All Activity
- Past hour
-
idkmyself463 joined the community
-
Mareo in Vol.5 is super cute! Bought this myself—sharing for 3 days only. Enjoy! Vol.5 Key
- 51 replies
-
kittymitya joined the community
- Today
-
yoiANA joined the community
-
La2ol joined the community
-
dauuu joined the community
-
BLCD Request: Kyoudai Seido no Aru Yankee Gakuen de, Kyou mo Chigiri wo Semararetemasu
Hina Nagisa replied to Yua Kokuran's topic in Request Drama CD Reupload
@Yua Kokuran @Aoi Jianshi @安中満1827- 3 replies
-
- blcd 2024
- azakami yohei
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
ciok joined the community
-
BLCD Request : Junjou de nani ga warui
Hina Nagisa replied to keif's topic in Request Drama CD Reupload
@keif @Princess Rose @shengyenatie @jillxx @sakura39 @ljun @vivahappy123 @Miyusawa7 @titaseb @Andressa -
Thank you for sharing
-
@kdjfskkjd @rtty
-
asdfghjk7410 joined the community
-
musick joined the community
-
reky joined the community
-
Recurer joined the community
-
. . Hi @Natalkal69!
-
. . @0710amy, @tootsietucan, @darobinson6, @Zoespil123, @swirlingpheebe, @9dai_ntt, @rensolution
-
. . @TittyKong, @amaikajitsu, @sawaco, @skyrendy, @amitycgame, @kurbinae, @shivastrea, @bdebobi, @kurapicagon, @lunafownaa, @コード
-
. . @Marcela516, @mariasady, @mojoxphile, @eileencho, @Squiddie, @reyahh321, @SakuraDark, @maarte, @Rdk2003, @pintoace, @applepie90
-
Ore no Pantsu ga Hitojichi ni Torareteimasu
flotrixie replied to Tocco's topic in Drama CD Downloads
please reupload 😭😭 -
The Cheeky Slave Wolf and the Hero’s Best Friend’s Holy Sword [Voice Drama Ver.]/【ボイスドラマ版】生イキ奴○狼と勇者の親友の聖剣
shinlophloph replied to marixiu's topic in Drama CD Downloads
wdym? the link is still active. at least try first before you guys asking for reuplaod -
Kellyrat started following The most funniest movie for you..
- Yesterday
-
is it possible to get a reupload?
-
The Cheeky Slave Wolf and the Hero’s Best Friend’s Holy Sword [Voice Drama Ver.]/【ボイスドラマ版】生イキ奴○狼と勇者の親友の聖剣
xuanyaoi231 replied to marixiu's topic in Drama CD Downloads
hope you reup load again 😭😭 -
Thank you so much for your care.
-
@KINGYO0909, thank you so much for reuploading!
-
Thank you for sharing!!!
-
Thanks a lot for sharing the first three volumes! I just purchased Volume 4, enjoy! Vol.4 Key
-
thank you so much for sharing a great work for us
-
LucasRuita started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
Harona007 started following Drama CD Downloads
-
Esmeraldoscqb started following Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests
-
can someone please reuploadddd ~~~
-
♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}
Yukonwolfspirit replied to M-jow's topic in RolePlaying Arena
(Weird extra post again!) -
♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}
Yukonwolfspirit replied to M-jow's topic in RolePlaying Arena
(Weird extra posts ) -
♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}
Yukonwolfspirit replied to M-jow's topic in RolePlaying Arena
Yukie groaned and pulled Julius’s closer almost as if he was a man possessed. No, he was more obsessed with Julius than ever before. It had taken him time to adjust and figure things out for this rougher fucking but once they had the house echoed with blissful moans and the sharp slapping sounds. ”I love you, and you will always be mine. Forever.” Yukie whispered in Julius’s ear as he nipped the reddened bit of flesh. Their passionate lovemaking climaxed and moved around the bed doing until both were exhausted. In the end Yukie had successfully buried himself in Julius his cock throbbing and knotting him as he filled his lovers insides. ”mmmh…The sheets are nice. We might need spare sets.” Yukie admitted as he cuddled Julius breaking the silence from before that echoing through the house as Yukie looked at his mate taking a moment to build up his spine. ”….I’m sorry for before….I-I’m not use to being so…not me. It’s strange and terrifying. I don’t know how to be…non all powerful demon…I’m struggling to find my footing. To find my place.” Yukie explained softly as he was trying to put his conflicted feelings into words. “The power I had was almost godlike…to be…normal. It’s an heavy adjustment. I don’t know how to live…normal. How to do anything normal really.” Yukie mumbled motioning to the lube as explanation since before he could just pull it out of thin air or have his cock do so many magical things for sex. Now that appendage well…it was still fun as ever, but more so in the way that he could change it shape texture size ect…and how he used it. He couldn’t use demon magic to enhance just like how he couldn’t make anything appear. At most he was stripped down to impressive healing and basic demon skills. ———- “Smart ass, being such a damn tease. I know damn well you can do it blindfolded.” Haruhi said with a huff and a roll of his eyes as he reached down and guided Yumros cock into his aching ass. Yumro was testing him being so cheeky. Smirking a little Haruhi trusting Yumro would hold him firm sat up with a little too much ease. Looking in Yumros eyes Haruhi wrapped his arms around his mates neck and pulled him closer for a deep kiss and with his body weight adjusted pushed Yumros cock in with one full thrust. Biting back the sudden moan from being filled Haruhi tangled a free hand in Yumros hair as he pulled it back exposing Yumros neck. ”keep in mind I’m not weak, darling~ I can keep up and run alongside as your mate and even as your pack.” Haruhi reminded Yumro as he nipped his lovers neck biting him a little roughly to prove a point as he smirked. “ I can handle all of you.” Haruhi stated as he released Yumro and succumbed to the full body shiver he felt as he started fucking himself on Yumros cock. ———— “I would hope you would stay till you leave tomorrow afternoon. Depending on how it goes I wouldn’t mind exchanging numbers and meeting back up.” Haru admitted with a deep blush as he relaxed beside Simon the demon still a little tense but calming down as he boldly made a move his hand resting on Simon’s leg open. “I would like that…” Haru barely squeaked out as he felt Simon squeeze his hand gentle in a rather reassuring way that only made him all the more shy. Haru couldn’t understand let alone hide his deepening blush that made his ears burn an even darker red. He also didn’t plan to lean slightly into his dates hand, as he felt Simon’s fingers brush against his head to tame a sneaky strand of hair that had escaped its bindings. He didn’t dare glance over ans he felt those delicate fingers tuck the strand behind his ear. Simon’s sweetness and gentle nature was so new to Haru.He was so shy in this tender moment, gods! how could Simon read him so well. It was like he was an open book! “….Oh! No, no I’m…I’ve….never been…out before. Ever. Really…I just never had time. Then it kinda spiraled to being out of the loop…I never got asked out. Kinda became a wallflower and truth be told…I…I’m not exactly approachable with those that know me.” Haru explained with an awkward blush as he dreaded the topic only thinking back to all of the strained relationships with work colleagues and those who had gossiped about how hard he would be to ask out. Haru had through no fault of his own become sort of a warning to those who worked with him on who to avoid dating, talking to…hell just don’t even look at him. Granted half of the time Haru had deserved a few of those glares, he had been on heavy work benders since he chose his career. Haru was able to skip many essentials in life due to what he was….sleep had become completely optional, even proper meals were ignored at times. Due to this discovery….Haru often had quick pre made two minute meals, and way to many energy drinks on hand…due to this….he really wasn’t the best person to deal with when he was in his work zone. His work life was, no had become everything. He hated outing with his coworkers and kept to his self… so it was only fair he was terrifying to his co workers and they gossiped to no end about him and well, avoided him. …it didn’t help his publicist was the only one willing to deal with him he was the one who dragged him out tonight. Who convinced the team to go with him…he had promised them bottomless booze in an attempt to socialize Haru. In a sense he was successful even if he ended up loosing Haru tonight. “Ha! That’s rich!” Haru said with a deep laugh as he smiled at Simon. “Most people avoid me at work. Ya know scary boss kinda man.” Haru admitted brushing over all the other issues as he looked at Simon who looked down at his hand and held it a little closer before speaking again. “Mmh Granny takes pity on me. She worries I’ll starve. As for the city it’s my first time traveling here for work. I move around a lot.” Haru said with a small laugh as he listened to Simon amused by his assessment of who Haru was. “…Mmh you’re nervous on your theory, must mean it’s something new to you.” Haru lightly teased trying to ease Simon’s nerves. “Your not wrong. I feel a connection maybe we’ve met before, possibly early in life or later on. Demons sometimes have connections they can’t explain It’s…interesting.” Haru stated as he gently ran his thumb over Simon’s hand not liking the feeling of him being nervous, he couldn’t explain why he didn’t like it…but it in a sense sat wrong with him. ”Tonight has been an experience…I’ve been around people humans demons alike…but with you…It’s like out of the whole world, I feel comfortable with you. I guess that’s why I wanted to ask you out…to see why this feeling this…spark is here.” Haru admitted as he looked to his food and pushed it around before boldening himself. ”….Do you want to head back to my room with me?” Haru asked his voice holding no hesitation as he looked at Simon. -
. . @xoxtiffany, @EtsuHikaru, @beyinesco-chan, @Fuyukiz, @perseagrace, @Caelavin, @valeriavlr12, @SWEETplus, @Hinasweet, @Sefelon, @mytran, @SKT
