Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/15/23 in Posts
-
Title: Mendoukusai Otona Original: 面倒くさい大人 Author: Yuitsu Year: 2017 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.7 points
-
Title: Fellow Mellow Japanese Title: フェロウメロウ Author/Artist: Yuitsu Download Link4 points
-
Kimi to Ikirareru Nara Shindemo Ii 君と生きられるなら死んでもいい AKAI Shirafu 2022 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga4 points
-
タイトル オカネありきのカンケイですが 原題 お金ありの関係です 作者 桜井菜々子 https://xgf.nu/YEvx (期間限定) PW jas4 points
-
Red Theatre ♚ OGAWA Chise [JP] Original Title: Red Theatre Alt. Title: Aka no Theatre, 赤のテアトル Author/Artist: OGAWA Chise Year of Release: 2017 Published by: Shodensha Download Red Theatre Manga: Volume 01 [JP] ★★★ English Scans ★★★ For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff4 points
-
4 points
-
あらすじ ※本作はリバ作品となります。受攻固定ではありませんのでご注意ください。 欲望渦巻く歓楽街、そこで一際輝く、とあるホストクラブ。 そこで働く数十名のホストの中、ナンバーワンを常に争い合う二人のホスト「玲夜(れいや)」と「煌輝(こうき)」。 店の中ですれ違えば火花を散らし、一触即発の雰囲気。 そんな二人が担当である姫達もまたどちらがナンバーワンになるかで争いが耐えない。 二人が人気の秘密、それは絶対に枕をしない、姫一人を贔屓せず平等に扱う、そして何より彼女達に無理を強いないこと。 そんな二人の誰にも言えない裏の顔。 店が終わったあとの二人は秘密の関係であるということ……。 キャラクター紹介(1) 玲夜(れいや)……CV:みつはし 身長:181 職業:ホスト 年齢:21歳 ナンバーワン、ナンバーツーに常に常駐するホスト。 切長の瞳、クールなキャラが人気。 言葉数は少ないものの姫達へは「無理をしないでほしい」ということを言い聞かせている。 そのためかガチ恋を通り越して理想の男性として彼を尊敬、崇拝する姫が多い。 元々、歓楽街の女性向けコンセプトカフェで働いていたところをオーナーにスカウトをされ今のホストクラブへと入店した。 しかし煌輝とのセックスで「ネコ役」の時はいつものクールキャラが崩壊するらしく……? キャラクター紹介(2) 煌輝(こうき)……CV:新堂大輔 身長:179 職業:ホスト 年齢:21歳 ナンバーワン、ナンバーツーに常に常駐するホスト。 いわゆる「陽キャ」であり、玲夜とは正反対の天真爛漫キャラで、端正な顔立ちからは考えられない程の気さくさが人気。 姫達には過度な接触はしない。しかし、いつも距離感が近く姫だろうが王子だろうが友達感覚で接しているため、彼に親友のような感情を抱く姫や王子が後と絶たないので仕事用携帯電話のメッセージはいつも人生相談ばかり。 玲夜とのセックスで「ネコ役」の時はその元気さが一転するらしく……? トラック紹介 煌輝「うわーいゴールドいっただっきまーす!ナンバーワンのご利益、あやからせてくーださ〜い」 玲夜「あ? 先月ナンバーツーの煌輝くんは……自分の卓に酒なくなったわけ?」 煌輝「なくなってませーん。ていうか順位気にしねーとか言ってんのに、なーに数字で物言ってるの〜?」 玲夜「……」 煌輝「……」 マイク担当ホスト「あー……え〜……バチってるね〜今日も〜……」 マイク担当ホスト「っお!? はーい今度は煌輝の七番テーブルにぃ〜……ッ! ゴールド入りました〜ッ! 全員集合〜ッ!」 煌輝「……あ〜、後で結果たーのしみっ!」 玲夜「本当、楽しみ……」 トラック2 玲夜「ッ……はあ、はーっ……煌輝、煌輝ぃっ……! んむぅ……ぢゅ、ちゅる、んむっ……」 煌輝「んぢゅ、ちゅる、んむれ、れりゅ、んりゅうっ……ぷは……何だよ待ちきれねえの……?」 玲夜「うんっ……待てない……早く欲しい、煌輝の……ッ……」 玲夜「は、ああっあっあっあんぅぅ〜ッ! あ、あっあっ! ん、んぅぅぅ〜ッ……きてる、あ、あっあっきてるッ……!」 煌輝「あ〜あっ! さっきまでっ……! すっげえ姫たちに感謝してた玲夜くんがぁ〜……男に挿れられてッ……! 喘いでッ……!」 玲夜「ん、んぅぅぅ〜ッ……あ、あっあっ! や、それ言うのやめ、てっ……! あ、あっあ〜ッ……」 煌輝「みーんな想像も出来ねえだろうなあっ……いっつもクールな顔してるくせにっ……んんっ……セックスん時はすっげー可愛くなんのも……こーしてっ……」 玲夜「あ、ああっあ! そこ、い、いきなりそこやら、ああっあ……気持ちいとこっ……! は、ああっあっ! んぅぅぅぅ〜っ……!」 煌輝「イイとこ突かれるとッ、すっげえエロい顔になんのもッ……は、あっんんっ……!」 トラック3 煌輝「はあ〜っ……オーナーの話長かったあ〜ッ……あの人すっげー語るじゃん……モチベがどーのこーの」 玲夜「まあ、最近うちの店舗売り上げ伸びてるしな。気合いも入ってんだろ」 煌輝「ま、それ俺とお前のおかげじゃね? 俺ら、枕無しでこんだけ出来てるとかマジで凄いっしょ」 玲夜「そこらのホスト皆、枕してるみたいな発言やめろよ。お前いつか刺されんぞ」 煌輝「あ〜? だーって前の店んときは俺もシてたもん。玲夜はしたことねえの?」 玲夜「ないよ。三流のやることだから。俺は一流だから」 煌輝「や〜んかっこいい玲夜くぅ〜ん! 抱いてぇ〜!」 玲夜「いいよ」 煌輝「ちょ……きゅ、急に……んな返しすんなバカ……」 玲夜「何? 冗談だったの?」 玲夜「煌輝の大好きな前立腺ッ……こーやって……先っぽでぐりぐりして、ずーっと擦ってあげんの……好きでしょ?」 煌輝「す、っきぃッ……はーッ……あ、ああっあ〜ッ……! あ、あひ、あ、あっあっあ、うぅぅ〜ッ! だ、めえ……! 俺、ここ、こ、こしゅられると、お、おっ!」 玲夜「あれ、きちゃう……? いいよ……ほお、らっ……」 煌輝「んぅぅぅ〜ッ! あ、あっあっくる、きちゃ、うっ、あ、あっあっ……んんんんんぅぅぅ〜ッ……!!!!」 玲夜「んんっ……! はは……ぴくぴくしてる……ッ」 煌輝「っはーっはーっ……あ、あっあっ……! ひ、ひっ……うぅ……あ、あ、あ……すご、いっ……めしゅ、いき、きもひ、あ、あっ……」 玲夜「気持ちいいね……煌輝、女の子みたいに足ピンってさせて、全身びくびくさせてイくの、かーわいい……」 ※ トラック4以降は本編でお楽しみください。 ☆ 総再生分数:58分19秒(キャストトーク除く) https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01042650.html DOWNLOAD3 points
-
Sono Futari, Kaishaku Chigai desu! その2人、解釈違いです! MIYAMA Kaoruko 2022 Download3 points
-
Title: 【ASMRボイスコミック版】アサリと俺 vol.1 Release Date: 05/01/2022 Voice Actor: 初時 チェリー, 魚刀 秋, 一夜愛 Size: 1.33 GB Summary: 美形アサリ×クール大学生のにゅるんにゅるんラブ 「…やっ 何か入って…ッ アサリに…イかされる…!」潮干狩りに来たクールなイケメン・葵は砂浜から飛び出す未知の生物”=巨大アサリと遭遇。さらにアサリの中から触手を持つ妖しい美青年がパッカーーーンと誕生して…!?潮干狩りで掘って掘られて、さぁ大変!!「ああッ 出されてるぅうッ」クール大学生が貝とセックス!?触手に乳首もアソコも弄ばれてアへ天国へと誘われる、にゅるんにゅるんエロコメディ!! 高音質ASMR × 動画コミックス = 『感じるBL』 全編、臨場感ある高音質ASMR(KU100)収録した音声と 動画コミックスのコラボレーションで新感覚BLをお届けいたします! キャラクター紹介 葵(CV.初時 チェリー) アサリ(CV.魚刀 秋) ミル貝(CV.一夜愛) DOWNLOAD LINK PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD TO OTHER SITES FEEL FREE TO MAKE A MP3 ERSION AND POST IN THE REPLIES BELOW I will be posting the rest tomorrow.2 points
-
【あらすじ】 高校を卒業してから職にも就かず、だらだらニート生活を送る近藤。 そんな近藤を見かねた両親は、知り合いの漁師である土方の元に近藤を一人送る。 近藤に対し厳しく指導していく土方。近藤は慣れない労働にヘトヘトになりながら愚痴を吐く。 そんな中、休憩時間中に催したがトイレに行くのもめんどくさくなり、海に向かって立ちションをする近藤。その姿を発見した土方は、海を汚す奴は許さんと激怒し、近藤に罰を与えていく……。 【キャラクター】 ・近藤薫(こんどう かおる) 【受】 22歳 CV:太陽星輝 高校を卒業してからずっとプータローで、親のすねを齧っていた。 痺れを切らした両親に、知り合いの漁師である土方の元に強制的に送られる。 格闘マンガの影響で部屋で毎晩電気の紐を相手にシャドーボクシングをしていたため、意外と身体は引き締まってる。 ・土方益荒男(ひじかた ますらお) 【攻】 30歳 CV:篠倉直太朗 中学を卒業してからすぐに漁師になった、生粋の海の男。 『海の男マガジン』で5年連続人気ランキング1位になる程の男前。 普段は寡黙だが、海のルールを守らない輩にはとても厳しい。 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01006725.html DOWNLOAD2 points
-
Release Date: May/12/2023 Summary: Jealous and intense punishment play from your boyfriend who was away! Yukiya and Toru are a college student couple whose apartments are next to each other, and they are half-living together. One day, Toru is scheduled to go to training before joining the company for two nights and three days, and when he returns, he sees a college student coming out of Yukiya's room...!? "Don't make a face like it's over... I'm going to punish you now... go to bed." A full course of verbal abuse in Kansai dialect and toys, cat panting with cat goods, and you will be thoroughly punished. In addition, there are a lot of things such as apron H in the kitchen, a sudden visit from my sister, the first anal vibe experience, and masturbation instructions while talking to Toru in the hotel. *This work is the third work in the "Haruichiban ni Beware" series (fourth work including spin-offs), but you can enjoy this work alone. ■ Yukiya Shiratori (Shiratori Yukiya) (21) CV: SHOTA A college student with a mature personality. 3rd year in the Faculty of Literature. He met Toru in the previous work "Haruichiban ni Beware" and became a lover. He lacks self-confidence and tends to get carried away, but that changes as he goes out with Toru. During Toru's pre-employment training, he gave up his male friend to his room... ■ Toru Hibino (Hibino Toru) (22) CV: Kosei Jingu A college student with a bright personality. 4th year economics student. He met Yukiya in the previous work "Haruichiban ni Beware" and became lovers. He is from Kansai and speaks the Kansai dialect and is gay. He is pushy and has a S-like attitude, but he is good at taking care of others. He belongs to Kazamidori Theater Company, and in this performance he plays the role of a butler who has admired the heroine for many years. OG Link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01037305.html DOWNLOAD LINK2 points
-
I saw no one uploaded this so I took the liberty of doing so myself. I uploaded it from a screen recording, sorry I didn't know how to convert to mp3! Let me know if there are any issues, other than that enjoy! Mega2 points
-
Title: Fukutsu no Zono Original: 不屈のゾノ Author: Shikke Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.2 points
-
Title: Fukujuu to Amagami Original: 服従と甘噛み Hard to say I love you Author: Shikimi Bibi Year: 2020 Download: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.2 points
-
2 points
-
Here is [volume 2] and [volume 3] :) Upscaled with esrgan cause the original files were tiny and low quality. I'll get chapter 15 & 16 when I have a bit more time so be sure to check back for them!2 points
-
Title: Kyuubigitsune no Hanayome Original: 九尾狐の花嫁 Author: Shimeji Year: 2021 LINK (Link thanks to @rakira!) Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Bara to Hedoro ❈ TENKAWA Ai [JP] Original Title: Bara to Hedoro Alt. Title: 薔薇とヘドロ Author/Artist: TENKAWA Ai Year of release: 2018 Published by: Sankosha Download Bara to Hedoro Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xoHabVPF0hdsT0Fb9jMOA6dncDcEXgYH Original Work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01011002.html1 point
-
Title: Yoake no Uta Original: 夜明けの唄 Author: Yuno Ichika Year: 2021 Download: LINK Chapters 1-4 (Full volume 1, no extra page). Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
1 point
-
Release Date: Oct/11/2022 Behind the scenes of his first theater company activities, flirting with his boyfriend and being pressured by guest actors!? Three months have passed since Yukiya and Toru started dating. Yukiya, who is in his third year of college, joins Toru's small amateur theater company "Theatrical Company Kazamidori" and participates in rehearsals for the first performance as a backstage staff. This time, an actor named Ryosuke Matsuba is also a member of the group as a guest and guest performer. They have a common topic and get along well with Yukiya, but at the evening party after the final performance, Ryosuke approaches Yukiya...!? A story from summer to autumn, set in the stage of many of Yukiya's first experiences at the theater company Kazamidori. *This work is the second work in the "Haruichiban ni Beware" series, but you can enjoy it from this work* ■ Yukiya Shiratori (Shiratori Yukiya) (21) CV: SHOTA A college student with a mature personality. 3rd year in the Faculty of Literature. He met Toru in the previous work "Haruichiban ni Beware" and became a lover. He lacks self-confidence and tends to get carried away, but that changes as he goes out with Toru. As a behind-the-scenes staff member of Kazamidori Theater Company, he will help with the production of this performance. ■ Toru Hibino (Hibino Toru) (22) CV: Kosei Jingu A college student with a bright personality. 4th year economics student. He met Yukiya in the previous work "Haruichiban ni Beware" and became lovers. He is from Kansai and speaks the Kansai dialect and is gay. He is pushy and has a S-like attitude, but he is good at taking care of others. He belongs to Kazamidori Theater Company, and in this performance he plays the role of a butler who has admired the heroine for many years. ■ Masaya (27) CV: Hayato Akizuki Toru's ex-saffle. Originally gay, he speaks in a onee tone. He is the manager of a select shop and is slender and stylish. He was supposed to be bad at amateur theater, but it seems he's coming to see this performance. He dated Ryosuke in the past. ■ Ryosuke Matsuba (Ryosuke Matsuba) (24) CV: Kappa Gari While working as a freelance actor, he makes a living as a freeter. After dropping out of college, he became absorbed in theater and is now starting to gain popularity. In this performance, as a guest performer, he plays a free-spirited man who fights for the heroine. Have dated Masaya in the past. OG link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ407115.html DOWNLOAD LINK I bought these on a whim a few months back and just remembered it after seeing the new drop of this series. Please do not share this outside of this platform.1 point
-
Gouman Ouji to Secret Love CD1 CD2 Cast: Okiayu Ryuutarou × Sugiyama Noriaki All CD's I uploaded, I Bought it!!! Please don't uploaded in other plataform without permission! https://mega.nz/folder/4RBkWJoQ#SOmSB2FjOythHrh6Hq82bw1 point
-
あらすじ 「不良少年と学級委員長の秘密」(北王子くんシリーズ)より、お仕置きされ担当の南雲くんが主人公! 万引き(?)をしたにも関わらず、またも横柄な態度で…今度はコンビニの店長が大激怒! しかも店長には裏の顔が…? 玩具を駆使したお仕置きの責め苦に南雲くんは屈してしまうのか…!? お仕置き/尿道責め/イラマチオ/バイブ/アナルパール/玩具/失禁/拘束/調教/羞恥/言葉責め…etc 店長(攻め)×南雲(受け) 濃厚ハードえっちな掛け合いをあなたのお耳にダイレクトにお届け★ 収録内容 ・【本編音声】35分 トラック001■5:31 トラック002■9:42 トラック003■9:19 トラック004■11:15 ・ジャケットイラスト https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ365975.html DOWNLOAD1 point
-
Summary -- Lots of sex between a father and son!What will the father do after his infatuated son confesses his love to him!?32 pages + audio dramaContains male lactation / big d*cks / big nipples / cross-sectional view / urination![Cast]Naoki Tachibana (40) CV: Takezou KoikeTatsuhiko Tachibana (20) CV: Riki Kidou Download: MEGA LINK Hello~! This includes both the manga and drama CD and is available in both MP3 and WAV ! I'm not sure if someone has already shared this one on here, but I came across it when I was browsing dlsite and I just had to buy it so I wanted to share it with all u lovely people <3 I'm very thankful for everyone that shares their blcds with us on here so this is my way of showing thanks This is my first time uploading on here so please do let me know if I made a mistake or did something wrong ! Otherwise, ENJOY~!! ପ(⑅ˊᵕˋ⑅)ଓ ALSO please do not share or upload outside of this forum !!!1 point
-
Aihaji -Otsukiai Hajimemashita-Vol.2 / 愛はじ。―おつき愛はじめました― vol.2 Release date : 2016/2/19 Cast : Sato takuya x Yamaya yoshitaka MEGA ※Don't upload to other site.1 point
-
「愛嬉吉のお嫁さんになりたい」 確かに言った。しかし本当になってしまうと誰が思っただろうか。 少なくとも美好は自分が女になれるとは思っていなかった。 女の身体に男の心、抵抗しながらも愛嬉吉に開発されていくうちに、美好の中で変化が訪れる。 どうしてこんなことになってしまったのか。 快楽を刻みつけられながら、美好は自分のしたことを後悔するのであった。 【キャラクター】 ・鉢頭摩 美好(はちずま みよし) 1○歳 CV:みつはし 高校○年生。両親が刀葉林製薬で働いており、よく研究所に連れてこられていたため愛嬉吉とは幼稚園の頃からの幼馴染。 子供の時から愛嬉吉の実験台にされていた。 小さい頃は、かわいい容姿で女の子に間違えられることが多く、不審なおじさんからよく声をかけられていた。 その度に、愛嬉吉に助けられており、愛嬉吉のことを自分を守ってくれる王子様のような存在だと信じていた。 初恋の相手ももちろん愛嬉吉であるが、歳を重ねるごとに男に恋をしているのはおかしいと思うようになり、いまは気持ちを封印しており、そのせいで愛嬉吉とは少しぎくしゃくしている。 ・刀葉林 愛嬉吉(とうようりん あきよし)25歳 CV:白薔薇麗 製薬会社の御曹司。天才科学者。子供の頃から飛びぬけた才能で周囲を驚かせていた。 高校生くらいまでは、世間体なども気にしたりしていたが、今は一切気にしていない。 故に生体実験などの黒い噂も多い。 美好のお嫁さんになりたい発言を本気で叶えてあげるために、女体化の薬の研究をはじめた。 没頭してたら7年くらい経っていた。 自分の作った薬の効果を試すべく、美好とのセックスに没頭する。 https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ428338.html DOWNLOAD Hello, I am linrain. Just call me rain if you want. English is not my mother tongue so It might seem to be a little weird for you guys. That is why I barely talking to you. I like BLCDs and I would like to share them. My goal of sharing is to make sure that I won't buy same CD which someone had already bought, and so do other people. I can read some Japanese and all of my CDs are bought by myself from DLsite. I only buy those CDs with voice acter I like. It is no need to recommend me what I should buy. After all, I am not rich enough to buy all CDs I interested.(Unless someone sponsors me) My CDs have no codes, no ads, and if I put wrong links, I fix them as fast as I can. I won't prohibit someone turn CD files to mp3, if you tell me before. But it is strictly prohibited if you share them to other websites or claim that you are the CDs owner. Thanks for you reading. Enjoy.1 point
-
Sweet home, Lemonade - Hamada Kamome [JP] Title : スウィートホーム、レモネード (Sweet home, Lemonade) Author : 波真田かもめ (Hamada Kamome) Year : 2019 DOWNLOAD Please not reupload. ※ Download only for 30 days. PASSWORD:hmkm1 point
-
Title: Kenkappuru ~reversible relation~ Author: Nekono Shiori (猫乃しおり) Cast: Kousaka Atsushi × Nogami Shou, Nogami Shou × Kousaka Atsushi LINK Support the original work here, and also here. PLEASE DON'T REPOST, REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!1 point
-
Therapy Game ₪ HINOHARA Meguru [JP] Original Title: Therapy Game Alt. Title: セラピーゲーム Author/Artist: HINOHARA Meguru Year of Release: 2018 Published by: Shinshokan Download Therapy Game Manga: Volume 01 [JP] Volume 02 [JP] (Links re-uploaded thanks to @rakira) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
I will upload it again. Please enjoy yourself. Decryption Key:xDKrCM6JjJuBHZVbT-1ocw <Attention> * Do not upload or share the file to other sites. * The file will be deleted in about 2 weeks. * Please note that it will not be uploaded again for a while after this.1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Thanks for Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no ~Third Stage~ Kuze × Hibiki Hen 🥰👐1 point
-
1 point
-
Shima-kun to Aki-kun no Naisho Kurashi ღ RAKUTA Shouko [JP] Original Title: Shima-kun to Aki-kun no Naisho Kurashi Alt. Title: 島くんとアキくんのないしょ暮らし Author/Artist: RAKUTA Shouko Year of release: 2017 Published by: Overlap Download Shima-kun to Aki-kun no Naisho Kurashi Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
1 point
-
Be My Baby ♡ HARUYAMA Moto [JP] Original Title: Be My Baby Alt. Title: ビーマイベイベー Author/Artist: HARUYAMA Moto Year of release: 2016 Published by: Julian Publishing Download Be My Baby Manga: Volume 01 [JP] (Link thanks to @rakira!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
The link has been replaced in the first post. Many thanks to @rakira for re-uploading! (:1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Alt. Title: 甘えたい獣 (下) LINK Watermarked version (If you like it, I recommend you to buy it) The file will be deleted in a few days.1 point
