Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/27/23 in all areas
-
Title: Color Collection Original: カラー・コレクション Author: Serizawa Tomo Year: 2023 LINK Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.36 points
-
Title: Wareta cup wo modosuniwa JP Title: 割れたカップを戻すには Artist: Woriko riko LINK PASS: cup The deadline is 7 days. Enjoy32 points
-
Title: Kamiyama Senpai ni wa Damasarenai Japanese Title: 神山先輩にはだまされない Author/Artist: An Download Link31 points
-
【狂犬ハチ公 vol.1-3】 I found it while sorting out my save folder when I posted this. Last! There is a watermark from other site, so acknowledge and read it secretly. LINK 【For a limited time】24 points
-
Tabetaku Natchatta original: 食べたくなっちゃった author: OBATA Tsunechika Vol 1 Vol 2 (Links thanks to @rakira) feel free to use the raws (with credit) don't share it outside the forum!20 points
-
Title: STAY GOLD Sorekara JP Title: STAY GOLD それから。 Artist: Hideyoshiko URL: https://xgf.nu/sZnKY Pass : stay Enjoy!! Anyone have Vol.2 ??19 points
-
Released: 22/07/2023 CV: 三重奏 / 白薔薇麗 こちらの作品のフルボイスコミックとなります。 豪華声優陣による迫真の演技と、効果音を用いた演出で臨場感あふれる動画作品をお楽しみください! スタジオ収録にて、声優陣の対談トークもございます。 ー収録内容ー ジャケットイラスト 1p 表紙書き下ろしイラスト差分 3p 本編動画 約18分 キャストトーク 約35分 氷室誠二(攻) 柚月を自分のメスにするために、母に近づいて再婚した。 卑怯な手で逆らえないようにして、柚月に快楽を刻み込んでいく。 柚月(受) 誠二に脅され、母を人質に取られ日々凌辱に耐えている。 身体を徐々にメスに変えられているが 本人も気づかないままもう戻れない域まで来ている。 OG Link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01053013.html DOWNLOAD19 points
-
Released: 20/07/23 CV: みつはし / 水森慎二 / 藤原ショウ 【あらすじ】 麻薬取締官の魁斗は麻薬の取引がされるという情報を得た現場に向かう。しかしそれは、麻薬取締官を捕らえ情報を聞き出しバレないルートを開拓しようとしていたマフィアの罠だった。 マフィアに捕らわれた魁斗は尋問と称した輪姦をされてしまう。 中々口を割らない魁斗に痺れを切らしたマフィアのボスは彼の頭に拳銃を突きつけるが、仲間の取締官である滉がアジトに突入し間一髪魁斗の救出に成功する。 いつもの日常に戻る魁斗だったが、頭に拳銃を突きつけられたトラウマで対人恐怖症になり、仲間に対しても恐怖を抱くようになってしまった。 そんな姿を見た滉は、魁斗のトラウマを無くそうとお清めSEXをしていく……。 ※WARNING※ Track 5 is a branch END from track 2. Please pay attention to viewing if you want to finish it as it is. 【登場人物】 ◆麻薬取締官 ・魁斗(かいと) 25歳【受】 CV:みつはし 麻薬捜査官。 まだ若手なので少し無鉄砲な所があるが、正義感は人一倍強い。 ・滉(あきら) 25歳【攻】 CV:水森慎二 魁斗の同僚。 口数は少ないがいつも突っ走る魁斗の事を心配している。 ◆マフィアメンバー ・ボス 38歳【攻】 CV:藤原ショウ 麻薬取引をシノギにしているマフィアのボス。 冷酷非道で自分に逆らう人間には容赦しない。 ・マフィア1 22歳【攻】 血の気が多い性格で言葉遣いが乱暴なマフィアの組員。 子ども時代に身寄りのない自分を拾ってくれたボスにとても恩義を感じている。 ・マフィア2 28歳【攻】 頭脳明晰なインテリ眼鏡。今回の作戦も彼の発案。 頭の弱いマフィア1とは度々衝突している。 OG Link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01066021.html DOWNLOAD18 points
-
触手審神者とピンク本丸の清光のお手入れ Released: 21/01/2016 CV: JOE / DAI。 / 祀京 / アコルダ HELLCircus presents... The voice drama adaptation of the massively popular Pixiv novella "Shokushu Saniwa to Pinku Honmaru no Kiyomitsu no O-teire" Aruji x Katana: a "pink" Ranbu story of tentacles, dirty talk, gapeface and sounds Official site: http://psycho.boy.jp/VoiceDrama/01pink/ 3 tracks / Please note Track 2 is all R-18 / Length: about 18 min CV / Joe (Brunet) as Kiyomitsu Kashuu: http://fancymoney.web.fc2.com/ Supporting CVs / DAI., Miya Matsuri Originally written by Tamago Monoda Adapted by Karuta Hone (HELLCircus): http://psycho.boy.jp/ OG Link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ170463.html DOWNLOAD14 points
-
Title: Ana no akuhodo JP Title: 穴のあくほど Artist: HAIKI https://xgf.nu/nCzzc Enjoy12 points
-
Title: Do-S Sensei ni Aisarete tamaru ka ドS先生に愛されてたまるか Author: MOMOSE An 百瀬あん Year: 2019 Feel free to use the raw ദ്ദിᐢ- ̫-ᐢ₎ LINK P.S. There is a drama cd adaptation from this manga and shared inside of this forum (a.k.a THANK YOU!!!) (and that's the main reason i bought this manga lmao 😭)9 points
-
Title: Apuri de Deatta Kawaiko-chan wa Aidoru deshita. / アプリで出会った可愛こちゃんはアイドルでした。 Author: Hakutou Noriko / 白桃ノリコ Year: 2021 Feel free to use the raw ദ്ദിᐢ- ̫-ᐢ₎ LINK8 points
-
Title: Good Boy Chuudoku JP Title: GOOD BOY中毒-Dom/Subユニバース- Artist: TOMOCHI LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f7l8hwh47echo/Good+Boy+Chuudoku+-+TOMOCHI8 points
-
Thanks, it was very interesting. I love this story. I'll leave a short story as a thank you, limited to 3 days. https://xgf.nu/ntJU67 points
-
Title: Tama ni Kizuato Original: たまにきずあと Author: Shiomi Rose Year: 2018 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.5 points
-
【ブルースカイコンプレックス vol.5 + vol.6】 I found it while sorting out my save folder when I posted this. There is a watermark from other site, so acknowledge and read it secretly. vol.5.6 only. I don't have the next volume. I have vol.1-4 on paper book so I can't share them, hope someone else can re-upload them. LINK 【For a limited time】5 points
-
It's Sweet And Hot, And I Can't Breath <<CAST>> Ayato Sena: Junta Terashima Rio Hibiki: Yohei Azakami Naoki Harukawa: Daisuke Hirakawa (Others) CONTENT: (DISC-1) Ep. 1 Ep. 2 Ep. 3 Ep. 4 Ep. 5 (DISC-2) Ep. 6 SPECIAL TRACK Sweet and Hot Special Training DOWNLOAD LINK password, here. PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD, SHARE, REPOST, ETC. OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. Just enjoy listening. File will be up for A MONTH.4 points
-
MEMENTO SCARLET CD 1 CD 2 CAST: Satou Takuya × Ono Yuuki Release Date: 11/13/2013 https://mega.nz/folder/4JRAQJaL#qUu_u7ckFT-FI_gQ0Xr5NA All CD's I uploaded, I Bought it!!! Please don't uploaded in other plataform without permission!4 points
-
4 points
-
Released: 20/07/2023 CV: かっぱガリ Genre: Lots of White Cream / Juices / Widow / Kimono / Japanese Clothes / Decadent / Immoral / Omegaverse / Coercion / Compulsion / Rape オメガバース背徳姦【旦那の隠し子α×未亡人Ω】 ◆再生時間35分◆ SE・BGM有りwav SE・BGM無しwav ◆同梱トラック◆ 9分 本作は『受けボイス』のみの成人向けBLシチュエーション音声作品です。 ・攻め側として楽しむ!(ボイスなし) ・受け側として楽しむ!(ボイスあり) ・想像力を膨らませて2人の成り行きを神視点で楽しむ! 上記どの楽しみ方も出来る作品となっております。 ※妊娠中・無理やり・暴力描写・流血描写がございますので苦手な方はご注意ください。 キャラクター紹介 名 前:蓼丸奏多(タデマルカナタ) 年 齢:29 声 優:かっぱガリ様 性 別:男性(Ω) 身 長:172cm 役 割:受け 蓼丸宗一郎のパートナー(妻) 通夜で隠し子だと名乗る宗助と出会う。 旦那の宗一郎とは18歳の頃に籍を入れ、20歳で正式な番となる。 9年越しで妊娠したが何の前触れもなく旦那が亡くなり未亡人となってしまった。 ================= 名 前:篁宗助(タカムラソウスケ) 年 齢:1○ 声 優:なし 性 別:男性(α) 身 長:185cm 役 割:攻め 宗一郎の隠し子を名乗る青年。 出会った頃の若い宗一郎にそっくり。 ================= 名 前:蓼丸宗一郎(タデマルソウイチロウ) 年 齢:45歳没 性 別:男性(α) 身 長:183cm 創作和菓子蓼丸堂代表取締役 トラックリスト 同梱内容 (1)藍路アヲム様による高画質パッケージ画像&ロゴ無し画像 (2)後日譚『再会』 後日譚『再会』 ※挿入なし/フェラチオあり OG Link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01079013.html Download3 points
-
Released: 27/05/2023 CV: 秋月勇人 ヤクザ×ダウナー系ソープ嬢♂ ◆再生時間47分◆ SE・BGM有りwav SE・BGM無しwav ◆オマケトラック◆ 7分 本作は『受けボイス』のみの成人向けBLシチュエーション音声作品です。 ・攻め側として楽しむ!(ボイスなし) ・受け側として楽しむ!(ボイスあり) ・想像力を膨らませて2人の成り行きを神視点で楽しむ! 上記どの楽しみ方も出来る作品となっております。 ※本作はDV表現、暴力描写がございますので苦手な方はご注意ください。 キャラクター紹介 名 前:魚倉 祷(ウオクライノリ) 源氏名:金魚(ジンユー) 声 優:秋月勇人さま 年 齢:21才 役 柄:受け 身 長:169cm 18歳で施設を退所後、メンズソープランド『黎明-REIMEI-』で働くようになる。 ================= 名 前:赤羽(アカバネ) 声 優:なし 年 齢:30代 役 柄:攻め 身 長:183cm 職 業:ヤクザ 金魚の刺青の意味・・・金/富/家庭円満 ================= 彼氏=黎明の黒服で金魚と同じ施設で育った。天涯孤独が故、金魚に依存している。 店長=厳しいけど店を大切にするキャスト思いの良い人。 黎明=老舗メンズソープランド(中級店) トラックリスト 同梱内容 (1)ミノ様による高画質パッケージ画像 (2)オマケトラック オマケトラック 『赤羽さんとの約束』 ※エッチなシーンはありませんが心がハピネスになるお話です。 Download3 points
-
【恋するインテリジェンス vol.7】 I found it while sorting out my save folder when I posted this. There is a watermark from other site, so acknowledge and read it secretly. LINK 【For a limited time】3 points
-
So I went looking into my old computer and realized I actually had all the volumes. Here is [vol 1 to 5] and [vol 6] . If a mod could edit this into the main post, that would be great😊 It's such a good series, I really recommend it!3 points
-
Title: Kyouken Hachikou ~狂犬ハチ公~ Status: Ongoing Mangaka: MIKI LAIKA Kyouken Hachikou Ch 1-6 WaterMarked Version. If you wish to use the scans, please feel free to send me a message, so I can provide you with the original copy of the scans without the water mark2 points
-
Hello! I went through my old computer and decided to organize my old BL folder, so I thought I'd share it as well. It has like ~240 bl manga from the year ~2019-2020 to about 2015. A few of them are my scans, some are uploads from here (including some newer stuff that got mixed in), some were from Haruka Yume no Ato. Most of this stuff is already online on websites like 13dl, but not in the best quality. They're split into two google drive folders: [folder 1] and [folder 2] Example of some of the stuff in here: List of names (some might be misspelled/missing): akihira shiro, akiyoshi shima, amagakure gido, anji seina, aoba ikura, asada nemui, asahi yohi, azumi kyohei, ballybally billy, chashibu tamu, cocomi, coco, dayoo, enjou, etsuko,, fujitobi, fumino yuki, furuya nagisa, ganpirou, haji, harada, haruta, hayakawa nojiko, henrietta, natsu, hiraeri, hirakita yuya, hita shippu, hitomi, hiwatari haruki, hongou chika, ido gihou, iimo, ikuta mugi, ishiko, isino aya, itz, kagisu, kanai kei, kaoruko miyama, kida sattsu, kii kanna, kingyobachi deme, kisawa sawaki, kizu natsuki, koga mayumi, koko, komatsu, konya masaki, kouda miu, kubota maru, kuma yoyoyo, kumota haruko, kurahashi tomo, kuroi tsumuji, kuromame kanure, kurosawa kaname, liberum, maki ebishi, makoto, mamita, masaki maki, matsumoto noda, matsuyoshi aco, minazuki akira, minuzuki akira, mita ori, mitsuki emi, miyama kaoruko, mofumofu edako, mokumoku ren, momoiro peko, momoko suika, moriyo, moudama chokusen, muno, murasaki hiro, mushibai, nagisa eiji, nakamura asumiko, nannan, nari, nata kokone, ninomiya etsumi, ninomiya etsumo, nishi noriko, nishi tsurumi, nobara aiko, ogawa chise, ogeretsu tanaka, okuyama puku, omaru, riyuma kana, riyumi kana, sakami yuzuko, sakimoto saki, sawaco, scarlet beriko, serizawa nae, serizawa tomo, shikke, shimaji, shimomiya shino, shimura takako, shiota ryou x saito ataru, shizuku kunichi - masaki momono, shoowa, shundei, shushinki, shuunichi, suehiro machi, sunako, suzumaru minta, suzuri ryo, suzushiro nerita, syundei, tachibana venio & kitahata akeno, tacocasi, takagawa shenna, takahashi hidebu, tamekou, tanaka suzuki, tanath, taumi mayu, tekuno samata, totempole, toube, tsumu gururi, ueda, uehara ari, uno yukiaki, utata hakuto, yamada, yamamoto kotetsuko, ymz, yoha, yoriko, yoshi, yoshida yuuko, yoshino kaya, yotsuashi, yukue moegi, yuno ichika, zakk2 points
-
Name : Rumspringa no Joukei Author: AZUMA Kaya Cast: (Theodor Sullivan) Uchida Yuma x Nojima Kenji (Oswald Carter) (Daniel Walker) Midorikawa Hikaru (Chloe Sullivan) Honizumi Rina (Ted) Kamio Shinichirou (Neil) Shingaki Tarusuke (Mr. Carter) Yamanaka Masahiro (Gene Walker) Murase Ayumu Link: here Enjoy! P.S.: I am really glad I purchased this BLCD. The manga was phenomenal and the VAs did a really good job adapting it. Nojima Kenji nailed his role when he played a funny or serious part in his role and Uchida Yuma played a really good sinnabon character. This BLCD comes with a Drama CD booklet which is adapted to voice drama. This was long though ~ 3hrs And yes, I consider this AU to BANANA FIIIIISH Do NOT upload this link anywhere outside this website !2 points
-
災厄は僕を好きすぎる 7 & 8 Volume 7 and Volume 8 only [vol 7] [Vol 8] via google drive If the links stop working, somebody pls re-upload it! Thanks :)2 points
-
You're welcome! Oh, sorry about the watermark. I put watermark hoping that no one will steal and post it in any aggregator sites. I noticed most people share their manga here on limited time but I'll share mine as long as the link not reported. This manga have individual chapters up to 7 and also one volume (ch.1-6) but I bought individual chapters up to chapter 6. I'll post it all next week so I hope you guys can wait.2 points
-
2 points
-
Drunken Businessman Gets Violated!?(酔っ払いクソリーマンはデカ●ラに犯される!?) Release: 2020.2.24 cast: Shindo Daisuke I like Shindo Daisuke♡ I share mp3(small size). ↓ MEGA Don't upload to other sites. enjoy yourself.1 point
-
Title: 種つけラレ王子〜乱交えっちでご懐妊!?お世継ぎ孕むのガンバります!〜 Release date: 06/07/2022 Genre: Dirty talk, Successive Orgasms, Prince/Royalty, Lovey-Dovey, Sweet love decadent, Immoral, Male Pregnancy/Delivery, Orgy Sex Author: 氷野ミスイ VA: 五十嵐勇太 Summary 男性も妊娠できる世界! フラーディ王国の王子であるアトロは、この世界の人間の性交渉について(王族の教育の一環として)学んでいた。 勉強を終えると、国王である父親からそろそろ「交接の儀」のための試験をするという話をされる。 近日中に受験希望者を募り、ひと月後には儀を執り行うという。 王子の相手として儀式に参加できるのは、その厳しい試験を突破したごくわずかな合格者のみ。 昔から伝えられていた、王子にとって最大の公務である「交接の儀」をいよいよ自分もやることになる、とアトロは喜ぶが……! 清く美しい王子の淫靡なストーリー! 王子アトロ フラーディ王国の第一王子。 国王である父親とその相手の一人であった執事に大切に育てられ、清く美しい王子に成長。 国民全員が豊かで平和な暮らしができる国を目指し、日々公務と勉学に励んでいる。 内容紹介 トラック1「交接の儀」 「男性が男性と交接すると、そのような仕組みで男子が生まれるのか……。 勉強になる。しっかり書き残さなければ」 「王子として学ばねばならない膨大な知識の中でも、性交渉は特に重要だからな。 執事の君には、私の教育係も兼ねてもらって、恐縮だ」 「しかし、私たちの身体は神秘だな。 男性同士で交接すれば男子のみ、女性同士で交接すれば女子のみしか生まれないとは。 この身体の仕組みは、本当によくできている」 執事「あなたは、いつか男性を迎え入れて、 男子を授からなければなりません」 「わかっている。私は、フラーディ王国を統べる王子、アトロ・フラーディだ。 明晰な頭脳、秀逸な身体能力を備えた優秀な世継ぎを確実に残すために、 男女どちらが生まれるかわからない女性と交接するのではなく、 必ず男子を生むために男性との『交接の儀』を執り行うことも」 ーーーーー 「んっ、はぁぁ、やっ……。ん……はぁ…… ど、どうしよう……止まら、ないっ……」 「この感覚……何と、表現すれば……。あぁ……ふ……っ……。 もっと、触っていたい……」 「んはぁ……これは、もしかして……快感、か……? はぁ……。執事に、教えてもらったことが、ある……。 ある年齢を超える、と……陰茎で、快感が得られると……」 「それが、この感覚なのか……あぁっ……ん、あっ、あ……。 そうだ……んんっ……は……。 気持ち、ぃっ……。これ、気持ちいぃ……っ。あ、ぁはっ……」 「だめ、身体、どんどん火照って、陰茎に血が、集まって……。 もっと、もっとしたい……!」 ーーーー トラック2「蕩ける身体」 「わ、私……何て声を……。 これは、私の声、なのか……? やんっ、あふぅ! こんな…… 部屋中に響きわたる、ような……高い声、がっ…… あぁあんっ」 「な、なぜだ……乳首、刺激されてる、のにっ……、 下半身に、血が集まって、いくっ……あ、ひあぁっ……」 「そんな……私の、陰茎……う、上を、向いてっ……、 どんどん、大きく……固くっ……やぁぁっ」 「私……乳首を、吸われただけで…… こんな、に……なってしまったの、かっ……。 私の身体が、こんな、淫ら、なっ……は、やん……」 ーーーーー 「はぁああ! あ、あはぁんっ! や、んんっ! 入口も、前立腺も……じゅぷじゅぷ、ってされ……んはぁんっ!」 「ふぁ!? やぁあ! 奥、おくっ……そこ、何……!? そ、そんなとこ……しら、ないっ……! あ、んはぁ、あぁんん!」 「や、やだ、やだやめてぇ! 奥、突かれて…… す……すっこい、のぉ……! やん、あ! あ、何これ、 すご……感じるぅ、かんじるぅっ!」 「し、子宮、口……あ、ここ、子宮口っ……! おまんこの中の、感じるとこっ……! ここが……! はぁ、あふうぅっ、んぁ!」 「やだぁ、もうしない、でぇ……。 もっと、してほしく、なっちゃうぅ……! あ、んはぁあっ」 「わ、私を突いてる……その…… お、お……」 「おっ……おちんぽっ、 はやぁああんっ、あ、恥ずかしいこと、言うの…… 気持ち、いぃっ……! あぁっ!」 「あん、らめ、でっかくて固いおちんぽに、 おまんこのいいとこ、こすられてっ…… イく、イくぅ! あ、あぁっ、んやぁイっちゃ……!」 トラック3「妊娠・出産、そして……」 交接の儀を経た王子はやがて懐妊、出産へ……。 (出産シーンは特に迫力があり、そういった描写が苦手な方はご注意ください) 幸せな王子の進む道とは……? 怒涛のトラック3はぜひそのお耳にてお確かめください! DL LINK PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE OR WITHOUT PERMISSION ガチガチのぶっといおちんぽ、すごいよぉ!1 point
-
Soo heere is another CD because no one seeems to have broken the rules so far >: keep up the good work! I have "Megumi and Tsugumi 2", "Kanashiku Ningyou", "Sewayaki Yankee wa Kin de Kawareru" and "Kiraide 3" too, but im not sharing them anytime soon because they just came out pretty recently and I want them to be profitable. (On that note pls buy the CDs if u can afford it! At least the downloadables!) Im not virtua signalling >: its just me feeling more comfortable that way... buuut Im also using them to keep you guys in check Share this outside of Yaoiotaku und see what happens! And by that I mean NOTHING will happen after this get it? FEAR ME!!! xD1 point
-
This cd is a cd that contains the story after the original game of the bl game kichiku megane. I couldn't find this file no matter how much I searched on the site, so I'm uploading it for the first time. If you have a file of kichiku megane game hisouchakuban1, please post it on the site😭 The timing of the story on the CD is what happens after the original game, kichikumegane (before the fan disk, kichikumegane R) *DOWNLOAD* https://mega.nz/folder/gNFXHQSY#XyB4B65g4u7cRS9aVVazZg password XyB4B65g4u7cRS9aVVazZg p.s I don't know if this is the right way to write it. If there is a problem, please leave a comment. I'll try my best to fix it.1 point
-
Title: STAY GOLD Original: STAYGOLD Author: Hideyoshico Year: 2014-2021 Download: VOL 1 VOL 2 VOL 3 VOL 4 VOL 5 VOL 6 Vol 1 is the new edition. With exception of Vol 2 which is a reupload, all scans are mine. Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Exactly. I created this topic just for that purpose. Seeing how there were even working links for some of the most obscure BLCDs, I am hoping someone or the other might have those (tho unofficial) translated extras and be kind enough to post them here.1 point
-
1 point
-
You. 👏 Are. 👏 A. 👏 Darling. 👏 Thank you for sharing a series, maruchim.1 point
-
Oooh my, this looks lovely. Thank you, again, for sharing, tacchan!!1 point
-
Thank you so much for sharing your library, justiflake!! What a great gift to get back to after vacation. Looking forward to finding hidden treasures. Thank you for sharing, ryo-ma! I see several manga that I haven't read before. Actually, 13dl was shut down recently, and I know of no other large database for yaoi raws (if people have other large sources, feel free to let me know in PMs 😉).1 point
-
WHAATTS!??! Is this like the sequel? When he's older? OMG! wwowowowowowowowow I'm looking for nosebleeding emoticon but there isn't LOL Anyway thanks you very much Firmware-san for the upload!1 point
-
@Ryo-Ma Thank you very much for always sharing various manga. I'm really happy because I didn't have the digital version!1 point
-
Thank you for sharing. I'm so happy that the site where can download old titles has been closed recently! Please let me take advantage of this place I can't make a new thread because watermark of the closed site. If you want to read it, go ahead! LINK Sorry but it's for a limited time (until 11/1) Contents1 point
-
1 point
-
With this list [DH05] [DH08] [DH16] Here it is✨ Besides this list, [all-combination CD vol.2] [~Summer Vacation 2018~] there is. for your information By the way, there are other couples other than [DH05] and [DH16]. I'm also a Furukawa-san fan✨✨😽✨✨1 point
-
1 point
-
Hellooo I saw that the link doesn’t work so here’s the re-uploaded link! :D link1 point
-
🍃 Harenochi Shikibu 🍂_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Japanese Name: 晴れのち四季部 Artist/Author: Hinota (ひのた) Group Scanlating: Hoshikuzuu Scans Original Publisher: Kodokawa Year of release: 2017 Genre: Romance, School Life, Shounen Ai Description: Haruno is persuaded by Hitose, a returnee, to join his "Four Seasons Club". And by mistake, he tells Hitose, "I'll be with you"! Up-and-coming illustrator, Hinota draws this sweet and sour, completely adorable story of two high school boys and their young love. ✨ Download Here ✨ Password:1 point
-
Yarichin ☆ Bitch Club dj - Wah! [Eng] Original Name: Yarichin ☆ Bitch Club dj - Wah! Author/Circle: OGERETSU Tanaka Released: 2015 Genre: School Life, Smut, Yaoi Group(s) Scanlating: Koyukiya & Seraphic Deviltry Status: 1 Volume (Complete) Related Series: Yarichin ☆ Bitch Club Description: A side story of the Pixiv series “Yarichin Bitch Club”. A story about Tamura and Yuri’s past. ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ Download ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆1 point
-
Renai Rubi no Tadashii Furikata Drama CD Booklets + Commentary Download: Drama CD Booklets + Commentary1 point
-
Renai Saiban no Yukue -End- Group(s) Scanlating: The End Scanlation Download: Chapter 02 - Mega Chapter 05 (End) - Mega :Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance::Banzai-Dance:1 point
