Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/29/23 in all areas

  1. Original Title: ピンクの貞操帯♥【R18版】 Author/Artist: Toujou Sakana / 東条さかな Year of release: 2019 Published by: Junet Inc. DL ※Please let me know if the topic is a duplicate
    9 points
  2. 消えた初恋 1 +2 Origin: アルコ / Comic: ひねくれ渡 VOL1. 作品内容 「青木…そんなに俺のことを──…」 青木は隣の席の橋下さんに片想い中。しかし橋下さんの消しゴムを借りたら、同じクラスの男子・井田の名前が…(涙)。しかも、その消しゴムを持っている所を井田に見られてしまい…まさかの勘違いを!? ちょっとおバカで、最高に一生懸命な初恋ものがたり、始まります。 VOL1 ジャンル: 少女マンガ (In fact, the main story is about two high school boys' relationship.) ラブストーリー / ラブコメ / 広告掲載中 / ドラマ化 出版社: 集英社 雑誌・レーベル: 別冊マーガレット/マーガレットコミックスDIGITAL DL期限: 無期限 配信開始日: 2019年11月25日 ファイルサイズ: 33.9MB 出版年月: 2019年11月 ISBN:9784088442723 VOL2. 作品内容 「もっと悩めばいいんだ 俺と同じくらい!」 井田という男に惹かれてしまう青木。しかも、橋下さんから驚きの事実を聞き、ますます悩んでしまう。そんな時に、井田家でドキドキの勉強会が開催され…。さらに、パリピ男子・あっくんの乱入で橋下さんの恋にも事件が…! 男子同士の恋、真剣に検討中。 ジャンル: 少女マンガ (In fact, the main story is about two high school boys' relationship.) ラブストーリー / ラブコメ / 広告掲載中 / ドラマ化 出版社: 集英社 雑誌・レーベル: 別冊マーガレット/マーガレットコミックスDIGITAL DL期限: 無期限 配信開始日: 2020年3月25日 ファイルサイズ: 34.6MB 出版年月: 2020年3月 ISBN:9784088443188 the main story is about two high school boys' relationship, but just young ladies' comics. here is time-limited giveaway ver. from cmoa, enjoy! i also purchased all TW-official book(except for vol.9 which is on going), and the story had been modified with real Japanese drama. DL: DL-PASS: EXTRACT-PASS:
    7 points
  3. 同棲ヤンキー赤松セブン【電子単行本】 1 By: Origin: SHOOWA Comic: 奥嶋ひろまさ 作品内容 高校生ヤンキーの赤松は、悶々とする日々を過ごしていた。そんなある日、公園に住まう謎の男・セブンに出会い、毎日のように喧嘩をしかけるように。しばらくして、セブンの住む場所がなくなったことを知った赤松は彼を一人暮らしの自分の部屋に招くが…!? ※こちらは巻末に電子版のみの特典ペーパーがついています。 ジャンル BLコミック: ヤンキー(BL) / シーモア限定特典付き / 電子特典付き 出版社: 秋田書店 雑誌・レーベル: カチCOMI/PRINCESS COMICS DX カチCOMI シリーズ: 同棲ヤンキー赤松セブンシリーズ 配信開始日: 2019年1月16日 ファイルサイズ: 53.5MB 出版年月: 2019年1月 ISBN:9784253155359 対応ビューア: ブラウザビューア(縦読み/横読み)同棲ヤンキー赤松セブン【電子単行本】(3巻完結) This is giveaway ver. backup, enjoy. I like the story by Shoowa and the sketch style by Okushima who has Slam Dunk-painting style you can see. I purchased Taiwan's Chinese official books. DL: DL PASS: Extra PASS:
    6 points
  4. Kimi to Ikirareru Nara Shindemo Ii 君と生きられるなら死んでもいい AKAI Shirafu 2022 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    5 points
  5. Toubousha wa Koi ni Ochirumono da ☆ Sagano [JP] Original Title: Toubousha wa Koi ni Ochirumono da Alt. Title: 逃亡者は恋に落ちるものだ Author/Artist: Sagano Year of release: 2013 Download Toubousha wa Koi ni Ochirumono da Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    4 points
  6. R18 version 🔞 DL --- Notes --- The color version of "Neko demo Daisuki!" is also included in the ADULT piercing series 018 "Pink no Teisoutai ♥ [R18 version]"
    4 points
  7. Title: Ore no Saioshi o Kimi ni Sasagu! Original: 俺の最推しをキミに捧ぐ! Author: HASHIMOTO Mitsu Year: 2020 LINK!! Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    3 points
  8. sooo this is my first time buying a blcd and my first time sharing with you guys^^...i really love this manga and that its why i buy the cd.I hope you guys enjoy the love these two sweet guys have for each other in this blcd(also sorry for my trash english xd) (Cast) CV. Arata Minase : Toshiki Masuda CV. Junta Minamoto : Yohei Azakami CV. Oshima Chiaki: Chiaki Kobayashi CV. Eiji Kizaki : Kentaro Kumagai Arata's a college student working as a "big brother for rent." One day, he meets his new client, Junta, who looks like a total tough guy!! Arata wonders if this is some sort of trap to get his money, but what Junta wants is for someone to pat him on the head. Seeing someone this hot go bright red and be so vulnerable is turning Arata on... Junta's just so adorable... what's going on here!!? https://mega.nz/folder/MJ81RZzY#NeNtbj2gEyAoWj5Ps9jILg If something is wrong tell me, it's the first time I've done this lol ,I had never seen this blcd here so I wanted to share it with all of you PD:there is a bonus but sadly I don't have that part of the manga... I'll buy it later and share it with all of you ^^
    2 points
  9. Triangle Bookend - Kashiwagi Kano [JP] Title : トライアングル・ブックエンド (Triangle Bookend) Author : 柏木香乃 (Kashiwagi Kano) Year : 2020 DOWNLOAD Please not reupload. ※ Download only for 30 days. PASSWORD:kktb
    2 points
  10. Title: Kurakute Semai Fukai Toko Japanese Title: 暗くて狭い深いとこ Author/Artist: Ashigarumaru Download Link
    2 points
  11. 執着系年下攻め×元タチ専男前受け寄りのリバーシブルBLボイスドラマ・ストーリー紹介 事故で亡くなった姉夫婦の子供を引き取った小説家の「石黒秋斗」、 彼と一緒に住むようになった甥っ子の「榊原樹」。 そんな樹に恋愛対象だと思われている秋斗だが、 色々な葛藤を経て、やがて2人は恋人同士に。 付き合ってから3年が経ち、彼らの恋愛模様を描いた物語。 その先にある2人の「幸せのカタチ」とはー… ▼キャラクター紹介 石黒 秋斗(CV:近衛 頼忠) 32歳|180cm|ゲイ 元タチ専男前受け(時々リバ) ミステリー小説を執筆する小説家。 様々な葛藤を経て、 甥っ子である樹と恋人同士になり3年になる。 愛が重いのは相変わらず、 それが原因で色々と重症化している様子。 榊原 樹(CV:指永 拷人) 22歳|183cm|ノンケ 執着系年下攻め(時々リバ) 13歳の頃、事故で両親を失った。 親代わりの秋斗にずっと片思いをしていて、 3年前自分の気持ちを伝え、 秋斗と恋人同士になることが出来た。 秋斗のことが好きすぎて暴走気味だったが、 両思いになり少し落ち着くようになった。 多分。 高橋 大和(CV:神宮司 章一郎) 22歳|176cm|ノンケ 大学4年生。 樹と同じ大学の友達。 出番は番外編「人格入れ替わり!?」の日常シーンのみ。 白石 伊吹(CV:秋月 勇人) 30歳|175cm|ゲイ 秋斗の編集担当。 執着イネーブリング1&2ではキューピッドのような存在。 今作の出番は番外編「人格入れ替わり!?」の日常シーンのみ。 ▼トラックリスト 第1-A話「暫くの遠距離」樹×秋斗前提・電話中にオナニー 10:59 第1-B話「暫くの遠距離」視点変更 3:11 第2-A話「寝ているそばで」樹×秋斗前提・睡眠姦・乳首舐め・フェラ・オナニー・アナル指責め 20:40 第2-B話「寝ているそばで」視点変更 10:27 第3話「熱く、強く、求めて」樹×秋斗・目隠しプレイ・乳首イキ・フェラ・騎乗位・正常位・連続射精・ドライオーガズム 33:49 第4話「風呂場でのひととき」樹×秋斗前提・掻き出しプレイ・洗体・お湯浸かりながらキス 21:22 第5話「エッチなこと禁止」樹×秋斗前提・看病・耳元にキス 9:56 番外編「思い出の遊園地~前編~」遊園地デート 11:45 番外編「思い出の遊園地~後編~」樹×秋斗×樹・リバ・乳首舐め・アナル舐め・手コキ・顔射・対面座位 18:24 番外編「人格入れ替わり!?」秋斗と樹の中身(声)が入れ替わったお話 14:04 100DL特典「フリートーク」出演キャスト全員のコメント 31:44 400DL特典「貪るようなキスをする」新規収録音声の追加トラック https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ390272.html DOWNLOAD
    2 points
  12. Title: SHOW TIME! Original: SHOW TIME! Author: Rin Teku Year: 2021 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    2 points
  13. Title: Tama ni Kizuato Original: たまにきずあと Author: Shiomi Rose Year: 2018 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    2 points
  14. Fureru Shunkan no ❉ KAJIKA You [JP] Original Title: Fureru Shunkan no Alt. Title: 触れる瞬間の Author/Artist: KAJIKA You Year of release: 2013 Summary: Hoshi is a rookie model, and shares a room with Kataoka, a beautician. Kataoka does Hoshi's hair every morning for photo shoots. But is Hoshi falling for Kataoka!? Download Fureru Shunkan no Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    2 points
  15. Title: Itoshi no Modern Boy / Itoshi no Modan Boy Original: いとしのモダンボーイ Author: Hama Kumi Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    2 points
  16. Not my scans, just a new LINK
    2 points
  17. Title: Old-fashioned Cupcake Original: オールドファッションカップケーキ オールドファッションカップケーキ with カプチーノ Author: Sagan Sagan Download: Vol.1 Vol.2 Please do not share outside this forum PS. files will be deleted in two weeks
    1 point
  18. Title: Premium Friday Sex Japanese Title: プレミアムフライデーセックス Author/Artist: Akane Haru Download Link
    1 point
  19. Title: 恋が満ちたら (Koi ga Michitara) Seiyuu: Horiuchi Kenyuu x Okitsu Kazuyuki Release Date: 6/17/22 Company: Ginger Records DO NOT SHARE, REPOST, OR REUPLOAD MY FILES. ALSO, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS IF YOU CAN. MY WALLET CERTAINLY DID Click Here to download. P.S. This is my first time uploading. I'll try to remember to check back every so often to make sure the link still works.
    1 point
  20. 夜明けにふる、 (上下) Yoake ni Furu vol 1 and 2 If the link stops working, somebody pls reuplaod it! Thanks :) [Download via google drive : [vol1 and vol2]
    1 point
  21. Gelateria Supernova Drama CD || KITAHALA Lyee Title: Gelateria Supernova (ジェラテリアスーパーノヴァ) Based on: Gelateria Supernova (Manga) Illustrated by: KITAHALA Lyee Release Date: January 27, 2016 Cast: Furukawa Makoto, Satou Takuya Download: Gelateria Supernova Drama CD Password: Dear YO members, if you're unable to view the password under the spoiler tag above, please mention me (@cruciatus) in the thread or PM me for it. For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  22. Name: Haga-kun wa Kamaretai Author: SAKISHITA Senmu Voice cast: ( Namikawa Arashi) Takahashi Hiroki x Ono Yuki (Haga Daisuke ) (Yamada) Ishiya Haruki Link: here Enjoy! P.S. : Welp, take me to horny jail cuz this nailed all of my kinks Cop uniforms ✓ Favourite seiyuus ✓ Really hot artstyle ✓ I bought this BLCD cuz I really got into the author's art (mahgawd its hot) and ofc the BLCD is as hot as the manga itself lol I hope to see more BLCDs from her other mangas too Do NOT reupload anywhere outside this site
    1 point
  23. Title: Kirai na Yatsu to Kuttsuku Mahou ni Kakaru Hanashi Author/Artist: Tarona Cast: Kumagai Kentarou x Hayama Shouta LINK Support the original work here. PLEASE DON'T REPOST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!
    1 point
  24. Title: Bitter Porno Chocolatier Japanese Title: Twitterビターポルノショコラティエ Author/Artist: Yan Download Link
    1 point
  25. ITSUKA NO KOI NI NARU MADE (prequel to kazoku ni narou yo feat. chiaki & kazuma) MAIN CAST: カズマ:古川慎 チアキ:内田雄馬 LINK Another one of my own bought drama CDs! Again, please do not upload, share, repost, etc. outside this forum. Link will be kept active for a few days, then will be taken down. And as per usual, please support author/creators whenever possible! (PS: Tomo Kurahashi [mangaka] is doing an exclusive live Q&A/draw on Zoom soon! Please see the futekiya website for details.)
    1 point
  26. Senpai, Danjite Koi de wa! 先輩、断じて恋では! HAREKAWA Shinta 2019 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    1 point
  27. Title: Akunin no Shitsukekata Japanese Title: 悪人の躾け方 Author/Artist: Dayoo Download Link
    1 point
  28. Drama CD + Bonus Mini Drama & Free Talk (320kbps) Cast: Furukawa Makoto x Nakajima Yoshiki;Amasaki Kouhei; Kawahara Yoshihisa; Kawanishi Kengo Release Date: 05/24/2019 MEGA PW: stktblcd2019 Rip from my own CD, so please don't share it outside of this forum. Hope you enjoy!:Wink:
    1 point
  29. 可惜夜に、袖の露~泣き虫少年がどちゃエロ陰間に成長するまで~ 「 SYNOPSIS 」 逢花は、白い髪を持っていることから母親にさえ「化物」と呼ばれていた。 ある雨の日、逢花は母親に捨てられてしまう。 それを見つけた【楼桜館】支配人の紫藤は逢花に手を差し伸べる。 【楼桜館】―ろうおうかん― それは見目麗しい少年たちが働く陰間茶屋で、逢花はそこに住み込みで働くことを決意する。 この物語は、泣き虫な逢花が立派な陰間になるまでの物語である。 「 CHARACTERS 」 逢花(おうか) 20歳 CV:冬木兎衣 産まれ付き白髪の少年。 遊郭で産まれ、女として育てられる。 しかしその見た目のせいで「化物」と呼ばれ母親にも捨てられてしまう。 おどおどしていて泣き虫だが、楼桜館で働く様になり次第に明るさと陰間としての素質を開花させる。 * * * 紫藤(しどう) 26歳 CV:みそ汁 陰間茶屋「楼桜館」の支配人。若くして父親の後を継ぎ支配人となる。 幼い頃の逢花を拾った。 美しい漆黒の髪を持つ青年。 仕事人間。怒る時はきちんと怒るタイプ。 仕事中は私、それ以外は俺と一人称を使い分けている。 * * * 雲雀(ひばり) 28歳 CV:みたらしましろ 陰間茶屋「楼桜館」の元トップ陰間。 「女性」として振る舞うことを徹底している。 紫藤とは、昔ただならぬ関係があったようだが……? 「 CREDITS & SAMPLE 」 Coupling: 紫藤×逢花 紫藤×雲雀 Illustration: 月野芒 CVs: 冬木兎衣 / みそ汁 / みたらしましろ / けいと Circle: Ruhe Schutz Age: +18 「 DOWNLOAD & WHERE TO BUY 」 MEGA LINK Encryption key: Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ399955.html DON'T SHARE OR REPOST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM! Enjoy~
    1 point
  30. Toumei na Ai no Utsuwa 透明な愛のうつわ hitomi 2022 Download
    1 point
  31. https://mega.nz/file/hwlxQZQZ#QXfdOyMHjOoWbH92GTCsEQy2uo5tKwWjbpQCF9kzUsw Here you go.
    1 point
  32. With a heavy heart, I've come to the decision to stop sharing raws publicly. I didn't post raws with the aim of getting more views or downloads or for the sake of popularity, unlike the sites that have been stealing from me for so long. I'd just wanted to share something I loved with like-minded people and Yaoiotaku was a great platform for doing this. But for almost 2 years now, I've had to battle against the constant theft of my raws. Quite a few people have told me things like "this is the Internet and stuff will always end up being taken" and "if you're so bothered by it then don't share". I've always been well aware of these facts and I still shared... now I don't see any other option but to quit for good. It honestly feels as though sites like 13DL have a vendetta against me. (Probably because I was quite vocal and public about my disdain for them and also exposed their profiteering ways.) No matter what I did: password-protecting files, watermarks, adding rude messages, even disabling downloads; nothing seems to deter them. Every single time my raws end up on their site, I sink into depression. I'd thought Google Drive was a secure method and it worked well for so long... guess I got too complacent and look what happened. (Read this post if you haven't already) Since yesterday, 13DL has uploaded 18 more of my raws and once they're on that site, it doesn't take long for them to end up everywhere else. One small consolation is that they only got their hands on the LQ raws with big watermarks on them, I never uploaded the beautiful, unblemished HQ raws so they're safe with me. However, I can't keep doing this, always on the look-out for my raws being misused/stolen/ending up where I don't want them, then going around in a funk for days when they inevitably do. But if 13DL thinks that it can get away with setting fire to my house again and again, they're dead wrong. They're going to burn too. I've written to the manga publishing companies and METI Japan about how 13DL is a hub of piracy and copyright violations. They have links, screenshots and everything. So far, I've contacted 10 publishers, the Content Overseas Distribution Association (CODA) aka Manga-Anime Guardians, supported by the Manga-Anime Anti-Piracy Committee, directly under the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. And of course, I wrote to the METI itself. As time allows, I plan to expose 13DL to even more publishers in the coming days. I know this is hypocritical of me, but these assholes deserve to be inconvenienced just a little bit for all the grief they've given me over the last few years. Unfortunately, this also means that I cannot be associated with the raws found on their site, which is why I've had to delete and disable almost all the files that I've posted here, both mine and the raws that were available for free online (English scanlation files will remain up, won't be deleting them). Since there are so many files and links, this might take me a few days and I'm pretty sure I may have forgotten the log in details to some of my file hosting accounts. All the Google Drive folders have been deleted, most Mega links are disabled, but mediafire/zippy and other file host links are still up. But I plan to remove them too, slowly and steadily. You can go ahead and yell at me, say this is a bad idea, hate on me for depriving you of all these raws, tell me that there's no real benefit in doing all this. I agree with you completely and I'm really sorry too. But this is the only course of action left for me. I'm extremely grateful to every YO member who supported me, left words of appreciation and thanks on my posts, all the friends who I had conversations with, some inactive now, some still active; the mods @Saga and @BRIDGET for their help, advice and patience all the times I bothered them and @Key for being not only a great admin but a wonderful person. I wish I could give each and every one of you a big hug now! However, contrary to the reunion scene above, this is a farewell. xoxo Cruciatus P.S. Hopefully, I'll still be active on Tumblr and Twitter, so if you want to stay in touch, you're welcome. (:
    1 point
  33. Title: Nocturnal Dogs Original: ノクターナルドッグズ Author: Yoichi Makina Year: 2022 LINK Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  34. Ookami-kun no Kyuuai 狼くんの求愛 KUNICHI Shizuku,MOMONO Masaki 2022 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga
    1 point
  35. Title: Oshite Dame nara Oshitemite!? Japanese Title: 押してダメなら推してみて!? Author/Artist: Itsuki Makoto Download Link
    1 point
  36. Oshi to Ren'Ai Nante Ni ga Omoi ~推しと恋愛なんて荷が重い~ Mangaka: Yoshimura Nyamo Complete Volume WaterMarked Version. If you wish to use the scans, please feel free to send me a message, so I can provide you with the original copy of the scans without the water mark
    1 point
  37. Heart no Tautology Alt.name : ハートのトートロジー Author : KASHIO Published by : cANNA COMICS Release Date : 2011/06/27 Language : Japanese Status : 1 Volume (complete) Download ------------------------------------------------------------ https://www.sendspace.com/file/x7odox ------------------------------------------------------------ [57.64 MB] (JP) Heart no Tautology//KASHIO For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff
    1 point
  38. Title: Aien Catharsis Original: 逢縁カタルシス Author: Ooshima Kamome Year: 2021 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.
    1 point
  39. 友情バイブレーション Yuujou Vibration Author: AKAI Shirafu Download Link For YaoiOtaku site usage only. Please DO NOT repost, re-upload, re-share
    1 point
  40. Hellooo I saw that the link doesn’t work so here’s the re-uploaded link! :D link
    1 point
  41. Original Title: Crack Star Alt. Title: クラックスター Author/Artist: KURAHASHI Tomo Year of release: 2017 Published by: Takeshobo Download: Crack Star [JP] (Link Provided by paullsia)
    1 point
  42. Scarf to Kitsune drama cd: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19dzjqZKDQ6-IouJBGD7mQXIrsJHC7Egb/view?usp=share_link Enjoy!
    1 point
  43. DOWNLOAD Please not reupload. ※ Download only for 30 days. PASSWORD:FdBs
    1 point
  44. due to Zippyshare's site down i re-up files. Vol1+2 https://miya.teracloud.jp/share/11d1316096987ee6 PW: maitetsu RAR-PW: maitetsu_./kowamote_yaoiotaku_13dlはだめ
    1 point
  45. The link seems to be gone so here’s a new one :) Download link
    1 point
  46. REUPLOAD Isshou Tsuzukerarenai Shigoto https://mega.nz/folder/Zdg1nQYQ#yW1Nm3E4e1muMaAKYacEzw
    1 point
  47. Title: On Doorstep Author: CTK download: link please financially support the author(s) and the publisher(s) by purchasing some of their work
    1 point
  48. cruciatus has stop sharing the raws because there are websites stealing from her. I'm only re-uploading this one because the English scanlation was a cliffhanger and I know some of you want to know what will happen next. https://www.mediafire.com/file/h3x3mipyv4alpp2/Hotaru_wa_Ashita_Shinu.rar/file
    1 point
  49. try this link: https://mega.nz/file/OMQllaxb#5NTxHgkOypipXeoXRPy8BPlrpKHBO7ASNIoAIL_c5uA
    1 point
  50. NEW LINK no password
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus