Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/23/23 in all areas
-
Tsunaida Koi no Kanaekata Release DateAugust 25, 2021 Cast: Shingaki Tarusuke × Eguchi Takuya https://mega.nz/folder/VFoFxbSZ CLAVE: n6xKvUjDOOS5l0FZbWF1ITQ All CD's I uploaded, I Bought it!!! Please don't uploaded in other plataform without permission!33 points
-
Tsunaida koi no kanaekata // 繋いだ恋の叶え方 Cast: Shingaki Tarusuke × Eguchi Takuya Full disk on one file or listen to each chapter separately. Enjoy~ MEGA LINK25 points
-
Darkness hound // DARKNESS HOUND~しゃぶって見せろよ、殺し屋ちゃん?~ Cast: Lozzo: Takezou Koike Darkness Hound: Ataru Nikaisen Reia: Ken Morobata Information dealer: AKITO Flare Rabbit: HachimitsuLemon MEGA LINK23 points
-
I will only upload the main content ~ extras,omake, bonuses, freetalk, and will not put them in the links. For some reasons, I chose to do this. If you want to listen to content other than this article, you can send me a message dm me and I'll give you the link,Valid for two days. I will not reply to the message after two days. I am sorry for my selfish behavior. Please don't don't don't don't upload again❗❗❗ REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU! https://mega.nz/file/9M8BnQRK#QgclcG5yFNeu4uHh955f9Q2GzeJyT9tKIHzICfqZbUg21 points
-
https://mega.nz/folder/VFoFxbSZ#6xKvUjDOOS5l0FZbWF1ITQ NEW LINK19 points
-
Volume 4 available only for 5 days since this is a new-release. https://xgf.nu/KMcdx * not my scan (found in the other sharing site) * bought mine but do not know how to share from kindle (somebody tell me, please, I’d like to replace this file with my own) * feel free to re-upload when and if appropriate * advise if I should withdraw this file (if this file belongs to you and wish it to be deleted, let me know too)18 points
-
Omae wa Hitsuji [オマエは羊] Cast: Taniyama Kishou & Nogami Shou Tracks 1. 第1話 2. 第2話 3. 第3話 4. 第4話 5. 第5話 6. To strip the wolf of his sheep skin. MEGA LINK Hope you enjoy~17 points
-
Good day, everyone ! Here is the link for Chapter 4, hope you will enjoy it ! Download Link : https://mega.nz/folder/ngtyHB5D#5gECn7FhvM_7V6eUalIISw Wish you have a great day ! | ᐕ)⁾⁾11 points
-
7 points
-
DoS Obake ga Nekasetekurenai 2 / ドSおばけが寝かせてくれない2 Cast: Nakajima Yoshiki × Shirai Yūsuke No one shared the vol2 so I thought someone would want it. Enjoy~ MEGA LINK5 points
-
5 points
-
First time I am posting here, just thought I'd give back after a purchase of original material and share :) MEGA File DL Site Original Work4 points
-
Title : Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko 4 Author : Konkichi Cast : Nakajima Yoshiki, Tsuchida Reiou, Eguchi Takuya, Shimono Hiro, Amasaki Kouhei, Okamoto Nobuhiko, Masuda Toshiki, Hatano Wataru, Taniyama Kishou MEGA The link will be inactive in a month. Please don't share this link anywhere outside this forum without my permission. PS : Finally Hatano appeared!! And is voiced by waccha!! Can't wait for mob to have his own flag lolol2 points
-
Rental Kareshi no Oshiri o Goshimei Release Date: 2023-07-26 Cast: Azakami Youhei × Chiba Shouya 2 DISC I UPLOADED WITH PERMISSION! DO NOT UPLOADED IN ANY WEB OR PLATAFORM! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ajod5zbub0bc5/Rental+Kareshi+no+Oshiri+o+Goshimei2 points
-
