Introduce Yourself!

1. NicholiDeSchidor
    NicholiDeSchidor
    Greeting's Fellow Roleplayer's and New Roleplayers!
    Nicholi here, I have decided to help those that have this huge question. "How can I make my post's better, and lengthen them to better a roleplay?!" Well, no fear! I know, things may look scary with a huge wall of text. But trust me, we will get there and you will start to understand how to look at a roleplay and decipher how to tackle a new post.

For now, My name is Nicholi and I have been a roleplayer for 9+ years now. So I have a lot under my belt. Yes, I know what your asking. Was I one of those "embarrassing" one liners back when I started? The answer is yes. I too had made the mistake of jumping into a roleplay without thinking things through. That and all I was thinking back then was the juicy parts of a roleplay. That is fun and all, but over the years I have found it more satisfying when things are drawn out. Character development is also a key to roleplaying. So for now, I will leave that hanging in the air.

Also, If anyone wishes to contribute a tutorial. They are welcome to do so in a new thread.

~NicholiDeSchidor
  2. Kid Flash
    Kid Flash
    Hi there! I'm Kid Flash and I've been role playing for awhile though I was out of the loop for a few years. I'd like to get better and refine my skills as I can post a paragraph at times but I mostly do 4-8 lines. I'd like to be able to do maybe one or two paragraphs tops. I find I'm more straight to the point when I post as compared to some who write more emotionally. I'd like to be able to do both.
  3. Cryptconfessions
    Cryptconfessions
    Hi! Cryptconfessions here~ I've been role playing for a year now. I'd like to have a better role playing skills. I usually post a paragraph with 4-6 lines and I would like to have a better skills on it. I like to be able to write more emotionally since I do more of a descriptive type of writing.

I hope to learn a lot here!
  4. nalykitten
    nalykitten
    Hi, Naly. I'm a moderator for an ongoing tabletop group (10+year at GM) and creator of an invitation-only rp group based on our GURPs and D&D games. Currently I rp in google docs in several fandom and oc pairings, the longest is a 9 year 'relationship'. I'm always looking to improve and to find new people to play with and new roleplay characters. (as long as they aren't just looking to pwp)
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles