Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/26/23 in all areas
-
Tabetaku Natchatta original: 食べたくなっちゃった author: OBATA Tsunechika Vol 1 Vol 2 (Links thanks to @rakira) feel free to use the raws (with credit) don't share it outside the forum!40 points
-
Title: Do-S Sensei ni Aisarete tamaru ka ドS先生に愛されてたまるか Author: MOMOSE An 百瀬あん Year: 2019 Feel free to use the raw ദ്ദിᐢ- ̫-ᐢ₎ LINK P.S. There is a drama cd adaptation from this manga and shared inside of this forum (a.k.a THANK YOU!!!) (and that's the main reason i bought this manga lmao 😭)36 points
-
Title: STAY GOLD Sorekara JP Title: STAY GOLD それから。 Artist: Hideyoshiko URL: https://xgf.nu/sZnKY Pass : stay Enjoy!! Anyone have Vol.2 ??28 points
-
Title: Ana no akuhodo JP Title: 穴のあくほど Artist: HAIKI https://xgf.nu/nCzzc Enjoy28 points
-
Title: Apuri de Deatta Kawaiko-chan wa Aidoru deshita. / アプリで出会った可愛こちゃんはアイドルでした。 Author: Hakutou Noriko / 白桃ノリコ Year: 2021 Feel free to use the raw ദ്ദിᐢ- ̫-ᐢ₎ LINK26 points
-
Title: Good Boy Chuudoku JP Title: GOOD BOY中毒-Dom/Subユニバース- Artist: TOMOCHI LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f7l8hwh47echo/Good+Boy+Chuudoku+-+TOMOCHI21 points
-
Title: Color Collection Original: カラー・コレクション Author: Serizawa Tomo Year: 2023 LINK Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.17 points
-
【ブルースカイコンプレックス vol.5 + vol.6】 I found it while sorting out my save folder when I posted this. There is a watermark from other site, so acknowledge and read it secretly. vol.5.6 only. I don't have the next volume. I have vol.1-4 on paper book so I can't share them, hope someone else can re-upload them. LINK 【For a limited time】14 points
-
14 points
-
It's Sweet And Hot, And I Can't Breath <<CAST>> Ayato Sena: Junta Terashima Rio Hibiki: Yohei Azakami Naoki Harukawa: Daisuke Hirakawa (Others) CONTENT: (DISC-1) Ep. 1 Ep. 2 Ep. 3 Ep. 4 Ep. 5 (DISC-2) Ep. 6 SPECIAL TRACK Sweet and Hot Special Training DOWNLOAD LINK password, here. PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD, SHARE, REPOST, ETC. OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. Just enjoy listening. File will be up for A MONTH.7 points
-
Thank you for sharing. I'm so happy that the site where can download old titles has been closed recently! Please let me take advantage of this place I can't make a new thread because watermark of the closed site. If you want to read it, go ahead! LINK Sorry but it's for a limited time (until 11/1) Contents7 points
-
Hello! I went through my old computer and decided to organize my old BL folder, so I thought I'd share it as well. It has like ~240 bl manga from the year ~2019-2020 to about 2015. A few of them are my scans, some are uploads from here (including some newer stuff that got mixed in), some were from Haruka Yume no Ato. Most of this stuff is already online on websites like 13dl, but not in the best quality. They're split into two google drive folders: [folder 1] and [folder 2] Example of some of the stuff in here: List of names (some might be misspelled/missing): akihira shiro, akiyoshi shima, amagakure gido, anji seina, aoba ikura, asada nemui, asahi yohi, azumi kyohei, ballybally billy, chashibu tamu, cocomi, coco, dayoo, enjou, etsuko,, fujitobi, fumino yuki, furuya nagisa, ganpirou, haji, harada, haruta, hayakawa nojiko, henrietta, natsu, hiraeri, hirakita yuya, hita shippu, hitomi, hiwatari haruki, hongou chika, ido gihou, iimo, ikuta mugi, ishiko, isino aya, itz, kagisu, kanai kei, kaoruko miyama, kida sattsu, kii kanna, kingyobachi deme, kisawa sawaki, kizu natsuki, koga mayumi, koko, komatsu, konya masaki, kouda miu, kubota maru, kuma yoyoyo, kumota haruko, kurahashi tomo, kuroi tsumuji, kuromame kanure, kurosawa kaname, liberum, maki ebishi, makoto, mamita, masaki maki, matsumoto noda, matsuyoshi aco, minazuki akira, minuzuki akira, mita ori, mitsuki emi, miyama kaoruko, mofumofu edako, mokumoku ren, momoiro peko, momoko suika, moriyo, moudama chokusen, muno, murasaki hiro, mushibai, nagisa eiji, nakamura asumiko, nannan, nari, nata kokone, ninomiya etsumi, ninomiya etsumo, nishi noriko, nishi tsurumi, nobara aiko, ogawa chise, ogeretsu tanaka, okuyama puku, omaru, riyuma kana, riyumi kana, sakami yuzuko, sakimoto saki, sawaco, scarlet beriko, serizawa nae, serizawa tomo, shikke, shimaji, shimomiya shino, shimura takako, shiota ryou x saito ataru, shizuku kunichi - masaki momono, shoowa, shundei, shushinki, shuunichi, suehiro machi, sunako, suzumaru minta, suzuri ryo, suzushiro nerita, syundei, tachibana venio & kitahata akeno, tacocasi, takagawa shenna, takahashi hidebu, tamekou, tanaka suzuki, tanath, taumi mayu, tekuno samata, totempole, toube, tsumu gururi, ueda, uehara ari, uno yukiaki, utata hakuto, yamada, yamamoto kotetsuko, ymz, yoha, yoriko, yoshi, yoshida yuuko, yoshino kaya, yotsuashi, yukue moegi, yuno ichika, zakk6 points
-
6 points
-
【恋するインテリジェンス vol.7】 I found it while sorting out my save folder when I posted this. There is a watermark from other site, so acknowledge and read it secretly. LINK 【For a limited time】6 points
-
Thanks, it was very interesting. I love this story. I'll leave a short story as a thank you, limited to 3 days. https://xgf.nu/ntJU65 points
-
Picked up. 2 day deadline. Not a book, title work only. https://xfs.jp/Q7Dm8M4 points
-
Released: 20/07/2023 CV: かっぱガリ Genre: Lots of White Cream / Juices / Widow / Kimono / Japanese Clothes / Decadent / Immoral / Omegaverse / Coercion / Compulsion / Rape オメガバース背徳姦【旦那の隠し子α×未亡人Ω】 ◆再生時間35分◆ SE・BGM有りwav SE・BGM無しwav ◆同梱トラック◆ 9分 本作は『受けボイス』のみの成人向けBLシチュエーション音声作品です。 ・攻め側として楽しむ!(ボイスなし) ・受け側として楽しむ!(ボイスあり) ・想像力を膨らませて2人の成り行きを神視点で楽しむ! 上記どの楽しみ方も出来る作品となっております。 ※妊娠中・無理やり・暴力描写・流血描写がございますので苦手な方はご注意ください。 キャラクター紹介 名 前:蓼丸奏多(タデマルカナタ) 年 齢:29 声 優:かっぱガリ様 性 別:男性(Ω) 身 長:172cm 役 割:受け 蓼丸宗一郎のパートナー(妻) 通夜で隠し子だと名乗る宗助と出会う。 旦那の宗一郎とは18歳の頃に籍を入れ、20歳で正式な番となる。 9年越しで妊娠したが何の前触れもなく旦那が亡くなり未亡人となってしまった。 ================= 名 前:篁宗助(タカムラソウスケ) 年 齢:1○ 声 優:なし 性 別:男性(α) 身 長:185cm 役 割:攻め 宗一郎の隠し子を名乗る青年。 出会った頃の若い宗一郎にそっくり。 ================= 名 前:蓼丸宗一郎(タデマルソウイチロウ) 年 齢:45歳没 性 別:男性(α) 身 長:183cm 創作和菓子蓼丸堂代表取締役 トラックリスト 同梱内容 (1)藍路アヲム様による高画質パッケージ画像&ロゴ無し画像 (2)後日譚『再会』 後日譚『再会』 ※挿入なし/フェラチオあり OG Link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01079013.html Download3 points
-
オメガヴァンパイア ドラマCDシリーズ vol.2 源馬編 『オレとアイツの一夜さ綴り』 Omega Vampire Drama CD Vol.2 Ooizumi Genma-hen "Ore to aitsu no ichiyosa tsuzuri" Cast: Moriya Keiichi (Nakazawa Masatomo) Oizumi Genma (Jōgasaki Shinobu) Link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pedigh3lxriza/Omega_Vampire_Vol.2_Genma2 points
-
Released: 04/05/2022 CV: 太陽星輝 / 馬場輝 / さめたろう / 姫咲遙 / 秋月勇人 / w.d Re/Loversible More<<<<Maniac Side Lose Synopsis Ryoichi Kagamiya has a phobia of sex after an attempted rape in the past, and Hozumi Kuga, the man who helped Ryoichi. Ryoichi is unable to kiss or have sex with his former lovers, but he is strangely receptive to Hozumi's kisses and caresses. From the moment a man who continues to love a man he can never have and a man with a dark past cross the "line" they have been trying not to cross, they face the "sins" they have each carried and begin to seek each other and move toward the love they have been suppressing. "I didn't want to be born like this, pretending to be something I'm not. ......!" Kagamiya Ryoichi Age 27 A clean-cut prince with high pride. He is the third son of the Kagamiya family and the younger brother of Kagamiya Shinichiro, one of the main characters in the first series. He looks down on his older brother, Shinichiro, whom he had a crush on as a child, because he does not want to recognize him as his own kind, and he is unable to admit that he is gay. He met Kukan Hozumi at the age of 10 when he was saved from being raped. (Only Hozumi knows about the rape.) This incident triggered his phobia of sex. Therefore, even if he had a girlfriend, he could not kiss him, let alone have sex with him, and he was constantly rejected by him. He has decided not to tell Hozumi, whom he is in love with, how he feels about him, because he intends to accept the "predetermined future" as a member of the Kagamiya family, where he will eventually marry a woman whom his father has decided to marry. One day, as the time limit of marriage approaches, Mayumi's trickery finally leads to Ryoichi's being embraced by Hozumi, and his life change drastically. “Seek me more, Ryoichi." Kuga Hozumi Age 34 He met Kagamiya Ryoichi when he helped him in a certain case. (Kuga was 24 years old at the time and Ryoichi was 10). He grew up in a wealthy family with a well-known real estate business. He dropped out of high school and left home after the death of his best friend, whom he loved. He is now the owner of Key, a bar that specializes in gay hookups, and has taken over the restaurant of someone who took care of him when he was younger. He has always cared about and watched over Ryoichi, whom he saved by accident. He has feelings for Ryoichi, who, unlike himself, has matured into a man who is damaged and yet completely untainted, but he does not express these feelings to him. In reaction to this, he begins to only fall in love with men who resemble Ryoichi. In order to keep Ryoichi as close to him as possible, he tells herself that he is doing this for Ryoichi's sake, and offers to make physical contact and engage in rough love. By following Mayumi's strategy and embracing Ryoichi for the first time, he feels the overflow of feelings that she had been hiding and suppressing. OG Link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ383735.html DOWNLOAD2 points
-
Released: 10/06/2021 CV: 秋月勇人 / w.d / 須藤崇登 ※本作は同軸リバ作品です。お気を付けください。 今作は前作「Re/Loversible」の続編となります。 サイト内で公開しておりますショートストーリーから選び抜いた3作品の音声化に加え、今作のために書き下ろした完全新作シナリオによるストーリー構成となっており、前作以上に多幸感あふれる極上のリバを余すことなく楽しむことが出来る大人なラブストーリーです。 《各トラックリストと簡単なあらすじ》 第1話 「Re/member ~After Rain~」(慎一郎×耀司) 二人の別れの真相と3年を経て運命的に再開した夜とその先の話。 前半は慎一郎目線。後半は耀司目線のストーリー展開となります。 時系列で言うと、前作より以前の話です。 第2話 「Re/venge」(耀司×慎一郎) 前作その後の、法的にもパートナー関係を結んでから間もない二人の話。 晴れてパートナー関係となり、穏やかな日々を過ごす耀司と慎一郎。 しかし、離れていた3年間の苦悩は今でも時々二人の間に暗い影を落とす時もある。 二人にまつわるとある「物」が、新しい道へと導いてくれるようなストーリー。 第3話 「Re/flate」(慎一郎×耀司) ほっと一息向けのブレイクタイムトラック…のはずが、全くブレイクしていないトラックです。 およそ15分間、一度も抜くことなく駆け抜ける普通でもあり特別でもある、とある夜のお話。 第4話 「re:fill for Love」(慎一郎×耀司&耀司×慎一郎) 部下の結婚式に出席した慎一郎の様子がどこかおかしいと気づく耀司は慎一郎を問い詰めるが、 慎一郎は言い淀んだまま話そうとしない。 何とか強引に聞き出そうとする耀司だが――……。 本作のために書き下ろした完全新作シナリオとなります。 リバの醍醐味がたっぷり詰まっただけでなく、多幸感もたくさん詰まったグランドフィナーレのようなお話です。 二人の【過去】・【現在】そして【未来】をどうぞ最後までお楽しみください。 DOWNLOAD Kagamiya Ryoichi's brother's story. The first story was also uploaded before i think.2 points
-
Osananajimi wo Mesuiki Choukyou 👦♀ IKEGAMI Shogo [JP] All E-book limited version cover +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Title : Osananajimi wo Mesuiki Choukyou ~ Suki dakara Netori masu Original Title: 幼馴染をメスイキ調教 ~好きだからNTR(寝取り)ます Author/Artist: IKEGAMI Shogo / いけがみ小5 Published by: ShusuishaORIGINAL / 秋水社ORIGIN +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Vol.1 Release date : 2019/09/25 E-book limited version cover bonus included. Vol.1 DL +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Vol.2 Release date : 2020/02/25 E-book limited version cover bonus included. ※This work is a revised title of the paper book version "Mesuiki Osananajimi no DokusenHouhou". Vol.2 DL +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Vol.3 Release date : 2020/07/27 E-book limited version cover bonus included. ※This work is a revised title of the paper book version "Mesuiki Osananajimi no Sodatekata". Vol.3 DL +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Vol.4 Release date : 2020/11/25 E-book limited version cover bonus included. ※This work is a revised title of the paper book version "Mesuiki Osananajimi wo Dekiaicyuu". Vol.4 DL +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Vol.5 Release date : 2021/04/26 E-book limited version cover bonus included. ※This work is a revised title of the paper book version "Mesuiki Osananajimi tono Soitogekata". Vol.5 DL +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Sharing period is 7 days. Please not reupload. ❤ I would be happy if you could comment ❤2 points
-
Title: Yankee-kun ni Gohoubi Nama Voice Japanese Title: ヤンキーくんにご褒美生ボイス Author/Artist: Miyazawa Yura Download Link2 points
-
•——————•°•✿•°•——————• File Size: >2GB (.wav) (orig. size) → (comp. size) 320k/400+MB (.mp3) | OP: @linrain02011599311934 ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ LINK → 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝙴 (200+MB) | 𝚠/𝚘 𝚂𝙴 (200+MB) I separated 'with SE' and 'w/o SE' so y'all could choose whichever you prefer. ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Pls. do mention if there's something wrong with the files and I'll try to fix it. Enjoy! ^^ -This link is for those with minimum space left in their device.- =Posted with consent. Will remove link/file if reposted elsewhere or if instructed by OP.= DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!! •——————•°•✿•°•——————• Thank you for sharing!2 points
-
•——————•°•✿•°•——————• File Size: 2GB (.wav) → (comp. size) 320k/370+MB (.mp3) | OP: @linrain02011599311934 ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ LINK → 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝙴 (190+MB) | 𝚠/𝚘 𝚂𝙴 (170+MB, freetalk not included) I separated 'with SE' and 'without SE' so y'all could choose whichever you prefer ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ -This link is for those with minimum space left in their device.- =Posted with consent from OP. Will remove link/file if reposted elsewhere or if instructed by the OP.= DO NOT DISTRIBUTE/SHARE/REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM!! •——————•°•✿•°•——————• Thank you for sharing!2 points
-
Volume 2 Link *they are not my scan. I found them on online site. please do not re-upload or share outside of YO.*2 points
-
TITLE: KOISURU INTELLIGENCE Alt.name : 恋するインテリジェンス Written & Drawn by : TANGE Michi Published by : ASUKA Comics Release Date : 2015/02/25 Language : Japanese DOWNLOAD KOISURU INTELLIGENCE Manga ------------------------------------------------------- VOLUME 1 VOLUME 2 VOLUME 3 VOLUME 4 VOLUME 5 VOLUME 6 (Thanks to @rakira for helping us fix the files) --------------------------- English translation --------------------------- For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Harukaze no Etranger 1 春風のエトランゼ 1 Matsuoka Yoshitsugu x Murata Taishi 松岡禎丞 x 村田太志 https://mega.nz/folder/xFBATbrK#fBbqb8o6ScHtgEU3RbVKwQ Harukaze no Etranger 2 春風のエトランゼ 2 Matsuoka Yoshitsugu x Murata Taishi 松岡禎丞 x 村田太志 https://mega.nz/folder/VFRACR4L#H25rvORtEDCLjD91tFW85w1 point
-
Gochisou Omega ha Chuu to Naku Release Date: 10/19/2022 Sachio Kurumizawa: Kenji Nojima Shinobu Ukano: Kazuyuki Okitsu Tomo Yoshiki: Yusuke Shirai Master: Daisuke Hirose Kobi: Kodai Sakai All CD's I uploaded, I Bought it!!! Please don't uploaded in other plataform without permission! https://mega.nz/folder/RBgRTIzI#H9cdZ4p_HoJicpTduJD0Mg1 point
-
Ore to Joushi no Koi no Hanashi Drama CD Title : 俺と上司の恋の話 Original work by Nanameguri ナナメグリ CD release company: CROWN WORKS Release date: 2016/02/25 Cast: Ono Yuuki × Okitsu Kazuyuki, Futamata Issei 128 kbps w/o BK Download Ore to Joushi no Koi no Hanashi Drama CD : http://oi67.tinypic.com/ra7mmx.jpghttp://oi67.tinypic.com/ra7mmx.jpghttp://oi67.tinypic.com/ra7mmx.jpghttp://oi67.tinypic.com/ra7mmx.jpghttp://oi67.tinypic.com/ra7mmx.jpg || Download Link || http://oi67.tinypic.com/ra7mmx.jpghttp://oi67.tinypic.com/ra7mmx.jpghttp://oi67.tinypic.com/ra7mmx.jpghttp://oi67.tinypic.com/ra7mmx.jpghttp://oi67.tinypic.com/ra7mmx.jpg MANGA RAW :In-good-mood::In-good-mood::In-good-mood::In-good-mood: For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
sooo this is my first time buying a blcd and my first time sharing with you guys^^...i really love this manga and that its why i buy the cd.I hope you guys enjoy the love these two sweet guys have for each other in this blcd(also sorry for my trash english xd) (Cast) CV. Arata Minase : Toshiki Masuda CV. Junta Minamoto : Yohei Azakami CV. Oshima Chiaki: Chiaki Kobayashi CV. Eiji Kizaki : Kentaro Kumagai Arata's a college student working as a "big brother for rent." One day, he meets his new client, Junta, who looks like a total tough guy!! Arata wonders if this is some sort of trap to get his money, but what Junta wants is for someone to pat him on the head. Seeing someone this hot go bright red and be so vulnerable is turning Arata on... Junta's just so adorable... what's going on here!!? https://mega.nz/folder/MJ81RZzY#NeNtbj2gEyAoWj5Ps9jILg If something is wrong tell me, it's the first time I've done this lol ,I had never seen this blcd here so I wanted to share it with all of you PD:there is a bonus but sadly I don't have that part of the manga... I'll buy it later and share it with all of you ^^1 point
-
This cd is a cd that contains the story after the original game of the bl game kichiku megane. I couldn't find this file no matter how much I searched on the site, so I'm uploading it for the first time. If you have a file of kichiku megane game hisouchakuban1, please post it on the site😭 The timing of the story on the CD is what happens after the original game, kichikumegane (before the fan disk, kichikumegane R) *DOWNLOAD* https://mega.nz/folder/gNFXHQSY#XyB4B65g4u7cRS9aVVazZg password XyB4B65g4u7cRS9aVVazZg p.s I don't know if this is the right way to write it. If there is a problem, please leave a comment. I'll try my best to fix it.1 point
-
Released: 28/05/2019 CV: ながしま / 雨宮道造 / 宮司道章造 / 雨宮ひろむ Mizuho was looking forward to Nachi's birthday with a little mischief. However, just before he is told that he has become a part-time job the night before. When he confided in his circle member Atago, He said, "he promised Nachi that day." [Track list] 01. Beta Sculptor-1 (14:12) 02. Beta Sculptor-2 (16:32) OG link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ262586.html DOWNLOAD1 point
-
作品紹介 ■総時間 1時間17分 ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ ■あらすじ とある世界、とある時代。 さまざまな国、人種が戦を続ける世で獅子の獣人の国の王子、レオンハルトは戦に敗れ自ら命を絶とうとしていた。 そこへ相手国の王子が現れ、レオンハルトを必死に止めた。 「何故止める! 私はもう生きている意味などない!」 深い傷を負ってしまっていたレオンを王子は説得し、自分の城へと連れて帰る。 戦を続けてきた気高い獅子の国で育ったレオンにとって平和な人間の国は新鮮であった。 そして傷を癒されるうち、レオンと王子は互いに惹かれ合うようになり…… 結ばれる筈などない、と理解出来ているのに惹かれ合う二人の向かう先とは…… 人間の国の王子 × 獅子の国の王子 ■キャラクター 受:レオンハルト CV:近衛頼忠 様 年齢:22歳 身長:190cm 誇り高き獅子の獣人であり、獅子の国の王子。 戦を重ねて国を大きくしてきた将としての一面も持っており、雄々しく強い。 自分を助けたケイを最初は警戒するものの、すぐに惹かれてしまうようになり「守りたい」 と思うようになり積極的なアピールを始める。 その一方で己の豊満すぎる体にコンプレックスも感じており、 ケイに「私よりもか弱き女が良いのであろう……」と拗ねることも……。 攻:ケイ 年齢:19歳 身長:173cm 平和な人間の国の王子であり、現在婚姻の相手を探している。 が、本人は乗り気ではないようで民たちのための政に日々注力している。 そんな中で出会ったレオンに一眼で惹かれ、恋に落ちるがなかなか自分の気持ちを言えずもどかしい日々を過ごしていたが……。 レオンに迫られるとすぐに赤面してしまったりする。 ■作品内容 トラック1(04:05) プレイ内容(なし) 「父上……母上……レオンハルト……今、御二人の元へ、参ります………… フッ!」 「なっ!?誰だ……貴様……」 「ヒトか……はは、良いだろう……俺の首を持っていけ……さぞ良い功績となるだろう……」 「但し先に俺に命を絶たせろ……、ヒト如きに首を狩られて死したとあっては笑い者だ……」 「な、何をする……おい……!はあ……? 俺を助ける、だと……!? ふざけているのか……!」 トラック2(13:10) プレイ内容(キス、手淫、潮吹き) 「んむぐっ……! ん……ッ……ん、ぢゅる……ちゅ、ちゅっ……んむ……ごくんっ……」 「ぷは……はあ、はあ……馬鹿……口移しで薬を飲ませるなど……くっ……」 「はあ……はあ……やめろ……残りも飲ませようと……んむ……!」 「んぅ……ちゅ、ちゅっ……んれ……ちゅる……んむぅ……ぢゅ……こくんっ……」 「っは……はあ……はあ……! はあ……くそっ……! この……」 「んあぁ…… や、やめろ……離れろ……ッ!……お、俺が……こうなっているのは……その……ッ……」 「獣人は……死に瀕すると……欲情してしまうのだ……」 「す、少しでも種(しゅ)を残すため……はあ……はあ……ふ、ふう……」 トラック3(16:03) プレイ内容(フェラ) 「今は……俺が欲しいと思った獲物を……かっ喰らうことを考えよう……ふふ……」 「ん……ぢゅる……んれ……、ん……ぢゅる……んむ……んぢゅ……」 「っは……はあ、すまない……少し牙が当たったか……」 「……んれ……ぢゅる……んむぅ……あむ……んぶ、んぶ、お、おぶ、んぶぢゅ……」 「んれ……ぢゅる……っぷは……、先の……穴から……んれ……ぢゅる…… 溢れてきたぁ……」 「あ、んむぅ……ぢゅ、ぢゅっ……、俺達、獅子の陰茎はな……先に突起がついていてぇ……」 「あむ……んむぅ……ぢゅる……んれ……」 トラック4(16:14) プレイ内容(挿入、外出し) 「っぐ、あ、ああああああああうぅぅぅんっ!」 「はあ、はあ、はーっ…… あ、ああっあっ……、く、うぅ……は、ああつ…… あ、あ……」 「駄目だ、は、発情……始まって……んんっう、うっあ、あぁっあっあっ は、ああっあっ」 「熱い、う、うぅんっ 陰茎熱いぃっ はーっはっ、あ、ああっあっあっあっんんんっ!」 「はあ、はあ、ああっあっ俺、こ、こんなにッ!初めてなのにっ、み、乱れるだなんて!」 「あああっあっあっんんんっん、ふ、うぅぅ~ッ!!」 「はあ、はあ……ああっあっやめ、ろ、ああっそこ、そこ、だめ、だ、ああああんっ! は、あんっ!」 「あ、ああっあっめ、雌みたいな声が出るぅっ!」 トラック5以降のシチュエーション等は是非本編でお楽しみください! トラック5(13:48) プレイ内容(乳首責め、挿入、中出し) トラック6(13:40) プレイ内容(アナル責め、挿入、潮吹き、連続絶頂、中出し) ■Cast……近衛頼忠様(@tatari564) ■illust……Rinriiii様(@_faith666) ■scenario……mtk様(@bisyounennohiza) ■音声編集……Dおりまー様(@orima_d) ■制作……diamant(ディアマント) https://twitter.com/diamant_bl https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01070783.html DOWNLOAD By the way, I would like to create a Discord server for communications recently. There will be a channel to put CDs which I want to buy but not because of my poor wallet.Also, everyone who joined can share their resources, so we won't buy the same CDs. But I am not good at this things, it might take me a long time to do it. Anyway, hope you enjoy.1 point
-
Jigoku no Sata mo Yokume shidai / Takami Itsu [高見乙] 地獄の沙汰も欲目しだい 2021 DL LINK1 point
-
Released: 01/06/2023 CV: 十士郎 The sex starts within 3 seconds of listening!!!! ■Synopsis. One night with her boyfriend who is so in love with her that they have sex every day. But she is confused because the sex is more intense than usual. She feels like she's going to hate him if she doesn't... Even so, she feels it in her body. She realizes that she has become a whore... A hot night with just the two of them, and they cry wildly. Character Name [Shirase] First Person [ Me ] Second person [ You ] "Others [I often sniffle when panting]" Play Contents Track 01 [Deep Kiss/Intercrural Sex/Missionary Position] [09:31] I'm so horny... I want your cock so bad! I want your cock so bad... Your juices are making my ass so wet..." Track 02 - Cowgirl. "Mmmm... I still feel safe when I hold your hand... "Here... How about moving your hips forward and backward like this? Track 03 [Back] [06:39] "It's your fault that I have such a naughty body...?" You're responsible for me for the rest of my life, aren't you? Track 04 [Deep Throating/Missionary position] [07:45] "Your thick semen is pouring out of my cunt." What? What? Are you excited? I can't take it. Additional material Track05 "Breastfeeding Handjob" [06:30 Track 06 "Sex on a Naked Apron" [15:22]. Track 07 [Sex from Sexual Harassment] [11:53 *The storyline is thin and the entire film is composed of moaning. It is suitable for those who are looking for powerful and intense sex! The additional tracks are independent from each other. OG Link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01058579.html DOWNLOAD1 point
-
Alt title: お試しから始まる恋 Released: 01/12/2020 CV: Himesaki Haruka?/Ono Ken Synopsis "I like you" Kobayashi, who is not even in class, receives a sudden confession from a male student. Moreover, the male student who confessed is the popular student in the class, Natsu Hasebe. Hasebe, who is a positive person, is the complete opposite of Kobayashi, who is a negative person. Kobayashi wondered, "Why me...?" He decided to set up a "trial period" at Hasebe's suggestion. "Well, let's hurry up... let's do something naughty." On the first day of the trial period, he is swayed already by the innocent Hasebe. Characters Kobayashi Aki (seme) 164cm, 18 years old, senior high school student Dull negative shadow crap He likes to play video games and doodle in class. He has some experience with love, but he thinks it's a pain in the ass. He likes the act itself and is aggressive during the act. Hasebe Natsu (uke) 175 cm, 18 years old, senior in high school He is a nice, cheerful guy who is popular in class. He has always liked Kobayashi since he was in the 1st year of high school, but he had played with other people for a long time without turning around. He has a history of having sex with other people. Tracks: Sudden Confession 1:58 Let's try it out! 3:16 Just for two weeks (H scene) 16:40 Honnokimochi(H Scene) 13:52 Fall in Love Again 5:18 OG Link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ307547.html DOWNLOAD LINK Finding myself hoarding all these types of BLs a lot now ahahah.1 point
-
This was posted a few months ago so I won't be putting any details. But this is the one with eng subtitles and bonus manga pages. DOWNLOAD LINK1 point
-
Released: 28/06/2020 CV: ながしま / 雨宮道造 / 秋太郎 / 宮司道章造 Six months into their relationship, the season is in its second spring. A trivial matter leads Nachi to help recruit new students for the Astronomy Club. In the club, which is also an intercollegiate club, Nachi happens to meet Mizuho's younger brother, Chiho. Nachi is interested in Chiho, who grew up in the same environment as Mizuho, who was not blessed with a good family environment. It did not take long before Chiho began to desire Nachi in the same way. Meanwhile, Mizuho's dependence on Nachi deepens. [Track list] 01. Prologue (1:30) 02. If I think about you, I might not be able to sleep (20:27) 03. Alpha Gemini (5:25) 04. Endless feelings remain calm (6:24) 05. If you pay, sleeves and bubbles will float (7:18) 06. Compassionate Thoughts (16:47) 07. Eta Draco (8:42) 08. Marivron and the Girl (8:13) OG Link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ292441.html DOWNLOAD1 point
-
Released: 31/01/2022 CV: 二ノ宮憂 Non-human fantasy tentacles BL of the plant "Taina" x Pure Pure Fairy "Kirari" that expresses affection ♪ "Character" Name: Kirari A fairy who lives in the depths of the forest He works hard to grow the seeds she received from the goddess. Name: Taina *No voice Kirari's lover raised by Kirari Name: Goddess *No voice Fairy Sui who lives in a spring in the forest He is thought to be the goddess of springs. "Synopsis" Kirari, the fairy of the forest, patrols the forest today. Beautiful trees and free-spirited animals. Insects are taking a nap on cute flowers. A goddess lived in a beautiful spring in the middle of the forest that Kirari was guarding. One day, the goddess gave Kirari a large green seed as a reward. He was so happy that he planted them in his garden as soon as he got home. He poured plenty of water on it and waited for its eyes to appear. Day after day, he waits. But, no buds appeared. Maybe I damaged it before we got home? Did I give it too much water? Maybe it was not the type to be planted in the soil in the first place...? I was anxious, but I kept waiting for them, pouring plenty of water on them every day after that. I can't wait to see you. I can't wait to see your face. I waited as if I were in love. This story is a pure love story of Kirari, the fairy in love, and her tentacles. Track List Track 1 "The Meeting I've Been Waiting For" (15:05) Track 2 "I'll Be Loved in Bed" (15:06) Track 3 - "When I Wake Up in the Morning, You Caress Me" (12:59) Track 4 - "Report to the Goddess" (11:19) Track 5 - "Report to the Goddess 2" (11:59) Track 6 "Always Be Friends" (14:37) "Play contents" Good friend's kiss/Naughty kiss/Urethral attack/Nipple ivy / white pee / stroking boobs with leaves Tsutafera/Anal/Cream Pie/Showing Sex "others" There is no riba. A love story of plants and fairies. OG LINK: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ371863.html DL LINK1 point
-
Released: 27/05/2023 CV: 秋月勇人 ヤクザ×ダウナー系ソープ嬢♂ ◆再生時間47分◆ SE・BGM有りwav SE・BGM無しwav ◆オマケトラック◆ 7分 本作は『受けボイス』のみの成人向けBLシチュエーション音声作品です。 ・攻め側として楽しむ!(ボイスなし) ・受け側として楽しむ!(ボイスあり) ・想像力を膨らませて2人の成り行きを神視点で楽しむ! 上記どの楽しみ方も出来る作品となっております。 ※本作はDV表現、暴力描写がございますので苦手な方はご注意ください。 キャラクター紹介 名 前:魚倉 祷(ウオクライノリ) 源氏名:金魚(ジンユー) 声 優:秋月勇人さま 年 齢:21才 役 柄:受け 身 長:169cm 18歳で施設を退所後、メンズソープランド『黎明-REIMEI-』で働くようになる。 ================= 名 前:赤羽(アカバネ) 声 優:なし 年 齢:30代 役 柄:攻め 身 長:183cm 職 業:ヤクザ 金魚の刺青の意味・・・金/富/家庭円満 ================= 彼氏=黎明の黒服で金魚と同じ施設で育った。天涯孤独が故、金魚に依存している。 店長=厳しいけど店を大切にするキャスト思いの良い人。 黎明=老舗メンズソープランド(中級店) トラックリスト 同梱内容 (1)ミノ様による高画質パッケージ画像 (2)オマケトラック オマケトラック 『赤羽さんとの約束』 ※エッチなシーンはありませんが心がハピネスになるお話です。 Download1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Thanks for sharing. It was a very interesting story. I'm really curious about the continuation.1 point
-
Thanks for sharing. But if the image has a watermark, please let us know first. I want to know before downloading. Personally, I think it's better to clarify whether it's a volume or a chapter when you post it.1 point
-
@Kiyochann I read your comment and downloaded it.✨✨ It was 2GB, so it took a while, but I'm listening. 🤗 It didn't go smoothly due to my lack of space😅 It's quite large, so how about deleting the first file and downloading it again? 🤔 If you have free space, you may not need to delete the first one. Also, as other people have said, a kind person might be able to deliver in a small volume.💓 Because it was in another work ✨🕊️✨1 point
-
Hiii thank you for sharing but Track 4 seems to be some other manga? The rest are fine. Could you kindly check? Thank youuuu!1 point
-
Title: Renai Junkie Manga ALT. names:恋愛ジャンキー (東城麻美) Addicted to Love Shadow Original run: 2001 Description: Haruki was betrayed by his girlfriend Kiyuka and his best friend Ikeda. After retreating from them, he starts to become friends with Atsushi, one of the most popular guys in school. After a conversation with Atsushi, he realizes the mistakes he made. He reconciles with Ikeda and accepts his relationship with Kiyuka. Atsushi who eavesdropped on their conversation offers to take care of Haruki. They become very close and Haruki realizes that he's fallen in love with Atsushi. How will their relationship develop? Shadow Arata and Yoshiki are childhood friends. Yoshiki had an accident when he was still a kid, his genitalia did not develop after that and he cannot get an erection or ejaculate. The two friends have feelings for each other but things get messy when they start to explore them... Mangaka TOHJOH Asami Group(s) Scanlating:Forever More / Shi-ran Status: Complete Genres:Romance School Life Smut Yaoi Adaptations available: N/A Read Renai Junkie Online: Renai Junkie Download Renai Junkie: HERE UPDATE: MF (thanks to Bloodysadist) Password: 123 For download reupload requests, please post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