DoS na Uraaka Danshi-kun ドSな裏アカ男子くん Mangaka Sumeshi (すめし) Release Date 2022/04/29 羽多野渉 × 伊東健人 Hatano Wataru × Itou Kento サラリーマンの有村桜季は社内でも王子と評されるようなイケメン!成績優秀で非の打ち所がない完璧な男だと思われているが……実は動画配信者「ナナ」の熱狂的なファン!!そんな桜季の最近の楽しみは、ナナに激似な男子を通勤電車で見ること…だったはずが――!?「ナナ激似男子」じゃなくて、まさかの「ナナ本人」!?突然の推し登場にパニックになる桜季だったが、ストーカーを疑われ、許しを乞うためになぜかナナの裏アカにハメ撮りを投稿することに…!?--S系動画配信者(裏アカ所持)・ナナ×無自覚ドMサラリーマン(ファン)・桜季のえちえちラブコメ!調教!? 推し活!? 話題沸騰の裏アカ系BL、待望のCD化!! DRAMA CD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kwplcddjut7n4sf/DoS_na_Uraaka_Danshi-kun.mp3/file2 points
-
小柄で中性的な見た目の「白石周」はよく女の子と間違われる高校生。 そんな彼と友人の「藤久保健司」は、見知らぬアカウントからのメッセージで「パラプリ」という性格を男らしくするアプリを手に入れる。 その事を周に伝えるとさっそく自分に使って男らしくしてくれと頼まれる健司。怪しいアプリに疑問を抱きながらそのアプリを周に対して使うと……。 なんと周がまるで『発情した雌ネコ』の様になってしまった!!! 実はパラプリは催眠アプリで、対象の男らしさと女らしさのパラメーターを弄れる代物だった。 そして健司は誤って女らしさ100%&発情状態で周に使ってしまった。 メスの顔をした周に我慢できなくなった健司は彼を……。 受けの射精は一切なしっ!!! 性格だけではなく身体もメスイキしまくるようになった周の連続潮吹き絶頂っ!!! *https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01086186.html Mega2 points
-
Endou-kun no Jikken Note ✲ HAYAKAWA Nojiko [JP] Original Title: Endou-kun no Jikken Note Alt. Title: えんどうくんの実験ノート Author/Artist: HAYAKAWA Nojiko Year of release: 2013 Published by: Taiyo Tosho Download Endou-kun no Jikken Note Manga: Volume 01 | Volume 02 For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff2 points
-
2 points
-
Tsumasaki Kara Aisarete MATSUMOTO Noda [JP] Original NameTsumasaki Kara Aisarete Alt. Names: つま先から愛されて Author/Artist: MATSUMOTO Noda Released: 2015 Published by: Daito Comics Serialized In: Shuusuisha Original Genre: Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Smut, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download: ||Chapter 01|| -------------------------- yesnostalgiagoogles' raws ||Volume 01|| :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:2 points
-
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fzhffs0nih17tyj/Endou-kun_no_Jikken_Note_1.rar/file https://www.mediafire.com/file/ti3w9t131lzxmbs/Endou-kun_no_Jikken_Note_2.rar/file2 points
-
Name: Tashiro-kun, Kimi tte Yatsu wa BLCD Author: Yamada Casts: (Tashiro) Masuda Toshiki + Matsuoka Yoshitsugu (Ebihara), (Bannai) Sugita Tomokazu, (Maru) Nishiyama Koutarou, (Shikaku) Sawashiro Chiharu, (Sega) Shirai Yuusuke Link: here Enjoy! P.S.: I was super excited when the BLCD came out for this hilarious manga, gave me a good laugh while listening and reading it again lol. This is a shounen-ai BLCD btw. Do NOT share/repost this link anywhere outside this website.1 point
-
Title: Michizure Policy Drama CD - みちづれポリシー Bitrate: 320Kbps Released: 28.07.2010 Plot: Shinohara, who liked to take care of others like a mother, and Nishioka, who loved sweet things just like a kid (with big build), were good friends. Shinohara loved Nishioka, but was totally a coward when it comes to love. He always thought that “this love is impossible” and continued to be Nishioka’s good friend when he blurted out his feelings unintentionally. To Shinohara’s surprise, Nishioka accepted him and they started to go out. But Shinohara was having doubts and wouldn’t want to believe in Nishioka. What should Nishioka do? Download Michizure Policy Drama CD: >>> Mega (168,3 MB) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
ドSおばけが寝かせてくれない 3(中島ヨシキ×白井悠介) 発売日:2022年5月18日 原作:ときしば 出版:メディアソフト Charles Comics ブランド名:フィフスアベニュー ■キャスト 松坂雄二:白井悠介 寺田康祐:中島ヨシキ 松坂遥:堀江瞬 秋山拓実:深町寿成 川村大地:古川慎 松坂一代:原島梢 正志:熊澤玄徳 園原:本橋隼 先生:喜多田悠 刺さる我慢の先の先――……。 「頭の中、康祐でいっぱいだ」 康祐のことを想いすぎて、雄二が××に……!? ■ストーリー 付き合って半年。康祐の受験が終わり、 ようやく本格的に恋人気分を味わえるようになった二人。 日々過激で熱烈になっていく康祐の執着ラブで、雄二の強気デレも加速する。 そんないちゃップルな二人のもとに、 雄二に激似の美少女!?がやって来て――……!! ドS幽霊高校生×開発進む強気童貞リーマンの超人気BL、第3弾!!2枚組でCD化!! ■トラックリスト 1.第1話 2.第2話 3.第3話 4.第4話 5.第5話 6.第6話 7.第7話 8.おまけ ■特典トラック 「キャストコメント」…白井悠介、中島ヨシキ。堀江瞬。CDに収録されたおまけキャストコメント。 ファイル形式(mp3/256k/rar):DL LINK(mega) PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.10.06 Hi~ I purchased it myself = ̄ω ̄= ※ Please don't use the mp3 for other purposes! ※ Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside yaoiotaku! Thank you! Enjoy~ (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】1 point
-
Title: Aisareta Dake Aishitai! Japanese Title: 愛されただけ愛したい! Author/Artist: Burio Michiru Download Link1 point
-
作品紹介 ■収録時間1時間40分+キャストフリートーク!■ ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ■ ■あらすじ■ 獣人テトは幽閉された王子を消すために送り込まれた暗殺者だった。 しかし、当の王子本人が死にたがっていることを知り、殺すことを躊躇ってしまう。 テトは何かに誘発されたかのように王子を攫い、森にかくまうが、今度は新たな問題が……。 テトの中に眠っていたオメガの素養がランバート王子との出会いをきっかけに目覚め、強烈なヒートがテト襲い……! 幽閉された王子 × 孤独な獣人 ■キャラクター 受け:テト 年齢:不明 身長:180程度 職業:暗殺者 狼の獣人で、獣人の少ないこの国で迫害されて生きてきた。 王子の暗殺を依頼され、引き受けるが、死にたがる王子に手を下せず誘拐してしまう。 うれしいと鼻をこすりつけてくる。 オメガの素養があり、運命の番であるランバードと過ごすうちにヒートを迎える。 攻め:ランバート 年齢:18 身長:180 職業:王子 第一王子であるが、王位を狙う勢力に疎まれ幽閉されている。 幽閉中に虐待を受け、死を望むようになってしまった。 テトに攫われたことをきっかけに、生きる気力を取り戻していく。 ■収録内容 トラック1(12:18) プレイ内容(なし) 「…………何で殺さないか? オレは確かに暗殺者だ、今まで殺した人間はみんな、「悪い」人間だった」 「でも、お前は、何か違う……オレが塔に殺しに行ったとき、どこかほっとしたみたいな顔をしていた」 「ランバート殿下、アンタは……オレを待っていたのか?」 「オレじゃなくても、誰かがその命を止めに来るのを……」 「はぁ……、飯だ、食え……ったく、置いておいた水も飲まずになにをしてんだよ」 「このままオレの家で死ぬつもりなのか?」 「餓死なんてさせてやらねえ、自殺もダメだ」 「残念ながら、食事にも水にも毒は入ってない、獣人は殺しでそんな手は使わない」 「……殺されたい人間は手にかけない。これは、オレの問題だ……」 トラック2(14:40) プレイ内容(自慰、騎乗位) 「わ……悪い……、ぐ、具合が悪いみたいだ……」 「部屋に戻る……また何かあったら……いつも通りベルを鳴らしてくれ……」 (はぁ……、はぁ……、くそ……、体が、熱い……一体なんだよ……) (はぁ……あっ、ひっ……く、ぐ……、ひ……っ、はぁ……はぁ……んんっ……!) (くっ……ああっ……あっ……な、なんだ……、なんでこんな体が……!) 「は、腹の奥が……うずく……な、なんで……?どうしてだ……? はぁ……はぁ……んっ、んぁ……」 「も、も……はあ、ほ、ほしい……ほしい……体の中に……はぁ……んんっ!」 「あっ、いれて……いれてほしい……オレ……オレの中に……」 トラック3(15:46) プレイ内容(アナル責め、絶頂、挿入、外出し) 「あぅ、あっ……!ひ、ひんぅ、……っ、あっ、あああっ、ああ!!」 「んん……っ!ん、ふ、……はぁ……はっ、で、殿下……っ!殿下ぁ……!」 「ひ、あっ、あっ!!もっと奥、もっと、奥ぅ……あっ、あう……!」 「んん、ひ……っ、んんっ、ぁっ、ああ、あああっ、だ、だめ、だめ、……っダメ……っ!!」 「も、ま、また、イ、いく……、はぁ……っ、んんっ、ぁっ……あぅ……!」 「うぅ、い、いい……すご、く……っ、いいっ、オレの『雄』……っ!」 「オレの……オレのもの……っああっ!!」 「あっ、つ、強い……っ、強い……くっ、はっ……ああっ、はっ!」 「ん、……っ、ふ……んんん~~~~~~っ!!!」 トラック4(20:00) プレイ内容(挿入、中出し) 「ふ……っふぅ……っ、はぁ……く、んんっ、あっ、あっ、あっ!」 「きもち……っ、はぁ……っ、もっと、もっと……」 「オレを……っ、アンタだけの……っ、メスに……っしてぇ…… っはぁ……んんっ!」 「ああああああああああっ!!!か、肩を噛むなぁ……ぁっ」 「あっ、ふ、あっあっ、あっ、だ、だめ……!」 「あ、や、だ……っ、あっ、きもちよくて、おかしく……っ、なるぅ……ぅ!」 「ぐ、ん!んんんんっ!!ああっ、殿下、殿下のも……お願い……っ!」 「おねが、オレの、オレの中でぇ……!!」 トラック5(22:20) プレイ内容(アナル責め、乳首責め、ドライイキ) トラック6(17:23) プレイ内容(アナル責め、挿入、中出し) トラック7 キャストフリートーク(03:57) ■Cast……近衛頼忠様(@tatari564) ■illust……中川リィナ様(@rynanakagawa) ■scenario……あかつきもも花様(@akatukimomo) ■音声編集……Dおりまー様(@orima_d) ■ロゴ制作……はじめんめ様(@HAZIMENME) ■制作……tiutiu(ちゅちゅ) https://twitter.com/tiutiubl Twitterでは最新情報のほか、SS等も公開しております! https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01096037.html/?locale=ja_JP DOWNLOAD Join my discord server : https://discord.gg/jhfphArmNH1 point
-
Summary -- Lots of sex between a father and son!What will the father do after his infatuated son confesses his love to him!?32 pages + audio dramaContains male lactation / big d*cks / big nipples / cross-sectional view / urination![Cast]Naoki Tachibana (40) CV: Takezou KoikeTatsuhiko Tachibana (20) CV: Riki Kidou Download: MEGA LINK Hello~! This includes both the manga and drama CD and is available in both MP3 and WAV ! I'm not sure if someone has already shared this one on here, but I came across it when I was browsing dlsite and I just had to buy it so I wanted to share it with all u lovely people <3 I'm very thankful for everyone that shares their blcds with us on here so this is my way of showing thanks This is my first time uploading on here so please do let me know if I made a mistake or did something wrong ! Otherwise, ENJOY~!! ପ(⑅ˊᵕˋ⑅)ଓ ALSO please do not share or upload outside of this forum !!!1 point
-
I am trying out another method of sharing manga. I still want to keep on uploading, but that won't last if I see more reuploads. For now, I'm uploading stuff with both read-only and download links. I'm still testing this out, so I can't guarantee I'll (re)upload everything with this method since this takes up my time. Anyone can access the online gallery, given they use the password which you'll know if you read this post. I will still provide a download link, but you can't access it unless you follow my instructions. You may think think this is too complicated for one (1) manga download, but that's the price of getting free manga. I'm also still putting my files at risk here, and I dislike the idea of using watermarks or limited-time links. So you have to bear with it. You can think of it as a little game. If you don't have the patience for this, too bad but I'm not making things easy for those who are stealing from this site. Without further ado, here's a short guide on what to do: That shouldn't be too hard to do, but if you have any questions feel free to ping me. If you want to discuss the key itself, take it to DMs. I won't give hints but I can make clarifications. If you're looking here to re-upload this in other sites such as e-hen or bat*to, kindly fuck off. Please think about your responsibility for uploading and the implications in sharing in very public sites. Thank you! 🙂 Now for the links ↓ Let me know if you got it right, or if you had any trouble with it. Or if I made any technical mistakes. I can help with anything that's not outright giving the key. Have fun. If this method proves to be ineffective, or becomes too time-consuming for me, or if I still see reuploads, you might not see from me again. Hopefully I'll see you again in another post.1 point
-
あらすじ 大人気5人組メンズアイドルユニット『ERDE-5』のセンターを務める 日向暉斗は、明るくキラキラ、まさに理想のみんなのアイドル! トークも前向きで『みんなのために』ということしか口にしない彼だけど、 ホントは、たっぷり甘えたいっ! そして思いを察した熱狂的な古参ファンにたっぷりと愛されていく…… ---------------------------------------- 本編 47分 シナリオ:夏八木瑠一 様 イラスト:しお 様 キャスト:春真最中 様 デザイン:はじめんめ 様 ------------------------------- キャラクター紹介 ■日向 暉斗(ひなた あきと) cv.春真最中 大人気5人組メンズアイドルユニット『ERDE-5』のセンター。 明るくて努力家のわんこ系アイドル。でも本当は甘えたい。 年齢:18歳 身長:169cm 「はぁっ…はぁっ… キスは…ずるいです… 僕、アイドル…だから… こんなこと…しちゃらめなのに…」 ■酒井 直哉(さかい なおや) cv.なし 暉斗の熱狂的な古参ファン。無表情メガネだが、愛が重い。 握手会でこっそり暉斗にメモを渡す。 年齢:20歳 身長:185cm https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01083407.html DOWNLOAD Join my discord server : https://discord.gg/jhfphArmNH1 point
-
Title:fujitsu de fumou na kamiato The cover is very erotic and the content is very innocent,The link is valid for two days,enjoylove and peace https://mega.nz/file/8cNhELpL#j_MIFA8gdwyq1Kr_uag61-4DXA_Mqpvi3ra0NTgCFrI1 point
-
INTRODUCTION : 「不思議の国のアリス」要素を少し入れたオリジナルBLボイスドラマ 立花信也の幼馴染の悠美は賭け事が好きで家族にも金を借りていた 賭け事をやめるように説得する信也に悠美は「今度負けたらやめる」と誓い、悠美がハマっているというカジノに行く そこは「不思議の国のアリス」をモチーフにした不思議なカジノだった そして、その店の出会いは彼の人生を狂わせる出来事となっていく・・・ DOWNLOAD LINK : https://mega.nz/folder/K9czQCJB#zsOdv-b6ZaIKiG0l3sE5QA *Please do not share outside this forum. Thank you for your cooperation ! If face any problem, feel free to let Senki know. Wish you have a great day ! ╰(*°▽°*)╯ May this Christmas season bring you closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. ( ゚∀゚) ノ♡ Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! !*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。1 point
-
DoS Obake ga Nekasetekurenai (ドSおばけが寝かせてくれない) Release Date: 2018/01/26 Mangaka/Illustrator: Tokishiba (ときしば) Company: Fifth Avenue Cast: Nakajima Yoshiki (中島ヨシキ)、 Shirai Yuusuke (白井悠介) Pairing/s: Nakajima Yoshiki × Shirai Yuusuke (中島ヨシキ×白井悠介) http://www.mediafire.com/file/93pwarf044y0ytv1 point
-
TITTLE: Cross Dressing Streamer Kana Gets Doxxed 「 SUMMARY 」 Shy Kaname is a popular streamer under the name Kana, but one day he makes a mistake and gets doxxed. 「 CREDITS 」 Scenario: Oone CV: Kurobee Illustration: Kikino Editing: 白野光 Production: marogela MP3 and WAV formats Total playback: 73 minutes Also includes 2 illustrations + cover (1920x1200 resolution) ----------------------------- Features cross dressing masturbation on stream, sex with a stalker, cumming in a public bathroom, and a massive gangbang! 「 TRACKLIST 」 ■Track 1 女装オナニー配信で気持ちよくなっちゃう ■Track 2 ストーカーからの脅迫 無理やりキス ■Track 3 セーラー服で初のアナル挿入 ■Track 4 トイレから配信 見られながらメスイキ ■Track 5 リスナーのオモチャになっちゃった 「 CHARACTER 」 Kaname Hiragino A college student living in the city. He doesn't have a lot of confidence thanks to his feminine appearance, and he tends to take people's words personally. His need for approval is fulfilled by all the viewers praising him on his cross dressing streams. Though he's a virgin, his body is more accustomed to sexual activity than most. 「 DOWNLOAD & WHERE TO BUY 」 MEGA LINK Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ305281.html ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷ DON'T SHARE OR REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM! Enjoy~1 point
-
Volume 1 BLCD Link It's a google file that should work and have all the tracks. Each tracks follows along from the chapters. I wanted to share the BLCD of Volume 1. Depending how this goes or if the link works or not. I will do volume 2. Let me know if it works or not1 point
-
thank you for kindness! huge fan of series and cast have a great day1 point
-
1 point
-
@matsumurae Don’t worry about it Thank you for sharing with us.1 point
-
Sorry for all! Seems like I uploaded the Kanawanu Koi no Musubikata instead of the one mentioned. Apologize for the error, I thought it was that one. I'll take a look and see if I have that one around home. (The post don't allow me to edit the name, sorry)1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Thank you for uploding but this is "Kanawanu Koi no Musubikata" and not "Tsunaida koi no kanaekata"1 point
-
1 point
-
Thank you to all the people who share comics and the people who send me messages when I'm looking for a comic I want to read. I hope you enjoy Volume 3 as well :) Title : 鯛代くん、君ってやつは。 (3) Author : ヤマダ (pw is YMD) LINK (Valid : 3 days) ※DO NOT share or/and reupload outside of this forum1 point
-
Aitsu to Ore no "Suki" no Tenmatsu ☆ Aohitohira I am trying out another method of sharing manga. I still want to keep on uploading, but that won't last if I see more reuploads. For now, I'm reuploading this with a new read-only and download link. I'm still testing this out, so I don't guarantee I'll reupload everything with this method since this takes up my time. Anyone can access the online gallery, given they use the password which you'll know if you read this post. I will still provide a download link, but you can't access it unless you follow my instructions. You may think think this is too complicated for one (1) manga download, but that's the price of getting free manga. I'm also still putting my files at risk here, and I dislike the idea of using watermarks or limited-time links. So you have to bear with it. You can think of it as a little game. If you don't have the patience for this, too bad but I'm not making things easy for those who are stealing from this site. Without further ado, here's a short guide on what to do: That shouldn't be too hard to do, but if you have any questions feel free to ping me. If you want to discuss the key itself, take it to DMs. I won't give hints but I can make clarifications. If you're looking here to re-upload this in other sites such as e-hen or bat*to, kindly fuck off. Please think about your responsibility for uploading and the implications in sharing in very public sites. Thank you! 🙂 Now for the links ↓ Aitsu to Ore no "Suki" no Tenmatsu Side Stories ☆ Aohitohira Side Story 1: Aitsu to Ore no "Suki" no Tenmatsu @ Ani Shuurai! Side Story 2: Aitsu to Ore no "Suki" no Tenmatsu @ Ani Shuurai! Kaiketsu-hen Let me know if you got it right, or if you had any trouble with it. Or if I made any technical mistakes. I can help with anything that's not outright giving the key. Have fun. If this method proves to be ineffective, or becomes too time-consuming for me, or if I still see reuploads, you might not see from me again. Hopefully I'll see you again in another post.1 point
-
1 point
-
Title: Nakasete Yaru yo Yankee-kun Original: 啼かせてやるよヤンキーくん Author: HIIRAGI Nozomu Year: 2021 LINK!! Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Título: Yakuza no Oshigoto Original: や く ざ の 推 し ご と Autor: YATSUDA Teki Ano: 2021 Baixar : LINK1 point
-
Heart no Kagi o Te ni Irero! �� MITSUKI Emi [JP] Original Name: Heart no Kagi o Te ni Irero! Alt. Names: ハートの鍵を手に入れろ!, Get the Key of the Heart! Author: MITSUKI Emi Artist: MITSUKI Emi Released: 2013 Original Publisher: Julian Serialized In: G-Lish Comics Genre: Romance, Yaoi Categories: Childhood Friend/s, Coworker Relationships Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download: || Volume 01 || :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance: For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Himitsu Countdown ♬ SUNAE Hata [JP] Original Name: Himitsu Countdown Alt. Names: ひみつカウントダウン, Secret Countdown Author: SUNAE Hata Artist: SUNAE Hata Released: 2012 Original Publisher: Enterbrain Serialized In: B`s-LOVEY Comics Genre: Romance, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download: ||Volume 01|| :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:1 point
-
Tada Massugu ni Kimi o Omou �� ORISHIMA Yupopo [JP] Original Name: Tada Massugu ni Kimi o Omou Alt. Names: ただまっすぐに君を想う, I Will be Loving you with All my Heart Author: ORISHIMA Yupopo Artist: ORISHIMA Yupopo Released: 2012 Original Publisher: Julian Serialized In: G-Lish Comics Genre: Drama, Romance, School Life, Yaoi Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete) Download: ||Volume 01|| :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:1 point
