Talk freely

1. Emi
    Emi
    Hello ~
    So I thought that I would make a discussion where everyone could talk freely (:

I already thought out some questions that would get this discussion started

1)Your favorite food?
    2)What kind of music do you like?
    3)From what country are you?
    4)Your favorite yaoi animes/mangas?
    5)Do you have any hobbies?

Here are my answers:
    1)hmmm... I don't really have a favorite I just eat food that tastes good x)
    2)I don't have specific genre that I listen to, I just listen to music that sound good in my ears
    3)I'm from Finland
    4)Few are: Katekyo!, You're my loveprize in viewfinder, Junjou Romantica, Crimson spell and then animes: Ai no kusabi, kirepapa, Papa to kiss in the dark
    5)They're not actually hobbies but I like to read, write and study different languages
  2. lazuu
    lazuu
    haha well..

1)My favorite food is lasagna
    2)I don't really have a favorite kind
    of music but I listen to vocaloid and nightcore alot
    3)I'm from Canada ^^
    4)Well.. Love Neco Is definetly my fav manga ^^
    For animes it's Sekaiichi and Junjou
    5)I don't really have hobbies but I'm always on computer
    playing games or watching/reading animes and mangas

except that... umm..
    I wonder how much girls and boys are in this group?

I'm a boy~~
  3. MisakiSakuraYFG
    MisakiSakuraYFG
    Well lets see...
    1) My favorite foods are blueberries and anything chocolate
    2)For music I listen to anything I'm in the mood for
    3)I'm from Texas in America
    4)My favorite yaoi animes are definitely Junjou Romantica, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, and Papa to Kiss in the Dark!
    5)Hobbies are reading (I'm a major bookworm), writing stories, listening to music, and playing my violin.

I am a girl, but I'm not really into wearing girls clothes. I am a MAJOR FAN of the Kingdom Hearts Franchise, love to watch Pewdiepie, and I like to look up video games and indie horror games! I kinda want to go into animation or make my own video game...
  4. MisakiSakuraYFG
    MisakiSakuraYFG
    Also I am an uke... What is everyone's position I wonder?
  5. Visor Eyes
    Visor Eyes
    I like everyone's answers, very interesting! :P

1) My favorite food is homemade tacos or most any sweet treats
    2) All different kinds, it depends on the song. I like music from pretty much all genres.
    3) I'm from Arizona in the United States
    4) Oh I have fun pairing up characters from any anime or manga I read haha
    5) My regular hobbies are video games, searching for movies or shows I might like, reading, creating story ideas, and of course doing nothing on the Internet! I also love travelling when I get the chance to do it.

I'm a boy, and I also really like Celtic designs and music. Oh and I jump at the chance to do something creative with my hands, like working on crafts or decorating cakes. ^_^
    I wonder... Does anyone have any goals for the future they'd like to reach? As for me, I'd like to learn a second language. Also to be able to travel around the world every so often.
  6. sexyboy
    sexyboy
    hey im sexyboy
    nice to meet you'll
  7. Sweetlillullaby
    Sweetlillullaby
    1) My fave food has got to be pasta, looovve it
    2) my music taste varies
    3) England!
    4) Gravitation!
    5) I enjoy reading and dancing and just browsing on the internet.

I'm a girl and I would like to learn a language so I can travel. Nice to meet you!
  8. AoiKagamine
    AoiKagamine
    Hello! Here's mine XD

1) My favorites food are.. anything sweets xD
    2) Music? Hmm. It depends on my mood but I mostly like Pop songs.
    3) Asian, from Philippines XD
    4) M2M (Many more) XD, But right now. I'm into Sakyo Aya's and Ike Reibun's works xD
    5) Of course, reading manga, watching anime (BL and Non-BL), eating, sleeping and daydreaming XD
  9. Ane-sama
    Ane-sama
    Hi! Well, let's see...

1) I love spaghetti with some tomato sauce, mushrooms and cheese.
    2) My musical inclination will depend on my mood, and what sounds good to me.
    3) I'm Portuguese!
    4) Yaoi animes and mangas? I have tons! But I'm forever a fan of Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (both anime and manga), and also the Finder series (only the manga, though).
    5) Hobbies? Not anything specific. I like to read and write, sometimes I like to draw... But, yeah, most of the time I just sit still reading manga and watching some anime and asian dramas.

To finish, I'm a 21 years old girl, and I would love to learn some japanese - it's my new ambition!!! I also dream of travel around Europe and going to Japan!

Nice to meet you all!
  10. Himitsuki
    Himitsuki
    Hello there
    Nice to meet u all

1,) I think depending on my mood if that makes any sense lol
    2.) Depends on my mood but mostly mellow or rock hehehe
    3.) im half jap and fil but living in japan so if ever ur in japan let’s be friends and meet up! Cause I don’t have friends like literally hehehe
    4.) I like fluffy mangas whether it’s yaoi or shoujo x)
    5.) im a super homebody I just do some indoor activities but sometimes I go out and just chill

I’m himi btw and I’m a guy
    I would love to meet some new people here and sometimes chat a little bit hehehe
    So that’s it and yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles