Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/13/23 in Posts
-
Please read it secretly knowing it contains watermarks from other sites. LINK 【For a limited time】12 points
-
Ryoukyokusei Hen'ai Sex 両極性偏愛セックス MURASAKI Hiro 2020 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga7 points
-
Hitori de Yoru wa Koerarenai ひとりで夜は越えられない MATSUMOTO Yoh 2023 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga6 points
-
【俺と上司のかくしごと + 俺と上司のかくしごと つづきのはなし】 LINK 【For a limited time】6 points
-
Hello here you can find a Limited Booklet (paper format) from the manga Hime Muko by Tomo Serizawa featuring a hot extended cave scene (= extra track 1 from the Drama CD - disc 2). ENJOY! MEGA5 points
-
vol.2 and vol.3 Please do not share or re-upload outside of YO. enjoy!5 points
-
New link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/52xe7vde1cm6ggy/%E5%8D%88%E5%89%8D%EF%BC%92%E6%99%82%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A7%E5%90%9B%E3%81%AE%E3%82%82%E3%81%AE.zip/file5 points
-
Dogusare Dandies - Ikuyasu [JP] Title : ド腐れダンディーズ(Dogusare Dandies) Author : イクヤス(Ikuyasu) Year : 2021 DOWNLOAD Please not reupload. ※ Download only for 30 days. PASSWORD:Dgsr4 points
-
Koi Kogare Utae 恋い焦れ歌え~R.I.P.~ Miso 2022 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga4 points
-
Title: Gozen 2-ji Made Kimi no Mono Japanese Title: 午前2時まで君のもの Author: Okuda Waku Download Link3 points
-
Tasogare Cure Important - Miyako Mimeko [JP] Title : 黄昏キュアインポータント (Tasogare Cure Important) Author : 都みめこ (Miyako Mimeko) Year : 2021 LINK: (cmoa ver.) https://miya.teracloud.jp/share/11d174c37c8d1b95 PW: (Link thanks to @maitetsu!)3 points
-
i bought this on a whim so i had no idea what this was lol but wow... a power bottom! not something you see everyday XD Title: セックスセールスドライバー Author/artist: さばみそ (Sabamiso) Release date: 11/25/2022 Pairing: Toki Shunichi × Uchida Yuuma do not share anywhere outside of the forums!3 points
-
Shinjuku Money Dog シンジュクマネードッグ nu 2021 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga2 points
-
ボイスドラマ・冥婚の花嫁~無限快楽地獄~ Summary An audio work adaptation based off the popular title: "Wife After Death ~Hedonistic Hell~" https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ379952.html I have uploaded the CG.ver on yaoiotaku, you may find it 👉 HERE Credits Original Work: Luc (Itsume) Voice Acting ---------------------------------------- Io: HitoeHosome Ghost: Mikado Inugami Kei / Narration / Female Villager: Dorayakii Village Cheif / Villager: Chachamaru Rikaon Villager: Kakiyakakimaro ---------------------------------------- Production: DLsite Voice Editing Section [DOWNLOAD] Hi guys, I really enjoyed reading the original CG.ver, hence I immediately purchased this cd when i saw the voice drama.ver is out. I also saw that there is a request on the forum, therefore I'm sharing this amazing cd with you guys. I ripped it from my own copy. I converted the WAV to MP3 for easy download. Please consider buying your own if you can to support the author! ❤️🔥 Enjoy I bought this cd with my own money so please do not reupload or share it outside this forum ! Else link will be removed.2 points
-
Rakka / 落果 Type: Drama CD 特典ドラマCD付 Seyuu: Takahashi Hiroki x Ono Yuki, Furukawa Makoto x Nakajima Yoshiki Release Date: 2018年09月26日 Pass: sachanblcd MEGA2 points
-
Title: White Night Bitter Porn Original: ホワイトナイトビターポルノ Author: Nobana Saori Year: 2022 LINK PASSWORD:whpr Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.2 points
-
Yagi to Ookami no Hatsujou Jijou ⚣ Tokishiba [JP] Original Title: Yagi to Ookami no Hatsujou Jijou Alt. Title: ヤギとオオカミの発情事情 Author/Artist: Tokishiba Year of release: 2019 Published by: Media Soft Please DO NOT SHARE this link on other sites like mangago, facebook etc. If I find it anywhere outside this forum, I'll remove the link PERMANENTLY. Download Yagi to Ookami no Hatsujou Jijou Manga: Volume 01 [JP] ★★★ English Scans ★★★ For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff2 points
-
Gourmet na Mamono ni Sodaterareteimasu 1 グルメなまものに愛されています 1 SEINA Anji 2022 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga1 point
-
Ore to Joushi no Kakushikoto ♈ KASHIMA Chiaki [JP] Original Title: Ore to Joushi no Kakushikoto Alt. Title: 俺と上司のかくしごと Author/Artist: KASHIMA Chiaki Year of release: 2016 Published by: Kaiousha Download Ore to Joushi no Kakushikoto Manga: Volume 01 [JP] For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Title : 40までにしたい10のこと (40 Made ni Shitai 10 no Koto) Author : Mamita LINK You can use my raw to translate them, but don't repost them please.1 point
-
Title: Otona wo Komaraserun Ja Arimasen Original: オトナを困らせるんじゃありません! Author: Niyama Year: 2021 Vol 1: LINK Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
went to the Animate store again.... i'm surprised i was able to find this in person hahah, its a good cd so i'd say it was fun to listen to XD Title: 路地裏プッシーキャット Author/artist: 鳥葉ゆうじ (Toriba Yuuji) Release date: 09/30/2022 Pairing: Azakami Youhei x Tamaru Atsushi do not share anywhere outside of the forums!1 point
-
please don't share or repost on the others sites. ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ おっとりむちぱつインキュバスさん娶りました ~毎日発情しても絶倫チンポに精液どぷどぷ注いでもらってます~ ❘ 作品紹介 ❘ ■18歳以上推奨BLシチュエーションドラマ■ ※淫語表現(女性器の名前を連呼する等)が多数含まれております、苦手な方はご注意ください※ ■若手獣医×ドジでチョロすぎる淫乱年増インキュバス■ ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ❘ キャラクター ❘ 受:フィグ CV:かっぱガリ 様 年齢:??? 身長:180cm 職業:インキュバス 人里に降りてきてからなかなか思うように精を得ることが出来ないドジでチョロすぎる年増のインキュバス。 おっとりした性格で体がちょっとむちむちしてるので無意識にエロい雰囲気を垂れ流してしまったりする。 ある日、精が不足し玄関で倒れてしまったところを隣に引っ越してきた栄太に助けられ、そのまま結婚の約束を交わしてしまう。 変な成り行きではあったものの、栄太のことは愛している。 インキュバスとしては高齢なのでそんなに精を必要とはしていないので一年に数回セックスをできればいい、のでもう恐らく一生分はセックスをしている(とは張り切っている栄太には言えない……) 攻:山城 栄太(やましろ えいた) 年齢:29歳 身長:170cm 職業:獣医 フィグの住む部屋の隣に引っ越してきた若い獣医の青年。 フィグと引っ越しの挨拶で出会った時に既に一目惚れをしていた。 なんとか仲良くなろうときっかけを作り訪ねていった際、あまりの艶っぽさに誘われセックスをしてしまう。その後、思わずプロポーズをしてしまう。 獣医としてはまだ未熟だと自分では思っているので、本当の夫婦になるのは自分が独立してから、と約束を交わす。 真面目な性格ではあるものの隠れ絶倫故、今まで自分がスッキリするまでセックスを出来たことがなかった。 しかしフィグに出会ってからは彼の食事だと思い、たっぷりと精を注いでしまい…… ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ❘ あらすじ ❘ ヒトとそれ以外の種族が共存するようになってから数十年……今まで人里にはあまり降りてこなかったチョロドジむちエロおっとり年増インキュバス「フィグ」。 思い切って人里に降りて引っ越してきて数日後……いつまでもセックスが出来ずにいるフィグの元にやってきたのは若い精を沢山蓄えた青年、栄太。 思わず彼に縋り付くフィグに密かに想いを寄せていた栄太は、ついつい手を出してしまうものの……なんとその場でプロポーズまでしてしまう。 それから数年後、獣医として成長する栄太と同棲する「婚約者」のフィグは充分すぎるほど、たっぷりの精を注ぎ込まれ続けて愛されていた。 時々、暴走する栄太に翻弄されたり、逆に翻弄したり、ヒトとインキュバスのえろえろ婚前生活とは…… トラック01 (プレイ内容:フェラ、挿入、中出し) 「八百歳超えた記念に思い切って都会に出てみたものの……あーっ……うまいことご飯みつかんないよぉ……うぅ……」 「やっぱお金出して男の子買うしか……いやいやインキュバスとしてそれは無理……プライドが傷ついちゃう……」 「あ、お、お、お隣にひ、引っ越してきたおちんぽさん……じゃなくて……えーと……山城さん……」 「はふ、ん……おちんちんおいひいっ……んぶ、じゅりゅ、んむぅぅ~ッ……んぶ、おぶ、んっ……」 「あ、あひ、あ、ああっあっうぅぅ~んっ は、あ、あんっ 久しぶりのっ 人間ちんぽしゅごいのぉっ あ、あっあっあっひ、ひっ」 「もっともっと あ、あぅぅんっ あ、あっあっあっひ、うぅ~ッ く、ふぅ、あ、あっしょこ、も、もっと」 「は……結婚……? そんな……えと……でも……あのー……い、いいのかなこんな……どうしよ……八百歳くらいだけどいい……んです……か……?」 トラック02 (プレイ内容:乳首責め、挿入、中出し) 「残業お疲れ様ぁ……はい、お茶。妊娠してた猫ちゃん、赤ちゃん生まれたんだあ……よかったねえ~……えへへぇ……」 「ひゃ、あんっ…… 乳首好きだね……ぇ…… あ、あんんっ……」 「は、は、ああんっだめ、あ、ああっも、欲しい、欲しいのぉ お願いぃ…… ここ、お願いッ ぐちゃぐちゃにしておいたからね……」 「はあ、はーっ……んふ、あ、あっ……やぁんっ……血管バキバキのおちんぽぉ……! はぁ~ッ……んんっ……? ふふ……久しぶりだからすぐイキそ……? いいよぉ……」 「ち、乳首もぐりぐりしてぇ……? あ、あっあっあひぃぃんっ! あ、あっあっあーっ……! 乳首ぐりぐりきもぢぃ~ッ……!」 「っは、はーっはーっ……あ、あんっ! あ、ああっあっインキュバスのッ……結腸子宮ぱこぱこッ! きもひいっ」 トラック03 (プレイ内容 : アナル舐め、ローター挿入) 「ん、んぅぅ……ッ……? こらぁ、探し物中に……お尻……さ、触らないのぉっ……」 「は、はあ、はーっ……お、奥から濡れちゃう……ん……んっ……インキュバスの愛液……溢れちゃうのぉ……」 「は、あ、あっあっだめ、クンニだめ、あ、あんっ! ぼ、僕それや、いやなのぉッ! は、はずかし、いから、あ、あんっ……!」 「っひ、ひっあ、あああああああッ……は、あんッ! あ、ああっあっあっ……! ローターあ、あっあっ感じるところっ……ふ、二つもおっ……!」 「んおおおおおっ……! あ、ああっあっあっ奥ッ……奥ぶるぶるしたまま舐めるのやらあああんっ……あ、ああっあっあっ」 「へ……? て、手使わずに……自分で、だ、出すの……!? む、無理! 無理無理そ、そんなのむ、無……んんぅぅぅぅぅぅ……あ、あっあっお尻揉まないであ、あっあっも、これ以上感じさせないれ、っ……!」 トラック04: (プレイ内容 : 会陰部ローター責め、挿入、潮吹き) 「洗濯物干すの手伝ってくれてありがと。お休みの日なのに、ごめんね?」 「んー…………? お礼……欲しい? んー? 何? 晩御飯のリクエストとか?」 「君のこと……嫌いになるかもー……だってインキュバス相手に新しい性感帯開発させてとか頭おかしいんじゃないの……!?」 「ひゃ、あん……な、なんで……お尻の穴とおちんちんの間に……ローション……垂らすのぉ……」 「んんんんっ……っく、は、あ、あっあっ……え、え、会陰責め……? な、何そ、れっ……ん、んぅ……」 「っきひぃぃんっ……! あ、あっあっあっ!? あ、あっやら、あ、あっあっ振動強くしないれっ……あ、ああんっお、おおおおふ、お、おっ」 「はあ、はーっはーっ…………何これぇっ!? あ、ああっあっ! 女の子イキの快感つ、続いてるの、あ、ああうぅぅっ」 「ローターお、おおおっおっ抑えないれええええっ……! しょ、しょとからあ、ああっあっあっ前立腺が、ああ、あ、ああああああああッ」 「あ、あ、あ、あ、あ…………あ、あーっ……潮吹きあ、あ、あんっ……あ、あっあっあっへ、へひ、あ、あ、ああっ……!」 トラック05以降のご紹介はプレイ内容のみとなります。 詳細は是非本編でご確認ください! トラック05: (プレイ内容 : 手コキ、言葉責め、フェラ) トラック06: (プレイ内容:手淫、挿入、潮吹き、中出し) ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ ■Cast……かっぱガリ 様(@KAPPA_GARI) ■illust……シカナリ様(@Sknrojisan) ■scenario……mtk様(@bisyounennohiza) ■音声編集……Dおりまー様(@orima_d) ■制作……diamant(ディアマント) https://twitter.com/diamant_bl ✤ Download https://mega.nz/folder/6HoXnSBD i've merge all tracks into one (mp3) for easier way to download. Support the original work here https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ378521.html * if you have any problem just let me know. i'll fix it as soon as possible * ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎ please don't share or repost on the others sites. thx. Okay guys. I'll probably be gone for a while as I've been pretty busy with exams and projects lately. When I get everything done, I'll be back.1 point
-
Kono Te wo Hanasanai de 1-2 この手を離さないで 1-2 SAKIMOTO Saki 2022 DL1 point
-
Ore ha Tayorikata ga Wakarimasen - Koshino [JP] Title : 俺は頼り方が分かりません (Ore ha Tayorikata ga Wakarimasen) Author : 腰乃 (Koshino) Year : 2018 Vol.01 Please not reupload. ※ Download only for 30 days. PASSWORD:ksno1 point
-
Title: Shangri La no Tori BLCD Author: ZARIYA Ranmaru Casts: (Apollo) Matsuda Kenichiro x (Phi) Yoshiki Nakajima, (Douglas) Tsuboi Tomohiro, (Carna) Haruki Ishiya, (owner) Kazuya Ichijo Link: here EnjoY! P.S.: When I saw the BLCD for this sensual manga, I knewww i had to get this one. Hope y'all like this too. Do NOT repost/share/upload this link anywhere outside of this site.1 point
-
Title: 30-sai made Doutei da to Mahou Tsukai ni nareru rashii BLCD Author: TOYOTA Yuu Casts: Sato Takuya + Abe Atsushi, Okitsu Kazuyuki + Amasaki Kohei Link: here Enjoy! P.S.: We had the manga, we had the live-action tv show, and now...we have its BLCD (this is a shounen-ai BLCD btw) The BLCD doesn't follow the chapters linearly so I have labelled which track follows which chapters in the mp4 file name. Do NOT upload this link anywhere else outside of this site.1 point
-
Title : 縁交わるはぐれもの (Enishi Majiwaru Haguremono) Author : Tobi Washio LINK You can use my raw for translation purpose, but no repost please.1 point
-
<あらすじ> アナタ(主人公)と山村真王(やまむらまお)は同棲を始めて10年目に入るカップルだ。 親友同士だった高校時代から互いの一番の理解者であり、今も深い愛情で結ばれている。 ここ最近仕事が立て込み、2週間程すれ違い生活を送っていた真王とアナタ。 今夜やっと二人でゆっくり過ごす事ができる。 いつものように甘い夜を過ごす二人だが、今日は真王の様子が少し違っている。 2週間のエッチお預けで欲求不満になってしまったのだ...。 CV:乃木悠星様 Yuusei Nogi Mega I download many BL drama from this site, so it's my time to contribute to the community.I bought it from Dlsite with my own money. so please don't share or repost it to the other platforms or i will delete the file.1 point
-
オメガヴァンパイア ドラマCDシリーズ vol.2 源馬編 『オレとアイツの一夜さ綴り』 Omega Vampire Drama CD Vol.2 Ooizumi Genma-hen "Ore to aitsu no ichiyosa tsuzuri" Cast: Moriya Keiichi (Nakazawa Masatomo) Oizumi Genma (Jōgasaki Shinobu) Link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pedigh3lxriza/Omega_Vampire_Vol.2_Genma1 point
-
トラックリストトラック(1)縋るノンケ プレイ内容:なし トラック(2)菊の日課。菊はどうやってノンケを喰い捨てしているのかなぁ? プレイ内容:キス・フェラ・乳首攻め・挿入・騎乗位・射精 トラック(3)喰い捨て用のノンケ、待ちに待った捨て曜日 プレイ内容:キス・攻めの手を拘束・攻めの乳首開発・騎乗位・射精・セックス トラック(4)被害者73人目による復讐、わがままボディを離さない プレイ内容:おしっこフェラ・媚薬ローション・アナルプラグ・マングリ返し・穴舐め・挿入 トラック(5)被害者73人目のガチ恋 プレイ内容:高速ピストン・射精・拘束・緩急ピストン・射精 トラック(6 )やっぱり男に囲まれたくて同窓会に行っちゃう菊 プレイ内容:是非音声でお楽しみくださいませ!! クレジット シナリオ 暖様 @amai_coffee__ イラスト きゃんたマン様 @kyantaman_chi CV かっぱガリ様 link:https://mega.nz/file/rZxiBDQI#fdUL2szzKAezDYSCRcGVG1gei2jsvQHHi8M_BQzyYkA1 point
-
獣警庁性処理課の総受け狼刑事~上司・部下・相棒にセックス漬け~(cv.円居路地) サークル名:ろぢうら 販売日:2022年10月22日 イラスト:柾 シナリオ:円居路地 声優:円居路地 <登場キャラクター> ◆神居 ホロ(かむい ほろ) 獣警庁犬課所属。種族は狼。 実直で野性的、上司への忖度もなければ部下の育成も進んでやりたがらない。 快楽主義的でセフレ以上恋人未満の相棒にメスイキを覚えさせられたが本人は自覚してない。 相棒と追っていた事件で失敗をした結果、始末として一時的に性処理課へ異動させられ…。 ◆相棒(あなた) 獣警庁犬課所属。種族は犬。 冷静で理性的。神居とはバディ関係にあり、相棒と呼ばれている。 神居とはセフレ以上恋人未満の関係を続けているが、簡単にメスイキを覚えた神居の体が心配気味。 そして、神居が性処理課へ異動させられることをきっかけに…。 【scene.1】犯人相手に媚薬キメて強制イラマ(7分11秒) ・モブレ ・イラマチオ ・媚薬 【scene.2】セフレの相棒とイチャらぶ雌イキックス(11分5秒) ・セフレ ・和姦 ・媚薬 ・メスイキ ・メス堕ち ・お仕置き ・性器発言(男性器) 【scene.3】 ウザいオッサン上司から道具攻め~手錠、ローター、クスコ、バイブ…~(13分29秒) ・上司攻め ・オッサン上司 ・凌辱 ・オール道具攻め(本番無し) ・ローター ・乳首攻め ・クスコ ・バイブ ・尿道ブジー ・潮噴き 【scene.4】シゴいてた部下三人と凌辱4P~串刺しファックに二輪挿し~(10分17秒) ・4P ・下剋上 ・手コキ(受け→攻め) ・凌辱/屈服 ・謝罪 ・串刺しファック ・二輪挿し 【scene.5】最愛の相棒と発情期どろどろックス~雌堕ち宣言にツガイ契約~(20分15秒) ・発情期 ・カーセックス ・メス扱い ・手錠 ・受け優位(ほんのり) ・結腸責め ・潮噴き ・和姦 ・キスハメ ・雌堕ち宣言 ・ツガイ契約 ・性器発言(女性器/子宮) 更新情報:2022年10月23日 【収録ミスを切り抜きした「misstake」ファイルに抜け落ちがあり、「miss.4」音声ファイルを挿入いたしました。】 ファイル形式(mp3/192k/rar):DL LINK/MEGA PW:yaoiotaku-akiaki22.11.03 Hi~ I purchased it myself. ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ ※ Please don't use the mp3/Images for other purposes! ※ Please don't reupload or share anywhere outside yaoiotaku! Thank you! Enjoy~ \(๑╹ヮ╹๑)/ 【PS: If the subject is repeated、please let me know. Thanks~】1 point
-
I saw no one uploaded this so I took the liberty of doing so myself. I uploaded it from a screen recording, sorry I didn't know how to convert to mp3! Let me know if there are any issues, other than that enjoy! Mega1 point
-
Ashita Kimi no Mono ni shite 明日、きみのものにして MIYAMA Kaoruko 2021 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga1 point
-
Josou Layer ga Joushi ni Baretara Shinuru 女装レイヤーが上司にバレたらしぬる SAITOU Kuzu 2021 Download Please comment and like feedback will make me share more manga1 point
-
Title: Kirai na Yatsu to Kuttsuku Mahou ni Kakaru Hanashi Original: 嫌いな奴とくっつく魔法にかかる話 Author: Tarona Year: 2022 Download Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Blue Note ♫ TSUKAHARA Saki [JP] Original Title: Blue Note Alt. Title: ブルーノート Author/Artist: TSUKAHARA Saki Year of release: 2018 Published by: Frontier Works Download Blue Note Manga: Download (Link thanks to @samoytoy95!) For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them. Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks! YO Staff1 point
-
Title : Utsukushii Yasai Voice cast : Tomoaki Maeno, Hirofumi Nojima, Masahiro Yamanaka Author/Illustrator MATSUMOTO Miecohouse Year : 2014-2015 to get a manga Here Download Utsukushii Yasai 1 mega ss ss part 2 Utsukushii Yasai 2 mega ss Ps: This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy.1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
A new link has been added to the first post, thanks to @rakira! (:1 point
-
Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 Link Vol 4 This manga already released 6 Vol, I will upload Vol 5 later, stay tuned (•ө•)♡ I should better combine them in 1 post but because of me being dumb I separate it into many posts and have no idea how to combine them, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. I am a bit clumsy hope you don't mind and enjoy the manga (๑•̀ㅂ•́)ﻭ✧1 point
-
1 point
-
1 point
-
Title: Bakatohasami 2 Alternative names: 馬鹿とハサミ Author: Hinako Download Bakatohasami 2 manga https://xgf.nu/DYNm PW : Jasmine 30 days effective1 point
-
Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 VOL 3 This manga already released 6 Vol, I will upload Vol 4 later, stay tuned (•ө•)♡ I should better combine them in 1 post but because of me being dumb I separate it into many posts, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. I am a bit clumsy hope you don't mind and enjoy the manga (๑•̀ㅂ•́)ﻭ✧1 point
-
Title: Dareka Yume Dato Ittekure Original: 誰か夢だと言ってくれ Author: Michelle Year: 2022 VOL 2 I am new to this forum but I purchased this manga so just wanna share, enjoy <3 This manga already released 4 Vol, I will upload Vol 3 later, stay tuned (◡‿◡✿) Feel free to translate but do not re-upload outside of this forum or share on social media.1 point
-
Guys, hoping the original uploader doesn't mind, I converted the aiff files from the original upload and converted them to mp3, so i uploaded them https://mega.nz/folder/4RgWFZCB#G-R8F5MJlzv9PvUjS3HNBg If there's anything wrong with it, do let me know1 point
-
[table=width: 200, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td] Re-Upload [/td] [/tr] [/table] Mamanaranai Mon de by ASOU Kai [JP] Mediafire Volume 01 | Volume 02 DON'T SHARE THIS LINK ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THE FORUM ! Be nice. Thanks.1 point
