About This Club

This is a community for all Gravitation fans. Everyone is welcomed, so feel free to join!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Dragongirl26

Erie or Shuichi

I would be Shuichi because he is fun loving
  3. yaoiboy14

Erie or Shuichi

i would be eric
  4. Personally, I would like to see Hiro and Shuichi together. Hiro is a great friend to Shuichi and I believe that he would make a better lover for Shuichi than Yuki.
  5. RebbaNanmi

Gravitation Doujinshi

You can find it online mostly downloadable or just read online.
  6. If you could be Erie or Shuichi who would it be and why?
  7. You can find the Rimigra Doujinshi HERE -It's the download link
  8. well if i am being true to my self i would probly say any cute pairing were there is sings of love. in other words i love all pairing.
  9. i think that the anime is easy and a good way to enjoy it but i would say i like the manga better because it is longer and so there is more content
  10. where can i find it and has anyone read it
  11. I personally love the anime. I thought the script was amazing as well as all the characters. I read the manga of it but I thoroughly enjoyed the anime more. You can't really imagine the cuteness of Shuichi unless you watch the anime and you see how his reactions to certain situations are. His way of putting thngs is just to adorable!! Also the voice actors for the charactors is incredibly perfect, as if they were meant to do the voice for that character! Absolutely amazing!
  12. I think Yuki is the best pairing for Shuichi and they are complete oppisites, also with them as a couple, it brings the beauty out in both characters.
  13. I agree that Eiri and Shuichi are a beautiful couple but I have always wished Hiro and Shuichi would get together. You can totally tell that Hiro cares deeply about Shuichi. They would be a super cute couple! But in the end, Eiri and Shuichi are pretty amazing together, so they would be my favorite pairing!!!
  14. sorry but on ann only said that it came back after 2yrs the post is may 28of this year but you can find a little more info on The October issue of Web Spica this is a web magazine will provide more details on September 28. that they are releasing ths and other titles again other than this i have never heard that there is a second vol. (english) coming out where did u heard this
  15. @korewawatashidesuxi i think u r right but i still like yuki for shuichi
  16. well i first watched the anime then the ova actually im reading the manga right now so is hard to tell they all are good
  17. yeah i will have to agree yuki and shuichi their relationship is just funny for how eiri was on denial at first then all the things they have to go throu i mean i wouldnot change it
  18. Does anyone know the (English) release date yet? I heard that it's coming out soon, sometime at the end of the year If anyone knows a definate date, do let me know (and the fans, of course) so we can all celebrate Thanks
  19. What about the Ryuichi and Shuichi? Kumagoru would get double the love at least ^.^
  20. Personally i like the Manga and Novels more than the Anime and OVAs, though they are all rated no' 1 in my charts I prefer the Manga over the others as there is more story and i have the soundtracks (which i also love) so whilst reading, i can listen to the misic too. Next time i read them, i am going to try and put the music to the scenes like in the anime even if it is all for 7 books <3
  21. KoreWaWatashiDesuXI

Gravitation Doujinshi's anyone?

I have many for you to read http://www.fanfiction.net/anime/Gravitation/ Enjoy!
  22. I never seen the manga but i think shuichi is cute in the anime. So i vote for cute anime.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus