Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. nononenone

    Hi><

    I hope you enjoy here
  3. Today
  4. karasxu

    Rikai Funou Kuso Cutie ღ Owal [JP]

    reupload please :(
  5. loonatival

    Afurete Koborete, Gaman Dekinai

    Hi can you reupload? Tyy
  6. KINGYO0909

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

    Mareo in Vol.5 is super cute! Bought this myself—sharing for 3 days only. Enjoy! Vol.5 Key
  7. @Yua Kokuran @Aoi Jianshi @安中満1827
  8. @keif @Princess Rose @shengyenatie @jillxx @sakura39 @ljun @vivahappy123 @Miyusawa7 @titaseb @Andressa
  9. re_sakes

    Perfect Planet ♑ Iimo [JP]

    Thank you for sharing
  10. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  11. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . Hi @Natalkal69!
  12. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @0710amy, @tootsietucan, @darobinson6, @Zoespil123, @swirlingpheebe, @9dai_ntt, @rensolution
  13. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @TittyKong, @amaikajitsu, @sawaco, @skyrendy, @amitycgame, @kurbinae, @shivastrea, @bdebobi, @kurapicagon, @lunafownaa, @コード
  14. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Marcela516, @mariasady, @mojoxphile, @eileencho, @Squiddie, @reyahh321, @SakuraDark, @maarte, @Rdk2003, @pintoace, @applepie90
  15. please reupload 😭😭
  16. wdym? the link is still active. at least try first before you guys asking for reuplaod
  17. Yesterday
  18. Byl12

    Coyote Drama CD

    is it possible to get a reupload?
  19. junglove

    Re-upload Koibito Yuugi

    Thank you so much for your care.
  20. somnia70

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

    @KINGYO0909, thank you so much for reuploading!
  21. Mayan_penero

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

    Thank you for sharing!!!
  22. KINGYO0909

    Akuheki - Iimo [JP]

    Thanks a lot for sharing the first three volumes! I just purchased Volume 4, enjoy! Vol.4 Key
  23. chuuachan

    Ogi-kun no Natsuyasumi - Koikawa

    thank you so much for sharing a great work for us
  24. can someone please reuploadddd ~~~
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus