 何ですかいきなり?! 」 「お客さん……今日は謝罪に来たって言ってましたよね?」 「はぁ……ここで騒がれると他のお客様の迷惑になりますので駅事務所まで来てください……」 「あ、湯川上長……お疲れ様です大丈夫です、今お客様の話を聞いているところなので……」 「……付き合うって……私がこのお客さんと?!」 「いやいやいや! だって、この人さっき、他のお客様の前で職務中の私に告白してきたんですよ?!」 「今にも土下座しそうな勢いで! 普通にそんな人とは付き合えませんて!」 ・お試し期間 はじめてのデート 「それにしても湯川さん、仲人好きとは聞いてたけど、まさか男同士にまで適用されるとは思わなかったな……」 「あの人の縁結び趣味、かなり有名なんですよ……」 「あ、そういえば今日はだいぶ顔色良いですね……?」 「相変わらず目の隈がアレなのはともかく、前見た時ほどじゃなくて安心しました」 ・お試し期間 ラブホテル 「ふぁっ! どこ触ってるんですか、あっ……んっ……」 「っは、ぁ……ん……ふ……ぅ……」 「はぁ……ぅ、気持ちいい……ん、ちゅぅ……」 「はぅ、ヌルヌルする……ローション、ですよね?」 「……つ、使ったこと? ないです……」 ・三度目の正直 「やめてください……家まで……っ、せめてホテルまで我慢してっ……」 「……無理でも! 我慢!」 「ふぁ……ぁ……こんな……公共の場で……ダメなのにっ……ん……ふぅ……」 ・お祝いホテルディナーで初挿入 「最初から最後まで贅沢?、ご馳走様でした、……本当に全部出してもらっちゃって良いのかな」 「……いくら試験合格のお祝いって言っても、……お尻……もう一回試させて欲し、い……?」 「……ぅぐ……ん、ん?……それは、そのぉ?……」 ・性感開発シャワー 「ひゃあ! え、なに……んぅっ……、中のザーメン掻き出す? 今ですか?!」 「いやっ……うっ……あ……あふ……やっ……」 「立ってるの、やっとなのに……んっ……だめぇ……」 「はぁ……はぁ……垂れてきてる……」 「真山さんの精液……太ももに感じる…」 ・メスイキトロトロラブハメエッチ 「ぁ、んっ トロトロ、きもちっ……」 「火照った体に冷たいローション……」 「でも、真山さんの手で撫でられると、またすぐ熱くなっちゃいますね」 「あんっ……あんっ……イイっ……でひゃう……」 「おれのもっ……でひゃうっ……」 「まんこっ……つかれてっ……、ざーめんでひゃうっ……」 「んっ……イくっ……イくっ……イくっっっっ」 ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ■ Cast……さめたろう様(@sametaro0705) ■ illust……柴寅 様(@Shibatora3) ■ scenario……ただいつ。様(@itsu_kakuno) ■ 音声編集……Tirami su Amore!様 ■ 制作……tiutiu(ちゅちゅ) https://twitter.com/tiutiubl ✤ Download https://mega.nz/folder/KShAmQRJ i decided to upload in a folder this time for who has pc/phone is low on memory :-) Support the original work here https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ345601.html * if you have any problem just let me know. i'll fix it as soon as possible * ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ please don't share or repost on the others sites. thx.1 point
-
Released: 26/05/2023 CV: 春真最中 Echiechi Situation BL of Takato-kun, who became a monkey after being rolled too much by his favorite senior "Character" Takato Tsukishima 20 years old, university student It is difficult to keep up with his studies at the university where he desperately entered the university after chasing the senior he admired. Arima Senpai 22 years old, college student Good-looking guy with both literary and military skills "Synopsis" When I was in high school, Arima-senpai helped me when I was almost buried in books in the library. At that time, I thought it was all over, so I could only see the senior who helped me as God. Arima-senpai was famous. Both literary and martial arts, long legs, and a good face. He has many friends and many women he admires. A perfect person, flawless. To such a senior... I fell in love. It's the first time I've fallen in love with a man. Or rather, I've never dated anyone, so I don't know much about girls either. I wanted to get closer to my seniors. However, seniors will be graduating soon. At the graduation ceremony, I mustered up the courage and confessed to my senior. Then the old man smiled and said, "Will you go to the same university as me? If you can do that, then... right?" Eh, uh... the university that seniors go to... ahhhhh. It's not a university that I can enter... I wonder if this was dumped (tears But my senior smiled and gave me a button for my shirt. Since I'm childish, it must be that I should be a little more mature. Senpai! I will study hard!!!! Then, two years later, in the spring. I decided to go on to the university where my seniors are. Please enjoy the love story of Takato and his seniors who become monkeys after being rolled over too much. "Play contents" Kissing/handjob/anal assault/masturbation nipples/phone sex/blowjob Rotor/continuous climax/female orgasm Tracks: "Reunion with seniors" (21:12) "Senior and Bath" (12:24) "Senior friend" (7:50) "Senpai and Phone Sex" (15:23) "Call senior" (12:26) "Senior Call" (3:24) "Senior House" (12:36) "Senior Bondage" OG link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01048428.html DOWNLOAD LINK Been waiting for his cd for a while, one of the sweetest voice finally got it so enjoy~~~~1 point
-
It's Sweet And Hot, And I Can't Breath <<CAST>> Ayato Sena: Junta Terashima Rio Hibiki: Yohei Azakami Naoki Harukawa: Daisuke Hirakawa (Others) CONTENT: (DISC-1) Ep. 1 Ep. 2 Ep. 3 Ep. 4 Ep. 5 (DISC-2) Ep. 6 SPECIAL TRACK Sweet and Hot Special Training DOWNLOAD LINK password, here. PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD, SHARE, REPOST, ETC. OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. Just enjoy listening. File will be up for A MONTH.1 point
-
【あらすじ】貧乏学生の留那の家には風呂がない。いつもの銭湯が休みで途方に暮れ、公園で水浴びしようとしたところ、公園の隣に銭湯を見つける。桃の湯という銭湯に入ると、昔ながらの銭湯の番台にパリピのお兄さんJが座っていた。「あんた、どっち」と聞かれた留那は、男か女かと聞かれたのかと思い男と答える。パリピのお兄さんJは「ゲイか、普通に風呂入りに来た客か」と聞いたつもりなので、留那が「男(が好き)」と答えたことにウキウキ大興奮で風呂に案内する。「俺も風呂入っちゃおうかな、オーナー来るまで時間あるし、あとで相手してね、準備するから!」とすごく楽しそうなJ。Jの言っている意味が理解できず、逃げるように風呂に入る留那だった……!?【キャラクター】・受け葉山 留那(はやま るな) 大学2年生 CV:みつはし貧乏学生。名前と容姿にコンプレックスを抱いている。女に間違えられるとムキになる。・攻めJ(ジェイ) 銭湯の番頭 CV:京竜太郎二十代半ば。桃の湯で番頭のバイトをしている、パリピ風の馴れ馴れしいチャラ男。好みの客が来ると仕事を放棄しては絡みに行き、セフレ作りに精を出しているが、しょっちゅうオーナーに見つかりボコられている。本名は二郎だがJと名乗っている。赤江(あかえ) 銭湯の客 CV:篠倉直太朗二十代後半。ガチムチのトレーナー。筋トレと男が大好き。筋肉を見られると興奮するナルシスト。マッチョのクセに粗チンだが、何故か隠さず堂々と晒している。鬼丸(おにまる) 銭湯の客 三十代後半。桃の湯のサウナの番人。サウナのしきたりにうるさいサラリーマン。ふだんは理知的だが、セックスではドSぶりを発揮する。流行に流されサウナに通い詰めているが、まだ整ったことはない。説教が長く、つかまるとしばらく解放してもらえないため、桃の湯のサウナは人気がない。源龍(げんりゅう)銭湯のオーナー 三十代半ば。反社勢力の若頭兼、桃の湯のオーナー。あまり出世には興味がなく、趣味も兼ねたシノギとして、桃の湯を経営している。好みの客(ノンケのジャ●系)が来たら報告をするようJに指示を出している。 MEGA Enjoy ! <3 Please do not share or reupload outside of YaoiOtaku !1 point
-
Amakute Atsukute Iki mo Dekinai 2 Release Date: 08/22/2023 ≪Content≫ (DISC 1) Ep. 7 Ep. 8 Ep. 9 Ep. 10 Ep. 11 (DISC 2) Ep. 12 SPECIAL TRACK: Sweet and Hot First Birthday ≪CAST≫ Ayato Sena: Junta Terashima Rio Hibiki: Yohei Azakami Ryosuke Yumeno: Wataru Hatano Naoki Harukawa: Daisuke Hirakawa Rie Hibiki: Naoko Komatsu Nozomi Tsukishima: Yuki Kyoka Mokoka Arimura: Sakura Kasuga Issei Miyagi: Shogo Sakata Kanako Yuki: Shiho Amuro Mami Akazawa: Mami Fujita Executive Committee Member: Minami Kurisaka I UPLOADED WITH PERMISSION! DO NOT UPLOADED IN ANY WEB OR PLATAFORM! https://mega.nz/folder/xYZU1CaC#1xPKpHnyb9N36KAkO9Tg1g Desactivated in 1 day1 point
-
25時、赤坂で 2(出演:斉藤壮馬、佐藤拓也)※特典トラック付き 発売日:2022年3月16日 原作:夏野寛子 ●キャスト 白崎由岐:斉藤壮馬 羽山麻水:佐藤拓也 山瀬一真:古川慎 佐久間はじめ:小松昌平 篠田:中村源太 明野:相川奈都姫 有紗:社本悠 監督:松田修平 スタッフ:岡野友佑 スタッフ:三上由理恵 番組司会者:小林康介 プレゼンター:小針彩希 ●ストーリー: 「山瀬にも役づくりでセックス頼んだりしてないよね?」 超人気俳優×若手旬俳優 大ヒット同性愛ドラマ『昼のゆめ』が映画になって帰ってくる。 主演はもちろん超人気俳優・羽山麻水とブレイク中の白崎由岐。 この冬、テレビの話題を独占した〝昼ゆめブーム"はまだまだ終わらない。 ――というのはオモテの事情。 実は羽山と白崎は、両片思いを経て付き合い出した恋人同士。 撮影現場では、男前な新キャスト・山瀬が白崎にちょっかいをかけ、羽山の機嫌は急降下。 それが、嫉妬も知らずに生きてきた男の、はじめての独占欲というものであった――。 <コミックス描き下ろし「お祝い」&コミックス未収録番外編「203号室」も音声化!> ●トラックリスト 1.scene.6 2.scene.7 3.scene.8 4.scene.9 5.scene.10 6.scene.11 7.Bonus track「お祝い」 ●特典トラック 1.Bonus track「203号室」 2.Cast comment(斉藤&佐藤、古川、小松) ファイル形式(mp3/192k/rar):DL LINK/MEGA PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.11.10 Hi~ I bought it myself. ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ ※ Please don't use the mp3/Images for other purposes! ※ Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside yaoiotaku! Thank you! Enjoy~ \(๑╹ヮ╹๑)/ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】1 point
-
•——————•°•✿•°•——————• Double Standard (Spin Off) •——————•°•✿•°•——————• Released: 2020 Cast/Pairing: Shirai Yuusuke × Saitou Souma Komada Wataru|Yashiro Taku Related Series: → Mister・Fiction ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ LINK → 𝙳𝙻 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Pls. do buy the manga and CD if you can to support the artist =Will remove link w/o prior notice. Do not re-upload w/o permission.= DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!!1 point
-
Title: Yatamomo Vol 3 (BLCD) Author: Harada Cast: Ono Yuuki x Shimono Hiro More Details: https://www.chil-chil.net/goodsDetail/goods_id/100439/ Download Link: https://mega.nz/folder/NWowDbhL Key: I bought the BLCD myself, so please do not share mine elsewhere publicly.1 point
-
■あらすじ かつてこの世界の半分は善神が、もう半分を悪神が治めていた頃……二つの世界の境界は互いの神の定めた壁により隔たれていた。 しかしある時、あまりにも増えすぎた人間と魔族は互いの領域に入り込む事となり、善神側と悪神側の戦いが始まってしまう。 戦いの最中、悪神への脅威の一つである聖槍を守護する国教神官であるティシュトリヤは祈りを捧げている最中に魔族に攫われてしまう。 どんな痛みを与えられても口を割らないティシュトリヤに次に与えられた拷問は「終わらない快楽」。 ありとあらゆる手を使い快楽責めにされ、それでも神を信じ口を割らないティシュトリヤと魔族の男の間には不思議な空気が流れ始める。 やがて暫くして善神を信仰する人間たちの代表である人間の勇者が悪神を討伐し、世界全土は善神側の領地へと変わった。 光と闇に隔たれていた世界には光が差し、魔族と人間が少しずつ共生を始めた世界で未だに神官は行方が知れず……今はただ、神官であったティシュトリヤと、彼を生涯護ると決めた元魔族の男がひっそりと人知れず結ばれていた。 Consider buying the original work here Link Key1 point
-
どクズ男子くんがいいこになるまでの6ページ~キスとハグだけでトロめろメス堕ち~ Synopsis "I-I'm still...a bad p*ssy...ah!! P-Please...correct me more!" A push-over "bad boy" catfishes a guy via dating app, but some kissing, hugging, and violation make him forget all about how this was only supposed to be a prank... A lovey BL situation vice with lots of kissing! * Secretly sadistic man x easy bad boy Characters Uke (bottom): Mizuki Yuzuriha CV: Sametaro Age: 22 Height;: 170cm Occupation: None As he was born as the third child in an elite family, he grew up without expectations or obstacles. Living in an apartment his parent's own, he even leaves all the cleaning to his housekeeper. One day, he tries to play a prank together with his friend, and encounters Fumitake (top), who ends up sexual training him into a good boy. He actually likes reading books, and wants to work in a book shop, but he hides those feelings while trapped in his frivolous lifestyle. Seme (top): Fumitake Kitai Age: 25 Height: 185cm Occupation: University PR for a large university, A handsome and charming man that works at a university, and is adored by many women around him, including students. After getting catfished by Mizuki via dating app, Mizuki says something that sets him off, and it brings out his sadistic side. He takes Mizuki to a hotel, and violates him. However, he becomes attracted to Mizuki's stubborn and young, immature nature. He's been dumped by previous girlfriend's for being too persistent and forceful in bed. MEGA [Credits] Cast... ... Sametaro (@sametaro0705) Illust... ... Urashima Subaru (@URASHIMA_ZZZ) Scenario... ... mtk (@bisyounennohiza) Audio Editing... ... Yubinii Production... ... tiutiu Ahhh I just can't get enough with bratty uke getting a reality check like this one Anyone wants to get the non-Sound Effect version of this CD, drop me a message and I'll send you a link DO NOT REPOST on any streaming sites. Have fun listening!1 point
-
Release Date: 2017/06/14 Title: Kurui Naku no wa Boku no Ban (狂い鳴くのは僕の番) Mangaka/Illustrator: Kusabi Keri (楔ケリ) Company: Fifth Avenue (フィフスアベニュー) Cast: Furukawa Makoto (古川慎)、Shirai Yuusuke (白井悠介)、Shingaki Tarusuke (新垣樽助)、Kawahara Yoshihisa (川原慶久) Pairing/s: Furukawa Makoto × Shirai Yuusuke (古川慎×白井悠介) [川原慶久×白井悠介、新垣樽助×白井悠介] https://mega.nz/#!dZchFZaR!M48OtvLVzJRitH2SfTOnTtJV_8MrQYoFzZ7Lnl_lW541 point
-
「恋人って……どーしたらいいんだよーっ!?」 無気力系イケメン×恋に不器用な優等生 世話焼きで正義感が強く、誰からも慕われる愛され男子、守谷。 林間学校の夜、クラスメイトと王様ゲームをすることになり、 “一日恋人同士で過ごす”罰ゲームに選ばれたのは、 成績優秀なのに授業サボりがち、いつも何を考えているのか分からない多田で……!? 思春期DKのアオハル胸キュンラブストーリーをドラマCD化 Pairing: Azakami Youhei x Yamashita Seiichiro 【ドラマCD】: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ej906ajfln9zc/Nanka+Mou+A-a+tte+Kanji ≪キャスト≫ 守谷幸成:山下誠一郎 多田健吾:阿座上洋平 ≪収録内容≫ 【DISC-1】 01. 第1話 02. 第2話 03. 第3話 04. 第4話 05. 第5話 【DISC-2】 01. 第6話 02. 番外編1「幸成くん、お大事に。」 03. 番外編2「1月15日、多田の誕生日」1 point
-
Please DON'T REUPLOAD, SHARE, nor REPOST. Much appreciated! DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/folder/efA1TDxb#qXUfXa8z232PPz5A2mEU7Q DLsite: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ353678.html1 point
-
獣人アナルレイプ 巨根で処女ケツマンコを犯される男子高校生 Circle: KZentertainment Release date: May/10/2023 Scenario: 滝川斉以 Illustration: ヨシアキ CVs: 京竜太郎 / スキマチェリー Age: 18+ Product format: Voice / ASMR File format: WAV / MP3同梱 (I won't share the WAV files) Miscellaneous: Boys' Love Supported languages: Japanese Genre: Kemo / Animalization / Transfur School / Academy Outdoor Decadent / Immoral Boys' Love File size: WAV & MP3 889.99MB / MP3 ONLY 128 MB SAMPLE: DOWNLOAD: OG LINK: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01045704.html DO NOT REUP, REDISTRIBUTE OR SELL PLEASE1 point
-
1 point
-
DoS Obake ga Nekasetekurenai 2 / ドSおばけが寝かせてくれない2 Cast: Nakajima Yoshiki × Shirai Yūsuke No one shared the vol2 so I thought someone would want it. Enjoy~ MEGA LINK1 point
-
Okusama wa Alpha NATSUSHITA Fuyu [JP] Original Title: Okusama wa Alpha Alt. Title: 奥様はα Author/Artist: NATSUSHITA Fuyu Year of release: 2018 Published by: Fusion (The Omegaverse Project) [table=width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]Some individuals are stealing raws and posting them on sites that make money off them, therefore links have been disabled to discourage them. I'll add new links in due course of time. [/td] [/tr] [/table] Download Okusama wa Alpha Manga: Volume 01 [JP] Password: [copy & paste] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Hello guys Leaving the third volume here https://www.mediafire.com/file/hs5ueeu4anqmm99/Kiraide_isasete_3.zip/file1 point
-
1 point
-
Not again, so late www. sorry @dtda73can you reupload the new link please? I'm so bussy and forget to open the new link you have share on Wednesday. Thank you again1 point
-
new link フェロウメロウ(中島ヨシキx小林千晃).rar https://mega.nz/file/cid1EDaB#WdHe7QcsdrZMSbgFSBBGGlR3TeaEjgyvk-7AN-S9iwQ Pls Pls Pls dont share or reupload outside the forum! IThanks.1 point
-
REUPLOAD Udagawachou de Mattete yo https://mega.nz/folder/AIJgFZoR#8HvRDJJtMSmWiVqTNAfWHg1 point
-
REUPLOAD Yondaime Ooyamato Tatsuyuki + Mini Drama https://mega.nz/folder/4IAhDaBI#3geKXM1y6i42zIkpOsEESw1 point
-
1 point
-
[table=width: 200, class: grid, align: center] [tr] [td]Re- Upload[/td] [/tr] [/table] Yatamomo Drama CD mega zs part 1 zs part 2 Ps: This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy.1 point
-
i just wanted to share the vol. 4 ^_^ #addedLink __________________________________________ mediaFire || Katekyo! vol. 4 (Eng)1 point
